Katherine Palmerola

8059 Spyglass Hill Rd
Viera, FL 32940
321-752-0111

2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Palmerola cares deeply about her work and it shows. She's extremely thorough, always there to answer a question, and very personable. She made us feel comfortable the whole way through even though logistically our IVF cycle was a bit of a challenge...always responsive, and friendly... only does single embryo transfers...Our reciprocal IVF cycle came out to about $18000...
The entire staff at IVFMD is a bit of a mess. You have to chase them down for even the most basic information, forms, etc. You can't rely on them to stay on top of things, you are really on your own. Despite being a clinic that offers very time-sensitive procedures, it can (and often does) all go off course because of failures of the administrative staff...a bit of a factory, and a disorganized one at that...
How was your experience with Katherine Palmerola at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Katherine Palmerola at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Katherine Palmerola at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Palmerola was always responsive, and friendly.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Palmerola is wonderful but IVFMD is a bit of a factory, and a disorganized one at that. You need to stay completely on top of the medicines you need, etc., because the nursing and administrative staff will absolutely drop the ball. They will write you the wrong prescriptions, forget to send your prescriptions, forget to verify your benefits with your insurance, the works. If you have any questions, be prepared to be on hold for 20 to 30 minutes, and sometimes longer. You will have to chase them down for every last thing and it really adds stress to an already stressful process.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Katherine Palmerola at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Our reciprocal IVF cycle came out to about $18000
Describe Katherine Palmerola's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I believe the clinic where Dr. Palmerola practices only does single embryo transfers.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
You cannot rely on the administrative staff at all, and you are at their mercy.
Katherine Palmerola

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Gerkowicz is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and compassionate when it comes to her patients. She is well-versed in knowledge about the LGBTQ+ community...She treated me with both western and eastern medicine by providing Rx as treatment as well as supplements and acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, she is patient, and she researches the best and newest technologies and research that would benefit me as a patient...
Everyone [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] I was in contact with was/is amazing and organized, and they respond to emails and phone calls within an acceptable amount of time...There is usually a very little wait unless you are seeing the doctor (then sometimes you’ll wait 30+ minutes, but you don’t mind once you see the care that Dr. Gerkowicz provided to her patients)...
How was your experience with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Gerkowicz provided adequate testing to diagnose my fertility issues. She treated me with both western and eastern medicine by providing Rx as treatment as well as supplements and acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, she is patient, and she researches the best and newest technologies and research that would benefit me as a patient.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Take notes!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I never knew that I would be able to receive boutique clinic-like care at a large fertility practice. Dr. Gerkowicz is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and compassionate when it comes to her patients. She is well-versed in knowledge about the LGBTQ+ community.
Describe the protocols Sabrina Gerkowicz used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
My first IUI Dr. Gerkowicz provided femara, ovidrel, and progesterone in addition to intralipid infusion for my elevated natural killer cell count. This resulted in a pregnancy which was miscarried at 9 weeks due to trisomy 16. My second IUI also resulted in a pregnancy. I was prescribed femara, Gonal F,estrogen, and ovidrel, as well as intralipid infusion. I miscarried at 8 weeks due to balanced translocation. My third IUI was a blur, and it resulted in a chemical pregnancy. My fourth IUI resulted in a pregnancy. I was prescribed femara, ovidrel, and Gonal F in addition to progesterone and lovenox for possible blood blotting issues. This pregnancy resulted in a healthy baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Bulzone)
Everyone I was in contact with was/is amazing and organized, and they respond to emails and phone calls within an acceptable amount of time.
In particular at the Boca Raton clinic, everyone here is so knowledgeable and friendly. Dylin works at the front desk, and she’s who handles the money aspect. She’s very knowledgeable. The nurses, Leslie, Dulce, and Racine are amazing and patient. All of the medical assistants and phlebotomists are amazing too. They never leave bruises like at my previous clinic. There is usually a very little wait unless you are seeing the doctor (then sometimes you’ll wait 30+ minutes, but you don’t mind once you see the care that Dr. Gerkowicz provided to her patients). Everyone in the clinic knows me and my partner by name. They are the type of people who hug you every time they see you. It absolutely has a family-like atmosphere.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Monitoring ultrasounds cost about $285 each. IUI procedure costs about $305 each. Intralipid infusion costs about $215 each. RIVF is on the horizon for us, and I was quoted about $12,500 for an egg retrieval, embryo freezing without medications with an additional $6k for my partner’s transfer without medications.
Describe Sabrina Gerkowicz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Gerkowicz and the clinic will only do eSET with patients with advanced maternal age if the embryos are tested. It’s a case by case decision to transfer more than one embryo based on if they are tested and age of patient.
The head nurse, Gladys, failed to call with my results and information about my next procedure. She did this to both myself and my partner on different occasions. I had to call the emergency line, and when Gladys finally called me with my results, she gaslighted and belittled me. I called the CEO to complain about her, and she hasn’t been part of my treatment team since.

2022, Unsuccessful
I was really disappointed from my experience with Dr Gerkowicz... she got very defensive covering up for her staff's mistakes which ranged from botched instructions for medication doses to badly handled prescriptions and even one procedure where they forgot about my partner and I in the room until closing...I took off work for our call, which was scheduled for a week after my IVF failure, and she just didn't show up. When I reached out to the office, someone else let me know that she dismissed me as a patient.
It feels like a cattle call [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. You will be on their phone's answering service for close to an hour any time you call. Once you've made it through you will deal with rude staff and long wait times for appointments. They will make you pay in full for expensive procedures up front even if you have insurance. And you will have a difficult time being reimbursed when they do not render the services you've paid for
I was really disappointed from my experience with Dr Gerkowicz. I wanted to like her based on all her good reviews, and her friendly demeanor, but at the first sign of problems, she got very defensive covering up for her staff's mistakes which ranged from botched instructions for medication doses to badly handled prescriptions and even one procedure where they forgot about my partner and I in the room until closing. Rather than acknowledging any failings of her staff, she just avoided me like a high school teen and ultimately ditched me on my retrieval day and for my virtual follow up. Both of which, I had already paid for.
Try an older and more experienced doctor with a more competent and communicative staff.
the Doctor put me through two rounds of botched IVF cycles with and canceled my second round with no explanation. I had successfully created the most follicles, possible for myself. I trusted her in good faith, that she had a reason. But on our follow up appointment she left me out in the cold. I took off work for our call, which was scheduled for a week after my IVF failure, and she just didn't show up. When I reached out to the office, someone else let me know that she dismissed me as a patient.
She did a good job, getting me to produce follicles, when the instructions made it to me. But all the pettiness, prevented her from actually following through on a retrieval. What this meant for my partner and I was that we wasted a lot of money and 4 months of our time on injections and hormones and got nothing from it.
This was perhaps the most awful part of working with Dr. Gerkowicz. I was assigned 4 coordinators, none of which knew my case or what I was supposed to be doing. They often forgot to relay important information to me, or when they did it was done poorly. When I addressed this with the staff they got very defensive and rude with me, making the overall experience very stressful.
It feels like a cattle call. You will be on their phone's answering service for close to an hour any time you call. Once you've made it through you will deal with rude staff and long wait times for appointments. They will make you pay in full for expensive procedures up front even if you have insurance. And you will have a difficult time being reimbursed when they do not render the services you've paid for. They will handwrite their receipts and scribble what you are paying for. For anyone used to using a larger medical system or hospital it will look very questionable. My partner admittedly believed it was a scam at first.
They billed me and my partner 12 grand for two cycles of what ended up being just IUI's. My insurance covers them and also IVF. It was very difficult to get them to work with my insurance. And they would provide you with a start date for IVF and than threaten you to pay in full up front in order to begin treatment.
None
It wasn't a pleasant experience. I do not recommend.
2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Bauer is kind, but I wish she explored all the things that we can do for optimal pregnancy and discuss all the possible routes, before going to IVF. Not everyone can have the same treatment and given my condition, age I feel like there is so much more we can do with the supplements which unfortunately she doesn’t go over extra supplements that can support pregnancy besides prenatal and ova sitol and Coq10.
[the IVFMD S Florida nurse] is amazing and always gets things done and ready when I need them. She answers all the questions and so far she is absolutely brilliant...Front desk definitely needs training. Girls are not organized and miss information all the time...No one explains you what you have to do and you will Most likely have to figure it out on your own and ask where and what..
How was your experience with Jessica Bauer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Bauer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Ask questions and come prepared and do your own research. She will give you general information nothing that is tailored to your condition.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Bauer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Very by the book so far and leaning towards IVF as supposed to exploring still other options. Not addressing the cause and doesn’t help with anything regardless lifestyle.
Describe the protocols Jessica Bauer used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
For an IUI we are doing 2.5 mg of femara and injection. That is basically it. Instruction came really in detail from the nurse.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Leslie is amazing and always gets things done and ready when I need them. She answers all the questions and so far she is absolutely brilliant!.
Front desk definitely needs training. Girls are not organized and miss information all the time. Nurses —-when coming for a visit talk more then they help the patients. No one explains you what you have to do and you will Most likely have to figure it out on your own and ask where and what. When ordering tests they are not organized on what was done and what is needed. Forget about asking what will your insurance charge you and wait for a surprise charge 2months later.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Bauer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
4000$
Describe Jessica Bauer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Not yet there.
When ordering tests I was told that I have to do tests which were already done and that happened twice. I came for the appointment 5minutes late and they had to reschedule my appointment. They are running always behind and that has to be accepted.
Jessica Bauer
2022, Successful
Dr Roseff takes his time with each patient. He is the kindest and even gives hugs...He tested for every possible thing and I trusted him the entire process. I never once felt the need to ask a question, as he always went I to depth about anything that wasn’t self explanatory...I had a thyroid problem to Ken and my right tube was weird, not blocked though. He explained to me that my husband and I were great candidates for IUI and we got pregnant on our first IUI. I could not be more please with dr Rosseff and his staff!
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine are] good with cancellations. So although you may not get an appointment for 8-12 weeks, they’ll call you with cancellations and that was a tremendous help for us. I am beyond pleased with the entire staff...[nurses are] Amazing. So friendly and compassionate. Cried with my at my first ultrasound
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
We came to dr Roseff as our third dr. We went happy with the first two as they treated us like numbers and they weren’t warm or compassionate. This is an I dusted where I feel the dr needs to have a connection with the patient and compassion as infertility is super hard on not just yourself, but your other relationships. Dr Roseff is a true angel. He tested for every possible thing and I trusted him the entire process. I never once felt the need to ask a question, as he always went I to depth about anything that wasn’t self explanatory. I was trying to get pregnant for almost two years before dr Roseff. I had a thyroid problem to Ken and my right tube was weird, not blocked though. He explained to me that my husband and I were great candidates for IUI and we got pregnant on our first IUI. I could not be more please with dr Rosseff and his staff!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Trust him! Listen to all his suggestions and do the work and your dream will come true. I had to change my life around but it was so worth it!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Amazing. So friendly and compassionate. Cried with my at my first ultrasound
They’re good with cancellations. So although you may not get an appointment for 8-12 weeks, they’ll call you with cancellations and that was a tremendous help for us. I am beyond pleased with the entire staff

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. McCarthy is a very kind and understanding doctor. We have had a very long journey, and she made us feel like there was still hope. She is very data oriented and monitors you closely. She made me feel safe and reassured me anytime things seemed overwhelming...She is understanding, she listens, and she takes her time going over all test results...currently doing a stim cycle for an egg retrieval. We are using the same protocol as my last cycle because I had a good result...
All of the nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute] are very kind and compassionate. They always explain test results and follow up steps. They also are available on the phone or email and always get back to you...Some strengths are organization, systems in place, always get you in if you need to be seen. Some weaknesses are their hold time when calling in can be very long. They also only leave you a message with next steps. It would be easier to have an email as well...
How was your experience with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Put your trust in her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. McCarthy made me feel like a human. She is understanding, she listens, and she takes her time going over all test results. She is a very special doctor.
Describe the protocols Jenna McCarthy used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I am currently doing a stim cycle for an egg retrieval. We are using the same protocol as my last cycle because I had a good result.
All of the nurses are very kind and compassionate. They always explain test results and follow up steps. They also are available on the phone or email and always get back to you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
18,000 plus medication
Describe Jenna McCarthy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Single embryo transfer

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Wood] Provides options and the success rates associated with each procedure. Comes up with a plan tailored to your specific needs. Does thorough testing before treatment. Responds quickly to calls or emails. Highly recommended...Short Agonist protocol 300iu gonal f and 75 iu menopur Triggered with Lupron Retrieved 20 & 25..
Strengths [of IVFMD S. Florida] Knowledgeable staff (experienced Doctors) Open early/ convenient hours Very caring and friendly staff Helpful financial staff Weakness: Long wait times Egg retrieval not scheduled every month...Very friendly staff. However the office is very busy so usually they are running behind schedule..
How was your experience with Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Have a point of view on what you want next steps to look like. She provides the recommendations and a treatment plan but the appointments book up quickly so it is best not to sit around and wait to make a decision. Expect to wait 6 weeks to see her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Explains all options and expected success rates. Took the time to respond to emails and calls.
Describe the protocols Ellen Wood used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lily)
Strengths Knowledgeable staff (experienced Doctors) Open early/ convenient hours Very caring and friendly staff Helpful financial staff Weakness: Long wait times Egg retrieval not scheduled every month
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ellen Wood at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
We had insurance coverage
Describe Ellen Wood's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Prescription not submitted to the pharmacy- once
Ellen Wood

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Gerkowicz, "Dr. G," is the kindest, most intelligent, patient and unfailingly positive doctor I have ever met. She dealt with my anxiousness surrounding the IVF process like no other, and was always there for me whenever I had a question or concern...She switches between the Cooper City and Boca Office, know that certain procedures are only done in the Cooper City office....
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were usually on time, they confirmed appointments in advance. I would have wished I could have done all my treatments at the Boca office because it was more convenient but I understand they did not have the staff and equipment to be open on the weekends and perform all the procedures necessary...one time they did not draw the correct blood test for me and I had to go back to the office the next day, it was not a big deal...
Dr. Gerkowicz, "Dr. G," is the kindest, most intelligent, patient and unfailingly positive doctor I have ever met. She dealt with my anxiousness surrounding the IVF process like no other, and was always there for me whenever I had a question or concern. I wish I could continue on as her patient, but because she is so good at her job and I am now pregnant, we had to part ways. I cannot recommend her enough, she is a gem.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Racyne)
They were very kind and tried to be accommodating.
They were usually on time, they confirmed appointments in advance. I would have wished I could have done all my treatments at the Boca office because it was more convenient but I understand they did not have the staff and equipment to be open on the weekends and perform all the procedures necessary. I did not have a bad experience with anyone. I would have them write your next appointment on a card for you at each visit
I have good insurance, even so I had to pay often to an out of network lab for STAT blood work, along with whatever testing/procedures/ treatments my insurance company did not cover, I would say I ended up paying around $8000 out of pocket

2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Eiserman is a] Very good doctor very thorough and treats you with respect for me and my husband like him very much very courteous and explains everything. Office is very clean clinic doctor very smart knows what next steps are...We started a pep treatment and he recommended supplements for the first time in my life I have been looking for a doctors that’s not just going to send you prescriptions and off you go he is very smart knows all the steps to take prior to any procedures.
[the IVFMD South FIRM is] Very clean I have nothing bad to say about this clinic all positive things very nice clinic nice staff nice doctors. Good communication great plans for you IVF procedures. If you a new patient ask all the questions you have Because they get answered they are very thorough here...[nurses are] Very nice a professional and they respond quickly when you call them
How was your experience with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Would recommend to go there
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
He is very kind
Describe the protocols Juergen Eisermann used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Very nice a professional and they respond quickly when you call them
Describe the costs associated with your care under Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for
Juergen Eisermann

2020 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Scott Roseff] is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo. He explains every little detail to make sure the patient understands what is happening...[he] truly cares about his patients and it’s not in a rush during the appointments
The clinic [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is clean and everyone here is welcoming. I honestly, do not have anything negative to say about this place. Nurses are kind, and the front desk girls are always ready to answer all the questions about billing, etc...[Dr. Roseff] is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo
He is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo. He explains every little detail to make sure the patient understands what is happening.
Schedule the appointment now, do not wait!
Besides being an excellent doctor, Roseff is a amazing human being! He is kind, straight forward, truly cares about his patients and it’s not in a rush during the appointments. He really loves what he does, and he is the BEST at it!
The clinic is clean and everyone here is welcoming. I honestly, do not have anything negative to say about this place. Nurses are kind, and the front desk girls are always ready to answer all the questions about billing, etc.

2021, Consult
Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues...His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures...
The billing staff & office manager [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in...but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better....
After trying for 8 months and almost being ripped off by a internal medicine physician in South Carolina to conduct fertility testing, I immediately sought help from Dr. Scott Roseff at IVFMD. Having known Dr. Scott Roseff’s reputation as the “baby maker” and assisting couples conceive naturally, we went to him to assist us with starting a family immediately and without hesitation. We met with him virtually in May 2021 and flew to Boca Raton, Florida, from South Carolina to see him in July! Despite the weather scare with hurricane Elsa and Independence Day weekend, Dr. Roseff’s staff & team made accommodations for us across at least 3 of their offices (Boca Raton, Cooper City, & Miami) for my husband and I to complete our fertility testing over the course of 3 consecutive days. Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues. We followed up with him a month later in August to go over our results. He gave us a game plan on what we needed to do. His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures. That month, within the matter of a FEW WEEKS, we got a POSITIVE. We are currently expecting a son in May 2022. Dr. Roseff is honest and we trust him wholeheartedly. We highly recommend him to all couples for all their fertility needs. He is worth the time & travel! Thank you so much, Dr. Roseff, for making our dreams come true!!
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
In the initial virtual consultation, I was told to take Ritual as a prenatal & to start seeing a board certified acupuncturist. Once we got tested in Florida, we were both treated for ureaplasma with antibiotics and during our follow up appointment, the abnormal test results suggested treatment for me: Ovastiol & 81 mg aspirin. And my husband to take a male fertility supplement. We were pregnant within a few weeks.
The billing staff & office manager could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in and worked with us during Tropical Elsa but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I was fortunate enough to have 70% coverage from my insurance. Initially, it was difficult to get the office manager to call into the insurance to find out. So I ended up having to do it myself. Additionally some of the testing was claimed as routine when it should have been diagnostic, so my insurance ended up not covering for mercury or assay of insulin at Quest Diagnostics because they have a local preferred vendor for annual routine blood work. When I asked about the uncovered costs, the billing team & nurse failed to follow up & resubmit the claim due to the high call volume at Quest. They ultimately just forgot about it & I had to pay the not-covered items out of pocket.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said...Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work...
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] very organized. They made you very comfortable...It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning...I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses...12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer...Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF.
I was referred to Dr. Roseff after having two failed IUI's with another fertility doctor. I wish I knew about him prior to seeing the other doctor. I am writing this review to make sure other people do not make the same mistake I did. The first fertility doctor rushed me right into trying IUI's to attempt to get pregnant. I felt as though they were only worried about making money. Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said. My first appointment with him was in March of 2021, and he highly suggested acupuncture, which I started right away. I felt that it was very helpful during this stressful process. Once we finished the required tests, we began to prepare for the egg retrieval in July. The retrieval yielded two genetically normal embryos and two that were not stable enough to be tested. We decided to proceed with the embryo transfer, which took place late October. Two weeks later, we were pregnant! As Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work and there is no one else I would recommend for your fertility issues. I am very grateful for him and his staff, as well as the care they provided. I am now 17 weeks pregnant and can not wait to bring our baby to meet Dr Roseff!
Dr Roseff is an expert in his field and if conceiving is a possibility, he is your doctor!
He guided me through each step. He made sure we came up with a plan together.
I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses.
They very organized. They made you very comfortable. Communication is key and necessary during this type of fragile process. It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning. I understand that the doctor is excellent and is in high demand.
12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer ?

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff performed extensive testing that made the care and treatment that we received feel personalized to our needs. We were both carriers for a rare genetic disorder, and he took time to research it to share more details with us. He remembered us, from a medical and personal perspective, from appointment to appointment...He treated us with kindness and compassion...
Nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were available via email and phone consistently...A weakness about the Boca Raton location is that you will need to go to a larger IVFMD location for procedures and weekend monitoring. The Jupiter location was convenient for us, so that wasn’t a problem. We did the egg retrieval and embryo transfer at the Miami location and treated them like little vacations.
We came to Dr. Roseff for a second opinion after numerous losses, including an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage following an IVF cycle while we were patients at a different practice. He suggested extensive testing that revealed problems other doctors had missed and although those problems seemed overwhelming, he had a plan to address each one. He treated us with kindness and compassion. It took a few months to get ready (physically and emotionally) for the IVF cycle we did under his care, but that cycle resulted in four healthy embryos. One of those has been transferred, giving us a healthy baby girl.
You may feel a little overwhelmed (So many tests! Supplements! A nutritionist!) but know that his suggestions are going to give you the best chance of success with your treatment.
Before starting the IVF cycle, I began taking Synthroid (Hypothyroidism), Metformin (PCOS), a probiotic, and numerous vitamins to improve egg quality. My partner also took vitamins and medication to address sperm quality and high cholesterol. During the IVF cycle, I took Gonal F and Menopur in a lower dose due to my PCOS diagnosis. Dr. Roseff also suggested that I take Human Growth Hormone during the cycle due to my age and history of pregnancy loss. Blood thinners (for clotting disorder), estrogen, and progesterone in oil and inserted pill form were given to support the pregnancy.
Nurses were available via email and phone consistently.
The cost for our IVF cycle, including medications and embryo testing, was about $24,000. We also had to pay for the suggested fertility testing and medications (for thyroid, PCOS, etc.) and supplements before the cycle. This amounted to about $3,000.
Dr. Roseff suggested that a single embryo be transferred and we were comfortable with that decision.
2020 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Sabrina Gerkowicz] gives you a vip treatment and answers all the questions patiently...She does not make you feel like it's a business transaction, the opposite is true. You'll notice right away that she is very smart and knowledgeable...She is very patient and listen and explains everything...She is very detailed...so sweet, patient, caring, friendly...
The nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] who did the ultrasounds, bloodwork and other were also very nice and friendly. Overall the staff was great...Very caring and friendly. Answered any question or concern. Always available and timely...All was good no issues or concerns. Very organized and almost all are very nice and friendly. The only small complaint would be that sometimes we had a bit of a wait to be seen...
After talking to other doctors I fell in love with her right away. She does not make you feel like it's a business transaction, the opposite is true. You'll notice right away that she is very smart and knowledgeable even though she is fairly young. She is very patient and listen and explains everything. She makes you feel like she is your best friend. I would recommend her without a question to anyone. She is very detailed and knows her work perfectly. The nurses who did the ultrasounds, bloodwork and other were also very nice and friendly. Overall the staff was great and doctor GERKOWICZ was awesome. Thank you
She will be there for you all the way and do the best possible to make it happen. If you have her as your doctor you already have done the best you could do.
She is so sweet, patient, caring, friendly that I ever saw in any other doctor anywhere else. She gives you a vip treatment and answers all the questions patiently. She is the BEST!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashely/Dulce)
All was good no issues or concerns. Very organized and almost all are very nice and friendly. The only small complaint would be that sometimes we had a bit of a wait to be seen but it is expected with the Covid situation.
$20,000 everything
2020 - 2021, Successful
Once we met Dr. Scott Roseff in our first appointment we were sure 100% that we can trust him because of his personality, professionalism and detailed explanation of everything, we decided to go with him, his way of treatment...After 4 times of IUI, 1 IVF with other doctors and in different places we still have no kids, but we believed that Dr.Scott Roseff can change it and he did it 🙂 now I am pregnant
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] well organized + great treatment programs + professional stuff + clean...Leslie, Courtney and Racine [nurses] always respond to all my questions, emails and voice mails...To make embryo around 12k, frozen embryo transfer around 6k and plus medications...
Once we met Dr. Scott Roseff in our first appointment we were sure 100% that we can trust him because of his personality, professionalism and detailed explanation of everything, we decided to go with him, his way of treatment to make our family happy and bigger. After 4 times of IUI, 1 IVF with other doctors and in different places we still have no kids, but we believed that Dr.Scott Roseff can change it and he did it 🙂 now I am pregnant and very excited about time when I can see and hold my amazing baby on my hands 🤞
Follow all Dr.Scott Roseff recommendations
Dr.Scott Roseff always heard me, my feelings and problems
Leslie, Courtney and Racine always respond to all my questions, emails and voice mails
+ well organized + great treatment programs + professional stuff + clean Be ready sometimes wait for your appointment, but it is understandable because a lot of people have a fertility problem nowadays unfortunately
2021, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Jenna McCarthy] took her time with me in her office, even though she’s a busy woman! she explained things throughly & established trust...She’s very helpful. Always explains things. She gave me a timeline. She told me specifically that she wanted me to get pregnant by August of 2022. It was nice that she had set a goal for me & made it seem like she was gonna do everything in her power to get me to that goal.
The [IVFMD S. FL Institute for Reproductive Medicine] staff is great! No complaints. Always very friendly...I’d say the weakness would be that sometimes they tell you, you’ve got a credit & you owe nothing for the appointment, but then you don’t & they end up calling you and demanding payment after the fact. That’s a little frustrating because these things are expensive. You come prepared to pay & than they say you don’t need too.
Ask questions! She will answer them for you throughly
She took her time with me in her office, even though she’s a busy woman! she explained things throughly & established trust
Femara CD3-7, trigger shot, & IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci)
The staff is great! No complaints. Always very friendly!
They aren’t super expensive. I’d say the costs are decent for infertility.
2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff gave us a second opinion, took his time reviewing our file in detail, and spent an hour with us on a call finally giving us explanations as to why this had happened. He gave us a specific plan that was tailored to our needs, and we listened to his every word and recommendation...You may not always see or speak to him, but he is always checking, double checking, and maybe even triple checking, to make sure things are exactly as they should be in your treatment
Clinic feels like a machine sometimes. Luckily the doctor and some of the staff make you feel important. Since they have so many patients there may be long wait times, and limited appointments available...[the IVFMD South Fl Institute nurse] was amazing, checked in on me often. responded quickly. was so happy for us when it finally worked..
We were at a point in our infertility journey where we felt defeated, depressed and hopeless. After two failed cycles with a different doctor, we thought there was no hope for us to have our own children. That is when we found Dr. Roseff and everything changed. Dr. Roseff gave us a second opinion, took his time reviewing our file in detail, and spent an hour with us on a call finally giving us explanations as to why this had happened. He gave us a specific plan that was tailored to our needs, and we listened to his every word and recommendation. Working with Dr. Roseff will not give you results overnight, but it will get you to your goal if you stick with him and trust the process and his experience. If you are struggling to get the results you want as so many of us do, I highly recommend seeing Dr. Roseff. There are not enough words I can say about our experience with Dr. Roseff. He is kind, patient, and truly cares about his patients and giving them a healthy baby. He is thorough, detailed, researched, and knows exactly what he is doing. You may not always see or speak to him, but he is always checking, double checking, and maybe even triple checking, to make sure things are exactly as they should be in your treatment. Thank G-d we found him as I can say after 1.5 years of IVF, we are finally pregnant with our first child. Do not give up. It will happen if you trust the right professionals. As Dr. Roseff always says: Do it once, do it right, just make it work.
Be patient
hgh
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Gladys Lopez)
Gladys was amazing, checked in on me often. responded quickly. was so happy for us when it finally worked. Gladys is the most incredible nurse there is!
insurance covered, not sure
single selective

2021, Successful
I had suffered multiple miscarriages and Dr. Roseff was the only doctor who got to the root of the problem. He ran tests on both my husband and I, that no other doctor thought to run. Dr. Roseff is a wonderful IVF doctor, but if there is a way for you to conceive naturally, he will figure it out. I am currently pregnant with a child that Dr. Roseff helped me conceive naturally...
Everything ran smoothly [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. I cannot recommend this clinic highly enough. I was able to see the doctor frequently. Whenever I called I was able to talk to a real person. This is an office that truly cares...He [Dr. Roseff] is the most thorough doctor. He got to the root of my issues and helped me conceive naturally. If there is a way, he will find it...
Dr. Roseff is a Godsend. I cannot recommend him enough. After seeing two IVF doctors within two different outfits, I found Scott Roseff. These other doctors would have been happy to perform IVF on me, only to watch it fail miserably. I had suffered multiple miscarriages and Dr. Roseff was the only doctor who got to the root of the problem. He ran tests on both my husband and I, that no other doctor thought to run. Dr. Roseff is a wonderful IVF doctor, but if there is a way for you to conceive naturally, he will figure it out. I am currently pregnant with a child that Dr. Roseff helped me conceive naturally.
He is the most thorough doctor. He got to the root of my issues and helped me conceive naturally. If there is a way, he will find it!
Dr. Roseff truly cares. He was real and honest with us. He has an amazing bedside manner, even when the news he is giving, isn’t exactly what you’d like to hear.
Acupuncture, supplements & diet
Very caring and compassionate.
Everything ran smoothly. I cannot recommend this clinic highly enough. I was able to see the doctor frequently. Whenever I called I was able to talk to a real person. This is an office that truly cares.
He saved me the cost of IVF. This was extremely reasonably priced.

2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff is thorough and will do all the proper testing before scheduling an egg retrieval or embryo transfer. He is proactive whereas many other doctors are reactive, meaning other doctors will order the same tests only after failed transfers. Dr. Roseff provided me with individualized care, pinpointed and figured out my individual fertility issues...
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] strength is friendly nurses and staff weakness is long wait times, even with an appointment (often over an hour) for bloodwork and ultrasound appointments. Appointments with my doctor did not have any wait time, but the bulk of appointments are for bloodwork and ultrasound....
I cannot recommend Dr. Roseff enough to anyone suffering with infertility. Dr. Roseff is thorough and will do all the proper testing before scheduling an egg retrieval or embryo transfer. He is proactive whereas many other doctors are reactive, meaning other doctors will order the same tests only after failed transfers. Dr. Roseff provided me with individualized care, pinpointed and figured out my individual fertility issues (which other fertility doctors failed to do) and optimized my success to get pregnant, with a combination of cutting edge medicine, personalized nutrition, and acupuncture. I am so thankful to have found him and appreciative of his expertise. He is truly the best and worth the wait to get an appointment.
Trust the long process
Strong preference to elect single embryo transfer (in my particular situation)

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Gelman knows his patients as individuals and creates a comfortable, family-like environment...He keeps in touch with us frequently, and takes the time out of his day to call us personally...He makes us both feel comfortable and welcomed. Being a same sex couple, we were nervous about which fertility clinic to go to and nervous about not being comfortable or accepted... We found out shortly after that I have PCOS. After 4 failed IUIs, he suggested that we start considering IVF instead...he will only do a single embryo transfer. We discussed with him that we actually want twins and that we would love to have a multiple embryo transfer. He was very open and honest with us about the health risk associated with multiples
[nurse of IVFMD] was organized and she really knew us and how my cycle worked...[clinic]They allow me to FaceTime my parter during the ultrasounds and appointments to make sure that we are both still involved in the process...All of our IUIs were $310 each...The mini ivf that we are doing cost around $10,000. This includes all of the monitoring appointments, bloodwork, medicine, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer
How was your experience with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My partner and I absolutely love Dr. Gelman! He makes us both feel comfortable and welcomed. Being a same sex couple, we were nervous about which fertility clinic to go to and nervous about not being comfortable or accepted. He was 100% the opposite! He absolutely loves us both and calls us “His girls”! We tried at home on our own with donor sperm for a couple month and after 3 failed cycles, we decided to start looking at fertility clinics. We were not sure why home insemination wasn’t working and when we expressed that to him, he made it his goal to help us figure out any issues and help us create our family. We found out shortly after that I have PCOS. After 4 failed IUIs, he suggested that we start considering IVF instead. We told him that IVF was definitely out of our price range since we paid for everything out of pocket. He completely understood and wasn’t pushy about trying to get us to do IVF. Although he wasn’t pushy, he definitely voiced his concerns about trying another IUI, and stated that he feels more confident with us doing IVF. He was very open and honest about our chances and the success rates. We tried another IUI, only because of our financial situation. Unfortunately, that failed as well. Dr. Gelman gave us plenty of resources and information on IVF, as well as the options we have for financing. Before starting IVF Dr. Gelman mentioned that I would be undergoing “Mini IVF” or “Gentle IVF” due to my high Amh and PCOS. He was very open and honest about how this lower dose IVF would produce significantly less follicles than traditional IVF. He also explained that our goal with this would be quality, not quantity. Due to my PCOS and high amh levels, Dr. Gelman put me on a smaller dose of medicine in order to lower my chances of getting OHSS. After my first cycle of stimulation, I only had 2 mature follicles by ovulation day. Dr. Gelman told us that although the mini ivf produces less follicles, he was expecting a little more in order to give us the best chance for success. Ultimately, he advised us to stop taking our medication and expect a period. He upped my dose for our second round and told us that my body would react better and produce more this time around. He told us that it was his fault that my body only produced 2 follicles, because he was nervous to over stimulate me. He told us that we wouldn’t have to pay again for our next cycle since we already paid for the full cycle. We are currently on day 3 of our second cycle and are very excited to see what this time around brings! He has also been AMAZING with communication during this time and we are extremely thankful!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Gelman is always open and honest and definitely tells you how it is. He won’t give you false hope or false information. Definitely go in there with an open mind and genuinely listen to what he has to say.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My experience with Dr. Gelman (Which is still currently happening) has been nothing short of amazing! Dr. Gelman knows his patients as individuals and creates a comfortable, family-like environment. We have not once questioned if he has my best interest in mind, because we know he always does. He keeps in touch with us frequently, and takes the time out of his day to call us personally instead of having his nurses do it. This has had a tremendous influence on our experience because he makes it obvious that he truly cares, which is exactly what you need when dealing with infertility. Infertility is full of inconsistency and Dr. Gelman provides the consistency needed in such a stressful, worrisome situation and turns it into a positive, hopeful atmosphere. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Describe the protocols Kenneth Gelman used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
During our IUIs, we took Femara also know as Letrozol. For our first IUI, we took one 2.5 milligram pill at bed time for cycle days 3-8. After that was unsuccessful, we upped the dose for the next IUI and took 2 pills. For our third IUI, we took 3 pills and produced 3 large follicles. He was hesitant about us continuing with the IUI because the risk of multiples was high. Two out of the three follicles were mature, and one was a little behind. He monitored us daily and said that if the other follicle matures, he would cancel the IUI and we would reassess the protocol for next cycle. He was nervous about multiples because it is a huge risk for the babies and myself. Our 4/5 IUI we also took 3 pills and he suggest we do an “endometrial scratch” which sounds a lot more terrifying than it actually is! It’s basically a little incision in your uterus that they creat with a catheter in order to help the blood flow and attention to focus on your uterus. It is supposed to improve implantation results. For our first IVF process, he prescribed me to take two, 2.5 milligram pills of Femara for cycle days 2-6. And 75ml of Menopur injections for cycle days 7 and 8. Unfortunately, this was not enough stimulation and we had to cancel the egg retrieval. Currently we are on day 3 of my stimulations preparing for my egg retrieval. We contacted him on day one of my cycle and he advised us to again take two, 2.5mil of Femara starting on day 3 of my cycle. The difference for this cycle is that we are starting the pills and injections at the same time. We only did 2 injections all together last cycle and we have currently already done 3. We go back for our appointment in two days after our 5th day of the pills and injections to see what is happening and what the plan from there is. We are extremely hopeful and excited for the journey ahead.
When we were working with Ashley, everything was organized and she really knew us and how my cycle worked. With fertility clinics, most of the time you go in, you see a different nurse for your ultrasounds. Most of the time when we went in, we saw Ashley. This created a level of comfort and compassion. She really knew our story and who we were. She was genuinely excited for us and our journey and would always know what cycle day we were on and what we were doing next.
This clinic is very organized and always calls to confirm appointment times and dates. They are very welcoming and have coffee, water, and candy in their office waiting area. Our biggest plus about our clinic is that it is currently open during the Coronavirus pandemic! This is absolutely huge to us! We are so thankful and blessed that they are letting us continue our IVF stimulations and appointments leading up to egg retrieval! Anyone who goes through fertility treatment knows that there’s nothing worse than having to stop your current process, for whatever reason. Waiting for another cycle fees like waiting an eternity! We are truly so thankful for our clinic staying open and taking the necessary precautions in order to do so. They take temperatures upon arrival and require every patient wears a face mask. Unfortunately, my partner is not allowed to come with me during this time, which is heartbreaking, but we understand. They allow me to FaceTime my parter during the ultrasounds and appointments to make sure that we are both still involved in the process. We are extremely grateful!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
All of our IUIs were $310 each. This was only for the procedure itself and did not include the appointments needed to check the growth of the follicles. Each ultrasound and blood work appointment was $295. Ultrasound only visits were $195 each. Most of our cost came from purchasing our donor sperm. Each vial of donor sperm was $790. One vial = One insemination. The mini ivf that we are doing cost around $10,000. This includes all of the monitoring appointments, bloodwork, medicine, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer. The only thing that is not included is IF we are unable to do a fresh transfer, we will have to do a frozen transfer. This means we would have to pay $700 for the thawing of our embryo.
Describe Kenneth Gelman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Gelman is very set in the fact that he will only do a single embryo transfer. We discussed with him that we actually want twins and that we would love to have a multiple embryo transfer. He was very open and honest with us about the health risk associated with multiples. He stated that it would not be safe for my small body frame, and that me and the babies would have complications. He doesn’t want to risk my health or the babies. Although we are a little let down that we can’t do two, we completely understand and are thankful that he has our best interest in mind.
Cooper City

He [Dr. Gelman] took the time to hear about our struggle and and instead of suggesting IVF right away (as the first doctor did), he suggested we tried other options and prepared my body for a healthy pregnancy. He always gave us hope...His approach is holistic and focuses on mind and body, including balances nutrition, a healthy environment and ensuring your body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs for a healthy pregnancy. He takes the time to prepare your body and doesn’t rush you to jump into IVF. During our first consultation I was eager to start IVF, and Dr Gelman explained he needed at least three months before going that route. He suggested I took additional supplements beyond the pre-natals, suggested I started following the Mediterranean diet as well as accupunctu
The entire medical team [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] was always compassionate and caring...Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier...Costs were slightly higher that those from my previous clinic but for me it was well worth it due to the level of professionalism and care...The facilities are very clean and cozy. They are also very modern
We will be forever grateful to Dr. Gelman for trusting in my body and giving me and my husband a shot at having a family. At 40 and with a failed IVF cycle from another clinic who kept reminding me of how low my chances of getting pregnant were, finding Dr Gelman was our biggest blessing. His approach is holistic and focuses on mind and body, including balances nutrition, a healthy environment and ensuring your body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs for a healthy pregnancy. He takes the time to prepare your body and doesn’t rush you to jump into IVF. During our first consultation I was eager to start IVF, and Dr Gelman explained he needed at least three months before going that route. He suggested I took additional supplements beyond the pre-natals, suggested I started following the Mediterranean diet as well as accupuncture, and told me to get rid of all plastics that were not BPA free. During the three months I saw him, he always explained where we were in the process and explained what the plan was. I always knew what was coming. His medical team was always compassionate and caring and every time I went for a visit and saw Belkys I was pumped with good energy and sure everything was going to work for us. Jennifer is also great and was always very responsive. Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier.
Just trust him and follow all his advice. I never thought we could get pregnant without having to go through IVF and Dr. Gelman made it possible at my age (40). We got pregnant before starting IVF and that would have never been possible if we had not trusted Dr G and followed every single piece of advice he gave us.
Dr. Gelman was the second fertility doctor we consulted and from our fist meeting with him, me and my husband could tell he was different. He took the time to hear about our struggle and and instead of suggesting IVF right away (as the first doctor did), he suggested we tried other options and prepared my body for a healthy pregnancy. He always gave us hope and made us truly believe we would be successful at starting a family.
It started with changing my nutrition— Dr Gelman recommended following the Mediterranean diet and limiting alcohol. He also got me on CQ10 and recommend that my husband also took some supplements. I also continued seeing my Acupuncturist as Dr Gelman encouraged it. He also did three months of estrogen priming. During three cycles I did Femara and IUI in the second cycle. We got pregnant on the third cycle without IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Lamb, Belkys Gutierrez )
The entire medical team was always compassionate and caring and every time I went for a visit and saw Belkys I was pumped with good energy and sure everything was going to work for us. Jennifer is also great and was always very responsive. Being able to always work with the same team made a huge difference and made the process so much easier.
The facilities are very clean and cozy. They are also very modern and with COVID, their safety protocols are very tight. Also, being able to go to Boca while my Doctor was in Cooper City was amazing and made my life easier. Their hours of operation are very convenient. All the staff was always friendly and welcoming. I don’t take this for granted as I worked with another clinic and staff was very rude and almost felt they were doing me a favor. All of the IVFMD staff is amazing!!!
Costs were slightly higher that those from my previous clinic but for me it was well worth it due to the level of professionalism and care. We were evaluating the costs of IVF and those are higher than other clinics as well, and especially the genetics testing and non refundable deposit. We didn’t get to use IVF but we would have done it because we wanted to be under De Gelman’s care.
No comments as we didn’t get these services
Cooper City

Dr Gelman has been encouraging and helping us to have healthy habits to improve our life. We feel confident having him as our fertility Dr...he is so knowledgeable...is so kind and always looks happy, fresh and positive. So far Dr Gelman Has been very accurate with the test he had chosen for me and hubby. He explains all detail about what should be our next step to move forward. We won’t change him for nothing in this world 🌍 He’s so knowledgeable, trustworthy and accurate...I’m On BC so far. We are focus to do our egg retrieval ASAP to guarantee some embryos first, after that he will think about what protocol he has to put me on to have a successful pregnancy. He said me something regarding to sleep 💤 my inmune system and give me some blood thinners. But I’m not sure yet.
The Cooper City office [of IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is so Clean, organize and cozy. The personnel are so friendly and supportive with patients always willing to help you when you needed. The only thing that I will change is the location of the bathroom...She [nurse] is always taking care of me, she asked me before I leave if everything is clear or no and she doesn’t hesitate to explain me over again. I’m not an English speaker so she makes sure that I’m ok with all the information that I got from dr Gelman
Dr Gelman is so kind and always looks happy, fresh and positive. So far Dr Gelman Has been very accurate with the test he had chosen for me and hubby. He explains all detail about what should be our next step to move forward. We won’t change him for nothing in this world 🌍 He’s so knowledgeable, trustworthy and accurate.
You’re gonna find a response for your fertility issues with him! He will test you in order to find your problem and diagnostic and will recommend you the best to treat your problem.
During this journey Dr Gelman has been encouraging and helping us to have healthy habits to improve our life. We feel confident having him as our fertility Dr he is so knowledgeable and firmly when he explained a result or what could be our medical situation. We were so blessed of having him. We’re praying so hard to having soon our miracle 🙏🤗
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Belkis Gutierrez )
She is always taking care of me, she asked me before I leave if everything is clear or no and she doesn’t hesitate to explain me over again. I’m not an English speaker so she makes sure that I’m ok with all the information that I got from dr Gelman
The Cooper City office is so Clean, organize and cozy. The personnel are so friendly and supportive with patients always willing to help you when you needed. The only thing that I will change is the location of the bathroom.
$ 22 k to 25 K per IVF cycle
I’m 39 y.o so, considering that he recommended us just to do a single transfer to keep lower risk and already a high risk pregnancy because my age so I’ll follow any suggestion that Dr Gelman is giving to me
Cooper City

Dr Roseff takes the time to dig into your history and goals. He spends time with you before every step and answers all questions in depth...His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Kristi [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute] is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said...Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time...Organized overall. Sometimes financials needed to be fixed, but they fixed any issues as soon as they were noticed. They are a large facility with a great lab/ embryology staff. Up to date on procedures and equipment.
Dr Roseff wants the end goal as much as you do. His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Listen to him. Do what he says!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
Kristi is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said.
Most was covered by insurance. Carrier screening was about $1200, and embryo testing was about $4000.
Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time. I believe this advisor is no longer with the clinic.
Boca Raton

Dr Thompson is the real deal. Her knowledge on every situation that came up in my journey as well as her ability to explain it to my husband and I so we understood and could make the best choices are beyond compare. We absolutely love her. After my unfortunate miscarriage she called us to see how we were dealing with things and scheduled every lab work imaginable to see what could have led to it so we could prevent another one down the road. It feels like family every time we see her. She’s made an anxious and very overwhelming time in our lives very pleasant. We love her!
She [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] was super organized, kept me updated on every change, was always available by phone or email with any questions and was really friendly and helpful. We were super impressed with her!...Total cost for egg retrieval, PGS testing, embryo freezing and transfer were about $19,000. This didn’t include the medicines which I paid for separately at SMP Pharmacy.
How was your experience with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Book her quickly. The word of mouth referrals this doctor gets is incredible. I was referred to her by my sister who had a few friends recommending her to each other. Bring all your questions - she will answer them with details and with grace.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Thompson’s bedside manner is beyond amazing. I feel like I’ve known her forever. If you want to feel like your Dr truly cares about you as a person and will go into every detail to get you your results, Dr Thompson is it.
Describe the protocols Kimberly Thompson used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I can’t remember specific details on treatment strategies but we used Gonal-F, Menopur and a combo HCG + Lupron trigger.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Bianca Hernandez)
She is fantastic. I am lucky to have been assigned to her. She was super organized, kept me updated on every change, was always available by phone or email with any questions and was really friendly and helpful. We were super impressed with her!
A major strength of this clinic is that everyone is really friendly. They all seem to work really well together on managing patients’ cases. They celebrate your successes with you and also share in your sad times. I look forward to seeing everyone when I go to my appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.

2017 - 2020, Consult
She [Dr. Kimberly Thompson] has been doing this for over 20 years...she chose my plan based on the blood work done, my weight and my PCOS...We are both male and female factor infertility, so my husband needs to have TESE done at the same time as I undergo the egg retrieval. Now that COVID-19 is running rampid, my stims were canceled because the urologist cannot perform elective surgery...
[nurse of IVFMD] is very nice and helpful...Doctors visits are covered by my insurance; I just pay my copay...The IVF with ICSI is going to be about 16k, give or take a few hundred. Every transfer after the first is $5,699...The biggest weakness of this practice is that the calls go to an operator in another location and there's not direct number to the front desk...
Dr. Thompson is very sweet. She is always smiling. I trust her completely in this process. She is honest, but soft with her delivery. She is very detailed in her explanations. We actually never "shopped around" for different doctors. She was recommended by the urologist and once we met her we were very pleased with the recommendation and never looked back. Her appointments do run behind, but I am okay with it because I know when it is my turn she won't be rushing through anything. She gives every patient the attention they need.
Clear your day for the first visit with her (or every one if possible). She runs behind, but more than anything I say this because it is a lot of information to process. She gives you options, brings up things you my not have thought about. She is very thorough. She's a wonderful doctor; you'll see!
I am really glad that my husband and I chose IVFMD and Dr. Thompson for our IVF. Dr. Thompson is such a nice person. It is obvious she enjoys what she does and is very knowledgeable. She has been doing this for over 20 years. She is a cheerful person. Some time she has to break bad news to patients, but she always lays out all the options and seems to have genuine hope for the individuals in her voice. My husband and I have had hour long appointments in her office where she is simply explaining things to us on our level, so that we are clear of everything. I really appreciate this. We are both male and female factor infertility, so my husband needs to have TESE done at the same time as I undergo the egg retrieval. Now that COVID-19 is running rampid, my stims were canceled because the urologist cannot perform elective surgery in the hospital he works out of. Dr. Thompson called me herself to break the news to me. That was very kind.
I have not started medicine, but she told me she chose my plan based on the blood work done, my weight and my PCOS. She explained that she also has a back up plan for if the medication doesn't show her enough progress with my eggs as the stims goes on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sasha, then Nereida)
Sasha is very sweet. She has worked there very long, so she knows a lot. She remembers me and things about me that I'm surprised by knowing how many patients go through there. It's impressive. Everyone else is very nice and helpful too.
All the front desk girls are very helpful, very empathetic, and easy to deal with. I am really happy about that, since most communication is through them. The biggest weakness of this practice is that the calls go to an operator in another location and there's not direct number to the front desk. Sometimes it can be very difficult to get a hold of the front desk. When calling for my doctors nurse it is a recording, but the nurse calls back within a few hours every time. It's just always a back and forth with that office and the phone system, but that is because it's so busy there.
Doctors visits are covered by my insurance; I just pay my copay. Some blood work can be done there for convenience purposes, but its $75. I buy vitamins and supplements there and it costs less than outside of the office. The IVF with ICSI is going to be about 16k, give or take a few hundred. Every transfer after the first is $5,699.
Describe Kimberly Thompson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I am 33. She said she will only transfer one embryo at a time.
Just failed to call in a prescription, but this is not a big deal.