9.9

Staten Island, NY 10314
Upper West Side
55 Central Park W

2021 - 2022, Successful
AS Dr. C's patient he was very kind and personable. He stayed positive through it all and that helped me to stay positive. It's so easy to get discouraged with IVF and he made sure to always keep a positive light on everything we were doing...was always very attentive and took his time to answer any questions I had...I did request to have 2 embryos transferred as my first one was unsuccessful. Dr. C advised to go with one again this time as I still have 2 other embryos...
Kofinas always had someone available to answer any questions I had and everyone was always very professional and accommodating. The locations worked perfectly and the hours made it possible for me to get everything done before work...The nursing staff was professional and friendly. You don't spend a lot of time with them but they are always willing to answer any questions you have or just give a positive word of encouragement...
How was your experience with Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Listen to everything he has to say and understand that his goal is for you to get pregnant.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. C was always very attentive and took his time to answer any questions I had. He was very positive every step of the way.
Describe the protocols Charalampos Chatzicharalampous used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
I had a biopsy to assess the best day to transfer my embryo.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I don’t remember most is covered under my insurance.
Describe Charalampos Chatzicharalampous's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.

2022, Successful
Dr. Harry [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] is extremely knowledgeable, passionate about his field, and most importantly kind and warm. He makes sure to explain all options, answer all of your questions, and help you make the best choice for your situation...takes the time to talk to you, explain everything, and listen to your questions during every consultation or monitoring session...
the whole staff at Kofinas is caring, kind, and welcoming...The nursing staff is kind, patient, and compassionate. I have very difficult veins and they always listened to my concerns, were patient with getting blood out, and were understanding. I truly felt cared for by the nurses...Strengths: communication, will work to find the best payment plan for you, knowledgeable, clean modern facilities, empathetic Weaknesses: none, this was truly the best experience I could've imagined...
Dr. Harry is extremely knowledgeable, passionate about his field, and most importantly kind and warm. He makes sure to explain all options, answer all of your questions, and help you make the best choice for your situation.
You will not regret it!
Dr. Harry takes the time to talk to you, explain everything, and listen to your questions during every consultation or monitoring session. Additionally, the whole staff at Kofinas is caring, kind, and welcoming.
Fertility diagnostic testing, one cycle of pills to stimulate ovulation followed by monitoring and timed intercourse, once pregnant he provided observation, medicine to support the pregnancy, and monitoring throughout the first trimester
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff is kind, patient, and compassionate. I have very difficult veins and they always listened to my concerns, were patient with getting blood out, and were understanding. I truly felt cared for by the nurses!
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
$20 copay each time, otherwise they worked with my insurance to cover all my expenses

2022, Successful
Dr. Charalampos Is an amazing man. He was always so happy never anger when coming to office always seem happy. Always made me feel comfortable and we would laugh and just always glad to see him when I came to the office...We only did one embryo. Would have been nice to do two but I guess for safety measure. But super happy regardless...Be patient and listen and trust the process. Even though it can be difficult at times.
From the front desk to the cleaning staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group are] amazing. The Drs and the nursing staff all great. For weakness I didn’t see any because I always felt they always are on point. The area loud outside because of construction but once you walk in the doors you don’t hear anything from outside... All the nurses are sweet ladies and I have fussy veins but always so gentle and was able to draw blood
With the whole Kofinas experience I started in 2021 just finding what I have to do and you do keep you hopes up and they make you feel welcomed and family and I started with 2 other drs before Dr Charalampos aka Dr Harry but he did my transfer and saw me while I was on my cycle so basically start to finish and we got pregnant on the first try. This is my first pregnancy due to my condition but his bedside manners are really great. I’ve never had a issue with any of the doctors at Kofinas they are all really sweet and nice people and the nursing staff too
Progesterone in oil (injections) x1 day in booty cheek Lovenox (injections) x2 a day in stomach Estrogen pill x 2 a day Metformin x 2 a day Prenatal X 1 a day Calcium x 2 a day For the medication was on it for maybe a good 3 months First month was to get my lining thick enough for the transfer and I was about 10-11mm thick when transfer was scheduled and we continued medication a little pasted my 10 weeks of pregnancy and now I’ll be seeing my Ob for now on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and makilda I know I’m not spelling it right )
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
From the front desk to the cleaning staff amazing. The Drs and the nursing staff all great. For weakness I didn’t see any because I always felt they always are on point. The area loud outside because of construction but once you walk in the doors you don’t hear anything from outside.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kofinas Fertility Group.
You schedule your appointment or some are a time frame walk-in 7-9am.so it really depends what you are doing
The process for me was an expense but so worth it because my insurance didn’t really pay for anything they paid about 1400$ for me in total of procedures and some of my medications the rest is on me. But the financial office I only dealt with them when I had to get the pricing for everything I had to get done it’s just hearing the numbers is shocking but it was something I wanted to go through and wanted so I went through

2021 - 2022, Successful
As a patient he [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] diagnosed me with several fertility issues that were other wise left untreared and resulted in previous loses...He did seem to recommend the IVF without seeing the iui results, so that did make me doubt myself a tad but he did mention he just didn't want me to waste to much time if it didn't work so he wanted me to be prepared for the next step. i appreciate the honesty in forsight...
5 stars for all of the staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group]. They know what you're going through and always treat you with care and compassion...The initial consultation is long where you need to ask what yoh can. For yohr follow ups,there is usutheally a lot of patients for those visisit but the appointments go fast . Arrive early if you have work. Before 630am . It can be tiring but worth it...
As a patient he diagnosed me with several fertility issues that were other wise left untreared and resulted in previous loses. I had times I felt discouraged becuase I wasn't sure if the iui would work. He did seem to recommend the IVF without seeing the iui results, so that did make me doubt myself a tad but he did mention he just didn't want me to waste to much time if it didn't work so he wanted me to be prepared for the next step. i appreciate the honesty in forsight . He always told me everyone deserves a family and their is always options which was always comforting
Ask all the questions even the ones that seem silly . Be prepared for the process and DR Harri is always there to support. Take all his advice, don't deviate wnd you'll find success
He always spoke with care and made sure o understood exactly what was going on always free to answer questions even the hard ones.
We started in 2021, my tunes were blocked, my insurance wouldn't cover ivf so I did other methods to unblock them I asked him to test me again and I was cleared. He have me a lost a vitamins and prescription drugs I needed to prepare me for my pregnancy. After 2 cycles it was a success
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Paige, Courtney and Diana)
5 stars for all of the staff. They know what you're going through and always treat you with care and compassion
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
He was the only Dr in the group that took my insurance. Although covered, alot of the supplements are out of pocket and the visits are very frequent so the copays add up. It depends on your insurance. That par for the course

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Harry took his time and answered all my concerns. My appointments wasn’t rushed...After 2 miscarriages I was about to give up hope until I met Dr. H...I started my journey with Dr. H in December 2021. I had 1 round of IUI negative pregnancy result. Dr. H wanted to be aggressive and I went straight to IVF. After 1 round of IVF I became pregnant. Dr. H made my dream come true...
What I like about Kofinas is that it’s never a long wait. The early morning monitoring was perfect time frame. Every appointment they do blood work and sonogram. The good thing about Kofinas is that they call you with the results either good or bad...The nurses were great. They made me feel comfortable every time...Dr. Harry took his time and answered all my concerns. My appointments wasn’t rushed...
Dr.Harry is a great doctor. I started my journey back in December 2021. After 2 miscarriages I was about to give up hope until I met Dr. H which he reassured me and made sure that didn’t happen. Fast forward September 2022 I am now 10 weeks pregnant. I would definitely recommend Dr.H.
Don’t give up on your dreams of becoming a parent. Dr.H is the go to doctor.
I felt like a human because Dr. Harry took his time and answered all my concerns. My appointments wasn’t rushed.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses were great. They made me feel comfortable every time.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
What I like about Kofinas is that it’s never a long wait. The early morning monitoring was perfect time frame. Every appointment they do blood work and sonogram. The good thing about Kofinas is that they call you with the results either good or bad. I would definitely recommend Kofinas for those struggling to conceive.
Morning monitoring was perfect for me. I can go there then head straight to work. I’m always there less than an hour.
Kofinas was out of network for me. My insurance paid a good portion of it. Total out of pocket was around $13,000.
None

2021 - 2022, Successful
He [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] was kind and patient, free of judgement and always open minded and helpful. He knew how much this process meant to me and how emotional everything was as well. He was always sensitive to that...He treated me with compassion and kindness and did everything he could to make my experience as comfortable as possible. I am forever grateful for his support and guidance throughout my journey...
The nurses and nursing staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group] were all truly amazing as well. They made each visit a bit more manageable by explaining things, always answering my questions in person, or when I called or via email...Monitoring appointments were easy - there sometimes were long waits but not always. They run a very efficient and smooth ship...The surgery center is beautiful and I always felt like I was in the best of hands. Everyone from the doctors to the front desk receptionists were kind, helpful and patient...
Dr. Harry helped make my dreams come true. He treated me with compassion and kindness and did everything he could to make my experience as comfortable as possible. I am forever grateful for his support and guidance throughout my journey.
Be open minded and ask all the questions!
Dr. Harry is the absolute best doctor I've ever worked with. He was kind and patient, free of judgement and always open minded and helpful. He knew how much this process meant to me and how emotional everything was as well. He was always sensitive to that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Mio)
The nurses and nursing staff were all truly amazing as well. They made each visit a bit more manageable by explaining things, always answering my questions in person, or when I called or via email. They are all incredibly wonderful and patient people.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Kofinas was wonderful every step of the way. The surgery center is beautiful and I always felt like I was in the best of hands. Everyone from the doctors to the front desk receptionists were kind, helpful and patient. I'd recommend Kofinas everyday if I could!
Monitoring appointments were easy - there sometimes were long waits but not always. They run a very efficient and smooth ship!

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. C [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] always took the time to answer any and all questions. We never felt rushed during our appointments...has a kind demeanor and is an excellent communicator. He was ready to answer any and all questions...readily available if we needed him. He explained everything and then re-explained when needed. He is a doctor that will remember you when you come in for your next appointment. Dr. C is honest and upfront and will never give a false sense of reassurance...
The nursing staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group] was prompt in responding to call back requests...The staff try their best to make the process as seamless as possible. But new patients should expect and understand that there will be a wait to be seen at times...Dr. C [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] always took the time to answer any and all questions. We never felt rushed during our appointments...has a kind demeanor and is an excellent communicator.
Dr. C has a kind demeanor and is an excellent communicator. He was ready to answer any and all questions. We cannot thank him enough for guiding us through this process and always being readily available if we needed him. He explained everything and then re-explained when needed. He is a doctor that will remember you when you come in for your next appointment. Dr. C is honest and upfront and will never give a false sense of reassurance.
Ask. Ask. Ask. The only stupid question is the question that I never asked.
Dr. C always took the time to answer any and all questions. We never felt rushed during our appointments.
We really liked that everything proceeded in a steady pace. No part of the process ever felt rushed.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff was prompt in responding to call back requests.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The staff try their best to make the process as seamless as possible. But new patients should expect and understand that there will be a wait to be seen at times. I would recommend all new patients keep their own record of appointment dates and what was done or discussed during appointments to look back on and refer to if needed.
> $5000
2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Harry [Chatzicharalampous] is the absolute BEST. I was treated with such respect and I was treated more like a family member than a patient. He was very professional and always answered my questions and emails immediately. He stuck by my side and never let me lose hope nor did he ever give up on me...He will do whatever he can to help you, he will take the time to speak with you via email, in person or on the phone...
[nurses at Kofinas Fertility Group] Kind, professional, compassionate and understanding...Professional and so kind. I was always greeted by the front desk staff with a smile. Nurses and doctors were amazing. All so attentive and compassionate...I was treated with such respect and I was treated more like a family member than a patient. He [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] was very professional and always answered my questions and emails immediately...
Dr. Harry is one of a kind. He treated me like family and truly showed that he cared. He always listened to my concerns and questions and never gave up on me. He was my doctor for about 2 years. I am not longer a patient but he still called to check in on me. Simple the best doctor ever.
You will not be disappointed. He will do whatever he can to help you, he will take the time to speak with you via email, in person or on the phone.
Dr. Harry is the absolute BEST. I was treated with such respect and I was treated more like a family member than a patient. He was very professional and always answered my questions and emails immediately. He stuck by my side and never let me lose hope nor did he ever give up on me. I met many doctors before but none of them can compare to Dr. Harry. I am pregnant with TWINS now and no longer seeing him and he still contacted me to see how I was doing. Highly recommend Dr. Harry.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Kind, professional, compassionate and understanding.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Professional and so kind. I was always greeted by the front desk staff with a smile. Nurses and doctors were amazing. All so attentive and compassionate. Highly recommend this office. I cannot think of any weaknesses at this time.
Unknown

2022, Successful
She [Dr. Montes] had a custom-tailored approach with my husband and I throughout the communication, evaluation, and treatment process. She showed genuine care and compassion... She suggested having laparoscopic surgery to know for certain and Dr. Montes was correct in identifying the issue to be Endometriosis. She was able to treat it right away during the laparoscopic surgery. After three to four weeks of having the laparoscopic surgery with Dr. Montes, I was able to conceive...
The nursing staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group] was wonderful, they assisted me pre and post-surgery. I felt comfortable under their care...Everyone at the clinic is very professional. The flow of the clinic is very organized from a smooth check-in process, to a quick turnaround time to see the doctor, and a fast check-out process. It is always very clean. The clinic's atmosphere is very calm and luxurious...
How was your experience with Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group?
My husband and I started our fertility journey with Dr. Montes in January 2022. Prior to that, we have been trying to get pregnant for over a year and a half and decided to seek professional advise. Our first appointment with her was wonderful and beyond our expectations as we finally felt hopeful. She provided a plan right away of what testing needed to be done in order to have a better chance of identifying the issue and shared her positive outlook on our dream of having a baby. Within a few weeks, after a thorough evaluation period, Dr Montes was able to identify the most likely root cause of my infertility. She suggested having laparoscopic surgery to know for certain and Dr. Montes was correct in identifying the issue to be Endometriosis. She was able to treat it right away during the laparoscopic surgery. After three to four weeks of having the laparoscopic surgery with Dr. Montes, I was able to conceive! I had a wonderful pregnancy and in less than a year of our first fertility appointment, I delivered a healthy and beautiful daughter. Our family is forever grateful to Dr. Montes for making our fertility journey smooth and delivering positive outcomes. She is an incredible surgeon and her expertise delivered results for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Montes is such an expert in the field of gynecology and fertility. She is results-oriented and professionally guides you through the process to achieve your desired goals. You are truly in the best of care with Dr. Montes.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Montes treated me as a human. She had a custom-tailored approach with my husband and I throughout the communication, evaluation, and treatment process. She showed genuine care and compassion throughout our fertility journey.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff was wonderful, they assisted me pre and post-surgery. I felt comfortable under their care.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic has many strengths. Everyone at the clinic is very professional. The flow of the clinic is very organized from a smooth check-in process, to a quick turnaround time to see the doctor, and a fast check-out process. It is always very clean. The clinic's atmosphere is very calm and luxurious.
Melissa Montes

2021 - 2022, Successful
I do not fit the mold for the “perfect” IVF patient in terms of my BMI. Where other clinics treated me like a number on a scale, Dr. C [Chatzicharalampous] treated me like a human and he continued to do so through me entire treatment. He checked in on my regularly, even when I graduated the clinic. He was honest with me and gave me the best care possible. He fought for me and fought with me to get the proper care I needed and deserved...
Expect to see multiple doctors [at Kofinas Fertility Group]. This will continuously give you another set of eyes. There is not one doctor I met who I did not enjoy or think brought something positive to my journey. If you are working while going through this, first apt is first come first severe, if you get there 30 minutes before first apt you can be in and out...They [nurses] always made sure to great us with a smile on their face, helped me further understand what to expect in my visit and comforted me and celebrated with me through out each step of the way...
Dr. C and I started this journey with the same goal, a successful pregnancy. From our first meeting to our last, my husband and I felt confident with our course of treatment. Everything he did was to get us to that goal successfully. You have to trust the process and trust your doctor. I can honestly say I don’t think we would have had a successful outcome if it wasn’t for him. If you need a doctor to be your alley and your advocate, Dr. C is for you!
He can’t help you if you don’t help yourself. Be proactive and responsible with your appointments and medication. Keep him informed when he is not seeing you and work together like a team.
I do not fit the mold for the “perfect” IVF patient in terms of my BMI. Where other clinics treated me like a number on a scale, Dr. C treated me like a human and he continued to do so through me entire treatment. He checked in on my regularly, even when I graduated the clinic. He was honest with me and gave me the best care possible. He fought for me and fought with me to get the proper care I needed and deserved.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: All the nurses were incredible! )
The nurses and technicians were just as much a part of our journey as anyone else. They always made sure to great us with a smile on their face, helped me further understand what to expect in my visit and comforted me and celebrated with me through out each step of the way.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Expect to see multiple doctors. This will continuously give you another set of eyes. There is not one doctor I met who I did not enjoy or think brought something positive to my journey. If you are working while going through this, first apt is first come first severe, if you get there 30 minutes before first apt you can be in and out!
Be early! This will get you in and out quickly!

2021 - 2022, 15 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Harry [aka Dr. Chatzicharalampous] always treated me with great respect and care and was extremely personable, friendly, helpful and kind...Unfortunately [he] was OOO during my monitoring period before my retrieval, so he wasn't the one administering the visits/treatment plans while I was doing the hormones leading up to retrieval...Always responded to me quickly and took initiative in helping me to understand any questions or concerns I may have had.
Everyone at Kofinas, including the girls who work the front desk, is extremely helpful and friendly. I always felt comfortable, the spaces are all very clean and orderly and it's very impressive what they achieve on a daily basis given the sheer volume of patients that utilize them...For my retrieval, I paid a $2,700 fee to Kofinas, a $1,100 facility fee to Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center and a separate $400 for Albumin IV for Hyperstimulation. I am still waiting on that to be submitted to my insurance company to hopefully be reimbursed
Similar to my last response, Dr. Harry always treated me with great respect and care. He is extremely personable, kind and genuine. I feel that he actually cares about me as a human being and not just another name on his list of patients any given day.
To not think twice because he's a man. I feel like a lot of women can get uncomfortable with a man in this field, but in no way shape or form did I ever even think twice about the fact that I was seeing a male doctor for this. He made me feel just as comfortable as any female doctor could have.
Dr. Harry always treated me with great respect and care and was extremely personable, friendly, helpful and kind. There is a genuineness that comes off from him and he made me feel entirely comfortable throughout the process. Always responded to me quickly and took initiative in helping me to understand any questions or concerns I may have had.
Unfortunately Dr. Harry was OOO during my monitoring period before my retrieval, so he wasn't the one administering the visits/treatment plans while I was doing the hormones leading up to retrieval. I did sense a small bit of disappointment after my retrieval in that he had hoped my retrieval numbers would have been slightly higher but that he didn't do my monitoring so he didn't know if there was a reason why I didn't get the 20-25 number he had hoped for. After hearing that, I had wished he had done my monitoring so as to see if I would have gotten different results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
There was one nurse that I was particularly fond of and I hate that I can't remember her name right now. Black girl with braids that I saw back in 2021 when I first started and again during some of my visits in 2022. I felt like she remembered me personally the most and she was also the most gentle. The last nurse I saw on 4/7 post retrieval was my worst interaction because she had a hard time with the blood draw and made it quite uncomfortable and had to use both of my arms. That was my only less than stellar encounter - otherwise all nurses were extremely kind, gentle and helpful.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Monitoring was extremely convenient. The only thing I wish that could have been different was that I wish Dr Harry was in the office during that time. Unfortunately with the way the scheduling worked out and my cycle, he was OOO and I think I would have felt a bit more confident about the entire thing had he been able to see me through start to finish.
I paid a $35 copay every single time I visited the clinic. I paid $275 to Freedom Care Fertility Pharmacy for my injectable hormones. For my retrieval, I paid a $2,700 fee to Kofinas, a $1,100 facility fee to Manhattan Reproductive Surgery Center and a separate $400 for Albumin IV for Hyperstimulation. I am still waiting on that to be submitted to my insurance company to hopefully be reimbursed.
Lower Manhattan

Dr Narine is a straight shooter. She always gives an honest clinical assessment of what to expect. She understands the ups and downs of the process and works hard to get you the best results. She understood the urgency of treatment for me and lit a fire under me to begin right away. Because of Dr. Narine I did not delay further and began a cycle right away that has now resulted in a pregnancy...Her protocol was carefully thought out and tailored to me. She took the time to explain pros and cons of various approaches...
Kofinas' entire team is caring, compassionate, and highly skilled. I could not have asked for a better experience. The multiple locations made it convenient for me to fit in treatment both near work and near my home. The staff was excellent and the environment was open, welcoming and diverse in terms of doctors, staff and patients...The nurses were a dream. You could not ask for a better, more attentive staff...
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
You can trust Dr. Narine. She is not the warmest doctor I have met at Kofinas but the standard of care I received from her was excellent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
I saw Dr Narine on my first appointment at Kofinas when I was 42. She understood the challenge and started me on a cycle right away. Her protocol was carefully thought out and tailored to me. She took the time to explain pros and cons of various approaches. When my one embryo tested genetically normal she called me with the results and could not have been happier or more supportive.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses were a dream. You could not ask for a better, more attentive staff.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The downtown Manhattan office used a monitoring hours system rather than specific appointment times, which were used at the Brooklyn office. I found the Brooklyn office had shorter waits in part due to the scheduling system.
Levica Narine

2020, Consult
Dr. Narine was very professional with excellent bedside manners. She listens to concerns and takes the time to explain your diagnosis as well as answer questions. Despite my fertility issues being somewhat different than what other women experience, she was very thorough and compassionate to my situation...she has excellent bedside manners.
Before anything was decided they [Kofinas Fertility Group staff] sat me with a billing consultant that reviewed the cost with me and how much my insurance would cover before any decisions were made...The clinic is always clean and kept COVID 19 protocols. The staff are friendly and polite. They usually keep their appointment times within the 15 minutes they were scheduled for. I appreciate that the clinic takes into consideration billing and that you get to meet with someone regarding that before any further treatment continues.
How was your experience with Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Do not wait a second more to get an answer to your fertility issue!
Dr. Narine took the time to listen to my entire fertility history during our first visit. She was very thorough in explaining all the tests I would have done and possible treatment options. From beginning to end, the entire process (testing) took about a month and I was very pleased to have an answer as to why I could not keep a pregnancy at the end. Immediately after we had an answer, she moved forward with the treatment plan and within 6 months of my first visit, I was pregnant. In addition, she has excellent bedside manners.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff were all very polite, compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Levica Narine at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I was fortunate enough that my insurance covered most if not all of the cost of my testing and surgery. Before anything was decided they sat me with a billing consultant that reviewed the cost with me and how much my insurance would cover before any decisions were made.
Levica Narine
Lower Manhattan

My treatment strategies were carefully coordinated by [Dr. Sullivan-Pyke] and [other]. Because I have diminished ovarian reserve and high FSH, it was necessary to be closely monitored. This usualy entailed being at the office 3 -4 times a week for bloods and sonograms. Depending on my hormone levels and the sonograms they would carefully construct medication protocols that catered to the individual needs of my body. In my particular case, too much stimulation was not necessary
Monitoring [at Kofinas Fertility Group] takes place between 7am and 9am. It is first come first serve unless you are just coming for blood work only. There is an ipad when you first walk in that you check in. It is a very organized process...I am very fortunate to have medical insurance. However, with that being said I have so far spent since March of 2019 about $25,000. This includes copays, medications, and procedures.
How was your experience with Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Kofinas are extremely warm and caring individuals. Every single dealing I have had with them has been extremely pleasant and professional. They take the time to carefully craft your protocol because they understand that not every woman's reproductive journey is the same.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Kofinas are honest and will not "sugar coat" a prognosis. I totally respect this approach and encourage it. While many may see this as being harsh, the truth is that their honesty and transparency are what helped me navigate this difficult journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Kofinas are by far the most caring physicians I have ever met. Both always take the time to answer all of my questions with care and precision. They always make me feel as though I'm the most important case regardless of how busy their day is. These qualities make this difficult journey very tolerable. They gave me the strength I needed to move forward no matter how hard the journey has been.
Describe the protocols Chantae Sullivan-Pyke used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
My treatment strategies were carefully coordinated by Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Kofinas. Because I have diminished ovarian reserve and high FSH, it was necessary to be closely monitored. This usualy entailed being at the office 3 -4 times a week for bloods and sonograms. Depending on my hormone levels and the sonograms they would carefully construct medication protocols that catered to the individual needs of my body. In my particular case, too much stimulation was not necessary. This is a very careful science and so protocols for each cyle varied and because of that it is hard to remember the exact treatment strategies.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses and staff at the clinic always make me feel like I am apart of their family. They are very caring, kind and knowledgable.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
I believe the clinis has many strengths one being that they genuinely care about their patients and that is a very motivating factor duirng this journey. The one weakness is that there needs to be better and clearer communication among the nursing staff.
Monitoring takes place between 7am and 9am. It is first come first serve unless you are just coming for blood work only. There is an ipad when you first walk in that you check in. It is a very organized process.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Describe Chantae Sullivan-Pyke's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
After 2 cycles of IVF my body was only able to produce 1 egg for an embryo transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
A few times the nurses have not called in prescriptions to the pharmacy and i had to call a few times to get it completed.
Lower Manhattan

We [Dr. Chantae Sullivan-Pyke] only did three cycles of IUI. I was scheduled for laparoscopy surgery to check to see if I had endometriosis and to make sure my uterus had no issues before moving forward. She wanted to check to see if there were any issues before we moved on to either IUI or proceeded with IVF. We were planning to determine which path to take based on the results of the procedure....
All of my needs and most procedures took place at the Manhattan Office (65 Broadway)[Kofinas Fertility Group]. Everyone was well aware of what was going on. Financial advisors were extremely knowledgeable about my coverage. The doctors and nurses were able to help me navigate prescription drug coverage as well...I wish that they had an MSW or Psychologist on staff to counsel women when they do not have a successful cycle or miscarry. To their credit, they do offer referrals for counselors, therapists, and support groups.
How was your experience with Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
The comprehensive medical plan was explained empathetically with detail. She shared all of my results with me and explained how the treatment plan addressed my needs as a patient. She asked us if we had any questions, so that both my husband and I can voice our concerns.
Ask questions when she asks if you have any. She is willing to explain your treatment plan and how the science works.
The doctor explains each step in the process and the purpose of each medication. The doctor also checked in to see how I was doing during each cycle and asked me if I had any questions.
We only did three cycles of IUI. I was scheduled for laparoscopy surgery to check to see if I had endometriosis and to make sure my uterus had no issues before moving forward. She wanted to check to see if there were any issues before we moved on to either IUI or proceeded with IVF. We were planning to determine which path to take based on the results of the procedure. Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit NYC, I have been in touch with her and am continuing on my regimen of medications to ensure that all my hormone levels remain ideal for fertility when we resume treatment this summer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff returns your calls within the day. Each nurse has been friendly and supportive. Nurses are also able to answer questions about the process and were extremely helpful with explaining and teaching me how to take a trigger shot.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Strengths: One-stop shopping. All of my needs and most procedures took place at the Manhattan Office (65 Broadway). Everyone was well aware of what was going on. Financial advisors were extremely knowledgeable about my coverage. The doctors and nurses were able to help me navigate prescription drug coverage as well. Weaknesses: I wish it were closer to my home. I wish that they had an MSW or Psychologist on staff to counsel women when they do not have a successful cycle or miscarry. To their credit, they do offer referrals for counselors, therapists, and support groups.
I have GHI/Emblem Health and as a public school teacher, my copayments consisted of lab fees ($20) and doctor visit fees ($50 per visit). IUI cycles were covered by my insurance company.
Not applicable. We did not discuss this yet.
Lower Manhattan

My experience as a patient [of Dr. Masbou] was extremely positive. She was able to explain each step of the multiple processes involved in an IVF Cycle. Her knowledge and expertise is evident, as she is able to explain treatment plans, treatments, and the rationale behind them. Dr. Masbou was able to help prepare me both mentally and physically for the demands and changes that would occur along with Egg Retrieval, Embryo Creation and Preservation, Frozen Embryo Transfer, and Early Pregnancy. She was extremely responsive in a prompt manner to the any questions, concerns, and nervousness that arose over the course of treatment. Her positive and optimistic attitude works wonders during an extremely stressful time and process. As a patient I was fortunate to have been under her care. It is evident she has a passion for her field and expertise and any patient is in the safest hands under her care.
Kofinas Fertility is an extremely well oiled machine. It has been around for quite some time...Although nothing is perfect, they have been nothing but perfect towards me. There is no stone left unturned from prognosis to treatment. They made one of the scariest and most helpless times of my husbands’ and my life so much less frightening and way more manageable...All of the nursing staff were amazing throughout the course of my treatment. Lindsay was extremely helpful with all questions, concerns, and vaccination tutorials. She also was prompt with relaying results.
How was your experience with Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Masbou is the embodiment of an exemplary doctor. My experience as a patient was extremely positive. She was able to explain each step of the multiple processes involved in an IVF Cycle. Her knowledge and expertise is evident, as she is able to explain treatment plans, treatments, and the rationale behind them. Dr. Masbou was able to help prepare me both mentally and physically for the demands and changes that would occur along with Egg Retrieval, Embryo Creation and Preservation, Frozen Embryo Transfer, and Early Pregnancy. She was extremely responsive in a prompt manner to the any questions, concerns, and nervousness that arose over the course of treatment. Her positive and optimistic attitude works wonders during an extremely stressful time and process. As a patient I was fortunate to have been under her care. It is evident she has a passion for her field and expertise and any patient is in the safest hands under her care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Trust her because she beyond knows what she is doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Masbou embodies everything a doctor should be. She is caring, competent, beyond thorough, proactive, extremely knowledgable, informative, compassionate, and makes very scary situations extremely manageable.
Describe the protocols Alexis Masbou used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
Egg Retrievals: Dr. Masbou used Estrogen Priming during my Ovarian Stimulation in hopes of achieving optimal results in embryos reaching the blastocyst stage. The more embryos you have the greater likelihood it will lead to a live birth. Laparoscopy: Dr. Masbou diagnosed and advised removal of one of my Fallopian Tubes, which had hydrosalpinx, which can effect treatment success rates significantly. Embryo Transfer: Dr. Masbou had me prepare for a Frozen Embryo Transfer using Lupron. This is effective in quieting your reproductive system down. She also helped me manage a blood clotting disorder using a blood thinner to prevent miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay)
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Kofinas Fertility is an extremely well oiled machine. It has been around for quite some time, is staffed by the best and most efficient doctors in the city. When searching for a clinic and torn between two, when it came to Kofinas, the reoccurring quote I heard from multiple people in the Tri-State area was: “They get everybody pregnant.” Although nothing is perfect, they have been nothing but perfect towards me. There is no stone left unturned from prognosis to treatment. They made one of the scariest and most helpless times of my husbands’ and my life so much less frightening and way more manageable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexis Masbou at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Most of my care was covered under my insurance plan. Anything additional, such as PGS Testing were presented to us an in open-ended fashion, with costs, pros, and cons on the table in an honest manner.
Describe Alexis Masbou's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
My doctor recommended a single embryo transfer due to age and other appropriate situational factors.
Alexis Masbou
Lower Manhattan
Dr Kofinas is in a class by himself. Kind thoughtful listens, he is not pushy he responds to questions and makes himself available for questions and concerns. He genuinely wants me to get pregnant and he takes the time to individualize my care. ... Understands that the process is a challenging emotional one. Professional. Available. Clear about what he does during the sonogram. Tells you what’s happening, updates you on the progress of follicles. Trustworthy.
Informative flexible appointment scheduling. Sometimes there is a wait but apologies always follow. Couple nurses [Kofinas Fertility Group] need to practice drawing blood better. It can be a little daunting having a different nurse see you every few days. You Want to develop a relationship of sorts with the person who is taking care of you. However because of the other Kofinas centers in manhattan and Staten Island the nursing staff tends to rotate among the three locations.
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Understands that the process is a challenging emotional one. Professional. Available. Clear about what he does during the sonogram. Tells you what’s happening, updates you on the progress of follicles. Trustworthy. I would like to be told at all times why a cycle is cancelled. When I don’t know I get stressed out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Ask questions, ask questions ask questions. Feel comfortable asking, it’s your life it’s your baby’s life. No question is too stupid. Tell the doctor how you feel about the process and how it’s affecting you. Don’t be superwoman. They are your medical caregivers and they are also your support outside of home. They are warm people so don’t be shy. Also book early appointments or you could wait esp when it’s close to a holiday weekend.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr Kofinas is in a class by himself. Kind thoughtful listens, he is not pushy he responds to questions and makes himself available for questions and concerns. He genuinely wants me to get pregnant and he takes the time to individualize my care. Amazing. I don’t feel like cattle.
Describe the protocols George Kofinas used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
I used progesterone for a few days then stopped that and began clomid based on blood tests. Then clomid and Cetrotide then clomid, cetrotide and menopur. Then trigger shot. Then gonal and I can’t remembwr the rest. My follicles grew, they matured nicely as planned and they fertilized on their own. They made it to day 5 blastocysts. They didn’t pass the genetics test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Ashley and another wonderful primary nurse.)
Wonderful kind accommodating helpful. It was as if I was getting everything for free or I had already paid everything in full. Truly a great team.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Informative flexible appointment scheduling. Sometimes there is a wait but apologies always follow. Couple nurses need to practice drawing blood better. It can be a little daunting having a different nurse see you every few days. You Want to develop a relationship of sorts with the person who is taking care of you. However because of the other Kofinas centers in manhattan and Staten Island the nursing staff tends to rotate among the three locations. I myself didn’t particularly care for that but I think some people do not care.
It was not a cattle call. I don’t like that word “cattle”, who came up with that word to describe human beings? Anyhow, it was a well oiled machine. I l have been seeing Dr Kofinas for four months, my first procedure being in January 2019 I have only had a long wait (over 40 minutes) three times and I went there a lot.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group.
My insurance covers $10000. The rest I paid
What specific things went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kofinas Fertility Group.
My nurse misunderstood an order from dr Kofinas about progesterone and gave me instructions according to her understanding. However what Kofinas fertility does is to keep you informed of your progress every step of the way so before I did anything because we thought the instructions a bit contrary, I emailed Dr Kofinas to confirm and he called me almost right away. Apologized and gave me the correct instructions.

2021 - 2022, 4 Eggs Frozen
From minute one we knew Dr. C [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] was in it with us and deeply cared about helping create our family. He always took the time to explain every detail and answer our unending questions. At no point did we feel like just another patient, overlooked or rushed...When he made a suggestion or recommendation it was so comforting to be absolutely confident that his way was truly what was best for us and our specific situation....
each interaction with Dr C and the team [at Kofinas Fertility Group] was professional, personal, and supportive...never felt like a number and everyone at Kofinas, not just Dr. C, seemed to be very invested in our care. They never seemed annoyed by our never-ending questions...At no point did we feel like just another patient, overlooked or rushed...When he [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] made a suggestion or recommendation it was so comforting to be absolutely confident that his way was truly what was best for us and our specific situation...
Dr C. is the best! We worked with Dr Chatzicharalampous and the Kofinas team for a little over a year and could not be happier with our experience. Every trip to the office and each interaction with Dr C and the team was professional, personal, and supportive. Fertility and IVF are stressful under even the best of circumstances and I can't imagine having worked with anyone else. From minute one we knew Dr. C was in it with us and deeply cared about helping create our family. He always took the time to explain every detail and answer our unending questions. At no point did we feel like just another patient, overlooked or rushed. We even came up with our own in-house motto of "in Dr C. We Trust!" When he made a suggestion or recommendation it was so comforting to be absolutely confident that his way was truly what was best for us and our specific situation. When we are ready to grow our family in a few years we look forward to going back to Kofinas and being greeted by a friend who will successfully guide us on the next step in our journey.
Trust Dr. C!
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
I always appreciated that I never felt like a number and everyone at Kofinas, not just Dr. C, seemed to be very invested in our care. They never seemed annoyed by our never-ending questions. Thank you!

2021, Consult
He [Dr. Jason Kofinas] was friendly and was very open to working around our insurance difficulties...He worked with us around dietary and behavior changes to increase sperm count, and provided me with the testing I needed to see if the fertility issues we had could be explained...responsive to our questions, good treatment but went 3 times and only got some of the more pressing information later on...
They [Kofinas Fertility Group] advertise as LGBTQ friendly, and I think everyone there is nice, but they weren't really prepared to work with a trans couple. They were very open to working on our suggestions however. When we needed a more informed physician were were given one quickly...He [Dr. Kofinas] referred me to testing facilities that took my medicaid, there was a pretty hefty cost for sperm testing even with insurance - I think 200 per test...
How was your experience with Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Jason was referred to working with us after we were with a different clinician who wasn't knowledgeable about trans issues. He was friendly and was very open to working around our insurance difficulties. The office was open to working with us and addressing some of the gender essentializing forms, but we were definitely having to do a lot of work to explain what we needed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Jason is very nice and was helpful, my advice would be to make sure immediately that you are connected to a trans informed provider, as everyone there was 'nice' but our first provider said a lot of things that made it difficult to build trust
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
He was friendly and responsive to our questions, good treatment but went 3 times and only got some of the more pressing information later on
Describe the protocols Jason Kofinas used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
They advertise as LGBTQ friendly, and I think everyone there is nice, but they weren't really prepared to work with a trans couple. They were very open to working on our suggestions however. When we needed a more informed physician were were given one quickly
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group.
He referred me to testing facilities that took my medicaid, there was a pretty hefty cost for sperm testing even with insurance - I think 200 per test
Jason Kofinas
Lower Manhattan

Dr. Montes is a very dedicated with her patients very kind and have the patient to explain you everything and she is very professional ... I was given a treatment for my hormones because I was having menstration disorder and she made sure that the treatment I was doing it right she even call me to make sure I was doing it right ... I have not done my procedure of IVF because I can not afford the total amount but I had surgery with her and other treatments so When I could afford the treatment I will be ready .
This clinic [Kofinas Fertility Group] is a very organize and a very clean clinic . They are very professional and explain very well and give you the attention you need.They are very attentive when you arrive and when you leave ... I don’t remember the nurses by name but I know them by face they are very supportive and very kind ...
How was your experience with Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Montes is a very dedicated with her patients very kind and have the patient to explain you everything and she is very professional .My experience with her is always good I will recommend her to anyone . I have not done my procedure of IVF because I can not afford the total amount but I had surgery with her and other treatments so When I could afford the treatment I will be ready .
The advice that I will give to a prospective patient is to write all your questions that you have to ask her and she will be very gladly to answer you .
She is a great doctor she is always willing to explain to you everything you want to know . She makes you feel comfortable and she really knows what she is doing and saying very dedicated with her patients .
Describe the protocols Melissa Montes used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
This clinic is a very organize and a very clean clinic . They are very professional and explain very well and give you the attention you need.They are very attentive when you arrive and when you leave .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Montes at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I have a co payment of $50 dollars all the time I have to see her and others payments for blood test and sonogram. To do the IVF and other procedure I have to pay $10,000 out of pocket but I can not afford that
Describe Melissa Montes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Melissa Montes
Lower Manhattan

Dr Kofinas took the time to listen to our concerns about the unexplained infertility diagnosis and went through all my concerns one by one. He assured us he would do his best to try and find the reason we were unable to conceive after all this time. He agreed we should exhaust all diagnostics before moving forward with any treatments like IUI or IVF.... He has been so supportive and easy to talk to throughout this process and I finally have answers and a plan to move forward with.
The clinic [Kofinas Fertility] is very organized and well-run. For me, the worst part is that it is located in the city and parking is expensive. However, they are always accommodating with my schedule and able to squeeze me in.... So far I have not had much interaction with the nurses other than my office visits but they have always been very informative and friendly.... Dr Kofinas took the time to listen to our concerns about the unexplained infertility diagnosis and went through all my concerns one by one.
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
So far we have just done a consult, ultrasounds, blood work, an endometrial biopsy and an exploratory laparoscopy that found and removed stage 2 endometriosis. He has been so supportive and easy to talk to throughout this process and I finally have answers and a plan to move forward with.
no cycles done yet
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic is very organized and well-run. For me, the worst part is that it is located in the city and parking is expensive. However, they are always accommodating with my schedule and able to squeeze me in.
Unfortunately, Dr kofinas is out of network so there have been more costs than with my other clinic. However, I have been aware of all out of pocket costs prior to any procedure.

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr Kofinas keeps a good eye on each patient. He delegates to other staff members and he is very experienced. He is honest and offers answers to most questions. I would have preferred to be more included in my care rather than having a paternalistic approach.... [Eset Approach] They opted for 2 but being older I would have preferred 1.... Compared to the other centers I have been to, it is an average approach to Ivf. I chose him because he is close to where I live and the reviews sounded good.
Strength: they [Kofinas Fertility Group] are well located in a hospital with a good reputation. They are clean and have ok staff. Weaknesses: they are very slow with the morning visits and we have to come in many times a week... We had to wait long hours. At times we had to wait 2hours....They had (not so nice) nurses that you communicate with and the pacts were super nice and organized.
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr Kofinas keeps a good eye on each patient. He delegates to other staff members and he is very experienced. He is honest and offers answers to most questions. I would have preferred to be more included in my care rather than having a paternalistic approach. I found that some tests he required were not necessary. Compared to the other centers I have been to, it is an average approach to Ivf. I chose him because he is close to where I live and the reviews sounded good.
You need a lot of time as you will be asked to go almost every day.
There are too many patients and the waiting time is long.
I don’t remember everything. Down regulating then used menipur. Then antibiotics with steroids the day before.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Strength: they are well located in a hospital with a good reputation. They are clean and have ok staff. Weaknesses: they are very slow with the morning visits and we have to come in many times a week, making treatment a real hassle.
We had to wait long hours. At times we had to wait 2hours.
Describe George Kofinas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.
They opted for 2 but being older I would have preferred 1.

2018 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Kofinas always greets you with a smile on his face and is always very encouraging...very thorough & knowledgeable in his field - he took the time to thoroughly figure out my situation and gave me the confidence I would be able to enjoy the gift of motherhood one day. He helps reassure you & keep you calm through this whole process which is so necessary...always adjusting the strategies & game plan in cycles
The clinic [Kofinas Fertility Group] is gorgeous - very clean & soothing to be in. It’s great they have multiple locations. While it’s great they have open hours in the mornings - sometimes the wait times can be a little longer...Dr. Kofinas & his team are always adjusting the strategies & game plan in cycles...The nursing staff is terrific - always available to answer questions & give you guidance along this journey.
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr Kofinas is very thorough & knowledgeable in his field - he took the time to thoroughly figure out my situation and gave me the confidence I would be able to enjoy the gift of motherhood one day. He helps reassure you & keep you calm through this whole process which is so necessary
Dr. Kofinas provides expert care & knowledge - this whole process can be frustrating at times but have patience he will achieve the goals / family you so desire !
Dr. Kofinas always greets you with a smile on his face and is always very encouraging … the positive vibes are always appreciated & needed through this process
Dr. Kofinas & his team are always adjusting the strategies & game plan in cycles … hoping to achieve the desired result… I do ‘natural cycles’ but each one has been modified a little based on different factors / hormone levels , etc
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff is terrific - always available to answer questions & give you guidance along this journey.. I specifically have worked with Christina who is amazing & is a great liaison between the doctors
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic is gorgeous - very clean & soothing to be in. It’s great they have multiple locations. While it’s great they have open hours in the mornings - sometimes the wait times can be a little longer but always remember the big goal in the end ;)
Monitoring hours are great because it allows for flexibility all around - of course that sometimes comes with wait times. Many times the wait was perfect - no longer than 15 minutes but a few times (after a holiday , a weekend , etc ..) the wait was a bit longer
This can be an expensive process but the clinic does everything it can to make it as easy for you & fortunately our insurance was able to cover a good amount
Never really discussed it but know they prefer eSET for the best positive result
Lower Manhattan
[Dr. Sullivan-Pyke] is everything a fertility doctor should be she is extremely knowledgeable and full of empathy. She is responsive via email or phone call and is always open to answering questions or concerns...takes the time to thorough explain what is to be expected throughout the process she has amazing bedside manner...Do not hesitate to see her she is great
Great facility great group of doctors and staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group]. Surgical facility is everything it should be. There is great coordination among all departments make it is easier to get questions answered. Finance is the only department I would say can communicate better...Nurses were responsive and provided adequate and accurate instruction throughout the process if I have questions I can easily reach them
How was your experience with Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Doctor Sullivan is everything a fertility doctor should be she is extremely knowledgeable and full of empathy. She is responsive via email or phone call and is always open to answering questions or concerns
Do not hesitate to see her she is great
Doctor Sullivan takes the time to thorough explain what is to be expected throughout the process she has amazing bedside manner
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Great facility great group of doctors and staff. Surgical facility is everything it should be. There is great coordination among all departments make it is easier to get questions answered. Finance is the only department I would say can communicate better
Efficient well oiled machine
Lower Manhattan
[Dr. Sullivan-Pyke] is amazing. Shes very patient , explain all procedures and protocols. She is always smiling, and very warming. I recommend her as a doctor she truly loves helping her patients and she has great communication... Since I was considered a high risk patient before hand it was best to transfer 1 embryo and it worked...she was non judgmental which made me comfortable to speak to her.
The strength of this clinic [at Kofinas Fertility Group is] they truly care and will try to get every single patient pregnant and they do many testing to diagnose the issue. The weakness is its a bit expensive clinic. Even with great insurance I still came out of pocket for about 7,000...Since I was considered a high risk patient before hand it was best to transfer 1 embryo and it worked!
How was your experience with Chantae Sullivan-Pyke at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. sullivan-Pyke is amazing. Shes very patient , explain all procedures and protocols. She is always smiling, and very warming. I recommend her as a doctor she truly loves helping her patients and she has great communication.
Trust her she will do everything in her power to make your dream come true and become a parent!
Dr. Sullivan always treated me with warmth, caring, respect, and she was non judgmental which made me comfortable to speak to her.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The strength of this clinic they truly care and will try to get every single patient pregnant and they do many testing to diagnose the issue. The weakness is its a bit expensive clinic. Even with great insurance I still came out of pocket for about 7,000.
7K-10k