Kaiser Permanente PNW

Vancouver
14406 NE 20th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686
5038132000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kaiser Permanente PNW to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8

1 doctor
Anovulation, Male Factor
I feel that the clinic works well together. I like that Kaiser Permanente has everything in their clinics rather than having to go to different companies labs and pharmacies. ... The big problem is there appears to be a lack of staff due to limited availability of appointments. ... Great labs with experienced phlebotomists. Never been stuck twice. ... I did not have an assigned nurse so I felt the communication could have been better as I felt I had to explain my file to them sometimes.
Anovulation, Male Factor
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente PNW.
I feel that the clinic works well together. I like that Kaiser Permanente has everything in their clinics rather than having to go to different companies labs and pharmacies. It makes it easier. The big problem is there appears to be a lack of staff due to limited availability of appointments. I have felt my infertility appointments have been months out, same with ultrasounds. Great labs with experienced phlebotomists. Never been stuck twice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Emilia Campbell Samuel at Kaiser Permanente PNW?
She spoke to me with respect, kindness, and I felt that she has hope for us.
Compassionate, informative and kind. I did not have an assigned nurse so I felt the communication could have been better as I felt I had to explain my file to them sometimes.
How was your experience with Emilia Campbell Samuel at Kaiser Permanente PNW?
She is friendly, knowledgable, informative, and kind. She has a good bedside manner and is a good listener. I do wish she was a little more aggressive with treatment as I would like to be pregnant sooner than later. I am a plus sized woman and did not feel she was judging me or discouraging me from trying.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Emilia Campbell Samuel at Kaiser Permanente PNW?
I think this would apply for most doctors but just be your own advocate.
Describe the protocols Emilia Campbell Samuel used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente PNW and their degree of success.
For my annovulation, we did letrozole 2.5 mg from cycle days 3-7 for 2 cycles. As I was still having a 9 day luteal phase I inquired about an increase to 5mg same days. We have been doing that now for 3 more cycles with an 11-12 day luteal phase. Progesterone checks 8 days post positive ovulation test.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Emilia Campbell Samuel at Kaiser Permanente PNW.
So far they have not been very high but we have only taken medication so far and I have really good insurance. It's hard to say because not everyone has the same insurance coverage.
Emilia Campbell Samuel
Kaiser Permanente PNW
Vancouver

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Emilia Campbell Samuel at Kaiser Permanente PNW.