Gainesville
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)

2016 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr Lipari has wonderful bedside manner. He is compassionate and no matter how many questions I ask, ALWAYS takes the time to make sure they are answered, thoroughly at that. I always feel like we have discussions, rather than having him talk "to" us and I feel like we work together to make a game plan.... We started with letrozole/trigger/IUI. I conceived my son after 2 IUIs in 2016 using same protocol. This time, my first IUI was unsuccessful and my second IUI was cancelled, due to the fact that I ovulated prematurely. We moved onto IVF after that.
JCRM is a fairly large clinic, and I can understand that they may not remember everyone. But it is a classic case where the more often I am there, the more I feel like they remember me (especially the nurses). Speaking of nurses, my IVF nurse NEVER made me feel like a number.... Weaknesses: Billing and back office don't always seem to be organized. Charts are not electronic, so anytime I need something, I have to wait for my chart to get passed around. As with most doctors offices, wait times can be long
How was your experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Lipari has wonderful bedside manner. He is compassionate and no matter how many questions I ask, ALWAYS takes the time to make sure they are answered, thoroughly at that. I always feel like we have discussions, rather than having him talk "to" us and I feel like we work together to make a game plan. I always feel comfortable asking about different/stronger meds and any protocol changes I feel should be made. Even if he does not agree with my suggestions, he explains why and I usually understand. I trust him, but I do wish we could be more aggressive at times.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
ASK QUESTIONS and be your own advocate. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. But if you do ask, the worst he can say is no. It never hurts to ask! Be patient. Dr Lipari is usually running behind, but I feel it is only because he gives each patient the time he/she needs to feel fulfilled during their appointments. I have no left an appointment feeling like my questions were not answered, and I believe it is because he really takes the time to sit and have discussions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I do feel like Dr Lipari follows his cases thoroughly. When we went through IUI (success after 2) in 2016, I did not see him much, so I felt like I was just another patient. Now, TTC #2, I have seen him numerous times, including for laparoscopic surgery, and I feel that he knows my face now more than before. JCRM is a fairly large clinic, and I can understand that they may not remember everyone. But it is a classic case where the more often I am there, the more I feel like they remember me (especially the nurses). Speaking of nurses, my IVF nurse NEVER made me feel like a number.
Describe the protocols Christopher Lipari used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We started with letrozole/trigger/IUI. I conceived my son after 2 IUIs in 2016 using same protocol. This time, my first IUI was unsuccessful and my second IUI was cancelled, due to the fact that I ovulated prematurely. We moved onto IVF after that. Stims included menopur, follitism, Ganirelix and HCG trigger. Retrieval yielded 6 mature eggs, 5 of which fertilized. On day 5, I only had one very early blast, which we transferred fresh. Negative results. We decided thereafter that next steps would include laparoscopy for endometriosis. During my surgery, I was DX with stage 2-3 endo, which he excised, along with adhesions and cysts. We will begin IVF#2 in a couple of months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Bishop)
I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole. She was a God send to me and was one of the reasons I maintained my sanity. I can be a lot to handle, and she never once treated me like I was a burden. She would sit on the phone with me while I cried if I needed it. She explained everything in a way that I needed to hear. She was always compassionate and always treated me like I was a human going through something very difficult. If I didn't understand something, she would explain until I got it.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: Everyone is friendly starting at check in. Facility is clean and environment is warm. Weaknesses: Billing and back office don't always seem to be organized. Charts are not electronic, so anytime I need something, I have to wait for my chart to get passed around. As with most doctors offices, wait times can be long
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Monitoring is always in the morning, I believe from 8-9ish? This always worked out well for me and I personally like to get it out of the way in the mornings.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage for workups, IUI and my first round of IVF (paid for IVF meds out of pocket). Going forward, I will have to pay out of pocket for all expenses.
Jacksonville

The staff [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med], for the most part, all seem to enjoy their jobs. They are very helpful when you’re in the clinic, but that changes once you’re out of the clinic. Getting someone (other than the operator) to answer the phone can be a challenge at times. ... The nurses all seem very compassionate and eager to help through patients through their journey. The only issue is having a different nurse every time we go. What was discussed with one nurse may not have been relayed to the other nurse clearly or thoroughly.
The care and attention I’ve received from Dr. Lipari has been life changing. He made me feel comfortable, but most of all he made sure I understood absolutely everything he went over and gave me real hope. He sets the bar high and showed me what to expect from all doctors. I can honestly say that I feel more confident in my ability to have a baby since transferring to Dr. Lipari.
Don’t hesitate, go now. If you’ve been to another doctor and had your dreams crushed or were unsuccessful in your attempts to have a baby, I’m sure Dr. Lipari can get you over that hump and make your dreams come true.
Dr. Lipari is very personable and straight forward. He doesn’t treat you like you’re just another patient, he takes the time to listen and understand your concerns. The only reason I rated him a 4 for this is because often times it’s extremely difficult to get someone on the phone. In that case you start to feel like just a number.
Dr. Lipari is adamant about ensuring his patients are healthy and able to go through the process before beginning any treatment plans. At our first visit, Dr. Lipari took notes on all of my family history and past attempts. From there, he had my tubes checked to ensure they were open, did a biopsy to check for any issues, an ultrasound to check the follicles, and discussed the various medications used to assist with the process. During the ultrasound he discovered several fibroids (one rather large one that has expanded my uterus to the typical size of a woman nearing the second trimester). We then discussed the surgical options. He listened to our concerns and provided his insight on which type of surgery he thought was best. We now have an upcoming appointment scheduled for the surgery. Hopefully all goes well so we can continue our baby journey!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses all seem very compassionate and eager to help through patients through their journey. The only issue is having a different nurse every time we go. What was discussed with one nurse may not have been relayed to the other nurse clearly or thoroughly. It takes a lot of time from the appointment to get everyone caught up.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff, for the most part, all seem to enjoy their jobs. They are very helpful when you’re in the clinic, but that changes once you’re out of the clinic. Getting someone (other than the operator) to answer the phone can be a challenge at times. Sometimes you may need to leave multiple voicemails for a call back.
The price I remember most is that if the surgery at $4200. Based on pricing sheets provided to us an IUI cycle can run from $700+ and an IVF cycle from $12,500+.
What specific things went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I was sent to another location for an MRI. The follow-up appointment with Dr. Lipari resulted in about 20+ minutes of searching for the results. The conflicting information was regarding the payment amount for a procedure. I received multiple prices prior to the procedure date.
Jacksonville
Dr. Fox is very knowledgeable and helpful but at times a little cold in regards to his impressions of my weight and willingness to provide hope. He seems invested in his patience care and providing knowledge that would help us understand the reason he recommended the treatment that he did. ... I was given a diet plan to get started right away. LCHF or Keto. Lots of blood work was done and a few evaluation ultrasounds. My husband also underwent blood tests and a Semen analysis. Once they had a clear picture of what we were looking at we were both put on a regiment of supplements and my husband clomid for a hormonal issue.
The clinic seems [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] very busy. Wait times are long. I waited several hours on my first consultation and on the follow up to my canceled cycle as well. Check out staff was slow and unhelpful when trying to figure out what we were expected to do next. Waited 45 min to check out after my blood work review.
How was your experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Try and look beyond the structured meeting of your first consult. Follow his directions to the T. He knows his stuff.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Mostly human however a lot of times I felt like he just saw my weight and not me and my husband as people longing for a child.
Describe the protocols Michael Fox used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I was given a diet plan to get started right away. LCHF or Keto. Lots of blood work was done and a few evaluation ultrasounds. My husband also underwent blood tests and a Semen analysis. Once they had a clear picture of what we were looking at we were both put on a regiment of supplements and my husband clomid for a hormonal issue. Once my husband completed a month of those he was retested with improvement so we continued with treatment. A cycle was induced and medications ordered. Letrozole, and menopur. Through injections I was checked every other day for Follicle size and development. After second ultrasound I was told my cycle would be canceled because the medicines were not effective enough.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic seems very busy. Wait times are long. I waited several hours on my first consultation and on the follow up to my canceled cycle as well. Check out staff was slow and unhelpful when trying to figure out what we were expected to do next. Waited 45 min to check out after my blood work review.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I don’t remember. I also had fantastic insurance at the time that covered a lot. However I no longer have that insurance.
Paper work for my husband to provide his place of employment was either lost or forgotten and never faxed to them.
Jacksonville

When using medication such as Letrozole, he [Dr. Christopher Lipari] prescribes it with 10 (2.5 mg) pills in one night. This is very different from what I've heard other women taking. However, his reasoning being that it shrinks the number of side effects caused by the medication was 100% accurate...was very kind and talked to my husband and I like we were people, not just a number. He always listened to our concerns and respected our wishes.
The staff at JCRM are all very kind and helpful. The negative parts about this clinic is how inconsistent appointment times can be. Sometimes I've been seen exactly at my appointment time. But other times, I'm in the waiting room or exam room for what feels like forever. Overall the center is beautiful and staffed with beautiful people...The nurse assigned to my cycles was very quick to respond to my messages. We have only met in person once, but she was very friendly while teaching my husband how to give me my shots.
Dr. Lipari was great and remembering us patients. He knew what we wanted and what we were comfortable with doing. He was always friendly and welcoming. I never left an appointment with him feeling hopeless or upset.
Always voice your feelings. He does a great job listening.
Dr. Lipari was very kind and talked to my husband and I like we were people, not just a number. He always listened to our concerns and respected our wishes.
With our medicated cycles, Dr. Lipari suggested starting every cycle with a short period of birth control. However, after voicing my worries, Dr. Lipari gave us the okay to do every future cycle without it. When using medication such as Letrozole, he prescribes it with 10 (2.5 mg) pills in one night. This is very different from what I've heard other women taking. However, his reasoning being that it shrinks the number of side effects caused by the medication was 100% accurate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Casandra Brandt)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
With military insurance, I have only had to pay copays for medication.
Jacksonville

[Dr. Christopher Lipari] Was late to take our appointment multiple times. He didn’t have accurate knowledge of cost. He acted like we didn’t matter. I felt like we werent given specific communications about procedures for surgeries. We were then charged for a procedure after we were told all diagnostic testing was covered by insurance...We were supposed to get an ultrasound done the same day as flooding our tubes and was told they do it at the same time. The doctor told us later it was never done and we were charged 2k for a diagnostic procedure.
[Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine is] Very unorganized. On multiple occasions the nurses and offices staff mixed up our appointments. They also charged the insurance under infertility so the insurance company wouldn’t cover my procedure...We were supposed to get an ultrasound done the same day as flooding our tubes and was told they do it at the same time. The doctor told us later it was never done and we were charged 2k for a diagnostic procedure. Now we don’t have enough money to do IVF. We also had many mixed up appointments.
Read all reviews and get multiple options from other doctors.
We waited hours for our appointment. Sometimes we would be scheduled for an appointment and they would t have our records reviewed. Was never called back to review test results and was charged for a procedure when I was told I wouldn’t be.
All we did was diagnostic testing. He flooded my tubes to check for blue cling and we fitted the catheter for the egg transfer. We also did blood tests for hormone levels.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
the Nurses were very nice and friendly. They have a coffee pot (that is never filled) in the waiting room. We showed up to an appointment on time and their wasn’t anyone there and there were ropes blocking g off the exit from the elevator to the waiting area. All other appointments we waited all long time to be seen. At one appointment we waited over two hours.
2300.00
Describe Christopher Lipari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2012 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr Lipari is smart but balances his intelligence with empathy. We have never felt rushed or pressured to take a specific approach... is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
JCRP is passionate about regulating sugar in PCOS patients and thus ask you to follow a relatively strict diet. They also approach IVF cycles with single embryos unless you request otherwise. We have tried absolutely everything. From medication and scheduled intercourse to full IVF cycles and everything in between. After 2 years we were successful on our first IVF cycle and gave birth to a baby boy. Since then, we have struggled immensley through miscarriage and negative pregnancy tests but never have we doubted the treatment approach.
Dr Lipari is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
Be open minded to their treatment plans.. i.e. diet and single embryo transfer approach. They have great success rates... unfortunately those rates haven’t been our experience.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Smith)
The nursing staff is top notch. Sabrina and Nicole are outstanding.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Timeliness is an opportunity with all medical offices. Jcrm is no different. For the most part they’re on time but occasionally you’ll wait 30-45 mins after your appointment time to be seen. They offer different approaches... not necessarily in their treatment methods but in their doctors personalities. They are all equally brilliant but Dr Fox is more direct and decisive and Dr Lipari is more empathetic and relatable.
Our situation isn’t typical because we’ve been seeking treatment for 6 years. We have received cheaper rates because we’ve had so many unsuccessful cycles. All in we’ve spent over $40K with everything. The IVF cycle we’re about to start costs about $1400 with drugs etc.
We recently did a cycle with 2 embryos after many unsuccessful single transfers in a row. The clinic does not recommend this due to complications with multiples, but will also share that the success rate does not increase enough to warrant doing so. They will however support you regardless of your choice.

2012 - 2018, Successful
I love her [Dr. Sarah Paschall]. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
JCRM as a whole promotes a low carb diet for all of their patients. She doesn't push it quite as hard as Dr. Fox, but she does encourage it.... The nursing staff is overall very good about responding in a timely matter to emails, which is nice. The nursing staff does seem to have a high turnover though.... Monitoring appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning, typically with the nurse practitioners. They were pretty quick appointments, and I was usually in and out within 30 minutes
How was your experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I love her. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Prepare to wait a while to see her for each visit, particularly if you go to the Southpoint office. I have found that she runs more on time at the Fleming Island office.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She's incredible. She's compassionate, and she really takes the time to connect with you as a patient. After my miscarriage, she held me and cried with me while I sobbed on the floor. I will never forget her kindness.
Describe the protocols Sarah Paschall used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would recommend (and have recommended) anyone to see Dr. Paschall or Dr. Lipari. However, I would not recommend someone to see Dr. Fox. While Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor and surgeon, his bedside manner is awful, and I left his office crying many times. So, I would overall recommend their office with the caveat of only seeing Dr. Paschall or Lipari as your primary doctors. They are a group practice though, and you will have one primary doctor. Throughout your cycle, you will mostly see the nurse practitioners for progress checks. Then the egg retrieval and embryo transfer is left to whoever is on call that day. Again, Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor, and he is the one that trained Dr. Paschall and Dr. Lipari, so he is certainly more than capable, but his bedside manner is not the best. So, something to be prepared for.
Monitoring appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning, typically with the nurse practitioners. They were pretty quick appointments, and I was usually in and out within 30 minutes.
Describe Sarah Paschall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They did push me towards eSETs for each one of my transfers (three separate transfers). They explained that their goal was one healthy live birth, not a multiples pregnancy with complications.
Sarah Paschall

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
He [Dr. Lipari] was the first doctor to relate to us. He was willing to try new things even though there aren't many studies behind said treatments/tests.... We are in the middle of a frozen embryo transfer cycle (donor egg). He recommended doing an ERA because we had 2 failed transfers with other doctors. We found out we've been transferring 1 day too early!... He recommended an ERA after others didn't. We found out that a Day 5 transfer was too early. We've had 2 failed transfers before.
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] is very clean/pretty.... The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I believe they could get more up to date in the latest tests/treatments and even embryology techniques. They seem to be doing the same techniques (besides cryo) they were doing 10 years+ ago. Most clinics have more innovative teams.... My new nurse (Sabrina) has failed to refill my Synthroid. Has failed to update my chart with results. Has failed to request labs for updated levels. And hasn't called me about latest labs to ease my mind.
We are in the middle of a frozen embryo transfer cycle (donor egg). He recommended doing an ERA because we had 2 failed transfers with other doctors. We found out we've been transferring 1 day too early! Our previous doctor claimed the ERA to be a bogus test and guessed maybe we now had a sperm issue.
Be honest with him and your concerns. He will be honest in return. Do not be afraid to take his time... he will sit with your for as long as you need.
He was the first doctor to relate to us. He was willing to try new things even though there aren't many studies behind said treatments/tests.
He recommended an ERA after others didn't. We found out that a Day 5 transfer was too early. We've had 2 failed transfers before. We are currently in the middle of a frozen embryo cycle (donor egg). He also discovered I had a minor case of hypothyroidism, so he put me on Synthroid. My levels are now in normal range, which could help this cycle. None of my previous doctors mentioned this and my levels have always been in the high 2's. I was on Lupron and Estradiol. I am starting PIO tonight for 6 days before transfer and will continue that and Estradiol until told otherwise.
She would call to let me know results of blood test but didn't put said results in my file, so I had to ask for follow up tests to make sure levels have improved. I had the follow labs done but haven't heard back.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very clean/pretty. I have been with them since 2014 and their time management has improved SO much in that time! I never wait more than 15-20 minutes total (name called, U/S, etc.). The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I believe they could get more up to date in the latest tests/treatments and even embryology techniques. They seem to be doing the same techniques (besides cryo) they were doing 10 years+ ago. Most clinics have more innovative teams.
Dr. Lipari recommended the ERA and he let us know the clinical part of the test would be covered by insurance since it is diagnostic. Our previous doctor (same clinic) told us it would be completely out of pocket. We have spent over $70, 000 on treatments since 2013. This cycle with Dr. Lipari has by far been the cheapest at $2,000 since it is a frozen embryo transfer.
I haven't had this experience with him yet.
It's more a problem with the nurse. I had a different one until she went on leave. She was VERY attentive and communicative. They took all of her patients and divided them among the 2 remaining nurses, increasing their load. My new nurse (Sabrina) has failed to refill my Synthroid. Has failed to update my chart with results. Has failed to request labs for updated levels. And hasn't called me about latest labs to ease my mind.
Jacksonville
Dr. Lipari was very awesome, well spoken, and clear on what the plan was for ivf. He answered all questions and was very clear on everything. He showed compassion and was very understanding. My husband and I really liked him a lot...I started one cycle of ivf but the injectables were not helping me produce any eggs but he switched me to a higher dosage and different type of injectable. It helped some but no pregnancy.
Imelda the nurse there [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state...This clinic was very nice and organized...Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite.
Make sure when you schedule your appt ask for any nurse but Imelda.
Dr Lipari was a great Doctor and i respect him a lot. I had many issues with his nurse Imelda. She wasn't very patient friendly and she made me feel like we wasted our money. We live 7 hours away and would travel back and forth but she always stated that it is very hard to treat an out of state patient. I feel I did not receive the proper care. It was already stressful going through all of this and she made this the worst experience of my life. She wasn't caring or showing any compassion towards my husband and I. Every time I spoke with her I always ended up frustrated and she never explained anything correctly or where we could understand.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Imelda)
Imelda the nurse there showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic was very nice and patient friendly except the nurse Imelda. Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite. They need to make sure that all of the nurses are patient friendly and show compassion. It is already a hard time dealing with infertility but when the nurse shows you she doesn't care, that's when you know you chose the wrong place to spend your money at.
ivf medication $4900.00, ivf insemination $6800.00
Dr. Lipari explained the risks and he also told us he would not transfer more than 3 embryos due to the risks of carrying multiples.
This clinic was very nice and organized, it was just that one nurse that I had a very bad experience with.
2011 - 2018, Successful
[Dr. Lipari] Very compassionate and ethical, holding my health higher than other outcomes. For example, insisting on single embryo transfers because of the possibility that my cervix was compromised, which we found out later it was....I never had to remind him of my situation; he always remembered....We used donor eggs from the very start, knowing from previous bloodwork and failed IVF cycle that donor eggs were my best chance of pregnancy.
Despite my negative experience with my nurse, I think JCRM is great clinic and would highly recommend it to a friend. Not only is the care really fantastic, but their prices are very competitive and I appreciate that a lot....My nurse it seems was very forgetful....An embryo transfer cost roughly $1800, before being prorated for offsite cycle monitoring by around $900. Fresh IVF cycle was about $6000....I was not happy with the care that I received from Katrina.
Insist on MTHFR screening if given RPL panel, not just homocysteine levels.
I never had to remind him of my situation; he always remembered.
We used donor eggs from the very start, knowing from previous bloodwork and failed IVF cycle that donor eggs were my best chance of pregnancy. I followed a Lupron suppression protocol with birth-control pills to prepare for the transfers. Five out of six transfers implanted successfully. I Experienced four losses, the first three likely due to a clotting disorder, possibly related to MTHFR. The fourth being due to an incompetent cervix. Finally upon my six embryo transfer I had a live birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Katrina)
I was not happy with the care that I received from Katrina. I decline to comment further as she is no longer working with this clinic.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Recent research indicates that eSETs are almost successful as multiple embryo transfers. It is definitely the safest way to go. I fully support Dr. Lipari’s practice of eSATs.
My nurse it seems was very forgetful.

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Fox does not have a good bedside manner. He has never smiled in all of my appointments with him, he was not willing to answer my questions and just would say "don't worry about that" and not answer. He was not very flexible or willing to try new things. Did not see like he cared if I had success or not.... He does batch cycles and does the same protocols for almost every patient. JCRM as a clinic treats the patients as a herd mentality and doesn't do a lot of individualized care.
JCRM has some serious billing issues. They constantly billed me incorrectly and are still sending bills from a surgery done a year ago. They often run late. Most of the nurses are pretty good though.... IVF cycles are very affordable with this clinic. Around 6800-7000 plus medication. I also had surgery with them that totaled to be around 2000 out of pocket.
I would advise someone to not see him. If you must, be aware he will not be a doctor that is compassionate or willing to answer your questions.
Dr. Fox is not very friendly. He would get annoyed when I would ask questions and it always felt like he wanted to rush me out.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany was mostly good to work with. She was friendly and helpful and answered questions quickly. The only thing I didn't like was when I had failures I did not feel like she really cared.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe Michael Fox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I only had 1 blast to transfer each time
I had them mess up my billing several times. Also when I wanted to leave the clinic I requested my records and they "lost" my release and kept telling me they never had it even when I personally turned it in. So trying to get my records was very difficult.

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Dr. Fox is a nice man, but he is old school. He isn't open to discuss new/trending/innovative treatments or tests. He is all about numbers and statistics and not about taking risks. I just felt that I didn't get the best care for MY BODY and issues.... I feel he treated me the same way he treated the woman before me and the woman after me. I did not feel like an individual.... 2 IUIs... 3rd IUI converted to mini-IVF (less meds) due to too many stimulated follicles.
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] is pretty and well kept. The staff is amazingly friendly. As much as I hate going there I'm never uncomfortable or ignored. Everyone remembers my name! Not sure that's a good thing. The nurses like to learn and I don't mind them using me as an example/teaching moment if it just betters the staff.... I love Traci. Answered messages/emails by end of day if not sooner. She was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She kept up with Rx refills and follow ups.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Do not assume he knows all.
2 IUIs... 3rd IUI converted to mini-IVF (less meds) due to too many stimulated follicles. This resulted in OHSS and 0 embryos. Mini-IVF #2 (less meds) resulted in 8 eggs and 2 Day 5 embryos... transferred both. BFN. IVF#3 resulted in 13 eggs but no embryos. (also under care of 3rd doctor) IVF#4 donor egg cycle. 16 eggs and 5 Day 5 embryos... transferred 1 (due to age and quality of embryo). Only 1 of remaining made it to freeze. Switched doctors after he claimed "maybe" there's a chromosomal issue with sperm.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci Nurcellari)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is pretty and well kept. The staff is amazingly friendly. As much as I hate going there I'm never uncomfortable or ignored. Everyone remembers my name! Not sure that's a good thing. The nurses like to learn and I don't mind them using me as an example/teaching moment if it just betters the staff.
It's 99% out of pocket, so basically a year's salary.
If all embryos are high quality he doesn't recommend transferring more than 1 (if under 40) BUT it is up to the couple/female.
My current nurse (not Traci) needs to work on her communication skills.

2011 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Lipari is very personable and wants to do whatever it takes to get the outcome you came to receive. I feel like he genuinely cares for us and comforted us when we didn't get the outcome we hoped for...I can tell he really strives to do whats best for the patient and looks out for their health above all. For example our first cycle I had extreme OHSS and he wanted me to get well first before transferring my embryos to give us the best chance at our pregnancy. I'm so thankful he did that because the FET resulted in our son. :)...Tell him what you want and trust him. He is truly an amazing Doctor.
The nurses [at JCRM] are extremely friendly and have became like family to me. They would greet me with smiles and hugs which meant the world to me. They would carry on conversations with me and get to know me more...They had certain morning hours they did the monitoring...If the staff wasn't so amazing it would be even harder to go back and spend all the money we have each time. I miss them when I'm not in the middle of a cycle. I never ran into a nurse or doctor there that wasn't compassionate or supportive about our cycles.
Dr. Lipari is very friendly, personable, and compassionate. I can tell he really strives to do whats best for the patient and looks out for their health above all. For example our first cycle I had extreme OHSS and he wanted me to get well first before transferring my embryos to give us the best chance at our pregnancy. I'm so thankful he did that because the FET resulted in our son. :)
To ask for him. Tell him what you want and trust him. He is truly an amazing Doctor.
I always felt like I was their number one concern. Dr. Lipari is very personable and wants to do whatever it takes to get the outcome you came to receive. I feel like he genuinely cares for us and comforted us when we didn't get the outcome we hoped for.
My husband did a sperm analysis and had zero at first. He put him on HCG shots for a year, injecting twice a week. They would check the sperm count every so often and they did go up but not enough to get pregnant on our own. I also don't have regular cycles. We did IVF but then I over stimulated to the meds after retrieving 32 eggs so we did a FET with 2 embryos and Bentley was born in 2014. :) We froze the other 6.In Jan 2017 we went back to try again. They transferred 2 embryos which resulted in a positive test but my levels were low. On March 21, 2017 I went for my first ultrasound to see an empty sac. I was devastated and my nurse held me and cried with me. Both cycles I took: prenatal vitamins, aspirin, metformin, Leuprolide, estradiol, Progesterone, Doxycycline, and Methylprednisolone
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Imelda Abuan)
The nurses are extremely friendly and have became like family to me. They would greet me with smiles and hugs which meant the world to me. They would carry on conversations with me and get to know me more.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The only thing that is hard is the financial part of the deal. If the staff wasn't so amazing it would be even harder to go back and spend all the money we have each time. I miss them when I'm not in the middle of a cycle. I never ran into a nurse or doctor there that wasn't compassionate or supportive about our cycles.
They had certain morning hours they did the monitoring. I absolutely LOVE my nurse Nicole so I looked forward to seeing her and didn't care what time my appointment had to be. She would have me in and out with all the information I needed.
IVF Cycle- 6,800 (we did one of those) FET Cycle-1,375 (we did two of those) Meds varied both times because we were on two different insurances each time. The first time we spent maybe $300 for meds and this year we spent around $600 on meds.
My doctor will transfer up to two embryos at a time. I am happy that they do that because we transferred two with my first cycle which we resulted in a singleton birth. They said transferring more than two can have more risks.

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Lipari] has very patient and honest feedback and truly took his time to answer all of out questions. He explained everything in great detail...I am extremely confident in Dr Lipari's knowledge and experience. Although he tends to run behind in clinic, he took his time with my husband and me when we saw him...I followed same protocol and used the same meds with both mini-stim cycles. Initially I took 10 days of birth control pills starting on Day 1 of my cycle. This was followed by Menopur injections on days ----- and-----. I had ultrasounds during the cycle and triggered with Pregnyl on day ----. The reason there were no changes in cycle therapy for second round is bc I responded well (with ovulation) during first round, but unfortunately did not conceive.
We paid about $11,000 (for surgery, cycle care and medications) [at Jacksonville Reproductive Medicine]...Marty was very blunt and lacked compassion, in the few times I spoke with her. There also seemed to be a disconnect from what the physicians/providers were telling me and what she was telling me. The new nurse that took her place is much more compassionate and encouraging...I followed same protocol and used the same meds with both mini-stim cycles. Initially I took 10 days of birth control pills starting on Day 1 of my cycle. This was followed by Menopur injections on days ----- and-----. I had ultrasounds during the cycle and triggered with Pregnyl on day ----. The reason there were no changes in cycle therapy for second round is bc I responded well (with ovulation) during first round, but unfortunately did not conceive.
I am extremely confident in Dr Lipari's knowledge and experience. Although he tends to run behind in clinic, he took his time with my husband and me when we saw him. He was very honest, yet encouraging about my diagnosis.
Be prepared to spend a couple of hours at each visit. Also, my personal experience with the staff and nurses/MAs was a little frustrbeen on multiple occasions because I felt like there were several things not communbecause in advance, that should have been. There were also several times in which certain labs tests were not completed when they should have been. It was almost like there was a breakdown in communication between providers and nursing staff. In addition, be prepared to see a lot of different providers throughout your cycle.
I felt that Sr Lipari really empathized with our situation and my test results. He has very patient and honest feedback and truly took his time to answer all of out questions. He explained everything in great detail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty (no longer with clinic) )
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would say ask a lot of questions. Research things on your own, too. Don't be afraid to speak up or clarify something you're not sure abt. Timeliness is sometimes an issue when see Dr Lipari. His ARNP will generally see you before he comes in.
We paid about $11,000 (for surgery, cycle care and medications). My surgery and work up was covered by insurance, but my cycles and fertility treatment was not. My HRA and FHA helped with these costs.
N/A, as we have only completed 2 mini-stim cycles. We are saving for our next step (IVF)
Several issues. First occurred after my laproscopy results were given (post op appt). Dr Lipari had my medical history and we agreed on a cycle plan. He wrote a RX for birth control for my first cycle which I had filled right away. Before starting my cycle, Marty called and states that A. They never ordered a test to check for varicella B. My TSH had not been rechecked since they put me on Synthroid and C. The BC he wrote (and already paid for) needed to be changed due to my history of migraines. Another time one of the ARNPs from their office changed my anxiety/depression medication during a visit bc of some side effects I was having. Later in my second cycle, Marty indicated to me that I should not be taking that medicine if I was trying to get pregnant and then asked who prescribed it. This was clarified and I was advised to continue the medicine, if needed.

2017, Unknown Success
He's [Dr. Christopher Lipari] the first Doctor I've ever met that didn't rush me out the door or forget to answer my questions or address my concerns. He is always very patient & kind. Not just with us but everytime I see him interacting with other patients, he is always very kind. He always gives my husband & I his undivided attention & throughly explains the plans and processes we have to go through. We've had several negative experiences with other staff members including another Doctor at this practice but Keep coming back because of him. He is an amazing Doctor & ive so glad we found him!
The billing and check out staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] need to be more organize and hire more people to handle the work load they have because they are very stressed and don't always seem willing to resolve our questions or concerns. (I've checked out at the front desk & was told nothing was de and when I got to my car they called saying I owed $400.00!! They have horrible communication skills). The billing /front desk staff also needs to be more understanding. Going through infertility treatments can be extremely difficult & stressful. They shouldn't treat their patients like a number & like we don't have any feelings.
He's the first Doctor I've ever met that didn't rush me out the door or forget to answer my questions or address my concerns. He is always very patient & kind. Not just with us but everytime I see him interacting with other patients, he is always very kind. He always gives my husband & I his undivided attention & throughly explains the plans and processes we have to go through. We've had several negative experiences with other staff members including another Doctor at this practice but Keep coming back because of him. He is an amazing Doctor & ive so glad we found him!
None. He is a great Doctor.
Since the first day we met Dr. Lipari (which was at a seminar held at his facility) we felt as if he truly cared about our concerns/feelings & overall care. Everytime we see him he takes time to explain things out to us & makes us feel like we are his only patients of the day. As if we have his undivided attention. He's very patient & kind & has always explained our test results clearly without getting frustrated or annoyed. He's is the first Doctor I've ever met that made me feel as if I truly mattered to his practice. We have gone through a lot in the last few years but we keep moving forward because we know we are taken care of with Dr. Lipari. There are never any surprises and he is always consistent. He follows through.
We've had several IUI's with other Doctors. We are going to start our first IVF cycle in the next few months. I've been put on many different medications but don't remember all of them by name/dosage etc. (I'm at lunch at work & don't have the information with me).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci Nurcellari )
My nurse, Traci, has been the best nurse I've had at this facility since we started seeing Dr. Lipari. She does her best to get back to us on appts/procedures etc. There have been a few mishaps due to poor communication but eventually got resolved after a few phone calls to the office. Nurce Candace is also very helpful & kind. Only once did she treat me as if I was annoying her & I feel that it was due to how busy they were at the start of the morning. Most of the staff is helpful & polite but it can quickly turn ugly when they get busy/backed up. Which happens often. The billing and check out department is my least favorite area of this practice. The billing/check out staff have given us incorrect information more times than I can count on two hands. Communication is lacking in this dept & has made this infertility journey a nightmare. Some of the staff have been rude & did not get back to us in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr.Lipari is amazing & has helped us move forward with our journey. We love how he handles our stress & questions & don't want him to change! My only complaint about him is his availability. The billing and check out staff need to be more organize and hire more people to handle the work load they have because they are very stressed and don't always seem willing to resolve our questions or concerns. (I've checked out at the front desk & was told nothing was de and when I got to my car they called saying I owed $400.00!! They have horrible communication skills). The billing /front desk staff also needs to be more understanding. Going through infertility treatments can be extremely difficult & stressful. They shouldn't treat their patients like a number & like we don't have any feelings.
Insurance didn't cover any ivf meds or treatments. Our appts were covered and we have to pay copays.
We've had several staff members in the billing & Front desk department give us incorrect information which caused us to owe more money and have to change our work schedules short notice for appointments. Some of our nurses have been very short with us and have rushed us out the door forgetting to address our questions and concerns and it has taken us several phone calls to the office in order to get our questions and concerns addressed
Jacksonville
There have been times where the cycle has not turned out they way we wanted and every time he [Dr. Lipari] sits down with my husband and myself and talks us through what went wrong what went right and reassures us that there is always a different approach. He has to be a busy man but never once do I get the impression he is being rushed or needs to leave us quickly to get to another patient...From the first time we met him he was warm and welcoming. This journey is very hard and can mentally and physically wear you down. Dr. Lipari cares for his patients as human beings and not as a number or statistic and this shows in his great work.
They [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] do have "monitoring hours" and for the most part I would schedule my appointment in that time. However, they were flexible with scheduling afternoon appointments with me when I needed them. It just depends on what is going on that day in the clinic if your going to have to wait long or not wait at all...My nurse Tracy is a rock star! She is very good about responding quickly to my e-mails and will even call me to check on me throughout my cycle. She works very hard and has many patients to handle but once again, I never feel like a number.
You never know when you meet a new doctor how they will be. If they will have good bedside manner, if they will show compassion or even if they will be relatable. Dr. Lipari meets all of these for me. From the first time we met him he was warm and welcoming. This journey is very hard and can mentally and physically wear you down. Dr. Lipari cares for his patients as human beings and not as a number or statistic and this shows in his great work. There have been times where the cycle has not turned out they way we wanted and every time he sits down with my husband and myself and talks us through what went wrong what went right and reassures us that there is always a different approach. He has to be a busy man but never once do I get the impression he is being rushed or needs to leave us quickly to get to another patient. I really can't say enough great things about dr. Lipari!
The reason you are seeking his help will most likely be for fertility reasons. Just know that sometimes these issues aren't a quick fix, it may take some time.
I felt like a human. There's not one person in this office that doesn't greet you with a smile and treats you with respect and dignity.
I did 3 cycles of low stimulation of femara 7.5mg 10 tablets on day 3/4 of cycle with menopur injections of 75 iui for 3 days followed by trigger shot for timed intercourse. We then moved on to the same protocol for an iui cycle that was cancelled due to low sperm count. They would like post-wash of a count of 2 million my husband initial count was only 1 million and once it is wash they said they will get 1/3rd of that. We decided to cancel and move on to Ivf. I did birth control pills for 12 days then stopped received my period 3 days later took 10 tablets of femara. Started taking gonal f 225 iui with menopur 75 iui for 5 days with ceterocide for 4 of those days. We had our egg retrieval and got 6 eggs, 3 fertilized and 2 arrested after fertilization and the other one only made it to 4 cell embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Tracy )
My nurse Tracy is a rock star! She is very good about responding quickly to my e-mails and will even call me to check on me throughout my cycle. She works very hard and has many patients to handle but once again, I never feel like a number. She always has a smile on her face when I see her. When things don't go as planned in a cycle, she is offering a kind word and reminding me to stay postive and not to get discouraged.
I was working full time when I first started at this clinic. They do have "monitoring hours" and for the most part I would schedule my appointment in that time. However, they were flexible with scheduling afternoon appointments with me when I needed them. It just depends on what is going on that day in the clinic if your going to have to wait long or not wait at all.
Minimal Ivf cycle - $5250 for cycles 1-2 , medicines not included Iui- $1200
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Lipari] didn't provide false hope but rather a sense of understanding. Providing with my diagnoses of PCOS he immediately put me on a low carb diet as well as did a polyp removal surgery. He remembers his patients name and situations, and is very patient and understanding. He remembers his patients name and situations, and is very patient and understanding.... Upon my first visit/consultation I was treated with so much respect. From the receptionist to the nurse everyone was so caring and understanding.
Upon my first visit/consultation I was treated with so much respect. From the receptionist to the nurse everyone was so caring and understanding.... The strength is that they [J'ville Ctr Repro Med] are very good in what they do. The weakness is sometimes it can be a really long wait to see the doctor if you need to get in right away, because they are in high demand....I see the nurses majority of the time, however they are very skilled in what they do, and most if not all have had some fertility treatment done in order to conceive a baby. They are very understanding and willing to listen to the patients.
The experience was inspiring and provided hope. After explaining my situation that my miscarriage was claimed to be due to incompetent cervix he immediately did an evaluation and had test scheduled. Due to my husband being in the military and prepping for deployment we were on a time crunch. Dr. Lipari was so understanding he was able to schedule the appointments within that same week. He didn't provide false hope but rather a sense of understanding. Providing with my diagnoses of PCOS he immediately put me on a low carb diet as well as did a polyp removal surgery. He remembers his patients name and situations, and is very patient and understanding.
To have patience. Each and every person is different. We can't go off what someone else has done or is in the process of doing. Listen to the doctors recommendation.
After experience a traumatic loss due to a miscarriage at 5 months, (which is rare). I called to schedule an appointment with JCRM and they were able to get me in right away with the first available doctor whom happened to be Dr. Lipari. Upon my first visit/consultation I was treated with so much respect. From the receptionist to the nurse everyone was so caring and understanding. I didn't feel as if I was alone. I was giving hope that by attending this practice I would one day get my miracle baby. No matter what day or time, the staff is always so helpful and hopeful and willing to go above an beyond to whatever necessary for their patients.
The very first thing that I had to do was a test cycle run, which once I started my period I had to fall the office so they could schedule and HSG test on day 5. I had to take doxycycline up until the day of testing. Once the HSG was done and there was no blockage I had a test hysteroscopy in which they used to examine the uterus with a camera. Inside that is where they found 6 polyps and I was put back on doxycycline and scheduled for surgery removal on another day of my cycle. Upon removing the polyps I immediately went into BirthControl and took that for two additional weeks to surpress my ovaries for the next cycle. Once we started the cycle I was put on prenatal vitamins and aspirin. Day 7 I took letorzole which helps with follicles maturity. A week later I was administered the HCG shot which helped with ovulation induction. One week later after ovulation induction I was tested to ensure that in fact I did ovulate. One week after that I did a pregnancy test in house. Although it was negative we took the same approach to conduct IUI for the 2nd cycle since my husband was gone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Neidhart)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The strength is that they are very good in what they do. The weakness is sometimes it can be a really long wait to see the doctor if you need to get in right away, because they are in high demand.
Majority of my care is covered under the Tri-Care network. However for the IUI I did end up coming out of pocket and that cost was 750 because Tri-Care only covers Natural Intercourse to conceive
This doctor office is very strong believer in natural courses before invasive.

2009 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Dr Fox seems to prescribe the same treatment to all patients starting with his low carb diet. When I wasn't getting success from IVF, he never even blinked at changing the protocol, which led to more failure...He will remember you but not what your treatment has been and the results. During appointments with him, he is constantly flipping through my chart to see what was going on, it didn't seem like he reviewed the chart beforehand at all. Appointments with him were consistently hours late...
My nurse [at J'ville Ctr Repro Med - J'ville] was nice and seemed to have good intentions. She was usually available if I had questions or needed something clarified. However, after my third IVF at this clinic, and another negative test, I didn't hear from them at all asking how I was doing or if I wanted to start another treatment. It's almost as if THEY gave up on me. That is when I knew it was time to look for a new doctor...
He does not have very good bedside manner. He will remember you but not what your treatment has been and the results. During appointments with him, he is constantly flipping through my chart to see what was going on, it didn't seem like he reviewed the chart beforehand at all. Appointments with him were consistently hours late.
Be your own advocate and stand up for yourself. If something is not working, demand that a change be made.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
My nurse was nice and seemed to have good intentions. She was usually available if I had questions or needed something clarified. However, after my third IVF at this clinic, and another negative test, I didn't hear from them at all asking how I was doing or if I wanted to start another treatment. It's almost as if THEY gave up on me. That is when I knew it was time to look for a new doctor.
They would schedule multiple appointments at the same time (3 people for each 30 minute window). If you weren't the first one at 8am to sign in, you would definitely not be seen until 8:30.
It was cheaper than most. Around $4000 for our first IVF mini cycle. Around $6000 for the second and third cycles. Medications not included and depends on the coverage you have.
Lost paperwork, not keeping up with referrals, not calling with results or to schedule procedures. Again, be your own advocate and stand up for yourself. Keep track of your paperwork, make notes, and call them if they aren't calling you.
2011 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Lipari took the time to explain the entire procedure and process of IVF to both my husband and myself, and also included my young daughter in the conversation. He made sure we both understood every aspect of the treatment and took the time to answer all of our questions, even the smallest ones! He was engaging, personable and professional.... My case was especially difficult since I was being managed from four hours away.
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] offered step by step support from financial aid, help in finding hotel rooms for out of state travelers, and convenient appointment times. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The clinic is incredibly efficient and well run.... My estimated costs for total minimal stimulation IVF was 6900.... Dr. Lipari took the time to explain the entire procedure and process of IVF to both my husband and myself, and also included my young daughter in the conversation.
Dr. Lipari was incredibly thorough and professional at every interaction. My case was especially difficult since I was being managed from four hours away. I also had recently suffered an ectopic pregnancy loss, so he was especially sensitive to my husband and me during our first IVF experience. He explained every step of the process in great detail, and was incredibly helpful. During the transfer, I was at high risk for OHSS, and was devastated to find out that I couldn't transfer both of my embryos, Dr. Lipari was so supportive and explained that I was such a perfect candidate for an ESET, and my odds were favorable for a successful pregnancy. He made me feel so much better during a particularly difficult day.
Trust Dr. Lipari, his experience and his training. Follow his advice, his wisdom and his staff. He truly has your best interest at heart.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic offered step by step support from financial aid, help in finding hotel rooms for out of state travelers, and convenient appointment times. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The clinic is incredibly efficient and well run.
My estimated costs for total minimal stimulation IVF was 6900.
Dr. Lipari favored the ESET for me, in particular, due to my risk of Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome risks with multiple pregnancies.
Jacksonville

Dr Lapari always takes his time with me. He relates to me and my struggle with his own past experiences he doesn't mind sharing. He stayed after the office was closed, after a failed round to talk it through with me. Shows so much compassion...He used ingectables for both my iui rounds with gangrilex. My low ovarian reserve required that they get my eggs to keep growing....He really knows what he is doing and takes his time to make sure you really understand it yourself. Very compassionate. Warm and friendly at all times.
[JX CRM] Strengths, work as a team to get the best outcomes. Give many seminars to help educate the community on many issues causing infertility. Weakness, I haven't had any issues that they were not more than happy to fix and quickly...Imelda treats me like family. I have also cried on her shoulder. She calls me back in a very timely manner. Is always compassionate with me. Handles my crazy mood swings from emotions and hormones very well. We ate getting ready to hear up for another round of ivf and she is already hitting the pavement hard.
He really knows what he is doing and takes his time to make sure you really understand it yourself. Very compassionate. Warm and friendly at all times. Very easy to talk to and has let me cry on his shoulder more than once. Feels like family.
Trust him. Be open, he really cares and you will never feel judged for your feelings.
He used ingectables for both my iui rounds with gangrilex. My low ovarian reserve required that they get my eggs to keep growing. I usually only get 1 or 2 in each round.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Including meds about $6,000 per round. Ivf was with Dr fox same office about $15,000. Meds were a bunch of that. My body takes extra time and meds to respond.
Jacksonville
Dr. Lipari was compassionate and extemely understanding in what I was going through, including the financial burden of trying to conceive. He's walked the infertility road and so he's able to relate to how you're feeling. He made sure I understood the plan and how to carry it out. He is very adamant about consuming a healthy diet which can seem unimportant but once you start doing things his way, your body responds in amazing ways! His advice and professional opinion have been spot on!
Sabrina [a nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] is very thorough in explanations. I understand she is extremely busy but wish I could receive communication more quickly from her.... We did letrozole with timed intercourse and a trigger shot to initiate ovulation. He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] was very clear about instructions and open to any and all questions.
Go in with all your questions, no matter how silly you think they are, he'll answer them all patiently and clearly!
Dr. Lipari was careful to explain what the course of action was and what he expected of me during treatment. He was kind and extremely compassionate.
We did letrozole with timed intercourse and a trigger shot to initiate ovulation. He was very clear about instructions and open to any and all questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina )
Sabrina is very thorough in explanations. I understand she is extremely busy but wish I could receive communication more quickly from her.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The entire team is great! They all know what you're there for and are kind and compassionate!
My insurance did not cover anything for my treatment but what I did pay was extremely fair! This office strives to be affordable while not skimping on anything necessary!
Jacksonville

Dr. Fox is a very straightforward guy. He tells you the facts without emotion, which can be very valuable in this process (because it can also be horribly emotional for you), but can also be kind of jarring if you don't go into your visits prepared for whatever news might be coming...He always remembered me and treated me and my husband with respect...He prescribed a low carb diet, surgery for the endo, and suggested IVF. His rationale for the IVF was my age and the fact that my endo had gone untreated for so long.
The Jacksonville office [CRM] is very large. Sometimes, it can feel a little overwhelming. I preferred the Gainesville location...The nursing staff at JCRM is very compassionate and caring. They will make sure you understand everything, and if they need to, consult your doctor for further clarification...There have been a few times when I was supposed to be scheduled for tests (both in the clinic itself and downstairs in the outpatient facility) and they have somehow not been scheduled correctly. This has caused major problems with my insurance billing.
Take notes when he's talking to you about treatment, and try not to go alone, is at all possible. That way, if you happen to miss something (as the fertility process can be very confusing) the person with you can help you disseminate the info later.
He always remembered me and treated me and my husband with respect.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The Jacksonville office is very large. Sometimes, it can feel a little overwhelming. I preferred the Gainesville location.
My costs were very high (which is why we were unable to pursue IVF) because of my insurance. I don't believe his clinic charges outrageous prices.
Jacksonville

I went to Dr. Fox for excision surgery for endometriosis. He was the first doctor that wanted to rule out PCOS and I loved that he took the time to check me for that as no other doctor did. ... Dr. Fox sat with us for a good hour or so. He listened to us and also answered questions. ... Also, he is a strong believer of the ketogenic diet and as someone with endometriosis who has found great relief on this diet I knew he was on the right path with his fertility treatments.
The only downside would be the call back or responses from their billing/medical team. I remember leaving messages and not hearing back for a while. The follow-up phone calls aren't the best you have to be on them. ... The clinic has amazing staff who are friendly and respectful much more than what is seen in other clinics. ... I wanted to have excision surgery with Dr. Fox but the insurance approval kept being delayed and I was given different responses every time I would call.
I went to Dr. Fox for excision surgery for endometriosis. He was the first doctor that wanted to rule out PCOS and I loved that he took the time to check me for that as no other doctor did. Also, he is a strong believer of the ketogenic diet and as someone with endometriosis who has found great relief on this diet I knew he was on the right path with his fertility treatments.
Be patient when you ask a question and hear no immediate response. Just know he will respond.
Dr. Fox sat with us for a good hour or so. He listened to us and also answered questions. Even though he seemed quiet at times I noticed that he was listening and would later respond.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic has amazing staff who are friendly and respectful much more than what is seen in other clinics. The only downside would be the call back or responses from their billing/medical team. I remember leaving messages and not hearing back for a while. The follow-up phone calls aren't the best you have to be on them.
Jacksonville
We were always treated on a personal level [by Dr. Christopher Lipari]...Each visit we would leave the conversation feeling very positive. However there seems to be too much positivity to where we believed medicated cycles would be a sure thing and result in a pregnancy. Dr is very sensitive but does not go over the realistic chance of treatment not working. Once treatment started I did not feel like the doctor prepared us well.
We were left waiting for hours for an appointment [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] after we were forgotten...Staff have always been friendly on the phone and in person. Clean facility Weaknesses: long wait time, typically there two hours or more. Difficult to get an appointment with a doctor. Unresponsive billing department. Late surgery times. Long waiting time for testing and surgeries.
Ask for straightforward answers and diagnosis.
We were always treated on a personal level looking at our own situation.
Treatment protocol I responded well to, letrozole, menopur, HCG injection
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yes)
They always seem to be available for any questions I have had, quick response, sensitive at appointments and phone calls.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Staff have always been friendly on the phone and in person. Clean facility Weaknesses: long wait time, typically there two hours or more. Difficult to get an appointment with a doctor. Unresponsive billing department. Late surgery times. Long waiting time for testing and surgeries. Not enough informed time before appointments to fox insurance issues and renewals.
Insurance has covered treatment so far
We were left waiting for hours for an appointment after we were forgotten.
Jacksonville
Dr Fox is very straightforward. He is knowledgeable and opinionated based on his research and experience. He is a big believer in treating the whole patient rather than a quick fix.... He did an HSG and hysteroscopy along with a lot of blood work. He then performed laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and a septum in my uterus. While in there he removed fibroids and diagnosed a hernia.
Wait times [at Jacksonville Ctr for Reproductive Med] can be long, but when you are in there they treat you like you are the only patient. The staff is all very friendly and knowledgeable. They were very compassionate through my experience. I love that they treat the whole patient to find out what is causing infertility rather than just producing a baby.... Be prepared to hear about making lifestyle and dietary changes.
Dr Fox is very straightforward. He is knowledgeable and opinionated based on his research and experience. He is a big believer in treating the whole patient rather than a quick fix. He won’t just jump to IVF unless he deems it medically necessary.
Be prepared to hear about making lifestyle and dietary changes. He won’t be warm and fuzzy.
I feel that he has always been honest and forthcoming with info. He takes his time as needed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kacie)
She has been available anytime I need her. I can reach her by email or phone and she is always able to answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Wait times can be long, but when you are in there they treat you like you are the only patient. The staff is all very friendly and knowledgeable. They were very compassionate through my experience. I love that they treat the whole patient to find out what is causing infertility rather than just producing a baby.