7.3

1550 Richmond Ave
Staten Island, NY 10314
55 Central Park W

2022, 25 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Chatzicharalampous was nice but he was a little on the colder side...My appointments always felt a bit rushed...[he] would often be standing up and ready to leave instead of asking if I had any more questions - as such, I would have to scramble a bit to ensure I got his attention and had my questions answered before he was up and out...My one desire is that he just took more time to explain the process, explain what was coming next, set loose expectations even if they might change etc. and to ensure questions are always answered before rushing out.
The clinic [Kofinas Fertility Group] is clean and the staff is overall quite friendly. My only note is I was very taken aback my first monitoring visit when I waited almost two hours before being seen...When I left I asked if this was common, and the front desk staff bluntly just said yes. No apologies for the inconvenience or anything like that...it would be courteous to warn people if they expect the appointments themselves to require 2+ hours.
How was your experience with Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. C was nice but he was a little on the colder side. He did not necessarily have the warmest bed side manner and often came off like he was in a rush. My one desire is that he just took more time to explain the process, explain what was coming next, set loose expectations even if they might change etc. and to ensure questions are always answered before rushing out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Be proactive with questions and information you want about the process from the start since you might not get it without asking. I had a stellar outcome so I'm very happy with the care I received but looking back, I wish I asked more questions about the process, what it was doing to my body, what the WHOLE timeline looked like so I could have a sense of what to expect etc. because as time went on, I realized I wasn't going to get it with Dr. C without asking. And to be persistent because you might feel rushed through your questions but insist on taking your time to go through them all regardless.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
My appointments always felt a bit rushed. If I had questions, Dr. C would often be standing up and ready to leave instead of asking if I had any more questions - as such, I would have to scramble a bit to ensure I got his attention and had my questions answered before he was up and out. I also felt like I didn't get anything but the baseline information in each appointment, with info only going to the next time I come in. I never had a walk through of the whole process (i.e.: you'll be coming in every few days in the beginning and it will become more frequent toward the end. You can expect to start with 2 shots a night and ultimately go to 3 as the process progresses. Here are what the medicines are doing to your body to allow for this etc etc.) I went to a different fertility clinic for a consult that I didn't follow through with, but they were fantastic in explaining the science of what egg freezing entails and what the whole process looks like which was very comforting. While I overall had a good experience at Kofinas, this was my main piece of feedback - that a little more care can be put into shedding light on the WHOLE process from the beginning (most of what I knew about the specifics of the process I learned from another clinic or Google), and just a tiny bit more time taken during the appointments to remind/explain what can be expected beyond just the next appointment (even if it's subject to change, it helps to understand what is going on.)
Describe the protocols Charalampos Chatzicharalampous used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
-1 of each daily for a week (oral meds): 2mg Estradiol and 10 mg Medroxyprogesterone (This timed up with my cycle - the day the oral meds ended my period began - this would have been a cool process note the doctor could have shared to help set expectations and shed light on the process). -Injections started the day my cycle ended: 2 x 75 iu of Gonal, 1 x 75 iu of Menopur -After 5 days/on the morning of the 6th day, I was told to add a 25mg Cetritide injection in the morning, with 1 x 75 iu of Gonal and 2 x 75 iu of Menopur at night -On the 10th day I was told only to take the Cetritide shot in the morning, with the trigger shots for 1230am that evening (1 shot of HCG and 1 shot of Lupron) -On the 11th day (the day before the retrieval, I had 1 Lupron shot at 8am and 1 Lupron shot at 8pm. -My retrieval was on the 12th day Again, I am very very happy with the outcome - I was able to retrieve a comfortable number of eggs that has me feeling very good about the future, so the guidance and instruction from the doctors was very successful and I felt great the whole time. Just would've loved a bit more info and insight from the beginning and throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Kristine )
The nursing staff was very friendly and helpful!
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic is clean and the staff is overall quite friendly. My only note is I was very taken aback my first monitoring visit when I waited almost two hours before being seen. (I arrived at 8:15 am and was not called into a room until 9:45 am. Then the doctor didn't come back until after 10am - I almost had to walk out because of work meetings. When I left I asked if this was common, and the front desk staff bluntly just said yes. No apologies for the inconvenience or anything like that. If that is common and is generally how mornings run, patients should be warned. I only block out about 2 hours from work for doctor appointments including commute time so it would be courteous to warn people if they expect the appointments themselves to require 2+ hours. The front desk staff could be a little blunt and brash at times, but overall they were fine and I'm sure they get a lot thrown at them throughout the day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I am still getting bills in but everything seems to have been properly processed to date.
Describe Charalampos Chatzicharalampous's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
This is echoing my other comments - there just wasn't a lot of light shed onto things without having to ask for them. I had to ask about a couple labs that were ordered. I got the info promptly after but I don't think I would have gotten the info without asking.

2021 - 2022, Successful
he [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] took a lot of time up front to understand our particular situation. We had already done one unsuccessful IVF cycle at another well-known and supposedly respected clinic. My partner is a testicular cancer survivor, requiring him to be on testosterone replacement therapy for 9 years resulting in a 0 sperm count...Dr. C listened to what we had been through, and recognized that my partner would most likely need a TESE procedure as his sperm count indicated probable sperm quality issues...
[Kofinas Fertility Group] Very nice and clean facilities, convenient satellite offices where you are able to do monitoring and see the Doctor. Also, the embryology lab there is very very good...there are two finance departments it seems- one for the surgical center and one for the clinic- super confusing. In fact I thought I had paid in full ahead of time for my retrieval but it turned out I had only paid the surgical center portion and not the portion needed at the clinic...
I highly recommend Dr. C, he was kind, warm, friendly and funny. I always looked forward to seeing him during my visits and I was able to see him at almost all of my visits. Most importantly, he took a lot of time up front to understand our particular situation. We had already done one unsuccessful IVF cycle at another well-known and supposedly respected clinic. My partner is a testicular cancer survivor, requiring him to be on testosterone replacement therapy for 9 years resulting in a 0 sperm count. After a year of injections and meds he was able to get a just a few sperm back which was great news. However the first clinic was not able to get any embryos for us and also were very unresponsive so we decided to switch to Kofinas. Dr. C listened to what we had been through, and recognized that my partner would most likely need a TESE procedure as his sperm count indicated probable sperm quality issues. He referred him to a urologist who agreed, and coordinated my IVF cycle perfectly so the retrieval landed on the one day the urologist performed outpatient procedures, so we did not have to freeze the retrieved sperm and were able to get 5 embryos out of 9 eggs retrieved. Dr. C also did more tests than the other clinic, and identified some autoimmune issues which he treated me for. I had Dr. C’s email, and emailed him with any questions I had and he always got back to me very quickly.
Go ahead and ask as many questions as you can so you have a clear understanding and realistic expectations of your situation and odds of success.
Dr. Harry took the time to get to know me and my partner, and I could tell he really cared about my results. He was also very responsive to questions, and was honest but hopeful about our chances of success.
We used gonal-f and menopur and triggered with lupron I think. I don’t remember details. My partner underwent a TESE procedure after injections of HCG and Clomid pills.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I loved all the nurses. I probably worked with Mio the most, she was so nice and helpful, and went above and beyond for me. After my transfer, we travelled out of state to visit family, and she helped me coordinate blood draws and treatments while in VA.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Very nice and clean facilities, convenient satellite offices where you are able to do monitoring and see the Doctor. Also, the embryology lab there is very very good. This may be the most important thing to consider when picking a clinic- if you get a ton of eggs but then don’t have the very best embryology lab fertilizing them you could still have very poor results. You can also purchase meds there which is convenient, except you are required to pay for them in cash which is a pain. Which leads me to the one negative about the clinic- the billing / payment system. Seems like their whole billing department is stuck in the 90s- from what I could tell, every time I paid a copay, the receptionist hand wrote me a receipt in one of those carbon copy receipt books which means someone would need to reconcile those at the end of the day, like what?! Also, there are two finance departments it seems- one for the surgical center and one for the clinic- super confusing. In fact I thought I had paid in full ahead of time for my retrieval but it turned out I had only paid the surgical center portion and not the portion needed at the clinic. While this was my mistake, it led to panic the morning of my retrieval that was pretty traumatic. Some advice: be sure you triple check you are paid in full before your procedure.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kofinas Fertility Group.
There were monitoring time slots in the morning. I would usually be seen within 15 mins, but on occasion it would be closer to 45 mins but that was only once or twice.
I was all out of pocket, and I think total I paid about 5k for meds for one cycle and transfer, 2k at the surgical center and 24.5k for the retrieval, PGS testing and one transfer. I had $15 copays for monitoring.
We had our embryos PGS tested, and got to euploid embryos, so Dr. C recommended transferring just 1.

2021 - 2022, Successful
During our first meeting, he [Dr. Kofinas] listened to our story, let me cry and get it all out without interrupting or rushing us out of his office. Dr. Kofinas explained in detail, how he treats patients, the process and the steps involved. When I left the appointment, I felt super informed. We had a plan and literally hit the ground running the next day...He exudes calmness, peace and positivity during some of the most difficult times...
[Kofinas Fertility Group] Strengths: kind, patient and thoughtful staff that know you by name. During both monitoring appointments and even challenging surgeries, you feel like you have a friend by your side, who are rooting and cheering you on from the sidelines. Receptionist answer calls quickly and always make sure your question/issue is resolved. Both offices (55 Central Park West and 65 Broadway) are state of the art and kept pristine...
How was your experience with Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
With Dr. Kofinas, there’s no heir of superiority, arrogance or a godlike complex like I’ve experienced with other doctors. He exudes calmness, peace and positivity during some of the most difficult times. He’s business when necessary but you can have a laugh with him. He’s funny and makes you feel so comfortable. There could be 20 girls waiting for their monitoring appointment and he’ll still take the time to answer ALL of my questions (both reasonable and ridiculous). I could email me at anytime of the day and always received a response within 24 hours. He always made every attempt to work around my job (I’m a teacher) when scheduling procedures or appointments. Other than being the best at what he does, he made us feel like he was in our corner, cheering us on every step of the way.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Listen to what he says and trusts his process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
When we first met Dr. Kofinas, my husband and I had just experienced a failed donor egg transfer from a previous doctor. We were absolutely devastated. It was the lowest point of our 3 year fertility journey. We both felt like we were running out of time, money and hope. When we met with Dr. Kofinas, I didn’t know what to expect. Part of me wasn’t expecting much because I’ve come to learn that IVF isn’t a guarantee. It’s a chance for a family. The other part of me was hoping he could make miracles happen. During our first meeting, he listened to our story, let me cry and get it all out without interrupting or rushing us out of his office. Dr. Kofinas explained in detail, how he treats patients, the process and the steps involved. When I left the appointment, I felt super informed. We had a plan and literally hit the ground running the next day.
Describe the protocols Jason Kofinas used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
1. Progesterone Oil Injection: 1.5 cc IM every morning 2. Progesterone Suppository: 1 suppository 2 times per day 3. Lovenox 40mg prefilled syringe: 2x a day 4. Estradiol 2 mg tablet: 4x a day (3 oral and I vaginal) 5. Prednisone: 10 mg tablet 2x a day 6. Metformin: 750 mg XR tablet 2x a day 7. Weekly Intralipid infusions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Haley Roche and Natalie Green )
Haley Roche Primary Nurse: smart, kind, compassionate, patient, loving, funny and gentle are the words that come to mind. One day I had a question about one of my medications. I called and she stayed on the phone with me for over an hour, explaining everything medication I’m taking, why I’m taking it, and what the next steps are. She was the calm to my storm. I’m overly anxious and worried, but I always knew I could email her with any thing and instantly I would be out to ease. During my last appointment, I sat in her office and cried my eyes out. I couldn’t put into words how much her level of care meant to my husband and I. She’s absolutely phenomenal at her job. Any patient that walks through the door is in the best of hands with Haley. Natalie Green Egg Donor Consultant: Before meeting Natalie and Dr. Kofinas, my husband and I spent 10 months and $40,000 using a 3rd party egg donor, only to end up with 0 viable embryos. Our former doctor provided us with no guidelines or support. It felt like a dirty and uncomfortable version of online dating. It was a complete waste of time, money and literally broke our hearts. During our first conversation with Natalie, she asked my husband and I to put together a “wish list” for our potential donor. It was such an incredible feeling to know that someone was helping us to find our perfect match. We weren’t looking through pages and pages of women or changing what we wanted so that we could find a suitable match. Within days, Natalie found us a match that checked off every box on our list. Natalie listened to what we wanted, explained the process and just kept reassuring us that we’re not alone and we’re going to find the perfect donor. The first time I saw a picture of our donor, it literally took my breath away. She was perfect in every way and I knew she was going to be the start of our family. Again, being overly anxious and scared I had so many concerns. Natalie just kept reassuring me that no matter, she’s got a PLAN B, we always have other choices and options and that our journey would continue until we were parents. That’s all I ever wanted to hear. That we still had a chance and that’s what Natalie gave us. We love her for that. .
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Donor egg purchase: $24,000 Copayments at monitoring appointments: $50.00 Copayments for surgery: $500.00
Describe Jason Kofinas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
N/A we only had 1 embryo to transfer.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, Makes me feel safe and secure with undergoing my IVF process. He also has a great rapport with me and my spouse. He has showed interest an integrity during my treatments & procedure follow-ups...Treatments that’s Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, Suggested are progesterone oil, viagra suppository, progesterone suppository, blood thinner (to reduce the risk of blood clots), estradiol, Tactolimus, and implemented a proper diet.
The [Kofinas Fertility Group] nurses were easygoing and easy to talk to. The nursing staff went over the medication and how to take it before I leave the facility. They were very perfessional and precise...The staff is pretty spot on their job duties. They are also informative on the step by step procedures of each phase of the IVF journey. The staff is extremely perfessional and kind hearted people. The staff knows how to be discreet when giving you pertinent information. The clinic is extremely clean. The weakness the clinic may have is that the clinic may be a bit crowded at times.
My experience with Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, has been great thus far. In the beginning, as a patient I was quite nervous and unsure. However Dr.Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, has helped me with my patients and troubled mind during this process. He has also encourage me to remain calm. He has helped me with my anxiety attacks (lol) and stress levels as a patient.
One piece of advice I would give is to not be nervous and always ask questions even if you think it sounds weird. Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous is patient and would give you a consultation if you have any questions or concerns to start your IVF process. No question is a dumb question so ask away!.
Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, Makes me feel safe and secure with undergoing my IVF process. He also has a great rapport with me and my spouse. He has showed interest an integrity during my treatments & procedure follow-ups. Whenever I am feeling nervous I’ll call or send him a email . I know he may be busy but he makes it his business and duty to respond in a timely fashion. He is also a person that shows Sympathy, empathy, and is extremely helpful during my IVF process. Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous is very down to earth -pleasant person that make me and spouse feel informative at all times. He is stern yet also patient individual Who understands what I am going through by creating a plan specifically for my IVF treatment. I am truly thankful and grateful for his time and compassion.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses were easygoing and easy to talk to. The nursing staff went over the medication and how to take it before I leave the facility. They were very perfessional and precise.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
I don’t remember I really loss count.
I trust Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous judgement for transferring one embryo at a time.

2021 - 2022, 15 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Harry [aka Dr. Chatzicharalampous] always treated me with great respect and care and was extremely personable, friendly, helpful and kind...Unfortunately [he] was OOO during my monitoring period before my retrieval, so he wasn't the one administering the visits/treatment plans while I was doing the hormones leading up to retrieval...Always responded to me quickly and took initiative in helping me to understand any questions or concerns I may have had.
Everyone at Kofinas, including the girls who work the front desk, is extremely helpful and friendly. I always felt comfortable, the spaces are all very clean and orderly and it's very impressive what they achieve on a daily basis given the sheer volume of patients that utilize them...For my retrieval, I paid a $2,700 fee to Kofinas, a $1,100 facility fee to Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center and a separate $400 for Albumin IV for Hyperstimulation. I am still waiting on that to be submitted to my insurance company to hopefully be reimbursed
Similar to my last response, Dr. Harry always treated me with great respect and care. He is extremely personable, kind and genuine. I feel that he actually cares about me as a human being and not just another name on his list of patients any given day.
To not think twice because he's a man. I feel like a lot of women can get uncomfortable with a man in this field, but in no way shape or form did I ever even think twice about the fact that I was seeing a male doctor for this. He made me feel just as comfortable as any female doctor could have.
Dr. Harry always treated me with great respect and care and was extremely personable, friendly, helpful and kind. There is a genuineness that comes off from him and he made me feel entirely comfortable throughout the process. Always responded to me quickly and took initiative in helping me to understand any questions or concerns I may have had.
Unfortunately Dr. Harry was OOO during my monitoring period before my retrieval, so he wasn't the one administering the visits/treatment plans while I was doing the hormones leading up to retrieval. I did sense a small bit of disappointment after my retrieval in that he had hoped my retrieval numbers would have been slightly higher but that he didn't do my monitoring so he didn't know if there was a reason why I didn't get the 20-25 number he had hoped for. After hearing that, I had wished he had done my monitoring so as to see if I would have gotten different results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
There was one nurse that I was particularly fond of and I hate that I can't remember her name right now. Black girl with braids that I saw back in 2021 when I first started and again during some of my visits in 2022. I felt like she remembered me personally the most and she was also the most gentle. The last nurse I saw on 4/7 post retrieval was my worst interaction because she had a hard time with the blood draw and made it quite uncomfortable and had to use both of my arms. That was my only less than stellar encounter - otherwise all nurses were extremely kind, gentle and helpful.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Monitoring was extremely convenient. The only thing I wish that could have been different was that I wish Dr Harry was in the office during that time. Unfortunately with the way the scheduling worked out and my cycle, he was OOO and I think I would have felt a bit more confident about the entire thing had he been able to see me through start to finish.
I paid a $35 copay every single time I visited the clinic. I paid $275 to Freedom Care Fertility Pharmacy for my injectable hormones. For my retrieval, I paid a $2,700 fee to Kofinas, a $1,100 facility fee to Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center and a separate $400 for Albumin IV for Hyperstimulation. I am still waiting on that to be submitted to my insurance company to hopefully be reimbursed.

2021, Successful
Dr.Charalampos (Harry) Chatzicharalampous is the type of doctor that anyone can wish they had. His patient and understanding is out of this world. He made his patients comfortable and relax...He took his time to explain everything to my husband and I. After receiving our results, he made sure we understand everything that was on the chart...With PCOS- change my diet and walk more to reduce my weight. I started taking supplements that was recommended from the doctor
The clinic [at Kofinas Fertility Group] is super clean, healthy, and most importantly organized...Nurse were very respectful and friendly. Knowing that I hate needles, they were very gentle. They had this amazing smile that automatically make you feel belonging...from the receptionist to the doctors, I was made comfortable and safe. Dr. Harry took the time to explain every step that we were taking. He was always answering our questions in a great manner and never made us feel like our questions were crazy or made no sense
Dr.Charalampos (Harry) Chatzicharalampous is the type of doctor that anyone can wish they had. His patient and understanding is out of this world. He made his patients comfortable and relax. Dr. Harry was very fantastic and thoughtful. He took his time to explain everything to my husband and I. After receiving our results, he made sure we understand everything that was on the chart which we never get from past doctors we had seen before. I am truly lucky to have met Dr. Harry.
Do not give up hope. Be open and honest. Don't be afraid to ask questions until you understand what is there.
Dr.Charalampos (Harry) Chatzicharalampous and Kofinas clinic was the doctor that was sent from heaven to help us make our dream come true. I still remember the night I was researching fertility treatment hospitals and Kofinas Fertility Group was the only one that caught my attention. Calling and making my first appointment and meeting Dr. Harry, lead me to believe that I was in the right place this time, but again I did not want to be disappointed. After all the tests that I had to undergo, for the first time, I was told that I had some minor issues that needed to be treated first. I was a bit worried, but from the receptionist to the doctors, I was made comfortable and safe. Dr. Harry took the time to explain every step that we were taking. He was always answering our questions in a great manner and never made us feel like our questions were crazy or made no sense. After only two (2) months of treatment at Kofinas Fertility Group; on June 28th I received a phone call that I will never forget from Dr. Harry telling me that my blood work result is in and that I was pregnant. This forever changed my life for the better. Wednesday, February 16th of 2022, I gave birth to my beautiful, blessing son. I never stop thanking God or smiling. Thank you Kofinas Fertility Group family. Thank you, Dr. Harry. I can personally say that I would continue recommending this hospital/clinic to any individual or couple trying to conceive. Back to the question was I treated like a number or a human. You the reader, what are your thoughts. As for me, I was not only treated like the human I am, but they also added respect, dignity, and love. Thank you,
With PCOS- change my diet and walk more to reduce my weight. I started taking supplements that was recommended from the doctor. I had to do a Hysteroscopy & Polypectomy. I took Letrozole (Femara) to help me ovulate. Later I got a trigger shot and IUI injection.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Nurse were very respectful and friendly. Knowing that I hate needles, they were very gentle. They had this amazing smile that automatically make you feel belonging. Thank you.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic is super clean, healthy, and most importantly organized. The cleaners were very nice and will keep the place neat. The colors and rooms were just amazing. I wish every clinic were like Kofinas.
Not sure!
2021, Successful
Dr. Chatzicharalampous "Dr. Harry" is the best provider that I ever had. He helped me feel comfortable my entire process. He explained every step of the way the good and the bad and set real time expectations...He conducted all the right test , a Laparoscopy and other recommended test that ultimately led to me conceiving on my own...he remembered the small personal things discussed outside of treatment.He was also personable and not just making you feel like a chart number like my previous doctors
From the front desk [at Kofinas. Fertility Group] Maria and Felicia were pleasant and made you feel at home. The staff always been nice and advise you on the next steps of your appointment. Their response time was fast and everyone should care to your treatment . I also like that they accommodated my work schedule by having 7 am appointments.
Dr. Chatzicharalampous "Dr. Harry" is the best provider that I ever had. He helped me feel comfortable my entire process. He explained every step of the way the good and the bad and set real time expectations. He was compassionate and caring to my needs. I have never had a doctor that was so attentive and cared. One thing I always admire was he remembered the small personal things discussed outside of treatment.He was also personable and not just making you feel like a chart number like my previous doctors. He is the best and I will always recommend him to family and friends. I am so happy that I was his patient.
You are in good hands, he is willing to answer all questions so never hesitate to ask them. He is very knowledgable . Be comfortable and trust the process. The best decision you made was choosing Dr. Harry as a doctor.
I felt like a human because from day one Dr. Harry was attentive and personable. He was patient with my concerns and questions. He was very knowledgeable on his practice and he made me feel comfortable on the entire process. I was very nervous the entire time up until conception and Dr. Harry literally held my hand the entire time and made me feel like I mattered and that my concerns were his priority.
I came in and wasn't sure of the right course of treatment. I have been to doctors before that did not take time to see what treatment I would need. He was able to see what I needed. He conducted all the right test , a Laparoscopy and other recommended test that ultimately led to me conceiving on my own.
They were all nice.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
From the front desk Maria and Felicia were pleasant and made you feel at home. The staff always been nice and advise you on the next steps of your appointment. Their response time was fast and everyone should care to your treatment . I also like that they accommodated my work schedule by having 7 am appointments.
I only paid my co payments . My insurance covered most of the expenses.
2021, Successful
he [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] put so much thought effort knowledge into my protocol I feel like that is why we were so successful he really took the time to get to know me my journey my own situation It was a personalized protocol just for me...He was extremely knowledgeable , honest and always sensitive to my needs...he didn’t have to read my chart he knew it better then I knew it He knew my past situation and from creating my protocol , to bedside manners to helping me remain so calm and confident during the scariest time of my life...
The nurses [at Kofinas Fertility Group] were incredible they taught me how to do all my injections with such patience and care They always welcomed me in the office with love, patience and so much attention to all my needs...when at times you have to see different doctors they all take time to get to know your story your situation I always was treated like a person not a number My calls emails and concerns were always addressed promptly and efficiently...
Everyone who struggles with infertility knows what a sensitive topic this is, we come in to these clinics with broken hearts, lack of hope and lack of trust in our bodies not to much so much confusion. From the first day I met Dr C I knew he was going to be the one to make my dreams come true . I felt his energy through every part of my soul. He was extremely knowledgeable , honest and always sensitive to my needs. No matter how many times I emailed him asked him the same questions over and over , seemed doubtful scared He was always there to pick me up when I felt like I was falling apart she answered my emails so quickly anytime of day weekends nights holidays If I needed him he was always there. The way he put so much thought effort knowledge into my protocol I feel like that is why we were so successful he really took the time to get to know me my journey my own situation It was a personalized protocol just for me and we did it on the first try
I have seen many doctors in my life but none have left such an impact on my life the way Dr C did ….Charalampos Chatzichatalampous you are a remarkable doctor and I am so blessed to have met you…Thank you for giving me my daughter
Dr C is one of the most professional , knowledgeable doctors I have ever met..He took amazing care of me when I was going through IVF , he knew everything about he didn’t have to read my chart he knew it better then I knew it He knew my past situation and from creating my protocol , to bedside manners to helping me remain so calm and confident during the scariest time of my life. He was incredible in every way
I was on my supplemts to help keep me at my healthiest from mynoverhall health , I felt super protected from COVID as well. We used lots of supplements from life extension That helped the egg quality then we did everything we could for my uterus , placenta He also gave me prescription pillls like tacrolimus and plaquenil to help suppress immune system so my natural killer cells wouldn’t act up I was on lovenox throughout my whole pregnancy also did progesterone shots gonal f certricide and also had weekly intralipids infusions Whenever I listen to friends protocols who struggle with similar fertility issues I knew my protocol was the best , he had everything covered
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Shaquille Kim Mio )
The nurses were incredible they taught me how to do all my injections with such patience and care They always welcomed me in the office with love, patience and so much attention to all my needs
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Kofinas is one of the best clinics around From their Brooklyn location Staten Island nyc, every department from surgical to billing to doctors office There staff makes you feel like your family. no matter what clie Nic you are at the staff will always treat you like a prioroty when at times you have to see different doctors they all take time to get to know your story your situation I always was treated like a person not a number My calls emails and concerns were always addressed promptly and efficiently
They made waking up so early so easy…The office staff at front desk always greeted you a smile and always got you in and out where you never felt rushed but never felt worried if you had to get to work
I had no insurance coverage so they were very clear on how much it would cost . I was able to pay as I went whether I was bringing cash or credit cards They helped me make it happen helped guide me anyway I can save money on. Medications too
Brooklyn Center

My treatment strategies were carefully coordinated by [Dr. Sullivan-Pyke] and [other]. Because I have diminished ovarian reserve and high FSH, it was necessary to be closely monitored. This usualy entailed being at the office 3 -4 times a week for bloods and sonograms. Depending on my hormone levels and the sonograms they would carefully construct medication protocols that catered to the individual needs of my body. In my particular case, too much stimulation was not necessary
Monitoring [at Kofinas Fertility Group] takes place between 7am and 9am. It is first come first serve unless you are just coming for blood work only. There is an ipad when you first walk in that you check in. It is a very organized process...I am very fortunate to have medical insurance. However, with that being said I have so far spent since March of 2019 about $25,000. This includes copays, medications, and procedures.
How was your experience with Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Kofinas are extremely warm and caring individuals. Every single dealing I have had with them has been extremely pleasant and professional. They take the time to carefully craft your protocol because they understand that not every woman's reproductive journey is the same.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Kofinas are honest and will not "sugar coat" a prognosis. I totally respect this approach and encourage it. While many may see this as being harsh, the truth is that their honesty and transparency are what helped me navigate this difficult journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Kofinas are by far the most caring physicians I have ever met. Both always take the time to answer all of my questions with care and precision. They always make me feel as though I'm the most important case regardless of how busy their day is. These qualities make this difficult journey very tolerable. They gave me the strength I needed to move forward no matter how hard the journey has been.
Describe the protocols Chantae Sullivan-Pyke used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
My treatment strategies were carefully coordinated by Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Kofinas. Because I have diminished ovarian reserve and high FSH, it was necessary to be closely monitored. This usualy entailed being at the office 3 -4 times a week for bloods and sonograms. Depending on my hormone levels and the sonograms they would carefully construct medication protocols that catered to the individual needs of my body. In my particular case, too much stimulation was not necessary. This is a very careful science and so protocols for each cyle varied and because of that it is hard to remember the exact treatment strategies.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses and staff at the clinic always make me feel like I am apart of their family. They are very caring, kind and knowledgable.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
I believe the clinis has many strengths one being that they genuinely care about their patients and that is a very motivating factor duirng this journey. The one weakness is that there needs to be better and clearer communication among the nursing staff.
Monitoring takes place between 7am and 9am. It is first come first serve unless you are just coming for blood work only. There is an ipad when you first walk in that you check in. It is a very organized process.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe Chantae Sullivan-Pyke's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
After 2 cycles of IVF my body was only able to produce 1 egg for an embryo transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
A few times the nurses have not called in prescriptions to the pharmacy and i had to call a few times to get it completed.
Chantae Sullivan-Pyke
Lower Manhattan

[Dr. Masbou] provided my husband and I with choices on how to proceed with certain procedures and fertility treatment plan...She always responds to phone calls and emails in a timely fashion (even on the weekends)...With each cycle my treatment plan changed which produced more eggs each cycle. I really feel that the adjustments [she] made each cycle regarding the medication and treatment plan assisted with obtaining our eggs...strongly suggested single embryo transfer due to my medical condition
The nurses [.at Kofinas Fertility Group] are very knowledgeable and compassionate. They respond to all questions/concerns timely. I have gone through 3 IVF cycles. One of the nurses said to me that I have been so strong throughout this process...They have early morning hours that I was able to come and still get to work on time. Also, I was impressed by their work ethic...They have multiple offices throughout NYC which makes it very convenient
How was your experience with Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Masbou is extremely attentive and informative. She explained all procedures in an informative and caring fashion. She provided my husband and I with choices on how to proceed with certain procedures and fertility treatment plan. We never felt like a number throughout the process. She always responds to phone calls and emails in a timely fashion (even on the weekends). Dr. Masbou has been so helpful and has made this journey easier then I expected.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Masbou is extremely attentive. She responds to any and all questions/concerns faster then any doctor I have ever seen. She never makes you feel like you are a bother or asking a stupid question. She makes you feel like an individual and not giving a cookie cutter treatment plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Masbou and the staff at Kofinas Fertility Clinic are very professional, compassionate, and friendly. Dr. Masbou would always get back to me and answer all my questions in a timely fashion and with such empathy during this challenging time.
Describe the protocols Alexis Masbou used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
I went through 3 IVF cycles and obtained 2 genetically viable eggs. With each cycle my treatment plan changed which produced more eggs each cycle. I really feel that the adjustments that Dr. Masbou made each cycle regarding the medication and treatment plan assisted with obtaining our eggs. I am very thankful for her attention to my needs as a patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses are very knowledgeable and compassionate. They respond to all questions/concerns timely. I have gone through 3 IVF cycles. One of the nurses said to me that I have been so strong throughout this process to be able to go through 3 cycles. That one statement made my day.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
They are very thorough and really want to give you the best chance of having a baby. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They have multiple offices throughout NYC which makes it very convenient. The two offices I have have seen are clean and well kept. Overall a very positive experience.
The monitoring appointments were very convenient for me. I work Mon-Fri 8am-4pm. They have early morning hours that I was able to come and still get to work on time. Also, I was impressed by their work ethic. The doors were open normally 30 minutes prior to their shift starting, so you could come in, sign in, and sit. The staff would start taking patients right away. You did not have to wait for exactly 7am to be called back. It was something that was unexpected.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I feel the cost were appropriate.
Describe Alexis Masbou's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Dr. Masbou strongly suggested single embryo transfer due to my medical condition.

2020, Consult
Dr. Narine was very professional with excellent bedside manners. She listens to concerns and takes the time to explain your diagnosis as well as answer questions. Despite my fertility issues being somewhat different than what other women experience, she was very thorough and compassionate to my situation...she has excellent bedside manners.
Before anything was decided they [Kofinas Fertility Group staff] sat me with a billing consultant that reviewed the cost with me and how much my insurance would cover before any decisions were made...The clinic is always clean and kept COVID 19 protocols. The staff are friendly and polite. They usually keep their appointment times within the 15 minutes they were scheduled for. I appreciate that the clinic takes into consideration billing and that you get to meet with someone regarding that before any further treatment continues.
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Do not wait a second more to get an answer to your fertility issue!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Narine took the time to listen to my entire fertility history during our first visit. She was very thorough in explaining all the tests I would have done and possible treatment options. From beginning to end, the entire process (testing) took about a month and I was very pleased to have an answer as to why I could not keep a pregnancy at the end. Immediately after we had an answer, she moved forward with the treatment plan and within 6 months of my first visit, I was pregnant. In addition, she has excellent bedside manners.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff were all very polite, compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I was fortunate enough that my insurance covered most if not all of the cost of my testing and surgery. Before anything was decided they sat me with a billing consultant that reviewed the cost with me and how much my insurance would cover before any decisions were made.
Levica Narine
2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Kofinas is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He made sure that he was the one to see me at all important appointments, and he answered my nervous emails, even in the evenings and on weekends... I felt like he was invested in helping me have a child...Because of issues fibroids and scar tissue in my uterus, Dr. Kofinas only recommended single embryo transfers.
The [Kofinas Fertility Group] clinic is clean, modern, new and organized. Justine at the front desk is kind, friendly, and welcoming. When you call the office, you feel comfortable and like someone is there to help you...All the nurses were kind, compassionate, and knowledgable. I felt like they all got to know me. They answered called in a timely manner, and they called with results each day. Instructions were always clear and written. The nurses were gentle and kind with difficult news and genuinely happy for me with good news.
How was your experience with Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Kofinas is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He made sure that he was the one to see me at all important appointments, and he answered my nervous emails, even in the evenings and on weekends. I felt like he was invested in helping me have a child.
Be prepared for many tests and a lot of medication.
Dr. Jason Kofinas and his entire staff made a difficult fertility journey a wonderful experience. Dr. Kofinas is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He made sure that he was the one to see me at all important appointments, and he answered my nervous emails, even in the evenings and on weekends. The nurses take excellent care of you even on busy mornings. Their communication is consistent and timely, and instructions are always clear. Everyone was kind and sympathetic with difficult news and were genuinely happy to share positive news.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Mio)
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic is clean, modern, new and organized. Justine at the front desk is kind, friendly, and welcoming. When you call the office, you feel comfortable and like someone is there to help you. I would highly recommend the upper west side office.
Upper West Side

My experience as a patient [of Dr. Masbou] was extremely positive. She was able to explain each step of the multiple processes involved in an IVF Cycle. Her knowledge and expertise is evident, as she is able to explain treatment plans, treatments, and the rationale behind them. Dr. Masbou was able to help prepare me both mentally and physically for the demands and changes that would occur along with Egg Retrieval, Embryo Creation and Preservation, Frozen Embryo Transfer, and Early Pregnancy. She was extremely responsive in a prompt manner to the any questions, concerns, and nervousness that arose over the course of treatment. Her positive and optimistic attitude works wonders during an extremely stressful time and process. As a patient I was fortunate to have been under her care. It is evident she has a passion for her field and expertise and any patient is in the safest hands under her care.
Kofinas Fertility is an extremely well oiled machine. It has been around for quite some time...Although nothing is perfect, they have been nothing but perfect towards me. There is no stone left unturned from prognosis to treatment. They made one of the scariest and most helpless times of my husbands’ and my life so much less frightening and way more manageable...All of the nursing staff were amazing throughout the course of my treatment. Lindsay was extremely helpful with all questions, concerns, and vaccination tutorials. She also was prompt with relaying results.
How was your experience with Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Masbou is the embodiment of an exemplary doctor. My experience as a patient was extremely positive. She was able to explain each step of the multiple processes involved in an IVF Cycle. Her knowledge and expertise is evident, as she is able to explain treatment plans, treatments, and the rationale behind them. Dr. Masbou was able to help prepare me both mentally and physically for the demands and changes that would occur along with Egg Retrieval, Embryo Creation and Preservation, Frozen Embryo Transfer, and Early Pregnancy. She was extremely responsive in a prompt manner to the any questions, concerns, and nervousness that arose over the course of treatment. Her positive and optimistic attitude works wonders during an extremely stressful time and process. As a patient I was fortunate to have been under her care. It is evident she has a passion for her field and expertise and any patient is in the safest hands under her care.
Trust her because she beyond knows what she is doing.
Dr. Masbou embodies everything a doctor should be. She is caring, competent, beyond thorough, proactive, extremely knowledgable, informative, compassionate, and makes very scary situations extremely manageable.
Egg Retrievals: Dr. Masbou used Estrogen Priming during my Ovarian Stimulation in hopes of achieving optimal results in embryos reaching the blastocyst stage. The more embryos you have the greater likelihood it will lead to a live birth. Laparoscopy: Dr. Masbou diagnosed and advised removal of one of my Fallopian Tubes, which had hydrosalpinx, which can effect treatment success rates significantly. Embryo Transfer: Dr. Masbou had me prepare for a Frozen Embryo Transfer using Lupron. This is effective in quieting your reproductive system down. She also helped me manage a blood clotting disorder using a blood thinner to prevent miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay)
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Kofinas Fertility is an extremely well oiled machine. It has been around for quite some time, is staffed by the best and most efficient doctors in the city. When searching for a clinic and torn between two, when it came to Kofinas, the reoccurring quote I heard from multiple people in the Tri-State area was: “They get everybody pregnant.” Although nothing is perfect, they have been nothing but perfect towards me. There is no stone left unturned from prognosis to treatment. They made one of the scariest and most helpless times of my husbands’ and my life so much less frightening and way more manageable.
Most of my care was covered under my insurance plan. Anything additional, such as PGS Testing were presented to us an in open-ended fashion, with costs, pros, and cons on the table in an honest manner.
My doctor recommended a single embryo transfer due to age and other appropriate situational factors.
Lower Manhattan

Dr. Kofinas will give it to you straight about what’s possible for you and your body...He always gave me options. I never really felt like a doctor/patient relationship because it was more like a team of amazing specialists working together for one goal. My experience with Dr. Jason was amazing and I would recommend him and the facility to anyone who is interested in their services... As a patient I felt well cared for and valued. Dr. Jason was alway kind, patient and professional and compassionate. He was honest about expectations and focused on the best possible outcome for me and my situation.
I think the facility [Kofinas Fertility Group] is very modern. It’s welcoming and doesn’t feel cold and sterile. Often times I would be so relaxed I would rest my eyes while waiting for my exam. There’s good music in the waiting room, the artwork is unique and the equipment seems high tech. I was very pleased. There are a ton of assorted magazines to hold your interest but you won’t be waiting long enough to get through one articl
How was your experience with Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Well I’m just going to repeat what I wrote previously. As a patient I felt well cared for and valued. Dr. Jason was alway kind, patient and professional and compassionate. He was honest about expectations and focused on the best possible outcome for me and my situation. He always made sure that I understood what was happening and what the next steps would be. He is a very skilled professional who cares about his patients safety and well being through this emotional roller coaster ride. I felt completely safe in good hands the entire way.
I would tell a prospective client to relinquish your ideas about control. Dr. Kofinas will give it to you straight about what’s possible for you and your body just be open to trusting in him, the staff and the process.
I was always treated like a person with Dr. Jason and the entire staff. In fact, they feel more like extended family these days. He was always patient and kind and answered all of my questions on the phone, in person via email. Every step of the way he explained everything in a manner that was easy to comprehend. He always gave me options. I never really felt like a doctor/patient relationship because it was more like a team of amazing specialists working together for one goal. My experience with Dr. Jason was amazing and I would recommend him and the facility to anyone who is interested in their services.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff was wonderful!They each knew my name and were friendly. We often times chatted about other things and it really helped to lighten things up. They were always helpful and professional and most important kind.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
I think the facility is very modern. It’s welcoming and doesn’t feel cold and sterile. Often times I would be so relaxed I would rest my eyes while waiting for my exam. There’s good music in the waiting room, the artwork is unique and the equipment seems high tech. I was very pleased. There are a ton of assorted magazines to hold your interest but you won’t be waiting long enough to get through one article.
I don’t recall the specific break down of most but I think PGS testing $5,000 retrieval $3500 storage
Upper West Side

He [Dr. Kofinas] was very knowledgeable and thoroughly reviewed my medical records. He wanted to be sure to find the root of my infertility. ... His team did there best and ran all the necessary test. After 4 IUIs and 3 IVFs I finally learned I had endometriosis and MTHFR. ... Once I had a successful heart beat he even recommended a great OB in my area in Long Island. By November my long awaited dream will come true. Thanks to Kofinas and his team.
Monitoring is done every morning from 7am -9am. ... Overall the staff [Kofinas Fertility] were all friendly. If your insurance doesn’t cover medications you can buy them from the office. Check pricing and rules when your are there. ... Good at collecting blood. All sonograms are done by doctors which was great. They would educate when needed. ...
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
He was very knowledgeable and thoroughly reviewed my medical records. He wanted to be sure to find the root of my infertility. He and Dr. Montes were kind and taylored my medications to me. It wasn’t just a standard all patients get the same protocol. My meds, my doses were specific to my needs.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
His main goal is to get you pregnant. The other doctors in the practice all work under his supervision. Once I had a successful heart beat he even recommended a great OB in my area in Long Island. By November my long awaited dream will come true. Thanks to Kofinas and his team.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Kofinas was very kind. He was interested in explaining what others called unexplained infertility. His team did there best and ran all the necessary test. After 4 IUIs and 3 IVFs I finally learned I had endometriosis and MTHFR.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
They were very helpful. Good at collecting blood. All sonograms are done by doctors which was great. They would educate when needed. They would inject your morning meds if needed. The surgery coordinator Jessica was great. They weren’t overly/fake friendly either. The were efficient and wanted be sure you had all you needed before leaving the office.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Overall the staff were all friendly. If your insurance doesn’t cover medications you can buy them from the office. Check pricing and rules when your are there. Calls are returned in a timely manner and you get your instructions before you leave. You do have to wait in the mornings for monitoring but nothing out of the ordinary from the other 4 REs I’ve been to. I will definitely return for future cycles if I need to.
Monitoring is done every morning from 7am -9am. They were efficient in turning the patients over while giving each person there needed time. You will have to wait that is how it is. I've been to 5 different offices and they all have the same walk-in monitoring format.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I have medical insurance which covered most of the process. The medications was a range on quantity. You should know they only accept cash for medication. Co-pays, facility charges, PGS testing a credit card is ok but medication only cash.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
One thing is I would have liked to know the number of embryos made sooner than at my next appointment. This was probably due to the weekend as my embryo count would have been finalized Sunday evening. My only complaint from an otherwise great experience.

2015 - 2019, Successful
Dr. George Kofinas is extremely caring, very knowledgeable and a true perfectionist. ... All the procedures done for me were done with highest degree of quality and the recovery was very quick. Dr. Kofinas never gave a slightest room for error, every decision that was made was done with perfection. ... Dr. Kofinas is very diligent and always makes sure you understand every step of the procedure.
The clinic [Kofinas Fertility Group] is very much unkept, very clean and always make me feel comfortable. With state of the art equipment and techniques this clinic makes me very confident and that there is no cutting corners. ... The staff are amazing, very pleasant and professional, everyone knowing your name, to seamless scheduling, fantastic communications and patient service - making each visit stressless and my partner and I have felt so confident the whole time.
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. George Kofinas is extremely caring, very knowledgeable and a true perfectionist. My experience has been nothing but outstanding, I am completely taken away by his expertise in the field of fertility and medicine. Dr. Kofinas always takes the time to explain related medical terms and conditions. He is friendly and genuine that really makes me feel like I am part of a family. I have done few procedures with Dr. Kofinas and they were all done perfectly and as planned. Truly blessed to be in good hands with Dr. Kofinas.
My advice is to trust Dr. Kofinas and follow his instructions and you will have successful result. Dr. Kofinas is very knowledgeable and has many years of experience in this field of practice. I would also advice to ask any questions that you may have, Dr. Kofinas is very diligent and always makes sure you understand every step of the procedure. My main advice is to be patient and confident, you will be rewarded.
Dr. George Kofinas and his team made the whole process as easy as they possibly could and really felt like they were supporting us the whole time. The atmosphere is very personal and friendly, everyone knows you by name and very welcoming. Special attention to detail and very professional during every visit. Every single detail was so thoughtful and help you stay in the best state of mind for this important moment.
Describe the protocols George Kofinas used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
George Kofinas always works out a strategy depending on each specific situation. Before any treatment strategies are developed each patient's situation is thoroughly evaluated and thought through. During step by step process, detailed instructions were given while closely monitoring results. In my situation results were very positive and always as planned, extra time taken to make sure that a given strategy worked flawlessly. All the procedures done for me were done with highest degree of quality and the recovery was very quick. Dr. Kofinas never gave a slightest room for error, every decision that was made was done with perfection.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Jessica, Angela)
The staff are amazing, very pleasant and professional, everyone knowing your name, to seamless scheduling, fantastic communications and patient service - making each visit stressless and my partner and I have felt so confident the whole time. The nurse take their time to make sure you are completely comfortable and truly seek to make you feel special every step of the way.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic is very much unkept, very clean and always make me feel comfortable. With state of the art equipment and techniques this clinic makes me very confident and that there is no cutting corners. The waiting area is spacious and feels luxurious with many patient rooms available.
My cost are generally very fair and mostly covered by my private medical insurance. There were some cost associated with certain medication but the prices were reasonable. There was a payment plan option available as well, which was very convenient.
Describe George Kofinas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The doctor had strong preference to single embryo transfer. He carefully explained that in my specific situation only one embryo transfer was possible. His approach viewed all possible strategies and after thorough consideration with me, we decided on a safe and smart decision, which very positive results.

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Kofinas was very thorough throughout his examinations and throughout the sonograms. When I took the biopsy I was very scared because it was my first time and he guided me throughout the whole process by telling me exactly what to expect and what was coming next. I always felt he had my best interests at heart. ... The only option for me is to conceive through a donor egg using my husbands sperm.
At Dr. Kofinas office [Kofinas Fertility Group] all the staff were pretty nice I was just a little nervous because the financial administration coordinator was a bit rude when she found out my situation. Other than that the doctors there and nurses were very kind and helpful. I have take sonograms and a biopsy as well along with blood tests. ... The doctors and nurses at this fertility institute all work together as a team and come together to accommodate your needs to the best of their ability.
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Kofinas was very thorough throughout his examinations and throughout the sonograms. When I took the biopsy I was very scared because it was my first time and he guided me throughout the whole process by telling me exactly what to expect and what was coming next. I always felt he had my best interests at heart. I have people I used to work with that went to him and had success stories so I was really hoping to have this opportunity to have my chance to become a mom. The biggest problem is that it is so costly 25,000 and I can't afford it because I support both my parents and work full time. It's very hard for me.
Put your trust and your dreams into Dr. Kofinas hands, he will assure you you are in the right hands.
At Dr. Kofinas office all the staff were pretty nice I was just a little nervous because the financial administration coordinator was a bit rude when she found out my situation. Other than that the doctors there and nurses were very kind and helpful. I have take sonograms and a biopsy as well along with blood tests.
I had sonograms and a biopsy test done to tell if I can become pregnant. The only option for me is to conceive through a donor egg using my husbands sperm. The tests were going to tell me if I had any chance to try and become pregnant. I remember going in for the results and we were so nervous but the doctor told us we can get pregnant that the results came back and I would carry most likely to term and the cervix size looked good and all that. We were ecstatic however out dreams got shattered when we found out the cost of it. We really want to become parents its really hard to save when we are supporting both of my parents. Wish we could find our miracle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses were very welcoming and explained all the steps and what was going to be done whenever I had a visit.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic is very welcoming and always tries to answer all of your questions. The office at Dr. George Kofinas is very spacious and very well situated. They have couches chairs and plants situated very nicely in the waiting room. I was very pleased waiting there, usually I'm nervous at appointments however sonething about this place made me feel welcomed. One thing that could be a downside is the doctor you get might not be in on the days and time you may need. The work hours are from I believe 7 am to 5pm. I know for me it was a bit hard to schedule appointments around my work schedule, however thank God I was able to make appointments to see such amazing and kindhearted doctors who really listen to your stories and try to help you in the best way they can. The blood work if I'm correct is all done in the morning. I found that sometimes you can be placed on hold for awhile and sometimes it would be too long that you would just hang up and call back again. The doctors and nurses at this fertility institute all work together as a team and come together to accommodate your needs to the best of their ability. I would definitely recommend this team of doctors and nursing staff to anyone who is looking to start a family. The doctors here are reliable and always try to get back to you if you call or answer any questions you may have. I was recommended from girls I used to work with because they have had success stories of getting pregnant with Dr. kofinas so I said hey what do I have to lose. I am happy I gave myself a chance I'm just sad because we don't have the necessary funding to make our dreams come true. I am continuously praying and hoping for a miracle everyday because I would love to start a family of my own. I believe everyone deserves a chance at that. I would definitely recommend this office and wonderful team of doctors to anyone who wants or has dreams to start a family. They have many successful patients I am only hoping to add to that number of successes they have had over many many years.
It cost us over $2,000 for consultation, sonograms and biopsy. The total of the procedure we need is 25,000 plus additional charges I seen on the paper for egg retrieval and other things .
Upper West Side

We [Dr. Chantae Sullivan-Pyke] only did three cycles of IUI. I was scheduled for laparoscopy surgery to check to see if I had endometriosis and to make sure my uterus had no issues before moving forward. She wanted to check to see if there were any issues before we moved on to either IUI or proceeded with IVF. We were planning to determine which path to take based on the results of the procedure....
All of my needs and most procedures took place at the Manhattan Office (65 Broadway)[Kofinas Fertility Group]. Everyone was well aware of what was going on. Financial advisors were extremely knowledgeable about my coverage. The doctors and nurses were able to help me navigate prescription drug coverage as well...I wish that they had an MSW or Psychologist on staff to counsel women when they do not have a successful cycle or miscarry. To their credit, they do offer referrals for counselors, therapists, and support groups.
How was your experience with Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
The comprehensive medical plan was explained empathetically with detail. She shared all of my results with me and explained how the treatment plan addressed my needs as a patient. She asked us if we had any questions, so that both my husband and I can voice our concerns.
Ask questions when she asks if you have any. She is willing to explain your treatment plan and how the science works.
The doctor explains each step in the process and the purpose of each medication. The doctor also checked in to see how I was doing during each cycle and asked me if I had any questions.
We only did three cycles of IUI. I was scheduled for laparoscopy surgery to check to see if I had endometriosis and to make sure my uterus had no issues before moving forward. She wanted to check to see if there were any issues before we moved on to either IUI or proceeded with IVF. We were planning to determine which path to take based on the results of the procedure. Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit NYC, I have been in touch with her and am continuing on my regimen of medications to ensure that all my hormone levels remain ideal for fertility when we resume treatment this summer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff returns your calls within the day. Each nurse has been friendly and supportive. Nurses are also able to answer questions about the process and were extremely helpful with explaining and teaching me how to take a trigger shot.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Strengths: One-stop shopping. All of my needs and most procedures took place at the Manhattan Office (65 Broadway). Everyone was well aware of what was going on. Financial advisors were extremely knowledgeable about my coverage. The doctors and nurses were able to help me navigate prescription drug coverage as well. Weaknesses: I wish it were closer to my home. I wish that they had an MSW or Psychologist on staff to counsel women when they do not have a successful cycle or miscarry. To their credit, they do offer referrals for counselors, therapists, and support groups.
I have GHI/Emblem Health and as a public school teacher, my copayments consisted of lab fees ($20) and doctor visit fees ($50 per visit). IUI cycles were covered by my insurance company.
Not applicable. We did not discuss this yet.
Chantae Sullivan-Pyke
Lower Manhattan

IVF with PGS and one year of storage (without insurance coverage) was $22,500. They [Kofinas Fertility Group] were able to work it out with my insurance company to have the meds covered.... Lindsay and Christine are the best. In addition to emailing Dr. Masbou, I've also taken to emailing Lindsay when I have questions I know she can answer and she's been the absolute best.
How was your experience with Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Masbou is extremely attentive and caring in a way that I was not expecting. After our first failed IUI with her, she sent me a personal email to ask how I was doing and that she was so sorry about the failed cycle. Even at our initial consultation, her first question to me was nothing about our past infertility workups, she looked right at me and said, "first of all, how are you doing mentally and emotionally?" She explains procedures before and during them and makes sure you know why she is recommending a line of treatment. We brings up options and let's you decide what you think is right for you and then is completely gungho behind whatever choice you make.
Don't be afraid to ask questions or email her directly - she responds so quickly! I was so nervous in the beginning to email her because I felt like I was annoying and should have asked all these things while I was at my appointment - but there's so much information and sometimes questions come up later. She never makes you feel like anything you ask is stupid or silly or annoying. She even emailed me once from her vacation because she knew I was antsy about results.
With my first RE, I was most definitely a number. I needed to remind him of my history multiple times. It always felt like he forgot things he'd said to me or he was confusing me with another patient. I've never felt that way at Kofinas Fertility or with Dr. Masbou. She remembers everything, follows up on what's going on in our everyday life outside of fertility, and genuinely seems invested in us being successful.
During IVF, we started with gonal-F and then swapped for menopur after a few days. Dr. Masbou didn't want to overstimulate me so we played it safe to start. We ended up with 22 eggs, 17 of which fertilized, 8 made it to freeze.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Lindsay and Christine are the best. In addition to emailing Dr. Masbou, I've also taken to emailing Lindsay when I have questions I know she can answer and she's been the absolute best. My husband refers to her as "Janet" (from the Good Place) as she always pops up to help you with whatever you need.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
They're very thorough with testing and I remember feeling like they were overdoing the diagnostic testing in the beginning. Now, being further along in this journey, I'm glad that they're really trying to get to the root of our problems and not just lump us into the "unexplained" category forever. Sometimes it's frustrating because you want to be pregnant NOW and all these tests delay the process but they're truly trying to figure out exactly what they're dealing with to give you the best chance of success.
Very easy. You can make an appointment for a specific time or just show up at any point between 7 and 9am. Never waited more than a few minutes in their UWS Manhattan office.
IVF with PGS and one year of storage (without insurance coverage) was $22,500. They were able to work it out with my insurance company to have the meds covered.
1 PGS embryo transfers only.
Brooklyn Center
Dr Kofinas is in a class by himself. Kind thoughtful listens, he is not pushy he responds to questions and makes himself available for questions and concerns. He genuinely wants me to get pregnant and he takes the time to individualize my care. ... Understands that the process is a challenging emotional one. Professional. Available. Clear about what he does during the sonogram. Tells you what’s happening, updates you on the progress of follicles. Trustworthy.
Informative flexible appointment scheduling. Sometimes there is a wait but apologies always follow. Couple nurses [Kofinas Fertility Group] need to practice drawing blood better. It can be a little daunting having a different nurse see you every few days. You Want to develop a relationship of sorts with the person who is taking care of you. However because of the other Kofinas centers in manhattan and Staten Island the nursing staff tends to rotate among the three locations.
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Understands that the process is a challenging emotional one. Professional. Available. Clear about what he does during the sonogram. Tells you what’s happening, updates you on the progress of follicles. Trustworthy. I would like to be told at all times why a cycle is cancelled. When I don’t know I get stressed out.
Ask questions, ask questions ask questions. Feel comfortable asking, it’s your life it’s your baby’s life. No question is too stupid. Tell the doctor how you feel about the process and how it’s affecting you. Don’t be superwoman. They are your medical caregivers and they are also your support outside of home. They are warm people so don’t be shy. Also book early appointments or you could wait esp when it’s close to a holiday weekend.
Dr Kofinas is in a class by himself. Kind thoughtful listens, he is not pushy he responds to questions and makes himself available for questions and concerns. He genuinely wants me to get pregnant and he takes the time to individualize my care. Amazing. I don’t feel like cattle.
I used progesterone for a few days then stopped that and began clomid based on blood tests. Then clomid and Cetrotide then clomid, cetrotide and menopur. Then trigger shot. Then gonal and I can’t remembwr the rest. My follicles grew, they matured nicely as planned and they fertilized on their own. They made it to day 5 blastocysts. They didn’t pass the genetics test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Ashley and another wonderful primary nurse.)
Wonderful kind accommodating helpful. It was as if I was getting everything for free or I had already paid everything in full. Truly a great team.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Informative flexible appointment scheduling. Sometimes there is a wait but apologies always follow. Couple nurses need to practice drawing blood better. It can be a little daunting having a different nurse see you every few days. You Want to develop a relationship of sorts with the person who is taking care of you. However because of the other Kofinas centers in manhattan and Staten Island the nursing staff tends to rotate among the three locations. I myself didn’t particularly care for that but I think some people do not care.
It was not a cattle call. I don’t like that word “cattle”, who came up with that word to describe human beings? Anyhow, it was a well oiled machine. I l have been seeing Dr Kofinas for four months, my first procedure being in January 2019 I have only had a long wait (over 40 minutes) three times and I went there a lot.
My insurance covers $10000. The rest I paid
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
My nurse misunderstood an order from dr Kofinas about progesterone and gave me instructions according to her understanding. However what Kofinas fertility does is to keep you informed of your progress every step of the way so before I did anything because we thought the instructions a bit contrary, I emailed Dr Kofinas to confirm and he called me almost right away. Apologized and gave me the correct instructions.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. B [Brzechffa] was the first doctor to ever make me feel comfortable throughout my entire 8 years of ttc. The moment I met him he was funny, talkative and made me feel like my journey was in the right hands. No matter how scared I was during our visits he reassured me that he wouldn't cause me any unnecessary pain...From the start he was kind and talkative.... Dr.B took the time to care about my situation if even just for that moment. I appreciated that.
My nurse [at Kofinas Fertility] for a good portion of my visits was Jessica. She was the best. Every day that I was there she'd be happy and cheerful...One of their strengths would be they don't have a set appointment schedule between the hours of 7-9am. So you can just walk right in and be seen by a doctor or a nurse for blood draws. They are also very welcoming. When it comes to weaknesses I would say one is that it does take a while to hear back from them if you leave a message for a nurse or doctor. Calling in for results usually ends up an all day game of phone tag. Other than that I love this facility and would recommend it to anyone ttc.
How was your experience with Peter Brzechffa at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. B hit it off with me right from the start. When I first started my journey with Kofinas Institute I originally had another doctor. She had gotten pregnant and was having complications so majority of the time she'd be on leave. They tried to fit me in with another doctor but she was very cold. Like ice. So I requested another doctor. That's when I met Dr.B. From the start he was kind and talkative. I was just about to do my 2nd IUI (of a back to back IUI process) and was completely shaken up as my first IUI had gone terribly just 2 days prior. He made me so relaxed that I barely even felt the catheter go through. He even let me know about my tilted uterus which no other doctor had ever informed me. Dr.B took the time to care about my situation if even just for that moment. I appreciated that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter Brzechffa at Kofinas Fertility Group?
He likes to talk so be prepared to listen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter Brzechffa at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. B was the first doctor to ever make me feel comfortable throughout my entire 8 years of ttc. The moment I met him he was funny, talkative and made me feel like my journey was in the right hands. No matter how scared I was during our visits he reassured me that he wouldn't cause me any unnecessary pain. I appreciated that because other doctors would just poke and prod me like cattle. He wasn't my regular doctor at first, but after my doctor quit the facility I made it my business to request him for each of my visits thereafter.
Describe the protocols Peter Brzechffa used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
Prior to being under the care of Dr.B I had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and d&c because an HSG exam did not work for me. While inside they found a large mass weighing down my left Fallopian tube which they removed. They also found endometriosis stage 1 which they too removed. My tubes were reportedly open and I was give. The green light to begin ttc again. 2 weeks after surgery I started my first round of Clomid 50mgs. It failed. After that I did 3 more cycles of Clomid 50mgs. Ovulation didn't occur and pregnancy wasn't achieved. I was told I would need to go the route of injections. While under the care of Dr.B I was on a 75iu then 125iu of Gonal-F switching everyday for about 2 weeks. I'd go in every other day for an ultrasound and blood draws. When my eggs matured I was given the OK to do my trigger shot of Novarel. 2 days after triggering I went in for my IUI. I did this routine for 4 months. Each cycle was a failed attempt and none achieved pregnancy. After my final IUI I was told by Dr.B during a consult visit that IVF would be my last hope at achieving a pregnancy. Since then we've been trying but struggling to save up our pennies to make that happen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Jessica)
My nurse for a good portion of my visits was Jessica. She was the best. Every day that I was there she'd be happy and cheerful. No matter how nerve wrecking the appointment she'd manage to calm me. The day I found out I'd need surgery she was there and managed to ease all the fear within me. There are a few really great nurses there but she's definitely one of the best.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peter Brzechffa at Kofinas Fertility Group.
My copay was $50 per visit. I had to visit every other day for 3 weeks per month. My injections out of pocket were $80 per injection. I used about 21 injections per cycle. Those were the only costs I had to endure during my past treatments.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
In the past I've had a few problems with getting a nurse to call me back after leaving a few messages for test results or prescriptions. They were few and far between but it has happened.
Peter Brzechffa

2021 - 2022, 4 Eggs Frozen
From minute one we knew Dr. C [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] was in it with us and deeply cared about helping create our family. He always took the time to explain every detail and answer our unending questions. At no point did we feel like just another patient, overlooked or rushed...When he made a suggestion or recommendation it was so comforting to be absolutely confident that his way was truly what was best for us and our specific situation....
each interaction with Dr C and the team [at Kofinas Fertility Group] was professional, personal, and supportive...never felt like a number and everyone at Kofinas, not just Dr. C, seemed to be very invested in our care. They never seemed annoyed by our never-ending questions...At no point did we feel like just another patient, overlooked or rushed...When he [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] made a suggestion or recommendation it was so comforting to be absolutely confident that his way was truly what was best for us and our specific situation...
Dr C. is the best! We worked with Dr Chatzicharalampous and the Kofinas team for a little over a year and could not be happier with our experience. Every trip to the office and each interaction with Dr C and the team was professional, personal, and supportive. Fertility and IVF are stressful under even the best of circumstances and I can't imagine having worked with anyone else. From minute one we knew Dr. C was in it with us and deeply cared about helping create our family. He always took the time to explain every detail and answer our unending questions. At no point did we feel like just another patient, overlooked or rushed. We even came up with our own in-house motto of "in Dr C. We Trust!" When he made a suggestion or recommendation it was so comforting to be absolutely confident that his way was truly what was best for us and our specific situation. When we are ready to grow our family in a few years we look forward to going back to Kofinas and being greeted by a friend who will successfully guide us on the next step in our journey.
Trust Dr. C!
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
I always appreciated that I never felt like a number and everyone at Kofinas, not just Dr. C, seemed to be very invested in our care. They never seemed annoyed by our never-ending questions. Thank you!

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Jason Kofinas is super professional, compassionnate, knowledgeable, and kind. At my initial meeting with him, he listened to my medical history and my struggles with fertility. I truely felt understood and heard. He said to me , "We will make this happen"...I received personalized treatment and protocal to deal with my conditions. I was not given the same protocal as the patient before me. Dr. Jason Kofinas explained very treatment and made changes as he thought were beneficial to my treatment.
The nurses [at Kofinas] are super nice and accommodating. They always maded sure that I understood all of the instructions and that I had all of my medication needed. I was a early patient in the office and they always took me in even before office hours. They are all very kind and pleasant. They always made me feel welcome...The moment you walk in, you feel welcome. Its very clean and organized. The staff is friendly and helpful. They have 3 facilities. The Central Park West only provides check up. No medical procedures done there. The only weaknesses is parking is a little bit difficult in all facility.
How was your experience with Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Jason Kofinas is super professional, compassionnate, knowledgeable, and kind. At my initial meeting with him, he listened to my medical history and my struggles with fertility. I truely felt understood and heard. He said to me , "We will make this happen". I'm finally pregnant! I started this journal 5 years ago. Dr. Jason Kofinas was my third doctor and third facility that I received treatment in. I'm forever grateful for my miracle!!!
Just trust and believe in him. He is brilliant and so knowlegeable in his field.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses are super nice and accommodating. They always maded sure that I understood all of the instructions and that I had all of my medication needed. I was a early patient in the office and they always took me in even before office hours. They are all very kind and pleasant. They always made me feel welcome.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic is wonderful. The moment you walk in, you feel welcome. Its very clean and organized. The staff is friendly and helpful. They have 3 facilities. The Central Park West only provides check up. No medical procedures done there. The only weaknesses is parking is a little bit difficult in all facility.

2015 - 2019, Successful
I had 4 IVF cycles at the other clinic without success and had to obtain donor eggs. Dr. Kofinas was very thorough in checking for genetic mutations and addressing all possible issues. Dr. Kofinas was very confident in the treatments offered and delivered the results discussed.... Protocol for treating patients with immunological issues included many medications such as Lovenox, Metformin, and Prednisone in addition to regular stimulation medications such as Menopure and Gonal-F, Lupron, and Cetrodide.
Clinic [Kofinas Fertility Group] is a part of the hospital and is run smoothly and efficiently. You do need to come in really early if you want to be seen quickly, around 5:30 am. But this allows you to leave before 8 am and still make it to work the same day. The lab results are ready later the same day.... This doctor's policy is to only transfer a single embryo as far as I am aware but this could be specifics of my particular case.
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Follow his directions precisely and you will get the result promised.
I was explained everything when requested and received attention as human.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Christina)
Very compassionate and responsible.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Clinic is a part of the hospital and is run smoothly and efficiently. You do need to come in really early if you want to be seen quickly, around 5:30 am. But this allows you to leave before 8 am and still make it to work the same day. The lab results are ready later the same day.
It was convenient and on time
I have an insurance that covers fertility treatments.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I had to stay on top of my medications and make sure that they were ordered and called in on time.
Upper West Side

Dr. Montes is a very dedicated with her patients very kind and have the patient to explain you everything and she is very professional ... I was given a treatment for my hormones because I was having menstration disorder and she made sure that the treatment I was doing it right she even call me to make sure I was doing it right ... I have not done my procedure of IVF because I can not afford the total amount but I had surgery with her and other treatments so When I could afford the treatment I will be ready .
This clinic [Kofinas Fertility Group] is a very organize and a very clean clinic . They are very professional and explain very well and give you the attention you need.They are very attentive when you arrive and when you leave ... I don’t remember the nurses by name but I know them by face they are very supportive and very kind ...
How was your experience with Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Montes is a very dedicated with her patients very kind and have the patient to explain you everything and she is very professional .My experience with her is always good I will recommend her to anyone . I have not done my procedure of IVF because I can not afford the total amount but I had surgery with her and other treatments so When I could afford the treatment I will be ready .
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group?
The advice that I will give to a prospective patient is to write all your questions that you have to ask her and she will be very gladly to answer you .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group?
She is a great doctor she is always willing to explain to you everything you want to know . She makes you feel comfortable and she really knows what she is doing and saying very dedicated with her patients .
Describe the protocols Melissa Montes used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
This clinic is a very organize and a very clean clinic . They are very professional and explain very well and give you the attention you need.They are very attentive when you arrive and when you leave .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I have a co payment of $50 dollars all the time I have to see her and others payments for blood test and sonogram. To do the IVF and other procedure I have to pay $10,000 out of pocket but I can not afford that
Describe Melissa Montes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Melissa Montes