Jenna McCarthy

Viera
8059 Spyglass Hill Rd
Viera, FL 32940
321-752-0111

Dr. Roseff doesn’t just push patients straight into IVF instead he takes the time to run the correct diagnosis and approaches fertility in the most natural way possible...He had already reviewed our file beforehand and came prepared with a game plan. [he] made sure to ask several times along the way if we had any questions or needed him to explain more. He is very professional yet has a great bedside manner!
Out of pocket expenses [at IVFMD South Florida] were close to $1500 for bloodwork. We spent roughly another $1000 for supplements and acupuncture...Very professional staff and Dr. We handled a few of our consultations via zoom with no issues. When I did go to the office, they were very safe and clean because of Covid. We drove from Jupiter to Boca because this clinic, staff and Dr are worth it!
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My husband and I had been trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant from 2016-2018. In 2018, I suffered an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in the loss of my right fallopian tube. Afterwards, I went through 7 cycles of unsuccessful fertility drugs with another fertility Dr. In 2020, we were referred to Dr. Roseff from two other couples and made an appointment for a 2nd opinion. Dr. Roseff came prepared for our initial consultation with a game plan, which was totally different than my previous Dr. Dr. Roseff doesn’t just push patients straight into IVF instead he takes the time to run the correct diagnosis and approaches fertility in the most natural way possible. Dr. Roseff suggested we see a nutritionist, Marta Montenegro, and an acupuncturist for 3 months to improve my egg quality. At the end of those 3 months, my husband and I were able to conceive naturally! We never thought we were get here naturally and are expecting our miracle baby boy June 2021.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Set the appointment for a consultation! Even if its a 2nd opinion. His methods are totally different and more natural than other IVF doctors.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Roseff spent over an hour on with us on our initial consultation. He had already reviewed our file beforehand and came prepared with a game plan. Dr. Roseff made sure to ask several times along the way if we had any questions or needed him to explain more. He is very professional yet has a great bedside manner!
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr. Roseff had us do bloodwork after our initial consultation. He did a sperm dna analysis on my husband. For me, he discovered I had high cholesterol and low egg quality. He told us to see a Fertility Nutritionist, Marta Montenegro, and an acupuncturist for 90 days and then we would regroup. Marta put me on a range of natural supplements, changed my diet entirely and workout routine. No fertility medications were needed and I was able to conceive naturally 3 months later, with only 1 fallopian tube!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Very professional and courteous. Never had to wait long for my appointment
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Out of pocket expenses were close to $1500 for bloodwork. We spent roughly another $1000 for supplements and acupuncture
Boca Raton
He [Dr. Gelman] recommended us "single embryo transfer" since i have never been pregnant before and he didn't want to risk or take chances. Today. we feel so happy that we follow his advice...I am very sensitive person and patient. He was super patience, explained and understood my needs...We tried to conceive for three year when we were referred to Dr Gelman. As soon as we met with him, he was straight forward and told us we had to have IVF.
office staff [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] made the whole process feel normal...Grethel, Dylin and staff were absolutely AMAZING in this process!!!!! Couldn't have done it without them!...The clinic is clean, waiting rooms are clean and comfortable. Never felt uncomfortable. Appointment time is accurate! They really care for your time. If you need anything on an emergency basis during the weekends, they will be there.
How was your experience with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
We tried to conceive for three year when we were referred to Dr Gelman. As soon as we met with him, he was straight forward and told us we had to have IVF. Although, I was reluctant at first, he listened to me and we agreed to do IUI's. After 3 unsuccessful IUIs and lots of tests, biopsies, etc., my husband and I conceded to IVF, which resulted in a successful transfer and implantation over a couple of months. Our dream came true and we got pregnant on the first transfer! This is all thanks to his persistence, knowledge and patience. We will be forever grateful! He is the most gentle, sweet and professional doctor in the Cooper City Office of IVFMD!!, the BEST! On May 14, our beautiful baby boy was born!! My husband's advice is "Whatever Dr. Gelman recommends, you do it ! Don't waste your time and energy going against his recommendation. Trust his knowledge!" If live in the Broward County, or you can travel, do not hesitate to go and see him, he will help you make your dream come true! Thank you Dr. Gelman!!!!!! For such a sensitive subject, you and the office staff made the whole process feel normal.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Do what he recommends, eyes closed! His knowledge is what you need and you will have positive results!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Grethel Sanchez)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
25,000+
Describe Kenneth Gelman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
He recommended us "single embryo transfer" since i have never been pregnant before and he didn't want to risk or take chances. Today. we feel so happy that we follow his advice.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Kenneth Gelman
Cooper City
2017 - 2020, Successful
Doctor Scott Roseff was the most compassionate, knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. He knew exactly what to look for and test and exactly how to treat our infertility without treatment me like a number...the first time we did IVF in 2018, I was nervous and terrified I’d lose the baby or it not even work. Going back to Dr. Roseff my second time I was completely calm
Doctor Scott Roseff [from IVFMD S Florida] was the most compassionate, knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. He knew exactly what to look for and test and exactly how to treat our infertility without treatment me like a number. He cares about all of his patients and wants to help as many people as possible gain their little miracles. I am forever grateful for Dr. Roseff as he has given me 2 miracles.
Doctor Scott Roseff was the most compassionate, knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. He knew exactly what to look for and test and exactly how to treat our infertility without treatment me like a number. He cares about all of his patients and wants to help as many people as possible gain their little miracles. I am forever grateful for Dr. Roseff as he has given me 2 miracles. the first time we did IVF in 2018, I was nervous and terrified I’d lose the baby or it not even work. Going back to Dr. Roseff my second time I was completely calm knowing my chances were going to be the best they can be with Dr. Roseff on our side.
Just go to him! He is the best you can get.
So
Boca Raton
[Dr. Scott Roseff] was very personable and took the time to explain everything. He answered all of our questions and explained if we didn't understand. We never felt rushed and always felt like he wanted the best possible outcome the first time around...I can't say that the other location's staff and doctors were as warm as Dr. Roseff...From the moment my husband and I met with Dr. Roseff, we felt like we were in great hands.
Both Kristi and Jordan [nurses at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were truly wonderful. Whenever I would call or email a question they would get back to me right away...I originally visited the Miami location of this practice and let's just say I ended up going elsewhere because, to be frank, I felt like a number and that was more stressful. After going elsewhere and having a failed cycle we relocated to Boca and visited with Dr. Roseff and his team. What a complete difference! From the moment my husband and I met with Dr. Roseff, we felt like we were in great hands. His staff was wonderful from the front desk to the nurses' everyone was always warm and pleasant. Just the kind of energy you want around when you are trying to create life. And our feelings were right because we are expecting our first child this summer. Thanks to Dr. Roseff and his team the first time around!
Don't wait to go and see him...go as soon as you can.
Dr. Roseff was very personable and took the time to explain everything. He answered all of our questions and explained if we didn't understand. We never felt rushed and always felt like he wanted the best possible outcome the first time around.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi and Jordan)
Both Kristi and Jordan were truly wonderful. Whenever I would call or email a question they would get back to me right away.
They were great the only thing I would change is that any procedures such as egg retrieval or embryo transfer were done at a different location. I can't say that the other location's staff and doctors were as warm as Dr. Roseff and his team. However, I am pregnant so they did get that part right!
Boca Raton

Dr Roseff is the most caring and thorough doctor I’ve ever had. He is warm but honest. He under promises and over performs. He always made me feel hopeful even when things didn’t go exactly as planned...We used ICSI due to a need from my husband’s sperm. After our first cycle resulted in a miscarriage I had a D&C. Which resulted in me having to have two hysteroscopies. Once my uterus was clear, we did another FET cycle and I am now 5 months pregnant
I would highly recommend [IVFMD South Florida] . For both Dr Roseff and the nursing staff. I was always able to get in touch with a nurse in a timely manner to answer any questions I had...We used ICSI due to a need from my husband’s sperm. After our first cycle resulted in a miscarriage I had a D&C. Which resulted in me having to have two hysteroscopies. Once my uterus was clear, we did another FET cycle and I am now 5 months pregnant
He is compassionate, caring, and extremely thorough. He was always honest with me about my treatment. I always felt comfortable and safe that I was in the right hands. He is as knowledgeable as he is caring.
Trust whatever plan he has for you. Even if everything doesn’t go as planned at first, he will get you where you need to be.
All the nurses were wonderful
I would highly recommend them. For both Dr Roseff and the nursing staff. I was always able to get in touch with a nurse in a timely manner to answer any questions I had. Everyone was professional and kind.
Boca Raton
Dr. Roseff took his time to understand me as a patient. We conceived naturally and he was there every step of the way until discharge making sure the pregnancy was healthy and viable. He is experienced and conservative in his approach. I felt like I was in competent, professional and caring hands throughout the whole experience...would be booked for three weeks in a row...truly cared about each individual patient. He took his time throughout all the visits and had my best interests at heart.
I ensured all labs [from IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were sent to a lab in my network as opposed to their specialty lab so I did not have to pay out of pocket...The clinic runs smoothly and I never had to wait long for an appointment. The atmosphere is clean and welcoming. A weakness would be accommodating re scheduling appointments since the doctor would be booked for three weeks in a row...She [nurse] was confident and reassuring.
Make sure you speak with your insurance company prior to any tests or labs being sent out to verify if it is in your network.
I felt like Dr. Roseff truly cared about each individual patient. He took his time throughout all the visits and had my best interests at heart.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
She was confident and reassuring.
Co-payments for office visits. I ensured all labs were sent to a lab in my network as opposed to their specialty lab so I did not have to pay out of pocket.
Miami
2015 - 2019, 14 Eggs Frozen
He [Dr. Scott Roseff] is very knowledgable and takes time to answer all your questions. When I had my miscarriage, he sat with me for over an hour, making calls to find the right doctor to do my D&C...is hands down the best doctor I've had. He is very patient, thorough and sincere throughout my entire experience. I first went to see Dr. Roseff when I was 25 years old when I was having problems with my menstrual cycle and was scared I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. Dr. Roseff ordered thorough blood word and automatically knew the reasoning.
The clinic [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is clean and they have the best and up-to-date technology. The have several patient rooms. I recommend this clinic 100%! Everyone is so kind and compassionate. No patient would be disappointed! No weaknesses at all!...the staff is amazing!...IVF coordinator, Kristi, is so kind and compassionate. She answers your calls and responds to emails right away. Thank you guys for everything!
Dr. Roseff is hands down the best doctor I've had. He is very patient, thorough and sincere throughout my entire experience. I first went to see Dr. Roseff when I was 25 years old when I was having problems with my menstrual cycle and was scared I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. Dr. Roseff ordered thorough blood word and automatically knew the reasoning. He is very knowledgable and takes time to answer all your questions. When I had my miscarriage, he sat with me for over an hour, making calls to find the right doctor to do my D&C. And the staff is amazing! His IVF coordinator, Kristi, is so kind and compassionate. She answers your calls and responds to emails right away. Thank you guys for everything!
Dr. Roseff took his time and sat with me for over an hour to find the right doctor to do my D&C.
The clinic is clean and they have the best and up-to-date technology. The have several patient rooms. I recommend this clinic 100%! Everyone is so kind and compassionate. No patient would be disappointed! No weaknesses at all!