6800 NW 9th Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Orlando
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792

Dr. Lipari's biggest strength is that he listens to his patients. In the beginning of my treatment, I always felt more hopeful after meeting with Dr. Lipari. Dr. Lipari is also very well read. He will tell you about recently published research papers. At the same time, Dr. Lipari did not order thorough testing on me. Several tests ordered were done at my request.... While he is wonderful in so many ways, and while he is the only doctor to have discovered my endometriosis despite years of doctors visits explaining my pain, I do sometimes feel like a number when I am in an IVF cycle.
This clinic [Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med] has several satellite locations, which is great for patients who do not live in Jacksonville. I've had issues with billing, and sometimes I have to wait a long time to speak with my doctor, but overall the clinic is organized and pleasant to work with. However, they share an embryologist between at least two locations, which is one of the reasons why your egg retrieval has to happen within a certain window of time.... Brittany is patient, well organized, and a great communicator.
How was your experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lipari's biggest strength is that he listens to his patients. In the beginning of my treatment, I always felt more hopeful after meeting with Dr. Lipari. Dr. Lipari is also very well read. He will tell you about recently published research papers. At the same time, Dr. Lipari did not order thorough testing on me. Several tests ordered were done at my request. After my second IVF cycle with Dr. Lipari, I no longer felt more hopeful after meeting with him. In fact, I began questioning his expertise with my condition. He also did not thoroughly explain risks associated with PGS testing - he only advised us against PGS testing after I questioned the use of it with my condition. Moreover, he described a protocol one way, but then it was done very differently. All in all, I think Dr. Lipari is a great "first stop." If it weren't for him, my endometriosis may not have been discovered. His empathy and excellent bedside manners helped me cope with news about my condition. At the same time, I do wish he did more thorough testing, did not synchronize his patients' cycles, and more accurately/thoroughly described procedures.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Do research and advocate for yourself. Also, decide if you're comfortable with batching (i.e., having your cycle synced with other patients' cycles).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lipari has excellent bedside manners. He actually takes his time to sit down and talk to you. He seems to have a tremendous amount of empathy for his patients. When I cried in the office after he told me he suspected endometriosis, he let me cry and didn't rush me at all. In fact, he seemed to be hurting with me. When he told us that our embryos tested as chromosomally abnormal, he told us "I know this is difficult news. I know it can feel like a miscarriage." He's honestly spent as much as 40 minutes with me, explaining to me his opinions and answering all of my questions. While he is wonderful in so many ways, and while he is the only doctor to have discovered my endometriosis despite years of doctors visits explaining my pain, I do sometimes feel like a number when I am in an IVF cycle. The main reason for this is because they do batching. I prefer to start an IVF cycle when my body is ready for it, not to have my cycle synchronized with other patients' cycles.
Describe the protocols Christopher Lipari used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We used the antagonist protocol for the first two IVF cycles. Both cycles used 225 Follistim and 75 Menopur. We triggered too late during my first IVF cycle (one of my eggs was "hard boiled") so we triggered earlier for my second IVF cycle. Because of my diminished ovarian reserve, we got three Day 5 embryos between both cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany is patient, well organized, and a great communicator. She is always pleasant to interact with, and she answers my questions very quickly. She makes me feel like a human, and it's clear that she wants treatment to work for us. She goes well above and beyond what I would have ever expected from my nurse. She's wonderful.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic has several satellite locations, which is great for patients who do not live in Jacksonville. I've had issues with billing, and sometimes I have to wait a long time to speak with my doctor, but overall the clinic is organized and pleasant to work with. However, they share an embryologist between at least two locations, which is one of the reasons why your egg retrieval has to happen within a certain window of time.
What specific things went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Gainesville

[Dr. Christopher Lipari] Was late to take our appointment multiple times. He didn’t have accurate knowledge of cost. He acted like we didn’t matter. I felt like we werent given specific communications about procedures for surgeries. We were then charged for a procedure after we were told all diagnostic testing was covered by insurance...We were supposed to get an ultrasound done the same day as flooding our tubes and was told they do it at the same time. The doctor told us later it was never done and we were charged 2k for a diagnostic procedure.
[Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine is] Very unorganized. On multiple occasions the nurses and offices staff mixed up our appointments. They also charged the insurance under infertility so the insurance company wouldn’t cover my procedure...We were supposed to get an ultrasound done the same day as flooding our tubes and was told they do it at the same time. The doctor told us later it was never done and we were charged 2k for a diagnostic procedure. Now we don’t have enough money to do IVF. We also had many mixed up appointments.
Read all reviews and get multiple options from other doctors.
We waited hours for our appointment. Sometimes we would be scheduled for an appointment and they would t have our records reviewed. Was never called back to review test results and was charged for a procedure when I was told I wouldn’t be.
All we did was diagnostic testing. He flooded my tubes to check for blue cling and we fitted the catheter for the egg transfer. We also did blood tests for hormone levels.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
the Nurses were very nice and friendly. They have a coffee pot (that is never filled) in the waiting room. We showed up to an appointment on time and their wasn’t anyone there and there were ropes blocking g off the exit from the elevator to the waiting area. All other appointments we waited all long time to be seen. At one appointment we waited over two hours.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
2300.00
Describe Christopher Lipari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Jacksonville

Dr. Lipari has compassion and communicate pretty well. He also has decent bed manner. However, he changed my medication protocol for second round of egg retrieval and it was a failure. I got 23 eggs from first round and only 4 from second round.... He had me on 150 Gonal-f and 75 menopur with antagon protocol. After 9 days of stim, triggered with HCG. 4 eggs were retrieved, 3 matured and 2 fertilized. 1 made to day 5 blast and transferred fresh.
I was getting mostly seen in their Gainesville office [Jacksonville Ctr for Reproductive Medicine]. It means I only saw the doctor three times, initial consultation, egg retrieval and transfer. It also means there is no change to your protocol once it’s set.... Brittany, the nurse who does all my monitoring, is very understanding about my schedule. She always tried to fit me into clinic schedule based on mine.
Be more active in the treatment process and trust yourself. If had any concern about his treatment plan, speak up.
He is very understanding and tried to answer all my questions after my first chemical pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Poe)
Brittany is absolutely passionate and caring person. She understands what her patients going through during infertility treatments. My only complain is that she gets disorganized sometimes due to heavy patient loads.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I was getting mostly seen in their Gainesville office. It means I only saw the doctor three times, initial consultation, egg retrieval and transfer. It also means there is no change to your protocol once it’s set.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I had infertility coverage with my insurance. Since it was second round of ivf that year and I maxed out of pocket, I didn’t have to pay anything.
We decided to transfer two embryos and Dr. Lipari respected out decision. He did take good amount of time explaining the risk of having twins and minimum increase of pregnancy rate with transferring two embryos.
Orlando
Dr. Lipari was very awesome, well spoken, and clear on what the plan was for ivf. He answered all questions and was very clear on everything. He showed compassion and was very understanding. My husband and I really liked him a lot...I started one cycle of ivf but the injectables were not helping me produce any eggs but he switched me to a higher dosage and different type of injectable. It helped some but no pregnancy.
Imelda the nurse there [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state...This clinic was very nice and organized...Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite.
Make sure when you schedule your appt ask for any nurse but Imelda.
Dr Lipari was a great Doctor and i respect him a lot. I had many issues with his nurse Imelda. She wasn't very patient friendly and she made me feel like we wasted our money. We live 7 hours away and would travel back and forth but she always stated that it is very hard to treat an out of state patient. I feel I did not receive the proper care. It was already stressful going through all of this and she made this the worst experience of my life. She wasn't caring or showing any compassion towards my husband and I. Every time I spoke with her I always ended up frustrated and she never explained anything correctly or where we could understand.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Imelda)
Imelda the nurse there showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic was very nice and patient friendly except the nurse Imelda. Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite. They need to make sure that all of the nurses are patient friendly and show compassion. It is already a hard time dealing with infertility but when the nurse shows you she doesn't care, that's when you know you chose the wrong place to spend your money at.
ivf medication $4900.00, ivf insemination $6800.00
Dr. Lipari explained the risks and he also told us he would not transfer more than 3 embryos due to the risks of carrying multiples.
This clinic was very nice and organized, it was just that one nurse that I had a very bad experience with.

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Fox does not have a good bedside manner. He has never smiled in all of my appointments with him, he was not willing to answer my questions and just would say "don't worry about that" and not answer. He was not very flexible or willing to try new things. Did not see like he cared if I had success or not.... He does batch cycles and does the same protocols for almost every patient. JCRM as a clinic treats the patients as a herd mentality and doesn't do a lot of individualized care.
JCRM has some serious billing issues. They constantly billed me incorrectly and are still sending bills from a surgery done a year ago. They often run late. Most of the nurses are pretty good though.... IVF cycles are very affordable with this clinic. Around 6800-7000 plus medication. I also had surgery with them that totaled to be around 2000 out of pocket.
How was your experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I would advise someone to not see him. If you must, be aware he will not be a doctor that is compassionate or willing to answer your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Fox is not very friendly. He would get annoyed when I would ask questions and it always felt like he wanted to rush me out.
Describe the protocols Michael Fox used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Brittany was mostly good to work with. She was friendly and helpful and answered questions quickly. The only thing I didn't like was when I had failures I did not feel like she really cared.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe Michael Fox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I only had 1 blast to transfer each time
I had them mess up my billing several times. Also when I wanted to leave the clinic I requested my records and they "lost" my release and kept telling me they never had it even when I personally turned it in. So trying to get my records was very difficult.
Michael Fox

2009 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Dr Fox seems to prescribe the same treatment to all patients starting with his low carb diet. When I wasn't getting success from IVF, he never even blinked at changing the protocol, which led to more failure...He will remember you but not what your treatment has been and the results. During appointments with him, he is constantly flipping through my chart to see what was going on, it didn't seem like he reviewed the chart beforehand at all. Appointments with him were consistently hours late...
My nurse [at J'ville Ctr Repro Med - J'ville] was nice and seemed to have good intentions. She was usually available if I had questions or needed something clarified. However, after my third IVF at this clinic, and another negative test, I didn't hear from them at all asking how I was doing or if I wanted to start another treatment. It's almost as if THEY gave up on me. That is when I knew it was time to look for a new doctor...
He does not have very good bedside manner. He will remember you but not what your treatment has been and the results. During appointments with him, he is constantly flipping through my chart to see what was going on, it didn't seem like he reviewed the chart beforehand at all. Appointments with him were consistently hours late.
Be your own advocate and stand up for yourself. If something is not working, demand that a change be made.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
My nurse was nice and seemed to have good intentions. She was usually available if I had questions or needed something clarified. However, after my third IVF at this clinic, and another negative test, I didn't hear from them at all asking how I was doing or if I wanted to start another treatment. It's almost as if THEY gave up on me. That is when I knew it was time to look for a new doctor.
They would schedule multiple appointments at the same time (3 people for each 30 minute window). If you weren't the first one at 8am to sign in, you would definitely not be seen until 8:30.
It was cheaper than most. Around $4000 for our first IVF mini cycle. Around $6000 for the second and third cycles. Medications not included and depends on the coverage you have.
Lost paperwork, not keeping up with referrals, not calling with results or to schedule procedures. Again, be your own advocate and stand up for yourself. Keep track of your paperwork, make notes, and call them if they aren't calling you.
Michael Fox
Jacksonville
Dr. Yates suggested ivi for 3 Cycles and while happy with my egg production did not result in positive test result. Suggested IVF but we have been unable to obtain the finances...Has no children of her own. Was annoyed with my 4 year old when he had to visit. Did not seem interested in children. In many cases left me with no hope. Had no idea about cost or options for financing. Did not direct me to someone who could help me with financing...Don't look for sympathy. Don't look for a counselor. Expect clinical honesty.
Nursing staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was phenomenal. They were available at all hours and came in on weekends to perform treatments without complaint or disagreement. Were very nice to my four year old. Appeared to be almost as sad as I was when I got negative test results... weakness is it that the Gainesville office is a satellite office for what appears to be the main office or main offices in Jacksonville and Orlando. Any major treatment would happen in one of those locations at least an hour and a half from Gainesville.
How was your experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Don't look for sympathy. Don't look for a counselor. Expect clinical honesty.
Describe the protocols Melissa Yates used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Nursing staff was phenomenal. They were available at all hours and came in on weekends to perform treatments without complaint or disagreement. Were very nice to my four year old. Appeared to be almost as sad as I was when I got negative test results.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Were you able to get me in quickly. Clean had almost everything I needed at the same facilities. Provided free samples when medications weren't available quickly. Were understanding of my work schedule and we're willing to meet very early or very late. A weakness is it that the Gainesville office is a satellite office for what appears to be the main office or main offices in Jacksonville and Orlando. Any major treatment would happen in one of those locations at least an hour and a half from Gainesville.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
$3000 iui per cycle
Melissa Yates
2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
you wont see the dr [Dr. Lipari] often, if you do it will be long wait,...3 medicated cycles w letrozole and 2 iuis...-lipari is knowledgable w good bedside manner...he spent time answering questions and was thorough in his answers...i liked him as a dr for the most part. j switched clinics bc he was always running behind and i often had to see nurse instead of dr. there was one issue with iui where he kind of brushed it off like it was no big deal, but it was a big deal bc it cost me$800
i liked my primary nurse [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] but had issues w other nursing staff giving conflicting info on things related to treatment plan...during iui, nurses gave conflicting info on when to have intercourse. you have to harass them to get med records sent...you dont see dr every time -see nurses during treatment plan that give conflicting info -long waits -unorganized office, have had to re-request med records MANY times
you wont see the dr often, if you do it will be long wait, and nurses give conflicting info
he spent time answering questions and was thorough in his answers
3 medicated cycles w letrozole and 2 iuis
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: marty)
i liked my primary nurse but had issues w other nursing staff giving conflicting info on things related to treatment plan (kind of a big deal). i also had one nurse complain to me about how she accidently got pregnant. what infertilty patient wants to hear that?
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
-lipari is knowledgable w good bedside manner -you dont see dr every time -see nurses during treatment plan that give conflicting info -long waits -unorganized office, have had to re-request med records MANY times
i think monitored cycle was $400 and iui was $800 before meds