Kindbody

San Francisco, CA 94102
Santa Monica
1260 15th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kindbody to a friend?

23 Eggs Frozen
Kindbody was great at communicating to me all the steps for my cycle, and making sure I felt supported. Their prices were significantly cheaper than other places in NYC, but the quality of the care was amazing. They have a patient portal to review results and receiving additional instructions / documents from doctors, which made coordinating with the clinical team very easy...Hina and Anna [nurses] were so nice! I was able to text them questions at all hours, and make sure I was doing my injections properly.
23 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Dr. Browne performed my first round of egg freezing when I was 29. My AMH was quite high, around 9, which put me at risk for OHSS. Dr. Browne explained how my treatment would be tailored so that I would be at a minimal risk of OHSS while still getting many high quality eggs. She was extremely kind and patient during our visits, answering all of my questions and making sure I understood what the next steps were. I was able to text Dr. Browne one evening late on Friday night when I had an injection issue, which I felt like was above and beyond. I was super happy with my results and would totally recommend Dr. Browne to my friends and family!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Take advantage of Dr. Browne's experience and ask her a million questions. She is super patient!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Dr. Browne gave me very personalized information. She always explained why she was increasing, adding, decreases doses depending on my bloodwork and ultrasounds during my egg freezing cycle. She was very kind in answering all of my questions, too!
Describe the protocols Hyacinth Nicole Browne used in your cycles at Kindbody and their degree of success.
I started on 150 IU of Menopur, which was increased to 225 IU of Menopur on day 5 of stimulation since my estrogen was not rising as quickly as expected. I then started 250 IU of Ganirelix on day 9 of stimulation. I did my trigger shot on day 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody. (Assigned nurse: Hina Ahmed)
Hina and Anna were so nice! I was able to text them questions at all hours, and make sure I was doing my injections properly.
Describe your experience with Kindbody.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody.
One egg freezing cycle was $5000. This did not include medications or anesthesia.
Hyacinth Nicole Browne
Kindbody
NYC Flatiron
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody.