701 S Nicolet Road,
Appleton, WI 54914
920-886-2299
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy to a friend?
2 doctors
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Beautiful office [Kaldas Ctr] in a nice area. Parking is great. Fast check ins. Always has cookies and coffee or teas available. Large waiting room with bench seating. Patient rooms are comfortable and have a table and chairs for discussion.... Nurses would follow up after meeting with Dr Menya to follow up and give a brief overview of what Dr Menya had said or prescribed or ordered and allow for any other questions to be answered. Nurses hace also provided me with pamphlets of information for IVF and recommendations for urologist for my husbands care.
European, Latino
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy.
Beautiful office in a nice area. Parking is great. Fast check ins. Always has cookies and coffee or teas available. Large waiting room with bench seating. Patient rooms are comfortable and have a table and chairs for discussion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Donald Menya at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Dr. Menya is easy to work with. He listens to me and asks questions to understand. I feel very comfortable with him and always leave the office with all my questions answered.
What specific things went wrong at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
How was your experience with Donald Menya at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
I was nervous to meet a male doctor but after our first meeting I knew he was the doctor I wanted. He felt I had PCOS and explained what it presented like in my body, including drawing pictures of what a hormone cycle would look like. We moved on to tests to confirm. He started me on meds and was always positve that he would help us get pregnant. Follow up appointment are also fantastic, Dr Menya asks thoughtful questions and takes the time to ask more then just medical questions. Dr Menya also diagnosed me with endo and compleated my surgery. From diagnosis to surgery to post surgery Dr Menya and staff was availabe to answer my questions and put me at ease. He is fantastic and I dream of the day he hands me my child.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Donald Menya at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Ask every question you have.
Donald Menya
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Strength of the clinic [Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy] is the staff and the atmosphere. It has a very peaceful, spa-like waiting room, stocked with water, keurig and cookies. Weakness is the cost and the financial department. It was more difficult than it should be to get proper records for FSA and tax purposes.... There is one main fertility nurse, Kate, who I spoke to for all my medication and next steps. She was incredibly sensitive and easy to work with. I can't say enough about her! There are also other nurses who handle all the temperature checks/ weight checks, etc. They were also fabulous!
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Strength of the clinic is the staff and the atmosphere. It has a very peaceful, spa-like waiting room, stocked with water, keurig and cookies. Weakness is the cost and the financial department. It was more difficult than it should be to get proper records for FSA and tax purposes.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rami Kaldas at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Dr. Kaldas was the first doctor who treated me like i deserved to be able to get pregnant even though I am overweight. At no point did I feel like a number or a hopeless case.
How was your experience with Rami Kaldas at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Dr Kaldas was extremely patient, understanding, and encouraging. I felt genuinely cared for and like he wanted the treatments to work as much as I did. He was also very thorough and knowledgeable, and explained all of my procedures and stayed as long as necessary to answer my endless questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rami Kaldas at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy?
Just go! I wasted so much time with regular ob-gyns, I wish I had gone to him sooner.
Describe the protocols Rami Kaldas used in your cycles at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy and their degree of success.
I did 2 cycles on Clomid with monitoring and iui, 1 cycle on femara with monitoring and iui, and 1 on gonal-f with monitoring and iui. He also prescribed metformin and prednisone, and was comfortable with my doing a keto diet, yoga and acupuncture.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rami Kaldas at Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy.
ultrasounds were $250, iui was $350 I believe. Laproscopy and hsg were covered by insurance so unsure of cost.
Rami Kaldas