Genetic counseling: Offered
Orlando
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?

4 doctors
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Dr. Lipari's biggest strength is that he listens to his patients. In the beginning of my treatment, I always felt more hopeful after meeting with Dr. Lipari. Dr. Lipari is also very well read. He will tell you about recently published research papers. At the same time, Dr. Lipari did not order thorough testing on me. Several tests ordered were done at my request.... While he is wonderful in so many ways, and while he is the only doctor to have discovered my endometriosis despite years of doctors visits explaining my pain, I do sometimes feel like a number when I am in an IVF cycle.
This clinic [Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med] has several satellite locations, which is great for patients who do not live in Jacksonville. I've had issues with billing, and sometimes I have to wait a long time to speak with my doctor, but overall the clinic is organized and pleasant to work with. However, they share an embryologist between at least two locations, which is one of the reasons why your egg retrieval has to happen within a certain window of time.... Brittany is patient, well organized, and a great communicator.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lipari's biggest strength is that he listens to his patients. In the beginning of my treatment, I always felt more hopeful after meeting with Dr. Lipari. Dr. Lipari is also very well read. He will tell you about recently published research papers. At the same time, Dr. Lipari did not order thorough testing on me. Several tests ordered were done at my request. After my second IVF cycle with Dr. Lipari, I no longer felt more hopeful after meeting with him. In fact, I began questioning his expertise with my condition. He also did not thoroughly explain risks associated with PGS testing - he only advised us against PGS testing after I questioned the use of it with my condition. Moreover, he described a protocol one way, but then it was done very differently. All in all, I think Dr. Lipari is a great "first stop." If it weren't for him, my endometriosis may not have been discovered. His empathy and excellent bedside manners helped me cope with news about my condition. At the same time, I do wish he did more thorough testing, did not synchronize his patients' cycles, and more accurately/thoroughly described procedures.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Do research and advocate for yourself. Also, decide if you're comfortable with batching (i.e., having your cycle synced with other patients' cycles).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lipari has excellent bedside manners. He actually takes his time to sit down and talk to you. He seems to have a tremendous amount of empathy for his patients. When I cried in the office after he told me he suspected endometriosis, he let me cry and didn't rush me at all. In fact, he seemed to be hurting with me. When he told us that our embryos tested as chromosomally abnormal, he told us "I know this is difficult news. I know it can feel like a miscarriage." He's honestly spent as much as 40 minutes with me, explaining to me his opinions and answering all of my questions. While he is wonderful in so many ways, and while he is the only doctor to have discovered my endometriosis despite years of doctors visits explaining my pain, I do sometimes feel like a number when I am in an IVF cycle. The main reason for this is because they do batching. I prefer to start an IVF cycle when my body is ready for it, not to have my cycle synchronized with other patients' cycles.
Describe the protocols Christopher Lipari used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We used the antagonist protocol for the first two IVF cycles. Both cycles used 225 Follistim and 75 Menopur. We triggered too late during my first IVF cycle (one of my eggs was "hard boiled") so we triggered earlier for my second IVF cycle. Because of my diminished ovarian reserve, we got three Day 5 embryos between both cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany is patient, well organized, and a great communicator. She is always pleasant to interact with, and she answers my questions very quickly. She makes me feel like a human, and it's clear that she wants treatment to work for us. She goes well above and beyond what I would have ever expected from my nurse. She's wonderful.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic has several satellite locations, which is great for patients who do not live in Jacksonville. I've had issues with billing, and sometimes I have to wait a long time to speak with my doctor, but overall the clinic is organized and pleasant to work with. However, they share an embryologist between at least two locations, which is one of the reasons why your egg retrieval has to happen within a certain window of time.
What specific things went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Lepari is an excellent doctor with an excellent knowledge of not only infertility but endometriosis. He was the first doctor who has ever diagnosed me with endometriosis in over 23 years of constant complaining to PCP and my GYN about my constant pain, cramps, heavy bleeding with clots, etc. He is also one of the few doctors that do the endometriosis excision surgery in the country.
This is a small office [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] with about 3 nurses since the main office is in Jacksonville. There is a nurse that meets with you for a while before the doctor comes in who basically talks about the same thing, which seems to take up more time. The nurses are nice but it is hard to reach them by phone.... The appts were between $250-$450 for consults and treatment for mega stims and meds are approx $2,000
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
He is based in Jacksonville most of the time and only in Gainesville twice a month so book appointments in advance.
Dr. Lepari is very genuine and truly cares about his patients and helping them conceive. He has an incredible bed side manner and speaks to you very soft and kindly, not using jargon and expecting you to know all the ins and outs of infertility. He gives you straight answers and expectations and does not waste money or time when he knows you need a more aggressive treatment.
I was put on birth control, a high dose to stop my heavy bleeding that would last over 2 weeks. I have a diminished ovarian reserve due to endometriosis damage and Dr Lepari has planned that we skip mini stims and jump to mega stims injections so we can be more aggressive along with Femera. If that does not work we will have to do IVF. We are trying to save up for the treatment.
This is a small office with about 3 nurses since the main office is in Jacksonville. There is a nurse that meets with you for a while before the doctor comes in who basically talks about the same thing, which seems to take up more time. The nurses are nice but it is hard to reach them by phone.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They seem to need someone to be answer the phones like a receptionist as it can be hard to reach them since there is a limited number of staff in Gainesville. The calls flow to Jacksonville if not answered and they aren’t able to answer the questions and refer you back to Gainesville. This may change during stims when you are able to email the nurse etc.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe Christopher Lipari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Does not apply
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2017 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
When we first went, the goal was to find out why we weren’t getting pregnant. He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] assumed I had PCOS given my symptoms. Blood work was done to confirm. He performed a hystoscopy to check to see if tubes were blocked and flush them out, to eliminate that being a factor. Then I was diagnosed with endometriosis, the plan was then to have surgery to scrap it out. We did our first IUI with letrazole, shots and a trigger shot. However I responded to the letrazole well and only had time for the trigger shot. My husband has had multiple SAs and each time they are different and we are not sure why. My husband has been placed on clomid to help increase his testosterone and other hormone levels. He is now only taking half a pill every other day. We are going to be scheduling another mega IUI and then it seems if that fails, the plan will Be IVF.
[Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med is a] Very good clinic overall. We are pleased with what they’ve done for us this far and can’t wait to see what they can do. We have taken time off here and there for ourselves. The only issues we’ve had is with the person who answers the phone. It seems she sometimes doesn’t understand what we need or are asking... Brittany was very easy to talk to. She is always willing to help in anyway she can. She came in on a Saturday to do my IUI. She is excellent with communication and makes sure we understand everything.
2017 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Lipari takes his time with his patients to ensure understanding. He gives you the best options at the time. His communication skills are exceptional and the time spent makes you feel special. When dealing with endometriosis and PCOS , he made sure to explain exactly what they are and how we would treat them. When it came time to have surgery for my endometriosis, he made me feel comfortable, which is hard to do considering I am an ICU nurse.
Be patient. Trust the process.
Dr. Lipari always takes his time to explain everything to us as a couple. He makes sure to go into detail and not leave anything out. He never seems to be worried about time, or how much time he spends with us. His communication skills are exceptional.
When we first went, the goal was to find out why we weren’t getting pregnant. He assumed I had PCOS given my symptoms. Blood work was done to confirm. He performed a hystoscopy to check to see if tubes were blocked and flush them out, to eliminate that being a factor. Then I was diagnosed with endometriosis, the plan was then to have surgery to scrap it out. We did our first IUI with letrazole, shots and a trigger shot. However I responded to the letrazole well and only had time for the trigger shot. My husband has had multiple SAs and each time they are different and we are not sure why. My husband has been placed on clomid to help increase his testosterone and other hormone levels. He is now only taking half a pill every other day. We are going to be scheduling another mega IUI and then it seems if that fails, the plan will Be IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Poe)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Each visit is around $200 to $300. Out IUI cycle included medication was about $1500-$2000. SA costs are around $300.
Not sure yet.
Gainesville

Dr. Paschall remembers who you are because I dont have the chance to always see her but she knows who you are. The only reason I dont see her that much is because she works out of the Jacksonville office [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] and going to the office takes to long to drive. ... She will listen to you and she understands ... She would ask you questions and she knows that some are very embarrassing cause I know the first time I saw her she asked me about facial hair and my husband was sitting there so she understood that that and she told my husband to act like he didn't hear about the facial hair because that is one thing I try and hide from him.
I go to the clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] in Gainesville so I dont always so Dr. Sarch Paschall but I do see her associate that runs the Gainesville office ... she [associate] is really god because she will tell the doctor how my cycle are going and if there needs to be any changes to the medication. ... The nurses staff are great because some of them now just what you are going though because they have been there to and they have used the doctors that they are working for to.
How was your experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I go to the clinic in Gainesville so I dont always so Dr. Sarch Paschall but I do see her associate that runs the Gainesville office and she is really god because she will tell the doctor how my cycle are going and if there needs to be any changes to the medication. Dr. Paschall remembers who you are because I dont have the chance to always see her but she knows who you are. The only reason I dont see her that much is because she works out of the Jacksonville office and going to the office takes to long to drive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She will listen to you and she understands and a lot the nurse at the clinic know what it is like to be going though the treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Sarah Paschall used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Menupor 150 7-8 pm for about a week. Letrozole 10 tablets all at bedtime on the first day with 150 menupor. Chorionic gonadotropin 10k (hcg) on trigger day. Progesterone 200mg sgc. Twice a day until the doctor calls with the results. I have been on the same medication sense I have been with her just because I have good results. Each month I have between 2 or 4 follicles which is great. Sometimes there is more but with me they are trying but the results are always the same when test day comes negative even with good follicles.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dont really have anything bad to say about the clinic because the one in Jacksonville is a bigger office and the one in Gainesville is smaller but they do try and work with you on the time to come in because at the clinic I go to she knows I like the early morning time and if they already have people scheduled she helps out puts me on the schedule cause they know I will be there early.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance covers everything except iui and ivf. I have a copay of 20 dollars everytime I go and see her and when I check my beneficiary page for insurance they get charged 500 every time I go and I usually dont get a bill in the mail unless my referral ran out of days and I have to go and get if fixed. For the medication I pay about 80 dollars for the meds because if I had to pay the full price I wouldn't be able to cover it.
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
He [Michael Fox] took time to go every how everything would work. Why we are were we are today and the things we can do to help. Never made me feel uncomfortable. If I was confused on what he was saying he would break it down for me step my step and explain definition of any words we didn't understand who how they fit into our treatments. When I explained that I was scared or nervous he took time to assure me of the risks and benefits to make sure I was comfortable with everything. When I had extra questions after I was able to call and get the answers I needed.
They [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] work with you scheduling very well. I had problems with getting time from work and they were awesome. They worked with us if we had billing questions and tried to get as much coverage as possible by insurance.... n the end it can be costly but each fee and procedure did seem to be affordable.
How was your experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
He took time to go every how everything would work. Why we are were we are today and the things we can do to help. Never made me feel uncomfortable. If I was confused on what he was saying he would break it down for me step my step and explain definition of any words we didn't understand who how they fit into our treatments. When I explained that I was scared or nervous he took time to assure me of the risks and benefits to make sure I was comfortable with everything. When I had extra questions after I was able to call and get the answers I needed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Have patience and an open mind because if you don't you will not get what you need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Never once did I feel like I was think to benefit his practice. He always took all the time I needed and wanted with me and never pushed me away
Describe the protocols Michael Fox used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We used about 3 different methods. One or two of them before I had a procedure to help and then after was well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Dr Brittney Poe)
Dr Poe was so caring. She took so much time to explain in detail everything we were doing and if there was better ways of it was the best. Why it was, and that we fully understood everything
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They work with you scheduling very well. I had problems with getting time from work and they were awesome. They worked with us if we had billing questions and tried to get as much coverage as possible by insurance.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
In the end it can be costly but each fee and procedure did seem to be affordable. We definatly didn't have money set aside but we were able to get what we needed up to the point of my body was not working for us and I have no other treatment options but IVF which we cant afford at this time
Describe Michael Fox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I didn't use these services
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr Ripps, is very thoughtful and detailed oriented. He goes through your test results with you and gives you all the options you have. He only uses evidence based medicine. He personally calls you when you request it or have questions...Dr Ripps is very evidence based in his practice. He explained everything ever step of the way. He uses graphs and power points and makes everything very easy to understand...
He has satellite offices [at J'ville Ctr Repro Med - Gaines] so you can do all your monitoring close to home. His prices are very competitive. He does all procedures out of Pensacola. His procedure team is very thoughtful and informative...He was a good bit cheaper than other clinics in my area...They are extremely flexible!...He likes to get into the details of every diagnosis and procedure, so if you are a less is more person let him know at the onset of appointment. I could see were some people may be in information overload after an appointment with him :-)...
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Ripps is very evidence based in his practice. He explained everything ever step of the way. He uses graphs and power points and makes everything very easy to understand. He is also very thoughtful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Barry Ripps used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
After going through all my test results with me, he was very honest and told me it was going to be very difficult for me to get pregnant with my own eggs. He said to get the most out of our treatments for the money we should go straight to IVF. We did a traditional cycle on maxed out doses of menopure and folostem, we did not get any viable eggs. We then went to an antigonist cycle where I got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 1 made it to day 5 that resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I then chose to move to donor eggs. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Linda)
Dr Ripps has a few satellite offices where the do consultations and monitoring. He does all procedures out of his Pensacola office. He has an IVF coordinator, Linda, who is wonderful. All of his office staff are very friendly, helpful and get back with you promptly.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
He has satellite offices so you can do all your monitoring close to home. His prices are very competitive. He does all procedures out of Pensacola. His procedure team is very thoughtful and informative.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are extremely flexible!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
He was a good bit cheaper than other clinics in my area
Barry Ripps
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Barry Ripps at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

She [Dr. Sarah Paschall] was a very caring and understanding woman she listened to our concerns and Goals. She told us about all the processes and any complications we might face. She never rushed us through an appointment. I truly felt like I was in excellent hands...I got to work with her and her nurse practitioner very closely. They explained everything to me. About what to expect, how the tests work, how the procedures would work once we start. They explained everything to my husband and I in a way that made us feel like they cared and that it wasn’t just about money or a number. They seem to genuinely care. Also every time I called I was able to speak to them personally.
I met multiple nurses and receptionist during our many visits [to Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine]. But they were all very caring and compassionate...we did a clomid treatment cycle which costed us 600$. The next one up costed 800$ which included injections...We used the Gainesville office, which is there smaller branch office. The only problems we had with using this clinic is that for one or two tests we had to go to the main office in Jacksonville which was over two hours away from out home. This was the only dislike with them. I have loved every part of their clinic besides that.
She was a very caring and understanding woman she listened to our concerns and Goals. She told us about all the processes and any complications we might face. She never rushed us through an appointment. I truly felt like I was in excellent hands.
Trust in her, she will keep you in good hands
I met multiple nurses and receptionist during our many visits. But they were all very caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Our office visits were covered under our insurance. But we did a clomid treatment cycle which costed us 600$. The next one up costed 800$ which included injections
Describe Sarah Paschall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We only did pills and injections
Gainesville

Dr. Yates suggested ivi for 3 Cycles and while happy with my egg production did not result in positive test result. Suggested IVF but we have been unable to obtain the finances...Has no children of her own. Was annoyed with my 4 year old when he had to visit. Did not seem interested in children. In many cases left me with no hope. Had no idea about cost or options for financing. Did not direct me to someone who could help me with financing...Don't look for sympathy. Don't look for a counselor. Expect clinical honesty.
Nursing staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was phenomenal. They were available at all hours and came in on weekends to perform treatments without complaint or disagreement. Were very nice to my four year old. Appeared to be almost as sad as I was when I got negative test results... weakness is it that the Gainesville office is a satellite office for what appears to be the main office or main offices in Jacksonville and Orlando. Any major treatment would happen in one of those locations at least an hour and a half from Gainesville.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Don't look for sympathy. Don't look for a counselor. Expect clinical honesty.
Describe the protocols Melissa Yates used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Nursing staff was phenomenal. They were available at all hours and came in on weekends to perform treatments without complaint or disagreement. Were very nice to my four year old. Appeared to be almost as sad as I was when I got negative test results.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Were you able to get me in quickly. Clean had almost everything I needed at the same facilities. Provided free samples when medications weren't available quickly. Were understanding of my work schedule and we're willing to meet very early or very late. A weakness is it that the Gainesville office is a satellite office for what appears to be the main office or main offices in Jacksonville and Orlando. Any major treatment would happen in one of those locations at least an hour and a half from Gainesville.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
$3000 iui per cycle
Melissa Yates
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

Dr. Lipari was thoughtful and thorough in considering my unique situation. Instead of allowing preconceptions cloud his decisions, he spoke with me frankly and kindly about concerns (I have a physical disability)...Dr. Lipari is kind and also very well informed about the latest research. He treated me as an individual and was willing to be creative when conventional approaches were not possible. ..Ask questions; he will answer them...Most communication is done via staff in Gainesville, but this worked out okay.
The clinic [Jacksonville CRM - Gainsville] is not always very clear or upfront about costs. I had several surprise bills that were very large. My IFV with FET cost me about $17,000...[Nurse] Brittany was friendly and willing to be flexible. She communicated pretty well, though sometimes I wanted more information....After egg retrieval, the embryologist never called to tell me if any of my eggs had fertilized. I was eventually told over email, after contacting the nurse at the clinic in Gainesville, that no news was good news.
Dr. Lipari is kind and also very well informed about the latest research. He treated me as an individual and was willing to be creative when conventional approaches were not possible. Most communication is done via staff in Gainesville, but this worked out okay.
Ask questions; he will answer them.
The clinic is not always very clear or upfront about costs. I had several surprise bills that were very large. My IFV with FET cost me about $17,000.
He has a strong preference for eSET, and would not allow me to transfer more than one embryo due to the risk of multiples.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2014 - 2020
Endometriosis, Male Factor
he [Dr. Lipari] remembered things about our family and asked about our daughter when we saw him. He cared about how we were doing when we came back for more treatment. ... he's very caring and has a good sense of humor and a great bedside manner. He was very through and cared about our family. He treated us well and with respect. He didn't push us into treatments that we were uncomfortable with or that went against our religious beliefs.
There are plenty of locations [of Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] so it's easy to get in. It's easy to make appointments and they are good communicators. They are empathetic and are well organized. They also explain things very well. The Jacksonville clinic feels a little intimidating, but i really like the Gainesville clinic. ... [The cost of treatment] It seemed about average. ...
2014 - 2020
Endometriosis, Male Factor
That you're in good hands.
he remembered things about our family and asked about our daughter when we saw him. He cared about how we were doing when we came back for more treatment.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
There are plenty of locations so it's easy to get in. It's easy to make appointments and they are good communicators. They are empathetic and are well organized. They also explain things very well. The Jacksonville clinic feels a little intimidating, but i really like the Gainesville clinic.
It seemed about average.
Gainesville

She [Melissa Yates] was thorough in the diagnostic testing but she was pushy about ivf. She did find out why I couldn't conceive when my gynecologist could not. She seemed to care but still was pushing ivf and when I told her I was seeking a cheaper clinic she tried to change my mind by saying cheaper doesn't mean better.... I only had a laparoscopy and tube removal with her. Couldn't afford further treatment.
Since they [Jacksonville Center Reproductive Med- Gaines] had a few locations and I went to the local, satellite office, it was a bit confusing and strange. Everyone was nice and polite and it was very clean there. I enjoyed going and when I had tests done they were pain free.... The nurse at the Gainesville location was amazing and I loved her so much. She made me feel good.
She was thorough in the diagnostic testing but she was pushy about ivf. She did find out why I couldn't conceive when my gynecologist could not. She seemed to care but still was pushing ivf and when I told her I was seeking a cheaper clinic she tried to change my mind by saying cheaper doesn't mean better.
She is goofy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She was super straightforward.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Since they had a few locations and I went to the local, satellite office, it was a bit confusing and strange. Everyone was nice and polite and it was very clean there. I enjoyed going and when I had tests done they were pain free.
I only did testing and consults
Melissa Yates

2012 - 2013
1 IUI, 8 IVF, 10 Egg Freezing
He [Dr. Fox] knew what he was talking about and didn't waste our time. He was thorough throughout the consultation and gave us a clear plan to success which we followed with success. He diagnosed our unexplained fertility in a matter of minutes when noone else had been able to despite going through ivf cycles. We will be forever in his dent and can truly say we may never had had children if it wasn't for him:) thank you... He was personable and understanding of our situation.
[Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] Well organised and friendly, easy to deal with. Not the cheapest in town but well worth it! Be prepared and organised for your appointments, it helps to be across everything and be your own advocate.... He [Dr. Fox] knew what he was talking about and didn't waste our time. He was thorough throughout the consultation and gave us a clear plan to success which we followed with success. He diagnosed our unexplained fertility in a matter of minutes when noone else had been able to despite going through ivf cycles.
2012 - 2013
1 IUI, 8 IVF, 10 Egg Freezing
He knew what he was talking about and didn't waste our time. He was thorough throughout the consultation and gave us a clear plan to success which we followed with success. He diagnosed our unexplained fertility in a matter of minutes when noone else had been able to despite going through ivf cycles. We will be forever in his dent and can truly say we may never had had children if it wasn't for him:) thank you
Listen he knows what he's talking about
He was personable and understanding of our situation.
Don't waste time, don't try this treatment that treatment. Have a laparoscopy then go straight for IVF!
I didn't have a lot to do with them
On the high side

2011 - 2012
IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
No one wants a miscarriage but I have had them with 3 different REs. The nursing staff at this office [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was the most compassionate while I went through it. For regular cycles they were always quick to respond and helpful....He [Dr Fox] really seems to care. He remembered me from visit to visit. He was (crazy) passionate about his diet plan and would discuss it and follow through each time. His "what went wrong" discussions were compassionate and worthwhile.
2011 - 2012
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
He appeared caring and compassionate, knowledgable and passionate about building families.
He is going to put you on a no carb diet. It is his thing. He is crazy passionate about it.
He really seems to care. He remembered me from visit to visit. He was (crazy) passionate about his diet plan and would discuss it and follow through each time. His "what went wrong" discussions were compassionate and worthwhile.
We did IVF, but I don't recall the specific drugs that were used. They were adjusted as we did the various cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Katrina)
No one wants a miscarriage but I have had them with 3 different REs. The nursing staff at this office was the most compassionate while I went through it. For regular cycles they were always quick to respond and helpful.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
As I mentioned before, Dr. Fox is PASSIONATE about a no carb diet. This can be a hard pill to swallow.
It was a package IVF deal for several cycles that was less expensive than other clinics in the area but did not include meds costs.

2019 - 2020
My doctor [Dr. Lipari] never really mentioned using more than one embryo at a time. I think we were already on the same page as a given that we would transfer one healthy pgs tested embryo...He was very personable and flex with my husband's male fertility issues. He always spent as much time as I needed during our appointments to go over concerns/questions. He was also very knowledgeable...
Nurses [at JCRM] were prompt and usually never had delays getting seen for appointments. Seemed to be very knowledgable and available by email or phone for any questions. My care coordinator, Kaysi is a sweetheart and very helpful... I think one thing they need to communicate better initially is that JCRM has a calendar schedule for retrievals and transfers...JCRM is a very friendly atmosphere. I liked that it had pictures of the doctor's families and patient's baby pictures decorating the office. It has one location and is very central in Jacksonville
2019 - 2020
I felt like I was more than a number at JCRM. Dr. Lipari took his time to help answer my questions and ease my worries. I was one very anxious patient. He has a lot of knowledge and experience and it shows.
Come to your appointment prepared with your questions and research so you don't leave the meeting thinking "Oh, I forgot to ask this or that."
I was on a medication for 2 IVF retrievals. I feel like the medicine and timing of everything was standard, nothing special or out of the ordinary. I had 19 mature eggs from my first retrieval, 15 fertilized with ICSI. Only 4 made it to blastocyst stage. I was devastated by how much the numbers dropped. I froze all and had pgs testing done (decided upon before cycle started) which showed 3 healthy embryos - all girls. I really wanted at least one boy so I could give my son (currently 4 1/2) a brother one day. I decided to do another retrieval the next possible cycle and this time and only 9 mature eggs were retrieved. 8 fertilized and 3 made it to blastocyst stage. PGS testing revealed I had 2 healthy boy embryos. I couldn't believe my luck. Both unhealthy embryos were girls. I asked about the use of HGH to improve egg quality and ERA, but neither were recommended for me by the Dr. or nursing staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kaysi)
Nurses were prompt and usually never had delays getting seen for appointments. Seemed to be very knowledgable and available by email or phone for any questions. My care coordinator, Kaysi is a sweetheart and very helpful.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
JCRM is a very friendly atmosphere. I liked that it had pictures of the doctor's families and patient's baby pictures decorating the office. It has one location and is very central in Jacksonville. I think one thing they need to communicate better initially is that JCRM has a calendar schedule for retrievals and transfers. That it's not based on when you're ready in your cycle. Therefore, you will have a 2 month wait in-between retrieval and frozen transfer or between retrievals. They only do retrievals one week of the month and transfers another week of the month so weeks that you are waiting, you are taking extra birth control until you are ready to start your medicine. Just an FYI so you know what to expect.
Consultation and Ultrasounds - $10 copay each visit with insurance. IVF meds - $4,000 (x2 retrievals) Insurance didn't cover any IVF procedure or medicine. IVF meds for transfer - $1,000 Hysteroscopy - $10 (covered with insurance) IVF retrieval procedure - $8,500 (×2) PGS testing - $2,500 (x2) Frozen Transfer- $1,700 (thank goodness 1 successful transfer so far).
My doctor never really mentioned using more than one embryo at a time. I think we were already on the same page as a given that we would transfer one healthy pgs tested embryo.

2018 - 2020
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Doctor Lipari took the time to answer all my questions and trust me i had a lot of them, gave me a diagnosis and he explained to me the options i have and explained the treatment, pros and cons for each one. I have seen other doctors before and I didn’t feel comfortable with them but doctor Lipari really knows what he is doing which gave me the confidence to continue my treatment. ...
Kaysi my care coordinator [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] is always keeping up with me, to make sure i’ve done the test needed and giving me my treatment calendar days and explained everything, sending my prescriptions, answering my emails, and questions on time. Kimburlie is my nurse and she’s awesome always showing compassion and explaining the procedure done and how we are doing during the treatment, and always being so positive which helped me on days that i feel like to give up.
2018 - 2020
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Write down all your questions before your appointment and when you see Doctor Lipari trust me he will answer all of them.
Nurses always care for my comfort and were very compassionate with me, which gave me the confidence to continue my treatment.
I did 4 rounds of medication with timed intercourse, we were very close to achieve the objective but since i have unexplained infertility was unsuccessful. Every cycle was different and we did more or less menopur injections depending of how my body was reacting to it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kimburlie Adkins, Cassandra Brandt)
Kaysi my care coordinator is always keeping up with me, to make sure i’ve done the test needed and giving me my treatment calendar days and explained everything, sending my prescriptions, answering my emails, and questions on time. Kimburlie is my nurse and she’s awesome always showing compassion and explaining the procedure done and how we are doing during the treatment, and always being so positive which helped me on days that i feel like to give up.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
After your first appointment You will have to wait in the waiting room to be called and might take some time even if you have a set appointment. You will not see the doctor in every appointment, usually you will see your doctor on the first appointment and every new cycle. What i like about JCRM is that they’re always updated with the latest on medications and treatment related to fertility for specific people with different needs.
I don’t have an exact amount since insurance took care of the bill, but they will give you prices on your first appointment.

2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Lipari has wonderful bedside manner. He is compassionate and no matter how many questions I ask, ALWAYS takes the time to make sure they are answered, thoroughly at that. I always feel like we have discussions, rather than having him talk "to" us and I feel like we work together to make a game plan.... We started with letrozole/trigger/IUI. I conceived my son after 2 IUIs in 2016 using same protocol. This time, my first IUI was unsuccessful and my second IUI was cancelled, due to the fact that I ovulated prematurely. We moved onto IVF after that.
JCRM is a fairly large clinic, and I can understand that they may not remember everyone. But it is a classic case where the more often I am there, the more I feel like they remember me (especially the nurses). Speaking of nurses, my IVF nurse NEVER made me feel like a number.... Weaknesses: Billing and back office don't always seem to be organized. Charts are not electronic, so anytime I need something, I have to wait for my chart to get passed around. As with most doctors offices, wait times can be long
2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Lipari has wonderful bedside manner. He is compassionate and no matter how many questions I ask, ALWAYS takes the time to make sure they are answered, thoroughly at that. I always feel like we have discussions, rather than having him talk "to" us and I feel like we work together to make a game plan. I always feel comfortable asking about different/stronger meds and any protocol changes I feel should be made. Even if he does not agree with my suggestions, he explains why and I usually understand. I trust him, but I do wish we could be more aggressive at times.
ASK QUESTIONS and be your own advocate. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. But if you do ask, the worst he can say is no. It never hurts to ask! Be patient. Dr Lipari is usually running behind, but I feel it is only because he gives each patient the time he/she needs to feel fulfilled during their appointments. I have no left an appointment feeling like my questions were not answered, and I believe it is because he really takes the time to sit and have discussions
I do feel like Dr Lipari follows his cases thoroughly. When we went through IUI (success after 2) in 2016, I did not see him much, so I felt like I was just another patient. Now, TTC #2, I have seen him numerous times, including for laparoscopic surgery, and I feel that he knows my face now more than before. JCRM is a fairly large clinic, and I can understand that they may not remember everyone. But it is a classic case where the more often I am there, the more I feel like they remember me (especially the nurses). Speaking of nurses, my IVF nurse NEVER made me feel like a number.
We started with letrozole/trigger/IUI. I conceived my son after 2 IUIs in 2016 using same protocol. This time, my first IUI was unsuccessful and my second IUI was cancelled, due to the fact that I ovulated prematurely. We moved onto IVF after that. Stims included menopur, follitism, Ganirelix and HCG trigger. Retrieval yielded 6 mature eggs, 5 of which fertilized. On day 5, I only had one very early blast, which we transferred fresh. Negative results. We decided thereafter that next steps would include laparoscopy for endometriosis. During my surgery, I was DX with stage 2-3 endo, which he excised, along with adhesions and cysts. We will begin IVF#2 in a couple of months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Bishop)
I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole. She was a God send to me and was one of the reasons I maintained my sanity. I can be a lot to handle, and she never once treated me like I was a burden. She would sit on the phone with me while I cried if I needed it. She explained everything in a way that I needed to hear. She was always compassionate and always treated me like I was a human going through something very difficult. If I didn't understand something, she would explain until I got it.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: Everyone is friendly starting at check in. Facility is clean and environment is warm. Weaknesses: Billing and back office don't always seem to be organized. Charts are not electronic, so anytime I need something, I have to wait for my chart to get passed around. As with most doctors offices, wait times can be long
Monitoring is always in the morning, I believe from 8-9ish? This always worked out well for me and I personally like to get it out of the way in the mornings.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage for workups, IUI and my first round of IVF (paid for IVF meds out of pocket). Going forward, I will have to pay out of pocket for all expenses.
Jacksonville

The staff [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med], for the most part, all seem to enjoy their jobs. They are very helpful when you’re in the clinic, but that changes once you’re out of the clinic. Getting someone (other than the operator) to answer the phone can be a challenge at times. ... The nurses all seem very compassionate and eager to help through patients through their journey. The only issue is having a different nurse every time we go. What was discussed with one nurse may not have been relayed to the other nurse clearly or thoroughly.
The care and attention I’ve received from Dr. Lipari has been life changing. He made me feel comfortable, but most of all he made sure I understood absolutely everything he went over and gave me real hope. He sets the bar high and showed me what to expect from all doctors. I can honestly say that I feel more confident in my ability to have a baby since transferring to Dr. Lipari.
Don’t hesitate, go now. If you’ve been to another doctor and had your dreams crushed or were unsuccessful in your attempts to have a baby, I’m sure Dr. Lipari can get you over that hump and make your dreams come true.
Dr. Lipari is very personable and straight forward. He doesn’t treat you like you’re just another patient, he takes the time to listen and understand your concerns. The only reason I rated him a 4 for this is because often times it’s extremely difficult to get someone on the phone. In that case you start to feel like just a number.
Dr. Lipari is adamant about ensuring his patients are healthy and able to go through the process before beginning any treatment plans. At our first visit, Dr. Lipari took notes on all of my family history and past attempts. From there, he had my tubes checked to ensure they were open, did a biopsy to check for any issues, an ultrasound to check the follicles, and discussed the various medications used to assist with the process. During the ultrasound he discovered several fibroids (one rather large one that has expanded my uterus to the typical size of a woman nearing the second trimester). We then discussed the surgical options. He listened to our concerns and provided his insight on which type of surgery he thought was best. We now have an upcoming appointment scheduled for the surgery. Hopefully all goes well so we can continue our baby journey!
The nurses all seem very compassionate and eager to help through patients through their journey. The only issue is having a different nurse every time we go. What was discussed with one nurse may not have been relayed to the other nurse clearly or thoroughly. It takes a lot of time from the appointment to get everyone caught up.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff, for the most part, all seem to enjoy their jobs. They are very helpful when you’re in the clinic, but that changes once you’re out of the clinic. Getting someone (other than the operator) to answer the phone can be a challenge at times. Sometimes you may need to leave multiple voicemails for a call back.
The price I remember most is that if the surgery at $4200. Based on pricing sheets provided to us an IUI cycle can run from $700+ and an IVF cycle from $12,500+.
I was sent to another location for an MRI. The follow-up appointment with Dr. Lipari resulted in about 20+ minutes of searching for the results. The conflicting information was regarding the payment amount for a procedure. I received multiple prices prior to the procedure date.
Jacksonville

Dr. Fox is very knowledgeable and helpful but at times a little cold in regards to his impressions of my weight and willingness to provide hope. He seems invested in his patience care and providing knowledge that would help us understand the reason he recommended the treatment that he did. ... I was given a diet plan to get started right away. LCHF or Keto. Lots of blood work was done and a few evaluation ultrasounds. My husband also underwent blood tests and a Semen analysis. Once they had a clear picture of what we were looking at we were both put on a regiment of supplements and my husband clomid for a hormonal issue.
The clinic seems [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] very busy. Wait times are long. I waited several hours on my first consultation and on the follow up to my canceled cycle as well. Check out staff was slow and unhelpful when trying to figure out what we were expected to do next. Waited 45 min to check out after my blood work review.
Try and look beyond the structured meeting of your first consult. Follow his directions to the T. He knows his stuff.
Mostly human however a lot of times I felt like he just saw my weight and not me and my husband as people longing for a child.
I was given a diet plan to get started right away. LCHF or Keto. Lots of blood work was done and a few evaluation ultrasounds. My husband also underwent blood tests and a Semen analysis. Once they had a clear picture of what we were looking at we were both put on a regiment of supplements and my husband clomid for a hormonal issue. Once my husband completed a month of those he was retested with improvement so we continued with treatment. A cycle was induced and medications ordered. Letrozole, and menopur. Through injections I was checked every other day for Follicle size and development. After second ultrasound I was told my cycle would be canceled because the medicines were not effective enough.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic seems very busy. Wait times are long. I waited several hours on my first consultation and on the follow up to my canceled cycle as well. Check out staff was slow and unhelpful when trying to figure out what we were expected to do next. Waited 45 min to check out after my blood work review.
I don’t remember. I also had fantastic insurance at the time that covered a lot. However I no longer have that insurance.
Paper work for my husband to provide his place of employment was either lost or forgotten and never faxed to them.
Jacksonville
When using medication such as Letrozole, he [Dr. Christopher Lipari] prescribes it with 10 (2.5 mg) pills in one night. This is very different from what I've heard other women taking. However, his reasoning being that it shrinks the number of side effects caused by the medication was 100% accurate...was very kind and talked to my husband and I like we were people, not just a number. He always listened to our concerns and respected our wishes.
The staff at JCRM are all very kind and helpful. The negative parts about this clinic is how inconsistent appointment times can be. Sometimes I've been seen exactly at my appointment time. But other times, I'm in the waiting room or exam room for what feels like forever. Overall the center is beautiful and staffed with beautiful people...The nurse assigned to my cycles was very quick to respond to my messages. We have only met in person once, but she was very friendly while teaching my husband how to give me my shots.
East Asian, South Asian
Dr. Lipari was great and remembering us patients. He knew what we wanted and what we were comfortable with doing. He was always friendly and welcoming. I never left an appointment with him feeling hopeless or upset.
Always voice your feelings. He does a great job listening.
Dr. Lipari was very kind and talked to my husband and I like we were people, not just a number. He always listened to our concerns and respected our wishes.
With our medicated cycles, Dr. Lipari suggested starting every cycle with a short period of birth control. However, after voicing my worries, Dr. Lipari gave us the okay to do every future cycle without it. When using medication such as Letrozole, he prescribes it with 10 (2.5 mg) pills in one night. This is very different from what I've heard other women taking. However, his reasoning being that it shrinks the number of side effects caused by the medication was 100% accurate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Casandra Brandt)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
With military insurance, I have only had to pay copays for medication.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
[Dr. Christopher Lipari] Was late to take our appointment multiple times. He didn’t have accurate knowledge of cost. He acted like we didn’t matter. I felt like we werent given specific communications about procedures for surgeries. We were then charged for a procedure after we were told all diagnostic testing was covered by insurance...We were supposed to get an ultrasound done the same day as flooding our tubes and was told they do it at the same time. The doctor told us later it was never done and we were charged 2k for a diagnostic procedure.
[Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine is] Very unorganized. On multiple occasions the nurses and offices staff mixed up our appointments. They also charged the insurance under infertility so the insurance company wouldn’t cover my procedure...We were supposed to get an ultrasound done the same day as flooding our tubes and was told they do it at the same time. The doctor told us later it was never done and we were charged 2k for a diagnostic procedure. Now we don’t have enough money to do IVF. We also had many mixed up appointments.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Read all reviews and get multiple options from other doctors.
We waited hours for our appointment. Sometimes we would be scheduled for an appointment and they would t have our records reviewed. Was never called back to review test results and was charged for a procedure when I was told I wouldn’t be.
All we did was diagnostic testing. He flooded my tubes to check for blue cling and we fitted the catheter for the egg transfer. We also did blood tests for hormone levels.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
the Nurses were very nice and friendly. They have a coffee pot (that is never filled) in the waiting room. We showed up to an appointment on time and their wasn’t anyone there and there were ropes blocking g off the exit from the elevator to the waiting area. All other appointments we waited all long time to be seen. At one appointment we waited over two hours.
2300.00

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Lipari is smart but balances his intelligence with empathy. We have never felt rushed or pressured to take a specific approach... is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
JCRP is passionate about regulating sugar in PCOS patients and thus ask you to follow a relatively strict diet. They also approach IVF cycles with single embryos unless you request otherwise. We have tried absolutely everything. From medication and scheduled intercourse to full IVF cycles and everything in between. After 2 years we were successful on our first IVF cycle and gave birth to a baby boy. Since then, we have struggled immensley through miscarriage and negative pregnancy tests but never have we doubted the treatment approach.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Lipari is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
Be open minded to their treatment plans.. i.e. diet and single embryo transfer approach. They have great success rates... unfortunately those rates haven’t been our experience.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Smith)
The nursing staff is top notch. Sabrina and Nicole are outstanding.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Timeliness is an opportunity with all medical offices. Jcrm is no different. For the most part they’re on time but occasionally you’ll wait 30-45 mins after your appointment time to be seen. They offer different approaches... not necessarily in their treatment methods but in their doctors personalities. They are all equally brilliant but Dr Fox is more direct and decisive and Dr Lipari is more empathetic and relatable.
Our situation isn’t typical because we’ve been seeking treatment for 6 years. We have received cheaper rates because we’ve had so many unsuccessful cycles. All in we’ve spent over $40K with everything. The IVF cycle we’re about to start costs about $1400 with drugs etc.
We recently did a cycle with 2 embryos after many unsuccessful single transfers in a row. The clinic does not recommend this due to complications with multiples, but will also share that the success rate does not increase enough to warrant doing so. They will however support you regardless of your choice.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I love her [Dr. Sarah Paschall]. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
JCRM as a whole promotes a low carb diet for all of their patients. She doesn't push it quite as hard as Dr. Fox, but she does encourage it.... The nursing staff is overall very good about responding in a timely matter to emails, which is nice. The nursing staff does seem to have a high turnover though.... Monitoring appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning, typically with the nurse practitioners. They were pretty quick appointments, and I was usually in and out within 30 minutes
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I love her. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
Prepare to wait a while to see her for each visit, particularly if you go to the Southpoint office. I have found that she runs more on time at the Fleming Island office.
She's incredible. She's compassionate, and she really takes the time to connect with you as a patient. After my miscarriage, she held me and cried with me while I sobbed on the floor. I will never forget her kindness.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would recommend (and have recommended) anyone to see Dr. Paschall or Dr. Lipari. However, I would not recommend someone to see Dr. Fox. While Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor and surgeon, his bedside manner is awful, and I left his office crying many times. So, I would overall recommend their office with the caveat of only seeing Dr. Paschall or Lipari as your primary doctors. They are a group practice though, and you will have one primary doctor. Throughout your cycle, you will mostly see the nurse practitioners for progress checks. Then the egg retrieval and embryo transfer is left to whoever is on call that day. Again, Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor, and he is the one that trained Dr. Paschall and Dr. Lipari, so he is certainly more than capable, but his bedside manner is not the best. So, something to be prepared for.
Monitoring appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning, typically with the nurse practitioners. They were pretty quick appointments, and I was usually in and out within 30 minutes.
They did push me towards eSETs for each one of my transfers (three separate transfers). They explained that their goal was one healthy live birth, not a multiples pregnancy with complications.

5 IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs
Endometriosis, Unexplained
He [Dr. Lipari] was the first doctor to relate to us. He was willing to try new things even though there aren't many studies behind said treatments/tests.... We are in the middle of a frozen embryo transfer cycle (donor egg). He recommended doing an ERA because we had 2 failed transfers with other doctors. We found out we've been transferring 1 day too early!... He recommended an ERA after others didn't. We found out that a Day 5 transfer was too early. We've had 2 failed transfers before.
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] is very clean/pretty.... The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I believe they could get more up to date in the latest tests/treatments and even embryology techniques. They seem to be doing the same techniques (besides cryo) they were doing 10 years+ ago. Most clinics have more innovative teams.... My new nurse (Sabrina) has failed to refill my Synthroid. Has failed to update my chart with results. Has failed to request labs for updated levels. And hasn't called me about latest labs to ease my mind.
European, Middle Eastern
5 IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs
Endometriosis, Unexplained
We are in the middle of a frozen embryo transfer cycle (donor egg). He recommended doing an ERA because we had 2 failed transfers with other doctors. We found out we've been transferring 1 day too early! Our previous doctor claimed the ERA to be a bogus test and guessed maybe we now had a sperm issue.
Be honest with him and your concerns. He will be honest in return. Do not be afraid to take his time... he will sit with your for as long as you need.
He was the first doctor to relate to us. He was willing to try new things even though there aren't many studies behind said treatments/tests.
He recommended an ERA after others didn't. We found out that a Day 5 transfer was too early. We've had 2 failed transfers before. We are currently in the middle of a frozen embryo cycle (donor egg). He also discovered I had a minor case of hypothyroidism, so he put me on Synthroid. My levels are now in normal range, which could help this cycle. None of my previous doctors mentioned this and my levels have always been in the high 2's. I was on Lupron and Estradiol. I am starting PIO tonight for 6 days before transfer and will continue that and Estradiol until told otherwise.
She would call to let me know results of blood test but didn't put said results in my file, so I had to ask for follow up tests to make sure levels have improved. I had the follow labs done but haven't heard back.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very clean/pretty. I have been with them since 2014 and their time management has improved SO much in that time! I never wait more than 15-20 minutes total (name called, U/S, etc.). The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I believe they could get more up to date in the latest tests/treatments and even embryology techniques. They seem to be doing the same techniques (besides cryo) they were doing 10 years+ ago. Most clinics have more innovative teams.
Dr. Lipari recommended the ERA and he let us know the clinical part of the test would be covered by insurance since it is diagnostic. Our previous doctor (same clinic) told us it would be completely out of pocket. We have spent over $70, 000 on treatments since 2013. This cycle with Dr. Lipari has by far been the cheapest at $2,000 since it is a frozen embryo transfer.
I haven't had this experience with him yet.
It's more a problem with the nurse. I had a different one until she went on leave. She was VERY attentive and communicative. They took all of her patients and divided them among the 2 remaining nurses, increasing their load. My new nurse (Sabrina) has failed to refill my Synthroid. Has failed to update my chart with results. Has failed to request labs for updated levels. And hasn't called me about latest labs to ease my mind.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Lipari was very awesome, well spoken, and clear on what the plan was for ivf. He answered all questions and was very clear on everything. He showed compassion and was very understanding. My husband and I really liked him a lot...I started one cycle of ivf but the injectables were not helping me produce any eggs but he switched me to a higher dosage and different type of injectable. It helped some but no pregnancy.
Imelda the nurse there [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state...This clinic was very nice and organized...Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Make sure when you schedule your appt ask for any nurse but Imelda.
Dr Lipari was a great Doctor and i respect him a lot. I had many issues with his nurse Imelda. She wasn't very patient friendly and she made me feel like we wasted our money. We live 7 hours away and would travel back and forth but she always stated that it is very hard to treat an out of state patient. I feel I did not receive the proper care. It was already stressful going through all of this and she made this the worst experience of my life. She wasn't caring or showing any compassion towards my husband and I. Every time I spoke with her I always ended up frustrated and she never explained anything correctly or where we could understand.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Imelda)
Imelda the nurse there showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic was very nice and patient friendly except the nurse Imelda. Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite. They need to make sure that all of the nurses are patient friendly and show compassion. It is already a hard time dealing with infertility but when the nurse shows you she doesn't care, that's when you know you chose the wrong place to spend your money at.
ivf medication $4900.00, ivf insemination $6800.00
Dr. Lipari explained the risks and he also told us he would not transfer more than 3 embryos due to the risks of carrying multiples.
This clinic was very nice and organized, it was just that one nurse that I had a very bad experience with.

2011 - 2018
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
[Dr. Lipari] Very compassionate and ethical, holding my health higher than other outcomes. For example, insisting on single embryo transfers because of the possibility that my cervix was compromised, which we found out later it was....I never had to remind him of my situation; he always remembered....We used donor eggs from the very start, knowing from previous bloodwork and failed IVF cycle that donor eggs were my best chance of pregnancy.
Despite my negative experience with my nurse, I think JCRM is great clinic and would highly recommend it to a friend. Not only is the care really fantastic, but their prices are very competitive and I appreciate that a lot....My nurse it seems was very forgetful....An embryo transfer cost roughly $1800, before being prorated for offsite cycle monitoring by around $900. Fresh IVF cycle was about $6000....I was not happy with the care that I received from Katrina.
2011 - 2018
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Insist on MTHFR screening if given RPL panel, not just homocysteine levels.
I never had to remind him of my situation; he always remembered.
We used donor eggs from the very start, knowing from previous bloodwork and failed IVF cycle that donor eggs were my best chance of pregnancy. I followed a Lupron suppression protocol with birth-control pills to prepare for the transfers. Five out of six transfers implanted successfully. I Experienced four losses, the first three likely due to a clotting disorder, possibly related to MTHFR. The fourth being due to an incompetent cervix. Finally upon my six embryo transfer I had a live birth.
I was not happy with the care that I received from Katrina. I decline to comment further as she is no longer working with this clinic.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Recent research indicates that eSETs are almost successful as multiple embryo transfers. It is definitely the safest way to go. I fully support Dr. Lipari’s practice of eSATs.
My nurse it seems was very forgetful.