Jenna McCarthy

8059 Spyglass Hill Rd
Viera, FL 32940
321-752-0111

2021 - 2022, Successful
We see Dr. Gerkowicz and I cannot express how much I love her...When we were feeling discouraged, I was able to schedule a mid-treatment check in with Dr. G THE NEXT DAY and she really calmed me down, reviewed all of my labs one by one, and helped us develop a plan moving forward. I love her because she isn’t one of those “just be patient” doctors. She always has advice and something to change things up to make you feel like we’re always optimizing for the outcome.
Appointment times [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were super convenient for working women. I could get appointments as early as 7am. Appointments were quick. Staff was SOOOO kind. They had multiple offices to choose from if needed. Staff responded quickly and educated along the way...Ashley [a nurse] felt like a friend by the end. Super responsive and sweet...[Dr. Gerkowicz] explained our options and set a game plan together - 2 timed intercourse cycles and 3-4 IUI cycles and then we’d regroup. We met halfway through to make sure we both felt good about the plan.
How was your experience with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I cannot recommend her enough. She is so kind, informative and warm. She feels like family and as if she has a personal interest in creating your family. Her entire staff became family over the 9 months we saw them. She gave me hugs after every ultrasound. Spent at least 30 mins educating and explaining everything. I have no complaints or cons about her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
ASK QUESTIONS! She is very detailed but if you don’t understand, ask her to explain it more or differently. She absolutely will! A lot of patients are afraid to ask or go home with lingering questions and get mad. Only you know what you know and don’t know. Also, EXPECT and RESPECT the testing that is needed before treatment. I’ve seen reviews for the clinic that state they do too many tests up front. It’s absolutely necessary to do testing before suggesting treatment. I know it’s hard to wait to get to treatment. They fully understand you landed in front of them because you’ve been trying for a baby for a long time, but without testing how do you expect them to suggest the RIGHT treatment for you? It’s all individualized. Like how it should be.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
We see Dr. Gerkowicz and I cannot express how much I love her and the entire team! They are so sweet, answer all of my annoying questions, and really educate throughout the process. When we were feeling discouraged, I was able to schedule a mid-treatment check in with Dr. G THE NEXT DAY and she really calmed me down, reviewed all of my labs one by one, and helped us develop a plan moving forward. I love her because she isn’t one of those “just be patient” doctors. She always has advice and something to change things up to make you feel like we’re always optimizing for the outcome.
Describe the protocols Sabrina Gerkowicz used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
She explained our options and set a game plan together - 2 timed intercourse cycles and 3-4 IUI cycles and then we’d regroup. We met halfway through to make sure we both felt good about the plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Ashley felt like a friend by the end. Super responsive and sweet.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Appointment times were super convenient for working women. I could get appointments as early as 7am. Appointments were quick. Staff was SOOOO kind. They had multiple offices to choose from if needed. Staff responded quickly and educated along the way.

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Gerkowicz is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and compassionate when it comes to her patients. She is well-versed in knowledge about the LGBTQ+ community...She treated me with both western and eastern medicine by providing Rx as treatment as well as supplements and acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, she is patient, and she researches the best and newest technologies and research that would benefit me as a patient...
Everyone [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] I was in contact with was/is amazing and organized, and they respond to emails and phone calls within an acceptable amount of time...There is usually a very little wait unless you are seeing the doctor (then sometimes you’ll wait 30+ minutes, but you don’t mind once you see the care that Dr. Gerkowicz provided to her patients)...
Dr. Gerkowicz provided adequate testing to diagnose my fertility issues. She treated me with both western and eastern medicine by providing Rx as treatment as well as supplements and acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, she is patient, and she researches the best and newest technologies and research that would benefit me as a patient.
Take notes!
I never knew that I would be able to receive boutique clinic-like care at a large fertility practice. Dr. Gerkowicz is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and compassionate when it comes to her patients. She is well-versed in knowledge about the LGBTQ+ community.
My first IUI Dr. Gerkowicz provided femara, ovidrel, and progesterone in addition to intralipid infusion for my elevated natural killer cell count. This resulted in a pregnancy which was miscarried at 9 weeks due to trisomy 16. My second IUI also resulted in a pregnancy. I was prescribed femara, Gonal F,estrogen, and ovidrel, as well as intralipid infusion. I miscarried at 8 weeks due to balanced translocation. My third IUI was a blur, and it resulted in a chemical pregnancy. My fourth IUI resulted in a pregnancy. I was prescribed femara, ovidrel, and Gonal F in addition to progesterone and lovenox for possible blood blotting issues. This pregnancy resulted in a healthy baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Bulzone)
Everyone I was in contact with was/is amazing and organized, and they respond to emails and phone calls within an acceptable amount of time.
In particular at the Boca Raton clinic, everyone here is so knowledgeable and friendly. Dylin works at the front desk, and she’s who handles the money aspect. She’s very knowledgeable. The nurses, Leslie, Dulce, and Racine are amazing and patient. All of the medical assistants and phlebotomists are amazing too. They never leave bruises like at my previous clinic. There is usually a very little wait unless you are seeing the doctor (then sometimes you’ll wait 30+ minutes, but you don’t mind once you see the care that Dr. Gerkowicz provided to her patients). Everyone in the clinic knows me and my partner by name. They are the type of people who hug you every time they see you. It absolutely has a family-like atmosphere.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Monitoring ultrasounds cost about $285 each. IUI procedure costs about $305 each. Intralipid infusion costs about $215 each. RIVF is on the horizon for us, and I was quoted about $12,500 for an egg retrieval, embryo freezing without medications with an additional $6k for my partner’s transfer without medications.
Describe Sabrina Gerkowicz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Gerkowicz and the clinic will only do eSET with patients with advanced maternal age if the embryos are tested. It’s a case by case decision to transfer more than one embryo based on if they are tested and age of patient.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The head nurse, Gladys, failed to call with my results and information about my next procedure. She did this to both myself and my partner on different occasions. I had to call the emergency line, and when Gladys finally called me with my results, she gaslighted and belittled me. I called the CEO to complain about her, and she hasn’t been part of my treatment team since.
2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Bauer is kind, but I wish she explored all the things that we can do for optimal pregnancy and discuss all the possible routes, before going to IVF. Not everyone can have the same treatment and given my condition, age I feel like there is so much more we can do with the supplements which unfortunately she doesn’t go over extra supplements that can support pregnancy besides prenatal and ova sitol and Coq10.
[the IVFMD S Florida nurse] is amazing and always gets things done and ready when I need them. She answers all the questions and so far she is absolutely brilliant...Front desk definitely needs training. Girls are not organized and miss information all the time...No one explains you what you have to do and you will Most likely have to figure it out on your own and ask where and what..
How was your experience with Jessica Bauer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Bauer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Ask questions and come prepared and do your own research. She will give you general information nothing that is tailored to your condition.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Bauer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Very by the book so far and leaning towards IVF as supposed to exploring still other options. Not addressing the cause and doesn’t help with anything regardless lifestyle.
Describe the protocols Jessica Bauer used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
For an IUI we are doing 2.5 mg of femara and injection. That is basically it. Instruction came really in detail from the nurse.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Leslie is amazing and always gets things done and ready when I need them. She answers all the questions and so far she is absolutely brilliant!.
Front desk definitely needs training. Girls are not organized and miss information all the time. Nurses —-when coming for a visit talk more then they help the patients. No one explains you what you have to do and you will Most likely have to figure it out on your own and ask where and what. When ordering tests they are not organized on what was done and what is needed. Forget about asking what will your insurance charge you and wait for a surprise charge 2months later.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Bauer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
4000$
Describe Jessica Bauer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Not yet there.
When ordering tests I was told that I have to do tests which were already done and that happened twice. I came for the appointment 5minutes late and they had to reschedule my appointment. They are running always behind and that has to be accepted.
Jessica Bauer

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff performed extensive testing that made the care and treatment that we received feel personalized to our needs. We were both carriers for a rare genetic disorder, and he took time to research it to share more details with us. He remembered us, from a medical and personal perspective, from appointment to appointment...He treated us with kindness and compassion...
Nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were available via email and phone consistently...A weakness about the Boca Raton location is that you will need to go to a larger IVFMD location for procedures and weekend monitoring. The Jupiter location was convenient for us, so that wasn’t a problem. We did the egg retrieval and embryo transfer at the Miami location and treated them like little vacations.
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
We came to Dr. Roseff for a second opinion after numerous losses, including an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage following an IVF cycle while we were patients at a different practice. He suggested extensive testing that revealed problems other doctors had missed and although those problems seemed overwhelming, he had a plan to address each one. He treated us with kindness and compassion. It took a few months to get ready (physically and emotionally) for the IVF cycle we did under his care, but that cycle resulted in four healthy embryos. One of those has been transferred, giving us a healthy baby girl.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
You may feel a little overwhelmed (So many tests! Supplements! A nutritionist!) but know that his suggestions are going to give you the best chance of success with your treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Before starting the IVF cycle, I began taking Synthroid (Hypothyroidism), Metformin (PCOS), a probiotic, and numerous vitamins to improve egg quality. My partner also took vitamins and medication to address sperm quality and high cholesterol. During the IVF cycle, I took Gonal F and Menopur in a lower dose due to my PCOS diagnosis. Dr. Roseff also suggested that I take Human Growth Hormone during the cycle due to my age and history of pregnancy loss. Blood thinners (for clotting disorder), estrogen, and progesterone in oil and inserted pill form were given to support the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Racyne)
Nurses were available via email and phone consistently.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The cost for our IVF cycle, including medications and embryo testing, was about $24,000. We also had to pay for the suggested fertility testing and medications (for thyroid, PCOS, etc.) and supplements before the cycle. This amounted to about $3,000.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Roseff suggested that a single embryo be transferred and we were comfortable with that decision.

2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said...Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work...
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] very organized. They made you very comfortable...It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning...I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses...12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer...Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF.
I was referred to Dr. Roseff after having two failed IUI's with another fertility doctor. I wish I knew about him prior to seeing the other doctor. I am writing this review to make sure other people do not make the same mistake I did. The first fertility doctor rushed me right into trying IUI's to attempt to get pregnant. I felt as though they were only worried about making money. Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said. My first appointment with him was in March of 2021, and he highly suggested acupuncture, which I started right away. I felt that it was very helpful during this stressful process. Once we finished the required tests, we began to prepare for the egg retrieval in July. The retrieval yielded two genetically normal embryos and two that were not stable enough to be tested. We decided to proceed with the embryo transfer, which took place late October. Two weeks later, we were pregnant! As Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work and there is no one else I would recommend for your fertility issues. I am very grateful for him and his staff, as well as the care they provided. I am now 17 weeks pregnant and can not wait to bring our baby to meet Dr Roseff!
Dr Roseff is an expert in his field and if conceiving is a possibility, he is your doctor!
He guided me through each step. He made sure we came up with a plan together.
I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses.
They very organized. They made you very comfortable. Communication is key and necessary during this type of fragile process. It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning. I understand that the doctor is excellent and is in high demand.
12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer ?

2021, Consult
Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues...His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures...
The billing staff & office manager [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in...but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better....
After trying for 8 months and almost being ripped off by a internal medicine physician in South Carolina to conduct fertility testing, I immediately sought help from Dr. Scott Roseff at IVFMD. Having known Dr. Scott Roseff’s reputation as the “baby maker” and assisting couples conceive naturally, we went to him to assist us with starting a family immediately and without hesitation. We met with him virtually in May 2021 and flew to Boca Raton, Florida, from South Carolina to see him in July! Despite the weather scare with hurricane Elsa and Independence Day weekend, Dr. Roseff’s staff & team made accommodations for us across at least 3 of their offices (Boca Raton, Cooper City, & Miami) for my husband and I to complete our fertility testing over the course of 3 consecutive days. Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues. We followed up with him a month later in August to go over our results. He gave us a game plan on what we needed to do. His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures. That month, within the matter of a FEW WEEKS, we got a POSITIVE. We are currently expecting a son in May 2022. Dr. Roseff is honest and we trust him wholeheartedly. We highly recommend him to all couples for all their fertility needs. He is worth the time & travel! Thank you so much, Dr. Roseff, for making our dreams come true!!
In the initial virtual consultation, I was told to take Ritual as a prenatal & to start seeing a board certified acupuncturist. Once we got tested in Florida, we were both treated for ureaplasma with antibiotics and during our follow up appointment, the abnormal test results suggested treatment for me: Ovastiol & 81 mg aspirin. And my husband to take a male fertility supplement. We were pregnant within a few weeks.
The billing staff & office manager could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in and worked with us during Tropical Elsa but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better.
I was fortunate enough to have 70% coverage from my insurance. Initially, it was difficult to get the office manager to call into the insurance to find out. So I ended up having to do it myself. Additionally some of the testing was claimed as routine when it should have been diagnostic, so my insurance ended up not covering for mercury or assay of insulin at Quest Diagnostics because they have a local preferred vendor for annual routine blood work. When I asked about the uncovered costs, the billing team & nurse failed to follow up & resubmit the claim due to the high call volume at Quest. They ultimately just forgot about it & I had to pay the not-covered items out of pocket.
Boca Raton

[Dr. Scott Roseff] is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number...He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages...He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage...He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed...We conceived in a natural cycle. He provided us with progesterone, anticoagulant medications, supplements and a nutrition plan. I was extremely obese upon my first visit and we immediately addressed and resolved that. His overall plan set us up to succeed.
We conceived in a natural cycle [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]...The staff is compassionate, attentive and they cheer for each and every patient. This journey is difficult enough, so when the staff is compassionate it really helps a lot in the process. They are efficient in handling orders, returning phone calls and answering all questions and concerns in a timely manner. Dr. Roseff has an amazing team of employees.
He is definitely the "baby maker" He is definitely a scientist. He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages. The previous clinic I used before didn't do any testing or research, they automatically told me I needed ivf. I didn't feel comfortable there and I am happy I switched to Dr. Roseff. He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage.
He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed.
The Doctor is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number. The staff went above and beyond. They care about each and every patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is clean, well organized, efficient and well managed. I don't have anything negative to say about this place and we are truly blessed to have found Dr. Roseff any ivfmd. Everything from the front office, patient care and the financial department is well organized. They take pride in maintaining a clean and organized place. They also follow protocols during covid to protect their patients and staff. I definitely felt safe going there.
My insurance covered some items, but the out of pocket cost at the clinic was reasonable
Boca Raton

From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned...That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
IVFMD is a well run operation. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of my clinic or department I needed to speak to. I felt comfortable going to other locations for other procedures. All the Dr's I met were great. The only thing I would suggest is having a specific person for financial guidance during the process. The front desk seemed overwhelmed and it really isn't the location to be talking about money. It would have been nice to meet with a financial counselor in a private office to really go over what the whole process would entail.
I had previously been through diagnostic testing and one round of IUI at another South Florida clinic that I felt did not tailor anything to my individual needs. I felt a bit like a number, not a patient, being passed from appointment to appointment. Dr. Roseff and his team are the exact opposite. From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned. That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
Trust Dr.Roseff and the process. Follow his instructions. Be patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Rohrbacher )
Kristi is amazing! Very easy to get a hold of for all my questions. Never made me stupid for asking all kinds of questions. I really felt supported.
Boca Raton

It took 2 months to get in with Dr Roseff...He is not overly warm, but is more methodical about his approach to medicine...I have bilateral hydrosalpinx..which means I need to have both tubes removed before IVF. I was worried about the timing of this...[he] thoroughly explained both options to me and gave me the autonomy to choose for myself...is a huge eSET advocate
The finance side of things [at IVFMD] has been a little bit confusing for me. I was kind of just given some papers and a short explanation...Kristi [a nurse] is very nice although I've had limited interactions with her. The nurse who draws the blood is super nice and quick! Important since this is such a regular occurence...IVF, PGTA, PGTM, transfer will cost us about 34k
It took 2 months to get in with Dr Roseff. I was worried this meant his office was operating above capacity, but that is not the case at all. He sets aside a whole 1-2 hours for each consultation. I have friends who have seen him, so I knew what to expect. He is not overly warm, but is more methodical about his approach to medicine. I feel like any human who has decided to go into the field of reproductive endocrinology must be this way, so it didnt bother me. He explained my diagnosis is detail and answered all of my questions. I have bilateral hydrosalpinx..which means I need to have both tubes removed before IVF. I was worried about the timing of this (before or after retrieval) and Dr Roseff thoroughly explained both options to me and gave me the autonomy to choose for myself, which meant a lot - espcially because IVF robs us of so much choice. My husband and I also found out that we are carriers of the same recessive gene and will be facing the hurdle of PGD testing. Dr Roseff was very compassionate about this as well. Due to cost, we have decided to pursue IVF in 6-9 months instead of right away because of cost. Dr Roseff was totally supportive of this which felt good. I was happy to not be rushed into such a big step. We are in contact with the office and they are quick to respond to any questions we have.
Do not take it personally when he does not visibly respond to emotion - its just not who he is! Let him finish his presentation before you interrupt for questions, he usually gets to everything.
Dr Roseff has excellent success rates, and it's clear that he cares about them. There is something mathematical and calculated about the way he approaches treatment. At the same time, he cares about person and knows the more failures, the more heartbreak. He truly wants to get it right the first time.
I havent gone through IVF yet, but I will be having a bilateral salpingectomy prior to IVF with PGT-A and PGT-M due to tubal blockage (bilateral hydrosalpinx) and a shared recessive gene with a 25% chance of being passed down to our children. I also have mild PCOS and was told to take ovasitol 2x per day and continue to exercise and maintain a healthy weight. My thyroid is also a bit out of whack and will be taking synthroid prior to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi R)
Kristi is very nice although I've had limited interactions with her. The nurse who draws the blood is super nice and quick! Important since this is such a regular occurence.
The finance side of things has been a little bit confusing for me. I was kind of just given some papers and a short explanation. I think it would be better if they took you in a conference room and explained everything first. I know the general cost but not specifics.
I havent paid yet, but IVF, PGTA, PGTM, transfer will cost us about 34k
Dr Roseff is a huge eSET advocate. He believes the risks arent worth the multiple transfer, and his success rates are good without them.
Boca Raton

I really appreciated how direct and to the point he [Dr. Scott Roseff] was. He didn’t give me unrealistic expectations and he took my recommendations under advisement...Be prepared to do a lot of testing. He is very in depth to give you the best chance for success...The only weakness I would say would be more communication with Dr. roseff when you’re not doing a consult...Dr. Roseff seemed to care about me a lot and he listened to my concerns and suggestions.
The testing [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] for me and my fiancée was almost 5k (my insurance covered barely any) and the IUI was $310 per time...The office recommends two back to back IUI’s to increase the odds...Strengths is that it’s very organized, communication with the nurses and office staff is excellent. Dr. Roseff is very knowledgeable and he is very intelligent...
Dr. Roseff was the first doctor to figure out why I was having recurrent miscarriages. I really appreciated how direct and to the point he was. He didn’t give me unrealistic expectations and he took my recommendations under advisement. The only small thing I would say is that I would have liked him to be a little more present during the IUI process. Mostly I only dealt with the RN Kristi (who is fabulous!!!) and I felt like he was a little absent. Although, it didn’t effect the outcome at all. I still felt supported by the other office staff and I was able to communicate with him through them. All in all I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is searching for answers to their infertility. He will figure it out.
I did IUI with a donor sperm. He prescribed letrozole 5mg for I believe 5 days and then a trigger shot. The office recommends two back to back IUI’s to increase the odds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi )
Kristi is amazing. Very caring and explains everything thoroughly. She is very personable and I love working with her.
Strengths is that it’s very organized, communication with the nurses and office staff is excellent. Dr. Roseff is very knowledgeable and he is very intelligent. The only weakness I would say would be more communication with Dr. roseff when you’re not doing a consult.
The testing for me and my fiancée was almost 5k (my insurance covered barely any) and the IUI was $310 per time.
I think his approach to the IUI procedure was spot on. I got pregnant on the second IUI, although it ended in a chemical.
Boca Raton

Dr Roseff takes the time to dig into your history and goals. He spends time with you before every step and answers all questions in depth...His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Kristi [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute] is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said...Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time...Organized overall. Sometimes financials needed to be fixed, but they fixed any issues as soon as they were noticed. They are a large facility with a great lab/ embryology staff. Up to date on procedures and equipment.
Dr Roseff wants the end goal as much as you do. His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Listen to him. Do what he says!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
Kristi is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said.
Most was covered by insurance. Carrier screening was about $1200, and embryo testing was about $4000.
Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time. I believe this advisor is no longer with the clinic.
Boca Raton
[Protocol with Dr. Roseff included] Extensive bloodwork, Genetic testing, intralipid infusions...[He] was kind, informative, remembered us from previous appointments greeted us with a warm greeting and a hug. He never rushed us and let us ask all of our questions and always answered. And he never gave us false hope. We believe we were absolutely in the best hands and knew that Dr. Roseff was as invested in this process as we are.
They [nurses at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were informative, answered emails in a timely fashion. Compassionate...The paperwork and insurance/claims are extremely overwhelming especially in this very fragile time...We spent $20k has we had health insurance coverage. Omnitrope meds were $2,000, intralipid infusions were $277 each, each cycle was about $4,000 and the blood work through UniLab was by far the largest expense many thousands of dollars.
We were in the best hands with Dr. Roseff. He is incredibly smart, informative, compassionate and is as invested in this process as we are. He methods, testing, treatments were thorough, well thought out and explained, so we had no questions. And we were lucky enough to have success (thus far) because of Dr. Roseff’s guidance and direction. He is the absolute BEST!!!
Trust in the process and what Dr. Roseff says!
Dr. Roseff was kind, informative, remembered us from previous appointments greeted us with a warm greeting and a hug. He never rushed us and let us ask all of our questions and always answered. And he never gave us false hope. We believe we were absolutely in the best hands and knew that Dr. Roseff was as invested in this process as we are.
Extensive bloodwork, Genetic testing, intralipid infusions. Egg Retrieval: Birth control without estrogen Gonal F, Omnitrope,cetrotide with a Novarel Trigger short both times. FET: Lupron, birth control without estrogen, estradiol, vivelle patches, PIO injections, and crinone.
They were informative, answered emails in a timely fashion. Compassionate
The paperwork and insurance/claims are extremely overwhelming especially in this very fragile time. Don’t forget to ask A lot of questions and write them down so you don’t forget!!! Dr. Roseff is the absolute best, I/we trust him and his process completely.
Boca Raton

Dr. Roseff is caring. He makes it a point to remember personal details I tell him (such as vacation destinations) and asks about it on the next visit....Dr. Roseff offers a free second opinion so I met with him after 7 failed IUI cycles with a previous fertility clinic.... he immediately determined that I had a thyroid issue which can cause infertility.... He recommended a new protocol: IUI with Femara....
The clinic [IVFMD South Florida] is clean and the staff are friendly. The check-in process is very smooth. As long as you arrive on time for your appointment, then there is almost never a wait. The Boca location is not open on weekends though, so you have to travel to another location... Nurse Kristi is great! At each appointment, we always share laughter. She spends time with me to explain the procedures, protocol, etc.
Dr. Roseff is caring. He makes it a point to remember personal details I tell him (such as vacation destinations) and asks about it on the next visit. He hugs me every time I see him in the office. He explains the issues and treatment thoroughly to make sure I understand everything before I leave his office. I'm always prepared to ask questions, but he usually answers them all before I have to ask!
Follow his recommendations even if he gives you the option. He wants the best possible outcome to avoid wasting your time and money with multiple cycles.
The Boca office is not the main location. It is a suite in a building and Dr. Roseff is the only doctor on site. I prefer this small location because you don't feel rushed in and out. You see the same receptionist and same nurses, they become your friends. They know you by name and remember your needs.
Dr. Roseff offers a free second opinion so I met with him after 7 failed IUI cycles with a previous fertility clinic. I transferred my medical records to him for review prior to the initial consultation. Upon review, he immediately determined that I had a thyroid issue which can cause infertility. After one year of treatment, my prior RE failed to diagnose this! Dr.Roseff had me test again to confirm and treat me accordingly. He also advised I had a dimished ovarian reserve which I already knew. He did thorough testing including an SIS which was perfect. He recommended a new protocol: IUI with Femara. I have tried Clomid before (failed) and he advised I might have better luck with Femara. He also recommended IVF but left me with the choice. I opted for IUI cycle #8 - failed. He strongly believes based on his experience that I have endometriosis and that is preventing my chances to conceive with IUI. The only way to diagnose endometriosis is with a laparoscopy procedure. Instead of spending time and money on a laparaoscopy procedure, we agreed to go straight to IVF treatment. I am currently about to start stims in my first IVF cycle and I feel well prepared!
Nurse Kristi is great! At each appointment, we always share laughter. She spends time with me to explain the procedures, protocol, etc. She uplifts and calms me when I'm sad or stressed. The best way to reach her is via e-mail, she responds almost immediately - and I always have lots of questions.
The clinic is clean and the staff are friendly. The check-in process is very smooth. As long as you arrive on time for your appointment, then there is almost never a wait. The Boca location is not open on weekends though, so you have to travel to another location (Cooper City, South Miami, Naples, Jupiter) for certain treatments (i.e. IUI, egg retrieval, egg transfer). This could be an inconvenience depending on where you live.
This clinic accepts United Healthcare insurance so for office visits and ultrasounds I only had to pay a co-pay. They also allowed me to use LabCorp for some bloodwork which was covered 100%. IUI is about $200 plus $125 for thawing of frozen donor sperm.
Boca Raton

I absolutely trust Dr. Roseff as an expert in infertility and IVF. He has a lot of experience and keeps up to date with current research. Furthermore, he is a very kind human being and my appointments with him were always on time....I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a blocked tube by a previous OB/GYN. Only Dr. Roseff diagnosed me as having PCOS...We used the antagonist protocol, which yielded great results without throwing me into OHSS...
The Boca Raton clinic [IVFMD-S FL Inst- Boca] does not perform all the procedures so I did have to go to the clinic in Jupiter for egg retrieval and transfer....Kristi is the absolute best nurse...She is ALWAYS available by email (or phone), with super quick responses....The Boca Raton clinic itself is very nice and clean...One weakness of the clinic I went to was the lab for blood draws would sometimes be backed up and I would have to wait up to a half-hour....
I absolutely trust Dr. Roseff as an expert in infertility and IVF. He has a lot of experience and keeps up to date with current research. Furthermore, he is a very kind human being and my appointments with him were always on time. I definitely felt like I was in the right hands when it came to my treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend him for his expertise.
I would tell a prospective patient to not look elsewhere. Take a look at Dr. Roseff's success rates. Do not waste your money at a different clinic! Do it right, so you only have to do it once.
I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a blocked tube by a previous OB/GYN. Only Dr. Roseff diagnosed me as having PCOS, which was a key component in treating my infertility (No OB/GYN in my whole life detected PCOS, and I've had a lot of them). I went straight to IVF since I personally knew other treatments would be a waste of time and money with all the factors affecting my fertility. We used the antagonist protocol, which yielded great results without throwing me into OHSS. I requested to do a fresh transfer despite the fact that Dr. Roseff advised against it because of my high hormone levels from PCOS. Unfortunately the fresh transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy, but that is of no fault of Dr. Roseff (he did warn me against it). I did a frozen transfer next, which Dr. Roseff stated he was very optimistic about. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and feel my little baby BOY kicking me everyday. He knew it would work this time, thats how amazing he is at his job.
Kristi is the absolute best nurse I have ever met (and I work as a nurse!). She is ALWAYS available by email (or phone), with super quick responses. Having a nurse thats always available by email or phone is essential when you are undergoing such a complicated treatment like IVF. She was always very reassuring and knowledgeable about what comes next in the treatment plan. I don't think I could have made it through IVF without her!
The Boca Raton clinic does not perform all the procedures so I did have to go to the clinic in Jupiter for egg retrieval and transfer. The RE at that clinic that did my retrieval and transfers (Dr. McCarthy), is absolutely the nicest and funniest lady ever. She always put me at ease during the procedures. The Boca Raton clinic itself is very nice and clean. The main receptionist Chantelle is great, and she really knows her stuff. The lab ladies were very very nice as well. One weakness of the clinic I went to was the lab for blood draws would sometimes be backed up and I would have to wait up to a half-hour. However, that's not too bad at all compared to the wait times I have had at the OB and other doctors.
I was able to do my treatment cycle through WinFertility, which bundled the IVF with meds for a discount.
Dr. Roseff is very pro-eSET which I find great. The clinic's results are so great and Dr. Roseff knows when an eSET is best for a patient. He does let the patient choose if they want to do more than one embryo though.

2017, Unknown Success
My treatment protocol followed that of someone with endometriosis. I was put on a regimen of vitamins. Also, during the bloodwork he [Dr. Roseff] found I was lead toxic and was referred to the clinic's nutritional doctor to detox. ... He never disregarded anything that had been done prior he took everything into consideration. I also loved how he explained things with backup details and references
The clinic's [IVFMD-S FL] wait times are within the normal range same goes with appointments. ... As a professional who works full-time their scheduling was accommodating, especially with the really really appointments before work hours. The only weakness I would have to point out is their financial department. Here I felt like I had to really be on top of my game.
Dr. Roseff closely examined my previous tests and gathered all information into his system. As he examined everything that had been done before he asked questions as he went. He never disregarded anything that had been done prior he took everything into consideration. I also loved how he explained things with backup details and references. His knowledge in this field is well versed and he exercises it professionally. I appreciate his patience knowing he may have to repeat himself numerous times.
Come with a list of questions and expect to leave with better understanding of it all.
He was compassionate and explained himself thoroughly. He took the time and listened to all of my questions. I never felt pressured to make my questions come quicker nor were they answered in a quick manner.
My treatment protocol followed that of someone with endometriosis. I was put on a regimen of vitamins. Also, during the bloodwork he found I was lead toxic and was referred to the clinic's nutritional doctor to detox. He also performed other exams to eliminate and only have my diagnosis of endometriosis in the way (process of elimination)
I was in touch with a couple of nurses when it came to my results over the phone. They asked questions and explained how to go about medications.
The clinic's wait times are within the normal range same goes with appointments. I never felt like this clinic was busy enough for me to feel left out. As a professional who works full-time their scheduling was accommodating, especially with the really really appointments before work hours. The only weakness I would have to point out is their financial department. Here I felt like I had to really be on top of my game.
Boca Raton

Dr. Roseff is always kind when I come in and made sure to thoroughly examine anything that may potentially create a barrier to successful conception. He explained procedures before, during and after and made sure to make time to answer my questions. He shows a lot of empathy and understanding of the stress I was going through.... Dr. Roseff made suggestions for what may help me achieve my goals but also made sure that I had realistic expectations of my procedures. He even made sure to call me personally to check up on me when I struggled emotionally with the process.
I honestly feel that this office [IVFMD- Boca Raton] is very well organized. They respond promptly with questions, calls and emails. I rarely had to make more than one call to have questions answered and referred my friend to them because they made me feel safe in my experience.... I loved the nursing staff and felt cared for and important. They always followed up with me and are very encouraging.
Make sure to disclose everything and take suggestions.
I was treated with respect and the fertility process was thoroughly explained to me. Dr. Roseff made suggestions for what may help me achieve my goals but also made sure that I had realistic expectations of my procedures. He even made sure to call me personally to check up on me when I struggled emotionally with the process.
My treatment started with thorough examinations including checking for tubal blockage, health of my uterus, ovarian reserve, blood panels, genetic testing, etc. Once he determined that I don’t have any complications that may interfere with pregnancy we moved on to IUI. My IUI cycle started with a sonogram to check my ovaries for follicles followed by 5 days of femara. I then came in for another sonogram to check the maturity of my follicles and if I was ready I’d receive a trigger shot. The next day I’d go in for my IUI and a second one the next day. Then came the two week wait. One week after my IUI I had my progesterone levels checked and the week after that an HCG test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Vesh)
I honestly feel that this office is very well organized. They respond promptly with questions, calls and emails. I rarely had to make more than one call to have questions answered and referred my friend to them because they made me feel safe in my experience.
I had to pay out of pocket but the staff made sure to do what they could to minimize my costs. Anything that could be covered by my insurance was facilitated.

2013 - 2017, Unknown Success
Although you may not get a "warm, fuzzy" feeling from Dr. Roseff when you first sit down with him, we learned quickly that he is incredibly caring and trustworthy. He will answer every question you have honestly & openly. He is incredibly knowledgeable & keeps up with current research. He always explained all of our options, but we never felt pressured into any treatments that we weren't comfortable with. He genuinely cares and is invested in helping his patients succeed.
It is a small office, with only one doctor & plenty of support staff. They are never too busy, and they all know and care about their patients...Dr. Roseff and his staff are incredibly caring and personable. His schedule is full, but never over-booked. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, and have never felt rushed through an appointment. He has always given us ample time to think of questions and to discuss our options in detail. He helped guide us while always respecting our wants/needs/desires.
Don't think that you will be pressured into IVF just because it's the name of the practice.
We started with supplements to treat my PCOS & supplements to boost my husband's fertility as well. That was successful, however after having our first child, we experienced 2 miscarriages. Further testing revealed endometritis, which was treated with antibiotics, and elevated natural killer cells, which was treated with an IV lipid infusion once a month while trying to conceive again.
Everyone on staff with Dr. Roseff has been excellent to work with. They are all so gentle, kind, and caring.
Boca Raton

Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening... I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him.
Clinic [IVFMD] is very nice and inviting. Chantel, the secretary, is amazing... She also helped us to understand insurance and prices ahead of time so we knew what to expect for services rendered. The rooms are comfy and the girls who take blood are all very sweet...[Nurse] Kristi Vesh was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how she stayed on top of it so well considering all the patients she has! I was truly amazed by her follow-up. She answered all phone calls and all questions quickly.
Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening (or going to happen) to a T! He answered all questions and never let me leave guessing. He made the whole experience great. Plus, he was always there. I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him. My trust was 100% in this man, as I truly believed and trusted that he knew his stuff! And guess what? He did. First try and I'm successfully pregnant. I can't thank Dr. Roseff enough for his expertise and friendship in giving me what I've always wanted. Thank you.
Have an open mind. Listen to all the options he gives you and trust that he really does know his stuff! He is very prideful on his success so believe me when I tell you --- he is going to HELP you!
From the beginning, Dr. Roseff presented a very caring and understanding attitude towards both me and my husband. He was always friendly and inviting and always made me feel comfortable. He always said hello and asked how we were doing prior to any tests/ultrasounds or whatever it was that was scheduled to be done. Never did I feel like a number and I'm so thankful for the comfortable atmosphere being around Dr. Roseff.
I was placed on a good pre-natal, Metformin, and baby aspirin. I was also prescribed vaginal progesterone. I had a saline procedure done and also several biopsies. I had several of those b/c of some pesky infection but Dr. Roseff didn't give up on me. Finally, it was gone. I had several Intralipid IV's to combat natural killer cells as well.
Kristi Vesh was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how she stayed on top of it so well considering all the patients she has! I was truly amazed by her follow-up. She answered all phone calls and all questions quickly. She followed up with e-mails with step-by-step instructions which I was super appreciative of! Truly a gem to Dr. Roseff, this girl was great.
Clinic is very nice and inviting. Chantel, the secretary, is amazing. My husband and I always looked forward to seeing her. She was on top of things and always helped us with checking out and scheduling appointments. She also helped us to understand insurance and prices ahead of time so we knew what to expect for services rendered. The rooms are comfy and the girls who take blood are all very sweet. I really have no complaints about this place!
No cost is comparable to a baby, so the costs to me are irrelevant for the work Dr. Roseff did and the success I've achieved.

2016 - 2017, 22 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Roseff showed strength in his communication, compassion and depth of knowledge. My results in egg freezing were even a little better than he predicted, which made both of us happy! I only wish that he was present at my appointments a bit more, but he was still available when I needed him and present when it was very important for him to be there...The hormone injections and pills that I took to prepare for my egg retrieval produced 26 retrievable eggs. I took a course of Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, and Novarel. Out of those 26, 22 were suitable for freezing...Dr. Roseff was always kind, attentive and sensitive to my needs and feelings. His bedside manner was excellent and his level of knowledge was extensive.
IVFMD is a wonderful place to receive treatment! They treat you kindly and humanely, they know what they are talking about and they communicate well with you. For the most part, they do a great job of relaying information between their multiple office locations as well, since it is necessary in most cases for patients to travel between offices for certain procedures and timing of visits...My costs for egg retrieval and freezing was $6,114.00.
Do have confidence in this wonderful doctor and lovely person who will do his best to provide you with the help you need. Do not be discouraged by the fact that he is busy, as he will regardless treat you with respect, attention and human kindness.
I do not recall the strategy or name of the protocols used. I chose to have my eggs retrieved and frozen based on my advanced age (35), a possible but unconfirmed diagnosis of endometriosis, male infertility factor in my partner and my failure to achieve a pregnancy in the past eight years, although I am currently waiting to try to conceive again for another year or two. The hormone injections and pills that I took to prepare for my egg retrieval produced 26 retrievable eggs. I took a course of Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, and Novarel. Out of those 26, 22 were suitable for freezing.
Kristi was my rock throughout this process. She was always available to answer questions and provide helpful and compassionate care and advice. She made me comfortable and even made me laugh! The other nurses and staff were amazing as well- they were always friendly, knowledgeable and patient with my constant questions and occasional bouts of anxiety.
IVFMD is a wonderful place to receive treatment! They treat you kindly and humanely, they know what they are talking about and they communicate well with you. For the most part, they do a great job of relaying information between their multiple office locations as well, since it is necessary in most cases for patients to travel between offices for certain procedures and timing of visits. If there is any lapse in communication or confusion between what you hear at each office, simply contact the head nurse in charge of your case and she will clear any issues up immediately.
My costs for egg retrieval and freezing was $6,114.00.
N/a I have not created embryos yet.

2007 - 2017, Successful
office staff [IVFMD-S FL Inst - Boca] was wonderful...Kristi was an amazing nurse. She was very available to me. She answered voicemails and calls quickly. She really felt like a partner and support on the journey. I was especially grateful for her during the first trimester of my current pregnancy which was my first pregnancy after loss. I was so worried and stressed. She was so very kind and supportive. Love her.
I had a really great experience with Dr. Roseff. I had never had a doctor that was so caring and proactive. He ran the extra testing I wanted that other doctors refused to do. He helped me discover I have Hashimotos which I never would have known without his extra testing. He cares a lot about your overall health and made great lifestyle suggestions. He was never pushy about any treatment. He made recommendations but always left the choices up to you. He let me question everything and was happy to explain all of his reasoning. He was positive but also realistic. I am so grateful we found him.
Try to be open to his lifestyle suggestions... he really does want to help people get healthier to fix root causes of problems and to make sure you have the best possible shot at a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. In my case we ended up pregnant without fertility treatments but after following Dr. Roseff's lifestyle advice. At the time I was tempted to be impatient and start a treatment right away but I am so glad we didn't.
Dr. Roseff took the time to really get to know you, your history, your hopes for the future and helps you develop a plan that's best for you. His office staff was wonderful and he took as much time as we needed at each appointment.
I did not end up having to use any treatments we got pregnant on our own the cycle before we were going to start an iui. So I really can't comment on those things.
The costs can be high depending on the treatment, but the costs are average for our area.
Boca Raton

If I had known about Dr Roseff initially I would have gone straight to him! we did Lupron to surpress the ovaries then estrogen and progesterone timed for FET. After a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks after a positive pregnancy test the first time we did an endometrial biopsy and identified endometritis. We treated it and did a follow up biopsy which came back negative. The second transfer worked and I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. Did elective single embryo transfer.
[Nurse at IVFMD] Kristi is incredibly kind and answered countless questions from me very quickly. Every time I went to the office Kristi and all the nursing staff were efficient , helpful, compassionate and enthusiastic depending on the circumstances...The Boca office is a very friendly, personable place where they know you and you are not a number. I had a lot of tests and a lot of paperwork and everything was processed accurately and efficiently. They coordinate very well with the Miami office that does the transfers and contains the lab
Again, I think Dr Roseff is exceptional in his balance of explaining the realities of ivf while still remaining positive. I felt like he left no stone unturned when it came to diagnosis. Much of the diagnostics were done before we even began instead of waiting for issues and then fixing them along the way. Every time I sat down with him I felt like my success was important to Dr Roseff. He is very patient and explains things very well. At no point did I feel like I was rushed or that any question wasn't answered intelligently and thoroughly. its a difficult process emotionally and financially and that is not lost on him.
Ask a lot of questions. He is a great communicator and is happy to share the knowledge he has accumulated over the years. You will not be rushed out of the office and he enjoys his job!
Dr Roseff's office is a standout in the 3 practices I have visited for level of care. His entire staff is friendly, well informed, and efficient. Dr Roseff went above and beyond to answer questions, explain everything thoroughly with immediate feedback in the office or through email when issues arose outside of appointments. Dr Roseff is very current on all the issues and still recognizes above all that this is an extremely difficult and emotional process. I felt like he was really invested in my success and when that success came he was genuinely happy for me! The first time didn't work but he was encouraging and we dug a little deeper to resolve an issue. He is forthright about issues and probabilities while still remaining positive.
If I had known about dr roseff initially I would have gone straight to him! we did Lupron to surpress the ovaries then estrogen and progesterone timed for FET. After a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks after a positive pregnancy test the first time we did an endometrial biopsy and identified endometritis. We treated it and did a follow up biopsy which came back negative. The second transfer worked and I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. Did elective single embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi vesh)
Kristi is incredibly kind and answered countless questions from me very quickly. Every time I went to the office Kristi and all the nursing staff were efficient , helpful, compassionate and enthilusiastic depending on the circumstances
I paid out of pocket...I thought the pricing was competitive compared to the other clinics I had been to. I didn't feel nickled and dimed
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Roseff is an extremely warm and caring physician. He is extremely smart and cares about the success of his patients. He is patient and compassionate. He is also very honest and straightforward so there are no unrealistic expectations. He takes his time with each patient and ensures they are comfortable at each step of the process.... He was very honest with us about the fact he thought we would be successful transferring a single embryo. He allowed us to make the ultimate decision but made sure we saw all sides to both methods.
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute] are extremely flexible and will work with you on your schedule to accommodate you as they open extremely early in the morning to allow for visits before a normal work day. Many of the procedures cannot be done in this office so you may need to visit another.... Kristi is one of the best nurses I have come across. She is sweet, warm, compassionate and I just felt a comfort and connection with her which stayed throughout my treatment.
Trust him. Do exactly what he recommends and you will likely have success if he thinks you could be successful.
The initial consultation started in his office sitting in chairs where he described what he does and the process. From that point on, Dr. Roseff always provided exceptionally long appointment times to ensure more than enough time to have one on one conversation about each step of the way and allow us to ask as many questions as needed to feel comfortable. His staff is extremely warm and attentive. The amount of detail they go into with the testing and explaining the results was greater than I have ever seen.
Kristi is one of the best nurses I have come across. She is sweet, warm, compassionate and I just felt a comfort and connection with her which stayed throughout my treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable as well and was always open to questions, compassionate about my fear of needles, and extremely responsive when I needed information.
They are extremely flexible and will work with you on your schedule to accommodate you as they open extremely early in the morning to allow for visits before a normal work day. Many of the procedures cannot be done in this office so you may need to visit another.
Full IVF cycle with meds was approx $16k
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Roseff is not only compassionate but he is very forthcoming about your treatment. He leaves no stones unturned and completely explained each step in our process in full detail. Even when our own eggs were not satisfactory he was there to console us and give us other options. He has a wonderful bedside manner which was super important to us. Every time we came in to see Dr. Roseff, we left satisfied that we were receiving the best care possible. He was very honest with us and gave us realistic expectations....His protocol works, it just needs to be followed. He also recommends many vitamins that they provide in their office, which made it very convenient.
Scheduling was easy and they always managed to fit me in. They [IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine] have several offices, but I highly recommend the Boca Raton office, where Dr. Roseff is. The staff is super friendly....[Nurses] Always available to answer questions and concerns. Very compassionate....We had a variety of costs depending on the cycle we were on. We paid for a donor cycle and for our own cycle. They were always up front with all fees, never any issues.
Undeniably the best doctor we have been to. Definitely give him a chance to make your dreams come true. We felt defeated and he helped us believe our dreams were possible.
Dr. Roseff is a gem and truly cares for his patients. He was always there to answer my questions either in person or via email. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have had to this day.
Dr. Roseff began our treatments with a full blood work , and targeted some bloodwork to determine the cause of previous miscarriage. His blood tests showed we had a coagulatory issue which may have been the cause, testing that our previous IVF center would not do. With that information he tailored my medication to help with that issue. He highly recommended a healthy diet and acupuncture, all of which I did. Our first cycle was with my eggs and as a 41 year I knew it may not work due to my age. After doing PGS, recommeded by Dr. Roseff, we found our embryo would have a severe genetic disorder and it was not transferred. Our next cycle with Dr. Roseff was with donor eggs, per his recommendation. The cycle went great however the eggs never matured past day 2, a problem most likely with freezing at the donor egg facility. Our last cycle resulted in 4/6 wonderful embryos, one in which we are now pregnant with. His protocol works, it just needs to be followed. He also recommends many vitamins that they provide in their office, which made it very convenient.
Always available to answer questions and concerns. Very compassionate.
Scheduling was easy and they always managed to fit me in. They have several offices, but I highly recommend the Boca Raton office, where Dr. Roseff is. The staff is super friendly.
Dr. Roseff only recommended single embryo transfer at my age for health purposes. We agreed with him. He went over why multiple embryo transfer was not recommended and that it does not increase your chance for pregnancy.

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
he [Dr. Roseff] told me that all 7 embryos had dissolved. That's it. Not an explanation, just a forced "I'm sorry", and "I'll transfer you to Chantal (the receptionist) to schedule a time to sit down and talk. Chantal told me that we could come in TEN days later...Dr. Roseff met with me at our first appointment. I never saw him again throughout my entire treatment... he referred me to a very expensive to a nutritionist and still, I never saw him again.
I was a number, and I was treated as such. My embryos dissolved, and the only explanation that I got was that it "was in my paperwork that that could happen". Dr. Roseff has a team of specialists that he will refer you to...First, he referred me to a therapist that he recommended. After my cycle failed, Dr. Roseff recommended I see a nutritionist, Marta. She is expensive but nice. I weighed about 105 at the time, and was put on a severe diet on which I lost 8 pounds in three months. I spent hundreds of dollars on supplements which I suppose did work, because when I went to a new clinic, the doctor found that I did not have poor egg quality. He also found my husband's sperm to be perfect, when Dr. Roseff had found that he had poor morphology.
Dr. Roseff met with me at our first appointment. I had heard great things and my husband and I were excited to begin our treatment with him. From the start, he came off as cold and unfeeling. My husband has long hair and is a musician, and Dr. Roseff could hardly hide his contempt for his lifestyle (traveling and playing music in bars). I met with his nurse, Kristi, and she was great. She was caring and explained everything to us. Thank goodness, because after we paid for our cycle, we NEVER saw Dr. Roseff again. The office is so busy and I understand that he is under high demand, but I currently go to a different office in Boca, and they are just as busy, but I see the doctor EVERY time I go.
He has a very high success rate and will try different protocols, but if you like to feel like a human being and have a full understanding of what is happening, do not expect that from him.
Dr. Roseff met with me at our first appointment. I never saw him again throughout my entire treatment. When our 7 embryos dissolved on day 6, he did not even call me - I had to track him down for about an hour. He then said that he could meet with us to discuss what had happened 10 days later. After I flipped out, they brought it down to 5 days. From there, he referred me to a very expensive to a nutritionist and still, I never saw him again.
Because I am anovulatory and have low ovarian reserve, and because Dr. Roseff found that my husband had poor morphology (negated at our next clinic), he recommended IVF with ICSI. We did our stimulation cycle and then an egg retrieval (at IVFMD in South Miami, because for some reason, Dr. Roseff doesn't do ANYTHING). They retrieved 10 eggs, and 7 fertilized. Throughout the week, I received one call from the clinic in Miami to let me know how the embryos were doing, and was told that I would receive a call on day 6 to let me know if they would be doing PGS and then freezing, or if I would be having a fresh transfer. I am a first grade teacher, and this was the last day of school in Boca. I went to school not knowing if I would be needing to leave my students in the middle of the last day, and did not receive a call. I called repeatedly all morning, and finally received a call from Dr. Roseff as my 22 seven year olds were walking in my classroom. At that moment, he told me that all 7 embryos had dissolved. That's it. Not an explanation, just a forced "I'm sorry", and "I'll transfer you to Chantal (the receptionist) to schedule a time to sit down and talk. Chantal told me that we could come in TEN days later. I was numb and accepted the appointment, then left my class and went home. However, my family was SO angry and helped me to see that it was completely unacceptable that Dr. Roseff couldn't make time to talk to us sooner. I called and expressed my feelings, and I believe we got the appointment changed to five days later.
Kristi and all of the nursing staff were extremely caring and helpful. Kristi was the person who did my ultrasounds before the cycle began, but then unfortunately she was transferred to the Jupiter office just as our cycle began (IVFMD has many locations, and seem to think that developing a rapport with your patients or making them feel comfortable is important). After Kristi left, she was replaced by a nurse named Jenny. She was..nice, but not able to perform the ultrasound effectively. My left ovary is always hard to find, but during multiple ultrasounds, she searched for it for literally 30 minutes while she waited for her boss to arrive at the office. Her boss was able to find it immediately. I was late to work every single day as Jenny searched for my ovary. So - Kristi is great, but only if IVFMD allows her to see her patients.
When you walk in the door, you will enter a cold, somewhat clean waiting room. Chantel is the receptionist, and when you speak to her as a human, she will try to do the same for you. She is so busy and most days will make you feel that you are not wanted there and should turn around and walk out. The nurses who will weigh you and take your blood are extremely nice and caring. Kristi is great. You will never see the doctor once you have paid for your cycle. Then, you will be told that you need to travel to Jupiter/Cooper City/Miami, or anywhere else, for most of your procedures such as polyp removal, retrieval, transfer, etc.
I believe that a cycle cost about $20,000 plus medications. However, we went through WinFertility after being made to feel by Chantel that that was the only way we could go. After leaving IVFMD and going elsewhere, I have learned that I can find cheaper medications elsewhere and that I need to be my own advocate.
I was a number, and I was treated as such. My embryos dissolved, and the only explanation that I got was that it "was in my paperwork that that could happen". Dr. Roseff has a team of specialists that he will refer you to. I don't know if they give each other kickbacks. First, he referred me to a therapist that he recommended. After my cycle failed, Dr. Roseff recommended I see a nutritionist, Marta. She is expensive but nice. I weighed about 105 at the time, and was put on a severe diet on which I lost 8 pounds in three months. I spent hundreds of dollars on supplements which I suppose did work, because when I went to a new clinic, the doctor found that I did not have poor egg quality. He also found my husband's sperm to be perfect, when Dr. Roseff had found that he had poor morphology. The only good thing that resulted from this clinic is that he referred me to Acupuncture Associates. Drs. Schiff and Garcia changed my life and helped me through this horrible experience.
Boca Raton

The first thing he [Dr. Scott Roseff] did was make my wife feel so comfortable. He understood how my wife felt and empathized with her and what she had gone through at that point. He also explained to us what he would do to help us. We felt more confident after each meeting with Dr Roseff and he made us feel hopeful again that we would be able to become parents...I can't recommend him enough and he will always be the first person I would recommend to anyone that asks me.
Everyone we saw at the clinic [IVFMD-S Fl Institute] was great. We started with Dr Roseff and then we had to go to the clinic in Jupiter for some of the procedures and to the clinic in Miami for the egg retrieval...Kristi Vesh was very helpful. Sometimes it was hard to reach her on the phone but if you write her an email, she would get back to you within 24 hours. She has great bedside manner and was very helpful through the process...We spent a total of $5,900 for what was not covered by insurance.
Our experience with IVFMD was amazing. We worked primarily with Dr Scott Roseff and my wife and I could not have been happier. To understand how much we appreciate Dr Roseff, you would need to understand how our journey started. We originally started our IVF Journey at another fertility doctor in the Boca Raton area and we did not have any success there. This doctor did not run any tests on my wife and seemed only interested in attempting to do another round of IUI or move to IVF. He didn't question why the first round of IUI did not work. My wife was devastated that the IUI did not work and this doctor didn't even empathize or sympathize with my wife. Additionally we were surprised that this doctor even told us that the technology didn't exist to safely do genetic testing on the embryo before we would implant it (which is not true). This led us to find another doctor. We had one of my doctors and one of my wife's doctors both tell us that we had to see Dr Roseff. OUR FIRST MEETING with Dr Roseff was enlightening. The first thing he did was make my wife feel so comfortable. He understood how my wife felt and empathized with her and what she had gone through at that point. He also explained to us what he would do to help us. We started with a lot of medical tests, which he was surprised were not done with the first doctor. Those tests showed the reason why my wife would not likely get pregnant through IUI or naturally. Dr Roseff assured my wife that her situation was common and easily treatable with the proper hormones. He also explained that we should go straight to IVF and skip IUI because it would likely not be successful due to my wife's condition. Another thing he did for us was to suggest the genetic testing to the embryo, which he explained was perfectly safe because of how the procedure was now done. We felt more confident after each meeting with Dr Roseff and he made us feel hopeful again that we would be able to become parents. I personally appreciated how he treated my wife at every meeting. He made her feel like she was the only person in the room and always gave her his undivided attention. He just understood how to always put my wife at easy through this process. I am glad to say that we now have a beautiful baby boy and we have Dr Roseff to thank for that. Dr Roseff has brought more meaning to our lives by helping us become parents. I can't recommend him enough and he will always be the first person I would recommend to anyone that asks me. If my wife and I decide to have a second child, we will be making another appointment to visit Dr Roseff. You won't be sorry seeing Dr Roseff if you are considering IVF.
Listen to what he has to say and realize he has your best interest in mind.
OUR FIRST MEETING with Dr Roseff was enlightening. The first thing he did was make my wife feel so comfortable. He understood how my wife felt and empathized with her and what she had gone through at that point. He also explained to us what he would do to help us. We felt more confident after each meeting with Dr Roseff and he made us feel hopeful again that we would be able to become parents. I personally appreciated how he treated my wife at every meeting. He made her feel like she was the only person in the room and always gave her his undivided attention. He just understood how to always put my wife at easy through this process.
I can't remember everything as it was over a year ago. I do know that he determined that my wife had PCOS and gave her the proper treatment and hormones to allow her to become successfully pregnant.
Everyone we saw at the clinic was great. We started with Dr Roseff and then we had to go to the clinic in Jupiter for some of the procedures and to the clinic in Miami for the egg retrieval. Dr Roseff was like the coach that directed everything to have the results you wanted.
Our treatment was covered under our insurance. We spent a total of $5,900 for what was not covered by insurance.
Dr Roseff explained to us that it would be a bad idea to do two embryos because my wife is petite. He explained that the growth of two embryos could risk the health of one or both of the embryos and could also be dangerous to my wife. We felt this was the best advice because our son grew to be a large newborn and we couldn't even imagine how she would have been able to go through pregnancy with twins.