Kimberly Thompson

8059 Spyglass Hill Rd
Viera, FL 32940
321-752-0111

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Gerkowicz is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and compassionate when it comes to her patients. She is well-versed in knowledge about the LGBTQ+ community...She treated me with both western and eastern medicine by providing Rx as treatment as well as supplements and acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, she is patient, and she researches the best and newest technologies and research that would benefit me as a patient...
Everyone [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] I was in contact with was/is amazing and organized, and they respond to emails and phone calls within an acceptable amount of time...There is usually a very little wait unless you are seeing the doctor (then sometimes you’ll wait 30+ minutes, but you don’t mind once you see the care that Dr. Gerkowicz provided to her patients)...
How was your experience with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Gerkowicz provided adequate testing to diagnose my fertility issues. She treated me with both western and eastern medicine by providing Rx as treatment as well as supplements and acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, she is patient, and she researches the best and newest technologies and research that would benefit me as a patient.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Take notes!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I never knew that I would be able to receive boutique clinic-like care at a large fertility practice. Dr. Gerkowicz is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and compassionate when it comes to her patients. She is well-versed in knowledge about the LGBTQ+ community.
Describe the protocols Sabrina Gerkowicz used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
My first IUI Dr. Gerkowicz provided femara, ovidrel, and progesterone in addition to intralipid infusion for my elevated natural killer cell count. This resulted in a pregnancy which was miscarried at 9 weeks due to trisomy 16. My second IUI also resulted in a pregnancy. I was prescribed femara, Gonal F,estrogen, and ovidrel, as well as intralipid infusion. I miscarried at 8 weeks due to balanced translocation. My third IUI was a blur, and it resulted in a chemical pregnancy. My fourth IUI resulted in a pregnancy. I was prescribed femara, ovidrel, and Gonal F in addition to progesterone and lovenox for possible blood blotting issues. This pregnancy resulted in a healthy baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Bulzone)
Everyone I was in contact with was/is amazing and organized, and they respond to emails and phone calls within an acceptable amount of time.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
In particular at the Boca Raton clinic, everyone here is so knowledgeable and friendly. Dylin works at the front desk, and she’s who handles the money aspect. She’s very knowledgeable. The nurses, Leslie, Dulce, and Racine are amazing and patient. All of the medical assistants and phlebotomists are amazing too. They never leave bruises like at my previous clinic. There is usually a very little wait unless you are seeing the doctor (then sometimes you’ll wait 30+ minutes, but you don’t mind once you see the care that Dr. Gerkowicz provided to her patients). Everyone in the clinic knows me and my partner by name. They are the type of people who hug you every time they see you. It absolutely has a family-like atmosphere.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Monitoring ultrasounds cost about $285 each. IUI procedure costs about $305 each. Intralipid infusion costs about $215 each. RIVF is on the horizon for us, and I was quoted about $12,500 for an egg retrieval, embryo freezing without medications with an additional $6k for my partner’s transfer without medications.
Describe Sabrina Gerkowicz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Gerkowicz and the clinic will only do eSET with patients with advanced maternal age if the embryos are tested. It’s a case by case decision to transfer more than one embryo based on if they are tested and age of patient.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The head nurse, Gladys, failed to call with my results and information about my next procedure. She did this to both myself and my partner on different occasions. I had to call the emergency line, and when Gladys finally called me with my results, she gaslighted and belittled me. I called the CEO to complain about her, and she hasn’t been part of my treatment team since.

2021 - 2022, Successful
We see Dr. Gerkowicz and I cannot express how much I love her...When we were feeling discouraged, I was able to schedule a mid-treatment check in with Dr. G THE NEXT DAY and she really calmed me down, reviewed all of my labs one by one, and helped us develop a plan moving forward. I love her because she isn’t one of those “just be patient” doctors. She always has advice and something to change things up to make you feel like we’re always optimizing for the outcome.
Appointment times [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were super convenient for working women. I could get appointments as early as 7am. Appointments were quick. Staff was SOOOO kind. They had multiple offices to choose from if needed. Staff responded quickly and educated along the way...Ashley [a nurse] felt like a friend by the end. Super responsive and sweet...[Dr. Gerkowicz] explained our options and set a game plan together - 2 timed intercourse cycles and 3-4 IUI cycles and then we’d regroup. We met halfway through to make sure we both felt good about the plan.
I cannot recommend her enough. She is so kind, informative and warm. She feels like family and as if she has a personal interest in creating your family. Her entire staff became family over the 9 months we saw them. She gave me hugs after every ultrasound. Spent at least 30 mins educating and explaining everything. I have no complaints or cons about her.
ASK QUESTIONS! She is very detailed but if you don’t understand, ask her to explain it more or differently. She absolutely will! A lot of patients are afraid to ask or go home with lingering questions and get mad. Only you know what you know and don’t know. Also, EXPECT and RESPECT the testing that is needed before treatment. I’ve seen reviews for the clinic that state they do too many tests up front. It’s absolutely necessary to do testing before suggesting treatment. I know it’s hard to wait to get to treatment. They fully understand you landed in front of them because you’ve been trying for a baby for a long time, but without testing how do you expect them to suggest the RIGHT treatment for you? It’s all individualized. Like how it should be.
We see Dr. Gerkowicz and I cannot express how much I love her and the entire team! They are so sweet, answer all of my annoying questions, and really educate throughout the process. When we were feeling discouraged, I was able to schedule a mid-treatment check in with Dr. G THE NEXT DAY and she really calmed me down, reviewed all of my labs one by one, and helped us develop a plan moving forward. I love her because she isn’t one of those “just be patient” doctors. She always has advice and something to change things up to make you feel like we’re always optimizing for the outcome.
She explained our options and set a game plan together - 2 timed intercourse cycles and 3-4 IUI cycles and then we’d regroup. We met halfway through to make sure we both felt good about the plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Ashley felt like a friend by the end. Super responsive and sweet.
Appointment times were super convenient for working women. I could get appointments as early as 7am. Appointments were quick. Staff was SOOOO kind. They had multiple offices to choose from if needed. Staff responded quickly and educated along the way.
2022, Successful
Dr Roseff takes his time with each patient. He is the kindest and even gives hugs...He tested for every possible thing and I trusted him the entire process. I never once felt the need to ask a question, as he always went I to depth about anything that wasn’t self explanatory...I had a thyroid problem to Ken and my right tube was weird, not blocked though. He explained to me that my husband and I were great candidates for IUI and we got pregnant on our first IUI. I could not be more please with dr Rosseff and his staff!
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine are] good with cancellations. So although you may not get an appointment for 8-12 weeks, they’ll call you with cancellations and that was a tremendous help for us. I am beyond pleased with the entire staff...[nurses are] Amazing. So friendly and compassionate. Cried with my at my first ultrasound
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
We came to dr Roseff as our third dr. We went happy with the first two as they treated us like numbers and they weren’t warm or compassionate. This is an I dusted where I feel the dr needs to have a connection with the patient and compassion as infertility is super hard on not just yourself, but your other relationships. Dr Roseff is a true angel. He tested for every possible thing and I trusted him the entire process. I never once felt the need to ask a question, as he always went I to depth about anything that wasn’t self explanatory. I was trying to get pregnant for almost two years before dr Roseff. I had a thyroid problem to Ken and my right tube was weird, not blocked though. He explained to me that my husband and I were great candidates for IUI and we got pregnant on our first IUI. I could not be more please with dr Rosseff and his staff!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Trust him! Listen to all his suggestions and do the work and your dream will come true. I had to change my life around but it was so worth it!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Amazing. So friendly and compassionate. Cried with my at my first ultrasound
They’re good with cancellations. So although you may not get an appointment for 8-12 weeks, they’ll call you with cancellations and that was a tremendous help for us. I am beyond pleased with the entire staff

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. McCarthy is a very kind and understanding doctor. We have had a very long journey, and she made us feel like there was still hope. She is very data oriented and monitors you closely. She made me feel safe and reassured me anytime things seemed overwhelming...She is understanding, she listens, and she takes her time going over all test results...currently doing a stim cycle for an egg retrieval. We are using the same protocol as my last cycle because I had a good result...
All of the nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute] are very kind and compassionate. They always explain test results and follow up steps. They also are available on the phone or email and always get back to you...Some strengths are organization, systems in place, always get you in if you need to be seen. Some weaknesses are their hold time when calling in can be very long. They also only leave you a message with next steps. It would be easier to have an email as well...
How was your experience with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Put your trust in her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. McCarthy made me feel like a human. She is understanding, she listens, and she takes her time going over all test results. She is a very special doctor.
Describe the protocols Jenna McCarthy used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I am currently doing a stim cycle for an egg retrieval. We are using the same protocol as my last cycle because I had a good result.
All of the nurses are very kind and compassionate. They always explain test results and follow up steps. They also are available on the phone or email and always get back to you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
18,000 plus medication
Describe Jenna McCarthy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Single embryo transfer

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Gerkowicz, "Dr. G," is the kindest, most intelligent, patient and unfailingly positive doctor I have ever met. She dealt with my anxiousness surrounding the IVF process like no other, and was always there for me whenever I had a question or concern...She switches between the Cooper City and Boca Office, know that certain procedures are only done in the Cooper City office....
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were usually on time, they confirmed appointments in advance. I would have wished I could have done all my treatments at the Boca office because it was more convenient but I understand they did not have the staff and equipment to be open on the weekends and perform all the procedures necessary...one time they did not draw the correct blood test for me and I had to go back to the office the next day, it was not a big deal...
Dr. Gerkowicz, "Dr. G," is the kindest, most intelligent, patient and unfailingly positive doctor I have ever met. She dealt with my anxiousness surrounding the IVF process like no other, and was always there for me whenever I had a question or concern. I wish I could continue on as her patient, but because she is so good at her job and I am now pregnant, we had to part ways. I cannot recommend her enough, she is a gem.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Racyne)
They were very kind and tried to be accommodating.
They were usually on time, they confirmed appointments in advance. I would have wished I could have done all my treatments at the Boca office because it was more convenient but I understand they did not have the staff and equipment to be open on the weekends and perform all the procedures necessary. I did not have a bad experience with anyone. I would have them write your next appointment on a card for you at each visit
I have good insurance, even so I had to pay often to an out of network lab for STAT blood work, along with whatever testing/procedures/ treatments my insurance company did not cover, I would say I ended up paying around $8000 out of pocket

2020 - 2022, Successful
When we met Dr. Roseff it was through a video call due to the beginning of covid. I never felt rushed and always felt he cared and listened to our questions and concerns, he was always 100% honest and never beat around the bush...Thank you so much for your care and guidance during this incredible blessing of an experience. Thank you for making our dreams come true!!!! We Love you forever!!
Throughout this process I saw his [IVFMD South Florida Institute for RM] staff A LOT! Every single one of them has been AMAZING...Everything went amazing the staff is super friendly...[nurse] Racyne, Was absolutely AMAZING!!!! She was always patient, kind, warm hearted and there for me. Always explained everything with me
When we met Dr. Roseff it was through a video call due to the beginning of covid. I never felt rushed and always felt he cared and listened to our questions and concerns, he was always 100% honest and never beat around the bush. He recommended I work with his nutritionist Martha which I am very happy I did. She put me on a plan to help get me where I needed to be and also put me on different types on vitamins which my body needed. Dr Roseff went above and beyond checking every little IMPORTANT detail in both myself and my husband that other fertility Doctors do not bother to look into. Throughout this process I saw his staff A LOT! Every single one of them has been AMAZING!! I can’t thank you Dr Roseff enough for ALWAYS making me feel special, important, being honest with us and never making me feel like a number! Our last appointment was filled with happy emotions but I will say my husband and I were extremely sad it was our last appointment with Dr. Roseff. Thank you so much for your care and guidance during this incredible blessing of an experience. Thank you for making our dreams come true!!!! We Love you forever!! Anyone looking for the BEST IVF DR in the world look no further!!! You will have a doctor and staff who truly care about you and treat you feel like family!! It’s not about the money for him he is truly about helping you with your biggest blessing. I promise you will be happy making the right decision by going with him!!
What he tells you may hurt but he is 100% honest and doesn't beat around the bush. Trust him and trust the process
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Racyne Roberts)
Everything went amazing the staff is super friendly the only thing that sucks for me now is that I need to do intralipids and they use to do it at the boca office that is near my house but they stopped so i have to travel almost an hour away to get them done. Its not a terrible thing just annoying but its only once a month so it is what it is and im pregnant so im not complaining =)

2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Eiserman is a] Very good doctor very thorough and treats you with respect for me and my husband like him very much very courteous and explains everything. Office is very clean clinic doctor very smart knows what next steps are...We started a pep treatment and he recommended supplements for the first time in my life I have been looking for a doctors that’s not just going to send you prescriptions and off you go he is very smart knows all the steps to take prior to any procedures.
[the IVFMD South FIRM is] Very clean I have nothing bad to say about this clinic all positive things very nice clinic nice staff nice doctors. Good communication great plans for you IVF procedures. If you a new patient ask all the questions you have Because they get answered they are very thorough here...[nurses are] Very nice a professional and they respond quickly when you call them
How was your experience with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Would recommend to go there
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
He is very kind
Describe the protocols Juergen Eisermann used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Very nice a professional and they respond quickly when you call them
Describe the costs associated with your care under Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for
Juergen Eisermann

2020 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Scott Roseff] is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo. He explains every little detail to make sure the patient understands what is happening...[he] truly cares about his patients and it’s not in a rush during the appointments
The clinic [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is clean and everyone here is welcoming. I honestly, do not have anything negative to say about this place. Nurses are kind, and the front desk girls are always ready to answer all the questions about billing, etc...[Dr. Roseff] is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo
He is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo. He explains every little detail to make sure the patient understands what is happening.
Schedule the appointment now, do not wait!
Besides being an excellent doctor, Roseff is a amazing human being! He is kind, straight forward, truly cares about his patients and it’s not in a rush during the appointments. He really loves what he does, and he is the BEST at it!
The clinic is clean and everyone here is welcoming. I honestly, do not have anything negative to say about this place. Nurses are kind, and the front desk girls are always ready to answer all the questions about billing, etc.

2021, Consult
Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues...His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures...
The billing staff & office manager [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in...but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better....
After trying for 8 months and almost being ripped off by a internal medicine physician in South Carolina to conduct fertility testing, I immediately sought help from Dr. Scott Roseff at IVFMD. Having known Dr. Scott Roseff’s reputation as the “baby maker” and assisting couples conceive naturally, we went to him to assist us with starting a family immediately and without hesitation. We met with him virtually in May 2021 and flew to Boca Raton, Florida, from South Carolina to see him in July! Despite the weather scare with hurricane Elsa and Independence Day weekend, Dr. Roseff’s staff & team made accommodations for us across at least 3 of their offices (Boca Raton, Cooper City, & Miami) for my husband and I to complete our fertility testing over the course of 3 consecutive days. Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues. We followed up with him a month later in August to go over our results. He gave us a game plan on what we needed to do. His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures. That month, within the matter of a FEW WEEKS, we got a POSITIVE. We are currently expecting a son in May 2022. Dr. Roseff is honest and we trust him wholeheartedly. We highly recommend him to all couples for all their fertility needs. He is worth the time & travel! Thank you so much, Dr. Roseff, for making our dreams come true!!
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
In the initial virtual consultation, I was told to take Ritual as a prenatal & to start seeing a board certified acupuncturist. Once we got tested in Florida, we were both treated for ureaplasma with antibiotics and during our follow up appointment, the abnormal test results suggested treatment for me: Ovastiol & 81 mg aspirin. And my husband to take a male fertility supplement. We were pregnant within a few weeks.
The billing staff & office manager could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in and worked with us during Tropical Elsa but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I was fortunate enough to have 70% coverage from my insurance. Initially, it was difficult to get the office manager to call into the insurance to find out. So I ended up having to do it myself. Additionally some of the testing was claimed as routine when it should have been diagnostic, so my insurance ended up not covering for mercury or assay of insulin at Quest Diagnostics because they have a local preferred vendor for annual routine blood work. When I asked about the uncovered costs, the billing team & nurse failed to follow up & resubmit the claim due to the high call volume at Quest. They ultimately just forgot about it & I had to pay the not-covered items out of pocket.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said...Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work...
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] very organized. They made you very comfortable...It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning...I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses...12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer...Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF.
I was referred to Dr. Roseff after having two failed IUI's with another fertility doctor. I wish I knew about him prior to seeing the other doctor. I am writing this review to make sure other people do not make the same mistake I did. The first fertility doctor rushed me right into trying IUI's to attempt to get pregnant. I felt as though they were only worried about making money. Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said. My first appointment with him was in March of 2021, and he highly suggested acupuncture, which I started right away. I felt that it was very helpful during this stressful process. Once we finished the required tests, we began to prepare for the egg retrieval in July. The retrieval yielded two genetically normal embryos and two that were not stable enough to be tested. We decided to proceed with the embryo transfer, which took place late October. Two weeks later, we were pregnant! As Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work and there is no one else I would recommend for your fertility issues. I am very grateful for him and his staff, as well as the care they provided. I am now 17 weeks pregnant and can not wait to bring our baby to meet Dr Roseff!
Dr Roseff is an expert in his field and if conceiving is a possibility, he is your doctor!
He guided me through each step. He made sure we came up with a plan together.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses.
They very organized. They made you very comfortable. Communication is key and necessary during this type of fragile process. It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning. I understand that the doctor is excellent and is in high demand.
12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer ?

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff performed extensive testing that made the care and treatment that we received feel personalized to our needs. We were both carriers for a rare genetic disorder, and he took time to research it to share more details with us. He remembered us, from a medical and personal perspective, from appointment to appointment...He treated us with kindness and compassion...
Nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were available via email and phone consistently...A weakness about the Boca Raton location is that you will need to go to a larger IVFMD location for procedures and weekend monitoring. The Jupiter location was convenient for us, so that wasn’t a problem. We did the egg retrieval and embryo transfer at the Miami location and treated them like little vacations.
We came to Dr. Roseff for a second opinion after numerous losses, including an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage following an IVF cycle while we were patients at a different practice. He suggested extensive testing that revealed problems other doctors had missed and although those problems seemed overwhelming, he had a plan to address each one. He treated us with kindness and compassion. It took a few months to get ready (physically and emotionally) for the IVF cycle we did under his care, but that cycle resulted in four healthy embryos. One of those has been transferred, giving us a healthy baby girl.
You may feel a little overwhelmed (So many tests! Supplements! A nutritionist!) but know that his suggestions are going to give you the best chance of success with your treatment.
Before starting the IVF cycle, I began taking Synthroid (Hypothyroidism), Metformin (PCOS), a probiotic, and numerous vitamins to improve egg quality. My partner also took vitamins and medication to address sperm quality and high cholesterol. During the IVF cycle, I took Gonal F and Menopur in a lower dose due to my PCOS diagnosis. Dr. Roseff also suggested that I take Human Growth Hormone during the cycle due to my age and history of pregnancy loss. Blood thinners (for clotting disorder), estrogen, and progesterone in oil and inserted pill form were given to support the pregnancy.
Nurses were available via email and phone consistently.
The cost for our IVF cycle, including medications and embryo testing, was about $24,000. We also had to pay for the suggested fertility testing and medications (for thyroid, PCOS, etc.) and supplements before the cycle. This amounted to about $3,000.
Dr. Roseff suggested that a single embryo be transferred and we were comfortable with that decision.
2020 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Sabrina Gerkowicz] gives you a vip treatment and answers all the questions patiently...She does not make you feel like it's a business transaction, the opposite is true. You'll notice right away that she is very smart and knowledgeable...She is very patient and listen and explains everything...She is very detailed...so sweet, patient, caring, friendly...
The nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] who did the ultrasounds, bloodwork and other were also very nice and friendly. Overall the staff was great...Very caring and friendly. Answered any question or concern. Always available and timely...All was good no issues or concerns. Very organized and almost all are very nice and friendly. The only small complaint would be that sometimes we had a bit of a wait to be seen...
After talking to other doctors I fell in love with her right away. She does not make you feel like it's a business transaction, the opposite is true. You'll notice right away that she is very smart and knowledgeable even though she is fairly young. She is very patient and listen and explains everything. She makes you feel like she is your best friend. I would recommend her without a question to anyone. She is very detailed and knows her work perfectly. The nurses who did the ultrasounds, bloodwork and other were also very nice and friendly. Overall the staff was great and doctor GERKOWICZ was awesome. Thank you
She will be there for you all the way and do the best possible to make it happen. If you have her as your doctor you already have done the best you could do.
She is so sweet, patient, caring, friendly that I ever saw in any other doctor anywhere else. She gives you a vip treatment and answers all the questions patiently. She is the BEST!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashely/Dulce)
All was good no issues or concerns. Very organized and almost all are very nice and friendly. The only small complaint would be that sometimes we had a bit of a wait to be seen but it is expected with the Covid situation.
$20,000 everything
2020 - 2021, Successful
Once we met Dr. Scott Roseff in our first appointment we were sure 100% that we can trust him because of his personality, professionalism and detailed explanation of everything, we decided to go with him, his way of treatment...After 4 times of IUI, 1 IVF with other doctors and in different places we still have no kids, but we believed that Dr.Scott Roseff can change it and he did it 🙂 now I am pregnant
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] well organized + great treatment programs + professional stuff + clean...Leslie, Courtney and Racine [nurses] always respond to all my questions, emails and voice mails...To make embryo around 12k, frozen embryo transfer around 6k and plus medications...
Once we met Dr. Scott Roseff in our first appointment we were sure 100% that we can trust him because of his personality, professionalism and detailed explanation of everything, we decided to go with him, his way of treatment to make our family happy and bigger. After 4 times of IUI, 1 IVF with other doctors and in different places we still have no kids, but we believed that Dr.Scott Roseff can change it and he did it 🙂 now I am pregnant and very excited about time when I can see and hold my amazing baby on my hands 🤞
Follow all Dr.Scott Roseff recommendations
Dr.Scott Roseff always heard me, my feelings and problems
Leslie, Courtney and Racine always respond to all my questions, emails and voice mails
+ well organized + great treatment programs + professional stuff + clean Be ready sometimes wait for your appointment, but it is understandable because a lot of people have a fertility problem nowadays unfortunately
2021, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Jenna McCarthy] took her time with me in her office, even though she’s a busy woman! she explained things throughly & established trust...She’s very helpful. Always explains things. She gave me a timeline. She told me specifically that she wanted me to get pregnant by August of 2022. It was nice that she had set a goal for me & made it seem like she was gonna do everything in her power to get me to that goal.
The [IVFMD S. FL Institute for Reproductive Medicine] staff is great! No complaints. Always very friendly...I’d say the weakness would be that sometimes they tell you, you’ve got a credit & you owe nothing for the appointment, but then you don’t & they end up calling you and demanding payment after the fact. That’s a little frustrating because these things are expensive. You come prepared to pay & than they say you don’t need too.
Ask questions! She will answer them for you throughly
She took her time with me in her office, even though she’s a busy woman! she explained things throughly & established trust
Femara CD3-7, trigger shot, & IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci)
The staff is great! No complaints. Always very friendly!
They aren’t super expensive. I’d say the costs are decent for infertility.
2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff gave us a second opinion, took his time reviewing our file in detail, and spent an hour with us on a call finally giving us explanations as to why this had happened. He gave us a specific plan that was tailored to our needs, and we listened to his every word and recommendation...You may not always see or speak to him, but he is always checking, double checking, and maybe even triple checking, to make sure things are exactly as they should be in your treatment
Clinic feels like a machine sometimes. Luckily the doctor and some of the staff make you feel important. Since they have so many patients there may be long wait times, and limited appointments available...[the IVFMD South Fl Institute nurse] was amazing, checked in on me often. responded quickly. was so happy for us when it finally worked..
We were at a point in our infertility journey where we felt defeated, depressed and hopeless. After two failed cycles with a different doctor, we thought there was no hope for us to have our own children. That is when we found Dr. Roseff and everything changed. Dr. Roseff gave us a second opinion, took his time reviewing our file in detail, and spent an hour with us on a call finally giving us explanations as to why this had happened. He gave us a specific plan that was tailored to our needs, and we listened to his every word and recommendation. Working with Dr. Roseff will not give you results overnight, but it will get you to your goal if you stick with him and trust the process and his experience. If you are struggling to get the results you want as so many of us do, I highly recommend seeing Dr. Roseff. There are not enough words I can say about our experience with Dr. Roseff. He is kind, patient, and truly cares about his patients and giving them a healthy baby. He is thorough, detailed, researched, and knows exactly what he is doing. You may not always see or speak to him, but he is always checking, double checking, and maybe even triple checking, to make sure things are exactly as they should be in your treatment. Thank G-d we found him as I can say after 1.5 years of IVF, we are finally pregnant with our first child. Do not give up. It will happen if you trust the right professionals. As Dr. Roseff always says: Do it once, do it right, just make it work.
Be patient
hgh
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Gladys Lopez)
Gladys was amazing, checked in on me often. responded quickly. was so happy for us when it finally worked. Gladys is the most incredible nurse there is!
insurance covered, not sure
single selective

2021, Successful
I had suffered multiple miscarriages and Dr. Roseff was the only doctor who got to the root of the problem. He ran tests on both my husband and I, that no other doctor thought to run. Dr. Roseff is a wonderful IVF doctor, but if there is a way for you to conceive naturally, he will figure it out. I am currently pregnant with a child that Dr. Roseff helped me conceive naturally...
Everything ran smoothly [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. I cannot recommend this clinic highly enough. I was able to see the doctor frequently. Whenever I called I was able to talk to a real person. This is an office that truly cares...He [Dr. Roseff] is the most thorough doctor. He got to the root of my issues and helped me conceive naturally. If there is a way, he will find it...
Dr. Roseff is a Godsend. I cannot recommend him enough. After seeing two IVF doctors within two different outfits, I found Scott Roseff. These other doctors would have been happy to perform IVF on me, only to watch it fail miserably. I had suffered multiple miscarriages and Dr. Roseff was the only doctor who got to the root of the problem. He ran tests on both my husband and I, that no other doctor thought to run. Dr. Roseff is a wonderful IVF doctor, but if there is a way for you to conceive naturally, he will figure it out. I am currently pregnant with a child that Dr. Roseff helped me conceive naturally.
He is the most thorough doctor. He got to the root of my issues and helped me conceive naturally. If there is a way, he will find it!
Dr. Roseff truly cares. He was real and honest with us. He has an amazing bedside manner, even when the news he is giving, isn’t exactly what you’d like to hear.
Acupuncture, supplements & diet
Very caring and compassionate.
Everything ran smoothly. I cannot recommend this clinic highly enough. I was able to see the doctor frequently. Whenever I called I was able to talk to a real person. This is an office that truly cares.
He saved me the cost of IVF. This was extremely reasonably priced.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff was honest and kept it real but at the same time was compassionate. I knew he was doing everything to figure out why we were not conceiving so that once treatment was decided it would be the best outcome. And it was! We were blessed with our son. It was because Dr. Roseff did what he does best...[he] preferred eSET but explained especially cause of our particular circumstances why that was best and it would result in better outcomes.
The clinic was good, I was seen during the 2020 pandemic so I probably have a different version of things. They were clean, and helpful. I did like that IVFmd has different branches so I was able to be seen in the other clinics in South Florida, since I live in Miami...I felt like the nursing staff was being shuffled in the time I was treated...so because of that I felt like sometimes I slipped through the cracks and things were missed when I needed instructions/information. They were nice, overall.
Trust him and believe him.
I never felt rushed when I spoke to Dr. Roseff, he was straightforward with us about what was happening and what was expected and because of that I trusted him. The only reason I didn't put completely human was because the nurses/staff were sometimes inconsistent (staffing leaving?) and so it felt like I slipped through the cracks sometimes, however, they were nice overall.
I felt like the nursing staff was being shuffled in the time I was treated (it was during the covid-19 pandemic as well, maybe that was it?) so because of that I felt like sometimes I slipped through the cracks and things were missed when I needed instructions/information. They were nice, overall.
Dr. Roseff preferred eSET but explained especially cause of our particular circumstances why that was best and it would result in better outcomes.

2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff is thorough and will do all the proper testing before scheduling an egg retrieval or embryo transfer. He is proactive whereas many other doctors are reactive, meaning other doctors will order the same tests only after failed transfers. Dr. Roseff provided me with individualized care, pinpointed and figured out my individual fertility issues...
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] strength is friendly nurses and staff weakness is long wait times, even with an appointment (often over an hour) for bloodwork and ultrasound appointments. Appointments with my doctor did not have any wait time, but the bulk of appointments are for bloodwork and ultrasound....
I cannot recommend Dr. Roseff enough to anyone suffering with infertility. Dr. Roseff is thorough and will do all the proper testing before scheduling an egg retrieval or embryo transfer. He is proactive whereas many other doctors are reactive, meaning other doctors will order the same tests only after failed transfers. Dr. Roseff provided me with individualized care, pinpointed and figured out my individual fertility issues (which other fertility doctors failed to do) and optimized my success to get pregnant, with a combination of cutting edge medicine, personalized nutrition, and acupuncture. I am so thankful to have found him and appreciative of his expertise. He is truly the best and worth the wait to get an appointment.
Trust the long process
Strong preference to elect single embryo transfer (in my particular situation)

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Gelman knows his patients as individuals and creates a comfortable, family-like environment...He keeps in touch with us frequently, and takes the time out of his day to call us personally...He makes us both feel comfortable and welcomed. Being a same sex couple, we were nervous about which fertility clinic to go to and nervous about not being comfortable or accepted... We found out shortly after that I have PCOS. After 4 failed IUIs, he suggested that we start considering IVF instead...he will only do a single embryo transfer. We discussed with him that we actually want twins and that we would love to have a multiple embryo transfer. He was very open and honest with us about the health risk associated with multiples
[nurse of IVFMD] was organized and she really knew us and how my cycle worked...[clinic]They allow me to FaceTime my parter during the ultrasounds and appointments to make sure that we are both still involved in the process...All of our IUIs were $310 each...The mini ivf that we are doing cost around $10,000. This includes all of the monitoring appointments, bloodwork, medicine, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer
How was your experience with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My partner and I absolutely love Dr. Gelman! He makes us both feel comfortable and welcomed. Being a same sex couple, we were nervous about which fertility clinic to go to and nervous about not being comfortable or accepted. He was 100% the opposite! He absolutely loves us both and calls us “His girls”! We tried at home on our own with donor sperm for a couple month and after 3 failed cycles, we decided to start looking at fertility clinics. We were not sure why home insemination wasn’t working and when we expressed that to him, he made it his goal to help us figure out any issues and help us create our family. We found out shortly after that I have PCOS. After 4 failed IUIs, he suggested that we start considering IVF instead. We told him that IVF was definitely out of our price range since we paid for everything out of pocket. He completely understood and wasn’t pushy about trying to get us to do IVF. Although he wasn’t pushy, he definitely voiced his concerns about trying another IUI, and stated that he feels more confident with us doing IVF. He was very open and honest about our chances and the success rates. We tried another IUI, only because of our financial situation. Unfortunately, that failed as well. Dr. Gelman gave us plenty of resources and information on IVF, as well as the options we have for financing. Before starting IVF Dr. Gelman mentioned that I would be undergoing “Mini IVF” or “Gentle IVF” due to my high Amh and PCOS. He was very open and honest about how this lower dose IVF would produce significantly less follicles than traditional IVF. He also explained that our goal with this would be quality, not quantity. Due to my PCOS and high amh levels, Dr. Gelman put me on a smaller dose of medicine in order to lower my chances of getting OHSS. After my first cycle of stimulation, I only had 2 mature follicles by ovulation day. Dr. Gelman told us that although the mini ivf produces less follicles, he was expecting a little more in order to give us the best chance for success. Ultimately, he advised us to stop taking our medication and expect a period. He upped my dose for our second round and told us that my body would react better and produce more this time around. He told us that it was his fault that my body only produced 2 follicles, because he was nervous to over stimulate me. He told us that we wouldn’t have to pay again for our next cycle since we already paid for the full cycle. We are currently on day 3 of our second cycle and are very excited to see what this time around brings! He has also been AMAZING with communication during this time and we are extremely thankful!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Gelman is always open and honest and definitely tells you how it is. He won’t give you false hope or false information. Definitely go in there with an open mind and genuinely listen to what he has to say.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My experience with Dr. Gelman (Which is still currently happening) has been nothing short of amazing! Dr. Gelman knows his patients as individuals and creates a comfortable, family-like environment. We have not once questioned if he has my best interest in mind, because we know he always does. He keeps in touch with us frequently, and takes the time out of his day to call us personally instead of having his nurses do it. This has had a tremendous influence on our experience because he makes it obvious that he truly cares, which is exactly what you need when dealing with infertility. Infertility is full of inconsistency and Dr. Gelman provides the consistency needed in such a stressful, worrisome situation and turns it into a positive, hopeful atmosphere. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Describe the protocols Kenneth Gelman used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
During our IUIs, we took Femara also know as Letrozol. For our first IUI, we took one 2.5 milligram pill at bed time for cycle days 3-8. After that was unsuccessful, we upped the dose for the next IUI and took 2 pills. For our third IUI, we took 3 pills and produced 3 large follicles. He was hesitant about us continuing with the IUI because the risk of multiples was high. Two out of the three follicles were mature, and one was a little behind. He monitored us daily and said that if the other follicle matures, he would cancel the IUI and we would reassess the protocol for next cycle. He was nervous about multiples because it is a huge risk for the babies and myself. Our 4/5 IUI we also took 3 pills and he suggest we do an “endometrial scratch” which sounds a lot more terrifying than it actually is! It’s basically a little incision in your uterus that they creat with a catheter in order to help the blood flow and attention to focus on your uterus. It is supposed to improve implantation results. For our first IVF process, he prescribed me to take two, 2.5 milligram pills of Femara for cycle days 2-6. And 75ml of Menopur injections for cycle days 7 and 8. Unfortunately, this was not enough stimulation and we had to cancel the egg retrieval. Currently we are on day 3 of my stimulations preparing for my egg retrieval. We contacted him on day one of my cycle and he advised us to again take two, 2.5mil of Femara starting on day 3 of my cycle. The difference for this cycle is that we are starting the pills and injections at the same time. We only did 2 injections all together last cycle and we have currently already done 3. We go back for our appointment in two days after our 5th day of the pills and injections to see what is happening and what the plan from there is. We are extremely hopeful and excited for the journey ahead.
When we were working with Ashley, everything was organized and she really knew us and how my cycle worked. With fertility clinics, most of the time you go in, you see a different nurse for your ultrasounds. Most of the time when we went in, we saw Ashley. This created a level of comfort and compassion. She really knew our story and who we were. She was genuinely excited for us and our journey and would always know what cycle day we were on and what we were doing next.
This clinic is very organized and always calls to confirm appointment times and dates. They are very welcoming and have coffee, water, and candy in their office waiting area. Our biggest plus about our clinic is that it is currently open during the Coronavirus pandemic! This is absolutely huge to us! We are so thankful and blessed that they are letting us continue our IVF stimulations and appointments leading up to egg retrieval! Anyone who goes through fertility treatment knows that there’s nothing worse than having to stop your current process, for whatever reason. Waiting for another cycle fees like waiting an eternity! We are truly so thankful for our clinic staying open and taking the necessary precautions in order to do so. They take temperatures upon arrival and require every patient wears a face mask. Unfortunately, my partner is not allowed to come with me during this time, which is heartbreaking, but we understand. They allow me to FaceTime my parter during the ultrasounds and appointments to make sure that we are both still involved in the process. We are extremely grateful!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
All of our IUIs were $310 each. This was only for the procedure itself and did not include the appointments needed to check the growth of the follicles. Each ultrasound and blood work appointment was $295. Ultrasound only visits were $195 each. Most of our cost came from purchasing our donor sperm. Each vial of donor sperm was $790. One vial = One insemination. The mini ivf that we are doing cost around $10,000. This includes all of the monitoring appointments, bloodwork, medicine, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer. The only thing that is not included is IF we are unable to do a fresh transfer, we will have to do a frozen transfer. This means we would have to pay $700 for the thawing of our embryo.
Describe Kenneth Gelman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Gelman is very set in the fact that he will only do a single embryo transfer. We discussed with him that we actually want twins and that we would love to have a multiple embryo transfer. He was very open and honest with us about the health risk associated with multiples. He stated that it would not be safe for my small body frame, and that me and the babies would have complications. He doesn’t want to risk my health or the babies. Although we are a little let down that we can’t do two, we completely understand and are thankful that he has our best interest in mind.
Cooper City

He [Dr. Gelman] took the time to hear about our struggle and and instead of suggesting IVF right away (as the first doctor did), he suggested we tried other options and prepared my body for a healthy pregnancy. He always gave us hope...His approach is holistic and focuses on mind and body, including balances nutrition, a healthy environment and ensuring your body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs for a healthy pregnancy. He takes the time to prepare your body and doesn’t rush you to jump into IVF. During our first consultation I was eager to start IVF, and Dr Gelman explained he needed at least three months before going that route. He suggested I took additional supplements beyond the pre-natals, suggested I started following the Mediterranean diet as well as accupunctu
The entire medical team [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] was always compassionate and caring...Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier...Costs were slightly higher that those from my previous clinic but for me it was well worth it due to the level of professionalism and care...The facilities are very clean and cozy. They are also very modern
We will be forever grateful to Dr. Gelman for trusting in my body and giving me and my husband a shot at having a family. At 40 and with a failed IVF cycle from another clinic who kept reminding me of how low my chances of getting pregnant were, finding Dr Gelman was our biggest blessing. His approach is holistic and focuses on mind and body, including balances nutrition, a healthy environment and ensuring your body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs for a healthy pregnancy. He takes the time to prepare your body and doesn’t rush you to jump into IVF. During our first consultation I was eager to start IVF, and Dr Gelman explained he needed at least three months before going that route. He suggested I took additional supplements beyond the pre-natals, suggested I started following the Mediterranean diet as well as accupuncture, and told me to get rid of all plastics that were not BPA free. During the three months I saw him, he always explained where we were in the process and explained what the plan was. I always knew what was coming. His medical team was always compassionate and caring and every time I went for a visit and saw Belkys I was pumped with good energy and sure everything was going to work for us. Jennifer is also great and was always very responsive. Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier.
Just trust him and follow all his advice. I never thought we could get pregnant without having to go through IVF and Dr. Gelman made it possible at my age (40). We got pregnant before starting IVF and that would have never been possible if we had not trusted Dr G and followed every single piece of advice he gave us.
Dr. Gelman was the second fertility doctor we consulted and from our fist meeting with him, me and my husband could tell he was different. He took the time to hear about our struggle and and instead of suggesting IVF right away (as the first doctor did), he suggested we tried other options and prepared my body for a healthy pregnancy. He always gave us hope and made us truly believe we would be successful at starting a family.
It started with changing my nutrition— Dr Gelman recommended following the Mediterranean diet and limiting alcohol. He also got me on CQ10 and recommend that my husband also took some supplements. I also continued seeing my Acupuncturist as Dr Gelman encouraged it. He also did three months of estrogen priming. During three cycles I did Femara and IUI in the second cycle. We got pregnant on the third cycle without IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Lamb, Belkys Gutierrez )
The entire medical team was always compassionate and caring and every time I went for a visit and saw Belkys I was pumped with good energy and sure everything was going to work for us. Jennifer is also great and was always very responsive. Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier.
The facilities are very clean and cozy. They are also very modern and with COVID, their safety protocols are very tight. Also, being able to go to Boca while my Doctor was in Cooper City was amazing and made my life easier. Their hours of operation are very convenient. All the staff was always friendly and welcoming. I don’t take this for granted as I worked with another clinic and staff was very rude and almost felt they were doing me a favor. All of the IVFMD staff is amazing!!!
Costs were slightly higher that those from my previous clinic but for me it was well worth it due to the level of professionalism and care. We were evaluating the costs of IVF and those are higher than other clinics as well, and especially the genetics testing and non refundable deposit. We didn’t get to use IVF but we would have done it because we wanted to be under De Gelman’s care.
No comments as we didn’t get these services
Cooper City

Dr Gelman has been encouraging and helping us to have healthy habits to improve our life. We feel confident having him as our fertility Dr...he is so knowledgeable...is so kind and always looks happy, fresh and positive. So far Dr Gelman Has been very accurate with the test he had chosen for me and hubby. He explains all detail about what should be our next step to move forward. We won’t change him for nothing in this world 🌍 He’s so knowledgeable, trustworthy and accurate...I’m On BC so far. We are focus to do our egg retrieval ASAP to guarantee some embryos first, after that he will think about what protocol he has to put me on to have a successful pregnancy. He said me something regarding to sleep 💤 my inmune system and give me some blood thinners. But I’m not sure yet.
The Cooper City office [of IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is so Clean, organize and cozy. The personnel are so friendly and supportive with patients always willing to help you when you needed. The only thing that I will change is the location of the bathroom...She [nurse] is always taking care of me, she asked me before I leave if everything is clear or no and she doesn’t hesitate to explain me over again. I’m not an English speaker so she makes sure that I’m ok with all the information that I got from dr Gelman
Dr Gelman is so kind and always looks happy, fresh and positive. So far Dr Gelman Has been very accurate with the test he had chosen for me and hubby. He explains all detail about what should be our next step to move forward. We won’t change him for nothing in this world 🌍 He’s so knowledgeable, trustworthy and accurate.
You’re gonna find a response for your fertility issues with him! He will test you in order to find your problem and diagnostic and will recommend you the best to treat your problem.
During this journey Dr Gelman has been encouraging and helping us to have healthy habits to improve our life. We feel confident having him as our fertility Dr he is so knowledgeable and firmly when he explained a result or what could be our medical situation. We were so blessed of having him. We’re praying so hard to having soon our miracle 🙏🤗
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Belkis Gutierrez )
She is always taking care of me, she asked me before I leave if everything is clear or no and she doesn’t hesitate to explain me over again. I’m not an English speaker so she makes sure that I’m ok with all the information that I got from dr Gelman
The Cooper City office is so Clean, organize and cozy. The personnel are so friendly and supportive with patients always willing to help you when you needed. The only thing that I will change is the location of the bathroom.
$ 22 k to 25 K per IVF cycle
I’m 39 y.o so, considering that he recommended us just to do a single transfer to keep lower risk and already a high risk pregnancy because my age so I’ll follow any suggestion that Dr Gelman is giving to me
Cooper City

Dr Roseff takes the time to dig into your history and goals. He spends time with you before every step and answers all questions in depth...His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Kristi [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute] is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said...Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time...Organized overall. Sometimes financials needed to be fixed, but they fixed any issues as soon as they were noticed. They are a large facility with a great lab/ embryology staff. Up to date on procedures and equipment.
Dr Roseff wants the end goal as much as you do. His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Listen to him. Do what he says!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
Kristi is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said.
Most was covered by insurance. Carrier screening was about $1200, and embryo testing was about $4000.
Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time. I believe this advisor is no longer with the clinic.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Taylor] is incredibly knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner..Although we only see her a few times during the treatments, I feel like she is following along and keeping track of where we are and how we are doing...has pin pointed, as best as she is able, the possible fertility issues and came up with a plan for each one. My husband and I are on different medications and/or supplements to combat certain problems. We have also seen an additional specialist and [she] reached out to that specialist and strategized with them before coming to us with a plan of action
This clinic [at IVFMD] is beyond wonderful. Every person they employee is excellent...Everytime you call you speak with an actual person who gets you the answers you need on the spot. No voicemail boxes to leave a message with your question...After most of my appointments I get a call from a nurse following up to see how I feel or if I have any questions...we believe the pricing to be fair and they accept many insurance policies. All pricing is given to you upfront
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My husband and I could not be happier with Dr. Taylor and her practice. She is incredibly knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She explains everything thoroughly and makes sure that you understand and feel good about the process. Although we only see her a few times during the treatments, I feel like she is following along and keeping track of where we are and how we are doing. She truly cares for her patients and I think that all of her patients feel that!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Get excited!! You have joined a wonderful practice! She will take wonderful care of you :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Taylor is wonderful. She really cares about her patients and is invested in their lives and their fertility process. She is very warm and attentive. She spends as much time as needed with her patients and I have never felt like she is in a rush to see another patient. The time she has spent with me has been nothing but excellent.
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Currently undergoing my first round of IUI. The treatment strategy was created around our current infertility problems. Dr. Taylor has pin pointed, as best as she is able, the possible fertility issues and came up with a plan for each one. My husband and I are on different medications and/or supplements to combat certain problems. We have also seen an additional specialist and Dr. Taylor reached out to that specialist and strategized with them before coming to us with a plan of action. She has explained evrything thoroughly and made us feel very positive about our current course of treatment!
The nurses are are equally as amazing as Dr. Taylor. They are very knowledgeable and always make you feel safe and comfortable. After most of my appointments I get a call from a nurse following up to see how I feel or if I have any questions. This is AMAZING!!!! My normal experience with doctors offices is leaving a voicemail for a nurse and hearing back three days later if at all. Instead this office is following up with me! It is amazing.
This clinic is beyond wonderful. Every person they employee is excellent. Each employee really cares. Everytime you call you speak with an actual person who gets you the answers you need on the spot. No voicemail boxes to leave a message with your question but a live person who wants to help you. Their customer service is exceptional. I always feel good when I am there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
For the IUI treatment we are undergoing we believe the pricing to be fair and they accept many insurance policies. All pricing is given to you upfront and someone from their office will call you to follow up and see if you had any questions regarding the costs presented.
Describe Joelle Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
No experience with this.
Joelle Taylor

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Bustillo was amazing from the second we sat down in her office. She thoroughly explained where we were at, our next options, and what may be the potential outcomes. She is very direct and blunt which I love. Some may need to look beyond this and understand she is very experienced and has been doing this for years...She makes sure to explain what the best course of treatment to take and why.
All the nurses at IVFMD have been sensitive and have very supportive. They have been able to answer any of my questions / concerns. Throughout all my visits for ultrasounds & procedures they have made it easy and comforting...Each IUI treatment was $1,400 [including ultrasounds, medicines & treatment]. The IVF quote recently obtained for Fresh IVF direct to Frozen embryo transfer was $16,618 [excluding medication and preliminary tests] . Medication may range between $4,000-6,000, per quote obtained. So all in, each IVF cycle would average approx. $22,600 [excluding preliminary test].
How was your experience with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
She is very direct and blunt . Some may need to look beyond this and understand she is very experienced and has been doing this for years.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Bustillo along all the staff at IVFMD are kind, understanding and patient. What I appreciate most about Dr. Bustillo is how clear and straight-forward she is. She makes sure to explain what the best course of treatment to take and why. I really felt she took their time to get to know my productive needs.
Describe the protocols Maria Bustillo used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Treatment is currently ongoing. However, when we first went under Dr. Bustillo's care in 2018 she advised that IUI would be the best next treatment. My husband and I were not ready for this at that point in time. Fast forward a year later, we were back with Dr. Bustillo, ready for her care. We used: Femara [2.5mg], Ovidrel [250mcg/0.5ml] and followed by IUI. In between the medications I would go in to get ultrasounds performed to see the growth of my follicles and lining. As these were unsuccessful for us, Dr. Bustillo has advised we change our course of treatments to IVF. Given i) high costs and ii) the current economic conditions with COVID, all treatment has been placed on paused.
Highly recommend this clinic for anyone struggling with infertility. Everyone from the front desk staff to the Doctors are very knowledgeable, organized and compassionate. You will not feel like another number here.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Maria Bustillo

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Thompson is invested in my road to motherhood. She prays with you and dances for good luck. She believes that it only takes one no mater what the odds are. In my case diminished ovarian reserve. But at the same time, in a caring manner she gives you odds and your chances and is very clear...When something doesn’t go according to plan, she picks up the phone and calls me herself...My first ivf try was turned iui because I only had 2 mature follicles
The earliest appointment [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is 7am . If you are lucky to get that appointment you still won’t make it to work by 8...the staff does try to work with you as much as humanly possible. Discuss treatment with your doctor and know exactly what you will need. Finance is a different department...the doctor does tailor treatment for your unique experience
How was your experience with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Be sincere up front. What you have already done, tried, what hasn’t worked. And what you are not willing to do. Be transparent from the beginning.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Thompson really knows my case. When something doesn’t go according to plan, she picks up the phone and calls me herself.
Describe the protocols Kimberly Thompson used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr. Thompson discovered that my vitamin d was extremely low. She placed me in a plan of 10,000 mm a day to raise it. She also discovered a polyp right where an embryo would need to attach. She performed the procedure to have it removed.
All of the nurses have a specific role. They all perform their duties well and with professionalism. Of course over time you develop a relationship with some of the staff.
The earliest appointment is 7am . If you are lucky to get that appointment you still won’t make it to work by 8. Be prepared to miss work. There are lots of appointments. However, the staff does try to work with you as much as humanly possible. Discuss treatment with your doctor and know exactly what you will need. Finance is a different department. Get all of the information from your doctor so you can make the best decision when picking a package. The care really is amazing. I don’t feel like a number. I the doctor does tailor treatment for your unique experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It depends on the cycle and the package you choose. Ivf package approx - 18,000 Iui approx - a few thousand
Describe Kimberly Thompson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
My first ivf try was turned iui because I only had 2 mature follicles.
Two tests my vitamin d and my husband’s semen analysis I had to call and follow up to receive the results.
Kimberly Thompson