Sabrina Gerkowicz

8059 Spyglass Hill Rd
Viera, FL 32940
321-752-0111

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Gelman knows his patients as individuals and creates a comfortable, family-like environment...He keeps in touch with us frequently, and takes the time out of his day to call us personally...He makes us both feel comfortable and welcomed. Being a same sex couple, we were nervous about which fertility clinic to go to and nervous about not being comfortable or accepted... We found out shortly after that I have PCOS. After 4 failed IUIs, he suggested that we start considering IVF instead...he will only do a single embryo transfer. We discussed with him that we actually want twins and that we would love to have a multiple embryo transfer. He was very open and honest with us about the health risk associated with multiples
[nurse of IVFMD] was organized and she really knew us and how my cycle worked...[clinic]They allow me to FaceTime my parter during the ultrasounds and appointments to make sure that we are both still involved in the process...All of our IUIs were $310 each...The mini ivf that we are doing cost around $10,000. This includes all of the monitoring appointments, bloodwork, medicine, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer
How was your experience with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My partner and I absolutely love Dr. Gelman! He makes us both feel comfortable and welcomed. Being a same sex couple, we were nervous about which fertility clinic to go to and nervous about not being comfortable or accepted. He was 100% the opposite! He absolutely loves us both and calls us “His girls”! We tried at home on our own with donor sperm for a couple month and after 3 failed cycles, we decided to start looking at fertility clinics. We were not sure why home insemination wasn’t working and when we expressed that to him, he made it his goal to help us figure out any issues and help us create our family. We found out shortly after that I have PCOS. After 4 failed IUIs, he suggested that we start considering IVF instead. We told him that IVF was definitely out of our price range since we paid for everything out of pocket. He completely understood and wasn’t pushy about trying to get us to do IVF. Although he wasn’t pushy, he definitely voiced his concerns about trying another IUI, and stated that he feels more confident with us doing IVF. He was very open and honest about our chances and the success rates. We tried another IUI, only because of our financial situation. Unfortunately, that failed as well. Dr. Gelman gave us plenty of resources and information on IVF, as well as the options we have for financing. Before starting IVF Dr. Gelman mentioned that I would be undergoing “Mini IVF” or “Gentle IVF” due to my high Amh and PCOS. He was very open and honest about how this lower dose IVF would produce significantly less follicles than traditional IVF. He also explained that our goal with this would be quality, not quantity. Due to my PCOS and high amh levels, Dr. Gelman put me on a smaller dose of medicine in order to lower my chances of getting OHSS. After my first cycle of stimulation, I only had 2 mature follicles by ovulation day. Dr. Gelman told us that although the mini ivf produces less follicles, he was expecting a little more in order to give us the best chance for success. Ultimately, he advised us to stop taking our medication and expect a period. He upped my dose for our second round and told us that my body would react better and produce more this time around. He told us that it was his fault that my body only produced 2 follicles, because he was nervous to over stimulate me. He told us that we wouldn’t have to pay again for our next cycle since we already paid for the full cycle. We are currently on day 3 of our second cycle and are very excited to see what this time around brings! He has also been AMAZING with communication during this time and we are extremely thankful!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Gelman is always open and honest and definitely tells you how it is. He won’t give you false hope or false information. Definitely go in there with an open mind and genuinely listen to what he has to say.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My experience with Dr. Gelman (Which is still currently happening) has been nothing short of amazing! Dr. Gelman knows his patients as individuals and creates a comfortable, family-like environment. We have not once questioned if he has my best interest in mind, because we know he always does. He keeps in touch with us frequently, and takes the time out of his day to call us personally instead of having his nurses do it. This has had a tremendous influence on our experience because he makes it obvious that he truly cares, which is exactly what you need when dealing with infertility. Infertility is full of inconsistency and Dr. Gelman provides the consistency needed in such a stressful, worrisome situation and turns it into a positive, hopeful atmosphere. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Describe the protocols Kenneth Gelman used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
During our IUIs, we took Femara also know as Letrozol. For our first IUI, we took one 2.5 milligram pill at bed time for cycle days 3-8. After that was unsuccessful, we upped the dose for the next IUI and took 2 pills. For our third IUI, we took 3 pills and produced 3 large follicles. He was hesitant about us continuing with the IUI because the risk of multiples was high. Two out of the three follicles were mature, and one was a little behind. He monitored us daily and said that if the other follicle matures, he would cancel the IUI and we would reassess the protocol for next cycle. He was nervous about multiples because it is a huge risk for the babies and myself. Our 4/5 IUI we also took 3 pills and he suggest we do an “endometrial scratch” which sounds a lot more terrifying than it actually is! It’s basically a little incision in your uterus that they creat with a catheter in order to help the blood flow and attention to focus on your uterus. It is supposed to improve implantation results. For our first IVF process, he prescribed me to take two, 2.5 milligram pills of Femara for cycle days 2-6. And 75ml of Menopur injections for cycle days 7 and 8. Unfortunately, this was not enough stimulation and we had to cancel the egg retrieval. Currently we are on day 3 of my stimulations preparing for my egg retrieval. We contacted him on day one of my cycle and he advised us to again take two, 2.5mil of Femara starting on day 3 of my cycle. The difference for this cycle is that we are starting the pills and injections at the same time. We only did 2 injections all together last cycle and we have currently already done 3. We go back for our appointment in two days after our 5th day of the pills and injections to see what is happening and what the plan from there is. We are extremely hopeful and excited for the journey ahead.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Bulzone)
When we were working with Ashley, everything was organized and she really knew us and how my cycle worked. With fertility clinics, most of the time you go in, you see a different nurse for your ultrasounds. Most of the time when we went in, we saw Ashley. This created a level of comfort and compassion. She really knew our story and who we were. She was genuinely excited for us and our journey and would always know what cycle day we were on and what we were doing next.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is very organized and always calls to confirm appointment times and dates. They are very welcoming and have coffee, water, and candy in their office waiting area. Our biggest plus about our clinic is that it is currently open during the Coronavirus pandemic! This is absolutely huge to us! We are so thankful and blessed that they are letting us continue our IVF stimulations and appointments leading up to egg retrieval! Anyone who goes through fertility treatment knows that there’s nothing worse than having to stop your current process, for whatever reason. Waiting for another cycle fees like waiting an eternity! We are truly so thankful for our clinic staying open and taking the necessary precautions in order to do so. They take temperatures upon arrival and require every patient wears a face mask. Unfortunately, my partner is not allowed to come with me during this time, which is heartbreaking, but we understand. They allow me to FaceTime my parter during the ultrasounds and appointments to make sure that we are both still involved in the process. We are extremely grateful!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
All of our IUIs were $310 each. This was only for the procedure itself and did not include the appointments needed to check the growth of the follicles. Each ultrasound and blood work appointment was $295. Ultrasound only visits were $195 each. Most of our cost came from purchasing our donor sperm. Each vial of donor sperm was $790. One vial = One insemination. The mini ivf that we are doing cost around $10,000. This includes all of the monitoring appointments, bloodwork, medicine, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer. The only thing that is not included is IF we are unable to do a fresh transfer, we will have to do a frozen transfer. This means we would have to pay $700 for the thawing of our embryo.
Describe Kenneth Gelman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Gelman is very set in the fact that he will only do a single embryo transfer. We discussed with him that we actually want twins and that we would love to have a multiple embryo transfer. He was very open and honest with us about the health risk associated with multiples. He stated that it would not be safe for my small body frame, and that me and the babies would have complications. He doesn’t want to risk my health or the babies. Although we are a little let down that we can’t do two, we completely understand and are thankful that he has our best interest in mind.
Cooper City

He [Dr. Gelman] took the time to hear about our struggle and and instead of suggesting IVF right away (as the first doctor did), he suggested we tried other options and prepared my body for a healthy pregnancy. He always gave us hope...His approach is holistic and focuses on mind and body, including balances nutrition, a healthy environment and ensuring your body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs for a healthy pregnancy. He takes the time to prepare your body and doesn’t rush you to jump into IVF. During our first consultation I was eager to start IVF, and Dr Gelman explained he needed at least three months before going that route. He suggested I took additional supplements beyond the pre-natals, suggested I started following the Mediterranean diet as well as accupunctu
The entire medical team [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] was always compassionate and caring...Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier...Costs were slightly higher that those from my previous clinic but for me it was well worth it due to the level of professionalism and care...The facilities are very clean and cozy. They are also very modern
We will be forever grateful to Dr. Gelman for trusting in my body and giving me and my husband a shot at having a family. At 40 and with a failed IVF cycle from another clinic who kept reminding me of how low my chances of getting pregnant were, finding Dr Gelman was our biggest blessing. His approach is holistic and focuses on mind and body, including balances nutrition, a healthy environment and ensuring your body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs for a healthy pregnancy. He takes the time to prepare your body and doesn’t rush you to jump into IVF. During our first consultation I was eager to start IVF, and Dr Gelman explained he needed at least three months before going that route. He suggested I took additional supplements beyond the pre-natals, suggested I started following the Mediterranean diet as well as accupuncture, and told me to get rid of all plastics that were not BPA free. During the three months I saw him, he always explained where we were in the process and explained what the plan was. I always knew what was coming. His medical team was always compassionate and caring and every time I went for a visit and saw Belkys I was pumped with good energy and sure everything was going to work for us. Jennifer is also great and was always very responsive. Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier.
Just trust him and follow all his advice. I never thought we could get pregnant without having to go through IVF and Dr. Gelman made it possible at my age (40). We got pregnant before starting IVF and that would have never been possible if we had not trusted Dr G and followed every single piece of advice he gave us.
Dr. Gelman was the second fertility doctor we consulted and from our fist meeting with him, me and my husband could tell he was different. He took the time to hear about our struggle and and instead of suggesting IVF right away (as the first doctor did), he suggested we tried other options and prepared my body for a healthy pregnancy. He always gave us hope and made us truly believe we would be successful at starting a family.
It started with changing my nutrition— Dr Gelman recommended following the Mediterranean diet and limiting alcohol. He also got me on CQ10 and recommend that my husband also took some supplements. I also continued seeing my Acupuncturist as Dr Gelman encouraged it. He also did three months of estrogen priming. During three cycles I did Femara and IUI in the second cycle. We got pregnant on the third cycle without IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Lamb, Belkys Gutierrez )
The entire medical team was always compassionate and caring and every time I went for a visit and saw Belkys I was pumped with good energy and sure everything was going to work for us. Jennifer is also great and was always very responsive. Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier.
The facilities are very clean and cozy. They are also very modern and with COVID, their safety protocols are very tight. Also, being able to go to Boca while my Doctor was in Cooper City was amazing and made my life easier. Their hours of operation are very convenient. All the staff was always friendly and welcoming. I don’t take this for granted as I worked with another clinic and staff was very rude and almost felt they were doing me a favor. All of the IVFMD staff is amazing!!!
Costs were slightly higher that those from my previous clinic but for me it was well worth it due to the level of professionalism and care. We were evaluating the costs of IVF and those are higher than other clinics as well, and especially the genetics testing and non refundable deposit. We didn’t get to use IVF but we would have done it because we wanted to be under De Gelman’s care.
No comments as we didn’t get these services

2021, Consult
Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues...His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures...
The billing staff & office manager [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in...but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better....
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
After trying for 8 months and almost being ripped off by a internal medicine physician in South Carolina to conduct fertility testing, I immediately sought help from Dr. Scott Roseff at IVFMD. Having known Dr. Scott Roseff’s reputation as the “baby maker” and assisting couples conceive naturally, we went to him to assist us with starting a family immediately and without hesitation. We met with him virtually in May 2021 and flew to Boca Raton, Florida, from South Carolina to see him in July! Despite the weather scare with hurricane Elsa and Independence Day weekend, Dr. Roseff’s staff & team made accommodations for us across at least 3 of their offices (Boca Raton, Cooper City, & Miami) for my husband and I to complete our fertility testing over the course of 3 consecutive days. Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues. We followed up with him a month later in August to go over our results. He gave us a game plan on what we needed to do. His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures. That month, within the matter of a FEW WEEKS, we got a POSITIVE. We are currently expecting a son in May 2022. Dr. Roseff is honest and we trust him wholeheartedly. We highly recommend him to all couples for all their fertility needs. He is worth the time & travel! Thank you so much, Dr. Roseff, for making our dreams come true!!
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
In the initial virtual consultation, I was told to take Ritual as a prenatal & to start seeing a board certified acupuncturist. Once we got tested in Florida, we were both treated for ureaplasma with antibiotics and during our follow up appointment, the abnormal test results suggested treatment for me: Ovastiol & 81 mg aspirin. And my husband to take a male fertility supplement. We were pregnant within a few weeks.
The billing staff & office manager could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in and worked with us during Tropical Elsa but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I was fortunate enough to have 70% coverage from my insurance. Initially, it was difficult to get the office manager to call into the insurance to find out. So I ended up having to do it myself. Additionally some of the testing was claimed as routine when it should have been diagnostic, so my insurance ended up not covering for mercury or assay of insulin at Quest Diagnostics because they have a local preferred vendor for annual routine blood work. When I asked about the uncovered costs, the billing team & nurse failed to follow up & resubmit the claim due to the high call volume at Quest. They ultimately just forgot about it & I had to pay the not-covered items out of pocket.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said...Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work...
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] very organized. They made you very comfortable...It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning...I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses...12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer...Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF.
I was referred to Dr. Roseff after having two failed IUI's with another fertility doctor. I wish I knew about him prior to seeing the other doctor. I am writing this review to make sure other people do not make the same mistake I did. The first fertility doctor rushed me right into trying IUI's to attempt to get pregnant. I felt as though they were only worried about making money. Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said. My first appointment with him was in March of 2021, and he highly suggested acupuncture, which I started right away. I felt that it was very helpful during this stressful process. Once we finished the required tests, we began to prepare for the egg retrieval in July. The retrieval yielded two genetically normal embryos and two that were not stable enough to be tested. We decided to proceed with the embryo transfer, which took place late October. Two weeks later, we were pregnant! As Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work and there is no one else I would recommend for your fertility issues. I am very grateful for him and his staff, as well as the care they provided. I am now 17 weeks pregnant and can not wait to bring our baby to meet Dr Roseff!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Roseff is an expert in his field and if conceiving is a possibility, he is your doctor!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
He guided me through each step. He made sure we came up with a plan together.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses.
They very organized. They made you very comfortable. Communication is key and necessary during this type of fragile process. It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning. I understand that the doctor is excellent and is in high demand.
12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer ?

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff performed extensive testing that made the care and treatment that we received feel personalized to our needs. We were both carriers for a rare genetic disorder, and he took time to research it to share more details with us. He remembered us, from a medical and personal perspective, from appointment to appointment...He treated us with kindness and compassion...
Nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were available via email and phone consistently...A weakness about the Boca Raton location is that you will need to go to a larger IVFMD location for procedures and weekend monitoring. The Jupiter location was convenient for us, so that wasn’t a problem. We did the egg retrieval and embryo transfer at the Miami location and treated them like little vacations.
We came to Dr. Roseff for a second opinion after numerous losses, including an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage following an IVF cycle while we were patients at a different practice. He suggested extensive testing that revealed problems other doctors had missed and although those problems seemed overwhelming, he had a plan to address each one. He treated us with kindness and compassion. It took a few months to get ready (physically and emotionally) for the IVF cycle we did under his care, but that cycle resulted in four healthy embryos. One of those has been transferred, giving us a healthy baby girl.
You may feel a little overwhelmed (So many tests! Supplements! A nutritionist!) but know that his suggestions are going to give you the best chance of success with your treatment.
Before starting the IVF cycle, I began taking Synthroid (Hypothyroidism), Metformin (PCOS), a probiotic, and numerous vitamins to improve egg quality. My partner also took vitamins and medication to address sperm quality and high cholesterol. During the IVF cycle, I took Gonal F and Menopur in a lower dose due to my PCOS diagnosis. Dr. Roseff also suggested that I take Human Growth Hormone during the cycle due to my age and history of pregnancy loss. Blood thinners (for clotting disorder), estrogen, and progesterone in oil and inserted pill form were given to support the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Racyne)
Nurses were available via email and phone consistently.
The cost for our IVF cycle, including medications and embryo testing, was about $24,000. We also had to pay for the suggested fertility testing and medications (for thyroid, PCOS, etc.) and supplements before the cycle. This amounted to about $3,000.
Dr. Roseff suggested that a single embryo be transferred and we were comfortable with that decision.
Boca Raton

Dr Gelman has been encouraging and helping us to have healthy habits to improve our life. We feel confident having him as our fertility Dr...he is so knowledgeable...is so kind and always looks happy, fresh and positive. So far Dr Gelman Has been very accurate with the test he had chosen for me and hubby. He explains all detail about what should be our next step to move forward. We won’t change him for nothing in this world 🌍 He’s so knowledgeable, trustworthy and accurate...I’m On BC so far. We are focus to do our egg retrieval ASAP to guarantee some embryos first, after that he will think about what protocol he has to put me on to have a successful pregnancy. He said me something regarding to sleep 💤 my inmune system and give me some blood thinners. But I’m not sure yet.
The Cooper City office [of IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is so Clean, organize and cozy. The personnel are so friendly and supportive with patients always willing to help you when you needed. The only thing that I will change is the location of the bathroom...She [nurse] is always taking care of me, she asked me before I leave if everything is clear or no and she doesn’t hesitate to explain me over again. I’m not an English speaker so she makes sure that I’m ok with all the information that I got from dr Gelman
Dr Gelman is so kind and always looks happy, fresh and positive. So far Dr Gelman Has been very accurate with the test he had chosen for me and hubby. He explains all detail about what should be our next step to move forward. We won’t change him for nothing in this world 🌍 He’s so knowledgeable, trustworthy and accurate.
You’re gonna find a response for your fertility issues with him! He will test you in order to find your problem and diagnostic and will recommend you the best to treat your problem.
During this journey Dr Gelman has been encouraging and helping us to have healthy habits to improve our life. We feel confident having him as our fertility Dr he is so knowledgeable and firmly when he explained a result or what could be our medical situation. We were so blessed of having him. We’re praying so hard to having soon our miracle 🙏🤗
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Belkis Gutierrez )
She is always taking care of me, she asked me before I leave if everything is clear or no and she doesn’t hesitate to explain me over again. I’m not an English speaker so she makes sure that I’m ok with all the information that I got from dr Gelman
The Cooper City office is so Clean, organize and cozy. The personnel are so friendly and supportive with patients always willing to help you when you needed. The only thing that I will change is the location of the bathroom.
$ 22 k to 25 K per IVF cycle
I’m 39 y.o so, considering that he recommended us just to do a single transfer to keep lower risk and already a high risk pregnancy because my age so I’ll follow any suggestion that Dr Gelman is giving to me
Cooper City

Dr Roseff takes the time to dig into your history and goals. He spends time with you before every step and answers all questions in depth...His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Kristi [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute] is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said...Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time...Organized overall. Sometimes financials needed to be fixed, but they fixed any issues as soon as they were noticed. They are a large facility with a great lab/ embryology staff. Up to date on procedures and equipment.
Dr Roseff wants the end goal as much as you do. His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Listen to him. Do what he says!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
Kristi is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said.
Most was covered by insurance. Carrier screening was about $1200, and embryo testing was about $4000.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time. I believe this advisor is no longer with the clinic.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Taylor] is incredibly knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner..Although we only see her a few times during the treatments, I feel like she is following along and keeping track of where we are and how we are doing...has pin pointed, as best as she is able, the possible fertility issues and came up with a plan for each one. My husband and I are on different medications and/or supplements to combat certain problems. We have also seen an additional specialist and [she] reached out to that specialist and strategized with them before coming to us with a plan of action
This clinic [at IVFMD] is beyond wonderful. Every person they employee is excellent...Everytime you call you speak with an actual person who gets you the answers you need on the spot. No voicemail boxes to leave a message with your question...After most of my appointments I get a call from a nurse following up to see how I feel or if I have any questions...we believe the pricing to be fair and they accept many insurance policies. All pricing is given to you upfront
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My husband and I could not be happier with Dr. Taylor and her practice. She is incredibly knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She explains everything thoroughly and makes sure that you understand and feel good about the process. Although we only see her a few times during the treatments, I feel like she is following along and keeping track of where we are and how we are doing. She truly cares for her patients and I think that all of her patients feel that!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Get excited!! You have joined a wonderful practice! She will take wonderful care of you :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Taylor is wonderful. She really cares about her patients and is invested in their lives and their fertility process. She is very warm and attentive. She spends as much time as needed with her patients and I have never felt like she is in a rush to see another patient. The time she has spent with me has been nothing but excellent.
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Currently undergoing my first round of IUI. The treatment strategy was created around our current infertility problems. Dr. Taylor has pin pointed, as best as she is able, the possible fertility issues and came up with a plan for each one. My husband and I are on different medications and/or supplements to combat certain problems. We have also seen an additional specialist and Dr. Taylor reached out to that specialist and strategized with them before coming to us with a plan of action. She has explained evrything thoroughly and made us feel very positive about our current course of treatment!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses are are equally as amazing as Dr. Taylor. They are very knowledgeable and always make you feel safe and comfortable. After most of my appointments I get a call from a nurse following up to see how I feel or if I have any questions. This is AMAZING!!!! My normal experience with doctors offices is leaving a voicemail for a nurse and hearing back three days later if at all. Instead this office is following up with me! It is amazing.
This clinic is beyond wonderful. Every person they employee is excellent. Each employee really cares. Everytime you call you speak with an actual person who gets you the answers you need on the spot. No voicemail boxes to leave a message with your question but a live person who wants to help you. Their customer service is exceptional. I always feel good when I am there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
For the IUI treatment we are undergoing we believe the pricing to be fair and they accept many insurance policies. All pricing is given to you upfront and someone from their office will call you to follow up and see if you had any questions regarding the costs presented.
Describe Joelle Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
No experience with this.

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Bustillo was amazing from the second we sat down in her office. She thoroughly explained where we were at, our next options, and what may be the potential outcomes. She is very direct and blunt which I love. Some may need to look beyond this and understand she is very experienced and has been doing this for years...She makes sure to explain what the best course of treatment to take and why.
All the nurses at IVFMD have been sensitive and have very supportive. They have been able to answer any of my questions / concerns. Throughout all my visits for ultrasounds & procedures they have made it easy and comforting...Each IUI treatment was $1,400 [including ultrasounds, medicines & treatment]. The IVF quote recently obtained for Fresh IVF direct to Frozen embryo transfer was $16,618 [excluding medication and preliminary tests] . Medication may range between $4,000-6,000, per quote obtained. So all in, each IVF cycle would average approx. $22,600 [excluding preliminary test].
How was your experience with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
She is very direct and blunt . Some may need to look beyond this and understand she is very experienced and has been doing this for years.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Bustillo along all the staff at IVFMD are kind, understanding and patient. What I appreciate most about Dr. Bustillo is how clear and straight-forward she is. She makes sure to explain what the best course of treatment to take and why. I really felt she took their time to get to know my productive needs.
Describe the protocols Maria Bustillo used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Treatment is currently ongoing. However, when we first went under Dr. Bustillo's care in 2018 she advised that IUI would be the best next treatment. My husband and I were not ready for this at that point in time. Fast forward a year later, we were back with Dr. Bustillo, ready for her care. We used: Femara [2.5mg], Ovidrel [250mcg/0.5ml] and followed by IUI. In between the medications I would go in to get ultrasounds performed to see the growth of my follicles and lining. As these were unsuccessful for us, Dr. Bustillo has advised we change our course of treatments to IVF. Given i) high costs and ii) the current economic conditions with COVID, all treatment has been placed on paused.
Highly recommend this clinic for anyone struggling with infertility. Everyone from the front desk staff to the Doctors are very knowledgeable, organized and compassionate. You will not feel like another number here.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Thompson is invested in my road to motherhood. She prays with you and dances for good luck. She believes that it only takes one no mater what the odds are. In my case diminished ovarian reserve. But at the same time, in a caring manner she gives you odds and your chances and is very clear...When something doesn’t go according to plan, she picks up the phone and calls me herself...My first ivf try was turned iui because I only had 2 mature follicles
The earliest appointment [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is 7am . If you are lucky to get that appointment you still won’t make it to work by 8...the staff does try to work with you as much as humanly possible. Discuss treatment with your doctor and know exactly what you will need. Finance is a different department...the doctor does tailor treatment for your unique experience
How was your experience with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Be sincere up front. What you have already done, tried, what hasn’t worked. And what you are not willing to do. Be transparent from the beginning.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Thompson really knows my case. When something doesn’t go according to plan, she picks up the phone and calls me herself.
Describe the protocols Kimberly Thompson used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr. Thompson discovered that my vitamin d was extremely low. She placed me in a plan of 10,000 mm a day to raise it. She also discovered a polyp right where an embryo would need to attach. She performed the procedure to have it removed.
All of the nurses have a specific role. They all perform their duties well and with professionalism. Of course over time you develop a relationship with some of the staff.
The earliest appointment is 7am . If you are lucky to get that appointment you still won’t make it to work by 8. Be prepared to miss work. There are lots of appointments. However, the staff does try to work with you as much as humanly possible. Discuss treatment with your doctor and know exactly what you will need. Finance is a different department. Get all of the information from your doctor so you can make the best decision when picking a package. The care really is amazing. I don’t feel like a number. I the doctor does tailor treatment for your unique experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It depends on the cycle and the package you choose. Ivf package approx - 18,000 Iui approx - a few thousand
Describe Kimberly Thompson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
My first ivf try was turned iui because I only had 2 mature follicles.
Two tests my vitamin d and my husband’s semen analysis I had to call and follow up to receive the results.
Miami

It took 2 months to get in with Dr Roseff...He is not overly warm, but is more methodical about his approach to medicine...I have bilateral hydrosalpinx..which means I need to have both tubes removed before IVF. I was worried about the timing of this...[he] thoroughly explained both options to me and gave me the autonomy to choose for myself...is a huge eSET advocate
The finance side of things [at IVFMD] has been a little bit confusing for me. I was kind of just given some papers and a short explanation...Kristi [a nurse] is very nice although I've had limited interactions with her. The nurse who draws the blood is super nice and quick! Important since this is such a regular occurence...IVF, PGTA, PGTM, transfer will cost us about 34k
It took 2 months to get in with Dr Roseff. I was worried this meant his office was operating above capacity, but that is not the case at all. He sets aside a whole 1-2 hours for each consultation. I have friends who have seen him, so I knew what to expect. He is not overly warm, but is more methodical about his approach to medicine. I feel like any human who has decided to go into the field of reproductive endocrinology must be this way, so it didnt bother me. He explained my diagnosis is detail and answered all of my questions. I have bilateral hydrosalpinx..which means I need to have both tubes removed before IVF. I was worried about the timing of this (before or after retrieval) and Dr Roseff thoroughly explained both options to me and gave me the autonomy to choose for myself, which meant a lot - espcially because IVF robs us of so much choice. My husband and I also found out that we are carriers of the same recessive gene and will be facing the hurdle of PGD testing. Dr Roseff was very compassionate about this as well. Due to cost, we have decided to pursue IVF in 6-9 months instead of right away because of cost. Dr Roseff was totally supportive of this which felt good. I was happy to not be rushed into such a big step. We are in contact with the office and they are quick to respond to any questions we have.
Do not take it personally when he does not visibly respond to emotion - its just not who he is! Let him finish his presentation before you interrupt for questions, he usually gets to everything.
Dr Roseff has excellent success rates, and it's clear that he cares about them. There is something mathematical and calculated about the way he approaches treatment. At the same time, he cares about person and knows the more failures, the more heartbreak. He truly wants to get it right the first time.
I havent gone through IVF yet, but I will be having a bilateral salpingectomy prior to IVF with PGT-A and PGT-M due to tubal blockage (bilateral hydrosalpinx) and a shared recessive gene with a 25% chance of being passed down to our children. I also have mild PCOS and was told to take ovasitol 2x per day and continue to exercise and maintain a healthy weight. My thyroid is also a bit out of whack and will be taking synthroid prior to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi R)
Kristi is very nice although I've had limited interactions with her. The nurse who draws the blood is super nice and quick! Important since this is such a regular occurence.
The finance side of things has been a little bit confusing for me. I was kind of just given some papers and a short explanation. I think it would be better if they took you in a conference room and explained everything first. I know the general cost but not specifics.
I havent paid yet, but IVF, PGTA, PGTM, transfer will cost us about 34k
Dr Roseff is a huge eSET advocate. He believes the risks arent worth the multiple transfer, and his success rates are good without them.
Boca Raton

Stim cycle [with Dr. Roseff] was done using Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur, Growth Hormone, and HCG for the trigger shot. This produced 14 eggs, 9 of which fertilized, and 5 of which were normal after PGT-A...treats his patients like humans, for sure. He remembers family details about his patients, and tailors each couples treatment plan specifically to them based on their needs and wishes (no "cookie-cutter" IVF here!). He called after-hours to check on how we were doing post transfer, and he and his staff were always there to support us through thick and thin.
we had access to help 24/7/365 during our treatment [with IVFMD South Florida]. Beyond that, the two offices we went to (Boca and Cooper City) are among the best-run doctor’s offices we have ever been to -- the longest we waited past our appointment time was 20 minutes, and that happened only twice during our whole course of treatment (both were ultrasounds on holiday weekends). Normally appointments start on-time or even early (if you show up promptly 15 minutes ahead of time, as you’ll be asked to).
Dr. Roseff had us both do more thorough testing than any other provider we went to, and then developed an individualized treatment plan for us based on our specific fertility issues. This saved us considerable emotional and financial stress. He is deeply knowledgeable of his field, can explain it at a high or low level, is always keeping up-to-date with the latest treatment innovations (as he says "The way we do things today is different than how we did them 6 months ago; this field is ALWAYS evolving!", and totally up-front and honest when providing you with the information you need to help him make the best possible treatment decision for you. He was always genuinely looking out for our best interests (medically, emotionally, and financially), and was very much rooting for us throughout our time with him. He always made himself available for questions and ensured they were satisfactorily answered, and he never rushed us through a visit. After our FET he called us (after-hours!) to check in and see how we were doing!
Listen to him carefully, and follow his instructions to the letter! Just trust him!
Dr. Roseff treats his patients like humans, for sure. He remembers family details about his patients, and tailors each couples treatment plan specifically to them based on their needs and wishes (no "cookie-cutter" IVF here!). He called after-hours to check on how we were doing post transfer, and he and his staff were always there to support us through thick and thin.
Stim cycle was done using Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur, Growth Hormone, and HCG for the trigger shot. This produced 14 eggs, 9 of which fertilized, and 5 of which were normal after PGT-A. FET cycle was done with Lupron, followed by Vivelle, Estrace, Progesterone Capsules, and Progesterone injections. One FET cycle with a single embryo resulted in a pregnancy (currently 12 weeks).
Everyone was very kind, caring and understanding. Many members of the staff have gone through IVF themselves, so they fully appreciate what you are going through. Having healthcare providers that have experience as a patient with the things you are going through is very valuable. They helped us with big things and little things - from suggestions of alternative injection sites, to dealing with mental anguish of implantation spotting.
The Boca office is not a full-service office, so you will need to go to Cooper City, Jupiter, or Miami (patients get to choose their preferred location) for egg retrieval and implantation or for ultrasounds on weekends/holidays. This, however, is not a draw-back because it also means we had access to help 24/7/365 during our treatment. Beyond that, the two offices we went to (Boca and Cooper City) are among the best-run doctor’s offices we have ever been to -- the longest we waited past our appointment time was 20 minutes, and that happened only twice during our whole course of treatment (both were ultrasounds on holiday weekends). Normally appointments start on-time or even early (if you show up promptly 15 minutes ahead of time, as you’ll be asked to).
$11k for stim cycle, $8k for transfer, not including meds or testing costs.
Dr. Roseff only does single embryo transfers due to the high success rate they have with their FET protocol.
Miami

Dr Thompson is the real deal. Her knowledge on every situation that came up in my journey as well as her ability to explain it to my husband and I so we understood and could make the best choices are beyond compare. We absolutely love her. After my unfortunate miscarriage she called us to see how we were dealing with things and scheduled every lab work imaginable to see what could have led to it so we could prevent another one down the road. It feels like family every time we see her. She’s made an anxious and very overwhelming time in our lives very pleasant. We love her!
She [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] was super organized, kept me updated on every change, was always available by phone or email with any questions and was really friendly and helpful. We were super impressed with her!...Total cost for egg retrieval, PGS testing, embryo freezing and transfer were about $19,000. This didn’t include the medicines which I paid for separately at SMP Pharmacy.
Book her quickly. The word of mouth referrals this doctor gets is incredible. I was referred to her by my sister who had a few friends recommending her to each other. Bring all your questions - she will answer them with details and with grace.
Dr Thompson’s bedside manner is beyond amazing. I feel like I’ve known her forever. If you want to feel like your Dr truly cares about you as a person and will go into every detail to get you your results, Dr Thompson is it.
I can’t remember specific details on treatment strategies but we used Gonal-F, Menopur and a combo HCG + Lupron trigger.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Bianca Hernandez)
She is fantastic. I am lucky to have been assigned to her. She was super organized, kept me updated on every change, was always available by phone or email with any questions and was really friendly and helpful. We were super impressed with her!
A major strength of this clinic is that everyone is really friendly. They all seem to work really well together on managing patients’ cases. They celebrate your successes with you and also share in your sad times. I look forward to seeing everyone when I go to my appointments.

2017 - 2020, Consult
She [Dr. Kimberly Thompson] has been doing this for over 20 years...she chose my plan based on the blood work done, my weight and my PCOS...We are both male and female factor infertility, so my husband needs to have TESE done at the same time as I undergo the egg retrieval. Now that COVID-19 is running rampid, my stims were canceled because the urologist cannot perform elective surgery...
[nurse of IVFMD] is very nice and helpful...Doctors visits are covered by my insurance; I just pay my copay...The IVF with ICSI is going to be about 16k, give or take a few hundred. Every transfer after the first is $5,699...The biggest weakness of this practice is that the calls go to an operator in another location and there's not direct number to the front desk...
Dr. Thompson is very sweet. She is always smiling. I trust her completely in this process. She is honest, but soft with her delivery. She is very detailed in her explanations. We actually never "shopped around" for different doctors. She was recommended by the urologist and once we met her we were very pleased with the recommendation and never looked back. Her appointments do run behind, but I am okay with it because I know when it is my turn she won't be rushing through anything. She gives every patient the attention they need.
Clear your day for the first visit with her (or every one if possible). She runs behind, but more than anything I say this because it is a lot of information to process. She gives you options, brings up things you my not have thought about. She is very thorough. She's a wonderful doctor; you'll see!
I am really glad that my husband and I chose IVFMD and Dr. Thompson for our IVF. Dr. Thompson is such a nice person. It is obvious she enjoys what she does and is very knowledgeable. She has been doing this for over 20 years. She is a cheerful person. Some time she has to break bad news to patients, but she always lays out all the options and seems to have genuine hope for the individuals in her voice. My husband and I have had hour long appointments in her office where she is simply explaining things to us on our level, so that we are clear of everything. I really appreciate this. We are both male and female factor infertility, so my husband needs to have TESE done at the same time as I undergo the egg retrieval. Now that COVID-19 is running rampid, my stims were canceled because the urologist cannot perform elective surgery in the hospital he works out of. Dr. Thompson called me herself to break the news to me. That was very kind.
I have not started medicine, but she told me she chose my plan based on the blood work done, my weight and my PCOS. She explained that she also has a back up plan for if the medication doesn't show her enough progress with my eggs as the stims goes on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sasha, then Nereida)
Sasha is very sweet. She has worked there very long, so she knows a lot. She remembers me and things about me that I'm surprised by knowing how many patients go through there. It's impressive. Everyone else is very nice and helpful too.
All the front desk girls are very helpful, very empathetic, and easy to deal with. I am really happy about that, since most communication is through them. The biggest weakness of this practice is that the calls go to an operator in another location and there's not direct number to the front desk. Sometimes it can be very difficult to get a hold of the front desk. When calling for my doctors nurse it is a recording, but the nurse calls back within a few hours every time. It's just always a back and forth with that office and the phone system, but that is because it's so busy there.
Doctors visits are covered by my insurance; I just pay my copay. Some blood work can be done there for convenience purposes, but its $75. I buy vitamins and supplements there and it costs less than outside of the office. The IVF with ICSI is going to be about 16k, give or take a few hundred. Every transfer after the first is $5,699.
I am 33. She said she will only transfer one embryo at a time.
Just failed to call in a prescription, but this is not a big deal.
Miami

I really appreciated how direct and to the point he [Dr. Scott Roseff] was. He didn’t give me unrealistic expectations and he took my recommendations under advisement...Be prepared to do a lot of testing. He is very in depth to give you the best chance for success...The only weakness I would say would be more communication with Dr. roseff when you’re not doing a consult...Dr. Roseff seemed to care about me a lot and he listened to my concerns and suggestions.
The testing [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] for me and my fiancée was almost 5k (my insurance covered barely any) and the IUI was $310 per time...The office recommends two back to back IUI’s to increase the odds...Strengths is that it’s very organized, communication with the nurses and office staff is excellent. Dr. Roseff is very knowledgeable and he is very intelligent...
Dr. Roseff was the first doctor to figure out why I was having recurrent miscarriages. I really appreciated how direct and to the point he was. He didn’t give me unrealistic expectations and he took my recommendations under advisement. The only small thing I would say is that I would have liked him to be a little more present during the IUI process. Mostly I only dealt with the RN Kristi (who is fabulous!!!) and I felt like he was a little absent. Although, it didn’t effect the outcome at all. I still felt supported by the other office staff and I was able to communicate with him through them. All in all I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is searching for answers to their infertility. He will figure it out.
I did IUI with a donor sperm. He prescribed letrozole 5mg for I believe 5 days and then a trigger shot. The office recommends two back to back IUI’s to increase the odds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi )
Kristi is amazing. Very caring and explains everything thoroughly. She is very personable and I love working with her.
Strengths is that it’s very organized, communication with the nurses and office staff is excellent. Dr. Roseff is very knowledgeable and he is very intelligent. The only weakness I would say would be more communication with Dr. roseff when you’re not doing a consult.
The testing for me and my fiancée was almost 5k (my insurance covered barely any) and the IUI was $310 per time.
I think his approach to the IUI procedure was spot on. I got pregnant on the second IUI, although it ended in a chemical.
Boca Raton

From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned...That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
IVFMD is a well run operation. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of my clinic or department I needed to speak to. I felt comfortable going to other locations for other procedures. All the Dr's I met were great. The only thing I would suggest is having a specific person for financial guidance during the process. The front desk seemed overwhelmed and it really isn't the location to be talking about money. It would have been nice to meet with a financial counselor in a private office to really go over what the whole process would entail.
I had previously been through diagnostic testing and one round of IUI at another South Florida clinic that I felt did not tailor anything to my individual needs. I felt a bit like a number, not a patient, being passed from appointment to appointment. Dr. Roseff and his team are the exact opposite. From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned. That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
Trust Dr.Roseff and the process. Follow his instructions. Be patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Rohrbacher )
Kristi is amazing! Very easy to get a hold of for all my questions. Never made me stupid for asking all kinds of questions. I really felt supported.
Boca Raton

[Dr. Scott Roseff] is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number...He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages...He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage...He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed...We conceived in a natural cycle. He provided us with progesterone, anticoagulant medications, supplements and a nutrition plan. I was extremely obese upon my first visit and we immediately addressed and resolved that. His overall plan set us up to succeed.
We conceived in a natural cycle [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]...The staff is compassionate, attentive and they cheer for each and every patient. This journey is difficult enough, so when the staff is compassionate it really helps a lot in the process. They are efficient in handling orders, returning phone calls and answering all questions and concerns in a timely manner. Dr. Roseff has an amazing team of employees.
He is definitely the "baby maker" He is definitely a scientist. He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages. The previous clinic I used before didn't do any testing or research, they automatically told me I needed ivf. I didn't feel comfortable there and I am happy I switched to Dr. Roseff. He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage.
He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed.
The Doctor is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number. The staff went above and beyond. They care about each and every patient.
This clinic is clean, well organized, efficient and well managed. I don't have anything negative to say about this place and we are truly blessed to have found Dr. Roseff any ivfmd. Everything from the front office, patient care and the financial department is well organized. They take pride in maintaining a clean and organized place. They also follow protocols during covid to protect their patients and staff. I definitely felt safe going there.
My insurance covered some items, but the out of pocket cost at the clinic was reasonable
Boca Raton
With doctor Soto he immediately knew that my case shouldn’t have been this hard and, ran some more tests and made a proper transfer cycle for me. The first try with doctor Soto was a success...Doctor Soto showed care, compassion, I never ever felt like I am bothering him with anything....
This clinic [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] was so highly organized I never had to follow up on anything and everything was automatic...They would always call to check up on me after every procedure, medicine was always ordered and delivered immediately. When I had a problem at night, the on call service was so extremely helpful...
How was your experience with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Soto is honestly the most amazing doctor I have ever had. After being in care of another physician about a year and a half ago at 27 years old, perfectly healthy with unexplained infertility I finally felt like I am In great hands. With my previous doctor my transfers kept on failing and I had to keep pushing new ideas on her with her refusing to take any innovative steps. With doctor Soto he immediately knew that my case shouldn’t have been this hard and, ran some more tests and made a proper transfer cycle for me. The first try with doctor Soto was a success after my four PGS normal embryos that were wasted in failed transfers at the previous colic and I am currently 14 weeks pregnant. His abilities are absolutely incredible and after my previous care I realized that I should never settle. Doctor Soto showed care, compassion, I never ever felt like I am bothering him with anything and was a true angel. I am so eternally grateful and my biggest regret is that I didn’t find him sooner. Thank you for my miracle baby!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Be open about everything, don’t be afraid to ask questions. He will not judge or make you feel bad about wanting things done a certain way.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Soto heard every concern of mine without pushing agendas or making me feel like I was bothering him in any way which was completely different to my previous experience with another doctor.
Describe the protocols Enrique Soto used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I’ve had three failed transfers at my previous clinic. One was a medicated transfer which failed and I knew it was wrong for my body to my reaction since second attempt failed due to breakthrough bleeding. I then had to advocate for natural transfer which resulted in a miscarriage. Afterwards I did I again with two PGS normal embryos and it was negative. Then finally I switched and went to doctor Soto and he agreed natural cycle is the way to go, I was put on letrozole and we monitored ovulation and after my trigger shot we transferred after 7 days. My previous clinic did it after 6 which clearly was wrong. I also was tested for estrogen levels after the transfer which were e tre my low and I never was tested for that at the previous clinic as I was told it’s not necessary since it’s a natural transfer. I started with estrogen patches and pills and continued my progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jessica Hernandez)
Jessica was always there for me to answer all my questions even though at times I wasn’t easy because of my horrible previous experience and failures. She never judged me for my freak out moments and always calmed me down
This clinic was so highly organized I never had to follow up on anything and everything was automatic. At my previous clinic I constantly had to follow up on everything and this was so refreshing ! They would always call to check up on me after every procedure, medicine was always ordered and delivered immediately. When I had a problem at night, the on call service was so extremely helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I don’t remember the costs
Describe Enrique Soto's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Doctor Soto preferred single transfer
Miami

With each IUI [with Dr. Kimberly Thompson] used Letrozole & Ovidrel trigger shot. One my 2nd IUI I used Progesterone after afterward. On my 3rd IUI I did back-to-back inseminations & used progesterone starting on the day of my first IUI to increase my success. I am now moving on to IVF...takes her time to thoroughly evaluate my history & present me with the best treatment options based on my health. I’ve never felt rushed or been silenced. She is compassionate and understanding, yet honest and realistic.
I did receive a discount on my IVF package [with IVFMD South FLorida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] which was extremely helpful. For a basic IVF cycle with ICSI & assisted hatching, I will pay approx. $12,400, not including the cost of medications. I was referred to a local fertility pharmacy who offers a great discount, as well as mail in rebates from the pharmaceutical companies...My appointments usually run behind schedule, most notably by one hour, but typically 20-30 minutes on average. The front desk staff is very young and not so warm, but always professional. The “triage” staff is friendly. I find that the waiting room is never overcrowded and is an inviting space.
Dr. Thompson takes her time with me & has familiarized herself my prior medical history and past treatments with former fertility specialists. She is very knowledgeable and realistic - never promising a certain outcome. Dr. Thompson presented me with treatment options that prior specialists did not offer. Although these treatments - IUI in particular, were unsuccessful, she encouraged me to pursue these treatments in my best interest and not for her own financial gain. I feel that Dr. T has my best interests in mind and gives me tough love when needed, all the while encouraging me & offering me the best resources available to improve my health before undergoing additional treatments.
Be open & honest
Dr.Thompson takes her time to thoroughly evaluate my history & present me with the best treatment options based on my health. I’ve never felt rushed or been silenced. She is compassionate and understanding, yet honest and realistic.
With each IUI I used Letrozole & Ovidrel trigger shot. One my 2nd IUI I used Progesterone after afterward. On my 3rd IUI I did back-to-back inseminations & used progesterone starting on the day of my first IUI to increase my success. I am now moving on to IVF.
Sasha, Dr. Thompson’s RN, is amazing. She is personable, knowledgeable, and communicates effectively and efficiently.
I don’t recall specific dollar amounts without going back into my records, but their pricing seems average. I did receive a discount on my IVF package which was extremely helpful. For a basic IVF cycle with ICSI & assisted hatching, I will pay approx. $12,400, not including the cost of medications. I was referred to a local fertility pharmacy who offers a great discount, as well as mail in rebates from the pharmaceutical companies. We did use donor sperm so there were additional costs associated with our IUI cycles, such as sperm thawing and washing, and the costs associated seemed reasonable.
For my upcoming IVF cycle we plan to do eSET, depending on the total number of healthy embryos. On my first failed IVF cycle with a former doctor, I had only two healthy embryos (out of 5) that were viable for transfer on day 5.
Miami

He [Dr. Enrique Soto] worked along with my doctor home, so between them they set the best protocol based on my low AMH and endometriosis. I was put on Menopur injections at 75iu once a day and then given a trigger shot 12 hours before first IUI (I had a double IUI). Dr Soto agreed that only 3 IUIs should be done before moving on to IVF so we all agree if this cycle is not successful that’s what will get done.
It [IVF MD SFL- Miami] is usually a very busy clinic so expect to have to wait for a while unless coming in for a simple consultation. They are well-organized and most of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the waiting room is very private in a way that’s hard to explain but makes it easier and less awkward when you may not want to speak to other patients which being such a socially awkward person I enjoy
He was very gentle but informative. He has excellent bedside manner. Only downside was that he didn’t perform the actual IUI and I did not get to see him before or after. I thought that was a bit strange.
They are in good hands with him.
The staff and doctor were kind and friendly and very sensitive.
He worked along with my doctor home, so between them they set the best protocol based on my low AMH and endometriosis. I was put on Menopur injections at 75iu once a day and then given a trigger shot 12 hours before first IUI (I had a double IUI). Dr Soto agreed that only 3 IUIs should be done before moving on to IVF so we all agree if this cycle is not successful that’s what will get done.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jessica )
They were all very helpful and informative as well. They were also very attentive when it came to answering my questions or listening to my concerns.
It is usually a very busy clinic so expect to have to wait for a while unless coming in for a simple consultation. They are well-organized and most of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the waiting room is very private in a way that’s hard to explain but makes it easier and less awkward when you may not want to speak to other patients which being such a socially awkward person I enjoy.
I paid for my monitoring and medication at home which was about USD$2,000.00. The actual IUI procedures done with Dr Soto were $409 and I did a double so it was $818 for the two IUIs, plus $110 for the trigger shot and $86 for two weeks worth of progesterone suppositories. So in total I paid $3,014.00 for one IUI cycle.
Miami

The doctor [Dr. Bustillo] spent time looking at my previous failed IVF results at another clinic as well as redoing my blood work more than once.... She also listened to me when I shared my research information and ideas I wanted to implement as part of my prepping. She was open to my ideas and ran extra test.... Her weakness is that she can come off blunt, which I think is not good for first timers who are still very emotional about the process.
The staff [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Repro Med] is very professional and sweet. Everyone is knowledgable and consistent with their answers. It is very easy to get a hold of the team. I just had to call the appointment line and tell whoever answered know what I needed....Their weaknesses is long wait times for monitoring. Sometimes I had to wait 45hr for my monitoring during the week. The weekends was always quick.
I believe she is a doctor for anyone who's done their research and looking for a doctor who is up-to-date with current supplements and other new test. Her weakness is that she can come off blunt, which I think is not good for first timers who are still very emotional about the process. She is a great doctor for anyone who is pass that part and is ready for a doctor to listen to their crazy ideas they found online.
Look past her blunt ways and realize she has been doing this for many many years and has more experience than most doctors. She is up-to-date with the latest so she is ready for your crazy questions.
Dr. B and nurse Yoselyn from the first appointment made me feel like a human because they tailored my IVF plan to me. The doctor spent time looking at my previous failed IVF results at another clinic as well as redoing my blood work more than once. I really felt she took their time to get to know my productive needs. She also listened to me when I shared my research information and ideas I wanted to implement as part of my prepping. She was open to my ideas and ran extra test. I never felt dismissed by either Dr. B nor nurse Yoselyn.
We used: 50 of HGH, 300 of Gonal, 20 of Ovidrel. Then a few days prior to retrieval we added 1 prefilled Cetrotide. Trigger was done on day 9 with 10,000 unit (can't remember the name). It produced 12 follicles with 9 eggs. 5 were good enough to fertilized. 3 fertilized and 2 made it PGS testing. Both came back normal and healthy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yoselyn Diaz)
Yoselyn was my main IVF nurse and she is amazing! She answered all my questions and was very detailed in her explanations. I always felt very secure with what I was doing. She really made sure to get to know me and what I needed. All the nurses who did my IVF follicle counts and blood work were all extremely professional and sweet. Great team!
The staff is very professional and sweet. Everyone is knowledgable and consistent with their answers. It is very easy to get a hold of the team. I just had to call the appointment line and tell whoever answered know what I needed. I either spoke to that person via email/call or left a message and they would call back same day or if it was after 3pm they would call the next day. Their weaknesses is long wait times for monitoring. Sometimes I had to wait 45hr for my monitoring during the week. The weekends was always quick. I love the money back policy, anything you don't use they return. For example, if you didn't make it to retrieval, then you would get the retrieval and transfer money back.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses were quick once you were in, but the wait to get in could take up to 45 minutes. All the nurses were very knowledgeable.
It is about 18k without meds, PGS or any male factors.
Describe Maria Bustillo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The doctor is open to both single or two embryos transferred at one time.
Miami

Always available, very flexible, cheerful, kind and bright. They [IVFMD S. FL Inst] seem to all want to be there helping couples concieve. They treat every case differently based on the circumstances and you are never rushed.... My total package that included all necessary medications, scans, retrieval and transfer plus genetic testing of 10 embryos cost $23,000
Dr Taylor is an intelligent competent doctor. She explained every step and treatment process along the way. She is compassionate and caring and makes you feel as if you are her only patient. No matter the time of day, if i had a question it was answered. After my first few scans during round 1 of our IVF cycle i requested early morning appointments, however this was before Dr Taylor was in the office. So our scans were performed by the supportive staff at IVFmd, but after being half way through the cycle and not seeing Dr Taylor once since our consult she requested to see us personally and all appointments to be performed by her from then on. She always takes time to speak to you after your scans and labs and you never feel rushed. After our failure of round 1, she seemed to be just as hurt as we were, and helped us come up with a game plan for round 2. Although finances were a struggle she guided us and offered alternatives. She is truly one of a kind.
Prepare yourself for success, with the assistance of a dedicated, determined doctor who puts your wants and needs first.
The kindness and warmth she gives off. The consideration in words and understanding of the struggle.
Dr Taylor started my IVF cycle 1 with a low does of Gonal and Menopur. This decision came along with my diagnosis of PCOS. Dr Taylor wanted to avoid Over stimulating me. During the cycle we watched out follicles grow. Once we had retrieval, i was over stimulating and Dr Taylor performed several follow up scans to ensure I was getting better. Unfortunately we lost all embryos and could not get to a transfer. This time will be different.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sam)
Always answering calls or returning messages. Very kind in her words and great help with injection teaching.
Always available, very flexible, cheerful, kind and bright. They seem to all want to be there helping couples concieve. They treat every case differently based on the circumstances and you are never rushed.

2016 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Eisermann has been very delicate and understanding throughout my whole process. He explains things slowly and carefully. He takes his time and gives you options. I’ve never felt pressured to do any type of treatment I wasn’t comfortable with.... Sometimes he uses terminology difficult to understand but if you ask him to better explain himself he has no issue doing so. He’s friendly, very smart and kind.
The clinic [IVFMD S Florida Inst for Repro Med] is clean, welcoming and big....The staff remembers your name and are very welcoming. They have pricing options yet can get expensive if you don’t have insurance like me. They main concern I have is flexibility with scheduling. It would be more helpful if they were opened a little later... Dr. Eisermann’s nurse is good but not great. Some issues weren’t not addressed in a timely manner.
How was your experience with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Eisermann is soft spoken and appears to care for his patients. He doesn’t pressure you to do any treatments you aren’t ready for. He explains himself well most of the time. Sometimes he uses terminology difficult to understand but if you ask him to better explain himself he has no issue doing so. He’s friendly, very smart and kind.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Ask questions and what your options are. He will answer.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Juergen Eisermann used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
The process began with taking clomid followed by ovidrel injections. Purpose was to stimulate ovaries to produce eggs and release them. After multiple unsuccessful outcomes, we discovered one of my Fallopian tubes was blocked and the other very narrow. Dr. Eisermann at that point suggested surgery and then performed it on me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Susel Sanchez RN)
The staff is great! Attentive and helpful. Dr. Eisermann’s nurse is good but not great. Some issues weren’t not addressed in a timely manner.
The clinic is clean, welcoming and big. They have lots of rooms and staff. They have multiple doctors who are women and men that can help with your fertility questions, concerns and needs. The staff remembers your name and are very welcoming. They have pricing options yet can get expensive if you don’t have insurance like me. They main concern I have is flexibility with scheduling. It would be more helpful if they were opened a little later some days out of the week for those who can’t make it before 4pm.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Clomid: about $5-7 Ovidrel injections: $50 Doctor visits: $50-100.00 Blood work: 50-70$ Pap smears: around $100$ Surgery: 100$
Miami

Dr. Soto has a great bedside manner and is very kind. He provides a lot of detailed information and always allows room for questions and concerns.... He had my husband go see a fertility urologist because our need to do IVF is male factor infertility. He gave us suggestions and advice for increasing my husbands sperm count and for me to increase my egg count and quality....I wasn't made aware of my low egg count until very recently and I have been seeing Dr. Soto for all the initial prep work and procedures for IVF since October.
The entire office staff at IVFMD are so kind, patient, and friendly. Dr. Soto took his time with my husband and I during each appointment, answered all our questions, and provided tons of information in a very kind and calm manner. I truly felt as though he was looking at our case individually and not as another appointment on his schedule.... Very nice clinic facilities, on the higher end with a nice and welcoming waiting room. All office staff are very kind and informative. The only negative is that they usually are running late and I've waited anywhere between 1-2 hours past my appointment time just to be taken in.
Dr. Soto has a great bedside manner and is very kind. He provides a lot of detailed information and always allows room for questions and concerns. I trust him moving forward with our treatment and feel he will be the one to give us our desired outcome of a baby!
Be prepared to wait for appointments in the waiting room, but it's worth it. IVFMD is a great place and so far, so good with Dr. Soto!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jessica)
I have little experience with Dr. Soto's nurse, Jessica, so far. My limited interaction with her has been good. She seems nice and informative. I'm sure I will develop a stronger opinion once we start treatment next month.
It's estimated to be about $22,000 - $25,000 depending on how much the medications cost for a frozen IVF cycle.
No experience with this yet.
I wasn't made aware of my low egg count until very recently and I have been seeing Dr. Soto for all the initial prep work and procedures for IVF since October. He just informed me of my low egg count in March and let me know I should lose some weight and to take 2 months to do that (we were planning on starting in March). I was upset he hadn't mentioned any of this at any prior appointments. According to him, the issue was only my husband and I was good to go. Now we are delayed 2 more months so I can get as healthy as can be and make my eggs the best quality.
Miami

I was pleasantly surprised with the level of care and communication that I had with Dr Eisermann and his IVF Coordinator Jodi. They were great and always answered my questions and never made me feel inferior. Dr. Eisermann also had excellent bedside manner and made his best to make me feel at ease and as if he really truly cares...He was very honest with us from the very beginning about the low success rate we could expect if we used my own eggs due to my diminished ovarian reserve. He never made us feel rushed or pressured into choosing any specific treatment or protocol. He also worked very well with my local doctor when it came to making all of the arrangements for my treatment and deciding what would work best for me based on my particular case. On the day of the embryo transfer, he was very kind and gentle and was very comforting. I felt a little rushed, but I think that's just because he is so used to doing the procedure. But he spoke with my husband both before and after the transfer, making sure we had no questions for him and to give us his best wishes for a positive pregnancy.
Because of my endometriosis, I was put on a month of oral birth control and about three weeks of Lupron prior to embryo transfer [at IVFMD South Florida]...They [nurses] communicated well and always answered my questions in a timely manner...The IVF transfer alone was about $10,000.00 The medication and monitoring was paid separately (and the purchasing of donor eggs). All that other stuff was about another $15,000.00
He has been doing this for a very long time and is therefore very knowledgeable. He was very honest with us from the very beginning about the low success rate we could expect if we used my own eggs due to my diminished ovarian reserve. He never made us feel rushed or pressured into choosing any specific treatment or protocol. He also worked very well with my local doctor when it came to making all of the arrangements for my treatment and deciding what would work best for me based on my particular case. On the day of the embryo transfer, he was very kind and gentle and was very comforting. I felt a little rushed, but I think that's just because he is so used to doing the procedure. But he spoke with my husband both before and after the transfer, making sure we had no questions for him and to give us his best wishes for a positive pregnancy.
You won't be speaking directly with him most of the time, so its best to be patient with his staff who will do most of the liaising with patients.
After a not so great experience with the assistant staff for another doctor within the same clinic, I was pleasantly surprised with the level of care and communication that I had with Dr Eisermann and his IVF Coordinator Jodi. They were great and always answered my questions and never made me feel inferior. Dr. Eisermann also had excellent bedside manner and made his best to make me feel at ease and as if he really truly cares.
He had all of our information from tests and stuff done with previous doctors, so the only other things we had to do was repeat a sperm analysis and get immunological blood work on me. The blood work showed that I had antiphosolipids so he added an anti-coagulant medication to my regimen on the day of transfer. Because of my endometriosis, I was put on a month of oral birth control and about three weeks of Lupron prior to embryo transfer. I've also been given progesterone support via PIO injections and vaginal suppositories, and I've been taking estrogen orally, vaginally and with patches. So far everything looks good, we will be having our Beta HCG later this week.
They were all very good. They communicated well and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I also felt very confident in them and felt secure in knowing that my concerns or questions were actually making it back to the doctor and they weren't just using their own discretion on what was necessary and what wasn't, which was a relief since I didn't get that experience with some other staff members at a different clinic.
It is very nice and clean. The downsides are that parking is difficult if you do not use Valet Parking, and sometimes the wait can be long (and the waiting room gets a little crowded sometimes). Also billing can sometimes be a bit time consuming. Another thing I liked was, that because I am an international patient, I had to order a lot of my medication and they were very accomodating with receiving the packages on my behalf and storing them for me until such time as I was able to collect them.