Gainesville
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)

2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr Lipari was always cheerful and positive and took the time to explain everything. He listened to me and my husband and let us drive our decisions rather than him telling us what to do. He provided feedback on our decision and never pushed us beyond what we wanted.... Dr Lipari was always so patient and kind and took the time to explain or answer any questions my husband and I had.
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med-Jacksonville] is very friendly and welcoming. They treat you like a patient and get to know you on a personal level. They are empathetic and sympathetic to your journey. They are always available and supportive during your time.... Sabrina was always empathetic and supportive throughout this journey... Dr Lipari’s office was less costly compared to other clinics in the area and he also provided a military discount.
How was your experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Don’t lose hope.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Christopher Lipari used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We tried times intercourse with oral and injectible medications 9 times. During that time I had my endometriosis removed by Dr Lipari. He took the time to give the times intercourse the chance (covered by insurance) before we resulted in a non covered procedure (IVF).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
Sabrina was always empathetic and supportive throughout this journey
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very friendly and welcoming. They treat you like a patient and get to know you on a personal level. They are empathetic and sympathetic to your journey. They are always available and supportive during your time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe Christopher Lipari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
None
2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
you wont see the dr [Dr. Lipari] often, if you do it will be long wait,...3 medicated cycles w letrozole and 2 iuis...-lipari is knowledgable w good bedside manner...he spent time answering questions and was thorough in his answers...i liked him as a dr for the most part. j switched clinics bc he was always running behind and i often had to see nurse instead of dr. there was one issue with iui where he kind of brushed it off like it was no big deal, but it was a big deal bc it cost me$800
i liked my primary nurse [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] but had issues w other nursing staff giving conflicting info on things related to treatment plan...during iui, nurses gave conflicting info on when to have intercourse. you have to harass them to get med records sent...you dont see dr every time -see nurses during treatment plan that give conflicting info -long waits -unorganized office, have had to re-request med records MANY times
you wont see the dr often, if you do it will be long wait, and nurses give conflicting info
he spent time answering questions and was thorough in his answers
3 medicated cycles w letrozole and 2 iuis
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: marty)
i liked my primary nurse but had issues w other nursing staff giving conflicting info on things related to treatment plan (kind of a big deal). i also had one nurse complain to me about how she accidently got pregnant. what infertilty patient wants to hear that?
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
-lipari is knowledgable w good bedside manner -you dont see dr every time -see nurses during treatment plan that give conflicting info -long waits -unorganized office, have had to re-request med records MANY times
i think monitored cycle was $400 and iui was $800 before meds
What specific things went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
2010 - 2012, Successful
[Dr. Christopher Lipari has a] Great bedside manner, listened to our concerns, never felt rushed... Very informative. Very kind. Discovered endometriosis and removed with excision surgery. I had another abdominal surgery 5 years later and it had not returned. Only complaint would be that we didn't see a doctor at every sonogram, but nurse practitioners were great as well.
During our year and a half at JCRM I had several nurses covering my case. I was not happy with the nurse instability at the time.... Began with Letrozole - wasn't working so injections were added. Tried 4 IUIs - all unsuccessful. Dr. Lipari suggested Laparoscopy surgery for endometriosis after third IUI. Stage 2 endo discovered and removed with excision surgery. Tried one more IUI - unsuccessful. Moved onto IVF. First attempt failed. Second attempt (with ICSI) successful.
Great bedside manner, listened to our concerns, never felt rushed
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yes)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths - not pushy, will listen to your desires, begin with least invasive procedure, flexible hours, doctors are excellent. Weakness - cost, nurse changes
IUIs were about $1500 IVFs were about $10,000 with medications
We all agreed to transfer the 2 embryos that survived to Day 5 due to the embryo quality.
Jacksonville

Before surgery, Dr. Paschall greeted me and calmed my nerves. I don't remember what happened immediately after surgery, but she called me the next day - even though it was a weekend and she was with her family - to check on me and go over what happened during surgery. She was very pleasant to work with.... She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery! She and the other doctors at this clinic perform laparoscopic excision of endometriosis.
This clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Med] specializes in endometriosis. They perform excision surgery, which is rare, and it works! The clinic is well organized, though you do have to wait quite a while for appointments sometimes. The wait for excision surgery was 2-3 months when I scheduled the procedure!... Dr. Paschall made me feel very calm and comfortable both before and after my surgery. She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery!
How was your experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Paschall made me feel very calm and comfortable both before and after my surgery. She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery! She and the other doctors at this clinic perform laparoscopic excision of endometriosis. If you have (or suspect you have) endometriosis, any doctor at this clinic is worth visiting!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic specializes in endometriosis. They perform excision surgery, which is rare, and it works! The clinic is well organized, though you do have to wait quite a while for appointments sometimes. The wait for excision surgery was 2-3 months when I scheduled the procedure!
2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Lipari] was very friendly and he truly cares when he talks to you about making your dreams come true.... He was very kind and comforting. This is very stressful and he made me calm about it and made my issue not seem so bad. I appreciate his time and working with me on treatments that were needed or not since my insurance didn't cover everything. That meant a lot to me.
They [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] are nice and neat. The waiting area and office staff are very friendly. I always feel welcome and not like someone with an issue. This can bring lots of mixed emotions and they are kind. The office is clean and the waiting rooms are nice.... They are wonderful and made me so comfortable even with some in depth tests needed I wasn't scared.
Be open and listen to him he knows what he is talking about. It will give you hope.
He was very friendly and he truly cares when he talks to you about making your dreams come true.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are nice and neat. The waiting area and office staff are very friendly. I always feel welcome and not like someone with an issue. This can bring lots of mixed emotions and they are kind. The office is clean and the waiting rooms are nice.
Hundreds of dollars. To do the treatment I need was 800 a cycle if it works the first time
Jacksonville

He was so thorough and explained everything in great detail. He addressed our concerns and fears. He stayed away from the treatments we weren't willing to try at that time. He was extremely encouraging and honest. We saw another Dr the year before we met Dr Lipari and that doctor was nothing but doom and gloom. Dr Lipari changed my life. I finally got a diagnosis, had the correct surgery and was given a game plan. He is a God send!...
They [CRM Jacksonville] care deeply for their patients. They are extremely thorough, professional and ahead of so many with new procedures...[Nursing staff] Always there! No matter what time of night it was!...He [Dr. Lipari] was so thorough and explained everything in great detail. He addressed our concerns and fears. He stayed away from the treatments we weren't willing to try at that time. He was extremely encouraging and honest... He treated us like we were family.
He cares about each patient. He treated us like we were family. When we were sad and disappointed, he was as well. He's companionate and honest. Caring and listens to you! He treats you like a person. He's simply amazing.
You're going to LOVE him! I've referred many clients to him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Aida )
Always there! No matter what time of night it was!
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They care deeply for their patients. They are extremely thorough, professional and ahead of so many with new procedures.
Jacksonville
He [Dr. Lipari] talked to us one on one amd on our level, he didnt use a ton of mumbo jumbo lingo and explained everything thoroughly so that we could make well thought out decisions...Dr Lipari was a great Dr to work with, I only got to see him maybe twice in ny four months at his practice. But I always felt well taken care of by his staff under his practice...
The nurses and coordinators [at J'ville Ctr Repro Med - J'ville] never answer the phones and you always have to leave voicemails and wait for callbacks. It's much easier to just email...The nurses always remembered who I was and treated me with care...All that I paid for was medications, I paid roughly $45 first cycle, and then about $17 the second...
Dr Lipari was a great Dr to work with, I only got to see himaybe twice in ny four months at his practice. But I always felt well taken care of by his staff under his practice.
Keep an open mind and don't expect results right away.
He talked to us one on one amd on our level, he didnt use a ton of mumbo jumbo lingo and explained everything thoroughly so that we could make well thought out decisions.
I used progesterone to start my cycle, then used letrozole and an hcg trigger injection.
The nurses always remembered who I was and treated me with care.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses and coordinators never answer the phones and you always have to leave voicemails and wait for callbacks. It's much easier to just email.
2009 - 2013, Successful
He [Dr Lipari] always made my husband and I feel like he was looking out for us and trying his hardest to start our family. Through every struggle he was beside us and really cared. I have never seen such a compassionate doctor anywhere else. You are not a number with him. He will go above and beyond to help you.
Not only Dr. Lipari but the entire staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] made us feel like family. [Our nurse] was not only my nurse but became a friend and went above and beyond to help me. I had OHSS [Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome] and she really took care of me.
He always made my husband and I feel like he was looking out for us and trying his hardest to start our family. Through every struggle he was beside us and really cared. I have never seen such a compassionate doctor anywhere else. You are not a number with him. He will go above and beyond to help you.
Trust whatever advice he gives you. You will know you are where you need to be after the first appointment with him.
Not only Dr. Lipari but the entire staff made us feel like family. I can never thank them enough for everything they did for us to have our family. And the way they helped me through one of the hardest times of my life.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Smith)
She was not only my nurse but became a friend and went above and beyond to help me. I had OHSS and she really took care of me.
2011, Unsuccessful
Dr. Lipari was extremely thorough in early testing, and suggested a course of action I was comfortable with. He was easy to talk to and willing to try more experimental treatments...We did testing and found that my partner had a very low sperm count. Since we weren't comfortable using donor sperm, we tried several treatment plans to treat the underlying condition that my husband had that was causing the issue. We did see some success, and numbers improved.
The staff [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] is compassionate and caring, but appointments can take forever....We did testing and found that my partner had a very low sperm count. Since we weren't comfortable using donor sperm, we tried several treatment plans to treat the underlying condition that my husband had that was causing the issue. We did see some success, and numbers improved.
Dr. Lipari was extremely compassionate with my particular situation, and he was willing to listen to my concerns and personal boundaries in regards to treatment.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff is compassionate and caring, but appointments can take forever.
I had at least one appointment that was incorrectly scheduled.
2016, Unknown Success
It's never easy to hear things aren't working physically. He [Dr. Michael Fox] did a good job of being to the point and potential solutions. He had a lot of ideas about treatment that made sense and was able to communicate them well. He doesn't tend to come off as compassionate as other doctors I've seen, but he has a lot of information which I respect...After a semen analysis, he recommended putting me on hormone injections and a ketogenic diet.
They [nurses at Jacksonville CRM] were busy, not a lot of communication with them but they did their jobs....It's never easy to hear things aren't working physically. He [Dr. Fox] did a good job of being to the point and potential solutions. He had a lot of ideas about treatment that made sense and was able to communicate them well. He doesn't tend to come off as compassionate as other doctors I've seen, but he has a lot of information which I respect.
How was your experience with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
It's never easy to hear things aren't working physically. He did a good job of being to the point and potential solutions. He had a lot of ideas about treatment that made sense and was able to communicate them well. He doesn't tend to come off as compassionate as other doctors I've seen, but he has a lot of information which I respect.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Make sure to bring someone along who you can process information with after the consult.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
He was kind and answered all the questions we had.
Describe the protocols Michael Fox used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
They were busy, not a lot of communication with them but they did their jobs.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Fox at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Surgery, Post surgery, Medicine, consult
Michael Fox
Jacksonville
He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email.... Very nice guy, explains everything perfectly... The clinic was very clean and elegant... I paid everything cash out of my pocket, we have no insurance cost about 6,000 for the first IVF and 10,000 for the second
The clinic [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was very clean and elegant... I paid everything cash out of my pocket, we have no insurance cost about 6,000 for the first IVF and 10,000 for the second... He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email.
He is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email....
If the nurse is forcing you to take the pain pills, ask the Dr if you really need them
Very nice guy, explains everything perfectly
I took gonal f and other meds for 2 weeks the retrieval
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty O'connor )
They were nice
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very clean and elegant
I only had one embryo each cycle
2014 - 2015, Successful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Lipari is warm and brilliant. He is amazing...He is one in a million. I brag about Dr. Lipari to other people and would recommend him to anyone.
You may have to wait past your appointment time [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] but only because Dr. Lipari doesn't rush anyone. Ask all of the questions you want and do not hold back. He is honest about all answers.
Again, Dr. Lipari is a genius and is just as kind as he is smart. He is one in a million. I brag about Dr. Lipari to other people and would recommend him to anyone.
You may have to wait past your appointment time but only because Dr. Lipari doesn't rush anyone. Ask all of the questions you want and do not hold back. He is honest about all answers.
Dr. Lipari is warm and brilliant. He is amazing. He remembers you as a person and is genuinely happy for you when pregnancy is achieved. He is a true rock star.
Jacksonville

Dr. Paschall is so warm and comforting...this woman never made me feel like I was number and there were times we were in the room for over an hour. No other doctor has spent that much time in a room!...She never rushed us and took time to fully explain everything...My first visit was a amazing and she could tell I was nervous, scared, and overwhelmed. She laid everything on the table...
With [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] the wait time is horrible! Your sitting in there for hours!! But [Dr. Paschall] won't rush you once in the room with her. Make sure you know your insurance coverage and keep up with the prices because they act like they forget in the finance department...They attempted to charge me more for visits then needed. I had to contact my insurance company to confirm my deductible and the prices.
Dr. Paschall is so warm and gentle! She is the sweetest person and she is an amazing doctor. This woman never made me feel like I was number and there were times we were in the room for over an hour. No other doctor has spent that much time in a room! My first visit was a amazing and she could tell I was nervous, scared, and overwhelmed. She laid everything on the table.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Ask any and every question! Don't be afraid to ask questions. This is your treatment and your body! She will explain a lot and will talk to you as a patient and not like your a doctor!
Dr. Paschall is so warm and comforting. She took her time with my husband and I, we sat in the waiting room sometimes for forever but the minute we went in the room she sat with us as long as needed. She never rushed us and took time to fully explain everything. I would do my IVF with her except her facility costs too much right now. I absolutely love Dr. Paschall!
They could be better. Some of them did a good job and others have work to do.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
With JCRM the wait time is horrible! Your sitting in there for hours!! But Sarah Paschall won't rush you once in the room with her. Make sure you know your insurance coverage and keep up with the prices because they act like they forget in the finance department.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Freeman] is very kind and thorough without sugar coating things. He takes time to ask questions and let you ask plenty of questions ... I have low AMH and my husband has morphology issues. We’ve been been thoroughly tested and monitored. I have meds waiting until I’m clear to start. ... Ask questions. He has a lot of knowledge and doesn’t mind explaining or looking into things for a better understanding or outcome. He is straight up as far as odds. ...
They [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine} are kind and organized. They have an on call nurse for any emergencies or questions which is very helpful for after hours. I wish there was more availability in Daytona but their main offices are in Jacksonville. ... Every time I dealt with the ... staff I felt they were genuine. I’ve had a lot of questions and changes of plans and they were always patient and kind.
How was your experience with Michael Freeman at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
He is very kind and thorough without sugar coating things. He takes time to ask questions and let you ask plenty of questions.....................................................................................
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Freeman at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Freeman at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Every time I dealt with the Dr or staff I felt they were genuine. I’ve had a lot of questions and changes of plans and they were always patient and kind.
Describe the protocols Michael Freeman used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We have been trying to start IVF for this entire year. I have low AMH and my husband has morphology issues. We’ve been been thoroughly tested and monitored. I have meds waiting until I’m clear to start. The past 2 cycles, my estrogen was too high and I had a large egg or cyst on one ovary so I have not been able to start yet. Right now I’m doing an injectable lupron kit to shit down my cycle and try to start fresh :( fingers crossed.
Very kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are kind and organized. They have an on call nurse for any emergencies or questions which is very helpful for after hours. I wish there was more availability in Daytona but their main offices are in Jacksonville.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Freeman at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
$100 a visit. $120 injections. Meds and genetic testing are billed out.
Describe Michael Freeman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Michael Freeman
Jacksonville
She [Dr. Sarah Paschall] has many strengths caring understanding. Always listen to my concerns and my needs. She had knowledge on everything made me feel comfortable. Any question I had she could answer or she would find the. Never made me feel like I couldn't get pregnant it was just going to take me time. Listen to my concerns about things and told me how I could handle things. Always was available for me to ask questions whether his email or on the phone. I could leave messages with her nurse and the nurse would make sure that she got the messages. she made me feel really comfortable coming to her with my concerns about my infertility issues that I have had for 5 years.
They [staff at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] were awesome. They always we're frendly and helpful. I could call and ask anything and they would always find the answer for me. They were never rude and always helping me with anything I asked or needed. They were never rude. The place was clean and we'll organized.... She [Dr. Sarah Paschall] has many strengths caring understanding. Always listen to my concerns and my needs. She had knowledge on everything made me feel comfortable.
She has many strengths caring understanding. Always listen to my concerns and my needs. She had knowledge on everything made me feel comfortable. Any question I had she could answer or she would find the. Never made me feel like I couldn't get pregnant it was just going to take me time. Listen to my concerns about things and told me how I could handle things. Always was available for me to ask questions whether his email or on the phone. I could leave messages with her nurse and the nurse would make sure that she got the messages. she made me feel really comfortable coming to her with my concerns about my infertility issues that I have had for 5 years.
That she's an awesome doctor
She was very friendly and explain things to me. She let me explain things to her and always let me ask questions. She always took her time with me
Describe the protocols Sarah Paschall used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
she always explain the drug dosage to me told me what days to take it when to take it how to take it if I had questions I could always call the office and someone would explain something to me
Very friendly and always helped with questions
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They were awesome. They always we're frendly and helpful. I could call and ask anything and they would always find the answer for me. They were never rude and always helping me with anything I asked or needed. They were never rude. The place was clean and we'll organized.
I had to pay the copay amount for my medical. We really want to be able to do a iui

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] was very polite but did suggest donor eggs right from the beginning but did give us a chance to try other treatments. Have not seen him since the first consult but the rest of his staff has been very nice...The first procedure he wanted to use fairly high doses which did not have a good result because that cycle was canceled for follicle growth not getting to where he wanted.
They [Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] are helpful in trying to get the best treatments for you but do go to donor eggs fairly quickly. Was told that the doctor does not think this cycle would be successful but we could go ahead and try if we wanted...One prescription was not called in but I was able to call the on call nurse and it was fixed the same day...Daysia [nurse at JCRM] is very helpful and very encouraging. I have had only great experiences with the nursing staff.
He was very polite but did suggest donor eggs right from the beginning but did give us a chance to try other treatments. Have not seen him since the first consult but the rest of his staff has been very nice.
Push for your options and don’t go by what they say completely.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Daysia)
Daysia is very helpful and very encouraging. I have had only great experiences with the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are helpful in trying to get the best treatments for you but do go to donor eggs fairly quickly. Was told that the doctor does not think this cycle would be successful but we could go ahead and try if we wanted.
So far we have only paid for meds at a discount price. We are not able to afford the more extensive treatments but would like to do them with some help.
Jacksonville

Dr. Paschall actually listened to me during my initial consultation and took what I said into consideration...understood that I was spending a ton of money on donor sperm, I was getting older, and I didn't want to waste my time... trusted that she kept up to date with medical advances...took a few minutes before procedures to chat and be friendly, which was nice. I didn't feel like she rushed. My only complaint is that it took a while (hours) for the actually IUI after we got there.
JCRM is a good clinic. I went to their satellite office, which was nice because it was small and personal. They often answer the phone and emails. Their main office is much bigger and I often had a hard time reaching people on the phone when I needed help. Phone calls and emails often go unanswered. Shari, in billing, was always great about reaching out when I called, but she was the only one who would call back reliably.
I was extremely glad to have Dr. Paschall as my doctor. She listened to me and I trusted that she kept up to date with medical advances. She took a few minutes before procedures to chat and be friendly, which was nice. I didn't feel like she rushed. My only complaint is that it took a while (hours) for the actually IUI after we got there.
Make sure you're clear where she's going to be. I was in the Gainesville office and she only came there once a month.
Dr. Paschall actually listened to me during my initial consultation and took what I said into consideration. My previous doctor completely shot me down about having a medicated IUI (even though I was almost 40) because he said my numbers looked fine. Dr. Paschall understood that I was spending a ton of money on donor sperm, I was getting older, and I didn't want to waste my time.
I had two unmedicated IUIs before I saw Dr. Paschall and I complained to her that I had really wanted to do medicated but the last doctor refused. She gave me a low dose of Letrozole and I responded strongly, but I still didn't get pregnant. I also used a trigger shot because it helped us plan the date for the IUI. We did that both times, but I didn't get pregnant. I asked for a higher dose of Letrozole the second time, but she said if we did that I'd probably end up with so many eggs that they'd cancel the cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
The staff at the Gainesville office was great. Amanda did the admin stuff and Brittany did the medical stuff. They were pleasant, professional, and great to deal with.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The IUIs themselves were about $100 for self pay. U/S was about $80 with insurance. Visits were $40 with insurance (specialist visit rate). Surgery to remove polyp on my uterus ended up being a couple thousand. Saline Sono ended up being a couple hundred. I think that's it.
Describe Sarah Paschall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Orlando

Dr. Lipari has compassion and communicate pretty well. He also has decent bed manner. However, he changed my medication protocol for second round of egg retrieval and it was a failure. I got 23 eggs from first round and only 4 from second round.... He had me on 150 Gonal-f and 75 menopur with antagon protocol. After 9 days of stim, triggered with HCG. 4 eggs were retrieved, 3 matured and 2 fertilized. 1 made to day 5 blast and transferred fresh.
I was getting mostly seen in their Gainesville office [Jacksonville Ctr for Reproductive Medicine]. It means I only saw the doctor three times, initial consultation, egg retrieval and transfer. It also means there is no change to your protocol once it’s set.... Brittany, the nurse who does all my monitoring, is very understanding about my schedule. She always tried to fit me into clinic schedule based on mine.
Be more active in the treatment process and trust yourself. If had any concern about his treatment plan, speak up.
He is very understanding and tried to answer all my questions after my first chemical pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Poe)
Brittany is absolutely passionate and caring person. She understands what her patients going through during infertility treatments. My only complain is that she gets disorganized sometimes due to heavy patient loads.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I was getting mostly seen in their Gainesville office. It means I only saw the doctor three times, initial consultation, egg retrieval and transfer. It also means there is no change to your protocol once it’s set.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I had infertility coverage with my insurance. Since it was second round of ivf that year and I maxed out of pocket, I didn’t have to pay anything.
We decided to transfer two embryos and Dr. Lipari respected out decision. He did take good amount of time explaining the risk of having twins and minimum increase of pregnancy rate with transferring two embryos.
Orlando

Very small clinic [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] which is nice. The office staff are great - I went through a transition with them and they were so good. The office is a little confusing to find to make sure you look at the map in the front of the building....Erica was the best. She was thorough and so funny. When I saw her it felt like she remembered me and that made me feel very comfortable....Dr. Yates listened and asked questions. She was very kind while also being direct with her information.
How was your experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Yates was the second doctor I saw regarding infertility. She asked questions and listened to the answers. She did more than just treat me like a typical “unexplained infertility” case like the first doctor I saw. She ran a thyroid lab on me and found that I was slightly hypothyroid and put me on Levothyroxine. She also had me undergo a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy to get rid of a small amount of endometriosis. So I felt like she really tried everything she could think of to help solve our mystery with infertility. She was always kind and her sense of humor helped to ease those awkward moments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Be ready for her to be upfront and honest.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Melissa Yates used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I went through two rounds of medicated cycles with letrozole and ovidrel. The third course was the same but after doing a laparoscopy and with IUI. After those 3 failed attempts she suggested IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Erica)
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Very small clinic which is nice. The office staff are great - I went through a transition with them and they were so good. The office is a little confusing to find to make sure you look at the map in the front of the building.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Overall I think we spent around 5,000.
Orlando

Dr yates was very personable, and felt she genuinely cared about my outcome vs looking at me like a paycheck.She was so excited when more follicles were retrieved than our last count. She called me herself several times with instructions, results, and checking up on me...She went over all our obstacles n test results, even though she stated our success rate was a bare minimum...she did have to adjust my meds and actually my egg retrieval happend 2 days before schd. Due to my age and low reserve n extreme male infertility. ...her intial thoughts on the cycle were spot on.
Everyone [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine] was great.....I felt bad that I was constantly calling them with questions that I had forgotten after being told....and they didn't make me feel bad and we're ALWAYS upbeat...10,000 for up to the egg retrieval including anesthesia, pgs, icsi....5,000 meds....I was on a antagonist protocol...I believe at the highest doses of gonal 300ui/ menopur 150ui/centricide .she did have to adjust my meds and actually my egg retrieval happend 2 days before schd. Due to my age and low reserve n extreme male infertility. ...her intial thoughts on the cycle were spot on.
I choose dr yates due to that fact that I genuinely trusted her when she informed us on our success rates vs another clinic that assured me a nearly 70% success. She went over all our obstacles n test results, even though she stated our success rate was a bare minimum ...SHE WAS HONEST AND JUST DIDN'T WANT my $15,000+
In my case it was such a overload of info, once I left I forgot most of it....I would recommend writing it down while shes talking
Everyone was great.....I felt bad that I was constantly calling them with questions that I had forgotten after being told....and they didn't make me feel bad and we're ALWAYS upbeat
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would recommend a better prit ed out literature on everything.
Describe Melissa Yates's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My dr due to knowing I will have little to no eggs choose to transfer 2 eggs.
Orlando
I honestly wish we would have started with him [Dr. Lipari] from the get go. ... He came up with different options prior to our first time meeting. ... We have accomplished more in the 9 months than we did for two years with other doctors. He makes sure we fully understand everything that is happening and if we have any issues, he works them out. He always has a back up plan in case something goes wrong
We have accomplished more here [Jacksonville Ctr for Repro Med] than we have anywhere else. Everyone is hands on and puts forth so much effort. They try to get to know you on a personal basis and we love that because we feel like we can connect with them. ... Nicole was awesome all around. Also, Sabrina was as well. They answered every question and were always there to answer emails no matter how many you sent a day
I cannot say anything bad about him. I honestly wish we would have started with him from the get go. We have accomplished more in the 9 months than we did for two years with other doctors. He makes sure we fully understand everything that is happening and if we have any issues, he works them out. He always has a back up plan in case something goes wrong
Trust him and believe in him. He knows what he is doing
He really cares about his job and his patient. He came up with different options prior to our first time meeting. He puts forth lots of effort and time to make sure your needs are met
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole N. )
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This place is amazing. We have accomplished more here than we have anywhere else. Everyone is hands on and puts forth so much effort. They try to get to know you on a personal basis and we love that because we feel like we can connect with them.
He preferred single embryo transfer due to our young age and healthy body. He knew if he placed two in there and they were to split then my body would not be able to carry it
2014 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Yates was approachable, warm and kind while being very "up front" and real. She was completely honest with me on every aspect of treatment...She explored different treatment options with me including pros and cons, and she changed the plan accordingly as parameters changed. She performed surgery on me and i had an easy and minimally painful recovery and an excellent outcome...had all kinds of ideas for diagnosis and treatment that were never discussed at my prior clinic, where I was being steered toward donor eggs. See Dr. Yates if you want the best treatment tailored to you, not the most lucrative ones for a clinic.
350 cash pay for a consultation for infertility reasons [at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine- Orlando]; my surgery and a lot of my workup was covered under medical insurance...The clinic is smaller so you get more personalized attention; I'm not sure what that means for reaching someone after hours but if that's something you anticipate needing help with, I would ask about that...Dr. Yates was approachable, warm and kind while being very "up front" and real.
Dr. Yates is brilliant and knowledgeable. I can say with certainty she took the same care of me as she would have her own family member. She explored different treatment options with me including pros and cons, and she changed the plan accordingly as parameters changed. She performed surgery on me and i had an easy and minimally painful recovery and an excellent outcome.
Go to Dr. Yates for accurate advise and real expertise. Many fertility clinics focus more on "selling" a lucrative treatment without considering the individual patient. Dr. Yates had all kinds of ideas for diagnosis and treatment that were never discussed at my prior clinic, where I was being steered toward donor eggs. See Dr. Yates if you want the best treatment tailored to you, not the most lucrative ones for a clinic.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
350 cash pay for a consultation for infertility reasons; my surgery and a lot of my workup was covered under medical insurance.