Acupuncture is not offered

Santa Monica
1260 15th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404

Success w/ Doc 23 Eggs Frozen
Kindbody was great at communicating to me all the steps for my cycle, and making sure I felt supported. Their prices were significantly cheaper than other places in NYC, but the quality of the care was amazing. They have a patient portal to review results and receiving additional instructions / documents from doctors, which made coordinating with the clinical team very easy...Hina and Anna [nurses] were so nice! I was able to text them questions at all hours, and make sure I was doing my injections properly.
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Dr. Browne performed my first round of egg freezing when I was 29. My AMH was quite high, around 9, which put me at risk for OHSS. Dr. Browne explained how my treatment would be tailored so that I would be at a minimal risk of OHSS while still getting many high quality eggs. She was extremely kind and patient during our visits, answering all of my questions and making sure I understood what the next steps were. I was able to text Dr. Browne one evening late on Friday night when I had an injection issue, which I felt like was above and beyond. I was super happy with my results and would totally recommend Dr. Browne to my friends and family!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Take advantage of Dr. Browne's experience and ask her a million questions. She is super patient!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
Dr. Browne gave me very personalized information. She always explained why she was increasing, adding, decreases doses depending on my bloodwork and ultrasounds during my egg freezing cycle. She was very kind in answering all of my questions, too!
Describe the protocols Hyacinth Nicole Browne used in your cycles at Kindbody and their degree of success.
I started on 150 IU of Menopur, which was increased to 225 IU of Menopur on day 5 of stimulation since my estrogen was not rising as quickly as expected. I then started 250 IU of Ganirelix on day 9 of stimulation. I did my trigger shot on day 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody. (Assigned nurse: Hina Ahmed)
Hina and Anna were so nice! I was able to text them questions at all hours, and make sure I was doing my injections properly.
Describe your experience with Kindbody.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody.
One egg freezing cycle was $5000. This did not include medications or anesthesia.
Hyacinth Nicole Browne
Kindbody
Treated 2020
Dr. Browne is smart. I mean that in the most sincere way. She doesn't sugar coat things, however, she was optimistic and was thorough in testing for any obstacles (my previous RE neglected to do a saline sonogram which she did and found polyps) to maximize chances of success. ... I'm over 40, with diminished ovarian reserve. My previous cycle (day 3 fresh transfer with high doses of Menopur and Follistim) failed. Rather than upping the dose of injections, she went the opposite direction and did mini-IVF with only Follistim and Letrozole. I wasn't going to make a lot of eggs so she believed overstimming would fry the eggs.
The clinic [Kindbody] is women-led, women-run and centrally located in the Flatiron. The staff members are competent and caring. The IVF instructions and appointments are all accessible via a patient portal. Honestly, I can't think of a weakness at this point. ... I was in contact with Anna the most during my cycle. She coordinated my daily injections and scheduled all of my monitoring visits
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Kindbody?
She talks a little fast, so pay attention. You can almost see her thinking, analyzing.
She was kind, patient, and answered all of my questions thoroughly without judgment.
I'm over 40, with diminished ovarian reserve. My previous cycle (day 3 fresh transfer with high doses of Menopur and Follistim) failed. Rather than upping the dose of injections, she went the opposite direction and did mini-IVF with only Follistim and Letrozole. I wasn't going to make a lot of eggs so she believed overstimming would fry the eggs. Results were the same as the first cycle with a different RE. 4 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, two made it to day 3, however, they both arrested before day 5.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody. (Assigned nurse: Anna)
I was in contact with Anna the most during my cycle. She coordinated my daily injections and scheduled all of my monitoring visits.
Describe your experience with Kindbody.
The clinic is women-led, women-run and centrally located in the Flatiron. The staff members are competent and caring. The IVF instructions and appointments are all accessible via a patient portal. Honestly, I can't think of a weakness at this point.
prices are transparent on their website, but my cycle was covered by insurance.
Describe Hyacinth Nicole Browne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kindbody.
She only does single embryo transfers.
Hyacinth Nicole Browne