6.9

10777 Nall Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66211
913-588-2229

Treated 2018 - 2020
IVF Cycle 1 [with Dr. Holoch] - high dose antagonist; used because of DOR diagnosis. Cycle cancelled due to low response...IVF Cycle 2 - low dose antagonist; she thought the high doses from previous cycle “fried” my eggs; cycle cancelled due to low response...IVF Cycle 3 - Lupron flare protocol; retrieved 7 eggs, 4 mature, 3 blasts, all complex abnormal...was very transparent with us when setting expectations. She worked with us to develop a treatment plan that she believed would achieve a pregnancy, however I turned out to be a low responder. She was not afraid to try different protocols or new treatments, which I appreciated.
The nurses and staff in the clinic [Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] were excellent. When we had a snafu with their billing dept and insurance pre-approval, the whole team rallied around us to make things right. They knew us by name, sympathized with us when we had let downs, and celebrated our wins with us...When we messaged to start a cycle before the holidays, their financial team was not notified and therefore didn’t get the insurance pre-approval in time. We proceeded with the cycle with the assumption that insurance would approve it.
How was your experience with Kristin Holoch at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Holoch was very transparent with us when setting expectations. She worked with us to develop a treatment plan that she believed would achieve a pregnancy, however I turned out to be a low responder. She was not afraid to try different protocols or new treatments, which I appreciated.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristin Holoch at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
If you’re looking for a doctor who is kind, but also honest about your chances, Dr Holoch may be a good fit for you. She stays current with fertility research, so ask a lot of questions! She’s very patient and wants you to be educated about your options and the risks.
Describe the protocols Kristin Holoch used in your cycles at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
IVF Cycle 1 - high dose antagonist; used because of DOR diagnosis. Cycle cancelled due to low response IVF Cycle 2 - low dose antagonist; she thought the high doses from previous cycle “fried” my eggs; cycle cancelled due to low response. IVF Cycle 3 - Lupron flare protocol; retrieved 7 eggs, 4 mature, 3 blasts, all complex abnormal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Hilary)
The nurses and staff in the clinic were excellent. When we had a snafu with their billing dept and insurance pre-approval, the whole team rallied around us to make things right. They knew us by name, sympathized with us when we had let downs, and celebrated our wins with us.
Describe your experience with Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: prompt, almost immediate, response time; quick and efficient appointments - I rarely waited; quick test/scan results; provided meds to cover timing gaps when needed Opportunities: clunky patient portal
What specific things went wrong at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.

Treated 2017 - 2019
Dr. Marsh was on our team and communicated that everytime we saw her. I appreciated her optimism, while keeping it realistic. She spoke the truth and was really pulling for us to get pregnant. She listened to our concerns when we had them and adjusted accordingly.... She wanted to get to know us as a couple instead of just a number.... Femara and Gonal RFF with Ovidrel trigger for IUI. Femara was used due to my history of endometriosis.
When you submit a question or message via the portal the first available nurse [KU] responds. This is nice for timely responses but can be frustrating when the nurse doesn’t fully understand your protocol or doesn’t take the time to read over it correctly. Sometimes there were numerous spelling errors in our messages and that worried me since everything needed to be precise. It seemed like there were too many hands. I would have liked to have had a primary contact for all of my procedures.
How was your experience with Courtney Marsh at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Courtney Marsh at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Be your own advocate. Speak up when you need more information or have questions because it isn’t spoon fed to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Courtney Marsh at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Marsh listened to our concerns and answered our questions thoroughly. She wanted to get to know us as a couple instead of just a number.
Describe the protocols Courtney Marsh used in your cycles at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
When you submit a question or message via the portal the first available nurse responds. This is nice for timely responses but can be frustrating when the nurse doesn’t fully understand your protocol or doesn’t take the time to read over it correctly. Sometimes there were numerous spelling errors in our messages and that worried me since everything needed to be precise. It seemed like there were too many hands. I would have liked to have had a primary contact for all of my procedures. It would have been more personalized.
Financial services is great to work with. Prices are good since it is a huge hospital. The pharmacy they use is great. Clinic hours and availability are awesome for working parents! Clean and nice facility with new equipment. Dealing with the nursing staff was definitely my least favorite experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Courtney Marsh at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
IUI was $600 plus meds and ultrasounds/bloodwork. IVF with ICSI was $14k plus meds.
Describe Courtney Marsh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Only eSET is used for my age range.
There is a lot of miscommunication due to the fact that all of the nurses answer the questions and messages on the portal. Numerous times I had to ask questions of the care protocol and they were mistaken in the information that they previously gave me with our IUI cycles. During our IVF cycle, we had one primary contact which was much more helpful.
Treated 2018 - 2019
We liked that she was up to date on current research and treatment options being performed. She handled our miscarriage appropriately without babying us but with compassion. We had issues with the staff and she was very understanding about helping us, including calling us the day of a funeral she was at. ... When I wanted to be more aggressive, she discussed real options with me that we'll be pursuing.
Weakness [of KU Med] - 100% the nursing staff. Second being the portal communication. It is HORRIBLY slow to use. ... It was very much the nursing staff that caused problems. They communicated poorly, the wrong information and caused me severe unneeded emotional stress. They are also very difficult to contact. They use this terrible portal, but no where is there a phone number in the portal if you have issues!
She seems wonderful but her nursing staff is terrible.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristin Holoch at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
When I actually got to talk to Dr Holoch, she was wonderful. She explained things well in normal terms without dumbing it down to much. When I wanted to be more aggressive, she discussed real options with me that we'll be pursuing.
We started with well defined plan on what we were testing for and why. When they came back unexplained, the plan made was for timed intercourse with femara to help induce healthier ovulation, since I did ovulate, progesterone supplements, and the antihistamine protocol. That resulted in only a miscarriage, still at 5 weeks. From there we are currently moving into an IUI with the hopes that we may have better luck with a trigger shot.
The nursing staff is extremely week. They do not communicate well using a terribly designed patient portal. They often overlook questions which results in repeatedly asking the same questions. They do not include enough information when they translate Dr Holochs information. They treat you like a number and often don't look at your chart before replying. They are insensitive to the emotional turmoil we go through. They are uneducated about certain treatments they provide, such as methotrexate injections.
Strength - definitely Dr Holoch being a modern doctor. She is patient when asking questions and is always open to discuss treatments or research studies mentioned by me. She also did not dismiss my husbands role in this process. Weakness - 100% the nursing staff. Second being the portal communication. It is HORRIBLY slow to use.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristin Holoch at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Most of it has been covered under my insurance. Without insurance costs will be: IUI $600, + the trigger shot, $120, femara, $8, plus 2-3 ultrasounds at $250 each
Overland Park
they [KS U Ctr for Advanced Repro Med] were great about scheduling and got me in very quickly for my consult. However, once my initial appointment past, the waiting times get longer and longer. I appreciate them getting me in the door right away, but it is almost more stressful having to wait 3 or 5 weeks between appointments. Waiting over a month just to go over test results is the worst. I do love having the portal to communicate with the nursing staff and they have been great about responding very quickly no matter what which is awesome.
My husband and I had been warned by several people that Dr. Marsh is incredible and truly amazing at what she does. She is incredibly smart and experienced as well as high success rates. However, some are very offput by her personality. Personally, we felt that we would rather have a doctor be successful on the first try that had a rude or cold personality (which is far from the case, she is very caring and kind) as opposed to a doctor with amazing bedside manner who made us feel great but took multiple attempts which means more money and time . Luckily, we discussed this all in advance and were able to make the decision expecting her to be super rude or something just awful. Dr. Marsh to me is more of a straight shooter who cares deeply about her patients and puts her entire heart into what she does therefore takes it seriously. She has always had a smile on her face and been very kind but always serious and means business.
dont expect a bubbly joking personality from her because that is just not who she is. instead you can expect her to be direct and honest and kind but with a very serious demeanor
I know that it is common and happens with almost all RE's, but I still struggle with the lack of interaction or ability to communicate with Dr. Marsh. Her entire staff is beyond amazing and very helpful throughout this entire process. One thing that could improve for me is that it feels like each time we have actually met with Dr. Marsh in person I feel very rushed and when I asked questions it felt as if I was an inconviennce and wasting her time. I know that she has tons of patients and is very busy, however I could see that potentially being an issue for someone wanting a more personalized or communicative RE. I was already aware of Dr. Marsh's "dry and sometimes cold" personality before choosing her as my doctor. Ultimately my husband and I felt that we would rather have the BEST doctor with highest success rates who lacked personality over a doctor who had a terrific bedside manner but lower success rates and potentially requiring more attempts for success.
I have bi-lateral tubal obstruction with the presence of fluid in my left tube. Following a severe sexual assault at age 20, I had a reconstructive surgery at age 21 attempting to repair my tubes hoping to one day become a mom. Sadly, the surgery was unsuccessful and I am now 29 with IVF as my only option. I am currently in the process of trying to finance the procedure as its not covered by insurance. Dr. Marsh expects that I will produce an abundance of eggs in just on retrieval as I have an AMH of 15.92 and very rarely get periods. As long as we get enough embryos as expected, my left tube will then be removed due to the presence of hydrosalpinx. FET will then occur as soon as everything heals (as soon as a few weeks later)
always so kind and sweet! they are very helpful and always have smiles on their faces.
they were great about scheduling and got me in very quickly for my consult. However, once my initial appointment past, the waiting times get longer and longer. I appreciate them getting me in the door right away, but it is almost more stressful having to wait 3 or 5 weeks between appointments. Waiting over a month just to go over test results is the worst. I do love having the portal to communicate with the nursing staff and they have been great about responding very quickly no matter what which is awesome. I have a couple times felt a phone call would be more appropriate and easier than using the messages on the portal because sometimes what would only take a three minute phone call ends up taking a couple hours of messaging back and forth. However I do see the the long term benefit of being able to go back and re read messages and avoid any confusion which you can obviously not do on a call.
i know the cost for IVF including ICSI and FET is $11,750 and they will not split it up. This doesnt include medications. I requested the bundle as they called it be broken down as my insurance will cover some of it like ultrasounds, blood work, etc but they are not willing to do that and refused.
due to my age she said she would be transferring just on embryo
During my HSG I really dont understand why or what exactly caused this but - somehow left the procedure under the impression that both of tubes were open and looked great and rejoiced because i was almost certain my tubes would never be able to work after a horrific trauma ten years ago. Then about a week or two later, I was utterly devastated and crushed to then find out the exact opposite in that they were both blocked and could not be fixed.
Overland Park

She [Dr. Courtney Marsh] agreed to ovarian drilling if I gave her three cycles. She consulted another physician to do the ovarian drilling and never spoke with me about it. I found out from the other physician. I got approval for the drilling surgery and now she has changed her mind on doing the drilling and never told me why. Now she says she wants me to do IVF with her instead but I have a living child conceived naturally. She just doesn’t speak to me and doesn’t work with me...When she makes an agreement with a patient, it would be nice to know exactly why that agreement can’t be upheld? I feel cheated out of my care and I feel like I wasted my time and added more heartache.
Ultrasounds and lab all in the clinic [Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine]. That was great! I didn’t have to go anywhere. Very little wait time. Just no surprises. They cannot work you in if you have an emergency. I tried to get in early once for an ultrasound and couldn’t...Everyone I worked with was really organized and fast. I truly enjoyed the staff...My insurance covered the costs unless Doctor Marsh wanted any special testing.
She is a knowledgeable physician. She is a wonderful and respectful woman. Her patients need to see her and they need an explanation from her. Especially when she is frequently changing their care plan. When she makes an agreement with a patient, it would be nice to know exactly why that agreement can’t be upheld? I feel cheated out of my care and I feel like I wasted my time and added more heartache.
You won’t see her. Write down everything you want to ask her. And keep it with you often because she might call you when you’re in the car.
She left me pregnant with a blighted ovum for 3 weeks before doing a D and C and never told me why. I made an appointment with her in the first place this year because I wanted ovarian drilling. My only living child is the result of ovarian drilling. She agreed to ovarian drilling if I gave her three cycles. She consulted another physician to do the ovarian drilling and never spoke with me about it. I found out from the other physician. I got approval for the drilling surgery and now she has changed her mind on doing the drilling and never told me why. Now she says she wants me to do IVF with her instead but I have a living child conceived naturally. She just doesn’t speak to me and doesn’t work with me.
For my cycles we used letrozal 2.5 mg 3 pills once per day on cycle days 5-9. Then I did Gonal-f 50 units on cycle days 10 and 11 in the evening. Then I had ultrasound monitoring and when ready an HCG trigger shot and timed intercourse.
Ultrasounds and lab all in the clinic. That was great! I didn’t have to go anywhere. Very little wait time. Just no surprises. They cannot work you in if you have an emergency. I tried to get in early once for an ultrasound and couldn’t. We waited a good while but that’s my fault. The original appointment time didn’t work but they can’t really work you in earlier.
My insurance covered the costs unless Doctor Marsh wanted any special testing.
I have not had a chance to progress further and do embryo transfers.
Doctor Marsh referred me to another provider for Ovary surgery and the clinic never told me. I received a call from the other physician to tell me I needed the paperwork.
Treated 2017 - 2018
[Dr. Marsh] started with Femara since I have PCOS and using Clomid would be more dangerous. When I failed to respond, injectables were added to the protocol with a trigger shot. This hybrid protocol was used for all 3 cycles with increasing dosages of Gonal-F until I responded in a quick manner...Dr. Marsh is clearly an industry expert and engaged with the research community, which makes me feel confident that she is giving me the latest information possible. She is very willing to answer any questions I may have. She does not however offer over the top emotional support, which some women value.
The staff [at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] was always kind and caring in treatment. They made sure to make me feel comfortable with the medications and procedures every step of the way...[nurses were] Well coordinated and timely. They always provide same day call backs and show great care in their work. Special thanks to the sonographers who always show the most kindness.
Be prepared to ask a lot of questions.
The staff was always kind and caring in treatment. They made sure to make me feel comfortable with the medications and procedures every step of the way.
We started with Femara since I have PCOS and using Clomid would be more dangerous. When I failed to respond, injectables were added to the protocol with a trigger shot. This hybrid protocol was used for all 3 cycles with increasing dosages of Gonal-F until I responded in a quick manner.
The clinic as a whole functions as a well oiled machine with everyone in the office very knowledgeable about each patient. It is conveniently located right off the highway and usually runs on time getting you in and out really quickly.
My insurance has infertility coverage even covering IVF. I pay roughly $500 per hybrid cycle with a max out of pocket being $5000 a year.
I have had a nurse suggest a cycle was going to be cancelled because of over stimulation(4 follicles) but then Dr. Marsh okayed it and said she approves cycles up to 5 follicles.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I feel like she [Dr. Marsh] is pretty good at explaining course of treatment and options. I do however feel like sometimes she generalizes and has a hard time thinking outside of the box. Dr marsh took over for a doctor that moved away in the beginning of my care at the clinic and my initial meeting with her was disastrous. Since that first meeting I think her bedside manner has improved tremendously and she’s become much more personable and relaxed with her patient interactions.
Once in the office and even on the phone the nurses [at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] are very kind and compassionate...Trigger shots were not always called in when I went to pick up so ended up having to wait around pharmacy on 2 occasions...13k for ivf cycle to clinic Approximately 1k per iui cycle... The clinic has a kind and fun front desk staff. The financial coordinators explain costs up front and answer all questions frankly, which is a welcome so there's no surprise expenditures. When i had an issue with one staff member and expressed my experience to my nurse she was extremely concerned and understanding. I had a call later that afternoon from the office manager to discuss the situation.
Understanding that the majority of people who end up seeking treatment from dr Marsh are not straight forward cases and I am NO exception, I feel like she’s pretty good at explaining course of treatment and options. I do however feel like sometimes she generalizes and has a hard time thinking outside of the box. Dr marsh took over for a doctor that moved away in the beginning of my care at the clinic and my initial meeting with her was disastrous. Since that first meeting I think her bedside manner has improved tremendously and she’s become much more personable and relaxed with her patient interactions.
Advocate. Advocate. Advocate for yourself! Speak up!
Dr. Marsh and her staff are compassionate and real. They have humor and understanding depending on the situation. I have felt like a number at times when calling the nurse line and asking questions relating to my specific situation and felt they were a little annoyed and were giving me “broad brush answers”.
Once in the office and even on the phone the nurses are very kind and compassionate.
Billing is my biggest issue. Receiving numerous bills for physician and hospital charges were cumbersome to navigate. The clinic has a kind and fun front desk staff. The financial coordinators explain costs up front and answer all questions frankly, which is a welcome so there's no surprise expenditures. When i had an issue with one staff member and expressed my experience to my nurse she was extremely concerned and understanding. I had a call later that afternoon from the office manager to discuss the situation.
13k for ivf cycle to clinic Approximately 1k per iui cycle
Treated 2017 - 2018
Our initial visit [with Dr. Holoch] was very straightforward and a plan was developed. I think after that I had more concerns about discovering the true reason behind my infertility and multiple miscarriages and so far have no answers in that regard. Not sure if they don't explore as the treatments are all the same though. She has adjusted medication behind the scene but have not seen since first visit.
I also overheard a nurse [at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] comment that she was selling IVF when she was giving me our overview packet but she might have meant it in another way. Otherwise they are excellent and usually call back quite quickly and are accommodating with their hours...Some of the nurses were incredibly compassionate and answered my questions and some refused to give me any information during the ultrasound, saying it would be gone over later.
Our initial visit was very straightforward and a plan was developed. I think after that I had more concerns about discovering the true reason behind my infertility and multiple miscarriages and so far have no answers in that regard. Not sure if they don't explore as the treatments are all the same though. She has adjusted medication behind the scene but have not seen since first visit.
Make sure you write out your questions up front and don't be afraid to ask as there is not time later on to go back over them with her.
Medicated IUI cycle with clomid on cycle day 3-5, an ultrasound around day 12, an ovedril injection shot, and then prometrium for two weeks after insemination. Prometrium as I have had two miscarriages. For cycle two added additional medication, letrzole as I had one ultrasound showing small follicles and my second ultrasound showed they shrinked so started that for 5 days and by third ultrasound there was one mature follicle. Both cycles resulted in negative tests. On third cycle now
Some of the nurses were incredibly compassionate and answered my questions and some refused to give me any information during the ultrasound, saying it would be gone over later. I also overheard a nurse comment that she was selling IVF when she was giving me our overview packet but she might have meant it in another way. Otherwise they are excellent and usually call back quite quickly and are accommodating with their hours
Strengths is hours and having everything in one location. Weakness is timeliness only when it comes to IUI procedure. It is usually an hour after scheduled time which is hard to plan around and the waiting can cause anxiety
Medications ranged form 50-$100 dollars for each and I have taken four different types with each cycle. Ultrasounds are around $150 and I had to have three one cycle. Insemination is $650.
Describe Kristin Holoch's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Preference for single embryo
Overland Park

[Dr. Courtney Marsh] always explained plan for treatment and answered any questions that I had...always showed encouraging and positive attitudes...Timed intercourse- Tried with just taking on hormone with trigger injection and then after a couple of cycles with no luck turned to two hormones at the same time with trigger injection...was very up front with me during any of treatments...Always willing to answer any questions that I had that she was able to.
Very positive environment [at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine], [nurses are] always wiling to answer questions...$329 for every ultrasound done to look at my follicles- $107 for every injection that would of been monthly- and $25-30 for hormone medication also monthly...front office staff not always pleasant especially if you were a appointment right when the office was opening. Office environment is very nice. Overall very confident in this group.
Dr. Marsh always explained plan for treatment and answered any questions that I had. Office staff and Dr. Marsh always showed encouraging and positive attitudes. Like that I can communicate with them thru the portal and am always answered in a timely manor.
Try to always be optimistic, being negative only creates stress. Know you are not the only person with this issue and trying to conceive just like you.
Dr. was very up front with me during any of treatments. Always had a very positive attitude which helped to encourage me to be more positive regarding treatment. Always willing to answer any questions that I had that she was able to.
Very positive environment, always wiling to answer questions.
Very great doctors and nurses, front office staff not always pleasant especially if you were a appointment right when the office was opening. Office environment is very nice. Overall very confident in this group.
Clinic forgot to call in refill for prescriptions that I needed.
Treated 2014 - 2015
She [Dr. Marsh] does seem like a very good doctor but just is not personable and did not give much time to talk over treatment plan. She did not say anything about my husband’s side of the infertility and the cause was never stated.... She wasn’t very personable and seemed to just be going through the motions.... I would recommend they be prepared with a specific list of questions because the time with her is short.
The clinic [Kansas University Ctr] is nice and clean. It it difficult to get through on the phones sometimes even during business hours. It seemed like there were certain a times they office assistants would actually answer the phone. The clinic worked well with scheduling times that worked for us....I really like all of the nurses we encountered. They answered any questions we had and were all very friendly. They responded to calls and emails very quickly.
She does seem like a very good doctor but just is not personable and did not give much time to talk over treatment plan. She did not say anything about my husband’s side of the infertility and the cause was never stated.
She wasn’t very personable and seemed to just be going through the motions.
The clinic is nice and clean. It it difficult to get through on the phones sometimes even during business hours. It seemed like there were certain a times they office assistants would actually answer the phone. The clinic worked well with scheduling times that worked for us.
IVF was $9,500 plus the cost of meds which was quoted at $3,000-$5,000. Each semen analysis was $220. Infectious disease labs were $700 and basic labs were $220.
She only does eSET she says.
Treated 2018 - 2020
Dr Marsh didn’t recommend transferring more then one embryo because I was young (<35). She said studies don’t show it helps and the risk of complications due to multiples is too high...uses evidence based practice to back up all of her treatment plans. She explains when questioned but is blunt and doesn’t sugar coat anything. She definitely doesn’t support trying something just to try it, if the studies don’t show it helps...She’s good, but blunt. Ask lots of questions and rational she will explain it well but it may be hard to hear.
A few times my labs [from Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] were not resulted in the portal until I messaged them to ask...The clinic is fast, they’re good at getting you in to see a dr and starting treatments. All communication is done through a portal called eIVF and it definitely has its glitches. I do wish I could just call and chat with a nurse...Dr. Marsh uses evidence based practice to back up all of her treatment plans. She explains when questioned but is blunt and doesn’t sugar coat anything. She definitely doesn’t support trying something just to try it, if the studies don’t show it helps.
Dr Marsh didn’t recommend transferring more then one embryo because I was young (<35). She said studies don’t show it helps and the risk of complications due to multiples is too high/
A few times my labs were not resulted in the portal until I messaged them to ask.
Treated 2016 - 2017
I felt like she [Dr. Kristin Holoch] was very knowledgeable and respectful of our situation. She seemed interested in what we had to say, and what we had experienced up until our first appointment with her. She was friendly, down to earth, and extremely proactive.... She was extremely thorough and to the point, yet very knowledgeable and friendly.
I feel like the staff at this clinic [Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] do a very good job of making you feel welcome and comfortable. We are often put in a lot of really awkward situations, and a majority of the staff here have helped ease that discomfort!... Fan. Freaking. Tastic. Cannot say enough about how compassionate, and relatable, and friendly, and intelligent she [a nurse] is. She seriously makes the entire trip to the clinic so easy. Hands down the best nurse we've ever worked with!
I felt like she was very knowledgeable and respectful of our situation. She seemed interested in what we had to say, and what we had experienced up until our first appointment with her. She was friendly, down to earth, and extremely proactive.
Write down all of your questions! She will answer them all!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Shannon)
Fan. Freaking. Tastic. Cannot say enough about how compassionate, and relatable, and friendly, and intelligent she is. She seriously makes the entire trip to the clinic so easy. Hands down the best nurse we've ever worked with!
I feel like the staff at this clinic do a very good job of making you feel welcome and comfortable. We are often put in a lot of really awkward situations, and a majority of the staff here have helped ease that discomfort!
General consultation appointment-$300 Sonogram-$187/ea IUI-$600 ($300 IUI, $300 Semen part) Bloodwork-Varies on testing.