Sabrina Gerkowicz

Viera
8059 Spyglass Hill Rd
Viera, FL 32940
321-752-0111

He [Dr. Roseff] is extremely thorough, takes his time to explain the results and possible scenarios. he is honest and caring. I felt his recommendation were on point, very happy I found him...I felt like he cares and he would do anything in his power to make my dream of becoming a mother come true....We started taking all test to determine the cause of the infertility including a uterus test, fallopian tubes test (HSG), ovarian reserve & AMH testing (blood work), and semen analysis. The diagnosis was low quantity and quality of eggs and sperm’s morphology abnormal. We started with a vitamin treatment to improve quality numbers, around 3 months.
[Nurses at IVFMD S FL Inst] Amazing, very helpful and caring....We started with a vitamin treatment to improve quality numbers, around 3 months. I also started acupuncture on the side. After the 3 months we decided to start IVF treatment. We regulated my cycle with birth control pills for month and then the injections and pills started; every two days I will have an appointment w/ ultrasound and blood work and after almost a month we had the egg retrieval. After the egg retrieval we did a PGS test to the viable embryos
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
He is extremely thorough, takes his time to explain the results and possible scenarios. he is honest and caring. I felt his recommendation were on point, very happy I found him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Patience, It is a long process but you are in good hands and the end result in so worth it
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I felt like he cares and he would do anything in his power to make my dream of becoming a mother come true. After I became pregnant, I felt he was really happy for me.
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We started taking all test to determine the cause of the infertility including a uterus test, fallopian tubes test (HSG), ovarian reserve & AMH testing (blood work), and semen analysis. The diagnosis was low quantity and quality of eggs and sperm’s morphology abnormal. We started with a vitamin treatment to improve quality numbers, around 3 months. I also started acupuncture on the side. After the 3 months we decided to start IVF treatment. We regulated my cycle with birth control pills for month and then the injections and pills started; every two days I will have an appointment w/ ultrasound and blood work and after almost a month we had the egg retrieval. After the egg retrieval we did a PGS test to the viable embryos (Generic testing), which took around 2 to 3 weeks to get the results. After the results we discussed it and we decided to transfer only one embryo (We had two good ones). The changes of implanting were very high. We started the treatment for transfer, which took about a month and a half and after the transfer, it took 10 days to find out that I was pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Vesh)
Amazing, very helpful and caring.
Scott Roseff
Dr. Roseff valued my feelings and desperately wanted the same outcome as me....Dr. Roseff was my last attempt because I just felt at 29 years old, great health, and no problems concieving baby #1, and plain old gut instinct that it wasn't my eggs. ...Dr. Roseff spent so much time with me and after the proper testing, we came to find out that my eggs were actually in very good shape!!!..Dr. Roseff is a brillant doctor and I am so thankful to have met him. He was the only doctor that didnt view me as money signs.
[Nursing Staff at IVFMD] Called me back when I left a message. Which is very important to me and were always very friendly to deal with.... I also must say that his [Dr. Roseff] BOCA staff was so nice to interact with as well, instead of these money making fertiity clinics where you are a dime a dozen...Dr. Roseff valued my feelings and desperately wanted the same outcome as me....Dr. Roseff spent so much time with me and after the proper testing
Concieving baby #2 was NO easy task. When it was time for doctor intervention, I saw 3 different well known fertility specialists and without batting an eyelash, all of them told me I had very poor egg quality and needed IVF. Dr. Roseff was my last attempt because I just felt at 29 years old, great health, and no problems concieving baby #1, and plain old gut instinct that it wasn't my eggs. I'm so happy I gave it one more shot before spending thousands of unnecessary dollars on a procedure I never needed. Dr. Roseff spent so much time with me and after the proper testing, we came to find out that my eggs were actually in very good shape!!!!!!! go figure! Needless to say, after a few weeks under his care, I became pregnant WITHOUT IVF. Dr. Roseff gave me the biggest hug and for the first full trimester monitored me very closesly. I also must say that his BOCA staff was so nice to interact with as well, instead of these money making fertiity clinics where you are a dime a dozen. Dr. Roseff is a brillant doctor and I am so thankful to have met him. He was the only doctor that didnt view me as money signs. I have 10 weeks til I meet our little miracle and when time comes to try for #3 I will not be wasting any time and will be scheduling an appointment with Dr. Roseff.
Hes smart. Brilliant. Listen to what he says. He geniuely cares and wants you to have a baby as much as you do.
Dr. Roseff valued my feelings and desperately wanted the same outcome as me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Alot of the testing was out of pocket.
Boca Raton
From day one Dr. Roseff was so kind and understanding. He spoke in layman's to us the entire time and gave us diagrams of everything he explained and encouraged that no question was stupid. He hugged me after the first visit and told me he felt good about the journey we were about to begin. he hugged me after every other visit. During my treatment I lost my mother to cancer. His empathy and accommodation was incredible...[nurse] Kristi was incredible. From day one she treated me like her best friend. She was so personable and excited with me for every step of the way. She responded to every email and phone call with all of my small questions. She made this entire experience so easy and comfortable!!...
I barely every had to wait more than a few minutes past my appointment time [at IVFMD-S FL Inst - Boca] if at all. they are always on time and respectful our their patients time ( Which not many Doctor offices do). Always friendly and remember you and your situation as if you matter and aren't a number!...
As explained in the prior question, his ability to be very layman's with us and explain everything so we understood was fantastic. His bedside manner was perfection! We are forever grateful to his success with achieving our goal!
Give him every single piece of information you can to help him help you! He leaves no stone uncovered and truly finds the root of your challenges.
From day one Dr. Roseff was so kind and understanding. He spoke in layman's to us the entire time and gave us diagrams of everything he explained and encouraged that no question was stupid. He hugged me after the first visit and told me he felt good about the journey we were about to begin. he hugged me after every other visit. During my treatment I lost my mother to cancer. His empathy and accommodation was incredible. He held a phone appointment with me to tell me our PGS test results instead of a office visit so I can share the results with my mom during her transition to passing without leaving her side. His encouragement was priceless. We are forever grateful to him and his staff!
After 3 failed IUI's with other doctors, Dr. Roseff was convinced we had some "deeper" issues. He ran tests on myself and my husband. Come to find out my husband had only 10% of his sperm that were "normal". So all three of those IUI's were a waste as we had a 10% less the percentage of success for a normal IUI. Doing a ICSI IVF was a huge factor in our success. In addition I had one tube that was sort of "not clear path to exit" so that would have hindered a IUI success as well. He's super smart!!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Vesh )
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I can not complain about one thing. I barely every had to wait more than a few minutes past my appointment time if at all. they are always on time and respectful our their patients time ( Which not many Doctor offices do). Always friendly and remember you and your situation as if you matter and aren't a number!
After they suggested Win Fertility it was significantly less expensive. The cost was around $18k

2015, Successful
Dr. Roseff spend a very long time explaining to us in detail what to expect. He took his time. Nothing was rushed. He welcomed every question and had an answer based on solid fact. He and his entire staff were so kind to us. When he reviewed the fertility test results he had so much compassion for us. I honestly felt like we were disgussing the situation with a family member...
Chantel [at IVFMD-S FL Inst - Boca] was so organized. She gave me quotes on the cost of everything. She was spot on about everything. They have places that they referred me to for a less expensive rate for the medications. She was very helpful...Kristi was wonderful. She was great. I would call and/or email her, and she got right back to me. She was very efficient...
Dr.Roseff is the best doctor I have ever been to. We feel very blessed to have had his expertise to rely on during our IVF process. We had gone to IVF Florida before we were referred by friends(who also got pregnant on their first round of IVF as we did) to Dr.Roseff. I couldn't believe the vast difference in the doctor's approach. From the very first appointment, Dr.Roseff was very clear ,concise, and compassionate. His theory is to do it right the first time. He was so thorough. He took tests that IVF Florida did not take which made us realize that IVF was the best way for us to get pregnant. I had had the laporscopic surgery for endometriosis, however we did not realize my husband also had some issues with his sperm. We wound up doing IVF with icsi. Dr.Roseff was there through our entire treatment happy to answer any questions. He gave us his email or we could call the office. I thought it was great how quickly he returned calls/emails being as busy as he is. He truly cares and set us up for success. Thanks to him and his staff, we have a beautiful baby boy now!!!
Trust him, he knows what he's talking about. He is very thorough. There are other fertility facilities who will push you to do the most expensive procedure, that is not how he operates his business.
I went on birth control pill for about 3 weeks. Then we went on medications which consisted of 3 injections in my belly. I can't remember for how long , i think it was 2-4 weeks. These shots were to stimulate eggs. I wound up with about 19 eggs. I had blood work and ultrasound about 3 times a week for about 2 weeks. I went to the Miami location to do a retrieval on the Friday and the following Thursday, they did the transfer.Dr.Roseff did not do the retrieval or transfer. The doctor who did was wonderful. Of the 19, 3 were fertilized successfully. 2 were put in me. We were going to do genetic testing, but it wasn't safe due to the amount of fluid vs baby in the embryo. 8 days later we found out that we were pregnant!!! We started doing progesterone shots right after the transfer everyday. They are intermuscular shots in alternating butt checks. The first two weeks, i was fine. However, after that it was pretty painful to walk or sit because the muscles were so irritated. I was on those shots for about 45 days. I was on acupuncture throughout the procedure.
Kristi was wonderful. She was great. I would call and/or email her, and she got right back to me. She was very efficient. The only negative I have about my experience with IVF MD is there was a nurse Carly who was very rough with the internal ultrasound . I had been stimulated with 19 eggs and it was gowing to be uncomfortable, but she hadid me with tears in my eyes. I am not sure if she is with the facility anymore. My main nurse Kristi was excellent!! She was very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. Maya was wonderful also. She took my blood and knew I was not great about it. She always found ways to cheer me up and take my mind off of it..lol... they were like family to me.
Chantel was so organized. She gave me quotes on the cost of everything. She was spot on about everything. They have places that they referred me to for a less expensive rate for the medications. She was very helpful
Boca Raton
Dr. Roseff has a very complete and thorough process. He will test a wide range of things to find understand the challenges a couple of facing so he can properly treat...identified areas of improvement in each of us and gave us a clear understanding of what he wanted to see before starting fertility treatment. After a year of seeing a nutritionist, we were given the go-ahead to start with IUI. We conceived on our first attempt.
We had nothing but good experiences with the nursing staff of IVFMD at multiple locations...Make sure you understand the billing side of things. They do a nice job explaining things, but make sure you know what the treatments you are receiving cost. They are very good at confirming appointments and following up after receiving results, but will got back with you if you follow up...
Dr. Roseff has a very complete and thorough process. He will test a wide range of things to find understand the challenges a couple of facing so he can properly treat. There is no rushing and no stone unturned.
Trust him. It may take a little time to get all of the tests done early and it may seem a little expensive. But he wants to do it the right way.
Dr Roseff was so incredibly thorough and always took time to explain everything and make sure he answered all of our questions.
Dr. Roseff identified areas of improvement in each of us and gave us a clear understanding of what he wanted to see before starting fertility treatment. After a year of seeing a nutritionist, we were given the go-ahead to start with IUI. We conceived on our first attempt.
The cost of upfront testing can add up because of the amount of testing done. If you want it done right, it’s worth the investment.
2019 - 2020, Consult
Dr Roseff is very knowledgable...provides research based information...direct and straight to the point, which can come across as inconsiderate...referred us to Fertility nutritionist with the purpose to address chronic inflammation and autoimmune responses after many failed transfers...follows a holistic approach...treats his clients according to their individual needs.
The clinic [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is statically pretty, has a good flow system and has the equipment needed to perform. It is also clean and sterile with warm colors and decorations. The space is ample and comfortable. Office can be very busy but they are usually good at making appointments and generally on time...Dr Roseff is very direct and provides research based information.
Dr. Roseff is very knowledgable and experience. He follows a holistic approach and like to incorporate Easter and Western techniques. Dr. Roseff is very direct and straight to the point, which can come across as inconsiderate. He believes in the process but also understands that every client has different challenges and he treats his clients according to their individual needs. He is very successful and there are many babies out there to prove it.
You should be open minded and prepare to do the work. As well as have tough skin and don’t take his words or advise as personal attacks and more as his plan for you to succeed.
Dr Roseff is very direct and provides research based information. He’s well like by his patients and staff.
He referred us to Fertility nutritionist with the purpose to address chronic inflammation and autoimmune responses after many failed transfers. We have not gotten to the point to start treatment since we’ve been working on decreasing inflammation and priming to prepare my body for the next steps.
Knowledgable and experienced.
The clinic is statically pretty, has a good flow system and has the equipment needed to perform. It is also clean and sterile with warm colors and decorations. The space is ample and comfortable. Office can be very busy but they are usually good at making appointments and generally on time.
Not discussed cost just yet
Boca Raton
We fully trust everyone at IVFMD. We had a great experience...We received excellent care...[nurses] Kristi and Jordan were both excellent. They answered all of my many questions and clearly communicated throughout the process. Very friendly...We were fortunate to have insurance coverage. There were some costs not covered, but all expenses were explained in detail prior to treatment.
We saw Dr. Roseff after 2 IUIs and 4 egg retrievals/2 failed transfers with another doctor. From the first visit, we immediately knew we were in good hands. Dr. Roseff ordered several tests (clotting factors, NKC) which were not done at the previous clinic and led to a better understanding of what my body needed to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. He answered all of our questions in detail. We could not be more thankful. We welcomed our daughter 3 months ago.
Absolutely follow his guidance. We were disappointed to need to wait before our egg retrieval (we worked with Marta to improve egg quality) but are so happy we did.
Dr. Roseff genuinely cared about me and my wife throughout our fertility treatments. He spoke honestly and compassionately during all consultations.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
We fully trust everyone at IVFMD. We had a great experience with Dr. Roseff, Dr. Wood, and Marta Montenegro during our IVF cycle. Dr. Wood completed our egg retrieval and embryo transfer and Marta consulted with my wife for her egg retrieval and me prior to my embryo transfer and throughout my pregnancy. We received excellent care.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Roseff does a great job at providing you all the details about your results and possible outcomes. He is compassionate and spends quality time with all of his patients to ensure all their questions are answered. The only frustrating part is I feel like he jumped to donor egg very quickly and I had to be the one to force trying with my own eggs first. I also wish we could have explored my husband's issues more, but he seem dismissive of those since ICSI was an option.
Kristi [a nurse at IVFMD- S. FL Institute- Boca Raton] was the BEST. She is so organized and provides you as much detail as she can while you are going through the process. She helps you get the best price for meds and only has you order what you really need. Additionally, the nurses that help with vitals and blood are so sweet and make you feel so comfortable.
He is going to give you all the scenarios. Don't let it scare you, he is doing it for your own good.
Dr. Roseff does an excellent job at providing you details and doesn't rush your time with him. He understands the news he is delivering can be emotional and allows you the time to digest it with him.
Cycle 1 - Natural start, 300 Gonal F, 75 Menopur, Saizen starting day 3 of stims, cycle was canceled 9-10 days in due to lead follicle and body starting to ovulate Cycle 2 - BC pill start, 150 Gonal F later increased to 225, 75 Menopur later increased to 150 Menopur, Omnitrope 50 units for 10 days, Cetrotride starting day 9, 3 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized, still waiting
Kristi was the BEST. She is so organized and provides you as much detail as she can while you are going through the process. She helps you get the best price for meds and only has you order what you really need. Additionally, the nurses that help with vitals and blood are so sweet and make you feel so comfortable.
Scott Roseff
Dr Roseff was highly recommended to me. We went to him after a bad experience with another local clinic. Roseff ran a bunch of tests and found what was wrong. He goes over all possibilities and explains all the risks and outcomes. ... Dr. Roseff spends at least an hour with you ... Strong preference on single transfer ... ou will have lots of tests! It will take awhile to begin treatment. Hard to get appointments.
Clinic [IVFMD South Florida Inst for Repro Med] did not call with beta results. Had to call after hours nurse. Clinic did not make it clear of progesterone capsule changes after transfer. It was on the discharge papers but not on protocol calendar or clear that there’s a change. ... Office is busy with appointments and can be hard to get appointments. Wait time isn’t long though, once checked in. Office staff is friendly. Chantelle is there at the front desk most of the time and is very knowledgeable.
You will have lots of tests! It will take awhile to begin treatment. Hard to get appointments.
The clinic knows my name. Dr. Roseff spends at least an hour with you
Office is busy with appointments and can be hard to get appointments. Wait time isn’t long though, once checked in. Office staff is friendly. Chantelle is there at the front desk most of the time and is very knowledgeable. The office is clean.
About 9000 for fertilization and icsi, about 5000 for frozen transfer.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Strong preference on single transfer
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Clinic did not call with beta results. Had to call after hours nurse. Clinic did not make it clear of progesterone capsule changes after transfer. It was on the discharge papers but not on protocol calendar or clear that there’s a change.
Boca Raton

He's [Dr. Roseff is] thorough, he takes the time with each patient and he truly cares! His entire staff was like family to me!.."Do it right the first time" is his motto and he does everything he can to make sure that happens! He cares, he takes the time and he's thorough!! We're expecting our HEALTHY baby boy this February and couldn't be more excited! Thank you to Dr Roseff and his wonderful staff for making our miracle happen!! It works... And he's the best!..
You're only as good as your staff this truly applies to this [IVFMD-S FL Inst - Boca] office!! They are a team and each person is as good as the next!!..In one word [the clinic is].. amazing! They were gentle, compassionate, and always so friendly!! It can seem like a long process, but it does work and Dr. Roseff does everything in his power to help make it happen!
I cannot say enough GREAT things about Dr Roseff and his amazing staff! He's thorough, he takes the time with each patient and he truly cares! His entire staff was like family to me!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi was amazing!)
In one word.. amazing! They were gentle, compassionate, and always so friendly!!
You're only as good as your staff this truly applies to this office!! They are a team and each person is as good as the next!!
Insurance covered some of our costs which helped out! We spent between $15k-$20k

2014 - 2016, Successful
This man [Dr Roseff] is wonderful. Everything is wonderful!...He would spend as much time as needed for consultations. Offered hugs and condolences for rough news. Answered calls and emails always within 24 hrs. Even friends on Facebook...Ask any questions you may have. Write them down as they come up. Don't be scared to call/email questions as they pop up....Around $13k for IVF treatments. Worked with outside loan and financing companies to make costs affordable.
This man is wonderful. Everything is wonderful!
Tried clomd first and was unsuccessful. Kept developing cysts with the clomid. Attempted an clomid iui with trigger shot and it failed. Tried iui again and hyper stimulated so we cancelled. Emotionally I was ready to move on to IVF since we had more of a chance of success.
I love her! We have stayed in touch since having my son.
All amazing!

2011 - 2012, Unsuccessful
He is more like a salesman. Tries to get you to take expensive vitamins and do acupuncture. Became unresponsive and angry when I told him I was unhappy.
My test results were lost numerous times. My calls were not returned in a timely manner. My emails often went unanswered... My cycle was postponed several times because staff was overwhelmed by their workload.
Go to another doctor
Lupron, estradiol tabs twice daily, estrogen patches, PIO shots daily
When I was called and notified my pregnancy was failing I started to cry and the nurse promptly hung up.
30k
2016, Unknown Success
Investment Banker
I'm early in my donor egg treatment but to date I thought he [Dr. Roseff] explained things thoroughly and appealed to my need for details. He to date has been compassionate about my fertility struggles...I wish I had gone to him initially when I first started fertility treatments...he seemed to feel that would have made a difference as far as the time I wasted. that being said when I went to him at 43 he would not accept me for an OE cycle...
I'm early in my donor egg treatment but to date I thought he explained things thoroughly and appealed to my need for details. He to date has been compassionate about my fertility struggles

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Gerkowicz, "Dr. G," is the kindest, most intelligent, patient and unfailingly positive doctor I have ever met. She dealt with my anxiousness surrounding the IVF process like no other, and was always there for me whenever I had a question or concern...She switches between the Cooper City and Boca Office, know that certain procedures are only done in the Cooper City office....
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were usually on time, they confirmed appointments in advance. I would have wished I could have done all my treatments at the Boca office because it was more convenient but I understand they did not have the staff and equipment to be open on the weekends and perform all the procedures necessary...one time they did not draw the correct blood test for me and I had to go back to the office the next day, it was not a big deal...
How was your experience with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Gerkowicz, "Dr. G," is the kindest, most intelligent, patient and unfailingly positive doctor I have ever met. She dealt with my anxiousness surrounding the IVF process like no other, and was always there for me whenever I had a question or concern. I wish I could continue on as her patient, but because she is so good at her job and I am now pregnant, we had to part ways. I cannot recommend her enough, she is a gem.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Racyne)
They were very kind and tried to be accommodating.
They were usually on time, they confirmed appointments in advance. I would have wished I could have done all my treatments at the Boca office because it was more convenient but I understand they did not have the staff and equipment to be open on the weekends and perform all the procedures necessary. I did not have a bad experience with anyone. I would have them write your next appointment on a card for you at each visit
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I have good insurance, even so I had to pay often to an out of network lab for STAT blood work, along with whatever testing/procedures/ treatments my insurance company did not cover, I would say I ended up paying around $8000 out of pocket
Sabrina Gerkowicz
Boca Raton
Dr Roseff took the time to answer any and all questions my husband and I had...From our first appointment with Dr. Roseff, we felt confident that we were in the best hands possible. He is the most thorough and knowledgeable doctor we have met and leaves no stone unturned. We were facing a number of issues including, but not limited to, factor 5 liden deficiency, elevated natural killer cells, hypothyroidism, diminished ovarian reserve and a male factor morphology issue. All of these factors were working against us but we could tell immediately that Dr. Roseff was experienced in dealing with all of these issues. Dr Roseff gave a lot of hope by explaining confidently to us "Why go through multiple IVF cycles when all it takes is one to conceive." My husband and I discussed the risk/reward of moving forward and knew that he would give us the best chances at conceiving. Now if you’re a numbers person, let me just explain that my FSH was a 17.5 and my AMH was a 1.4... these numbers were terrifying to me and of course I was skeptical that we would be able to ultimately have success. After careful consideration we decided to give Dr Roseff a shot while following all of his suggestions to a "T". My IVF protocol was specific to target all of these areas of concern including extra medication to assist in helping my egg quality. Dr. Roseff is also a doctor that believes in a holistic approach and so I was receiving acupuncture, taking supplements and eating a clean diet in order to give me the best chance possible. My egg retrieval went better than expected than
I don't have anything really negative to put [about IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. Our experience was very positive throughout. All of our questions were answered. They all were on the same page. They took our insurance so parts that the insurance could pay did. We were treated with a personal touch and not just another patient walking through...Kristi [nurse] was the best. She answered all of my questions and concerns...Dr Roseff took the time to answer any and all questions my husband and I had...From our first appointment with Dr. Roseff, we felt confident that we were in the best hands possible. He is the most thorough and knowledgeable doctor we have met and leaves no stone unturned. We were facing a number of issues including, but not limited to, factor 5 liden deficiency, elevated natural killer cells, hypothyroidism, diminished ovarian reserve and a male factor morphology issue. All of these factors were working against us but we could tell immediately that Dr. Roseff was experienced in dealing with all of these issues. Dr Roseff gave a lot of hope by explaining confidently to us "Why go through multiple IVF cycles when all it takes is one to conceive." My husband and I discussed the risk/reward of moving forward and knew that he would give us the best chances at conceiving. Now if you’re a numbers person, let me just explain that my FSH was a 17.5 and my AMH was a 1.4... these numbers were terrifying to me and of course I was skeptical that we would be able to ultimately have success. After careful consideration we decided to give Dr Roseff a shot while following all of his suggestions to a "T". My IVF protocol was specific to target all of these areas of concern including extra medication to assist in helping my egg quality. Dr. Roseff is also a doctor that believes in a holistic approach and so I was receiving acupuncture, taking su
After 3 consecutive miscarriages, my husband and I knew we needed to seek professional help again in order to have a baby. My husband and I saw a different IVF clinic roughly 4 years ago when we were dealing with the same issues. We were successful in the end but had to go through 3 IUIs and 3 IVF transfers before we ended up pregnant. We are very grateful for the IVF center for our son but we also felt we were handled with what seemed like a “fail then react” case. There were many tests that were not performed until after we had already wasted 4 perfectly good embryos. After discussing with my husband we felt our old center was not only very far away, but we were now older (age is a big factor regarding infertility) and knew we may not be able to create the same amount of embryos we previously did. We needed someone who could give us a winning shot the first time. We were referred to Dr. Scott Roseff by a friend who previously had IVF success the first transfer. She raved about Dr. Roseff and we are beyond happy that we took the recommendation. From our first appointment with Dr. Roseff, we felt confident that we were in the best hands possible. He is the most thorough and knowledgeable doctor we have met and leaves no stone unturned. We were facing a number of issues including, but not limited to, factor 5 liden deficiency, elevated natural killer cells, hypothyroidism, diminished ovarian reserve and a male factor morphology issue. All of these factors were working against us but we could tell immediately that Dr. Roseff was experienced in dealing with all of these issues. Dr Roseff gave a lot of hope by explaining confidently to us "Why go through multiple IVF cycles when all it takes is one to conceive." My husband and I discussed the risk/reward of moving forward and knew that he would give us the best chances at conceiving. Now if you’re a numbers person, let me just explain that my FSH was a 17.5 and my AMH was a 1.4... these numbers were terrifying to me and of course I was skeptical that we would be able to ultimately have success. After careful consideration we decided to give Dr Roseff a shot while following all of his suggestions to a "T". My IVF protocol was specific to target all of these areas of concern including extra medication to assist in helping my egg quality. Dr. Roseff is also a doctor that believes in a holistic approach and so I was receiving acupuncture, taking supplements and eating a clean diet in order to give me the best chance possible. My egg retrieval went better than expected thanks all to Dr. Roseff’s protocol. After the PGS testing we sat in Roseff’s office to confirm that we had ended up with one normal embryo. With everything against us, we moved forward with our one and only embryo transfer and I am still in shock to say that it was a success! This was an absolute miracle and the result of us following every suggestion by Dr. Roseff. We are currently 15 weeks pregnant and everything is moving along perfectly! We have recently been discharged from Dr. Roseff’s office to continue our journey with our OBGYN. It was bittersweet to say the least! Dr. Roseff takes a very thorough approach right from the beginning. He sits with you for extended periods of time and makes sure to answer all your questions and concerns while performing all the preliminary tests needed before even starting the IVF process. Dr. Roseff's motto is “do it once, do it right and just make it work!” So if you are feeling doubtful or not sure what clinic or doctor to choose, I can assure you that my experience is not exclusive to Dr. Roseff but it is highly recommended that you look no further. I am forever grateful to Dr. Roseff for his expertise and passion for helping people create families. If you are struggling to get pregnant or stay pregnant, seeing Dr. Roseff will change your life.
Dr Roseff took the time to answer any and all questions my husband and I had
Kristi was the best. She answered all of my questions and concerns
I don't have anything really negative to put. Our experience was very positive throughout. All of our questions were answered. They all were on the same page. They took our insurance so parts that the insurance could pay did. We were treated with a personal touch and not just another patient walking through.
Office visits, ultrasounds, Intralipid infusions, egg retrieval, pgs testing, embryo transfer. Estimated cost $25,000.00 including all medications
Boca Raton
He [Dr. Scott Roseff] told us we should only do eSet...is very nice as well as concise. He takes his time in explaining everything that pops up in the testing and is empathetic when you have concerns and/or fears. Dr. Scott Roseff does not limit appointments to a certain time frame Dr. Scott Roseff takes his time...For egg retrieval: Birth control pill for 3 weeks Gonal f Menapur Leuprolide Trigger shot Transfer: Progesterone in oil Estrace Vivelle
They [staff at IVFMD] are all very friendly and empathetic the only complaint I have is their billing department . I called my insurance company to verify what test were covered & they still charged me for things the insurance company continues to tell me is covered. There were other times they would call me that I owed something and would call me back later saying I didn’t owe it ...They [nurses] are all really nice but definitely see a lot of patients
Dr. Scott Roseff is very nice as well as concise. He takes his time in explaining everything that pops up in the testing and is empathetic when you have concerns and/or fears. Dr. Scott Roseff does not limit appointments to a certain time frame Dr. Scott Roseff takes his time.
Nothing just listen to everything he says, maybe take a note pad.
They definitely have a lot of patients and as nice as the staff is... it is In evitable to feel like a number.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nurse J)
They are all really nice but definitely see a lot of patients
They are all very friendly and empathetic the only complaint I have is their billing department . I called my insurance company to verify what test were covered & they still charged me for things the insurance company continues to tell me is covered. There were other times they would call me that I owed something and would call me back later saying I didn’t owe it .
I was charged $18,600+ but that was just treatment, between other bloodwork, test, and prescriptions I’m around $32,000.
He told us we should only do eSet
Failed to give me a result of blood work one time and also failed to call in my prescription one time.
2020 - 2021, Successful
Once we met Dr. Scott Roseff in our first appointment we were sure 100% that we can trust him because of his personality, professionalism and detailed explanation of everything, we decided to go with him, his way of treatment...After 4 times of IUI, 1 IVF with other doctors and in different places we still have no kids, but we believed that Dr.Scott Roseff can change it and he did it 🙂 now I am pregnant
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] well organized + great treatment programs + professional stuff + clean...Leslie, Courtney and Racine [nurses] always respond to all my questions, emails and voice mails...To make embryo around 12k, frozen embryo transfer around 6k and plus medications...
Once we met Dr. Scott Roseff in our first appointment we were sure 100% that we can trust him because of his personality, professionalism and detailed explanation of everything, we decided to go with him, his way of treatment to make our family happy and bigger. After 4 times of IUI, 1 IVF with other doctors and in different places we still have no kids, but we believed that Dr.Scott Roseff can change it and he did it 🙂 now I am pregnant and very excited about time when I can see and hold my amazing baby on my hands 🤞
Follow all Dr.Scott Roseff recommendations
Dr.Scott Roseff always heard me, my feelings and problems
Leslie, Courtney and Racine always respond to all my questions, emails and voice mails
+ well organized + great treatment programs + professional stuff + clean Be ready sometimes wait for your appointment, but it is understandable because a lot of people have a fertility problem nowadays unfortunately
Boca Raton
He [Dr. Roseff] is extremely detail oriented and a perfectionist that wants to get it done the first time. He does a bunch of preliminary tests to make sure he isn’t overseeing anything. Even with a setback with our first frozen transfer, he suggested a few strategic changes for our next transfer and I am so happy to say it was successful...
[IVFMD South Florida]] Boca office does not do procedures, I went to Jupiter where Dr McCarthy performed them. She was very nice as well. Boca office was always on time and knew your name which was nice! I highly suggest the office and doctor...[our nurse] responds to emails and questions ASAP...
This review is long overdue, as I am sitting here holding my newborn baby girl! Dr Roseff is the absolute best! He is extremely detail oriented and a perfectionist that wants to get it done the first time. He does a bunch of preliminary tests to make sure he isn’t overseeing anything. Even with a setback with our first frozen transfer, he suggested a few strategic changes for our next transfer and I am so happy to say it was successful and gave us our baby girl! You can have complete faith in Dr Roseff and we will definitely be returning to him when the time for #2 comes!! Also, his office staff, especially Kristie (the nurse), are the best! So on top of everything, and Kristie responds to emails and questions ASAP!
Trust Dr Roseff, he is very detail oriented and knows what he is doing!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristie)
Kristie was the best!! Organized and attentive
Boca Raton
Single transfer [with Dr. Scott Roseff] because of my age and rating of embryo...takes the time to talk to you about every aspect of your care and treatment and answer any and all questions. He is sympathetic and compassionate. He truly wants to see success in his patients...He is thorough, intelligent and compassionate and will stop at nothing until his patients succeed. He welcomes you with open arms into his practice and makes you feel like you are his priority at every meeting. His practice is guided by his experience and is always evidence based.
About 6,000 for transfer and 5,000 for PGD [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]...Great communication, helpful with every aspect of treatment and diagnostics, everyone is up to date and involved in your care. Everyone is extremely sensitive during this difficult time but they make it the easiest it can be...They treat you like family and truly wish you success...Ivf icsi for male infertility was gold standard...
Dr Roseff is truly the most incredible physician and a remarkable person. He is thorough, intelligent and compassionate and will stop at nothing until his patients succeed. He welcomes you with open arms into his practice and makes you feel like you are his priority at every meeting. His practice is guided by his experience and is always evidence based.
Incredibly thorough doctor so expect lots of testing although it helps him to better treat the issues.
Dr Roseff takes the time to talk to you about every aspect of your care and treatment and answer any and all questions. He is sympathetic and compassionate. He truly wants to see success in his patients.
Ivf icsi for male infertility was gold standard
Everyone is always so friendly and enthusiastic. They treat you like family and truly wish you success
All positive reviews. Best doctors office! Great communication, helpful with every aspect of treatment and diagnostics, everyone is up to date and involved in your care. Everyone is extremely sensitive during this difficult time but they make it the easiest it can be
About 6,000 for transfer and 5,000 for PGD
Single transfer because of my age and rating of embryo

2020 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Scott Roseff] is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo. He explains every little detail to make sure the patient understands what is happening...[he] truly cares about his patients and it’s not in a rush during the appointments
The clinic [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] is clean and everyone here is welcoming. I honestly, do not have anything negative to say about this place. Nurses are kind, and the front desk girls are always ready to answer all the questions about billing, etc...[Dr. Roseff] is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo
He is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. When it come to testing he is thorough, not only testing the couple but also the embryo. He explains every little detail to make sure the patient understands what is happening.
Schedule the appointment now, do not wait!
Besides being an excellent doctor, Roseff is a amazing human being! He is kind, straight forward, truly cares about his patients and it’s not in a rush during the appointments. He really loves what he does, and he is the BEST at it!
The clinic is clean and everyone here is welcoming. I honestly, do not have anything negative to say about this place. Nurses are kind, and the front desk girls are always ready to answer all the questions about billing, etc.
Boca Raton
[IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] clean, respectful very well organized, always have on time with appointments no delays, very happy...Amazing staff to work with on all levels...doctor [Dr. Scott Roseff] is very knowledgeable...the bond with the doctor is unexplainable, very knowledgable, caring and understanding. Amazing to work with...energy level from the moment my wife and I met with him just sets the tone of a positive outcome, he explained to us in detail all the pros and cons, was very upfront on all his suggestions, always asked us for our feedback and executed a plan of action to the best of his ability.
Dr. Roseff energy level from the moment my wife and I met with him just sets the tone of a positive outcome, he explained to us in detail all the pros and cons, was very upfront on all his suggestions, always asked us for our feedback and executed a plan of action to the best of his ability.
communicate all experiences, feeling, thoughts, as Dr. Roseff is very understanding.
Human, the bond with the doctor is unexplainable, very knowledgable, caring and understanding. Amazing to work with.
We followed all his directions, very satisfied.
Amazing staff to work with on all levels.
clean, respectful very well organized, always have on time with appointments no delays, very happy, .....................................................................................................................................................................
don't recall exact dollar amount
No comment, doctor is very knowledgeable .
2017 - 2020, Successful
He [Dr. Scott Roseff] reviewed the diagnostic tests, researched, and came up with treatment plans...He explained test results, and courses of action to correct issues. He would only proceed to the next phase if the prior one was successfully completed. He was meticulous and well informed about the latest treatments...He has your best interests at heart. He is very efficient, and it might come across as cold.
They were well versed with fertility [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine], and had multiple treatment options, they had professionals on staff to deal with patient metabolic health, and surgeons well versed in removing fibroids, transferring embryos etc...Once out of several times, they failed to communicate test results in a timely fashion...He [Dr. Scott Roseff] reviewed the diagnostic tests, researched, and came up with treatment plans...He explained test results, and courses of action to correct issues. He would only proceed to the next phase if the prior one was successfully completed. He was meticulous and well informed abou
He has your best interests at heart. He is very efficient, and it might come across as cold. Stick with it, and you will be happy you did.
He reviewed the diagnostic tests, researched, and came up with treatment plans.
They were well versed with fertility, and had multiple treatment options, they had professionals on staff to deal with patient metabolic health, and surgeons well versed in removing fibroids, transferring embryos etc
He refused to do multiple embryo transfers, based on his experiences, and analysis of the condition of the patient.
Boca Raton
[Dr. Scott Roseff] Tested for sperm fragment, stayed on top of thyroid, tested and treated NKC...started from scratch and broke down the reasons as to why none of my other previous FETs were working with another clinic. My first FET WORKED with him. He did everything I hoped all REs would do...i would wish I started fertility treatment with this clinic instead of wasting 2 years with another.
Make sure you have all previous records sent before first consultation [at IVFMD South Florida institute for Reproductive Medicine]. Make sure you follow doctors orders strictly. Come In with open mind. Having nursing schedule would be helpful. Other than that i would wish I started fertility treatment with this clinic instead of wasting 2 years with another...Nurse took the time to sit with me and talk me through all my questions without feeling rushed...Tested for sperm fragment, stayed on top of thyroid, tested and treated NKC,
Dr roseff started from scratch and broke down the reasons as to why none of my other previous FETs were working with another clinic. My first FET WORKED with him. He did everything I hoped all REs would do. Nurse Kristi was fantastic.
Don’t think twice. See dr roseff for treatment
Tested for sperm fragment, stayed on top of thyroid, tested and treated NKC,
Make sure you have all previous records sent before first consultation. Make sure you follow doctors orders strictly. Come In with open mind. Having nursing schedule would be helpful. Other than that i would wish I started fertility treatment with this clinic instead of wasting 2 years with another.
2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff gave us a second opinion, took his time reviewing our file in detail, and spent an hour with us on a call finally giving us explanations as to why this had happened. He gave us a specific plan that was tailored to our needs, and we listened to his every word and recommendation...You may not always see or speak to him, but he is always checking, double checking, and maybe even triple checking, to make sure things are exactly as they should be in your treatment
Clinic feels like a machine sometimes. Luckily the doctor and some of the staff make you feel important. Since they have so many patients there may be long wait times, and limited appointments available...[the IVFMD South Fl Institute nurse] was amazing, checked in on me often. responded quickly. was so happy for us when it finally worked..
We were at a point in our infertility journey where we felt defeated, depressed and hopeless. After two failed cycles with a different doctor, we thought there was no hope for us to have our own children. That is when we found Dr. Roseff and everything changed. Dr. Roseff gave us a second opinion, took his time reviewing our file in detail, and spent an hour with us on a call finally giving us explanations as to why this had happened. He gave us a specific plan that was tailored to our needs, and we listened to his every word and recommendation. Working with Dr. Roseff will not give you results overnight, but it will get you to your goal if you stick with him and trust the process and his experience. If you are struggling to get the results you want as so many of us do, I highly recommend seeing Dr. Roseff. There are not enough words I can say about our experience with Dr. Roseff. He is kind, patient, and truly cares about his patients and giving them a healthy baby. He is thorough, detailed, researched, and knows exactly what he is doing. You may not always see or speak to him, but he is always checking, double checking, and maybe even triple checking, to make sure things are exactly as they should be in your treatment. Thank G-d we found him as I can say after 1.5 years of IVF, we are finally pregnant with our first child. Do not give up. It will happen if you trust the right professionals. As Dr. Roseff always says: Do it once, do it right, just make it work.
Be patient
hgh
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Gladys Lopez)
Gladys was amazing, checked in on me often. responded quickly. was so happy for us when it finally worked. Gladys is the most incredible nurse there is!
insurance covered, not sure
single selective

2020, Unknown Success
Dr Roseff is a very aggressive Dr (in a good way)and is results driven...they are very welcoming to the gay community too.(lesbian couple here) We listened to his every instruction and recommendations...[he] said to trust him with 1 embryo for the 1st transfer and we will talk if we need to if it doesnt take...but he was right...1 embryo took and were pregnant...You can ask him a gazillion questions and he gladly answer all of them
Communication [at IVFMD] was always on point. Now that they are hiring new people. I think they need more training to see how the office runs before they go hands on......[nursing staff] all became my besties. Friendly, caring, and they always answered all my questions...they are very welcoming to the gay community too...Dr Roseff said to trust him with 1 embryo for the 1st transfer and we will talk if we need to if it doesnt take
Hes very thorough, polite, kind, knowledgeable and makes sure you understand everything that is going on. You can ask him a gazillion questions and he gladly answer all of them. Even doing ivf through COVID. We did virtual appts, went to the office for check up and bloodwork. Communication was always on point!
Everyone is always weary about the cost of doing IVF. I was too. It's TRUE it is expensive but everyones situation is different. I did it without insurance coverage because they helped me fund a way. There are so many different options out there I had no idea. If theres a will theres a way. Just inquire and ask you never know. Also watch Dr. Eisermann video https://youtu.be/M43ldLkSTZ0
Dr Roseff and his entire team in the Boca office is phenomenal! His motto is "Do it ONCE, Do it RIGHT, and just make it WORK. Is so very true for my wife and I! As we are pregnant with our 1st child doing IVF! Also, they are very welcoming to the gay community too.(lesbian couple here) We listened to his every instruction and recommendations. By doing so we got pregnant on our very 1st try! So do yourself a favor while reading all the reviews. Ignore the debbie downers and negetive nacys as they all have issues with following proper procedures and instructions. THIS IS THE TRUE REVIEW...MINE RIGHT HERE! Yes there's ALOT of information that will be handed to you when you 1st get started and it does get overwhelming as it is a very big process. As you are trying to get pregnant makes sense right? Theres test upon test and tons of paperwork to go over. As Dr Roseff is a very aggressive Dr (in a good way)and is results driven. Which is what you honestly want! You want someone that looks deep into every fine line of your health. He very thorough and again runs all the tests to ensure success. Which end game is for YOU to get Pregnant. Bottom line. The knowledgable team eventually feels like family. Where I call the nurses my besties and everyone just makes you feel so comfortable. Yes its neccessary to take his recommendations supplements, if u have health issues, yes go and make that appt with Marta(shes fantastic). Yes going to accupuncture does help. Be open minded and just listen to what Dr. ROSEFF and the team says. Huge thank you to Dylin office admin. Racyne, Leslie, and Courtney my besties nurses!!! Thank you for all your patience as I probably asked more questions then any patient before. I'm sure I set the record for how many emails and calls I made to you guys. Thank you Dr. Eisermann for doing my retrieval and transfer you are amazing and wonderful with great bedside manner! You're the best!! We DID IT!! Concerned about cost?? Watch this video as it's TRUE. There are ways for make it affordable. Dr  Juergen Eisermann https://youtu.be/M43ldLkSTZ0 Thank you! thank you! thank you for making our dreams come true! I'll be back in a couple years for baby #2!!
We did ivf. Round 1 was to prep your follicles and grow them. Which means lots of shots! Lots of medicines. Until they mature and boom surgery. Then embrologist sucks them out and fertilized them to turn them into embryos. Phew round 1 done. Next they biopsied each healthy embryo for genetic testing. Round 2: prep the body for transfer. More shots but but as much. Just longer. Schedule the transfer, rest and boom if it takes your pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: I got the whole team! Racyne, Leslie, and Courtney love them!!)
They all became my besties. Friendly, caring, and they always answered all my questions. As I must have asked them more questions then anyone ever has! But they were always patient with me and always there for me. Future note everyone...count your medicine and pills before the weekend and double check you have enough around the holidays. It's a constant battle to keep up with the pills.
Communication was always on point. Now that they are hiring new people. I think they need more training to see how the office runs before they go hands on. They need to learn about them patients before working with the patients. My team was like family and a few new people came in and I wasnt treated them same. But kinda like a number and not a patient as they were the new ones not me.
It's expensive and I wish insurance covered it. But I took out a loan with a low interest rate. Theres tons of options out there as everybody situations different.
This was one of my concerns too. Dr Roseff said to trust him with 1 embryo for the 1st transfer and we will talk if we need to if it doesnt take...but he was right...1 embryo took and were pregnant. Just follow his instructions and you will be fine