Genetic counseling: Offered
(904) 493-BABY (2229)
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?

The staff [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med], for the most part, all seem to enjoy their jobs. They are very helpful when you’re in the clinic, but that changes once you’re out of the clinic. Getting someone (other than the operator) to answer the phone can be a challenge at times. ... The nurses all seem very compassionate and eager to help through patients through their journey. The only issue is having a different nurse every time we go. What was discussed with one nurse may not have been relayed to the other nurse clearly or thoroughly.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff, for the most part, all seem to enjoy their jobs. They are very helpful when you’re in the clinic, but that changes once you’re out of the clinic. Getting someone (other than the operator) to answer the phone can be a challenge at times. Sometimes you may need to leave multiple voicemails for a call back.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lipari is very personable and straight forward. He doesn’t treat you like you’re just another patient, he takes the time to listen and understand your concerns. The only reason I rated him a 4 for this is because often times it’s extremely difficult to get someone on the phone. In that case you start to feel like just a number.
The nurses all seem very compassionate and eager to help through patients through their journey. The only issue is having a different nurse every time we go. What was discussed with one nurse may not have been relayed to the other nurse clearly or thoroughly. It takes a lot of time from the appointment to get everyone caught up.
What specific things went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
How was your experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
The care and attention I’ve received from Dr. Lipari has been life changing. He made me feel comfortable, but most of all he made sure I understood absolutely everything he went over and gave me real hope. He sets the bar high and showed me what to expect from all doctors. I can honestly say that I feel more confident in my ability to have a baby since transferring to Dr. Lipari.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Don’t hesitate, go now. If you’ve been to another doctor and had your dreams crushed or were unsuccessful in your attempts to have a baby, I’m sure Dr. Lipari can get you over that hump and make your dreams come true.
Describe the protocols Christopher Lipari used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr. Lipari is adamant about ensuring his patients are healthy and able to go through the process before beginning any treatment plans. At our first visit, Dr. Lipari took notes on all of my family history and past attempts. From there, he had my tubes checked to ensure they were open, did a biopsy to check for any issues, an ultrasound to check the follicles, and discussed the various medications used to assist with the process. During the ultrasound he discovered several fibroids (one rather large one that has expanded my uterus to the typical size of a woman nearing the second trimester). We then discussed the surgical options. He listened to our concerns and provided his insight on which type of surgery he thought was best. We now have an upcoming appointment scheduled for the surgery. Hopefully all goes well so we can continue our baby journey!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The price I remember most is that if the surgery at $4200. Based on pricing sheets provided to us an IUI cycle can run from $700+ and an IVF cycle from $12,500+.
Jacksonville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
This clinic [Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med] has several satellite locations, which is great for patients who do not live in Jacksonville. I've had issues with billing, and sometimes I have to wait a long time to speak with my doctor, but overall the clinic is organized and pleasant to work with. However, they share an embryologist between at least two locations, which is one of the reasons why your egg retrieval has to happen within a certain window of time.... Brittany is patient, well organized, and a great communicator.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic has several satellite locations, which is great for patients who do not live in Jacksonville. I've had issues with billing, and sometimes I have to wait a long time to speak with my doctor, but overall the clinic is organized and pleasant to work with. However, they share an embryologist between at least two locations, which is one of the reasons why your egg retrieval has to happen within a certain window of time.
Dr. Lipari has excellent bedside manners. He actually takes his time to sit down and talk to you. He seems to have a tremendous amount of empathy for his patients. When I cried in the office after he told me he suspected endometriosis, he let me cry and didn't rush me at all. In fact, he seemed to be hurting with me. When he told us that our embryos tested as chromosomally abnormal, he told us "I know this is difficult news. I know it can feel like a miscarriage." He's honestly spent as much as 40 minutes with me, explaining to me his opinions and answering all of my questions. While he is wonderful in so many ways, and while he is the only doctor to have discovered my endometriosis despite years of doctors visits explaining my pain, I do sometimes feel like a number when I am in an IVF cycle. The main reason for this is because they do batching. I prefer to start an IVF cycle when my body is ready for it, not to have my cycle synchronized with other patients' cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany is patient, well organized, and a great communicator. She is always pleasant to interact with, and she answers my questions very quickly. She makes me feel like a human, and it's clear that she wants treatment to work for us. She goes well above and beyond what I would have ever expected from my nurse. She's wonderful.
Dr. Lipari's biggest strength is that he listens to his patients. In the beginning of my treatment, I always felt more hopeful after meeting with Dr. Lipari. Dr. Lipari is also very well read. He will tell you about recently published research papers. At the same time, Dr. Lipari did not order thorough testing on me. Several tests ordered were done at my request. After my second IVF cycle with Dr. Lipari, I no longer felt more hopeful after meeting with him. In fact, I began questioning his expertise with my condition. He also did not thoroughly explain risks associated with PGS testing - he only advised us against PGS testing after I questioned the use of it with my condition. Moreover, he described a protocol one way, but then it was done very differently. All in all, I think Dr. Lipari is a great "first stop." If it weren't for him, my endometriosis may not have been discovered. His empathy and excellent bedside manners helped me cope with news about my condition. At the same time, I do wish he did more thorough testing, did not synchronize his patients' cycles, and more accurately/thoroughly described procedures.
Do research and advocate for yourself. Also, decide if you're comfortable with batching (i.e., having your cycle synced with other patients' cycles).
We used the antagonist protocol for the first two IVF cycles. Both cycles used 225 Follistim and 75 Menopur. We triggered too late during my first IVF cycle (one of my eggs was "hard boiled") so we triggered earlier for my second IVF cycle. Because of my diminished ovarian reserve, we got three Day 5 embryos between both cycles.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
This is a small office [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] with about 3 nurses since the main office is in Jacksonville. There is a nurse that meets with you for a while before the doctor comes in who basically talks about the same thing, which seems to take up more time. The nurses are nice but it is hard to reach them by phone.... The appts were between $250-$450 for consults and treatment for mega stims and meds are approx $2,000
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They seem to need someone to be answer the phones like a receptionist as it can be hard to reach them since there is a limited number of staff in Gainesville. The calls flow to Jacksonville if not answered and they aren’t able to answer the questions and refer you back to Gainesville. This may change during stims when you are able to email the nurse etc.
Dr. Lepari is very genuine and truly cares about his patients and helping them conceive. He has an incredible bed side manner and speaks to you very soft and kindly, not using jargon and expecting you to know all the ins and outs of infertility. He gives you straight answers and expectations and does not waste money or time when he knows you need a more aggressive treatment.
This is a small office with about 3 nurses since the main office is in Jacksonville. There is a nurse that meets with you for a while before the doctor comes in who basically talks about the same thing, which seems to take up more time. The nurses are nice but it is hard to reach them by phone.
Dr. Lepari is an excellent doctor with an excellent knowledge of not only infertility but endometriosis. He was the first doctor who has ever diagnosed me with endometriosis in over 23 years of constant complaining to PCP and my GYN about my constant pain, cramps, heavy bleeding with clots, etc. He is also one of the few doctors that do the endometriosis excision surgery in the country.
He is based in Jacksonville most of the time and only in Gainesville twice a month so book appointments in advance.
I was put on birth control, a high dose to stop my heavy bleeding that would last over 2 weeks. I have a diminished ovarian reserve due to endometriosis damage and Dr Lepari has planned that we skip mini stims and jump to mega stims injections so we can be more aggressive along with Femera. If that does not work we will have to do IVF. We are trying to save up for the treatment.
Describe Christopher Lipari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Does not apply

2017 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
[Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med is a] Very good clinic overall. We are pleased with what they’ve done for us this far and can’t wait to see what they can do. We have taken time off here and there for ourselves. The only issues we’ve had is with the person who answers the phone. It seems she sometimes doesn’t understand what we need or are asking... Brittany was very easy to talk to. She is always willing to help in anyway she can. She came in on a Saturday to do my IUI. She is excellent with communication and makes sure we understand everything.
2017 - 2019
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Lipari always takes his time to explain everything to us as a couple. He makes sure to go into detail and not leave anything out. He never seems to be worried about time, or how much time he spends with us. His communication skills are exceptional.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Poe)
Dr. Lipari takes his time with his patients to ensure understanding. He gives you the best options at the time. His communication skills are exceptional and the time spent makes you feel special. When dealing with endometriosis and PCOS , he made sure to explain exactly what they are and how we would treat them. When it came time to have surgery for my endometriosis, he made me feel comfortable, which is hard to do considering I am an ICU nurse.
Be patient. Trust the process.
When we first went, the goal was to find out why we weren’t getting pregnant. He assumed I had PCOS given my symptoms. Blood work was done to confirm. He performed a hystoscopy to check to see if tubes were blocked and flush them out, to eliminate that being a factor. Then I was diagnosed with endometriosis, the plan was then to have surgery to scrap it out. We did our first IUI with letrazole, shots and a trigger shot. However I responded to the letrazole well and only had time for the trigger shot. My husband has had multiple SAs and each time they are different and we are not sure why. My husband has been placed on clomid to help increase his testosterone and other hormone levels. He is now only taking half a pill every other day. We are going to be scheduling another mega IUI and then it seems if that fails, the plan will Be IVF.
Each visit is around $200 to $300. Out IUI cycle included medication was about $1500-$2000. SA costs are around $300.
Not sure yet.
Gainesville

I go to the clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] in Gainesville so I dont always so Dr. Sarch Paschall but I do see her associate that runs the Gainesville office ... she [associate] is really god because she will tell the doctor how my cycle are going and if there needs to be any changes to the medication. ... The nurses staff are great because some of them now just what you are going though because they have been there to and they have used the doctors that they are working for to.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dont really have anything bad to say about the clinic because the one in Jacksonville is a bigger office and the one in Gainesville is smaller but they do try and work with you on the time to come in because at the clinic I go to she knows I like the early morning time and if they already have people scheduled she helps out puts me on the schedule cause they know I will be there early.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She would ask you questions and she knows that some are very embarrassing cause I know the first time I saw her she asked me about facial hair and my husband was sitting there so she understood that that and she told my husband to act like he didn't hear about the facial hair because that is one thing I try and hide from him.
How was your experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I go to the clinic in Gainesville so I dont always so Dr. Sarch Paschall but I do see her associate that runs the Gainesville office and she is really god because she will tell the doctor how my cycle are going and if there needs to be any changes to the medication. Dr. Paschall remembers who you are because I dont have the chance to always see her but she knows who you are. The only reason I dont see her that much is because she works out of the Jacksonville office and going to the office takes to long to drive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She will listen to you and she understands and a lot the nurse at the clinic know what it is like to be going though the treatment.
Describe the protocols Sarah Paschall used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Menupor 150 7-8 pm for about a week. Letrozole 10 tablets all at bedtime on the first day with 150 menupor. Chorionic gonadotropin 10k (hcg) on trigger day. Progesterone 200mg sgc. Twice a day until the doctor calls with the results. I have been on the same medication sense I have been with her just because I have good results. Each month I have between 2 or 4 follicles which is great. Sometimes there is more but with me they are trying but the results are always the same when test day comes negative even with good follicles.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance covers everything except iui and ivf. I have a copay of 20 dollars everytime I go and see her and when I check my beneficiary page for insurance they get charged 500 every time I go and I usually dont get a bill in the mail unless my referral ran out of days and I have to go and get if fixed. For the medication I pay about 80 dollars for the meds because if I had to pay the full price I wouldn't be able to cover it.
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

The staff at JCRM are all very kind and helpful. The negative parts about this clinic is how inconsistent appointment times can be. Sometimes I've been seen exactly at my appointment time. But other times, I'm in the waiting room or exam room for what feels like forever. Overall the center is beautiful and staffed with beautiful people...The nurse assigned to my cycles was very quick to respond to my messages. We have only met in person once, but she was very friendly while teaching my husband how to give me my shots.
East Asian, South Asian
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Lipari was very kind and talked to my husband and I like we were people, not just a number. He always listened to our concerns and respected our wishes.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Casandra Brandt)
Dr. Lipari was great and remembering us patients. He knew what we wanted and what we were comfortable with doing. He was always friendly and welcoming. I never left an appointment with him feeling hopeless or upset.
Always voice your feelings. He does a great job listening.
With our medicated cycles, Dr. Lipari suggested starting every cycle with a short period of birth control. However, after voicing my worries, Dr. Lipari gave us the okay to do every future cycle without it. When using medication such as Letrozole, he prescribes it with 10 (2.5 mg) pills in one night. This is very different from what I've heard other women taking. However, his reasoning being that it shrinks the number of side effects caused by the medication was 100% accurate.
With military insurance, I have only had to pay copays for medication.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
JCRP is passionate about regulating sugar in PCOS patients and thus ask you to follow a relatively strict diet. They also approach IVF cycles with single embryos unless you request otherwise. We have tried absolutely everything. From medication and scheduled intercourse to full IVF cycles and everything in between. After 2 years we were successful on our first IVF cycle and gave birth to a baby boy. Since then, we have struggled immensley through miscarriage and negative pregnancy tests but never have we doubted the treatment approach.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Timeliness is an opportunity with all medical offices. Jcrm is no different. For the most part they’re on time but occasionally you’ll wait 30-45 mins after your appointment time to be seen. They offer different approaches... not necessarily in their treatment methods but in their doctors personalities. They are all equally brilliant but Dr Fox is more direct and decisive and Dr Lipari is more empathetic and relatable.
Dr Lipari is smart but balances his intelligence with empathy. We have never felt rushed or pressured to take a specific approach.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Smith)
The nursing staff is top notch. Sabrina and Nicole are outstanding.
Dr Lipari is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
Be open minded to their treatment plans.. i.e. diet and single embryo transfer approach. They have great success rates... unfortunately those rates haven’t been our experience.
Our situation isn’t typical because we’ve been seeking treatment for 6 years. We have received cheaper rates because we’ve had so many unsuccessful cycles. All in we’ve spent over $40K with everything. The IVF cycle we’re about to start costs about $1400 with drugs etc.
We recently did a cycle with 2 embryos after many unsuccessful single transfers in a row. The clinic does not recommend this due to complications with multiples, but will also share that the success rate does not increase enough to warrant doing so. They will however support you regardless of your choice.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
JCRM as a whole promotes a low carb diet for all of their patients. She doesn't push it quite as hard as Dr. Fox, but she does encourage it.... The nursing staff is overall very good about responding in a timely matter to emails, which is nice. The nursing staff does seem to have a high turnover though.... Monitoring appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning, typically with the nurse practitioners. They were pretty quick appointments, and I was usually in and out within 30 minutes
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would recommend (and have recommended) anyone to see Dr. Paschall or Dr. Lipari. However, I would not recommend someone to see Dr. Fox. While Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor and surgeon, his bedside manner is awful, and I left his office crying many times. So, I would overall recommend their office with the caveat of only seeing Dr. Paschall or Lipari as your primary doctors. They are a group practice though, and you will have one primary doctor. Throughout your cycle, you will mostly see the nurse practitioners for progress checks. Then the egg retrieval and embryo transfer is left to whoever is on call that day. Again, Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor, and he is the one that trained Dr. Paschall and Dr. Lipari, so he is certainly more than capable, but his bedside manner is not the best. So, something to be prepared for.
She's incredible. She's compassionate, and she really takes the time to connect with you as a patient. After my miscarriage, she held me and cried with me while I sobbed on the floor. I will never forget her kindness.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
I love her. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
Prepare to wait a while to see her for each visit, particularly if you go to the Southpoint office. I have found that she runs more on time at the Fleming Island office.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Monitoring appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning, typically with the nurse practitioners. They were pretty quick appointments, and I was usually in and out within 30 minutes.
Describe Sarah Paschall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They did push me towards eSETs for each one of my transfers (three separate transfers). They explained that their goal was one healthy live birth, not a multiples pregnancy with complications.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] is very clean/pretty.... The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I believe they could get more up to date in the latest tests/treatments and even embryology techniques. They seem to be doing the same techniques (besides cryo) they were doing 10 years+ ago. Most clinics have more innovative teams.... My new nurse (Sabrina) has failed to refill my Synthroid. Has failed to update my chart with results. Has failed to request labs for updated levels. And hasn't called me about latest labs to ease my mind.
European, Middle Eastern
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very clean/pretty. I have been with them since 2014 and their time management has improved SO much in that time! I never wait more than 15-20 minutes total (name called, U/S, etc.). The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I believe they could get more up to date in the latest tests/treatments and even embryology techniques. They seem to be doing the same techniques (besides cryo) they were doing 10 years+ ago. Most clinics have more innovative teams.
He was the first doctor to relate to us. He was willing to try new things even though there aren't many studies behind said treatments/tests.
She would call to let me know results of blood test but didn't put said results in my file, so I had to ask for follow up tests to make sure levels have improved. I had the follow labs done but haven't heard back.
We are in the middle of a frozen embryo transfer cycle (donor egg). He recommended doing an ERA because we had 2 failed transfers with other doctors. We found out we've been transferring 1 day too early! Our previous doctor claimed the ERA to be a bogus test and guessed maybe we now had a sperm issue.
Be honest with him and your concerns. He will be honest in return. Do not be afraid to take his time... he will sit with your for as long as you need.
He recommended an ERA after others didn't. We found out that a Day 5 transfer was too early. We've had 2 failed transfers before. We are currently in the middle of a frozen embryo cycle (donor egg). He also discovered I had a minor case of hypothyroidism, so he put me on Synthroid. My levels are now in normal range, which could help this cycle. None of my previous doctors mentioned this and my levels have always been in the high 2's. I was on Lupron and Estradiol. I am starting PIO tonight for 6 days before transfer and will continue that and Estradiol until told otherwise.
Dr. Lipari recommended the ERA and he let us know the clinical part of the test would be covered by insurance since it is diagnostic. Our previous doctor (same clinic) told us it would be completely out of pocket. We have spent over $70, 000 on treatments since 2013. This cycle with Dr. Lipari has by far been the cheapest at $2,000 since it is a frozen embryo transfer.
I haven't had this experience with him yet.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Imelda the nurse there [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state...This clinic was very nice and organized...Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic was very nice and patient friendly except the nurse Imelda. Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite. They need to make sure that all of the nurses are patient friendly and show compassion. It is already a hard time dealing with infertility but when the nurse shows you she doesn't care, that's when you know you chose the wrong place to spend your money at.
Dr Lipari was a great Doctor and i respect him a lot. I had many issues with his nurse Imelda. She wasn't very patient friendly and she made me feel like we wasted our money. We live 7 hours away and would travel back and forth but she always stated that it is very hard to treat an out of state patient. I feel I did not receive the proper care. It was already stressful going through all of this and she made this the worst experience of my life. She wasn't caring or showing any compassion towards my husband and I. Every time I spoke with her I always ended up frustrated and she never explained anything correctly or where we could understand.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Imelda)
Imelda the nurse there showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state.
Dr. Lipari was very awesome, well spoken, and clear on what the plan was for ivf. He answered all questions and was very clear on everything. He showed compassion and was very understanding. My husband and I really liked him a lot.
Make sure when you schedule your appt ask for any nurse but Imelda.
I started one cycle of ivf but the injectables were not helping me produce any eggs but he switched me to a higher dosage and different type of injectable. It helped some but no pregnancy.
ivf medication $4900.00, ivf insemination $6800.00
Dr. Lipari explained the risks and he also told us he would not transfer more than 3 embryos due to the risks of carrying multiples.

2011 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor
The nurses [at JCRM] are extremely friendly and have became like family to me. They would greet me with smiles and hugs which meant the world to me. They would carry on conversations with me and get to know me more...They had certain morning hours they did the monitoring...If the staff wasn't so amazing it would be even harder to go back and spend all the money we have each time. I miss them when I'm not in the middle of a cycle. I never ran into a nurse or doctor there that wasn't compassionate or supportive about our cycles.
2011 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The only thing that is hard is the financial part of the deal. If the staff wasn't so amazing it would be even harder to go back and spend all the money we have each time. I miss them when I'm not in the middle of a cycle. I never ran into a nurse or doctor there that wasn't compassionate or supportive about our cycles.
I always felt like I was their number one concern. Dr. Lipari is very personable and wants to do whatever it takes to get the outcome you came to receive. I feel like he genuinely cares for us and comforted us when we didn't get the outcome we hoped for.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Imelda Abuan)
The nurses are extremely friendly and have became like family to me. They would greet me with smiles and hugs which meant the world to me. They would carry on conversations with me and get to know me more.
Dr. Lipari is very friendly, personable, and compassionate. I can tell he really strives to do whats best for the patient and looks out for their health above all. For example our first cycle I had extreme OHSS and he wanted me to get well first before transferring my embryos to give us the best chance at our pregnancy. I'm so thankful he did that because the FET resulted in our son. :)
To ask for him. Tell him what you want and trust him. He is truly an amazing Doctor.
My husband did a sperm analysis and had zero at first. He put him on HCG shots for a year, injecting twice a week. They would check the sperm count every so often and they did go up but not enough to get pregnant on our own. I also don't have regular cycles. We did IVF but then I over stimulated to the meds after retrieving 32 eggs so we did a FET with 2 embryos and Bentley was born in 2014. :) We froze the other 6.In Jan 2017 we went back to try again. They transferred 2 embryos which resulted in a positive test but my levels were low. On March 21, 2017 I went for my first ultrasound to see an empty sac. I was devastated and my nurse held me and cried with me. Both cycles I took: prenatal vitamins, aspirin, metformin, Leuprolide, estradiol, Progesterone, Doxycycline, and Methylprednisolone
They had certain morning hours they did the monitoring. I absolutely LOVE my nurse Nicole so I looked forward to seeing her and didn't care what time my appointment had to be. She would have me in and out with all the information I needed.
IVF Cycle- 6,800 (we did one of those) FET Cycle-1,375 (we did two of those) Meds varied both times because we were on two different insurances each time. The first time we spent maybe $300 for meds and this year we spent around $600 on meds.
My doctor will transfer up to two embryos at a time. I am happy that they do that because we transferred two with my first cycle which we resulted in a singleton birth. They said transferring more than two can have more risks.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
We paid about $11,000 (for surgery, cycle care and medications) [at Jacksonville Reproductive Medicine]...Marty was very blunt and lacked compassion, in the few times I spoke with her. There also seemed to be a disconnect from what the physicians/providers were telling me and what she was telling me. The new nurse that took her place is much more compassionate and encouraging...I followed same protocol and used the same meds with both mini-stim cycles. Initially I took 10 days of birth control pills starting on Day 1 of my cycle. This was followed by Menopur injections on days ----- and-----. I had ultrasounds during the cycle and triggered with Pregnyl on day ----. The reason there were no changes in cycle therapy for second round is bc I responded well (with ovulation) during first round, but unfortunately did not conceive.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would say ask a lot of questions. Research things on your own, too. Don't be afraid to speak up or clarify something you're not sure abt. Timeliness is sometimes an issue when see Dr Lipari. His ARNP will generally see you before he comes in.
I felt that Sr Lipari really empathized with our situation and my test results. He has very patient and honest feedback and truly took his time to answer all of out questions. He explained everything in great detail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty (no longer with clinic) )
I am extremely confident in Dr Lipari's knowledge and experience. Although he tends to run behind in clinic, he took his time with my husband and me when we saw him. He was very honest, yet encouraging about my diagnosis.
Be prepared to spend a couple of hours at each visit. Also, my personal experience with the staff and nurses/MAs was a little frustrbeen on multiple occasions because I felt like there were several things not communbecause in advance, that should have been. There were also several times in which certain labs tests were not completed when they should have been. It was almost like there was a breakdown in communication between providers and nursing staff. In addition, be prepared to see a lot of different providers throughout your cycle.
We paid about $11,000 (for surgery, cycle care and medications). My surgery and work up was covered by insurance, but my cycles and fertility treatment was not. My HRA and FHA helped with these costs.
N/A, as we have only completed 2 mini-stim cycles. We are saving for our next step (IVF)

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
The billing and check out staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] need to be more organize and hire more people to handle the work load they have because they are very stressed and don't always seem willing to resolve our questions or concerns. (I've checked out at the front desk & was told nothing was de and when I got to my car they called saying I owed $400.00!! They have horrible communication skills). The billing /front desk staff also needs to be more understanding. Going through infertility treatments can be extremely difficult & stressful. They shouldn't treat their patients like a number & like we don't have any feelings.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr.Lipari is amazing & has helped us move forward with our journey. We love how he handles our stress & questions & don't want him to change! My only complaint about him is his availability. The billing and check out staff need to be more organize and hire more people to handle the work load they have because they are very stressed and don't always seem willing to resolve our questions or concerns. (I've checked out at the front desk & was told nothing was de and when I got to my car they called saying I owed $400.00!! They have horrible communication skills). The billing /front desk staff also needs to be more understanding. Going through infertility treatments can be extremely difficult & stressful. They shouldn't treat their patients like a number & like we don't have any feelings.
Since the first day we met Dr. Lipari (which was at a seminar held at his facility) we felt as if he truly cared about our concerns/feelings & overall care. Everytime we see him he takes time to explain things out to us & makes us feel like we are his only patients of the day. As if we have his undivided attention. He's very patient & kind & has always explained our test results clearly without getting frustrated or annoyed. He's is the first Doctor I've ever met that made me feel as if I truly mattered to his practice. We have gone through a lot in the last few years but we keep moving forward because we know we are taken care of with Dr. Lipari. There are never any surprises and he is always consistent. He follows through.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci Nurcellari )
My nurse, Traci, has been the best nurse I've had at this facility since we started seeing Dr. Lipari. She does her best to get back to us on appts/procedures etc. There have been a few mishaps due to poor communication but eventually got resolved after a few phone calls to the office. Nurce Candace is also very helpful & kind. Only once did she treat me as if I was annoying her & I feel that it was due to how busy they were at the start of the morning. Most of the staff is helpful & polite but it can quickly turn ugly when they get busy/backed up. Which happens often. The billing and check out department is my least favorite area of this practice. The billing/check out staff have given us incorrect information more times than I can count on two hands. Communication is lacking in this dept & has made this infertility journey a nightmare. Some of the staff have been rude & did not get back to us in a timely manner.
He's the first Doctor I've ever met that didn't rush me out the door or forget to answer my questions or address my concerns. He is always very patient & kind. Not just with us but everytime I see him interacting with other patients, he is always very kind. He always gives my husband & I his undivided attention & throughly explains the plans and processes we have to go through. We've had several negative experiences with other staff members including another Doctor at this practice but Keep coming back because of him. He is an amazing Doctor & ive so glad we found him!
None. He is a great Doctor.
We've had several IUI's with other Doctors. We are going to start our first IVF cycle in the next few months. I've been put on many different medications but don't remember all of them by name/dosage etc. (I'm at lunch at work & don't have the information with me).
Insurance didn't cover any ivf meds or treatments. Our appts were covered and we have to pay copays.

Endometriosis, Male Factor
They [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] do have "monitoring hours" and for the most part I would schedule my appointment in that time. However, they were flexible with scheduling afternoon appointments with me when I needed them. It just depends on what is going on that day in the clinic if your going to have to wait long or not wait at all...My nurse Tracy is a rock star! She is very good about responding quickly to my e-mails and will even call me to check on me throughout my cycle. She works very hard and has many patients to handle but once again, I never feel like a number.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
I felt like a human. There's not one person in this office that doesn't greet you with a smile and treats you with respect and dignity.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Tracy )
My nurse Tracy is a rock star! She is very good about responding quickly to my e-mails and will even call me to check on me throughout my cycle. She works very hard and has many patients to handle but once again, I never feel like a number. She always has a smile on her face when I see her. When things don't go as planned in a cycle, she is offering a kind word and reminding me to stay postive and not to get discouraged.
You never know when you meet a new doctor how they will be. If they will have good bedside manner, if they will show compassion or even if they will be relatable. Dr. Lipari meets all of these for me. From the first time we met him he was warm and welcoming. This journey is very hard and can mentally and physically wear you down. Dr. Lipari cares for his patients as human beings and not as a number or statistic and this shows in his great work. There have been times where the cycle has not turned out they way we wanted and every time he sits down with my husband and myself and talks us through what went wrong what went right and reassures us that there is always a different approach. He has to be a busy man but never once do I get the impression he is being rushed or needs to leave us quickly to get to another patient. I really can't say enough great things about dr. Lipari!
The reason you are seeking his help will most likely be for fertility reasons. Just know that sometimes these issues aren't a quick fix, it may take some time.
I did 3 cycles of low stimulation of femara 7.5mg 10 tablets on day 3/4 of cycle with menopur injections of 75 iui for 3 days followed by trigger shot for timed intercourse. We then moved on to the same protocol for an iui cycle that was cancelled due to low sperm count. They would like post-wash of a count of 2 million my husband initial count was only 1 million and once it is wash they said they will get 1/3rd of that. We decided to cancel and move on to Ivf. I did birth control pills for 12 days then stopped received my period 3 days later took 10 tablets of femara. Started taking gonal f 225 iui with menopur 75 iui for 5 days with ceterocide for 4 of those days. We had our egg retrieval and got 6 eggs, 3 fertilized and 2 arrested after fertilization and the other one only made it to 4 cell embryo.
I was working full time when I first started at this clinic. They do have "monitoring hours" and for the most part I would schedule my appointment in that time. However, they were flexible with scheduling afternoon appointments with me when I needed them. It just depends on what is going on that day in the clinic if your going to have to wait long or not wait at all.
Minimal Ivf cycle - $5250 for cycles 1-2 , medicines not included Iui- $1200
Jacksonville
Upon my first visit/consultation I was treated with so much respect. From the receptionist to the nurse everyone was so caring and understanding.... The strength is that they [J'ville Ctr Repro Med] are very good in what they do. The weakness is sometimes it can be a really long wait to see the doctor if you need to get in right away, because they are in high demand....I see the nurses majority of the time, however they are very skilled in what they do, and most if not all have had some fertility treatment done in order to conceive a baby. They are very understanding and willing to listen to the patients.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The strength is that they are very good in what they do. The weakness is sometimes it can be a really long wait to see the doctor if you need to get in right away, because they are in high demand.
After experience a traumatic loss due to a miscarriage at 5 months, (which is rare). I called to schedule an appointment with JCRM and they were able to get me in right away with the first available doctor whom happened to be Dr. Lipari. Upon my first visit/consultation I was treated with so much respect. From the receptionist to the nurse everyone was so caring and understanding. I didn't feel as if I was alone. I was giving hope that by attending this practice I would one day get my miracle baby. No matter what day or time, the staff is always so helpful and hopeful and willing to go above an beyond to whatever necessary for their patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Neidhart)
The experience was inspiring and provided hope. After explaining my situation that my miscarriage was claimed to be due to incompetent cervix he immediately did an evaluation and had test scheduled. Due to my husband being in the military and prepping for deployment we were on a time crunch. Dr. Lipari was so understanding he was able to schedule the appointments within that same week. He didn't provide false hope but rather a sense of understanding. Providing with my diagnoses of PCOS he immediately put me on a low carb diet as well as did a polyp removal surgery. He remembers his patients name and situations, and is very patient and understanding.
To have patience. Each and every person is different. We can't go off what someone else has done or is in the process of doing. Listen to the doctors recommendation.
The very first thing that I had to do was a test cycle run, which once I started my period I had to fall the office so they could schedule and HSG test on day 5. I had to take doxycycline up until the day of testing. Once the HSG was done and there was no blockage I had a test hysteroscopy in which they used to examine the uterus with a camera. Inside that is where they found 6 polyps and I was put back on doxycycline and scheduled for surgery removal on another day of my cycle. Upon removing the polyps I immediately went into BirthControl and took that for two additional weeks to surpress my ovaries for the next cycle. Once we started the cycle I was put on prenatal vitamins and aspirin. Day 7 I took letorzole which helps with follicles maturity. A week later I was administered the HCG shot which helped with ovulation induction. One week later after ovulation induction I was tested to ensure that in fact I did ovulate. One week after that I did a pregnancy test in house. Although it was negative we took the same approach to conduct IUI for the 2nd cycle since my husband was gone.
Majority of my care is covered under the Tri-Care network. However for the IUI I did end up coming out of pocket and that cost was 750 because Tri-Care only covers Natural Intercourse to conceive
This doctor office is very strong believer in natural courses before invasive.
Jacksonville

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
They [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] work with you scheduling very well. I had problems with getting time from work and they were awesome. They worked with us if we had billing questions and tried to get as much coverage as possible by insurance.... n the end it can be costly but each fee and procedure did seem to be affordable.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They work with you scheduling very well. I had problems with getting time from work and they were awesome. They worked with us if we had billing questions and tried to get as much coverage as possible by insurance.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Never once did I feel like I was think to benefit his practice. He always took all the time I needed and wanted with me and never pushed me away
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Dr Brittney Poe)
Dr Poe was so caring. She took so much time to explain in detail everything we were doing and if there was better ways of it was the best. Why it was, and that we fully understood everything
How was your experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
He took time to go every how everything would work. Why we are were we are today and the things we can do to help. Never made me feel uncomfortable. If I was confused on what he was saying he would break it down for me step my step and explain definition of any words we didn't understand who how they fit into our treatments. When I explained that I was scared or nervous he took time to assure me of the risks and benefits to make sure I was comfortable with everything. When I had extra questions after I was able to call and get the answers I needed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Have patience and an open mind because if you don't you will not get what you need.
Describe the protocols Michael Fox used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We used about 3 different methods. One or two of them before I had a procedure to help and then after was well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
In the end it can be costly but each fee and procedure did seem to be affordable. We definatly didn't have money set aside but we were able to get what we needed up to the point of my body was not working for us and I have no other treatment options but IVF which we cant afford at this time
Describe Michael Fox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I didn't use these services
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2 IVF, Donor Eggs
He has satellite offices [at J'ville Ctr Repro Med - Gaines] so you can do all your monitoring close to home. His prices are very competitive. He does all procedures out of Pensacola. His procedure team is very thoughtful and informative...He was a good bit cheaper than other clinics in my area...They are extremely flexible!...He likes to get into the details of every diagnosis and procedure, so if you are a less is more person let him know at the onset of appointment. I could see were some people may be in information overload after an appointment with him :-)...
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
He has satellite offices so you can do all your monitoring close to home. His prices are very competitive. He does all procedures out of Pensacola. His procedure team is very thoughtful and informative.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Ripps, is very thoughtful and detailed oriented. He goes through your test results with you and gives you all the options you have. He only uses evidence based medicine. He personally calls you when you request it or have questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Linda)
Dr Ripps has a few satellite offices where the do consultations and monitoring. He does all procedures out of his Pensacola office. He has an IVF coordinator, Linda, who is wonderful. All of his office staff are very friendly, helpful and get back with you promptly.
How was your experience with Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Ripps is very evidence based in his practice. He explained everything ever step of the way. He uses graphs and power points and makes everything very easy to understand. He is also very thoughtful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Barry Ripps used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
After going through all my test results with me, he was very honest and told me it was going to be very difficult for me to get pregnant with my own eggs. He said to get the most out of our treatments for the money we should go straight to IVF. We did a traditional cycle on maxed out doses of menopure and folostem, we did not get any viable eggs. We then went to an antigonist cycle where I got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 1 made it to day 5 that resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I then chose to move to donor eggs. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant.
They are extremely flexible!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
He was a good bit cheaper than other clinics in my area
Barry Ripps
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

Anovulation, Endometriosis
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] offered step by step support from financial aid, help in finding hotel rooms for out of state travelers, and convenient appointment times. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The clinic is incredibly efficient and well run.... My estimated costs for total minimal stimulation IVF was 6900.... Dr. Lipari took the time to explain the entire procedure and process of IVF to both my husband and myself, and also included my young daughter in the conversation.
Anovulation, Endometriosis
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic offered step by step support from financial aid, help in finding hotel rooms for out of state travelers, and convenient appointment times. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The clinic is incredibly efficient and well run.
Dr. Lipari took the time to explain the entire procedure and process of IVF to both my husband and myself, and also included my young daughter in the conversation. He made sure we both understood every aspect of the treatment and took the time to answer all of our questions, even the smallest ones! He was engaging, personable and professional.
Dr. Lipari was incredibly thorough and professional at every interaction. My case was especially difficult since I was being managed from four hours away. I also had recently suffered an ectopic pregnancy loss, so he was especially sensitive to my husband and me during our first IVF experience. He explained every step of the process in great detail, and was incredibly helpful. During the transfer, I was at high risk for OHSS, and was devastated to find out that I couldn't transfer both of my embryos, Dr. Lipari was so supportive and explained that I was such a perfect candidate for an ESET, and my odds were favorable for a successful pregnancy. He made me feel so much better during a particularly difficult day.
Trust Dr. Lipari, his experience and his training. Follow his advice, his wisdom and his staff. He truly has your best interest at heart.
My estimated costs for total minimal stimulation IVF was 6900.
Dr. Lipari favored the ESET for me, in particular, due to my risk of Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome risks with multiple pregnancies.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Very small clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] which is nice. The office staff are great - I went through a transition with them and they were so good. The office is a little confusing to find to make sure you look at the map in the front of the building....Erica was the best. She was thorough and so funny. When I saw her it felt like she remembered me and that made me feel very comfortable....Dr. Yates listened and asked questions. She was very kind while also being direct with her information.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Very small clinic which is nice. The office staff are great - I went through a transition with them and they were so good. The office is a little confusing to find to make sure you look at the map in the front of the building.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Erica)
How was your experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Yates was the second doctor I saw regarding infertility. She asked questions and listened to the answers. She did more than just treat me like a typical “unexplained infertility” case like the first doctor I saw. She ran a thyroid lab on me and found that I was slightly hypothyroid and put me on Levothyroxine. She also had me undergo a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy to get rid of a small amount of endometriosis. So I felt like she really tried everything she could think of to help solve our mystery with infertility. She was always kind and her sense of humor helped to ease those awkward moments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Be ready for her to be upfront and honest.
Describe the protocols Melissa Yates used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I went through two rounds of medicated cycles with letrozole and ovidrel. The third course was the same but after doing a laparoscopy and with IUI. After those 3 failed attempts she suggested IVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Overall I think we spent around 5,000.
Orlando

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I was getting mostly seen in their Gainesville office [Jacksonville Ctr for Reproductive Medicine]. It means I only saw the doctor three times, initial consultation, egg retrieval and transfer. It also means there is no change to your protocol once it’s set.... Brittany, the nurse who does all my monitoring, is very understanding about my schedule. She always tried to fit me into clinic schedule based on mine.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I was getting mostly seen in their Gainesville office. It means I only saw the doctor three times, initial consultation, egg retrieval and transfer. It also means there is no change to your protocol once it’s set.
He is very understanding and tried to answer all my questions after my first chemical pregnancy.
Brittany is absolutely passionate and caring person. She understands what her patients going through during infertility treatments. My only complain is that she gets disorganized sometimes due to heavy patient loads.
Dr. Lipari has compassion and communicate pretty well. He also has decent bed manner. However, he changed my medication protocol for second round of egg retrieval and it was a failure. I got 23 eggs from first round and only 4 from second round.
Be more active in the treatment process and trust yourself. If had any concern about his treatment plan, speak up.
He had me on 150 Gonal-f and 75 menopur with antagon protocol. After 9 days of stim, triggered with HCG. 4 eggs were retrieved, 3 matured and 2 fertilized. 1 made to day 5 blast and transferred fresh.
I had infertility coverage with my insurance. Since it was second round of ivf that year and I maxed out of pocket, I didn’t have to pay anything.
We decided to transfer two embryos and Dr. Lipari respected out decision. He did take good amount of time explaining the risk of having twins and minimum increase of pregnancy rate with transferring two embryos.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
[Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine is] Very unorganized. On multiple occasions the nurses and offices staff mixed up our appointments. They also charged the insurance under infertility so the insurance company wouldn’t cover my procedure...We were supposed to get an ultrasound done the same day as flooding our tubes and was told they do it at the same time. The doctor told us later it was never done and we were charged 2k for a diagnostic procedure. Now we don’t have enough money to do IVF. We also had many mixed up appointments.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
the Nurses were very nice and friendly. They have a coffee pot (that is never filled) in the waiting room. We showed up to an appointment on time and their wasn’t anyone there and there were ropes blocking g off the exit from the elevator to the waiting area. All other appointments we waited all long time to be seen. At one appointment we waited over two hours.
We waited hours for our appointment. Sometimes we would be scheduled for an appointment and they would t have our records reviewed. Was never called back to review test results and was charged for a procedure when I was told I wouldn’t be.
Was late to take our appointment multiple times. He didn’t have accurate knowledge of cost. He acted like we didn’t matter. I felt like we werent given specific communications about procedures for surgeries. We were then charged for a procedure after we were told all diagnostic testing was covered by insurance.
Read all reviews and get multiple options from other doctors.
All we did was diagnostic testing. He flooded my tubes to check for blue cling and we fitted the catheter for the egg transfer. We also did blood tests for hormone levels.
2300.00

2011 - 2018
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
Despite my negative experience with my nurse, I think JCRM is great clinic and would highly recommend it to a friend. Not only is the care really fantastic, but their prices are very competitive and I appreciate that a lot....My nurse it seems was very forgetful....An embryo transfer cost roughly $1800, before being prorated for offsite cycle monitoring by around $900. Fresh IVF cycle was about $6000....I was not happy with the care that I received from Katrina.
2011 - 2018
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I never had to remind him of my situation; he always remembered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Katrina)
I was not happy with the care that I received from Katrina. I decline to comment further as she is no longer working with this clinic.
Very compassionate and ethical, holding my health higher than other outcomes. For example, insisting on single embryo transfers because of the possibility that my cervix was compromised, which we found out later it was.
Insist on MTHFR screening if given RPL panel, not just homocysteine levels.
We used donor eggs from the very start, knowing from previous bloodwork and failed IVF cycle that donor eggs were my best chance of pregnancy. I followed a Lupron suppression protocol with birth-control pills to prepare for the transfers. Five out of six transfers implanted successfully. I Experienced four losses, the first three likely due to a clotting disorder, possibly related to MTHFR. The fourth being due to an incompetent cervix. Finally upon my six embryo transfer I had a live birth.
Recent research indicates that eSETs are almost successful as multiple embryo transfers. It is definitely the safest way to go. I fully support Dr. Lipari’s practice of eSATs.
Jacksonville

I met multiple nurses and receptionist during our many visits [to Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine]. But they were all very caring and compassionate...we did a clomid treatment cycle which costed us 600$. The next one up costed 800$ which included injections...We used the Gainesville office, which is there smaller branch office. The only problems we had with using this clinic is that for one or two tests we had to go to the main office in Jacksonville which was over two hours away from out home. This was the only dislike with them. I have loved every part of their clinic besides that.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I got to work with her and her nurse practitioner very closely. They explained everything to me. About what to expect, how the tests work, how the procedures would work once we start. They explained everything to my husband and I in a way that made us feel like they cared and that it wasn’t just about money or a number. They seem to genuinely care. Also every time I called I was able to speak to them personally.
I met multiple nurses and receptionist during our many visits. But they were all very caring and compassionate.
She was a very caring and understanding woman she listened to our concerns and Goals. She told us about all the processes and any complications we might face. She never rushed us through an appointment. I truly felt like I was in excellent hands.
Trust in her, she will keep you in good hands
Our office visits were covered under our insurance. But we did a clomid treatment cycle which costed us 600$. The next one up costed 800$ which included injections
We only did pills and injections

2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Male Factor
JCRM has some serious billing issues. They constantly billed me incorrectly and are still sending bills from a surgery done a year ago. They often run late. Most of the nurses are pretty good though.... IVF cycles are very affordable with this clinic. Around 6800-7000 plus medication. I also had surgery with them that totaled to be around 2000 out of pocket.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Fox is not very friendly. He would get annoyed when I would ask questions and it always felt like he wanted to rush me out.
Brittany was mostly good to work with. She was friendly and helpful and answered questions quickly. The only thing I didn't like was when I had failures I did not feel like she really cared.
Dr. Fox does not have a good bedside manner. He has never smiled in all of my appointments with him, he was not willing to answer my questions and just would say "don't worry about that" and not answer. He was not very flexible or willing to try new things. Did not see like he cared if I had success or not.
I would advise someone to not see him. If you must, be aware he will not be a doctor that is compassionate or willing to answer your questions.
He does batch cycles and does the same protocols for almost every patient. JCRM as a clinic treats the patients as a herd mentality and doesn't do a lot of individualized care.
I only had 1 blast to transfer each time

2014 - 2017
Endometriosis, Unexplained
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] is pretty and well kept. The staff is amazingly friendly. As much as I hate going there I'm never uncomfortable or ignored. Everyone remembers my name! Not sure that's a good thing. The nurses like to learn and I don't mind them using me as an example/teaching moment if it just betters the staff.... I love Traci. Answered messages/emails by end of day if not sooner. She was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She kept up with Rx refills and follow ups.
2014 - 2017
European, Middle Eastern
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is pretty and well kept. The staff is amazingly friendly. As much as I hate going there I'm never uncomfortable or ignored. Everyone remembers my name! Not sure that's a good thing. The nurses like to learn and I don't mind them using me as an example/teaching moment if it just betters the staff.
I feel he treated me the same way he treated the woman before me and the woman after me. I did not feel like an individual.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci Nurcellari)
Dr. Fox is a nice man, but he is old school. He isn't open to discuss new/trending/innovative treatments or tests. He is all about numbers and statistics and not about taking risks. I just felt that I didn't get the best care for MY BODY and issues.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Do not assume he knows all.
2 IUIs... 3rd IUI converted to mini-IVF (less meds) due to too many stimulated follicles. This resulted in OHSS and 0 embryos. Mini-IVF #2 (less meds) resulted in 8 eggs and 2 Day 5 embryos... transferred both. BFN. IVF#3 resulted in 13 eggs but no embryos. (also under care of 3rd doctor) IVF#4 donor egg cycle. 16 eggs and 5 Day 5 embryos... transferred 1 (due to age and quality of embryo). Only 1 of remaining made it to freeze. Switched doctors after he claimed "maybe" there's a chromosomal issue with sperm.
It's 99% out of pocket, so basically a year's salary.
If all embryos are high quality he doesn't recommend transferring more than 1 (if under 40) BUT it is up to the couple/female.
Jacksonville

Everyone [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was great.....I felt bad that I was constantly calling them with questions that I had forgotten after being told....and they didn't make me feel bad and we're ALWAYS upbeat...10,000 for up to the egg retrieval including anesthesia, pgs, icsi....5,000 meds....I was on a antagonist protocol...I believe at the highest doses of gonal 300ui/ menopur 150ui/centricide .she did have to adjust my meds and actually my egg retrieval happend 2 days before schd. Due to my age and low reserve n extreme male infertility. ...her intial thoughts on the cycle were spot on.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would recommend a better prit ed out literature on everything.
Dr yates was very personable, and felt she genuinely cared about my outcome vs looking at me like a paycheck.She was so excited when more follicles were retrieved than our last count. She called me herself several times with instructions, results, and checking up on me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
Everyone was great.....I felt bad that I was constantly calling them with questions that I had forgotten after being told....and they didn't make me feel bad and we're ALWAYS upbeat
I choose dr yates due to that fact that I genuinely trusted her when she informed us on our success rates vs another clinic that assured me a nearly 70% success. She went over all our obstacles n test results, even though she stated our success rate was a bare minimum ...SHE WAS HONEST AND JUST DIDN'T WANT my $15,000+
In my case it was such a overload of info, once I left I forgot most of it....I would recommend writing it down while shes talking
Describe Melissa Yates's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My dr due to knowing I will have little to no eggs choose to transfer 2 eggs.
Orlando

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
[JX CRM] Strengths, work as a team to get the best outcomes. Give many seminars to help educate the community on many issues causing infertility. Weakness, I haven't had any issues that they were not more than happy to fix and quickly...Imelda treats me like family. I have also cried on her shoulder. She calls me back in a very timely manner. Is always compassionate with me. Handles my crazy mood swings from emotions and hormones very well. We ate getting ready to hear up for another round of ivf and she is already hitting the pavement hard.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr Lapari always takes his time with me. He relates to me and my struggle with his own past experiences he doesn't mind sharing. He stayed after the office was closed, after a failed round to talk it through with me. Shows so much compassion.
He really knows what he is doing and takes his time to make sure you really understand it yourself. Very compassionate. Warm and friendly at all times. Very easy to talk to and has let me cry on his shoulder more than once. Feels like family.
Trust him. Be open, he really cares and you will never feel judged for your feelings.
He used ingectables for both my iui rounds with gangrilex. My low ovarian reserve required that they get my eggs to keep growing. I usually only get 1 or 2 in each round.
Including meds about $6,000 per round. Ivf was with Dr fox same office about $15,000. Meds were a bunch of that. My body takes extra time and meds to respond.
Jacksonville

Nursing staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was phenomenal. They were available at all hours and came in on weekends to perform treatments without complaint or disagreement. Were very nice to my four year old. Appeared to be almost as sad as I was when I got negative test results... weakness is it that the Gainesville office is a satellite office for what appears to be the main office or main offices in Jacksonville and Orlando. Any major treatment would happen in one of those locations at least an hour and a half from Gainesville.
European, Latino
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Were you able to get me in quickly. Clean had almost everything I needed at the same facilities. Provided free samples when medications weren't available quickly. Were understanding of my work schedule and we're willing to meet very early or very late. A weakness is it that the Gainesville office is a satellite office for what appears to be the main office or main offices in Jacksonville and Orlando. Any major treatment would happen in one of those locations at least an hour and a half from Gainesville.
Nursing staff was phenomenal. They were available at all hours and came in on weekends to perform treatments without complaint or disagreement. Were very nice to my four year old. Appeared to be almost as sad as I was when I got negative test results.
Has no children of her own. Was annoyed with my 4 year old when he had to visit. Did not seem interested in children. In many cases left me with no hope. Had no idea about cost or options for financing. Did not direct me to someone who could help me with financing.
Don't look for sympathy. Don't look for a counselor. Expect clinical honesty.
Dr. Yates suggested ivi for 3 Cycles and while happy with my egg production did not result in positive test result. Suggested IVF but we have been unable to obtain the finances.
$3000 iui per cycle

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Sabrina [a nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] is very thorough in explanations. I understand she is extremely busy but wish I could receive communication more quickly from her.... We did letrozole with timed intercourse and a trigger shot to initiate ovulation. He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] was very clear about instructions and open to any and all questions.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The entire team is great! They all know what you're there for and are kind and compassionate!
Dr. Lipari was careful to explain what the course of action was and what he expected of me during treatment. He was kind and extremely compassionate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina )
Sabrina is very thorough in explanations. I understand she is extremely busy but wish I could receive communication more quickly from her.
Dr. Lipari was compassionate and extemely understanding in what I was going through, including the financial burden of trying to conceive. He's walked the infertility road and so he's able to relate to how you're feeling. He made sure I understood the plan and how to carry it out. He is very adamant about consuming a healthy diet which can seem unimportant but once you start doing things his way, your body responds in amazing ways! His advice and professional opinion have been spot on!
Go in with all your questions, no matter how silly you think they are, he'll answer them all patiently and clearly!
We did letrozole with timed intercourse and a trigger shot to initiate ovulation. He was very clear about instructions and open to any and all questions.
My insurance did not cover anything for my treatment but what I did pay was extremely fair! This office strives to be affordable while not skimping on anything necessary!

2009 - 2014
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
My nurse [at J'ville Ctr Repro Med - J'ville] was nice and seemed to have good intentions. She was usually available if I had questions or needed something clarified. However, after my third IVF at this clinic, and another negative test, I didn't hear from them at all asking how I was doing or if I wanted to start another treatment. It's almost as if THEY gave up on me. That is when I knew it was time to look for a new doctor...
2009 - 2014
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Dr Fox seems to prescribe the same treatment to all patients starting with his low carb diet. When I wasn't getting success from IVF, he never even blinked at changing the protocol, which led to more failure.
My nurse was nice and seemed to have good intentions. She was usually available if I had questions or needed something clarified. However, after my third IVF at this clinic, and another negative test, I didn't hear from them at all asking how I was doing or if I wanted to start another treatment. It's almost as if THEY gave up on me. That is when I knew it was time to look for a new doctor.
He does not have very good bedside manner. He will remember you but not what your treatment has been and the results. During appointments with him, he is constantly flipping through my chart to see what was going on, it didn't seem like he reviewed the chart beforehand at all. Appointments with him were consistently hours late.
Be your own advocate and stand up for yourself. If something is not working, demand that a change be made.
They would schedule multiple appointments at the same time (3 people for each 30 minute window). If you weren't the first one at 8am to sign in, you would definitely not be seen until 8:30.
It was cheaper than most. Around $4000 for our first IVF mini cycle. Around $6000 for the second and third cycles. Medications not included and depends on the coverage you have.

Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
We have accomplished more here [Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med] than we have anywhere else. Everyone is hands on and puts forth so much effort. They try to get to know you on a personal basis and we love that because we feel like we can connect with them. ... Nicole was awesome all around. Also, Sabrina was as well. They answered every question and were always there to answer emails no matter how many you sent a day
Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This place is amazing. We have accomplished more here than we have anywhere else. Everyone is hands on and puts forth so much effort. They try to get to know you on a personal basis and we love that because we feel like we can connect with them.
He really cares about his job and his patient. He came up with different options prior to our first time meeting. He puts forth lots of effort and time to make sure your needs are met
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole N. )
I cannot say anything bad about him. I honestly wish we would have started with him from the get go. We have accomplished more in the 9 months than we did for two years with other doctors. He makes sure we fully understand everything that is happening and if we have any issues, he works them out. He always has a back up plan in case something goes wrong
Trust him and believe in him. He knows what he is doing
He preferred single embryo transfer due to our young age and healthy body. He knew if he placed two in there and they were to split then my body would not be able to carry it
Orlando

We were left waiting for hours for an appointment [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] after we were forgotten...Staff have always been friendly on the phone and in person. Clean facility Weaknesses: long wait time, typically there two hours or more. Difficult to get an appointment with a doctor. Unresponsive billing department. Late surgery times. Long waiting time for testing and surgeries.
European, Prefer not to answer
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Staff have always been friendly on the phone and in person. Clean facility Weaknesses: long wait time, typically there two hours or more. Difficult to get an appointment with a doctor. Unresponsive billing department. Late surgery times. Long waiting time for testing and surgeries. Not enough informed time before appointments to fox insurance issues and renewals.
We were always treated on a personal level looking at our own situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yes)
They always seem to be available for any questions I have had, quick response, sensitive at appointments and phone calls.
Each visit we would leave the conversation feeling very positive. However there seems to be too much positivity to where we believed medicated cycles would be a sure thing and result in a pregnancy. Dr is very sensitive but does not go over the realistic chance of treatment not working. Once treatment started I did not feel like the doctor prepared us well.
Ask for straightforward answers and diagnosis.
Treatment protocol I responded well to, letrozole, menopur, HCG injection
Insurance has covered treatment so far

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Wait times [at Jacksonville Ctr for Reproductive Med] can be long, but when you are in there they treat you like you are the only patient. The staff is all very friendly and knowledgeable. They were very compassionate through my experience. I love that they treat the whole patient to find out what is causing infertility rather than just producing a baby.... Be prepared to hear about making lifestyle and dietary changes.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Wait times can be long, but when you are in there they treat you like you are the only patient. The staff is all very friendly and knowledgeable. They were very compassionate through my experience. I love that they treat the whole patient to find out what is causing infertility rather than just producing a baby.
I feel that he has always been honest and forthcoming with info. He takes his time as needed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kacie)
She has been available anytime I need her. I can reach her by email or phone and she is always able to answer my questions.
Dr Fox is very straightforward. He is knowledgeable and opinionated based on his research and experience. He is a big believer in treating the whole patient rather than a quick fix. He won’t just jump to IVF unless he deems it medically necessary.
Be prepared to hear about making lifestyle and dietary changes. He won’t be warm and fuzzy.
He did an HSG and hysteroscopy along with a lot of blood work. He then performed laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and a septum in my uterus. While in there he removed fibroids and diagnosed a hernia.

Endometriosis, PCOS
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med-Jacksonville] is very friendly and welcoming. They treat you like a patient and get to know you on a personal level. They are empathetic and sympathetic to your journey. They are always available and supportive during your time.... Sabrina was always empathetic and supportive throughout this journey... Dr Lipari’s office was less costly compared to other clinics in the area and he also provided a military discount.
Endometriosis, PCOS
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very friendly and welcoming. They treat you like a patient and get to know you on a personal level. They are empathetic and sympathetic to your journey. They are always available and supportive during your time.
Dr Lipari was always so patient and kind and took the time to explain or answer any questions my husband and I had.
Sabrina was always empathetic and supportive throughout this journey
Dr Lipari was always cheerful and positive and took the time to explain everything. He listened to me and my husband and let us drive our decisions rather than him telling us what to do. He provided feedback on our decision and never pushed us beyond what we wanted.
Don’t lose hope.
We tried times intercourse with oral and injectible medications 9 times. During that time I had my endometriosis removed by Dr Lipari. He took the time to give the times intercourse the chance (covered by insurance) before we resulted in a non covered procedure (IVF).
None

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
The Jacksonville office [CRM] is very large. Sometimes, it can feel a little overwhelming. I preferred the Gainesville location...The nursing staff at JCRM is very compassionate and caring. They will make sure you understand everything, and if they need to, consult your doctor for further clarification...There have been a few times when I was supposed to be scheduled for tests (both in the clinic itself and downstairs in the outpatient facility) and they have somehow not been scheduled correctly. This has caused major problems with my insurance billing.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The Jacksonville office is very large. Sometimes, it can feel a little overwhelming. I preferred the Gainesville location.
He always remembered me and treated me and my husband with respect.
Dr. Fox is a very straightforward guy. He tells you the facts without emotion, which can be very valuable in this process (because it can also be horribly emotional for you), but can also be kind of jarring if you don't go into your visits prepared for whatever news might be coming.
Take notes when he's talking to you about treatment, and try not to go alone, is at all possible. That way, if you happen to miss something (as the fertility process can be very confusing) the person with you can help you disseminate the info later.
He prescribed a low carb diet, surgery for the endo, and suggested IVF. His rationale for the IVF was my age and the fact that my endo had gone untreated for so long.
My costs were very high (which is why we were unable to pursue IVF) because of my insurance. I don't believe his clinic charges outrageous prices.

2010 - 2012
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Other
During our year and a half at JCRM I had several nurses covering my case. I was not happy with the nurse instability at the time.... Began with Letrozole - wasn't working so injections were added. Tried 4 IUIs - all unsuccessful. Dr. Lipari suggested Laparoscopy surgery for endometriosis after third IUI. Stage 2 endo discovered and removed with excision surgery. Tried one more IUI - unsuccessful. Moved onto IVF. First attempt failed. Second attempt (with ICSI) successful.
2010 - 2012
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths - not pushy, will listen to your desires, begin with least invasive procedure, flexible hours, doctors are excellent. Weakness - cost, nurse changes
Great bedside manner, listened to our concerns, never felt rushed
Very informative. Very kind. Discovered endometriosis and removed with excision surgery. I had another abdominal surgery 5 years later and it had not returned. Only complaint would be that we didn't see a doctor at every sonogram, but nurse practitioners were great as well.
IUIs were about $1500 IVFs were about $10,000 with medications
We all agreed to transfer the 2 embryos that survived to Day 5 due to the embryo quality.
Jacksonville
Since they [Jacksonville Center Reproductive Med- Gaines] had a few locations and I went to the local, satellite office, it was a bit confusing and strange. Everyone was nice and polite and it was very clean there. I enjoyed going and when I had tests done they were pain free.... The nurse at the Gainesville location was amazing and I loved her so much. She made me feel good.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Since they had a few locations and I went to the local, satellite office, it was a bit confusing and strange. Everyone was nice and polite and it was very clean there. I enjoyed going and when I had tests done they were pain free.
She was super straightforward.
She was thorough in the diagnostic testing but she was pushy about ivf. She did find out why I couldn't conceive when my gynecologist could not. She seemed to care but still was pushing ivf and when I told her I was seeking a cheaper clinic she tried to change my mind by saying cheaper doesn't mean better.
She is goofy.
I only had a laparoscopy and tube removal with her. Couldn't afford further treatment.
I only did testing and consults
Gainesville

This clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] specializes in endometriosis. They perform excision surgery, which is rare, and it works! The clinic is well organized, though you do have to wait quite a while for appointments sometimes. The wait for excision surgery was 2-3 months when I scheduled the procedure!... Dr. Paschall made me feel very calm and comfortable both before and after my surgery. She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery!
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic specializes in endometriosis. They perform excision surgery, which is rare, and it works! The clinic is well organized, though you do have to wait quite a while for appointments sometimes. The wait for excision surgery was 2-3 months when I scheduled the procedure!
Before surgery, Dr. Paschall greeted me and calmed my nerves. I don't remember what happened immediately after surgery, but she called me the next day - even though it was a weekend and she was with her family - to check on me and go over what happened during surgery. She was very pleasant to work with.
Dr. Paschall made me feel very calm and comfortable both before and after my surgery. She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery! She and the other doctors at this clinic perform laparoscopic excision of endometriosis. If you have (or suspect you have) endometriosis, any doctor at this clinic is worth visiting!
Jacksonville

They [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] are nice and neat. The waiting area and office staff are very friendly. I always feel welcome and not like someone with an issue. This can bring lots of mixed emotions and they are kind. The office is clean and the waiting rooms are nice.... They are wonderful and made me so comfortable even with some in depth tests needed I wasn't scared.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are nice and neat. The waiting area and office staff are very friendly. I always feel welcome and not like someone with an issue. This can bring lots of mixed emotions and they are kind. The office is clean and the waiting rooms are nice.
He was very friendly and he truly cares when he talks to you about making your dreams come true.
He was very kind and comforting. This is very stressful and he made me calm about it and made my issue not seem so bad. I appreciate his time and working with me on treatments that were needed or not since my insurance didn't cover everything. That meant a lot to me.
Be open and listen to him he knows what he is talking about. It will give you hope.
Hundreds of dollars. To do the treatment I need was 800 a cycle if it works the first time
Jacksonville
The clinic [Jacksonville CRM - Gainsville] is not always very clear or upfront about costs. I had several surprise bills that were very large. My IFV with FET cost me about $17,000...[Nurse] Brittany was friendly and willing to be flexible. She communicated pretty well, though sometimes I wanted more information....After egg retrieval, the embryologist never called to tell me if any of my eggs had fertilized. I was eventually told over email, after contacting the nurse at the clinic in Gainesville, that no news was good news.
Dr. Lipari was thoughtful and thorough in considering my unique situation. Instead of allowing preconceptions cloud his decisions, he spoke with me frankly and kindly about concerns (I have a physical disability).
Dr. Lipari is kind and also very well informed about the latest research. He treated me as an individual and was willing to be creative when conventional approaches were not possible. Most communication is done via staff in Gainesville, but this worked out okay.
Ask questions; he will answer them.
The clinic is not always very clear or upfront about costs. I had several surprise bills that were very large. My IFV with FET cost me about $17,000.
He has a strong preference for eSET, and would not allow me to transfer more than one embryo due to the risk of multiples.
Gainesville

They [CRM Jacksonville] care deeply for their patients. They are extremely thorough, professional and ahead of so many with new procedures...[Nursing staff] Always there! No matter what time of night it was!...He [Dr. Lipari] was so thorough and explained everything in great detail. He addressed our concerns and fears. He stayed away from the treatments we weren't willing to try at that time. He was extremely encouraging and honest... He treated us like we were family.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They care deeply for their patients. They are extremely thorough, professional and ahead of so many with new procedures.
He was so thorough and explained everything in great detail. He addressed our concerns and fears. He stayed away from the treatments we weren't willing to try at that time. He was extremely encouraging and honest. We saw another Dr the year before we met Dr Lipari and that doctor was nothing but doom and gloom. Dr Lipari changed my life. I finally got a diagnosis, had the correct surgery and was given a game plan. He is a God send!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Aida )
Always there! No matter what time of night it was!
He cares about each patient. He treated us like we were family. When we were sad and disappointed, he was as well. He's companionate and honest. Caring and listens to you! He treats you like a person. He's simply amazing.
You're going to LOVE him! I've referred many clients to him.
Jacksonville

Marty [nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] has been great to work with. I know I can be quite annoying wth my emails sometimes, but she never hesitates to respond politely and in a timely manner. I feel any questions or concerns I have can be answered by her!...The majority of services provided to me have been covered by insurance. I have just been responsible for a small copay each visit.
Other, Prefer not to answer
I feel as if all of the nurses and Dr Lipari are all very sensitive to what I am going through as their patient. I always feel that their goal is in line with mine... to get me pregnant! Dr Lipari always listens to my questions and answers them thoroughly. I rarely walk out of that office feeling unsure or conflicted. That says a lot considering I am somewhat type A and always need answers to feel like I have some control over the situation.
Marty has been great to work with. I know I can be quite annoying wth my emails sometimes, but she never hesitates to respond politely and in a timely manner. I feel any questions or concerns I have can be answered by her!
If you have ANY questions, ask. Dr Lipari is great about answering any questions I have!
Letrozole HCG Trigger IUI

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
The nurses and coordinators [at J'ville Ctr Repro Med - J'ville] never answer the phones and you always have to leave voicemails and wait for callbacks. It's much easier to just email...The nurses always remembered who I was and treated me with care...All that I paid for was medications, I paid roughly $45 first cycle, and then about $17 the second...
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses and coordinators never answer the phones and you always have to leave voicemails and wait for callbacks. It's much easier to just email.
He talked to us one on one amd on our level, he didnt use a ton of mumbo jumbo lingo and explained everything thoroughly so that we could make well thought out decisions.
The nurses always remembered who I was and treated me with care.
Dr Lipari was a great Dr to work with, I only got to see himaybe twice in ny four months at his practice. But I always felt well taken care of by his staff under his practice.
Keep an open mind and don't expect results right away.
I used progesterone to start my cycle, then used letrozole and an hcg trigger injection.
1 IUI, 8 IVF, 10 Egg Freezing
[Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] Well organised and friendly, easy to deal with. Not the cheapest in town but well worth it! Be prepared and organised for your appointments, it helps to be across everything and be your own advocate.... He [Dr. Fox] knew what he was talking about and didn't waste our time. He was thorough throughout the consultation and gave us a clear plan to success which we followed with success. He diagnosed our unexplained fertility in a matter of minutes when noone else had been able to despite going through ivf cycles.
1 IUI, 8 IVF, 10 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
He was personable and understanding of our situation.
I didn't have a lot to do with them
He knew what he was talking about and didn't waste our time. He was thorough throughout the consultation and gave us a clear plan to success which we followed with success. He diagnosed our unexplained fertility in a matter of minutes when noone else had been able to despite going through ivf cycles. We will be forever in his dent and can truly say we may never had had children if it wasn't for him:) thank you
Listen he knows what he's talking about
Don't waste time, don't try this treatment that treatment. Have a laparoscopy then go straight for IVF!
On the high side

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
i liked my primary nurse [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] but had issues w other nursing staff giving conflicting info on things related to treatment plan...during iui, nurses gave conflicting info on when to have intercourse. you have to harass them to get med records sent...you dont see dr every time -see nurses during treatment plan that give conflicting info -long waits -unorganized office, have had to re-request med records MANY times
Other, Prefer not to answer
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
-lipari is knowledgable w good bedside manner -you dont see dr every time -see nurses during treatment plan that give conflicting info -long waits -unorganized office, have had to re-request med records MANY times
he spent time answering questions and was thorough in his answers
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: marty)
i liked my primary nurse but had issues w other nursing staff giving conflicting info on things related to treatment plan (kind of a big deal). i also had one nurse complain to me about how she accidently got pregnant. what infertilty patient wants to hear that?
i liked him as a dr for the most part. j switched clinics bc he was always running behind and i often had to see nurse instead of dr. there was one issue with iui where he kind of brushed it off like it was no big deal, but it was a big deal bc it cost me$800
you wont see the dr often, if you do it will be long wait, and nurses give conflicting info
3 medicated cycles w letrozole and 2 iuis
i think monitored cycle was $400 and iui was $800 before meds

2009 - 2013
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Not only Dr. Lipari but the entire staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] made us feel like family. [Our nurse] was not only my nurse but became a friend and went above and beyond to help me. I had OHSS [Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome] and she really took care of me.
2009 - 2013
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Not only Dr. Lipari but the entire staff made us feel like family. I can never thank them enough for everything they did for us to have our family. And the way they helped me through one of the hardest times of my life.
She was not only my nurse but became a friend and went above and beyond to help me. I had OHSS and she really took care of me.
He always made my husband and I feel like he was looking out for us and trying his hardest to start our family. Through every struggle he was beside us and really cared. I have never seen such a compassionate doctor anywhere else. You are not a number with him. He will go above and beyond to help you.
Trust whatever advice he gives you. You will know you are where you need to be after the first appointment with him.

IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
No one wants a miscarriage but I have had them with 3 different REs. The nursing staff at this office [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was the most compassionate while I went through it. For regular cycles they were always quick to respond and helpful....He [Dr Fox] really seems to care. He remembered me from visit to visit. He was (crazy) passionate about his diet plan and would discuss it and follow through each time. His "what went wrong" discussions were compassionate and worthwhile.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
As I mentioned before, Dr. Fox is PASSIONATE about a no carb diet. This can be a hard pill to swallow.
He really seems to care. He remembered me from visit to visit. He was (crazy) passionate about his diet plan and would discuss it and follow through each time. His "what went wrong" discussions were compassionate and worthwhile.
No one wants a miscarriage but I have had them with 3 different REs. The nursing staff at this office was the most compassionate while I went through it. For regular cycles they were always quick to respond and helpful.
He appeared caring and compassionate, knowledgable and passionate about building families.
He is going to put you on a no carb diet. It is his thing. He is crazy passionate about it.
We did IVF, but I don't recall the specific drugs that were used. They were adjusted as we did the various cycles.
It was a package IVF deal for several cycles that was less expensive than other clinics in the area but did not include meds costs.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
They [nurses at Jacksonville CRM] were busy, not a lot of communication with them but they did their jobs....It's never easy to hear things aren't working physically. He [Dr. Fox] did a good job of being to the point and potential solutions. He had a lot of ideas about treatment that made sense and was able to communicate them well. He doesn't tend to come off as compassionate as other doctors I've seen, but he has a lot of information which I respect.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
He was kind and answered all the questions we had.
They were busy, not a lot of communication with them but they did their jobs.
It's never easy to hear things aren't working physically. He did a good job of being to the point and potential solutions. He had a lot of ideas about treatment that made sense and was able to communicate them well. He doesn't tend to come off as compassionate as other doctors I've seen, but he has a lot of information which I respect.
Make sure to bring someone along who you can process information with after the consult.
After a semen analysis, he recommended putting me on hormone injections and a ketogenic diet.
Surgery, Post surgery, Medicine, consult
Jacksonville
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was very clean and elegant... I paid everything cash out of my pocket, we have no insurance cost about 6,000 for the first IVF and 10,000 for the second... He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very clean and elegant
Very nice guy, explains everything perfectly
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty O'connor )
They were nice
He is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email....
If the nurse is forcing you to take the pain pills, ask the Dr if you really need them
I took gonal f and other meds for 2 weeks the retrieval
I only had one embryo each cycle

1 IVF, Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
You may have to wait past your appointment time [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] but only because Dr. Lipari doesn't rush anyone. Ask all of the questions you want and do not hold back. He is honest about all answers.
1 IVF, Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Lipari is warm and brilliant. He is amazing. He remembers you as a person and is genuinely happy for you when pregnancy is achieved. He is a true rock star.
Again, Dr. Lipari is a genius and is just as kind as he is smart. He is one in a million. I brag about Dr. Lipari to other people and would recommend him to anyone.
You may have to wait past your appointment time but only because Dr. Lipari doesn't rush anyone. Ask all of the questions you want and do not hold back. He is honest about all answers.

2011
The staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] is compassionate and caring, but appointments can take forever....We did testing and found that my partner had a very low sperm count. Since we weren't comfortable using donor sperm, we tried several treatment plans to treat the underlying condition that my husband had that was causing the issue. We did see some success, and numbers improved.
2011
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff is compassionate and caring, but appointments can take forever.
Dr. Lipari was extremely compassionate with my particular situation, and he was willing to listen to my concerns and personal boundaries in regards to treatment.
Dr. Lipari was extremely thorough in early testing, and suggested a course of action I was comfortable with. He was easy to talk to and willing to try more experimental treatments.
2014 - 2018
Endometriosis, Unexplained
350 cash pay for a consultation for infertility reasons [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine- Orlando]; my surgery and a lot of my workup was covered under medical insurance...The clinic is smaller so you get more personalized attention; I'm not sure what that means for reaching someone after hours but if that's something you anticipate needing help with, I would ask about that...Dr. Yates was approachable, warm and kind while being very "up front" and real.
2014 - 2018
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Yates was approachable, warm and kind while being very "up front" and real. She was completely honest with me on every aspect of treatment.
Dr. Yates is brilliant and knowledgeable. I can say with certainty she took the same care of me as she would have her own family member. She explored different treatment options with me including pros and cons, and she changed the plan accordingly as parameters changed. She performed surgery on me and i had an easy and minimally painful recovery and an excellent outcome.
Go to Dr. Yates for accurate advise and real expertise. Many fertility clinics focus more on "selling" a lucrative treatment without considering the individual patient. Dr. Yates had all kinds of ideas for diagnosis and treatment that were never discussed at my prior clinic, where I was being steered toward donor eggs. See Dr. Yates if you want the best treatment tailored to you, not the most lucrative ones for a clinic.
350 cash pay for a consultation for infertility reasons; my surgery and a lot of my workup was covered under medical insurance.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
They [staff at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] were awesome. They always we're frendly and helpful. I could call and ask anything and they would always find the answer for me. They were never rude and always helping me with anything I asked or needed. They were never rude. The place was clean and we'll organized.... She [Dr. Sarah Paschall] has many strengths caring understanding. Always listen to my concerns and my needs. She had knowledge on everything made me feel comfortable.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They were awesome. They always we're frendly and helpful. I could call and ask anything and they would always find the answer for me. They were never rude and always helping me with anything I asked or needed. They were never rude. The place was clean and we'll organized.
She was very friendly and explain things to me. She let me explain things to her and always let me ask questions. She always took her time with me
Very friendly and always helped with questions
She has many strengths caring understanding. Always listen to my concerns and my needs. She had knowledge on everything made me feel comfortable. Any question I had she could answer or she would find the. Never made me feel like I couldn't get pregnant it was just going to take me time. Listen to my concerns about things and told me how I could handle things. Always was available for me to ask questions whether his email or on the phone. I could leave messages with her nurse and the nurse would make sure that she got the messages. she made me feel really comfortable coming to her with my concerns about my infertility issues that I have had for 5 years.
That she's an awesome doctor
she always explain the drug dosage to me told me what days to take it when to take it how to take it if I had questions I could always call the office and someone would explain something to me
I had to pay the copay amount for my medical. We really want to be able to do a iui