6.9

10777 Nall Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66211
913-588-2229

Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Holoch] took time to explain everything we needed to do, she answered all my silly questions and continues to do so... I initially felt not taken care of but the care has gotten much better since that initial visit. She takes time to call me and my husband and talk to us fully about all options. I appreciate her dedication.... Make sure she reviewed your chart prior to that initial appointment
The office [Kansas U Ctr for Advanced Repro Med] is very welcoming, they are prompt with time of appointment, it’s a very relaxing environment, and the front desk staff is awesome. They all just want to help you. I appreciate them so much... Maddison is awesome! She was super helpful to us when we received bad news, always compassionate, and explained all of our options every time. She goes above and beyond anything we could ask for.
How was your experience with Kristin Holoch at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristin Holoch at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Make sure she reviewed your chart prior to that initial appointment
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristin Holoch at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
She took time to explain everything we needed to do, she answered all my silly questions and continues to do so
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Maddison )
Describe your experience with Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
The office is very welcoming, they are prompt with time of appointment, it’s a very relaxing environment, and the front desk staff is awesome. They all just want to help you. I appreciate them so much
Overland Park
I am young and had no known reason for infertility. Dr. Marsh wasted no time figuring out what the reason(s) we couldn't conceive and acted fast to put a plan together. They accommodated my husbands schedule when he needed to go in for testing as well. When his results came back they reached out on many outlets to get us the information, and then waited no time sending us the referral he now needs as well.
The front desk staff [KU Center for Advanced Repro Med] always remembers me by name, and get me back promptly. They are great about answering questions and will find the answer if they don't know it. Even the lab staff is wonderful and try to make the process as painless as possible. I have only had to wait once and they didn't make me feel rushed through my appointment like I have experienced other places.
How was your experience with Courtney Marsh at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Courtney Marsh at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Courtney Marsh at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
There are multiple resources to reach out to the staff. They also accommodate male infertility, making the process much smoother than others I have heard of.
The front desk staff always remembers me by name, and get me back promptly. They are great about answering questions and will find the answer if they don't know it. Even the lab staff is wonderful and try to make the process as painless as possible. I have only had to wait once and they didn't make me feel rushed through my appointment like I have experienced other places.
Overland Park
[Dr. Courtney Marsh was] Very professional and courteous. She set realistic expectations, and we were pleasantly surprised to have early success. She spoke to us in a clear manner and was reassuring when we had concerns...I tried IUI a few times, I think just because my insurance required it. And we did injected medicine for 2 months...had excellent bedside manner.
Physician and staff [at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] had excellent bedside manner...Excellent location, good access with parking, and very nice building. Front desk is very nice, and I always received follow-up phone calls...the interaction from the finance team could have been more clear...I would have liked a cappucciono provided to drink while I waited
Have realistic expectations, but don't give up hope. It was a check to my ego to go through this process, but it was worth it in the end!
Excellent care, things were explained in full. Physician and staff had excellent bedside manner.
Describe the protocols Courtney Marsh used in your cycles at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I tried IUI a few times, I think just because my insurance required it. And we did injected medicine for 2 months. I just followed the directions they gave me
Excellent location, good access with parking, and very nice building. Front desk is very nice, and I always received follow-up phone calls. I guess I would have liked a cappucciono provided to drink while I waited, and the interaction from the finance team could have been more clear.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Courtney Marsh at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
It was about $13k in total
Describe Courtney Marsh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
One embryo was recommended
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Lydic really takes the time to listen to what my goals and expectations are. If he has other thoughts he voices them. He allows me to control the path of my journey. I'm ready for IVF and he is very supportive of my decision and desire to have a child.... Strengths: listens to what I expect out of my infertility journey. Good communication with staff. Prompt return phone calls. When I request an appoint he is always willing and able to listen, even if it's just a bitch session and complaining how expensive this all is. Weakness: telling me what plans B and C are of my plan A doesn't work out.
They [the nursing staff at KU Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] were my shoulder to cry on when my IUI cycles failed. And when my insurance changes and my medications were $500.... Strengths: listens to what I expect out of my infertility journey. Good communication with staff. Prompt return phone calls. When I request an appoint he is always willing and able to listen, even if it's just a bitch session and complaining how expensive this all is. Weakness: telling me what plans B and C are of my plan A doesn't work out.
How was your experience with Michael Lydic at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Lydic at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Don't go in having one plan. Listen to the doctor and come to a course of action you all are comfortable with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Lydic at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
They were my shoulder to cry on when my IUI cycles failed. And when my insurance changes and my medications were $500.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Lydic at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
IUI was $500 each Meds around $1200
Michael Lydic
Treated 2016 - 2017
She [Dr. Marsh] took the time to get to know me and my husband. She has excellent bedside manner...She is always listening and has an answer for any worry or question. I know she is there for me and I feel her support. She is like a cheerleader in wanting to have her patients be successful. She treats me like a friend rather than a patient...Femura- 1 round to try to get me to ovulate, unsuccessful treatment was changed. Gonal f injections with trigger shots-2 rounds, unsuccessful, treatment was changed Currently going through ivf
[The staff at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine was] Quick in responding phone calls and emails. Call to follow up on days when they aren't working. Ensures the patients understand the treatment plan...It is a clean clinic. It is easy to find. Staff are always friendly and smiling...Femura- 1 round to try to get me to ovulate, unsuccessful treatment was changed. Gonal f injections with trigger shots-2 rounds, unsuccessful, treatment was changed Currently going through ivf
Write down questions ahead of time for the appointments
She took the time to get to know me and my husband. She has excellent bedside manner.
Single is more successful and less of a risk for mom and baby
Treated 2016 - 2017
I felt like she [Dr. Kristin Holoch] was very knowledgeable and respectful of our situation. She seemed interested in what we had to say, and what we had experienced up until our first appointment with her. She was friendly, down to earth, and extremely proactive.... She was extremely thorough and to the point, yet very knowledgeable and friendly.
I feel like the staff at this clinic [Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] do a very good job of making you feel welcome and comfortable. We are often put in a lot of really awkward situations, and a majority of the staff here have helped ease that discomfort!... Fan. Freaking. Tastic. Cannot say enough about how compassionate, and relatable, and friendly, and intelligent she [a nurse] is. She seriously makes the entire trip to the clinic so easy. Hands down the best nurse we've ever worked with!
I felt like she was very knowledgeable and respectful of our situation. She seemed interested in what we had to say, and what we had experienced up until our first appointment with her. She was friendly, down to earth, and extremely proactive.
Write down all of your questions! She will answer them all!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Shannon)
Fan. Freaking. Tastic. Cannot say enough about how compassionate, and relatable, and friendly, and intelligent she is. She seriously makes the entire trip to the clinic so easy. Hands down the best nurse we've ever worked with!
I feel like the staff at this clinic do a very good job of making you feel welcome and comfortable. We are often put in a lot of really awkward situations, and a majority of the staff here have helped ease that discomfort!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristin Holoch at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
General consultation appointment-$300 Sonogram-$187/ea IUI-$600 ($300 IUI, $300 Semen part) Bloodwork-Varies on testing.
What specific things went wrong at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Treated 2014 - 2015
She [Dr. Krieg] was very nice although I wish she'd gone over more of the risks on the hormone treatments and the likelihood (or not) of success... Most of the time they treated me as a human, but the entire process lends more to feeling like a number.
Most of the time they [staff Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] treated me as a human, but the entire process lends more to feeling like a number... I'm not sure it's totally the clinic's fault, but because much is 'outsourced'--medications, genetic testing, etc. This information was not always clearly transferred from one party to the next.
How was your experience with Sacha Krieg at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
This doctor's name is Sacha Krieg, I believe, not how it's spelled above. She was very nice although I wish she'd gone over more of the risks on the hormone treatments and the likelihood (or not) of sucesss
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sacha Krieg at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Ask questions and don't get your hopes up.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sacha Krieg at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Christina Williams)
She was fine when I was able to talk to her directly but this was often not the case so I often felt confused and 'on my own.'
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sacha Krieg at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
$13,000 for IVF (egg retrieval and transfer) $5,000+ for meds $1,500 genetic testing
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
Sacha Krieg
Overland Park
We only met her [Dr. Courtney Marsh] one time at our first visit even though we had about 20 visits. She was too busy and it cost over $100 just to talk with her on the phone to explain anything to us about our treatment options. Nothing was personalized just take this pill or shot then come in every 3 days and nothing worked...I raised concerns that were never addressed...We did Clomid, Fermera pills that never helped. She kept trying to make them work, but it wasted so much time and money to have to keep coming in to check. Then we moved to the Gonl-F shots and trigger shots.
Lack of a true plan or understanding of why we were doing things [at KU Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine]...was going to be gone for work for 3 days and I let them know a few times then when they scheduled me on one of those days I was like I am out of town I have told you that a number of times, but they never listened. A total lack of communication...Then I would log onto the portal and nothing was there or anything. It was lazy and not caring.
Courtney Mash didn't care or take the time to ever inform us about our cycle plan or why she thought it would be best to do what she suggested. I raised concerns that were never addressed. I also was going to be gone for work for 3 days and I let them know a few times then when they scheduled me on one of those days I was like I am out of town I have told you that a number of times, but they never listened. A total lack of communication or a plan to feel like spending thousands of dollars helped at all. A total waste of our money, time and stress.
I would highly suggest to go somewhere else! If you want to actually meet with your doctor without waiting and spending hundreds of dollars more then she is not the one for you. I have done better research and will go somewhere else that gets the best reviews and you actually get to meet with your doctor at no extra charge! What an amazing thought to actually meet with you doctor and not just comminuted with the nurses via the portal!
We only met her one time at our first visit even though we had about 20 visits. She was too busy and it cost over $100 just to talk with her on the phone to explain anything to us about our treatment options. Nothing was personalized just take this pill or shot then come in every 3 days and nothing worked.
It just depended on who we saw that day. There was always a lack of communication at the appointments on what they were needing to be checking again. Then I would log onto the portal and nothing was there or anything. It was lazy and not caring.
Don't go honestly. I wish I was told this before we did. 1.) Lack of a true plan or understanding of why we were doing things 2.) Felt like a number and that they just wanted our money 3.) Didn't care about us or try to make a caring connection
Over the top! It was so expensive and a waste for us. Crazy how you can spend so much for no results. If I did that at work I wouldn't get paid or I would be fired.
She never spoke with us or suggested anything.
Everything. It was a total waste and they never tried to figure out me and why I am have these problems. Very disappointing.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I overall didn't have a good experience here [Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine]. She [Dr. Marsh] did end up diagnosing me with Chronic Endometritis after my 3rd miscarriage. But I no longer felt comfortable moving forward with her and future pregnancies as I didn't feel she cared about me or my success...Don't see her if you have Recurrent Loss. She may be good for other conditions but the care/compassion isn't there for those who suffer from that...She discharged me at 7 weeks even though I had never made it to 8 weeks and my HCG was low. Just 3 days later I started miscarrying. When I tried to call to get an appt with her the soonest she would see me was 1-2 months later and ultimately she ended up agreeing to do a phone call instead. After
For Recurrent Loss I do not recommend her. After 3 losses she immediately recommended Surrogacy even though no tests had come back to prove that I couldn't carry a child. After my 3rd loss under her care she wouldn't even take the time to see me for 1-2 months which was upsetting. I was finally able to get her to agree to a phone call. No compassion. I felt like she just didn't want to waste her time and possibly IVF success rate on me and maybe that's why she went straight to surrogacy. I'm still baffled by that. I ended up having success with IVF at another clinic in Kansas City.
She didn't seem to care about me. While under Dr. Marsh's care I got pregnant for a 3rd time naturally after 2 prior miscarriages. She discharged me at 7 weeks even though I had never made it to 8 weeks and my HCG was low. Just 3 days later I started miscarrying. When I tried to call to get an appt with her the soonest she would see me was 1-2 months later and ultimately she ended up agreeing to do a phone call instead. After 3 losses I asked her about IVF and she immediately recommended Surrogacy (I was so shocked I had to ask her again) even though nothing had shown I couldn't carry a child myself. Between discharging me before 8 weeks and recommending surrogacy I stopped seeing her as I could tell she didn't care about helping me. Thank goodness I found another clinic b/c I am now 20 weeks pregnant via IVF and I'm carrying my own child! While she may be good for other conditions I do not recommend going to her if your issue is Recurrent loss as she doesn't seem to care to help.
I got pregnant naturally for the 3rd time while under her care. She did an initial hcg check which was good. She also had me taking vaginal progesterone suppositories. I was wearing the Ava Bracelet and noticed my bbt was decreasing (same as my other 2 pregnancies). So she had me come in again to test hcg but now I was no longer doubling, my numbers were low but still slightly rising, and my progesterone was decreasing. At 6wk1day she had me come in to make sure it wasn't ectopic and to everyone's surprise there was a little embryo with a good heart beat. I asked if I should increase my progesterone and she said "no". She told me to come back 1 week later and by that appt the embryo was now measuring 4 days behind but the heart rate was higher. She then proceeded to discharge me to my standard OBGYN and said every thing should be fine. Even though I felt deep down between the low hcg, and dropping progesterone everything was not fine and she knew better but just didn't want to deal with it. Plus I had never made it to 8 weeks. Well sure enough 3 days later I start to miscarry.
I overall didn't have a good experience here. She did end up diagnosing me with Chronic Endometritis after my 3rd miscarriage. But I no longer felt comfortable moving forward with her and future pregnancies as I didn't feel she cared about me or my success.
Overland Park
i feel like dr marsh is doing what she needs to and hopefully will result in a pregnacy, i feel like if i didnt have a good chance getting pregnant then she would just refer me on to ivf...ive only seen her once and that was consultation day, i normally go threw the nurses for everything, i do like that dr marsh and nurses get back with me in a timely manner tho and lets me decide if i will move on to iui or jsut meds and timed.
[The nurses at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] have been a huge help in everything, i talk to them alot and i get my questions answers in a timely manner...i enjoy everything about this clinic, the staff is very helpful and very compassionate. i can always get in when i need to and i feel like they all know their jobs and what they need to do which is very comforting...i have a blocked tube, low eggs and now low male count , we are currently doing femara, US and trigger shots husband was referred to a urologist so aiting to do another iui until his appt, so jsut doing meds and timed for now
dont give up and if you have questions ask and dont hesitate to email and get answers
she gets back with me in a timely manner and always anwsers my questions when i have them
they have been a huge help in everything, i talk to them alot and i get my questions answers in a timely manner
not too much, very reasonable...i just wish my insurance paid for ivf bc i would most likely just do that instead since iui is only 10/20% chance
Overland Park
She [Dr. Holoch] was very knowledgeable about my diagnosis and gave me so much hope. I was very eager to start treatment with her after my consultation. She showed compassion after each cycle and was always willing to take time for a phone call to discuss future treatments. ... 450 units gonal-f 150 units menopur 11 days 25mg cetrotide 6days 10 eggs retrieved 7 mature 3 embryos all PGS tested and abnormal
This clinic [Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine] is very clean, bright, and everyone is very friendly and welcoming upon arriving. ... They [nurses] were all very nice and willing to take as much time that was needed to answer any questions I had at every visit. ... They always treat you with respect. Highly recommended by myself and others that I know have used this clinic. ...
She was very knowledgeable about my diagnosis and gave me so much hope. I was very eager to start treatment with her after my consultation. She showed compassion after each cycle and was always willing to take time for a phone call to discuss future treatments.
She is knowledgeable about all the areas of infertility. Any problem someone is having she would be able to tell them the best option for them.
She provided the best care possible given my situation and diagnosis. I would highly recommend her and the clinic to family or friends.
Describe the protocols Kristin Holoch used in your cycles at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
They were all very nice and willing to take as much time that was needed to answer any questions I had at every visit.
This clinic is very clean, bright, and everyone is very friendly and welcoming upon arriving. They always treat you with respect. Highly recommended by myself and others that I know have used this clinic.
IVF round 1-$15,000 Meds-$9000 IVF round 2-$12,000 Meds-$9000
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Holoch has been absolutely wonderful. At this point ivf is our next and only step. She is very invested in our success on our first round. She has been sure to answer any and all questions and I cannot wait to get started!... Don’t be afraid to ask any questions. She won’t beat around the question and answer it fully.... Dr. Holoch has answered every question I have had fully. You can tell she also is very invested in my success.
Our clinic [KU Ctr for Advanced Repro Med] has been great so far. I truly have no complaints. Every time I need an appointment, they make sure to get me in and everyone I’ve seen has always been friendly. Treatment plans and communication have always been given within a very timely manner. Just be sure to ask the questions you have.... My estimated cost for our ivf cycle is about $18,000
We have not yet been given our protocol for our ivf cycle in about 6 weeks.
Our clinic has been great so far. I truly have no complaints. Every time I need an appointment, they make sure to get me in and everyone I’ve seen has always been friendly. Treatment plans and communication have always been given within a very timely manner. Just be sure to ask the questions you have.
My estimated cost for our ivf cycle is about $18,000
Treated 2015
Dr Marsh was very helpful and took the time to listen to our history of everything we have been through to try to have a child. She was honest with us about our chances and what she thought was in our best interest.... Courtney Marsh took the time to sit down with us and discuss our options and what our chances were of conceiving... [Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine has a] Very relaxed environment and everyone was so helpful. Did not have to wait too long for an appointment and Dr Marsh had already went over our history and was ready to help us with our next step with infertility
[Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine has a] Very relaxed environment and everyone was so helpful. Did not have to wait too long for an appointment and Dr Marsh had already went over our history and was ready to help us with our next step with infertility.. Dr Marsh was very helpful and took the time to listen to our history of everything we have been through to try to have a child. She was honest with us about our chances and what she thought was in our best interest.
Very caring and compassionate.
We used injectables and then did an IUI
I remember the IUI was around $500-$600