Gainesville
Orlando
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)

Dr. Paschall actually listened to me during my initial consultation and took what I said into consideration...understood that I was spending a ton of money on donor sperm, I was getting older, and I didn't want to waste my time... trusted that she kept up to date with medical advances...took a few minutes before procedures to chat and be friendly, which was nice. I didn't feel like she rushed. My only complaint is that it took a while (hours) for the actually IUI after we got there.
JCRM is a good clinic. I went to their satellite office, which was nice because it was small and personal. They often answer the phone and emails. Their main office is much bigger and I often had a hard time reaching people on the phone when I needed help. Phone calls and emails often go unanswered. Shari, in billing, was always great about reaching out when I called, but she was the only one who would call back reliably.
How was your experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I was extremely glad to have Dr. Paschall as my doctor. She listened to me and I trusted that she kept up to date with medical advances. She took a few minutes before procedures to chat and be friendly, which was nice. I didn't feel like she rushed. My only complaint is that it took a while (hours) for the actually IUI after we got there.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Make sure you're clear where she's going to be. I was in the Gainesville office and she only came there once a month.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Paschall actually listened to me during my initial consultation and took what I said into consideration. My previous doctor completely shot me down about having a medicated IUI (even though I was almost 40) because he said my numbers looked fine. Dr. Paschall understood that I was spending a ton of money on donor sperm, I was getting older, and I didn't want to waste my time.
Describe the protocols Sarah Paschall used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I had two unmedicated IUIs before I saw Dr. Paschall and I complained to her that I had really wanted to do medicated but the last doctor refused. She gave me a low dose of Letrozole and I responded strongly, but I still didn't get pregnant. I also used a trigger shot because it helped us plan the date for the IUI. We did that both times, but I didn't get pregnant. I asked for a higher dose of Letrozole the second time, but she said if we did that I'd probably end up with so many eggs that they'd cancel the cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
The staff at the Gainesville office was great. Amanda did the admin stuff and Brittany did the medical stuff. They were pleasant, professional, and great to deal with.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The IUIs themselves were about $100 for self pay. U/S was about $80 with insurance. Visits were $40 with insurance (specialist visit rate). Surgery to remove polyp on my uterus ended up being a couple thousand. Saline Sono ended up being a couple hundred. I think that's it.
Describe Sarah Paschall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Sarah Paschall
Orlando

2012 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr Lipari is smart but balances his intelligence with empathy. We have never felt rushed or pressured to take a specific approach... is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
JCRP is passionate about regulating sugar in PCOS patients and thus ask you to follow a relatively strict diet. They also approach IVF cycles with single embryos unless you request otherwise. We have tried absolutely everything. From medication and scheduled intercourse to full IVF cycles and everything in between. After 2 years we were successful on our first IVF cycle and gave birth to a baby boy. Since then, we have struggled immensley through miscarriage and negative pregnancy tests but never have we doubted the treatment approach.
How was your experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Lipari is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Be open minded to their treatment plans.. i.e. diet and single embryo transfer approach. They have great success rates... unfortunately those rates haven’t been our experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Christopher Lipari used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Smith)
The nursing staff is top notch. Sabrina and Nicole are outstanding.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Timeliness is an opportunity with all medical offices. Jcrm is no different. For the most part they’re on time but occasionally you’ll wait 30-45 mins after your appointment time to be seen. They offer different approaches... not necessarily in their treatment methods but in their doctors personalities. They are all equally brilliant but Dr Fox is more direct and decisive and Dr Lipari is more empathetic and relatable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Our situation isn’t typical because we’ve been seeking treatment for 6 years. We have received cheaper rates because we’ve had so many unsuccessful cycles. All in we’ve spent over $40K with everything. The IVF cycle we’re about to start costs about $1400 with drugs etc.
Describe Christopher Lipari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We recently did a cycle with 2 embryos after many unsuccessful single transfers in a row. The clinic does not recommend this due to complications with multiples, but will also share that the success rate does not increase enough to warrant doing so. They will however support you regardless of your choice.

2017, Unknown Success
He's [Dr. Christopher Lipari] the first Doctor I've ever met that didn't rush me out the door or forget to answer my questions or address my concerns. He is always very patient & kind. Not just with us but everytime I see him interacting with other patients, he is always very kind. He always gives my husband & I his undivided attention & throughly explains the plans and processes we have to go through. We've had several negative experiences with other staff members including another Doctor at this practice but Keep coming back because of him. He is an amazing Doctor & ive so glad we found him!
The billing and check out staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] need to be more organize and hire more people to handle the work load they have because they are very stressed and don't always seem willing to resolve our questions or concerns. (I've checked out at the front desk & was told nothing was de and when I got to my car they called saying I owed $400.00!! They have horrible communication skills). The billing /front desk staff also needs to be more understanding. Going through infertility treatments can be extremely difficult & stressful. They shouldn't treat their patients like a number & like we don't have any feelings.
He's the first Doctor I've ever met that didn't rush me out the door or forget to answer my questions or address my concerns. He is always very patient & kind. Not just with us but everytime I see him interacting with other patients, he is always very kind. He always gives my husband & I his undivided attention & throughly explains the plans and processes we have to go through. We've had several negative experiences with other staff members including another Doctor at this practice but Keep coming back because of him. He is an amazing Doctor & ive so glad we found him!
None. He is a great Doctor.
Since the first day we met Dr. Lipari (which was at a seminar held at his facility) we felt as if he truly cared about our concerns/feelings & overall care. Everytime we see him he takes time to explain things out to us & makes us feel like we are his only patients of the day. As if we have his undivided attention. He's very patient & kind & has always explained our test results clearly without getting frustrated or annoyed. He's is the first Doctor I've ever met that made me feel as if I truly mattered to his practice. We have gone through a lot in the last few years but we keep moving forward because we know we are taken care of with Dr. Lipari. There are never any surprises and he is always consistent. He follows through.
We've had several IUI's with other Doctors. We are going to start our first IVF cycle in the next few months. I've been put on many different medications but don't remember all of them by name/dosage etc. (I'm at lunch at work & don't have the information with me).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci Nurcellari )
My nurse, Traci, has been the best nurse I've had at this facility since we started seeing Dr. Lipari. She does her best to get back to us on appts/procedures etc. There have been a few mishaps due to poor communication but eventually got resolved after a few phone calls to the office. Nurce Candace is also very helpful & kind. Only once did she treat me as if I was annoying her & I feel that it was due to how busy they were at the start of the morning. Most of the staff is helpful & polite but it can quickly turn ugly when they get busy/backed up. Which happens often. The billing and check out department is my least favorite area of this practice. The billing/check out staff have given us incorrect information more times than I can count on two hands. Communication is lacking in this dept & has made this infertility journey a nightmare. Some of the staff have been rude & did not get back to us in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr.Lipari is amazing & has helped us move forward with our journey. We love how he handles our stress & questions & don't want him to change! My only complaint about him is his availability. The billing and check out staff need to be more organize and hire more people to handle the work load they have because they are very stressed and don't always seem willing to resolve our questions or concerns. (I've checked out at the front desk & was told nothing was de and when I got to my car they called saying I owed $400.00!! They have horrible communication skills). The billing /front desk staff also needs to be more understanding. Going through infertility treatments can be extremely difficult & stressful. They shouldn't treat their patients like a number & like we don't have any feelings.
Insurance didn't cover any ivf meds or treatments. Our appts were covered and we have to pay copays.
What specific things went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We've had several staff members in the billing & Front desk department give us incorrect information which caused us to owe more money and have to change our work schedules short notice for appointments. Some of our nurses have been very short with us and have rushed us out the door forgetting to address our questions and concerns and it has taken us several phone calls to the office in order to get our questions and concerns addressed

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Lipari] has very patient and honest feedback and truly took his time to answer all of out questions. He explained everything in great detail...I am extremely confident in Dr Lipari's knowledge and experience. Although he tends to run behind in clinic, he took his time with my husband and me when we saw him...I followed same protocol and used the same meds with both mini-stim cycles. Initially I took 10 days of birth control pills starting on Day 1 of my cycle. This was followed by Menopur injections on days ----- and-----. I had ultrasounds during the cycle and triggered with Pregnyl on day ----. The reason there were no changes in cycle therapy for second round is bc I responded well (with ovulation) during first round, but unfortunately did not conceive.
We paid about $11,000 (for surgery, cycle care and medications) [at Jacksonville Reproductive Medicine]...Marty was very blunt and lacked compassion, in the few times I spoke with her. There also seemed to be a disconnect from what the physicians/providers were telling me and what she was telling me. The new nurse that took her place is much more compassionate and encouraging...I followed same protocol and used the same meds with both mini-stim cycles. Initially I took 10 days of birth control pills starting on Day 1 of my cycle. This was followed by Menopur injections on days ----- and-----. I had ultrasounds during the cycle and triggered with Pregnyl on day ----. The reason there were no changes in cycle therapy for second round is bc I responded well (with ovulation) during first round, but unfortunately did not conceive.
I am extremely confident in Dr Lipari's knowledge and experience. Although he tends to run behind in clinic, he took his time with my husband and me when we saw him. He was very honest, yet encouraging about my diagnosis.
Be prepared to spend a couple of hours at each visit. Also, my personal experience with the staff and nurses/MAs was a little frustrbeen on multiple occasions because I felt like there were several things not communbecause in advance, that should have been. There were also several times in which certain labs tests were not completed when they should have been. It was almost like there was a breakdown in communication between providers and nursing staff. In addition, be prepared to see a lot of different providers throughout your cycle.
I felt that Sr Lipari really empathized with our situation and my test results. He has very patient and honest feedback and truly took his time to answer all of out questions. He explained everything in great detail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty (no longer with clinic) )
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would say ask a lot of questions. Research things on your own, too. Don't be afraid to speak up or clarify something you're not sure abt. Timeliness is sometimes an issue when see Dr Lipari. His ARNP will generally see you before he comes in.
We paid about $11,000 (for surgery, cycle care and medications). My surgery and work up was covered by insurance, but my cycles and fertility treatment was not. My HRA and FHA helped with these costs.
N/A, as we have only completed 2 mini-stim cycles. We are saving for our next step (IVF)
Several issues. First occurred after my laproscopy results were given (post op appt). Dr Lipari had my medical history and we agreed on a cycle plan. He wrote a RX for birth control for my first cycle which I had filled right away. Before starting my cycle, Marty called and states that A. They never ordered a test to check for varicella B. My TSH had not been rechecked since they put me on Synthroid and C. The BC he wrote (and already paid for) needed to be changed due to my history of migraines. Another time one of the ARNPs from their office changed my anxiety/depression medication during a visit bc of some side effects I was having. Later in my second cycle, Marty indicated to me that I should not be taking that medicine if I was trying to get pregnant and then asked who prescribed it. This was clarified and I was advised to continue the medicine, if needed.

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Dr. Fox is a nice man, but he is old school. He isn't open to discuss new/trending/innovative treatments or tests. He is all about numbers and statistics and not about taking risks. I just felt that I didn't get the best care for MY BODY and issues.... I feel he treated me the same way he treated the woman before me and the woman after me. I did not feel like an individual.... 2 IUIs... 3rd IUI converted to mini-IVF (less meds) due to too many stimulated follicles.
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] is pretty and well kept. The staff is amazingly friendly. As much as I hate going there I'm never uncomfortable or ignored. Everyone remembers my name! Not sure that's a good thing. The nurses like to learn and I don't mind them using me as an example/teaching moment if it just betters the staff.... I love Traci. Answered messages/emails by end of day if not sooner. She was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She kept up with Rx refills and follow ups.
How was your experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Do not assume he knows all.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Michael Fox used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
2 IUIs... 3rd IUI converted to mini-IVF (less meds) due to too many stimulated follicles. This resulted in OHSS and 0 embryos. Mini-IVF #2 (less meds) resulted in 8 eggs and 2 Day 5 embryos... transferred both. BFN. IVF#3 resulted in 13 eggs but no embryos. (also under care of 3rd doctor) IVF#4 donor egg cycle. 16 eggs and 5 Day 5 embryos... transferred 1 (due to age and quality of embryo). Only 1 of remaining made it to freeze. Switched doctors after he claimed "maybe" there's a chromosomal issue with sperm.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci Nurcellari)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is pretty and well kept. The staff is amazingly friendly. As much as I hate going there I'm never uncomfortable or ignored. Everyone remembers my name! Not sure that's a good thing. The nurses like to learn and I don't mind them using me as an example/teaching moment if it just betters the staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
It's 99% out of pocket, so basically a year's salary.
Describe Michael Fox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
If all embryos are high quality he doesn't recommend transferring more than 1 (if under 40) BUT it is up to the couple/female.
My current nurse (not Traci) needs to work on her communication skills.
Jacksonville

I went to Dr. Fox for excision surgery for endometriosis. He was the first doctor that wanted to rule out PCOS and I loved that he took the time to check me for that as no other doctor did. ... Dr. Fox sat with us for a good hour or so. He listened to us and also answered questions. ... Also, he is a strong believer of the ketogenic diet and as someone with endometriosis who has found great relief on this diet I knew he was on the right path with his fertility treatments.
The only downside would be the call back or responses from their billing/medical team. I remember leaving messages and not hearing back for a while. The follow-up phone calls aren't the best you have to be on them. ... The clinic has amazing staff who are friendly and respectful much more than what is seen in other clinics. ... I wanted to have excision surgery with Dr. Fox but the insurance approval kept being delayed and I was given different responses every time I would call.
I went to Dr. Fox for excision surgery for endometriosis. He was the first doctor that wanted to rule out PCOS and I loved that he took the time to check me for that as no other doctor did. Also, he is a strong believer of the ketogenic diet and as someone with endometriosis who has found great relief on this diet I knew he was on the right path with his fertility treatments.
Be patient when you ask a question and hear no immediate response. Just know he will respond.
Dr. Fox sat with us for a good hour or so. He listened to us and also answered questions. Even though he seemed quiet at times I noticed that he was listening and would later respond.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic has amazing staff who are friendly and respectful much more than what is seen in other clinics. The only downside would be the call back or responses from their billing/medical team. I remember leaving messages and not hearing back for a while. The follow-up phone calls aren't the best you have to be on them.
Jacksonville
We were always treated on a personal level [by Dr. Christopher Lipari]...Each visit we would leave the conversation feeling very positive. However there seems to be too much positivity to where we believed medicated cycles would be a sure thing and result in a pregnancy. Dr is very sensitive but does not go over the realistic chance of treatment not working. Once treatment started I did not feel like the doctor prepared us well.
We were left waiting for hours for an appointment [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] after we were forgotten...Staff have always been friendly on the phone and in person. Clean facility Weaknesses: long wait time, typically there two hours or more. Difficult to get an appointment with a doctor. Unresponsive billing department. Late surgery times. Long waiting time for testing and surgeries.
Ask for straightforward answers and diagnosis.
We were always treated on a personal level looking at our own situation.
Treatment protocol I responded well to, letrozole, menopur, HCG injection
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yes)
They always seem to be available for any questions I have had, quick response, sensitive at appointments and phone calls.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Staff have always been friendly on the phone and in person. Clean facility Weaknesses: long wait time, typically there two hours or more. Difficult to get an appointment with a doctor. Unresponsive billing department. Late surgery times. Long waiting time for testing and surgeries. Not enough informed time before appointments to fox insurance issues and renewals.
Insurance has covered treatment so far
We were left waiting for hours for an appointment after we were forgotten.
Jacksonville

She [Melissa Yates] was thorough in the diagnostic testing but she was pushy about ivf. She did find out why I couldn't conceive when my gynecologist could not. She seemed to care but still was pushing ivf and when I told her I was seeking a cheaper clinic she tried to change my mind by saying cheaper doesn't mean better.... I only had a laparoscopy and tube removal with her. Couldn't afford further treatment.
Since they [Jacksonville Center Reproductive Med- Gaines] had a few locations and I went to the local, satellite office, it was a bit confusing and strange. Everyone was nice and polite and it was very clean there. I enjoyed going and when I had tests done they were pain free.... The nurse at the Gainesville location was amazing and I loved her so much. She made me feel good.
How was your experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She was thorough in the diagnostic testing but she was pushy about ivf. She did find out why I couldn't conceive when my gynecologist could not. She seemed to care but still was pushing ivf and when I told her I was seeking a cheaper clinic she tried to change my mind by saying cheaper doesn't mean better.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She is goofy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She was super straightforward.
Describe the protocols Melissa Yates used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Since they had a few locations and I went to the local, satellite office, it was a bit confusing and strange. Everyone was nice and polite and it was very clean there. I enjoyed going and when I had tests done they were pain free.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I only did testing and consults
Melissa Yates
Gainesville

Before surgery, Dr. Paschall greeted me and calmed my nerves. I don't remember what happened immediately after surgery, but she called me the next day - even though it was a weekend and she was with her family - to check on me and go over what happened during surgery. She was very pleasant to work with.... She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery! She and the other doctors at this clinic perform laparoscopic excision of endometriosis.
This clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] specializes in endometriosis. They perform excision surgery, which is rare, and it works! The clinic is well organized, though you do have to wait quite a while for appointments sometimes. The wait for excision surgery was 2-3 months when I scheduled the procedure!... Dr. Paschall made me feel very calm and comfortable both before and after my surgery. She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery!
Dr. Paschall made me feel very calm and comfortable both before and after my surgery. She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery! She and the other doctors at this clinic perform laparoscopic excision of endometriosis. If you have (or suspect you have) endometriosis, any doctor at this clinic is worth visiting!
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic specializes in endometriosis. They perform excision surgery, which is rare, and it works! The clinic is well organized, though you do have to wait quite a while for appointments sometimes. The wait for excision surgery was 2-3 months when I scheduled the procedure!
Sarah Paschall
2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Lipari] was very friendly and he truly cares when he talks to you about making your dreams come true.... He was very kind and comforting. This is very stressful and he made me calm about it and made my issue not seem so bad. I appreciate his time and working with me on treatments that were needed or not since my insurance didn't cover everything. That meant a lot to me.
They [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] are nice and neat. The waiting area and office staff are very friendly. I always feel welcome and not like someone with an issue. This can bring lots of mixed emotions and they are kind. The office is clean and the waiting rooms are nice.... They are wonderful and made me so comfortable even with some in depth tests needed I wasn't scared.
Be open and listen to him he knows what he is talking about. It will give you hope.
He was very friendly and he truly cares when he talks to you about making your dreams come true.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are nice and neat. The waiting area and office staff are very friendly. I always feel welcome and not like someone with an issue. This can bring lots of mixed emotions and they are kind. The office is clean and the waiting rooms are nice.
Hundreds of dollars. To do the treatment I need was 800 a cycle if it works the first time
Jacksonville
He [Dr. Lipari] talked to us one on one amd on our level, he didnt use a ton of mumbo jumbo lingo and explained everything thoroughly so that we could make well thought out decisions...Dr Lipari was a great Dr to work with, I only got to see him maybe twice in ny four months at his practice. But I always felt well taken care of by his staff under his practice...
The nurses and coordinators [at J'ville Ctr Repro Med - J'ville] never answer the phones and you always have to leave voicemails and wait for callbacks. It's much easier to just email...The nurses always remembered who I was and treated me with care...All that I paid for was medications, I paid roughly $45 first cycle, and then about $17 the second...
Dr Lipari was a great Dr to work with, I only got to see himaybe twice in ny four months at his practice. But I always felt well taken care of by his staff under his practice.
Keep an open mind and don't expect results right away.
He talked to us one on one amd on our level, he didnt use a ton of mumbo jumbo lingo and explained everything thoroughly so that we could make well thought out decisions.
I used progesterone to start my cycle, then used letrozole and an hcg trigger injection.
The nurses always remembered who I was and treated me with care.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses and coordinators never answer the phones and you always have to leave voicemails and wait for callbacks. It's much easier to just email.
Jacksonville
He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email.... Very nice guy, explains everything perfectly... The clinic was very clean and elegant... I paid everything cash out of my pocket, we have no insurance cost about 6,000 for the first IVF and 10,000 for the second
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was very clean and elegant... I paid everything cash out of my pocket, we have no insurance cost about 6,000 for the first IVF and 10,000 for the second... He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email.
He is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email....
If the nurse is forcing you to take the pain pills, ask the Dr if you really need them
Very nice guy, explains everything perfectly
I took gonal f and other meds for 2 weeks the retrieval
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty O'connor )
They were nice
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very clean and elegant
I only had one embryo each cycle
2016, Unknown Success
It's never easy to hear things aren't working physically. He [Dr. Michael Fox] did a good job of being to the point and potential solutions. He had a lot of ideas about treatment that made sense and was able to communicate them well. He doesn't tend to come off as compassionate as other doctors I've seen, but he has a lot of information which I respect...After a semen analysis, he recommended putting me on hormone injections and a ketogenic diet.
They [nurses at Jacksonville CRM] were busy, not a lot of communication with them but they did their jobs....It's never easy to hear things aren't working physically. He [Dr. Fox] did a good job of being to the point and potential solutions. He had a lot of ideas about treatment that made sense and was able to communicate them well. He doesn't tend to come off as compassionate as other doctors I've seen, but he has a lot of information which I respect.
It's never easy to hear things aren't working physically. He did a good job of being to the point and potential solutions. He had a lot of ideas about treatment that made sense and was able to communicate them well. He doesn't tend to come off as compassionate as other doctors I've seen, but he has a lot of information which I respect.
Make sure to bring someone along who you can process information with after the consult.
He was kind and answered all the questions we had.
They were busy, not a lot of communication with them but they did their jobs.
Surgery, Post surgery, Medicine, consult

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] was very polite but did suggest donor eggs right from the beginning but did give us a chance to try other treatments. Have not seen him since the first consult but the rest of his staff has been very nice...The first procedure he wanted to use fairly high doses which did not have a good result because that cycle was canceled for follicle growth not getting to where he wanted.
They [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] are helpful in trying to get the best treatments for you but do go to donor eggs fairly quickly. Was told that the doctor does not think this cycle would be successful but we could go ahead and try if we wanted...One prescription was not called in but I was able to call the on call nurse and it was fixed the same day...Daysia [nurse at JCRM] is very helpful and very encouraging. I have had only great experiences with the nursing staff.
He was very polite but did suggest donor eggs right from the beginning but did give us a chance to try other treatments. Have not seen him since the first consult but the rest of his staff has been very nice.
Push for your options and don’t go by what they say completely.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Daysia)
Daysia is very helpful and very encouraging. I have had only great experiences with the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are helpful in trying to get the best treatments for you but do go to donor eggs fairly quickly. Was told that the doctor does not think this cycle would be successful but we could go ahead and try if we wanted.
So far we have only paid for meds at a discount price. We are not able to afford the more extensive treatments but would like to do them with some help.