6800 NW 9th Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32216
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr Lipari is very compassionate but not unrealistic. He would let us know if we needed a different treatment based on blood work and tests. He never moved forward with a treatment without asking us first which I really appreciated. We felt very safe with trusting him in this very delicate journey. We felt like he heard us and finally we were able to get some answers to issues we had been wondering about.
Because this is a multi-clinic clinic, the main [Jacksonville Center for RM] clinic is in Jacksonville, be prepared for some communication issues between your clinic and the main clinic...Don’t be afraid to call and ask questions especially if you need things explained in more depth. Everyone is accommodating and there to help you through this
How was your experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Because they are a very busy team, don’t set your expectations to think you’re going to see your specific Dr every single time. A lot of appointments were done via TeleHealth and they’re not always going to be with your specific Dr. But that never bothered us.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I always felt like I was being heard and that my concerns were important. I also appreciate so much having everything explained in depth as the process went on. Can I also say that it was nice having everything explained in a way we could understand. We’re not all Drs so sometimes I find it’s hard to follow what’s being said if you don’t know all the terms. I always have felt like they would make sure and take the time to explain everything and give us time to ask our questions.
Describe the protocols Christopher Lipari used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
At the start of this journey our protocol looked different. A different treatment plan was discussed at first in moving forward. After all the testing both my husband and I went through it was then recommended we go a different route. Dr Lipari initially thought we’d only need ovulation therapy but again after testing and blood work results came back, he concluded IVF would be our best route. He didn’t want us spending even more money on different treatments that might not give us the results we want and instead go for the big treatment. He didn’t want us wasting time if he knew those other options weren’t going to result in a successful outcome. Again, something we really appreciated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Terri Bishop )
Terri won’t BS you(if I can say that) She will tell it like it is but in a southern mom type of way. She cares about her patients and the care they’re getting from the clinic. The other nurses we’ve been in contact with during this have all been incredible and we felt very comfortable with everyone.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Because this is a multi-clinic clinic, the main clinic is in Jacksonville, be prepared for some communication issues between your clinic and the main clinic, if you don’t live in Jacksonville and have to use either of the other clinics. There have been a couple times where there was just some miscommunication between clinics, either regarding billing or treatment. Don’t be afraid to call and ask questions especially if you need things explained in more depth. Everyone is accommodating and there to help you through this. Just have patience and be a kind human, they know this is a delicate time for you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Medication costs is separate from any actual procedure. Not all, if any insurance companies cover fertility treatments so be prepared to spend a lot of money. Sadly, the cost we had been quoted in December had doubled since the new year and we weren’t made aware of that fact until the day before our full amount was due. That caused some extreme stress on us both mentally and financially. So we ended up having to pay double then the amount we had been previously quoted.
What specific things went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?

2019 - 2022, Unsuccessful
He recommended me the high fat high protein low carbohydrate diet since I am glucose intolerant...[Dr. Fox] is always willing to listen and understand where I am coming from and actually hears what I am wanting. He is an amazing doctor!! His surgery was very successful and it turned out that I had endometriosis, fibroids and cysts and he got all of that taken out. He strongly believed in me that I was capable of conceiving on my own with out IUI or IVF which was a huge relief since our insurance doesn't cover IUI or IVF.
[the Jacksonville Center nurse] has been very good at communicating and keeping in touch with me throughout this whole experience...They are always so organized and prompt. I have never had to wait over an hour for any of my visits I have been to. During treatment cycles, there is always a emergency nurse line and they are so helpful. knowing a doctor is on call 24/7 gave me a great sense of relief as well since some of the treatment was a first time for us and we both had alot of questions and uncertainty.
How was your experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
He is always willing to listen and understand where I am coming from and actually hears what I am wanting. He is an amazing doctor!! His surgery was very successful and it turned out that I had endometriosis, fibroids and cysts and he got all of that taken out. He strongly believed in me that I was capable of conceiving on my own with out IUI or IVF which was a huge relief since our insurance doesn't cover IUI or IVF.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Understand what you and your partner want and be clear on that and explain to him your expectations, frustrations, and worries. He will definitely take that into account. He will not strongly suggest IUI or IVF if it is not necessary like other doctors I have seen and will try to get to the core reason of the infertility. just amazing!!!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
He was the only doctor who believed me when I said I think I have endometriosis and performed surgery ASAP. I have never felt so heard and understood until I met him.
Describe the protocols Michael Fox used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
He recommended me the high fat high protein low carbohydrate diet since I am glucose intolerant. When I followed that for 2 months, I was able to conceive naturally with no treatment. That ended in a miscarriage but became a tremendous encouragement for the 2 of us to know that we CAN get pregnant!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
She has been very good at communicating and keeping in touch with me throughout this whole experience. Whenever I have a question, I would email or call her and she will definitely get back to me. When I had the miscarriage, she was so kind and empathetic. I really appreciate her professionalism and how kind she is.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I don't think it is the clinics fault but I live 2.5 hours away and it is a lot of driving. I have nothing negative to say. They are always so organized and prompt. I have never had to wait over an hour for any of my visits I have been to. During treatment cycles, there is always a emergency nurse line and they are so helpful. knowing a doctor is on call 24/7 gave me a great sense of relief as well since some of the treatment was a first time for us and we both had alot of questions and uncertainty.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I have not had to pay anything else other than copay for medications for ovulation induction cycle.

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] was very polite but did suggest donor eggs right from the beginning but did give us a chance to try other treatments. Have not seen him since the first consult but the rest of his staff has been very nice...The first procedure he wanted to use fairly high doses which did not have a good result because that cycle was canceled for follicle growth not getting to where he wanted.
They [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] are helpful in trying to get the best treatments for you but do go to donor eggs fairly quickly. Was told that the doctor does not think this cycle would be successful but we could go ahead and try if we wanted...One prescription was not called in but I was able to call the on call nurse and it was fixed the same day...Daysia [nurse at JCRM] is very helpful and very encouraging. I have had only great experiences with the nursing staff.
He was very polite but did suggest donor eggs right from the beginning but did give us a chance to try other treatments. Have not seen him since the first consult but the rest of his staff has been very nice.
Push for your options and don’t go by what they say completely.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Daysia)
Daysia is very helpful and very encouraging. I have had only great experiences with the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are helpful in trying to get the best treatments for you but do go to donor eggs fairly quickly. Was told that the doctor does not think this cycle would be successful but we could go ahead and try if we wanted.
So far we have only paid for meds at a discount price. We are not able to afford the more extensive treatments but would like to do them with some help.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2021, Unknown Success
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
The strengths [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] are the medical staff and the compassion and care they provide. The weaknesses are the billing and working with insurances. I have had to make multiple calls to my insurance due to delayed submission or billing problems...I always feel as though Dr. Paschall gives me her full attention. She always follows through with what we discuss during my consult and she has a full understanding of my case and history every time I talk with her.
How was your experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Paschall has been empathetic, patient, and thorough from our initial consult. After seeing multiple doctors with minimal relief she finally helped be understand my condition and treated it. Endometriosis is often over looked and I felt frustrated prior to seeing Dr. Paschall but she has been so reassuring, thorough and supportive not only with my excision surgery but also as I approach going through fertility treatment which I had not expected to start at a young age.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Take notes during your visit, she provides a lot of great explanations and insights. Speak up if you have questions or concerns because she will listen and help work through any of them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Sarah Paschall used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Currently about to begin my first cycle so I don't believe this questions applies.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I have only had minimal contact with nurses since my surgery since I have not started IVF yet but during my following ups the nursing staff has been very compassionate and thorough.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The strengths are the medical staff and the compassion and care they provide. The weaknesses are the billing and working with insurances. I have had to make multiple calls to my insurance due to delayed submission or billing problems. They are also changing their office and currently aren't contracted with my insurance which has been very challenging to have to pay out of pocket in the meantime, which. have no control over.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I had to pay out of pocket for two visits one was $145 and one was $225. I also had to pay several co pays that went towards my deductible rangin from $50-100.
Describe Sarah Paschall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Have not done this yet.
Sarah Paschall

2021, Unsuccessful
The preference was a single embryo transfer and I agreed...Dr. Lipari took the time to walk me through everything and was caring throughout my cycle...We did diagnostic testing which included several ultrasounds, like an hysteroscopy and mapping out where my fibroids were...My cycle failed and the options were discussed..
My [Jacksonville Center] nurse was excellent and made time to answer my questions and help me figure out the injections. During a visit she gave me a step by step instruction on how to do it...the cycle, meds, and a co-pay for ultrasound. The cycle was about $9000...The strengths of the clinic are organized, clean, and pleasant staff. The weakness, if you can call it a weakness, is that they can get busy. Although, not too busy to answer questions and concerns.
Dr. Lipari took the time to walk me through everything and was caring throughout my cycle. I appreciated the care and concern everyone at the clinic treated me with. While, I was disappointed in my failed cycle, I'm convinced that they can and will do all they can to help me become a mother.
Be truthful and honest in what you want.
They took time to answer all my questions, hear my concerns, and check on me after my cycle failed. They took care of me well.
We did diagnostic testing which included several ultrasounds, like an hysteroscopy and mapping out where my fibroids were. The injections included Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellx, and the trigger shot. In addition, estrogen vaginally. All.in preparation of the egg retrieval. The estrogen helped my follicles grow because they were growing slowly. My cycle failed and the options were discussed. I could do another cycle or have surgery to remove the fibroids and any endometriosis. Due to financial difficulties, I choose to do surgery to remove the fibroids and endometriosis so that when I can afford to do another cycle, my uterus is optimal. My surgery successfully resulted in 16 fibroids removed and endometriosis from the bladder, uterine lining, and right fallopian tube.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Bishop)
My nurse was excellent and made time to answer my questions and help me figure out the injections. During a visit she gave me a step by step instruction on how to do it.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I paid for the cycle, meds, and a co-pay for ultrasound. The cycle was about $9000. The transfer cycle was another fee.
Describe Christopher Lipari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The preference was a single embryo transfer and I agreed.
2020 - 2021, Successful
[Dr. Lipari] knows everything there is to know about treating endometriosis and all of the other reproductive issues I was dealing with. He's always been very patient and relatable and willing to help any way possible to get me where I wanted to be. Highly highly recommend him and couldn't be happier with my experience and treatment plan from him...
Some of the [Jacksonville Center] nurses were amazing to work with in person, very knowledgeable, helpful, and compassionate. Others seemed to not care at all and were very unprofessional...The clinic was clean and well kept, very calming atmosphere. Weakness lies with the front desk staff in my opinion. They could definitely work on communication or maybe they need more in depth training because they were never helpful for me unfortunately and I have been in contact regularly with them for the last year and a half
I am so grateful to have found Dr. Lipari, I have had 2 surgeries with him now and I absolutely love working with him. He knows everything there is to know about treating endometriosis and all of the other reproductive issues I was dealing with. He's always been very patient and relatable and willing to help any way possible to get me where I wanted to be. Highly highly recommend him and couldn't be happier with my experience and treatment plan from him.
Write down any questions you have prior to meeting with him or the nurses. Keep calling if you don't get through to who you need to speak with, staff is not the most attentive and probably won't get back to you in a timely manner.
Dr. Lipari is so sweet and caring, always took the time to answer questions and put our minds at ease.
I had excision surgery for endometriosis, during surgery, he unblocked my tubes, fixed the septum in my uterus (heat shaped uterus), and removed a few cysts. After surgery, during recover I was given Provera to induce my period (which were typically very irregular) and ever since then, about a year and a half later I am still having a regular period. My husband and I were very excited to start trying for our first baby once I was fully recovered.. we did 2 rounds of Letrozole with timed intercourse and hcg injection, with no luck unfortunately.. but after continued pelvic pain post-op we decided to put that on hold. I was then diagnosed with 2 hernias and just had my second surgery with Dr. Lipari to get them fixed and to make sure nothing else was going on in there to cause me any more discomfort. Both surgeries went great, and recovery was a little difficult, but we'll worth it.
The nursing staff is very hit and miss. Some of the nurses were amazing to work with in person, very knowledgeable, helpful, and compassionate. Others seemed to not care at all and were very unprofessional. Getting ahold of a nurse is almost impossible, regardless of which one you are trying to reach, leaving a message for them to return a call is absolutely useless. Emailing is not much better, but I do feel like I was able to get through a bit easier with questions that way and he's something back. None of the front desk staff knows what's going on, or who to transfer you to for certain issues, which just adds to the chaos. I did have great experiences with Alexis and Shannon I believe.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was clean and well kept, very calming atmosphere. Weakness lies with the front desk staff in my opinion. They could definitely work on communication or maybe they need more in depth training because they were never helpful for me unfortunately and I have been in contact regularly with them for the last year and a half. Their strength is that they work for some really amazing doctors, but I wish the staff held themselves to a higher standard to reflect the amazing work done here. They can really make the experience negative, which is so sad to me because the doctors and patients deserve better from them.
Everything was covered through our insurance, I think the most we had to pay was about $50 per cycle of Letrozole and of course travel as we lived 2 hours from the clinic.
I have had many instances of calling, or emailing multiple times, leaving messages and never hearing back in about important questions I had regarding my recovery from surgery and fertility treatments. They have lost my file twice and had to go track it down after it was misplaced. I was supposed to get started with pelvic floor therapy after my first surgery and continued pelvic pain, and I was told 4 times they would be giving me a call back with an appointment over the course of 2 months, I never got an appointment, I would call every single week about it. It's near impossible to get a hold of anyone to help and even in the off chance you're able to speak with someone, they transfer you multiple times and no one can seem to help or figure out what's going on or what to do to fix it. I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Lipari directly, I think he is absolutely wonderful and a very talented surgeon, but his staff is another story.

2017 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Lipari has a warm bedside manner and is very thorough and approachable. He related to me on a personal level and remembered important details regarding my family that he would always ask me about during appointments...He stays up to date on all the latest research, information and protocols. He is thorough and answers all questions to provide clarity and peace of mind...
Nurses [of Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine]are knowledgeable and empathetic. I had issues with them not always returning phone calls or my nurse frequently changing...Dr. Lipari is highly skilled at removing endometriosis to improve fertility outcomes as well as reduce overall pain while improving quality of life....
Dr. Lipari is well-informed and thorough. He stays up to date on all the latest research, information and protocols. He is thorough and answers all questions to provide clarity and peace of mind. He is warm, caring, relatable and empathetic.
Come to appointments prepared with your list of questions in order to make sure you get them all addressed. Make sure to cover the pros and cons of potential medications and treatments.
So far I have had a lot of diagnostic procedures, labs, and ultrasounds in addition to one cycle with Clomid. I had a laparoscopic surgery for removal of stage 2 endometriosis and dietary and nutrition recommendations in order to better manage reactive hypoglycemia and PCOS with ketogenic diet. We have discussed the pros and cons of taking Metformin. We are gearing up for another timed cycle and exploring options for additional treatments such as egg retrieval and IVF.
Nurses are knowledgeable and empathetic. I had issues with them not always returning phone calls or my nurse frequently changing
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The doctors of this clinic are second to none and trained in the latest procedures and treatments. Dr. Lipari is highly skilled at removing endometriosis to improve fertility outcomes as well as reduce overall pain while improving quality of life.
Not yet applicable in my treatment protocol

2015 - 2020, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Christopher Lipari] did my endometriosis surgery with a few days notice because my insurance was running out. He made time for me and worked me in at a hospital he wasnt scheduled for that day...treated me with the best care and compassion I could have asked for...He gives you all the info you need, in a caring and comforting way. He goes above and beyond...I have never had a bad experience with him, nor have I ever left his appointments feeling any doubt.
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] as a whole is amazing. All the staff is wonderful and works really hard to help their patients. From check in to surgical coordinator i have never had an issue...I do believe my doctor allows for transferring 2 embryos based on age and other factors...Nursing staff is wonderful. Incredibly smart, great communication and flexibility...
Dr lipari is extremely thorough and compassionate. He gives you all the info you need, in a caring and comforting way. He goes above and beyond. Dr lipari did my endometriosis surgery with a few days notice because my insurance was running out. He made time for me and worked me in at a hospital he wasnt scheduled for that day. He cared that much about me being able to have this procedure to increase my fertility. I have never had a bad experience with him, nor have I ever left his appointments feeling any doubt. He inspires me to keep going on this journey with his positive outlook.
Be patient. A lot of testing and labs and appointments go into fertility treatment and they are all an important piece in helping Dr lipari figure out how to help you
Dr lipari treated me with the best care and compassion I could have asked for. He believes we will achieve pregnancy and I believe in him. The road has been long but he has been there every step of the way.
I had several iuis and have done birth control for at least 2 weeks, removal of birth control, began letrozole, 10 tabs at once, followed by ultrasound a few days later and menopur 150 for usually 3-5 days with scans in between. 10,000 units of pregnyl in the evening 36 hours prior to iui. Progesterone started day after iui.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic as a whole is amazing. All the staff is wonderful and works really hard to help their patients. From check in to surgical coordinator i have never had an issue. The medical assistants are my favorite, they are friendly and funny and intelligent
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I was always given a choice of times as they tried to work around my work schedule which I appreviated so much!
Each iui cost me 3000. 1000 for the procedure which includes kabs and scans, 1000 for donor sperm and about 1000 for meds. 7000 for ivf although a portion was refunded to me as the transfer did not take place.
I have not reached transfer stage as my embryos did not reach day 5 when I pursued ivf but I do believe my doctor allows for transferring 2 embryos based on age and other factors. I agree with this

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Doctor Lipari took the time to answer all my questions and trust me i had a lot of them, gave me a diagnosis and he explained to me the options i have and explained the treatment, pros and cons for each one. I have seen other doctors before and I didn’t feel comfortable with them but doctor Lipari really knows what he is doing which gave me the confidence to continue my treatment. ...
Kaysi my care coordinator [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] is always keeping up with me, to make sure i’ve done the test needed and giving me my treatment calendar days and explained everything, sending my prescriptions, answering my emails, and questions on time. Kimburlie is my nurse and she’s awesome always showing compassion and explaining the procedure done and how we are doing during the treatment, and always being so positive which helped me on days that i feel like to give up.
Write down all your questions before your appointment and when you see Doctor Lipari trust me he will answer all of them.
Nurses always care for my comfort and were very compassionate with me, which gave me the confidence to continue my treatment.
I did 4 rounds of medication with timed intercourse, we were very close to achieve the objective but since i have unexplained infertility was unsuccessful. Every cycle was different and we did more or less menopur injections depending of how my body was reacting to it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kimburlie Adkins, Cassandra Brandt)
Kaysi my care coordinator is always keeping up with me, to make sure i’ve done the test needed and giving me my treatment calendar days and explained everything, sending my prescriptions, answering my emails, and questions on time. Kimburlie is my nurse and she’s awesome always showing compassion and explaining the procedure done and how we are doing during the treatment, and always being so positive which helped me on days that i feel like to give up.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
After your first appointment You will have to wait in the waiting room to be called and might take some time even if you have a set appointment. You will not see the doctor in every appointment, usually you will see your doctor on the first appointment and every new cycle. What i like about JCRM is that they’re always updated with the latest on medications and treatment related to fertility for specific people with different needs.
I don’t have an exact amount since insurance took care of the bill, but they will give you prices on your first appointment.

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Lipari is very compassionate and I can trust that he truly cares about me as a patient. He is dedicated to my care and has called me afterhours to answer questions as well as being available to perform transfers/retrievals even if it wasn't his "day" to do so. He never makes me feel rushed during appointments and makes sure to fully explain everything and answer all questions. He has made this very difficult and taxing journey easier to navigate through.
[Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] Clinic is great with working with me on scheduling appointments around my work schedule. With the Gainesville clinic not being the primary clinic (which is in Jacksonville), it can take a while to get appointments with specific doctors due to them not being there every day. We also had a lot of issues with communication from billing department and being billed for incorrect amounts, but they always ended up fixing it in the end.
don't be afraid to ask any question you think of, he will never make you feel like it isn't valid or rush you through the appointment
He is always sure to ask how I'm doing emotionally, especially after failed transfers. He is honest about effectiveness and cost of additional treatments (ie: lipid infusion) and doesn't recommend paying extra for something if he doesn't think it would be beneficial for me
We have done 3 retrievals using an antagonist protocol with follistim, menopur, and ganirelix injections. Due to risk of OHSS we were not able to do the HCG trigger shot or fresh transfer and instead used Lupron trigger. We ended up with a total of 7 PGS tested/chromosomally normal embryos. Unfortunately our 4 frozen embryo transfers have been unsuccessful. We will be starting another retrieval cycle soon with the addition of human growth hormone to hopefully produce more chromosomally normal embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
Amanda has been great at working with my work schedule and even coming in early to work to draw my labs when needed. Super helpful with obtaining lab results even on days she was not scheduled to be working. Also helped when I was having issues with communication from pharmacy about my medication.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Lipari strongly suggests single embryo transfers, especially with PGS tested embryos. After 2 failed single embryo transfers and a normal ERA result, we really wanted to transfer 2 embryos. After discussing possible outcomes/risks, he agreed to do this for us
Gainesville

My doctor [Dr. Lipari] never really mentioned using more than one embryo at a time. I think we were already on the same page as a given that we would transfer one healthy pgs tested embryo...He was very personable and flex with my husband's male fertility issues. He always spent as much time as I needed during our appointments to go over concerns/questions. He was also very knowledgeable...
Nurses [at JCRM] were prompt and usually never had delays getting seen for appointments. Seemed to be very knowledgable and available by email or phone for any questions. My care coordinator, Kaysi is a sweetheart and very helpful... I think one thing they need to communicate better initially is that JCRM has a calendar schedule for retrievals and transfers...JCRM is a very friendly atmosphere. I liked that it had pictures of the doctor's families and patient's baby pictures decorating the office. It has one location and is very central in Jacksonville
I felt like I was more than a number at JCRM. Dr. Lipari took his time to help answer my questions and ease my worries. I was one very anxious patient. He has a lot of knowledge and experience and it shows.
Come to your appointment prepared with your questions and research so you don't leave the meeting thinking "Oh, I forgot to ask this or that."
I was on a medication for 2 IVF retrievals. I feel like the medicine and timing of everything was standard, nothing special or out of the ordinary. I had 19 mature eggs from my first retrieval, 15 fertilized with ICSI. Only 4 made it to blastocyst stage. I was devastated by how much the numbers dropped. I froze all and had pgs testing done (decided upon before cycle started) which showed 3 healthy embryos - all girls. I really wanted at least one boy so I could give my son (currently 4 1/2) a brother one day. I decided to do another retrieval the next possible cycle and this time and only 9 mature eggs were retrieved. 8 fertilized and 3 made it to blastocyst stage. PGS testing revealed I had 2 healthy boy embryos. I couldn't believe my luck. Both unhealthy embryos were girls. I asked about the use of HGH to improve egg quality and ERA, but neither were recommended for me by the Dr. or nursing staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kaysi)
Nurses were prompt and usually never had delays getting seen for appointments. Seemed to be very knowledgable and available by email or phone for any questions. My care coordinator, Kaysi is a sweetheart and very helpful.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
JCRM is a very friendly atmosphere. I liked that it had pictures of the doctor's families and patient's baby pictures decorating the office. It has one location and is very central in Jacksonville. I think one thing they need to communicate better initially is that JCRM has a calendar schedule for retrievals and transfers. That it's not based on when you're ready in your cycle. Therefore, you will have a 2 month wait in-between retrieval and frozen transfer or between retrievals. They only do retrievals one week of the month and transfers another week of the month so weeks that you are waiting, you are taking extra birth control until you are ready to start your medicine. Just an FYI so you know what to expect.
Consultation and Ultrasounds - $10 copay each visit with insurance. IVF meds - $4,000 (x2 retrievals) Insurance didn't cover any IVF procedure or medicine. IVF meds for transfer - $1,000 Hysteroscopy - $10 (covered with insurance) IVF retrieval procedure - $8,500 (×2) PGS testing - $2,500 (x2) Frozen Transfer- $1,700 (thank goodness 1 successful transfer so far).
My doctor never really mentioned using more than one embryo at a time. I think we were already on the same page as a given that we would transfer one healthy pgs tested embryo.
Jacksonville

Since this was the last IVF cycle that my husband and I were going to do, and given my age (40) and my previous failed cycles and many abnormal PGS results, we wanted to transfer two of our untested embryos. Dr. Lipari was supportive of this...he was always prepped on our status. His manner was compassionate and optimistic, although he didn't sugar coat things.
our IVF cycle (retrieval and fresh transfer) was about $9000. Not including medications. I believe our frozen transfer was an additional $2800...This resulted in 9 eggs, 8 that fertilized, 2 day 5 blastocysts and 2 day 6 blastocysts...She [our Jacksonville Center nurse] took a personal interest in our care, was extremely compassionate and accessible. After feeling like just a number at our first clinic, the difference was night and day.
Dr. Lipari has a warm and calm demeanor. He was very knowledgeable about endometriosis, which is one of the reasons we chose to see him. Knowing this was to be our last try at IVF (after three failed cycles at another clinic) he offered a good balance of hope and realism. I felt like we were in good hands.
We asked him if there was anything we could do differently after he reviewed our previous cycles from our first clinic. He came up with several ideas, including priming with human growth hormone for several months to improve my egg quality. Though this extended the treatment time, I feel it may have been the factor that made the difference for us. So don't be afraid to ask for out of the box thinking.
We had most of our appointments at the Panama City branch (ARS) and given the small office, we felt very comfortable and known. When Dr. Lipari visited from Jacksonville, he was always prepped on our status. His manner was compassionate and optimistic, although he didn't sugar coat things.
We primed with HGH (Omnitrope for about two months) prior to retrieval to help with egg quality. The stimulation protocol was a low dose of Follistim and Menopur (75iu of each except for day 1 which was 150iu follistim.) The goal was egg quality over quantity and since I had responded pretty well in my previous cycles at another clinic, Dr. Lipari felt confident that low dose was the way to go. This resulted in 9 eggs, 8 that fertilized, 2 day 5 blastocysts and 2 day 6 blastocysts. We did a day 5 transfer of the two day 5 embryos, which resulted in a twin pregnancy, but sadly I miscarried at 9 weeks. Several months later we prepped for an FET of our two remaining day 6 embryos. I took birth control, then Lupron, adding in estrogen and progesterone in oil injections. Amazingly, both embryos implanted and we were blessed with twin girls after a four year struggle to conceive! Details that I feel contributed to our success - -Priming with HGH for egg quality. -Biopsy for endometritis before transfer. I did have it and did a round of antibiotics. -Adding in Lupron before transfer to suppress my cycle. -Continuing our progesterone injections through week 11 of pregnancy. Longer than necessary but just to be safe.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Terri Bishop)
Terri Bishop, the nurse practitioner at the Panama City office was the person who saw us at every appointment. She was an absolute God-send. I cannot say enough good things about her! She took a personal interest in our care, was extremely compassionate and accessible. After feeling like just a number at our first clinic, the difference was night and day. She is hands down the best health care provider I've ever dealt with.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Good communication was a strength that I appreciated. Although the majority of our appointments were at the small Panama City office, all of my appointments and interactions with the larger Jacksonville office were met with good communication as well. I always got a return call, and never felt like I was chasing someone down to answer a question. Another thing that was important to me was that the cost of IVF with JCRM was considerably lower than the first clinic I worked with!
I don't remember the exact number, but our IVF cycle (retrieval and fresh transfer) was about $9000. Not including medications. I believe our frozen transfer was an additional $2800.

2014 - 2020, Unknown Success
he [Dr. Lipari] remembered things about our family and asked about our daughter when we saw him. He cared about how we were doing when we came back for more treatment. ... he's very caring and has a good sense of humor and a great bedside manner. He was very through and cared about our family. He treated us well and with respect. He didn't push us into treatments that we were uncomfortable with or that went against our religious beliefs.
There are plenty of locations [of Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] so it's easy to get in. It's easy to make appointments and they are good communicators. They are empathetic and are well organized. They also explain things very well. The Jacksonville clinic feels a little intimidating, but i really like the Gainesville clinic. ... [The cost of treatment] It seemed about average. ...
That you're in good hands.
he remembered things about our family and asked about our daughter when we saw him. He cared about how we were doing when we came back for more treatment.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
There are plenty of locations so it's easy to get in. It's easy to make appointments and they are good communicators. They are empathetic and are well organized. They also explain things very well. The Jacksonville clinic feels a little intimidating, but i really like the Gainesville clinic.
It seemed about average.
2017 - 2020, Successful
[Dr. Michael Fox is]Very detailed and informative. Takes his time in making sure you understand everything. He doesn't rush and sits to listen to your every concern he is very patient and good in his profession...[eset approach] [he]would like to be able to 2 embryos to greater my chance, but I can't afford, so I'm trying to save for 1 embryo..
[nurse of Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] Great personality, and communicates information to you within a day of your call...my insurance doesn't cover fertility related costs its very pricey just to take the first step...I felt as if my health was his [Dr. Fox] main concern. He was not in a rush of any kind and I felt as if he was generally dedicated to helping me reach my goal,
Very detailed and informative. Takes his time in making sure you understand everything. He doesn't rush and sits to listen to your every concern he is very patient and good in his profession. I wish I would have came to him sooner but I happy that I'm here. Such a truly wonderful person
If you have problems with fertility and have been trying for years please go see Dr. Fox he is , from my experience, the best in his field
I felt as if my health was his main concern. He was not in a rush of any kind and I felt as if he was generally dedicated to helping me reach my goal, and that's having a baby
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Wonderful place to go to. Coffee and water is provided while you wait for your appointment when listening to calming music . It is very clean and very well designed. The consultation rooms are set with comfortable chairs and a sofa so you can feel relaxed as possible
Because my insurance doesn't cover fertility related costs its very pricey just to take the first step in becoming a parent
Describe Michael Fox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Fox would like to be able to 2 embryos to greater my chance, but I can't afford, so I'm trying to save for 1 embryo
Gainesville

Dr. Paschall actually listened to me during my initial consultation and took what I said into consideration...understood that I was spending a ton of money on donor sperm, I was getting older, and I didn't want to waste my time... trusted that she kept up to date with medical advances...took a few minutes before procedures to chat and be friendly, which was nice. I didn't feel like she rushed. My only complaint is that it took a while (hours) for the actually IUI after we got there.
JCRM is a good clinic. I went to their satellite office, which was nice because it was small and personal. They often answer the phone and emails. Their main office is much bigger and I often had a hard time reaching people on the phone when I needed help. Phone calls and emails often go unanswered. Shari, in billing, was always great about reaching out when I called, but she was the only one who would call back reliably.
I was extremely glad to have Dr. Paschall as my doctor. She listened to me and I trusted that she kept up to date with medical advances. She took a few minutes before procedures to chat and be friendly, which was nice. I didn't feel like she rushed. My only complaint is that it took a while (hours) for the actually IUI after we got there.
Make sure you're clear where she's going to be. I was in the Gainesville office and she only came there once a month.
Dr. Paschall actually listened to me during my initial consultation and took what I said into consideration. My previous doctor completely shot me down about having a medicated IUI (even though I was almost 40) because he said my numbers looked fine. Dr. Paschall understood that I was spending a ton of money on donor sperm, I was getting older, and I didn't want to waste my time.
I had two unmedicated IUIs before I saw Dr. Paschall and I complained to her that I had really wanted to do medicated but the last doctor refused. She gave me a low dose of Letrozole and I responded strongly, but I still didn't get pregnant. I also used a trigger shot because it helped us plan the date for the IUI. We did that both times, but I didn't get pregnant. I asked for a higher dose of Letrozole the second time, but she said if we did that I'd probably end up with so many eggs that they'd cancel the cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
The staff at the Gainesville office was great. Amanda did the admin stuff and Brittany did the medical stuff. They were pleasant, professional, and great to deal with.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The IUIs themselves were about $100 for self pay. U/S was about $80 with insurance. Visits were $40 with insurance (specialist visit rate). Surgery to remove polyp on my uterus ended up being a couple thousand. Saline Sono ended up being a couple hundred. I think that's it.
Sarah Paschall
Orlando

Dr. Lepari is an excellent doctor with an excellent knowledge of not only infertility but endometriosis. He was the first doctor who has ever diagnosed me with endometriosis in over 23 years of constant complaining to PCP and my GYN about my constant pain, cramps, heavy bleeding with clots, etc. He is also one of the few doctors that do the endometriosis excision surgery in the country.
This is a small office [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] with about 3 nurses since the main office is in Jacksonville. There is a nurse that meets with you for a while before the doctor comes in who basically talks about the same thing, which seems to take up more time. The nurses are nice but it is hard to reach them by phone.... The appts were between $250-$450 for consults and treatment for mega stims and meds are approx $2,000
He is based in Jacksonville most of the time and only in Gainesville twice a month so book appointments in advance.
Dr. Lepari is very genuine and truly cares about his patients and helping them conceive. He has an incredible bed side manner and speaks to you very soft and kindly, not using jargon and expecting you to know all the ins and outs of infertility. He gives you straight answers and expectations and does not waste money or time when he knows you need a more aggressive treatment.
I was put on birth control, a high dose to stop my heavy bleeding that would last over 2 weeks. I have a diminished ovarian reserve due to endometriosis damage and Dr Lepari has planned that we skip mini stims and jump to mega stims injections so we can be more aggressive along with Femera. If that does not work we will have to do IVF. We are trying to save up for the treatment.
This is a small office with about 3 nurses since the main office is in Jacksonville. There is a nurse that meets with you for a while before the doctor comes in who basically talks about the same thing, which seems to take up more time. The nurses are nice but it is hard to reach them by phone.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They seem to need someone to be answer the phones like a receptionist as it can be hard to reach them since there is a limited number of staff in Gainesville. The calls flow to Jacksonville if not answered and they aren’t able to answer the questions and refer you back to Gainesville. This may change during stims when you are able to email the nurse etc.
Does not apply
Gainesville

Dr. Lipari's biggest strength is that he listens to his patients. In the beginning of my treatment, I always felt more hopeful after meeting with Dr. Lipari. Dr. Lipari is also very well read. He will tell you about recently published research papers. At the same time, Dr. Lipari did not order thorough testing on me. Several tests ordered were done at my request.... While he is wonderful in so many ways, and while he is the only doctor to have discovered my endometriosis despite years of doctors visits explaining my pain, I do sometimes feel like a number when I am in an IVF cycle.
This clinic [Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med] has several satellite locations, which is great for patients who do not live in Jacksonville. I've had issues with billing, and sometimes I have to wait a long time to speak with my doctor, but overall the clinic is organized and pleasant to work with. However, they share an embryologist between at least two locations, which is one of the reasons why your egg retrieval has to happen within a certain window of time.... Brittany is patient, well organized, and a great communicator.
Dr. Lipari's biggest strength is that he listens to his patients. In the beginning of my treatment, I always felt more hopeful after meeting with Dr. Lipari. Dr. Lipari is also very well read. He will tell you about recently published research papers. At the same time, Dr. Lipari did not order thorough testing on me. Several tests ordered were done at my request. After my second IVF cycle with Dr. Lipari, I no longer felt more hopeful after meeting with him. In fact, I began questioning his expertise with my condition. He also did not thoroughly explain risks associated with PGS testing - he only advised us against PGS testing after I questioned the use of it with my condition. Moreover, he described a protocol one way, but then it was done very differently. All in all, I think Dr. Lipari is a great "first stop." If it weren't for him, my endometriosis may not have been discovered. His empathy and excellent bedside manners helped me cope with news about my condition. At the same time, I do wish he did more thorough testing, did not synchronize his patients' cycles, and more accurately/thoroughly described procedures.
Do research and advocate for yourself. Also, decide if you're comfortable with batching (i.e., having your cycle synced with other patients' cycles).
Dr. Lipari has excellent bedside manners. He actually takes his time to sit down and talk to you. He seems to have a tremendous amount of empathy for his patients. When I cried in the office after he told me he suspected endometriosis, he let me cry and didn't rush me at all. In fact, he seemed to be hurting with me. When he told us that our embryos tested as chromosomally abnormal, he told us "I know this is difficult news. I know it can feel like a miscarriage." He's honestly spent as much as 40 minutes with me, explaining to me his opinions and answering all of my questions. While he is wonderful in so many ways, and while he is the only doctor to have discovered my endometriosis despite years of doctors visits explaining my pain, I do sometimes feel like a number when I am in an IVF cycle. The main reason for this is because they do batching. I prefer to start an IVF cycle when my body is ready for it, not to have my cycle synchronized with other patients' cycles.
We used the antagonist protocol for the first two IVF cycles. Both cycles used 225 Follistim and 75 Menopur. We triggered too late during my first IVF cycle (one of my eggs was "hard boiled") so we triggered earlier for my second IVF cycle. Because of my diminished ovarian reserve, we got three Day 5 embryos between both cycles.
Brittany is patient, well organized, and a great communicator. She is always pleasant to interact with, and she answers my questions very quickly. She makes me feel like a human, and it's clear that she wants treatment to work for us. She goes well above and beyond what I would have ever expected from my nurse. She's wonderful.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic has several satellite locations, which is great for patients who do not live in Jacksonville. I've had issues with billing, and sometimes I have to wait a long time to speak with my doctor, but overall the clinic is organized and pleasant to work with. However, they share an embryologist between at least two locations, which is one of the reasons why your egg retrieval has to happen within a certain window of time.
Gainesville

The staff [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med], for the most part, all seem to enjoy their jobs. They are very helpful when you’re in the clinic, but that changes once you’re out of the clinic. Getting someone (other than the operator) to answer the phone can be a challenge at times. ... The nurses all seem very compassionate and eager to help through patients through their journey. The only issue is having a different nurse every time we go. What was discussed with one nurse may not have been relayed to the other nurse clearly or thoroughly.
The care and attention I’ve received from Dr. Lipari has been life changing. He made me feel comfortable, but most of all he made sure I understood absolutely everything he went over and gave me real hope. He sets the bar high and showed me what to expect from all doctors. I can honestly say that I feel more confident in my ability to have a baby since transferring to Dr. Lipari.
Don’t hesitate, go now. If you’ve been to another doctor and had your dreams crushed or were unsuccessful in your attempts to have a baby, I’m sure Dr. Lipari can get you over that hump and make your dreams come true.
Dr. Lipari is very personable and straight forward. He doesn’t treat you like you’re just another patient, he takes the time to listen and understand your concerns. The only reason I rated him a 4 for this is because often times it’s extremely difficult to get someone on the phone. In that case you start to feel like just a number.
Dr. Lipari is adamant about ensuring his patients are healthy and able to go through the process before beginning any treatment plans. At our first visit, Dr. Lipari took notes on all of my family history and past attempts. From there, he had my tubes checked to ensure they were open, did a biopsy to check for any issues, an ultrasound to check the follicles, and discussed the various medications used to assist with the process. During the ultrasound he discovered several fibroids (one rather large one that has expanded my uterus to the typical size of a woman nearing the second trimester). We then discussed the surgical options. He listened to our concerns and provided his insight on which type of surgery he thought was best. We now have an upcoming appointment scheduled for the surgery. Hopefully all goes well so we can continue our baby journey!
The nurses all seem very compassionate and eager to help through patients through their journey. The only issue is having a different nurse every time we go. What was discussed with one nurse may not have been relayed to the other nurse clearly or thoroughly. It takes a lot of time from the appointment to get everyone caught up.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff, for the most part, all seem to enjoy their jobs. They are very helpful when you’re in the clinic, but that changes once you’re out of the clinic. Getting someone (other than the operator) to answer the phone can be a challenge at times. Sometimes you may need to leave multiple voicemails for a call back.
The price I remember most is that if the surgery at $4200. Based on pricing sheets provided to us an IUI cycle can run from $700+ and an IVF cycle from $12,500+.
I was sent to another location for an MRI. The follow-up appointment with Dr. Lipari resulted in about 20+ minutes of searching for the results. The conflicting information was regarding the payment amount for a procedure. I received multiple prices prior to the procedure date.

2016 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr Lipari has wonderful bedside manner. He is compassionate and no matter how many questions I ask, ALWAYS takes the time to make sure they are answered, thoroughly at that. I always feel like we have discussions, rather than having him talk "to" us and I feel like we work together to make a game plan.... We started with letrozole/trigger/IUI. I conceived my son after 2 IUIs in 2016 using same protocol. This time, my first IUI was unsuccessful and my second IUI was cancelled, due to the fact that I ovulated prematurely. We moved onto IVF after that.
JCRM is a fairly large clinic, and I can understand that they may not remember everyone. But it is a classic case where the more often I am there, the more I feel like they remember me (especially the nurses). Speaking of nurses, my IVF nurse NEVER made me feel like a number.... Weaknesses: Billing and back office don't always seem to be organized. Charts are not electronic, so anytime I need something, I have to wait for my chart to get passed around. As with most doctors offices, wait times can be long
Dr Lipari has wonderful bedside manner. He is compassionate and no matter how many questions I ask, ALWAYS takes the time to make sure they are answered, thoroughly at that. I always feel like we have discussions, rather than having him talk "to" us and I feel like we work together to make a game plan. I always feel comfortable asking about different/stronger meds and any protocol changes I feel should be made. Even if he does not agree with my suggestions, he explains why and I usually understand. I trust him, but I do wish we could be more aggressive at times.
ASK QUESTIONS and be your own advocate. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. But if you do ask, the worst he can say is no. It never hurts to ask! Be patient. Dr Lipari is usually running behind, but I feel it is only because he gives each patient the time he/she needs to feel fulfilled during their appointments. I have no left an appointment feeling like my questions were not answered, and I believe it is because he really takes the time to sit and have discussions
I do feel like Dr Lipari follows his cases thoroughly. When we went through IUI (success after 2) in 2016, I did not see him much, so I felt like I was just another patient. Now, TTC #2, I have seen him numerous times, including for laparoscopic surgery, and I feel that he knows my face now more than before. JCRM is a fairly large clinic, and I can understand that they may not remember everyone. But it is a classic case where the more often I am there, the more I feel like they remember me (especially the nurses). Speaking of nurses, my IVF nurse NEVER made me feel like a number.
We started with letrozole/trigger/IUI. I conceived my son after 2 IUIs in 2016 using same protocol. This time, my first IUI was unsuccessful and my second IUI was cancelled, due to the fact that I ovulated prematurely. We moved onto IVF after that. Stims included menopur, follitism, Ganirelix and HCG trigger. Retrieval yielded 6 mature eggs, 5 of which fertilized. On day 5, I only had one very early blast, which we transferred fresh. Negative results. We decided thereafter that next steps would include laparoscopy for endometriosis. During my surgery, I was DX with stage 2-3 endo, which he excised, along with adhesions and cysts. We will begin IVF#2 in a couple of months.
I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole. She was a God send to me and was one of the reasons I maintained my sanity. I can be a lot to handle, and she never once treated me like I was a burden. She would sit on the phone with me while I cried if I needed it. She explained everything in a way that I needed to hear. She was always compassionate and always treated me like I was a human going through something very difficult. If I didn't understand something, she would explain until I got it.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: Everyone is friendly starting at check in. Facility is clean and environment is warm. Weaknesses: Billing and back office don't always seem to be organized. Charts are not electronic, so anytime I need something, I have to wait for my chart to get passed around. As with most doctors offices, wait times can be long
Monitoring is always in the morning, I believe from 8-9ish? This always worked out well for me and I personally like to get it out of the way in the mornings.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage for workups, IUI and my first round of IVF (paid for IVF meds out of pocket). Going forward, I will have to pay out of pocket for all expenses.
2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
When we first went, the goal was to find out why we weren’t getting pregnant. He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] assumed I had PCOS given my symptoms. Blood work was done to confirm. He performed a hystoscopy to check to see if tubes were blocked and flush them out, to eliminate that being a factor. Then I was diagnosed with endometriosis, the plan was then to have surgery to scrap it out. We did our first IUI with letrazole, shots and a trigger shot. However I responded to the letrazole well and only had time for the trigger shot. My husband has had multiple SAs and each time they are different and we are not sure why. My husband has been placed on clomid to help increase his testosterone and other hormone levels. He is now only taking half a pill every other day. We are going to be scheduling another mega IUI and then it seems if that fails, the plan will Be IVF.
[Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med is a] Very good clinic overall. We are pleased with what they’ve done for us this far and can’t wait to see what they can do. We have taken time off here and there for ourselves. The only issues we’ve had is with the person who answers the phone. It seems she sometimes doesn’t understand what we need or are asking... Brittany was very easy to talk to. She is always willing to help in anyway she can. She came in on a Saturday to do my IUI. She is excellent with communication and makes sure we understand everything.
Dr. Lipari takes his time with his patients to ensure understanding. He gives you the best options at the time. His communication skills are exceptional and the time spent makes you feel special. When dealing with endometriosis and PCOS , he made sure to explain exactly what they are and how we would treat them. When it came time to have surgery for my endometriosis, he made me feel comfortable, which is hard to do considering I am an ICU nurse.
Be patient. Trust the process.
Dr. Lipari always takes his time to explain everything to us as a couple. He makes sure to go into detail and not leave anything out. He never seems to be worried about time, or how much time he spends with us. His communication skills are exceptional.
When we first went, the goal was to find out why we weren’t getting pregnant. He assumed I had PCOS given my symptoms. Blood work was done to confirm. He performed a hystoscopy to check to see if tubes were blocked and flush them out, to eliminate that being a factor. Then I was diagnosed with endometriosis, the plan was then to have surgery to scrap it out. We did our first IUI with letrazole, shots and a trigger shot. However I responded to the letrazole well and only had time for the trigger shot. My husband has had multiple SAs and each time they are different and we are not sure why. My husband has been placed on clomid to help increase his testosterone and other hormone levels. He is now only taking half a pill every other day. We are going to be scheduling another mega IUI and then it seems if that fails, the plan will Be IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Poe)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Each visit is around $200 to $300. Out IUI cycle included medication was about $1500-$2000. SA costs are around $300.
Not sure yet.
Gainesville
Dr. Fox is very knowledgeable and helpful but at times a little cold in regards to his impressions of my weight and willingness to provide hope. He seems invested in his patience care and providing knowledge that would help us understand the reason he recommended the treatment that he did. ... I was given a diet plan to get started right away. LCHF or Keto. Lots of blood work was done and a few evaluation ultrasounds. My husband also underwent blood tests and a Semen analysis. Once they had a clear picture of what we were looking at we were both put on a regiment of supplements and my husband clomid for a hormonal issue.
The clinic seems [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] very busy. Wait times are long. I waited several hours on my first consultation and on the follow up to my canceled cycle as well. Check out staff was slow and unhelpful when trying to figure out what we were expected to do next. Waited 45 min to check out after my blood work review.
Try and look beyond the structured meeting of your first consult. Follow his directions to the T. He knows his stuff.
Mostly human however a lot of times I felt like he just saw my weight and not me and my husband as people longing for a child.
I was given a diet plan to get started right away. LCHF or Keto. Lots of blood work was done and a few evaluation ultrasounds. My husband also underwent blood tests and a Semen analysis. Once they had a clear picture of what we were looking at we were both put on a regiment of supplements and my husband clomid for a hormonal issue. Once my husband completed a month of those he was retested with improvement so we continued with treatment. A cycle was induced and medications ordered. Letrozole, and menopur. Through injections I was checked every other day for Follicle size and development. After second ultrasound I was told my cycle would be canceled because the medicines were not effective enough.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic seems very busy. Wait times are long. I waited several hours on my first consultation and on the follow up to my canceled cycle as well. Check out staff was slow and unhelpful when trying to figure out what we were expected to do next. Waited 45 min to check out after my blood work review.
I don’t remember. I also had fantastic insurance at the time that covered a lot. However I no longer have that insurance.
Paper work for my husband to provide his place of employment was either lost or forgotten and never faxed to them.
Jacksonville

Very small clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] which is nice. The office staff are great - I went through a transition with them and they were so good. The office is a little confusing to find to make sure you look at the map in the front of the building....Erica was the best. She was thorough and so funny. When I saw her it felt like she remembered me and that made me feel very comfortable....Dr. Yates listened and asked questions. She was very kind while also being direct with her information.
How was your experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Yates was the second doctor I saw regarding infertility. She asked questions and listened to the answers. She did more than just treat me like a typical “unexplained infertility” case like the first doctor I saw. She ran a thyroid lab on me and found that I was slightly hypothyroid and put me on Levothyroxine. She also had me undergo a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy to get rid of a small amount of endometriosis. So I felt like she really tried everything she could think of to help solve our mystery with infertility. She was always kind and her sense of humor helped to ease those awkward moments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Be ready for her to be upfront and honest.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Melissa Yates used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I went through two rounds of medicated cycles with letrozole and ovidrel. The third course was the same but after doing a laparoscopy and with IUI. After those 3 failed attempts she suggested IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Erica)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Very small clinic which is nice. The office staff are great - I went through a transition with them and they were so good. The office is a little confusing to find to make sure you look at the map in the front of the building.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Overall I think we spent around 5,000.
Melissa Yates
Orlando

I went to Dr. Fox for excision surgery for endometriosis. He was the first doctor that wanted to rule out PCOS and I loved that he took the time to check me for that as no other doctor did. ... Dr. Fox sat with us for a good hour or so. He listened to us and also answered questions. ... Also, he is a strong believer of the ketogenic diet and as someone with endometriosis who has found great relief on this diet I knew he was on the right path with his fertility treatments.
The only downside would be the call back or responses from their billing/medical team. I remember leaving messages and not hearing back for a while. The follow-up phone calls aren't the best you have to be on them. ... The clinic has amazing staff who are friendly and respectful much more than what is seen in other clinics. ... I wanted to have excision surgery with Dr. Fox but the insurance approval kept being delayed and I was given different responses every time I would call.
I went to Dr. Fox for excision surgery for endometriosis. He was the first doctor that wanted to rule out PCOS and I loved that he took the time to check me for that as no other doctor did. Also, he is a strong believer of the ketogenic diet and as someone with endometriosis who has found great relief on this diet I knew he was on the right path with his fertility treatments.
Be patient when you ask a question and hear no immediate response. Just know he will respond.
Dr. Fox sat with us for a good hour or so. He listened to us and also answered questions. Even though he seemed quiet at times I noticed that he was listening and would later respond.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic has amazing staff who are friendly and respectful much more than what is seen in other clinics. The only downside would be the call back or responses from their billing/medical team. I remember leaving messages and not hearing back for a while. The follow-up phone calls aren't the best you have to be on them.
Jacksonville
I honestly wish we would have started with him [Dr. Lipari] from the get go. ... He came up with different options prior to our first time meeting. ... We have accomplished more in the 9 months than we did for two years with other doctors. He makes sure we fully understand everything that is happening and if we have any issues, he works them out. He always has a back up plan in case something goes wrong
We have accomplished more here [Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med] than we have anywhere else. Everyone is hands on and puts forth so much effort. They try to get to know you on a personal basis and we love that because we feel like we can connect with them. ... Nicole was awesome all around. Also, Sabrina was as well. They answered every question and were always there to answer emails no matter how many you sent a day
I cannot say anything bad about him. I honestly wish we would have started with him from the get go. We have accomplished more in the 9 months than we did for two years with other doctors. He makes sure we fully understand everything that is happening and if we have any issues, he works them out. He always has a back up plan in case something goes wrong
Trust him and believe in him. He knows what he is doing
He really cares about his job and his patient. He came up with different options prior to our first time meeting. He puts forth lots of effort and time to make sure your needs are met
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole N. )
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This place is amazing. We have accomplished more here than we have anywhere else. Everyone is hands on and puts forth so much effort. They try to get to know you on a personal basis and we love that because we feel like we can connect with them.
He preferred single embryo transfer due to our young age and healthy body. He knew if he placed two in there and they were to split then my body would not be able to carry it
Orlando

She [Melissa Yates] was thorough in the diagnostic testing but she was pushy about ivf. She did find out why I couldn't conceive when my gynecologist could not. She seemed to care but still was pushing ivf and when I told her I was seeking a cheaper clinic she tried to change my mind by saying cheaper doesn't mean better.... I only had a laparoscopy and tube removal with her. Couldn't afford further treatment.
Since they [Jacksonville Center Reproductive Med- Gaines] had a few locations and I went to the local, satellite office, it was a bit confusing and strange. Everyone was nice and polite and it was very clean there. I enjoyed going and when I had tests done they were pain free.... The nurse at the Gainesville location was amazing and I loved her so much. She made me feel good.
She was thorough in the diagnostic testing but she was pushy about ivf. She did find out why I couldn't conceive when my gynecologist could not. She seemed to care but still was pushing ivf and when I told her I was seeking a cheaper clinic she tried to change my mind by saying cheaper doesn't mean better.
She is goofy.
She was super straightforward.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Since they had a few locations and I went to the local, satellite office, it was a bit confusing and strange. Everyone was nice and polite and it was very clean there. I enjoyed going and when I had tests done they were pain free.
I only did testing and consults
Melissa Yates