Jenna McCarthy

8059 Spyglass Hill Rd
Viera, FL 32940
321-752-0111

2017 - 2020, Consult
She [Dr. Kimberly Thompson] has been doing this for over 20 years...she chose my plan based on the blood work done, my weight and my PCOS...We are both male and female factor infertility, so my husband needs to have TESE done at the same time as I undergo the egg retrieval. Now that COVID-19 is running rampid, my stims were canceled because the urologist cannot perform elective surgery...
[nurse of IVFMD] is very nice and helpful...Doctors visits are covered by my insurance; I just pay my copay...The IVF with ICSI is going to be about 16k, give or take a few hundred. Every transfer after the first is $5,699...The biggest weakness of this practice is that the calls go to an operator in another location and there's not direct number to the front desk...
How was your experience with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Thompson is very sweet. She is always smiling. I trust her completely in this process. She is honest, but soft with her delivery. She is very detailed in her explanations. We actually never "shopped around" for different doctors. She was recommended by the urologist and once we met her we were very pleased with the recommendation and never looked back. Her appointments do run behind, but I am okay with it because I know when it is my turn she won't be rushing through anything. She gives every patient the attention they need.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Clear your day for the first visit with her (or every one if possible). She runs behind, but more than anything I say this because it is a lot of information to process. She gives you options, brings up things you my not have thought about. She is very thorough. She's a wonderful doctor; you'll see!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I am really glad that my husband and I chose IVFMD and Dr. Thompson for our IVF. Dr. Thompson is such a nice person. It is obvious she enjoys what she does and is very knowledgeable. She has been doing this for over 20 years. She is a cheerful person. Some time she has to break bad news to patients, but she always lays out all the options and seems to have genuine hope for the individuals in her voice. My husband and I have had hour long appointments in her office where she is simply explaining things to us on our level, so that we are clear of everything. I really appreciate this. We are both male and female factor infertility, so my husband needs to have TESE done at the same time as I undergo the egg retrieval. Now that COVID-19 is running rampid, my stims were canceled because the urologist cannot perform elective surgery in the hospital he works out of. Dr. Thompson called me herself to break the news to me. That was very kind.
Describe the protocols Kimberly Thompson used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I have not started medicine, but she told me she chose my plan based on the blood work done, my weight and my PCOS. She explained that she also has a back up plan for if the medication doesn't show her enough progress with my eggs as the stims goes on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sasha, then Nereida)
Sasha is very sweet. She has worked there very long, so she knows a lot. She remembers me and things about me that I'm surprised by knowing how many patients go through there. It's impressive. Everyone else is very nice and helpful too.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
All the front desk girls are very helpful, very empathetic, and easy to deal with. I am really happy about that, since most communication is through them. The biggest weakness of this practice is that the calls go to an operator in another location and there's not direct number to the front desk. Sometimes it can be very difficult to get a hold of the front desk. When calling for my doctors nurse it is a recording, but the nurse calls back within a few hours every time. It's just always a back and forth with that office and the phone system, but that is because it's so busy there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kimberly Thompson at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Doctors visits are covered by my insurance; I just pay my copay. Some blood work can be done there for convenience purposes, but its $75. I buy vitamins and supplements there and it costs less than outside of the office. The IVF with ICSI is going to be about 16k, give or take a few hundred. Every transfer after the first is $5,699.
Describe Kimberly Thompson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I am 33. She said she will only transfer one embryo at a time.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Just failed to call in a prescription, but this is not a big deal.
Miami

I really appreciated how direct and to the point he [Dr. Scott Roseff] was. He didn’t give me unrealistic expectations and he took my recommendations under advisement...Be prepared to do a lot of testing. He is very in depth to give you the best chance for success...The only weakness I would say would be more communication with Dr. roseff when you’re not doing a consult...Dr. Roseff seemed to care about me a lot and he listened to my concerns and suggestions.
The testing [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] for me and my fiancée was almost 5k (my insurance covered barely any) and the IUI was $310 per time...The office recommends two back to back IUI’s to increase the odds...Strengths is that it’s very organized, communication with the nurses and office staff is excellent. Dr. Roseff is very knowledgeable and he is very intelligent...
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Roseff was the first doctor to figure out why I was having recurrent miscarriages. I really appreciated how direct and to the point he was. He didn’t give me unrealistic expectations and he took my recommendations under advisement. The only small thing I would say is that I would have liked him to be a little more present during the IUI process. Mostly I only dealt with the RN Kristi (who is fabulous!!!) and I felt like he was a little absent. Although, it didn’t effect the outcome at all. I still felt supported by the other office staff and I was able to communicate with him through them. All in all I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is searching for answers to their infertility. He will figure it out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I did IUI with a donor sperm. He prescribed letrozole 5mg for I believe 5 days and then a trigger shot. The office recommends two back to back IUI’s to increase the odds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi )
Kristi is amazing. Very caring and explains everything thoroughly. She is very personable and I love working with her.
Strengths is that it’s very organized, communication with the nurses and office staff is excellent. Dr. Roseff is very knowledgeable and he is very intelligent. The only weakness I would say would be more communication with Dr. roseff when you’re not doing a consult.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The testing for me and my fiancée was almost 5k (my insurance covered barely any) and the IUI was $310 per time.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I think his approach to the IUI procedure was spot on. I got pregnant on the second IUI, although it ended in a chemical.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Taylor] is incredibly knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner..Although we only see her a few times during the treatments, I feel like she is following along and keeping track of where we are and how we are doing...has pin pointed, as best as she is able, the possible fertility issues and came up with a plan for each one. My husband and I are on different medications and/or supplements to combat certain problems. We have also seen an additional specialist and [she] reached out to that specialist and strategized with them before coming to us with a plan of action
This clinic [at IVFMD] is beyond wonderful. Every person they employee is excellent...Everytime you call you speak with an actual person who gets you the answers you need on the spot. No voicemail boxes to leave a message with your question...After most of my appointments I get a call from a nurse following up to see how I feel or if I have any questions...we believe the pricing to be fair and they accept many insurance policies. All pricing is given to you upfront
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
My husband and I could not be happier with Dr. Taylor and her practice. She is incredibly knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She explains everything thoroughly and makes sure that you understand and feel good about the process. Although we only see her a few times during the treatments, I feel like she is following along and keeping track of where we are and how we are doing. She truly cares for her patients and I think that all of her patients feel that!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Get excited!! You have joined a wonderful practice! She will take wonderful care of you :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Taylor is wonderful. She really cares about her patients and is invested in their lives and their fertility process. She is very warm and attentive. She spends as much time as needed with her patients and I have never felt like she is in a rush to see another patient. The time she has spent with me has been nothing but excellent.
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Currently undergoing my first round of IUI. The treatment strategy was created around our current infertility problems. Dr. Taylor has pin pointed, as best as she is able, the possible fertility issues and came up with a plan for each one. My husband and I are on different medications and/or supplements to combat certain problems. We have also seen an additional specialist and Dr. Taylor reached out to that specialist and strategized with them before coming to us with a plan of action. She has explained evrything thoroughly and made us feel very positive about our current course of treatment!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses are are equally as amazing as Dr. Taylor. They are very knowledgeable and always make you feel safe and comfortable. After most of my appointments I get a call from a nurse following up to see how I feel or if I have any questions. This is AMAZING!!!! My normal experience with doctors offices is leaving a voicemail for a nurse and hearing back three days later if at all. Instead this office is following up with me! It is amazing.
This clinic is beyond wonderful. Every person they employee is excellent. Each employee really cares. Everytime you call you speak with an actual person who gets you the answers you need on the spot. No voicemail boxes to leave a message with your question but a live person who wants to help you. Their customer service is exceptional. I always feel good when I am there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
For the IUI treatment we are undergoing we believe the pricing to be fair and they accept many insurance policies. All pricing is given to you upfront and someone from their office will call you to follow up and see if you had any questions regarding the costs presented.
Describe Joelle Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
No experience with this.
Joelle Taylor

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Bustillo was amazing from the second we sat down in her office. She thoroughly explained where we were at, our next options, and what may be the potential outcomes. She is very direct and blunt which I love. Some may need to look beyond this and understand she is very experienced and has been doing this for years...She makes sure to explain what the best course of treatment to take and why.
All the nurses at IVFMD have been sensitive and have very supportive. They have been able to answer any of my questions / concerns. Throughout all my visits for ultrasounds & procedures they have made it easy and comforting...Each IUI treatment was $1,400 [including ultrasounds, medicines & treatment]. The IVF quote recently obtained for Fresh IVF direct to Frozen embryo transfer was $16,618 [excluding medication and preliminary tests] . Medication may range between $4,000-6,000, per quote obtained. So all in, each IVF cycle would average approx. $22,600 [excluding preliminary test].
How was your experience with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
She is very direct and blunt . Some may need to look beyond this and understand she is very experienced and has been doing this for years.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Bustillo along all the staff at IVFMD are kind, understanding and patient. What I appreciate most about Dr. Bustillo is how clear and straight-forward she is. She makes sure to explain what the best course of treatment to take and why. I really felt she took their time to get to know my productive needs.
Describe the protocols Maria Bustillo used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Treatment is currently ongoing. However, when we first went under Dr. Bustillo's care in 2018 she advised that IUI would be the best next treatment. My husband and I were not ready for this at that point in time. Fast forward a year later, we were back with Dr. Bustillo, ready for her care. We used: Femara [2.5mg], Ovidrel [250mcg/0.5ml] and followed by IUI. In between the medications I would go in to get ultrasounds performed to see the growth of my follicles and lining. As these were unsuccessful for us, Dr. Bustillo has advised we change our course of treatments to IVF. Given i) high costs and ii) the current economic conditions with COVID, all treatment has been placed on paused.
Highly recommend this clinic for anyone struggling with infertility. Everyone from the front desk staff to the Doctors are very knowledgeable, organized and compassionate. You will not feel like another number here.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Maria Bustillo

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Thompson is invested in my road to motherhood. She prays with you and dances for good luck. She believes that it only takes one no mater what the odds are. In my case diminished ovarian reserve. But at the same time, in a caring manner she gives you odds and your chances and is very clear...When something doesn’t go according to plan, she picks up the phone and calls me herself...My first ivf try was turned iui because I only had 2 mature follicles
The earliest appointment [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is 7am . If you are lucky to get that appointment you still won’t make it to work by 8...the staff does try to work with you as much as humanly possible. Discuss treatment with your doctor and know exactly what you will need. Finance is a different department...the doctor does tailor treatment for your unique experience
Be sincere up front. What you have already done, tried, what hasn’t worked. And what you are not willing to do. Be transparent from the beginning.
Dr. Thompson really knows my case. When something doesn’t go according to plan, she picks up the phone and calls me herself.
Dr. Thompson discovered that my vitamin d was extremely low. She placed me in a plan of 10,000 mm a day to raise it. She also discovered a polyp right where an embryo would need to attach. She performed the procedure to have it removed.
All of the nurses have a specific role. They all perform their duties well and with professionalism. Of course over time you develop a relationship with some of the staff.
The earliest appointment is 7am . If you are lucky to get that appointment you still won’t make it to work by 8. Be prepared to miss work. There are lots of appointments. However, the staff does try to work with you as much as humanly possible. Discuss treatment with your doctor and know exactly what you will need. Finance is a different department. Get all of the information from your doctor so you can make the best decision when picking a package. The care really is amazing. I don’t feel like a number. I the doctor does tailor treatment for your unique experience.
It depends on the cycle and the package you choose. Ivf package approx - 18,000 Iui approx - a few thousand
My first ivf try was turned iui because I only had 2 mature follicles.
Two tests my vitamin d and my husband’s semen analysis I had to call and follow up to receive the results.
Miami

It took 2 months to get in with Dr Roseff...He is not overly warm, but is more methodical about his approach to medicine...I have bilateral hydrosalpinx..which means I need to have both tubes removed before IVF. I was worried about the timing of this...[he] thoroughly explained both options to me and gave me the autonomy to choose for myself...is a huge eSET advocate
The finance side of things [at IVFMD] has been a little bit confusing for me. I was kind of just given some papers and a short explanation...Kristi [a nurse] is very nice although I've had limited interactions with her. The nurse who draws the blood is super nice and quick! Important since this is such a regular occurence...IVF, PGTA, PGTM, transfer will cost us about 34k
It took 2 months to get in with Dr Roseff. I was worried this meant his office was operating above capacity, but that is not the case at all. He sets aside a whole 1-2 hours for each consultation. I have friends who have seen him, so I knew what to expect. He is not overly warm, but is more methodical about his approach to medicine. I feel like any human who has decided to go into the field of reproductive endocrinology must be this way, so it didnt bother me. He explained my diagnosis is detail and answered all of my questions. I have bilateral hydrosalpinx..which means I need to have both tubes removed before IVF. I was worried about the timing of this (before or after retrieval) and Dr Roseff thoroughly explained both options to me and gave me the autonomy to choose for myself, which meant a lot - espcially because IVF robs us of so much choice. My husband and I also found out that we are carriers of the same recessive gene and will be facing the hurdle of PGD testing. Dr Roseff was very compassionate about this as well. Due to cost, we have decided to pursue IVF in 6-9 months instead of right away because of cost. Dr Roseff was totally supportive of this which felt good. I was happy to not be rushed into such a big step. We are in contact with the office and they are quick to respond to any questions we have.
Do not take it personally when he does not visibly respond to emotion - its just not who he is! Let him finish his presentation before you interrupt for questions, he usually gets to everything.
Dr Roseff has excellent success rates, and it's clear that he cares about them. There is something mathematical and calculated about the way he approaches treatment. At the same time, he cares about person and knows the more failures, the more heartbreak. He truly wants to get it right the first time.
I havent gone through IVF yet, but I will be having a bilateral salpingectomy prior to IVF with PGT-A and PGT-M due to tubal blockage (bilateral hydrosalpinx) and a shared recessive gene with a 25% chance of being passed down to our children. I also have mild PCOS and was told to take ovasitol 2x per day and continue to exercise and maintain a healthy weight. My thyroid is also a bit out of whack and will be taking synthroid prior to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi R)
Kristi is very nice although I've had limited interactions with her. The nurse who draws the blood is super nice and quick! Important since this is such a regular occurence.
The finance side of things has been a little bit confusing for me. I was kind of just given some papers and a short explanation. I think it would be better if they took you in a conference room and explained everything first. I know the general cost but not specifics.
I havent paid yet, but IVF, PGTA, PGTM, transfer will cost us about 34k
Dr Roseff is a huge eSET advocate. He believes the risks arent worth the multiple transfer, and his success rates are good without them.
Boca Raton

Stim cycle [with Dr. Roseff] was done using Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur, Growth Hormone, and HCG for the trigger shot. This produced 14 eggs, 9 of which fertilized, and 5 of which were normal after PGT-A...treats his patients like humans, for sure. He remembers family details about his patients, and tailors each couples treatment plan specifically to them based on their needs and wishes (no "cookie-cutter" IVF here!). He called after-hours to check on how we were doing post transfer, and he and his staff were always there to support us through thick and thin.
we had access to help 24/7/365 during our treatment [with IVFMD South Florida]. Beyond that, the two offices we went to (Boca and Cooper City) are among the best-run doctor’s offices we have ever been to -- the longest we waited past our appointment time was 20 minutes, and that happened only twice during our whole course of treatment (both were ultrasounds on holiday weekends). Normally appointments start on-time or even early (if you show up promptly 15 minutes ahead of time, as you’ll be asked to).
Dr. Roseff had us both do more thorough testing than any other provider we went to, and then developed an individualized treatment plan for us based on our specific fertility issues. This saved us considerable emotional and financial stress. He is deeply knowledgeable of his field, can explain it at a high or low level, is always keeping up-to-date with the latest treatment innovations (as he says "The way we do things today is different than how we did them 6 months ago; this field is ALWAYS evolving!", and totally up-front and honest when providing you with the information you need to help him make the best possible treatment decision for you. He was always genuinely looking out for our best interests (medically, emotionally, and financially), and was very much rooting for us throughout our time with him. He always made himself available for questions and ensured they were satisfactorily answered, and he never rushed us through a visit. After our FET he called us (after-hours!) to check in and see how we were doing!
Listen to him carefully, and follow his instructions to the letter! Just trust him!
Dr. Roseff treats his patients like humans, for sure. He remembers family details about his patients, and tailors each couples treatment plan specifically to them based on their needs and wishes (no "cookie-cutter" IVF here!). He called after-hours to check on how we were doing post transfer, and he and his staff were always there to support us through thick and thin.
Stim cycle was done using Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur, Growth Hormone, and HCG for the trigger shot. This produced 14 eggs, 9 of which fertilized, and 5 of which were normal after PGT-A. FET cycle was done with Lupron, followed by Vivelle, Estrace, Progesterone Capsules, and Progesterone injections. One FET cycle with a single embryo resulted in a pregnancy (currently 12 weeks).
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
Everyone was very kind, caring and understanding. Many members of the staff have gone through IVF themselves, so they fully appreciate what you are going through. Having healthcare providers that have experience as a patient with the things you are going through is very valuable. They helped us with big things and little things - from suggestions of alternative injection sites, to dealing with mental anguish of implantation spotting.
The Boca office is not a full-service office, so you will need to go to Cooper City, Jupiter, or Miami (patients get to choose their preferred location) for egg retrieval and implantation or for ultrasounds on weekends/holidays. This, however, is not a draw-back because it also means we had access to help 24/7/365 during our treatment. Beyond that, the two offices we went to (Boca and Cooper City) are among the best-run doctor’s offices we have ever been to -- the longest we waited past our appointment time was 20 minutes, and that happened only twice during our whole course of treatment (both were ultrasounds on holiday weekends). Normally appointments start on-time or even early (if you show up promptly 15 minutes ahead of time, as you’ll be asked to).
$11k for stim cycle, $8k for transfer, not including meds or testing costs.
Dr. Roseff only does single embryo transfers due to the high success rate they have with their FET protocol.
Miami

From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned...That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
IVFMD is a well run operation. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of my clinic or department I needed to speak to. I felt comfortable going to other locations for other procedures. All the Dr's I met were great. The only thing I would suggest is having a specific person for financial guidance during the process. The front desk seemed overwhelmed and it really isn't the location to be talking about money. It would have been nice to meet with a financial counselor in a private office to really go over what the whole process would entail.
I had previously been through diagnostic testing and one round of IUI at another South Florida clinic that I felt did not tailor anything to my individual needs. I felt a bit like a number, not a patient, being passed from appointment to appointment. Dr. Roseff and his team are the exact opposite. From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned. That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
Trust Dr.Roseff and the process. Follow his instructions. Be patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Rohrbacher )
Kristi is amazing! Very easy to get a hold of for all my questions. Never made me stupid for asking all kinds of questions. I really felt supported.

2020, Unsuccessful
Many things would go wrong or were not smooth [at IVFMD]. For example, about a half of the time the clinic would misplace me in their paperwork, and not know where I physically was...don't expect there to be any coordination or competence among the billing staff. You will have to ask multiple people the same question over and over again for them to do simple things like, check your insurance eligibility. They will stick you twice with needles because they can't get it right the first time. They will lose track of you in the office. They will lose your papers. I had multiple ultrasounds at this clinic and it wasn't until a doctor did an ultrasound that they found a fibroid - and for that I am thankful. But it makes you wonder - what did they miss in all the prior visits? What quality care am I receiving?
How was your experience with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
The first time I met Dr. Eisermann, I was in the stirrups covered with a paper blanket awaiting a biopsy of my uterine lining. Dr. Eisermann strolled in and started asking questions about who had referred me to his practice, since I was doing outside monitoring with IVFMD. When he heard who my primary IVF physician was, at a competing practice, he immediately said, "When you have nothing good to say, better not to say anything at all." I felt shamed as I respect my previous doctor, and I felt myself becoming defensive. While half un-clothed. He also warned me that the course of action I was taking was not what he would have done for me - in fact, he made me feel like I was making the wrong decision. He was negative about whether I should do a transfer. On a separate occasion, I asked Dr. Eisermann if he would be interested in lobbying the government for expanded fertility benefits. He gave me an emphatic no, because opening IVF to more coverage and more physicians would dilute the quality of care he would be able to give because he would have more competition. In my book, more competition drives quality, because then you have to start comparing clinics based on their results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I would strongly recommend against it. I would go in with eyes wide open and attempt to see what the incentives are at play for him. He is not in this business to help you grow your family. He's in this business to grow his bank account, and it shows.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
This office is terribly run. The balls are dropped left and right, and customer service is non-existent. This practice couldn't recognize when I was in the office -they would call me to ask me to come up when I am sitting in the waiting room.
Describe the protocols Juergen Eisermann used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I did not do a cycle with this physician. I did outside monitoring here.
I have been to this clinic about 12 times for outside monitoring. Each time except once it was a terrible experience. Many things would go wrong or were not smooth. For example, about a half of the time the clinic would misplace me in their paperwork, and not know where I physically was. This typically happened when the front desk staff didn't tell the nurses that I was there, and the nurses wouldn't bother to walk 5 feet (or call out) to me in the waiting area behind the admin desk that I was there. Multiple times the nurses would have trouble finding a vein, call my veins "wiggly" or "weak". In my previous IVF clinic this NEVER happened, and I have been there 100+ times for blood. Moreover, and this might just be one thing, every single person working in this clinic has inch-long plastic, decorated fingernails. How is it even possible to put on gloves when this is the case? Also, the nurses would only inconsistently checked my identity when drawing blood. This clinic under-hires and under-pays its nursing staff, so you don't get the best in class service that your dollar should buy. IVF MD does this because the owners take home more at the end of the day.
The only strength is the location in South Miami. Every other aspect of this experience is terrible. Let's start at the beginning. You have to pay for valet parking but they don't park your car (covid). The space is small and cramped and decorated with paisleys from the 80s. This does not bother me, but it does make you wonder - I spend more money on this clinic than I spend at Disney World. Why is this tiny space so terribly maintained? Makes you wonder where all the money goes. Next, don't expect there to be any coordination or competence among the billing staff. You will have to ask multiple people the same question over and over again for them to do simple things like, check your insurance eligibility. They will stick you twice with needles because they can't get it right the first time. They will lose track of you in the office. They will lose your papers. I had multiple ultrasounds at this clinic and it wasn't until a doctor did an ultrasound that they found a fibroid - and for that I am thankful. But it makes you wonder - what did they miss in all the prior visits? What quality care am I receiving?
Describe the costs associated with your care under Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic bills $600 for a simple blood draw and ultrasound. I didn't do a cycle here but can't imagine a the full price. Suffice to say that the copay for a fibroid removal surgery was more than my egg retrieval in NYC.
I had most ultrasounds go smoothly and a fibroid was missed week over week. I was informed after blood was drawn that I would receive the results the next day because my "appointment was too late." This clinic could have afforded a blood processing machine decades ago. They didn't prioritize patient experience because they had little competition, and few patients can actually go to different clinics and compare service. As a Miami native, I wish Miami could do better here.
Miami

[Dr. Scott Roseff] is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number...He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages...He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage...He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed...We conceived in a natural cycle. He provided us with progesterone, anticoagulant medications, supplements and a nutrition plan. I was extremely obese upon my first visit and we immediately addressed and resolved that. His overall plan set us up to succeed.
We conceived in a natural cycle [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]...The staff is compassionate, attentive and they cheer for each and every patient. This journey is difficult enough, so when the staff is compassionate it really helps a lot in the process. They are efficient in handling orders, returning phone calls and answering all questions and concerns in a timely manner. Dr. Roseff has an amazing team of employees.
He is definitely the "baby maker" He is definitely a scientist. He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages. The previous clinic I used before didn't do any testing or research, they automatically told me I needed ivf. I didn't feel comfortable there and I am happy I switched to Dr. Roseff. He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage.
He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed.
The Doctor is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number. The staff went above and beyond. They care about each and every patient.
This clinic is clean, well organized, efficient and well managed. I don't have anything negative to say about this place and we are truly blessed to have found Dr. Roseff any ivfmd. Everything from the front office, patient care and the financial department is well organized. They take pride in maintaining a clean and organized place. They also follow protocols during covid to protect their patients and staff. I definitely felt safe going there.
My insurance covered some items, but the out of pocket cost at the clinic was reasonable
Boca Raton
With doctor Soto he immediately knew that my case shouldn’t have been this hard and, ran some more tests and made a proper transfer cycle for me. The first try with doctor Soto was a success...Doctor Soto showed care, compassion, I never ever felt like I am bothering him with anything....
This clinic [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] was so highly organized I never had to follow up on anything and everything was automatic...They would always call to check up on me after every procedure, medicine was always ordered and delivered immediately. When I had a problem at night, the on call service was so extremely helpful...
How was your experience with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Soto is honestly the most amazing doctor I have ever had. After being in care of another physician about a year and a half ago at 27 years old, perfectly healthy with unexplained infertility I finally felt like I am In great hands. With my previous doctor my transfers kept on failing and I had to keep pushing new ideas on her with her refusing to take any innovative steps. With doctor Soto he immediately knew that my case shouldn’t have been this hard and, ran some more tests and made a proper transfer cycle for me. The first try with doctor Soto was a success after my four PGS normal embryos that were wasted in failed transfers at the previous colic and I am currently 14 weeks pregnant. His abilities are absolutely incredible and after my previous care I realized that I should never settle. Doctor Soto showed care, compassion, I never ever felt like I am bothering him with anything and was a true angel. I am so eternally grateful and my biggest regret is that I didn’t find him sooner. Thank you for my miracle baby!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Be open about everything, don’t be afraid to ask questions. He will not judge or make you feel bad about wanting things done a certain way.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Soto heard every concern of mine without pushing agendas or making me feel like I was bothering him in any way which was completely different to my previous experience with another doctor.
Describe the protocols Enrique Soto used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I’ve had three failed transfers at my previous clinic. One was a medicated transfer which failed and I knew it was wrong for my body to my reaction since second attempt failed due to breakthrough bleeding. I then had to advocate for natural transfer which resulted in a miscarriage. Afterwards I did I again with two PGS normal embryos and it was negative. Then finally I switched and went to doctor Soto and he agreed natural cycle is the way to go, I was put on letrozole and we monitored ovulation and after my trigger shot we transferred after 7 days. My previous clinic did it after 6 which clearly was wrong. I also was tested for estrogen levels after the transfer which were e tre my low and I never was tested for that at the previous clinic as I was told it’s not necessary since it’s a natural transfer. I started with estrogen patches and pills and continued my progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jessica Hernandez)
Jessica was always there for me to answer all my questions even though at times I wasn’t easy because of my horrible previous experience and failures. She never judged me for my freak out moments and always calmed me down
This clinic was so highly organized I never had to follow up on anything and everything was automatic. At my previous clinic I constantly had to follow up on everything and this was so refreshing ! They would always call to check up on me after every procedure, medicine was always ordered and delivered immediately. When I had a problem at night, the on call service was so extremely helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I don’t remember the costs
Describe Enrique Soto's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Doctor Soto preferred single transfer
Enrique Soto
2019 - 2020, Consult
Dr Roseff is very knowledgable...provides research based information...direct and straight to the point, which can come across as inconsiderate...referred us to Fertility nutritionist with the purpose to address chronic inflammation and autoimmune responses after many failed transfers...follows a holistic approach...treats his clients according to their individual needs.
The clinic [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is statically pretty, has a good flow system and has the equipment needed to perform. It is also clean and sterile with warm colors and decorations. The space is ample and comfortable. Office can be very busy but they are usually good at making appointments and generally on time...Dr Roseff is very direct and provides research based information.
Dr. Roseff is very knowledgable and experience. He follows a holistic approach and like to incorporate Easter and Western techniques. Dr. Roseff is very direct and straight to the point, which can come across as inconsiderate. He believes in the process but also understands that every client has different challenges and he treats his clients according to their individual needs. He is very successful and there are many babies out there to prove it.
You should be open minded and prepare to do the work. As well as have tough skin and don’t take his words or advise as personal attacks and more as his plan for you to succeed.
Dr Roseff is very direct and provides research based information. He’s well like by his patients and staff.
He referred us to Fertility nutritionist with the purpose to address chronic inflammation and autoimmune responses after many failed transfers. We have not gotten to the point to start treatment since we’ve been working on decreasing inflammation and priming to prepare my body for the next steps.
Knowledgable and experienced.
The clinic is statically pretty, has a good flow system and has the equipment needed to perform. It is also clean and sterile with warm colors and decorations. The space is ample and comfortable. Office can be very busy but they are usually good at making appointments and generally on time.
Not discussed cost just yet
Boca Raton
Dr. Roseff has a very complete and thorough process. He will test a wide range of things to find understand the challenges a couple of facing so he can properly treat...identified areas of improvement in each of us and gave us a clear understanding of what he wanted to see before starting fertility treatment. After a year of seeing a nutritionist, we were given the go-ahead to start with IUI. We conceived on our first attempt.
We had nothing but good experiences with the nursing staff of IVFMD at multiple locations...Make sure you understand the billing side of things. They do a nice job explaining things, but make sure you know what the treatments you are receiving cost. They are very good at confirming appointments and following up after receiving results, but will got back with you if you follow up...
Dr. Roseff has a very complete and thorough process. He will test a wide range of things to find understand the challenges a couple of facing so he can properly treat. There is no rushing and no stone unturned.
Trust him. It may take a little time to get all of the tests done early and it may seem a little expensive. But he wants to do it the right way.
Dr Roseff was so incredibly thorough and always took time to explain everything and make sure he answered all of our questions.
Dr. Roseff identified areas of improvement in each of us and gave us a clear understanding of what he wanted to see before starting fertility treatment. After a year of seeing a nutritionist, we were given the go-ahead to start with IUI. We conceived on our first attempt.
The cost of upfront testing can add up because of the amount of testing done. If you want it done right, it’s worth the investment.
Boca Raton

[Dr. Juergen Eisermann] he is caring, says it as it is, is not scared of exploring alternative ways, straightforward with his explanations. He is compassionate. he also has hope to try for natural ways and looking for options that may work in the long run...he explored growth hormones to try and help the quality of the eggs and growth of them, rather than quantity like my last doctor.
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine - Miami is] well staffed. all can be done there. sometimes it is more expensive so they send me to my lab for lower cost tests. the clinic is modern and very clean. It is filled with many professionals and i feel like all doctors have a great background....
come prepared to tell him what has happened in the past
Dr Eisermann is extremely caring
beatriz is the best there
very expensive!
Describe Juergen Eisermann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
he believes in only one embryo transfer
Miami
I received very professional and knowledgeable advice from Dr. Joelle Taylor...had to increase my medication on the third day of injections and I think it was the right decision based on my estrogen levels. We agreed that I probably should have waited an extra day to trigger...Have all your questions prepared before the appointment because most appointments are with nurses...Menopur 300, Gonal F and Cetrotide because I appeared to be a “slow responder.”
[Nurses at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine are] Very nice and helpful when available...Very good clinic but a bit on the higher end expense-wise. It was not explained clearly to me that NOT doing the genetic testing was an option. If I did, I would not have tested my embryo and would have transferred my day 5 blastocyst...Menopur 300, Gonal F and Cetrotide because I appeared to be a “slow responder.”
How was your experience with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Taylor had to increase my medication on the third day of injections and I think it was the right decision based on my estrogen levels. We agreed that I probably should have waited an extra day to trigger.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I received very professional and knowledgeable advice from Dr. Joelle Taylor.
Describe the protocols Jenna McCarthy used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Menopur 300, Gonal F and Cetrotide because I appeared to be a “slow responder.”
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Erin Williams)
Very nice and helpful when available.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jenna McCarthy at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
My overall treatment cost over $20,000 with all the medications and testing.
Describe Jenna McCarthy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I think it was based on miscommunications and not having enough access to the doctor to clarify certain specifics.
Jenna McCarthy
2020, Unsuccessful
Very friendly and knowledgeable. She [Dr. Katherine Palmerola] was patient explaining the process and our options. My husband and I went to her as a second opinion and immediately connected with her and chose to move forward with her...[new patient advice] Be honest and open. Express your needs and expectations...Vaginal ultrasound to monitor follicle growth. At home ovulation tests to track ovulation
[IVFMD South Florida] Lots of doctors available with many years of experience. Office is centrally located. Clean office. Prices are reasonable, considering the high costs associated with infertility treatments. Lots of nurses and staff available to help...[Dr. Palmerola] She was extremely patient explaining the process and our options.
How was your experience with Katherine Palmerola at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Very friendly and knowledgeable. She was patient explaining the process and our options. My husband and I went to her as a second opinion and immediately connected with her and chose to move forward with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Katherine Palmerola at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Be honest and open. Express your needs and expectations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Katherine Palmerola at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Human. Dr. Palmerola is very sweet. She was extremely patient explaining the process and our options.
Describe the protocols Katherine Palmerola used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Vaginal ultrasound to monitor follicle growth. At home ovulation tests to track ovulation. Clomid tablets, 4 daily for 5 days during each cycle, Ovidrel shot 36 hours prior to IUI, IUI procedure, progesterone vaginal capsules for 2 weeks, progesterone test and beta test.
Friendly and helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Katherine Palmerola at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Consults, lab work, ultrasounds, fertility procedures.
Describe Katherine Palmerola's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Katherine Palmerola
Miami

Dr. Gelman took us through the journey, making sure all checks were done so that we would have the best success chance from the beginning, he was always honest, upfront, compassionate, and I love he always sees the good on all things...[he] was always patient and willing to explain. Our IVF journey threw us some curveballs, but [he] always found a way to move to the next step while allowing us to work as a team.
Thank you to all the staff at Cooper City office [of IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. This IVF miracle is not possible without all the moving pieces including nurses, lab, finance, all the team... This clinic in general only does single embryo transfers now to minimize any risks...We did a regular egg retrieval process with low-level medications, added Femara to avoid bringing my estrogen dominance up, then did laparoscopy to remove tubes and clean out endometriosis, then did an ERA test to make sure I did the transfer on the best day possible, and then did a natural transfer cycle to avoid heavy medicines like LUPRON.
How was your experience with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Work with him as a team member, ask questions, create a good communication channel, and do the work so you don't rely on "hope".
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Today I’m almost 10 weeks pregnant and got pregnant on my first transfer after trying absolutely everything possible and seen at least 6 fertility renown Doctors for 6 + years. It took us this long to find Dr. Gelman but once we found him, we knew from the very beginning that he was not only qualified, but he had his heart on it (and that’s rare in the industry). And I don’t like to make this comparison, but it is certainly how we felt with other Doctors before Dr Gelman, it was like going to a car dealership. They just wanted to sell you an IVF right away no matter what things needed further exploration or testing. Dr. Gelman took us through the journey, making sure all checks were done so that we would have the best success chance from the beginning, he was always honest, upfront, compassionate, and I love he always sees the good on all things. My husband and I are that type of couple that asks and even question everything, and Dr Gelman was always patient and willing to explain. Our IVF journey threw us some curveballs, but Dr Gelman always found a way to move to the next step while allowing us to work as a team. I love that Dr Gelman never pushes you to do things and he will work out alternate plans with you if needed, it really is up to you and he is just there to guide and support you with his vast experience and magical hands. Thank you to all the staff at Cooper City office. This IVF miracle is not possible without all the moving pieces including nurses, lab, finance, all the team! THANK YOU! You guys are also magical (specially Kystale, Adriana, the Andrea’s, Jennifer, and Analis).
Describe the protocols Kenneth Gelman used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Krystale and Adriana)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Gelman at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
About $25K more or less
Describe Kenneth Gelman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Cooper City
Dr Roseff took the time to answer any and all questions my husband and I had...From our first appointment with Dr. Roseff, we felt confident that we were in the best hands possible. He is the most thorough and knowledgeable doctor we have met and leaves no stone unturned. We were facing a number of issues including, but not limited to, factor 5 liden deficiency, elevated natural killer cells, hypothyroidism, diminished ovarian reserve and a male factor morphology issue. All of these factors were working against us but we could tell immediately that Dr. Roseff was experienced in dealing with all of these issues. Dr Roseff gave a lot of hope by explaining confidently to us "Why go through multiple IVF cycles when all it takes is one to conceive." My husband and I discussed the risk/reward of moving forward and knew that he would give us the best chances at conceiving. Now if you’re a numbers person, let me just explain that my FSH was a 17.5 and my AMH was a 1.4... these numbers were terrifying to me and of course I was skeptical that we would be able to ultimately have success. After careful consideration we decided to give Dr Roseff a shot while following all of his suggestions to a "T". My IVF protocol was specific to target all of these areas of concern including extra medication to assist in helping my egg quality. Dr. Roseff is also a doctor that believes in a holistic approach and so I was receiving acupuncture, taking supplements and eating a clean diet in order to give me the best chance possible. My egg retrieval went better than expected than
I don't have anything really negative to put [about IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. Our experience was very positive throughout. All of our questions were answered. They all were on the same page. They took our insurance so parts that the insurance could pay did. We were treated with a personal touch and not just another patient walking through...Kristi [nurse] was the best. She answered all of my questions and concerns...Dr Roseff took the time to answer any and all questions my husband and I had...From our first appointment with Dr. Roseff, we felt confident that we were in the best hands possible. He is the most thorough and knowledgeable doctor we have met and leaves no stone unturned. We were facing a number of issues including, but not limited to, factor 5 liden deficiency, elevated natural killer cells, hypothyroidism, diminished ovarian reserve and a male factor morphology issue. All of these factors were working against us but we could tell immediately that Dr. Roseff was experienced in dealing with all of these issues. Dr Roseff gave a lot of hope by explaining confidently to us "Why go through multiple IVF cycles when all it takes is one to conceive." My husband and I discussed the risk/reward of moving forward and knew that he would give us the best chances at conceiving. Now if you’re a numbers person, let me just explain that my FSH was a 17.5 and my AMH was a 1.4... these numbers were terrifying to me and of course I was skeptical that we would be able to ultimately have success. After careful consideration we decided to give Dr Roseff a shot while following all of his suggestions to a "T". My IVF protocol was specific to target all of these areas of concern including extra medication to assist in helping my egg quality. Dr. Roseff is also a doctor that believes in a holistic approach and so I was receiving acupuncture, taking su
After 3 consecutive miscarriages, my husband and I knew we needed to seek professional help again in order to have a baby. My husband and I saw a different IVF clinic roughly 4 years ago when we were dealing with the same issues. We were successful in the end but had to go through 3 IUIs and 3 IVF transfers before we ended up pregnant. We are very grateful for the IVF center for our son but we also felt we were handled with what seemed like a “fail then react” case. There were many tests that were not performed until after we had already wasted 4 perfectly good embryos. After discussing with my husband we felt our old center was not only very far away, but we were now older (age is a big factor regarding infertility) and knew we may not be able to create the same amount of embryos we previously did. We needed someone who could give us a winning shot the first time. We were referred to Dr. Scott Roseff by a friend who previously had IVF success the first transfer. She raved about Dr. Roseff and we are beyond happy that we took the recommendation. From our first appointment with Dr. Roseff, we felt confident that we were in the best hands possible. He is the most thorough and knowledgeable doctor we have met and leaves no stone unturned. We were facing a number of issues including, but not limited to, factor 5 liden deficiency, elevated natural killer cells, hypothyroidism, diminished ovarian reserve and a male factor morphology issue. All of these factors were working against us but we could tell immediately that Dr. Roseff was experienced in dealing with all of these issues. Dr Roseff gave a lot of hope by explaining confidently to us "Why go through multiple IVF cycles when all it takes is one to conceive." My husband and I discussed the risk/reward of moving forward and knew that he would give us the best chances at conceiving. Now if you’re a numbers person, let me just explain that my FSH was a 17.5 and my AMH was a 1.4... these numbers were terrifying to me and of course I was skeptical that we would be able to ultimately have success. After careful consideration we decided to give Dr Roseff a shot while following all of his suggestions to a "T". My IVF protocol was specific to target all of these areas of concern including extra medication to assist in helping my egg quality. Dr. Roseff is also a doctor that believes in a holistic approach and so I was receiving acupuncture, taking supplements and eating a clean diet in order to give me the best chance possible. My egg retrieval went better than expected thanks all to Dr. Roseff’s protocol. After the PGS testing we sat in Roseff’s office to confirm that we had ended up with one normal embryo. With everything against us, we moved forward with our one and only embryo transfer and I am still in shock to say that it was a success! This was an absolute miracle and the result of us following every suggestion by Dr. Roseff. We are currently 15 weeks pregnant and everything is moving along perfectly! We have recently been discharged from Dr. Roseff’s office to continue our journey with our OBGYN. It was bittersweet to say the least! Dr. Roseff takes a very thorough approach right from the beginning. He sits with you for extended periods of time and makes sure to answer all your questions and concerns while performing all the preliminary tests needed before even starting the IVF process. Dr. Roseff's motto is “do it once, do it right and just make it work!” So if you are feeling doubtful or not sure what clinic or doctor to choose, I can assure you that my experience is not exclusive to Dr. Roseff but it is highly recommended that you look no further. I am forever grateful to Dr. Roseff for his expertise and passion for helping people create families. If you are struggling to get pregnant or stay pregnant, seeing Dr. Roseff will change your life.
Dr Roseff took the time to answer any and all questions my husband and I had
Kristi was the best. She answered all of my questions and concerns
I don't have anything really negative to put. Our experience was very positive throughout. All of our questions were answered. They all were on the same page. They took our insurance so parts that the insurance could pay did. We were treated with a personal touch and not just another patient walking through.
Office visits, ultrasounds, Intralipid infusions, egg retrieval, pgs testing, embryo transfer. Estimated cost $25,000.00 including all medications
Boca Raton

[Dr. Kenneth Gelman] inspires confidence in the process...genuinely took the time to listen to me...has always been very objective, proffessional and understanding of my concerns. He has been available to answer questions for me when they came up, I trust him...the rationale [for treatment protocol] is to prepare your body for a pregnancy.
The facility [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is very up to date, clean and has very good hours of operation. Sometimes I would have to go very early like 7AM, before going to work, and that was a big plus...[Nurse] was always very prompt to answer questions I sent her via email...We paid over $9k for one cycle to the clinic, excluding medications.
Dr Gelman has always been very objective, proffessional and understanding of my concerns. He has been available to answer questions for me when they came up, I trust him. In this stressful process, he inpires confidence.
He inspires confidence in the process.
Dr Gelman genuinely took the time to listen to me.
The treatment was based on the administration of anticonceptive pills, luprolide injections and hormones estradiol and progesterone in the form of pills, patches and injection. The rationale is to prepare your body for a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jenny Galan)
She was always very prompt to answer questions I sent her via email.
The facility is very up to date, clean and has very good hours of operation. Sometimes I would have to go very early like 7AM, before going to work, and that was a big plus. My experience was very positive.
We paid over $9k for one cycle to the clinic, excluding medications.
Yes. The doctor's criteria is based in scientific evidence that multiple embryo transfer could be dangerous for the mother and can lead to a multiple pregnancy outcome that could be harmful for the babies too.
Cooper City
Dr. Gelman has a really great bedside manner...uses humor, which my husband and I love...truthful and informative...takes the time to answer all of your questions...makes you feel like an actual human...difficult at times to get a hold of him on the phone...had to call the office several times and email several people to get a call back from the doctor.
It’s a very busy clinic [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]...everyone who works there is generally nice and caring...Some [nurses] are very nice and attentive, others treat you like just a number...When you call to make an appointment, typically you are placed on a waiting line just to talk to someone to make an appointment...difficult at times to get a hold of [Dr. Gelman].
Strengths include a great bedside manner and using humor. He truly takes the time to go over everything with you and answer your questions. He does not make you feel as though he’s in a rush. He makes you feel like an actual human. Weakness is that it is difficult at times to get a hold of him on the phone. I had to call the office several times and email several people to get a call back from the doctor.
Good luck!!! You’re in good hands
Dr. Gelman has a really great bedside manner. He is very truthful and informative. He takes the time to answer all of your questions. He also uses humor, which my husband and I love.
Some are very nice and attentive, others treat you like just a number.
At times it was difficult to get a hold of different people over the phone. When you call to make an appointment, typically you are placed on a waiting line just to talk to someone to make an appointment. It’s a very busy clinic. Strengths are that everyone who works there is generally nice and caring.
Cooper City
[Dr. Gelman] is honest, to the point, but at the same time sincere and kind. He won’t let you waste too much time on treatments that don’t work. He will make recommendations and point you in the direction to succeed...He gave me hope...I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with twin girls. I will forever be thankful and grateful to Dr. Gelman for his expertise and the time he dedicated treating me
[The staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] don't judge you and work together to make your dreams come true. Dr. Gelman will not give up on you. The clinic has early hours so it was easy to accommodate going there before work. The nurses also answer all your questions so you know where you stand with the treatment and what is next.
I was seeing Dr. Gelman for about 2 years. Very soon into my treatment I knew he was one of the best infertility doctors out there. He is honest, to the point, but at the same time sincere and kind. He won’t let you waste too much time on treatments that don’t work. He will make recommendations and point you in the direction to succeed. He never gave up on me. He gave me hope and every appointment was a step closer to fulfilling my dream. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with twin girls. I will forever be thankful and grateful to Dr. Gelman for his expertise and the time he dedicated treating me. He is a reminder that hope still exists even when things seem impossible.
Trust him, you're in the best hands.
He was kind and honest.
They don't judge you and work together to make your dreams come true. Dr. Gelman will not give up on you. The clinic has early hours so it was easy to accommodate going there before work. The nurses also answer all your questions so you know where you stand with the treatment and what is next.
2017 - 2020, Unknown Success
He [Dr Kenneth Gelman] listens. That’s his biggest strength...He heard and listened to everything I had to say. Appreciate him letting me try the different things I had researched about...However, after many failed cycles, I am disappointed that we kept doing the same things again and again. There was not much of a drastic change in treatments.
They [staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] are very patient and kind...Short wait time. Very organized...failed to call with results of how many embryos made it to day 5. It was nerve racking wait to get in touch with someone the next day...on the expensive side and we have spent more than $80,000 through this process with nothing to show...I still have hope since we were recommended to start on donor eggs.
He listens. That’s his biggest strength. However, after many failed cycles, I am disappointed that we kept doing the same things again and again. There was not much of a drastic change in treatments.
Very prompt in responses.
Short wait time. Very organized. Could just have better results. Hopefully we will get there someday. I still have hope since we were recommended to start on donor eggs. However, be prepared and ready to ask questions. They are very patient and kind.
It was on the expensive side and we have spent more than $80,000 through this process with nothing to show for it :(
They failed to call with results of how many embryos made it to day 5. It was nerve racking wait to get in touch with someone the next day.
Miami
[Dr. Scott Roseff] Tested for sperm fragment, stayed on top of thyroid, tested and treated NKC...started from scratch and broke down the reasons as to why none of my other previous FETs were working with another clinic. My first FET WORKED with him. He did everything I hoped all REs would do...i would wish I started fertility treatment with this clinic instead of wasting 2 years with another.
Make sure you have all previous records sent before first consultation [at IVFMD South Florida institute for Reproductive Medicine]. Make sure you follow doctors orders strictly. Come In with open mind. Having nursing schedule would be helpful. Other than that i would wish I started fertility treatment with this clinic instead of wasting 2 years with another...Nurse took the time to sit with me and talk me through all my questions without feeling rushed...Tested for sperm fragment, stayed on top of thyroid, tested and treated NKC,
Dr roseff started from scratch and broke down the reasons as to why none of my other previous FETs were working with another clinic. My first FET WORKED with him. He did everything I hoped all REs would do. Nurse Kristi was fantastic.
Don’t think twice. See dr roseff for treatment
Tested for sperm fragment, stayed on top of thyroid, tested and treated NKC,
Make sure you have all previous records sent before first consultation. Make sure you follow doctors orders strictly. Come In with open mind. Having nursing schedule would be helpful. Other than that i would wish I started fertility treatment with this clinic instead of wasting 2 years with another.
2017 - 2020, Successful
He [Dr. Scott Roseff] reviewed the diagnostic tests, researched, and came up with treatment plans...He explained test results, and courses of action to correct issues. He would only proceed to the next phase if the prior one was successfully completed. He was meticulous and well informed about the latest treatments...He has your best interests at heart. He is very efficient, and it might come across as cold.
They were well versed with fertility [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine], and had multiple treatment options, they had professionals on staff to deal with patient metabolic health, and surgeons well versed in removing fibroids, transferring embryos etc...Once out of several times, they failed to communicate test results in a timely fashion...He [Dr. Scott Roseff] reviewed the diagnostic tests, researched, and came up with treatment plans...He explained test results, and courses of action to correct issues. He would only proceed to the next phase if the prior one was successfully completed. He was meticulous and well informed abou
He has your best interests at heart. He is very efficient, and it might come across as cold. Stick with it, and you will be happy you did.
He reviewed the diagnostic tests, researched, and came up with treatment plans.
They were well versed with fertility, and had multiple treatment options, they had professionals on staff to deal with patient metabolic health, and surgeons well versed in removing fibroids, transferring embryos etc
He refused to do multiple embryo transfers, based on his experiences, and analysis of the condition of the patient.
Boca Raton
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] clean, respectful very well organized, always have on time with appointments no delays, very happy...Amazing staff to work with on all levels...doctor [Dr. Scott Roseff] is very knowledgeable...the bond with the doctor is unexplainable, very knowledgable, caring and understanding. Amazing to work with...energy level from the moment my wife and I met with him just sets the tone of a positive outcome, he explained to us in detail all the pros and cons, was very upfront on all his suggestions, always asked us for our feedback and executed a plan of action to the best of his ability.
Dr. Roseff energy level from the moment my wife and I met with him just sets the tone of a positive outcome, he explained to us in detail all the pros and cons, was very upfront on all his suggestions, always asked us for our feedback and executed a plan of action to the best of his ability.
communicate all experiences, feeling, thoughts, as Dr. Roseff is very understanding.
Human, the bond with the doctor is unexplainable, very knowledgable, caring and understanding. Amazing to work with.
We followed all his directions, very satisfied.
Amazing staff to work with on all levels.
clean, respectful very well organized, always have on time with appointments no delays, very happy, .....................................................................................................................................................................
don't recall exact dollar amount
No comment, doctor is very knowledgeable .