Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
80 Humphreys Center
Memphis, TN 38120
901-747-2229
Tupelo
4381 S. Eason Blvd
Tupelo, MS 38801
901-747-2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 18Neutral: 4Don't recommend: 19.3
Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
I understand that the nurses [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] see dozens of patients every day but some could be a little more compassionate. Some days I felt like I was on an assembly like. Also, I don’t understand why they didn’t do a guided IUI to make sure the sperm was being injected at a good spot in my uterus...The cost is the frozen transfer was not clear and a lot more than I expected. After 4 IUIs, 2 IVF retrievals and 3 transfers, you’d think that some discounted rates would be offered.
Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I think that the dr staff is very qualified and knowledgeable. I think my biggest concern was the cost. There were no discounts for multiple treatments. Also the billing staff took very long to get back to us. I don’t like how they don’t refund credits on the accounts automatically when you aren’t in a cycle. I also think they overbook. Patients’ time is valuable also.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I felt like a human because Dr Brezina seemed genuinely concerned about our care. Sometimes I felt like a number with his staff and with him not giving us his true opinion of what we should do. He let us make the decision but I felt like maybe it wasn’t always the right decision. Almost like he wanted us to do a cycle just for the money.
I understand that the nurses see dozens of patients every day but some could be a little more compassionate. Some days I felt like I was on an assembly like. Also, I don’t understand why they didn’t do a guided IUI to make sure the sperm was being injected at a good spot in my uterus.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
We felt like he was a very compassionate doctor. Like he truly wanted to help. He could see that we really wanted to conceive. And think this may have been the down side. Him knowing how we really wanted this, I think maybe we shouldn’t have done some of the cycles but he did them anyway.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Just make sure to ask him for his honest opinion even if it is against your desires.
Describe the protocols Paul Brezina used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
If I remember correctly the first cycle was a luteal lupron protocol and the second was antagonist. Some of the medicines I took were birth control, ganirelex, menopur, clomid, crinone, prednisone, and pregnyl, along with fertility vitamins and estradiol.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
It was a cattle-call, but it was early in the morning and more convenient for me. Even being open on weekends was helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
There was no specific breakdown of what each procedure costs. That’s one thing I didn’t like. It was like a packaged deal. The cost is the frozen transfer was not clear and a lot more than I expected. After 4 IUIs, 2 IVF retrievals and 3 transfers, you’d think that some discounted rates would be offered. I know for a fact that some patients are given discounted package prices because a couple I know was given a 50% discount after the first cycle failed. We were never given such a huge discount. The cost is so expensive it seems that there is more the doctors could do financially to help patients
Describe Paul Brezina's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Each transfer except the last was multiple embryo transfers. On the second transfer I think we should have transferred all three embryos instead of two and then coming back and transferring a single embryo. This is because the first cycle was unsuccessful and the doctor was already concerned about the egg quality. So why not just transfer all three on the second transfer instead of doing a third transfer that costs us more money.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
We have had mixed experiences with Dr. Brezina's nursing staff [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates]. Some have been organized, kind, and competent, and others have been quite the opposite. We caught a number of errors in several of the nurses' instructions to us (e.g., doses, protocols for administration of medications, when to schedule visits, etc), which resulted in fracturing of our trust in the overall nursing staff. However, I will say that, when we shared these experiences with Dr. Brezina, he was incredibly receptive to constructive feedback and he took it very seriously. Our comments were discussed with all of the physicians and nurses in the clinic, with policies implemented in an effort to improve the system. So I give Dr. Brezina a lot of credit for his proactive efforts to identify issues and improve the overall care provided by the practice.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I think the clinic itself is lovely, in terms of its aesthetics. It runs relatively smoothly, and we rarely wait for long periods of time. The layout is convenient, so that you can easily go from clinic room to US room to labs, which are all close together in the same space. The front desk staff are hit or miss - some are terrific, and some come across as disorganized and disengaged.
Dr. Brezina is an extraordinary physician, and an even better person. He has treated my husband and myself as if we were his family. He makes us feel like he cares genuinely about us, and he spends as much time as we need to help us understand and process difficult information and make difficult decisions. He personally calls us to explain complicated test results, and he has corresponded with us over email to ensure optimal transfer of information. We had a very complicated situation with our last cycle, in which we transferred our last remaining embryo, and it actually split on its own and we had identical twins implant. We were ecstatic, but then I had an intrauterine hemorrhage and one of the twins died, and we were devastated. Dr. Brezina suffered along with us, and his compassion and bedside manner were outstanding. In the spirit of full disclosure, my husband and I are both physicians, and I do research in the field of physician-patient communication - so for us, communication is a very important aspect of medical care. Dr. Brezina has exceeded our expectations in this area, and for this we are very grateful to him.
We have had mixed experiences with Dr. Brezina's nursing staff. Some have been organized, kind, and competent, and others have been quite the opposite. We caught a number of errors in several of the nurses' instructions to us (e.g., doses, protocols for administration of medications, when to schedule visits, etc), which resulted in fracturing of our trust in the overall nursing staff. However, I will say that, when we shared these experiences with Dr. Brezina, he was incredibly receptive to constructive feedback and he took it very seriously. Our comments were discussed with all of the physicians and nurses in the clinic, with policies implemented in an effort to improve the system. So I give Dr. Brezina a lot of credit for his proactive efforts to identify issues and improve the overall care provided by the practice.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
In my prior response, I have already shared details with regards to our high estimation of Dr. Brezina as an outstanding communicator. We have faced a number of sad situations, including the loss of one of our babies, and Dr. Brezina has always responded with deep and genuine empathy and presence. I think it is also important to share how much we respect and admire Dr. Brezina's fund of knowledge and his clinical acumen. Since I and my husband are both physicians, we have high expectations for the physicians in whom we entrust our medical care. Dr. Brezina trained at Johns Hopkins, and his knowledge and clinical judgment are outstanding. He never appears to be following an algorithm by rote; rather, he takes the time to familiarize himself with the details of each case, thinks outside of the box, and is willing to share his honest reflections and recommendations with you. He has mastered the art of active listening, and he remains self-confident while also humble and open about what he knows and what he does not know. I could not admire Dr. Brezina more; he is the best physician with whom I have ever entrusted my own medical care, and one of the best physicians whom I have ever known.
Trust him.
I am embarrassed that I know few details; I made an intentional choice to remove myself from these details, because I worried that I would try to micromanage my own medical care in the context of my medical degree, while having zero actual expertise in RI. But this is what I remember. We had a failed IVF with a prior doctor, which was a truly horrific experience. When we switched to Dr. Brezina, we decided to start with an IUI. However, when my husband gave the sperm sample right before the procedure, we learned that his sperm had no motility, which was attributed to cross-linking of the tails secondary to an anti-sperm antibody (based on gross microscopy assessment). We went ahead and did the IUI procedure anyway, since we had already paid for it and I had already done the whole hormonal prep - but it was a failure, unsurprisingly. We then did an IVF (ICSI), and we opted to do a frozen cycle, because this would allow for higher doses of hormones in an effort to get more embryos to freeze (this decision was based off the fact that we had fewer eggs than expected retrieved during the first IVF cycle). They had expected to retrieve 15-20 eggs, but we ended up only with 9. We had 5 that fertilized, and only 2 that matured to 5-day embryos and were frozen. Dr. Brezina strongly advises using 5-day embryos, and we agree with his rationale for a variety of reasons. The first frozen transfer resulted in a chemical miscarriage. The second frozen transfer ended up splitting into 2 embryos (seriously, what are the odds?! Actually, I know that the odds are &lt;&lt;1%...it was an extremely rare event). I had an intrauterine hemorrhage at around 6 weeks, and we lost 1 of the twins, which was heartbreaking. But we were so blessed with the birth of our daughter in 2016, after years of trying to conceive. We are now hoping to do another IVF cycle next month. Unfortunately, my repeat labs show decreasing ovarian reserve, so there is urgency to proceed with this cycle, as well as poorer odds of success projected...but we are still trying to be hopeful. We are planning to do another frozen cycle, followed by transfer.
This is a painful topic...I have tried to block it out. When we did our first IVF cycle, although it was a horrible experience, it was largely paid for by insurance because we lived in a state in which IVF was mandated for coverage. In our current state, however, IVF is not covered at all by insurance. So we have done IUI, a frozen IVF cycle (retrieval), ICSI x5 embryos, storing 2 embryos, and 2 frozen transfers, all out of pocket. I honestly don't know exactly how much that all cost...probably $25,000. Possibly more. And are about to do it all again, which is a huge financial burden that we cannot afford, since we have a total of ~$500,000 in student loans between my and my husband's medical training. Thankfully, my parents are so kind and are helping us, otherwise it wouldn't be possible.
Dr. Brezina is supportive of single or double embryo transfer, but he recommends eSET. I am a pediatrician, and I have years of experience caring for preterm infants in the NICU, which has significantly informed my preference for eSET. As much as I would so so love to have twins, I do not think I could live with a decision that increases the risk of premature delivery and its associated morbidity and mortality risks.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
My nurse [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] ALWAYS called me back within an hour if I called her. She also always called to inform me of my next steps at every stage of our treatments...The overall cost for an IUI was $497, but that did not include ultrasounds. The cost for the entire IVF procedure was laid out in very clear terms. With the ultrasounds, procedures, doctor’s fees, and meds, ours cost around $15,000.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic will call ahead most of the time to let you know how much you owe at your next appointment. You will set up everything else through your nurse or at your appointment. You will have to wait to see the doctor for a while, but if you’re just there to get bloodwork or an ultrasound, then they will get you in and out quickly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Kutteh, his nurse, and the ultrasound techs knew our case, our concerns, and were very thorough in making sure we felt heard and were informed about each decision we made.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
My nurse ALWAYS called me back within an hour if I called her. She also always called to inform me of my next steps at every stage of our treatments.
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Kutteh is very knowledgeable and experienced. I appreciated his candidness at each stage of our fertility treatments. He was also willing to give us options and let us decide what treatment we wanted to do next. While he did not have the most comforting bedside manner, he was compassionate and understanding of my fears and feelings. I always appreciated his expertise in the field of recurrent pregnancy loss and infertility, so I felt like I was in good hands simply because of his vast knowledge.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He is very factual and will thoroughly review your file at every visit. If there is anything that concerns you, just bring it up and he’ll listen and address it.
Describe the protocols William Kutteh used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
IUI #1 - 2.5 mg Letrazole IUI #2 - 5 mg Letrazole IUI #3 - 5 mg Letrazole Egg Retrieval - 250ml Gonal-F, Cetratide, Lupron trigger shot, doxycycline, steroid Transfer - 75ml Progesterone in oil, 2 pills of Estradiol then up to 3, progesterone suppositories (all taken until 10 weeks of pregnancy), Valium (morning of transfer), “couch”rest for 24 hours
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Describe William Kutteh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Dr. Kutteh advised us to use one embryo based on my age (31) and the quality and number of our day 5 blastocysts. We trusted him and didn’t want to have multiples.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Overall their staff [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] is great. I’m not a huge fan of their front desk people but it’s not the end of the world. The people who draw your blood in the back are amazing and don’t seem to hurt at all. Their ultrasound techs are good too...My nurse is nice and I have spoken to one other nurse when mine was gone already and she was very nice too...I think we paid them close to 10,000 for our first cycle not including meds or what we would have paid for the retrieval or transfer since we didn’t get that far. The money we didnt use we have as a credit for our next cycle.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Overall their staff is great. I’m not a huge fan of their front desk people but it’s not the end of the world. The people who draw your blood in the back are amazing and don’t seem to hurt at all. Their ultrasound techs are good too.
I believe in looking at numbers and sometimes myself I get caught up in the numbers because I am a nurse and you do spend so much time using numbers to help determine a plan of care but I also believe that doctors and nurses should be an advocate for your patient. I have a low amh and slightly high fsh and I believe they want to push donor eggs on me more than me trying to use my own eggs. I want a doctor who will tell me not to give up on having a baby with my own eggs until we exhausted all options. I am learning through this journey I have to be my own advocate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I believe Dr. Kutteh is very smart and compassionate about his work and helping patients achieve their goal of getting pregnant. I was disappointed that when my 1st ivf cycle was canceled and changed to an IUI that he didn’t want to meet with myself and my husband to discuss a new plan and protocol. He did call me on the phone and we discussed it but I think that is something that needs to be done in person.
You have to be your own advocate. Do your own research as well.
My first ivf cycle I did 75 or menopur and 275 of gonol f. I made it to day 6 of stims when my cycle was changed to an IUI. They only found one follicle on my right ovary and the ultrasound tech said she couldn’t find my left ovary. (Which I have, it had never been removed). On day 6 my estrogen dropped and the said my progesterone was over one so they knew I would ovulate that follicle. I took the trigger shot at 5pm that night and the next day we went in for the IUI. When I finally talked to Dr. Kutteh over a week later he said he knew this was a possibility because of my numbers. We all knew going in to this I might not respond well. So this time we will be doing the Schoolcraft protocol with Lupron.
We haven’t made it to an egg retrieval yet but I do believe if the patient wants you to transfer two embryos then they should. The patient should be able to have a say in that decision.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] is very clean and organized. The clinic was very quiet and peaceful. The only complaint we had about going to the clinic is that we were not informed at the time we booked the visit that the fee of the consult would be $300 expected to be paid before the visit. This was not a problem for us but for many families I feel this is something that you should know ahead of time.... The nursing staff was so friendly and compassionate.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is very clean and organized. The clinic was very quiet and peaceful. The only complaint we had about going to the clinic is that we were not informed at the time we booked the visit that the fee of the consult would be $300 expected to be paid before the visit. This was not a problem for us but for many families I feel this is something that you should know ahead of time.
He was awesome. He came in and was very helpful. He made sure all of our questions were answered and that we understood everything he said. He shared that he and his wife also had to do IVF and was very supportive of our case and very enthusiastic about our chances.
The nursing staff was so friendly and compassionate. I am a nurse and know how hard it can be to always have a smile on your face but you can tell this staff loves there jobs. They were awesome.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Brezina was amazing he helped calm our nerves immediately. He shared that he also went through IVF with his wife and showed that he knew the road we were on. He explained everything in ways we understood and was happy to answer. All of our questions. He asked multiple times if we had any questions during our initial visit and made sure that we understood the things we were told.
Go in ready to answer all questions. He will ask several about your past experiences and you should be prepared for the next steps as he wants to know what you are looking for.
The initial visit was $300 which was ok. The prices qouted to us by Dr. Brezina were around the national average and what we expected.
2012 - 2017
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] is warm and I like the idea that there is a small partition in the waiting area for patients which prefer privacy. The clinic is very welcoming in general and the equipment and furniture is not warm. I am not aware of any weaknesses. The facility is in a well maintained building and the clinic is clean... The entire support staff was great including the phlebotomist. They were patient and empathetic as well.
2012 - 2017
Latino, Black or African-American
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is warm and I like the idea that there is a small partition in the waiting area for patients which prefer privacy. The clinic is very welcoming in general and the equipment and furniture is not warm. I am not aware of any weaknesses. The facility is in a well maintained building and the clinic is clean. New patients should go online to complete the new patient forms in advance because there are quite a few of them so, completing them during an office visit could be time consuming.
I felt like a human because Dr. Kutteh was very through in explaining my case and he was open for questions which could arise. During each visit, he always inquired as to whether I understood the information which he provided.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Kutteh performed two procedures on me including a myomectomy prior to beginning my reproductive attempts. I felt confident with him as a doctor because of his years of experience as well as his knowledge. He was very blunt in providing information to both my husband and I so that we would be aware of a best course of action to take.
I would advise the prospective patient that they are in good hands with him and to remain positive throughout their treatment.
During treatment I think that I was on protocol 5 whereas I would take 2.5mg of Letrozole of cycle days 3, 5, and 7. In addition I took 75 mg of Follistim on cycle days 5, 7, and 9. Ultrasound was on day 10 and the nurse called me the same day as the ultrasound with instructions on when to take the trigger shot and the appointment time for IUI.
I do not recall the exact cost of each IUI cycle because I used donor sperm so additional fees were required to store it and count the sperm.
I have not had an IVF cycle.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
They [Fert Assoc of Memphis]... are popular and very good at what they do... they do return phone calls in a timely manner, even after hour phone calls on the weekend if you have an emergency. No question is too dumb for any of the staff, I really love their supportive manner...During my IUI cycle, Dawn could not have been more compassionate and encouraging or hopeful. She also made sure to go over specific numbers or values and what they mean in relation to your reproductive health as well as your partner's reproductive health...
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
They have a long waiting list because they are popular and very good at what they do, but they do return phone calls in a timely manner, even after hour phone calls on the weekend if you have an emergency. No question is too dumb for any of the staff, I really love their supportive manner. I would not go anywhere else.
He is fair but thorough, and does not give you false hope. If something doesn't work the first time, he moves on to the next best option in order to get the results you want. Because my IUI failed, we will be pursuing IVF as it is unlikely that IUI will ever be successful because of endometriosis/unexplained infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Dawn)
During my IUI cycle, Dawn could not have been more compassionate and encouraging or hopeful. She also made sure to go over specific numbers or values and what they mean in relation to your reproductive health as well as your partner's reproductive health. That really helps me to understand a large part of this process and have a calmer head on my shoulders.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Brezina and couldn't be happier. After years of depression and sadness from infertility, I feel like I am finally on my way to getting some answers and possibly adding to my family. I wouldn't use any other doctor.
He is fair, but he doesn't sugarcoat things. He is honest and wants to ultimately make there that you thoroughly understand everything going on with your treatment.
Because of unexplained infertility and suspected and endometriosis, first we proceed with caution, but with a sense of reality because we knew that there were other underlying an unknown causes accompanying the infertility. If the IUI did not work, we thoroughly discussed other options which included birth-control leading up to IVF and possible removal of endometriomas if indicated after three months of birth control. I am so glad that there is a specific plan lined up for me, he seems to be a great ally in getting the results that you want.
My IUI cycle was about $600, but now because we know IUI will be unsuccessful and we are pursuing IVF, there is no telling how much that will cost, and I do not want to be hit with sticker shock.
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
The front clerks [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] were always very friendly, but nurses and people in the lab weren’t so great. One ultrasound tech was great, but the other was so rude and cold.... We had one of Dr. Bailey’s nurses give us false hope on our first IVF cycle. I also had someone else be very insensitive on the phone when it was confirmed to be a failed IVF cycle.... IUIs were about $1,000 each, egg retrieval was about $15K and each transfer was about $3K. Not to mention all of the medication.
European, Other
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
There are not many options in Memphis, so you have to deal with the clinic. Dr. Bailey is worth dealing with the staff. The front clerks were always very friendly, but nurses and people in the lab weren’t so great. One ultrasound tech was great, but the other was so rude and cold.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey always took the time to answer our questions and made us feel at ease. I really felt her compassion for our situation.
I did not have very good experiences with her nurses. She had several in the two years that I received treatment. They seemed inexperienced or not very compassionate - almost robotic. This was a very sensitive and stressful situtation and they at times seemed too robotic. I complained to her directly several times.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
She was amazing. I hope we don’t have trouble conceiving another child, but if we do, I feel comforted knowing that we could go back to her. She followed up with her with personal phone calls, had a great sense of humor and explained everything so we could understand it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Trust what she tells you. She is the doctor with experience. Don’t listen to “Dr. Google”.
Describe the protocols Amelia Bailey used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
We ended up doing 4 IUIs and then moved on to IVF. We had two frozen transfers. The first transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The second resulted with out beautiful daughter. We had typical protocols - we did have a break in between one of our IUI cycles due to my uterine lining not thickening up enough, but she adjusted the medication. Every IUI cycle always looked “text book”, but we didn’t get pregnant. With PCOS, I think “typical” protocols were used.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Describe Amelia Bailey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Dr. Bailey said that due to my age and diagnosis she recommended single embryo transfer. I wish I would have pushed to transfer multiples, but I trust her and would have listened to her again.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
They [the staff at Kutteh Ke Fertility] are so welcoming! Willing to work and communicate well! One incident comes to mind-my husband and I live over an hour away from the clinic (yes, they are good enough that we drive over and hour each way for each visit!) and we were traveling in one morning for my 4th ( I think it was 4th...) IUI. We had to be there around 9:30--well, unfortunately due to Memphis traffic we were running late--stuck in non moving traffic for a bit of time! Well, I was hormonal and freaking out-already worried that this IUI wouldn't work again and I was bawling my eyes out. They say that if you are late for your appointment that you might miss it all together...needless to say I was a mess! So we got to a point where I knew I had to call...Talked with the front desk ladies who were SOOOO understanding and nice to a bawling lady on the phone. They told us to be safe and get there when we could and not to worry about the time! Every person I have worked with in this clinic is AMAZING!
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
They are so welcoming! Willing to work and communicate well! One incident comes to mind-my husband and I live over an hour away from the clinic (yes, they are good enough that we drive over and hour each way for each visit!) and we were traveling in one morning for my 4th ( I think it was 4th...) IUI. We had to be there around 9:30--well, unfortunately due to Memphis traffic we were running late--stuck in non moving traffic for a bit of time! Well, I was hormonal and freaking out-already worried that this IUI wouldn't work again and I was bawling my eyes out. They say that if you are late for your appointment that you might miss it all together...needless to say I was a mess! So we got to a point where I knew I had to call...Talked with the front desk ladies who were SOOOO understanding and nice to a bawling lady on the phone. They told us to be safe and get there when we could and not to worry about the time! Every person I have worked with in this clinic is AMAZING!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Ke is wonderful! In each of our appointments with him he is blunt but personable and respectful! He will give us information but then will also ask us how we are doing-he will be professional yet "shoot the breeze" with us to make us feel more comfortable!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: DAWN!!!!!!)
Oh My!! Dawn is amazing-I have seen her at each appointment (besides ultrasound only appointments...)! She has been with me for each of my IUI and is ALWAYS willing to answer my questions via phone calls! (Even if we do play phone tag sometimes-I'm a teacher and can't always answer my phone during the day...)
He is wonderful!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Be prepared for him to be honest-he doesn't "sugar coat" things...
Describe the costs associated with your care under Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
We've done almost 2 years of treatments and are beginning the IVF journey...My insurance paid a little bit more than we originally thought-but so far the costs have not been outrageous (but I don't deal with the money, my husband does...)
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] is awesome. I have nothing bad to say about it. I only once had to wait over 10 minutes for any of my appointments. They are organized and do not overbook. They see you fast but you are never rushed. You are very taken care of...Dr. Brezina is very relatable because he himself has twins that were conceived via ivf. He has a heart for what he does and I believe he truly cares about each patient. I have not found any weaknesses yet. He personally called me during my treatments and made sure everything was going ok and just to wish me luck. He always made sure we understood everything that we needed and asked if we had questions multiple times. He never
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is awesome. I have nothing bad to say about it. I only once had to wait over 10 minutes for any of my appointments. They are organized and do not overbook. They see you fast but you are never rushed. You are very taken care of.
Dr. Brezina was so nice. I felt like I was family. He never rushed me through anything, he always made sure we understood everything that was going to be happening and went over it in detail. He was kind and understanding to any of my concerns and even once when I mentioned adoption he told me to go home and pray about it before we started our journey. It was very comforting to know he would support us whichever road we choose. He also personally called to check on me during my treatments, which I did not expect.
The nursing staff was great. They always took such great care of me and answered any questions we had in a very timely manner
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Brezina is very relatable because he himself has twins that were conceived via ivf. He has a heart for what he does and I believe he truly cares about each patient. I have not found any weaknesses yet. He personally called me during my treatments and made sure everything was going ok and just to wish me luck. He always made sure we understood everything that we needed and asked if we had questions multiple times. He never rushed us through anything and would even give us advice on where to eat lunch after appointments. He was very personable and I always felt as if I was the only patient he was treating.
Be open with him, ask him questions. He wants to help you, you just have to let him.
I did IVF. I used menopur (75 units) in the morning follistim 225 units at night. I later added ganirellix. I triggered with pregnyl and lupron. We never changed any of my protocol, they said I was exactly where I was expected to be. I took a total of 26 shots, not too bad! I produced only half the amount of eggs (like 10ish) of a person my age should (I am 27) so he tried to be aggressive with the treatment and get as many eggs as possible. They were very happy with my results as they far exceeded what they thought. They retrieved 9 eggs and I have 4 embryos that wre frozen right now. My embryos are all a grade except 1 is b. I was very pleased with my results, I am just now awaiting my FET cycle to start where I will take estradiol and crinone
You had to go in for monitoring appointments at the beginning of each morning, at 730. I live 2 hours away so this was sometimes inconvenient but the clinic was great about it. They didn't rush you through, you were saw within a timely manner and if you wanted to take a little longer during your ultrasound and ask questions then you definitely could. I would recommend this clinic and its abilities to anyone.
It was approx 11 thousand dollars so far.
Memphis
I haven't had a lot of interaction with the clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] as we're just getting started. It seems like a busy place but I've never felt like a number there. Everyone is very friendly. They're very tolerant of a newbie like me (who doesn't know the routine or what to expect).
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I haven't had a lot of interaction with the clinic as we're just getting started. It seems like a busy place but I've never felt like a number there. Everyone is very friendly. They're very tolerant of a newbie like me (who doesn't know the routine or what to expect).
Dr. Bailey sat down at the start of treatment and really paid attention to my medical history. Then she explained how we were going to do a round of testing and the types of tests they would do. She was incredibly reassuring and saw me as a person, not just a set of data. Really gave me confidence that we would solve this problem.
They are friendly and organized.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey was friendly and approachable. She was experienced but not jaded in a "been there, seen that" way. She made me feel like she had all the time in the world for me even though it was just an initial appointment. I feel incredibly comfortable with her as my doctor.
Don't be nervous if this is your first experience with a fertility doc or the process because Dr. Bailey will help you through it (while making it seem simple to understand).
Dr Bailey suspected I have PCOS and devised a testing protocol that will detect PCOS and any other issue that's affecting my fertility. I had lots of blood drawn to begin the process and took medroxyprogesterone to to start my cycle (because it won't start on its own). At day three of my cycle, it was back for more bloodwork and a transvaginal ultrasound. I got back between days 6 and ten for a hysterosalpingogram (they insert dye into the uterus which backs into the fallopian tubes to check for blockages) and a sonohysterogram (they insert saline into the uterus to check the uterus for problems. Finally my husband has to produce a "sample" to make sure his sperm are good. I'm not sure where the treatment goes from here as the tests are not all done yet so we don't have a complete picture of the problem.
2013 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
[Kutteh Ke Fertility Assoc] Weakness in communication of cost; office manager previously lacked bedside manner but this appears to be better now. Cost in general is just not consistently discussed. Or at least it wasn’t several years ago. So far, we have had no issues since we started back so may be improved now... I think $14k total for IVF; it was closer to $20k with PGS
2013 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
He has a wonderful caring bedside manner and is also very intelligent and well read on infertility and new studies
Good
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He spends so much time with you at each visit. Explains everything with so many statistics and is very impressive overall. He and his wife have 2 children via IVF as well. He is compassionate and smart which is important to me with such an emotional process.
Ask questions and be prepared for honest answers
We tried clomid and femara with IUIs. I had no response with femara and had to cancel that cycle. With IVF the first time, I did Follistim and Ganirelix. Hyper stimulated so froze the embryos and did 3 FETs total. My first resulted in an unexplained missed miscarriage of twins, boy and girl, both chromosomally normal. 2nd resulted in my daughter and a twin lost at 8 weeks. 3rd resulted in a chemical. We went through egg retrieval again, did PGS, and transferred one and I miscarried at 9 weeks.
I think $14k total for IVF; it was closer to $20k with PGS
He is very hesitant to transfer more than one embryo. We did initially bc ours were not tested. However tested with our 2nd retrieval and are transferring one at a time.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
I would love to list a weakness or two [about Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] because I think those can be more helpful than positives and and a weakness or two doesn’t mean a place is bad overall but I personally can’t think of anything. They are competent, caring, and personable...They [nurses] were all nice and competent but didn’t form a strong connection with any one in particular...In and out within 30 minutes almost all mornings.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I would love to list a weakness or two because I think those can be more helpful than positives and and a weakness or two doesn’t mean a place is bad overall but I personally can’t think of anything. They are competent, caring, and personable.
He explained until we understood and were comfortable, called to follow up after procedures and check up on us, and maintained a personal and approachable relationship from day 1.
They were all nice and competent but didn’t form a strong connection with any one in particular.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Brezina. We have recommended him to 4 different friends who were seeing other doctors that they weren’t happy with and each and everyone of them has gone to him and come away with the same feelings as us. He’s super smart and has a full understanding of everything on the medical side but he also knows what it’s like on the personal so he understands the emotions, the heartache, the breakdowns in a way that can’t be taught from a book. He gets it and it’s obvious.
Go. Go see. Go talk to him and I promise you’ll leave better informed than you were. You’ll know you’ve been heard by someone that cares and that will do everything within their capabilities to help you and you’ll know you’re not alone.
Unfortunately I don’t really remember but I do remember it being laid out, explained, and agreed to at the time.
In and out within 30 minutes almost all mornings.
I’m thinkinh it was around $15,000 per round including meds
Memphis
The clinic [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] was very organized and all of the staff is friendly. They worked hard to accommodate appointments with our work schedules. We didn’t have to wait long to see a doctor or nurse once we had checked in for appointments. I loved the ultrasound techs! They always took extra time to explain what they were seeing on imaging.... They were quick to respond to phone messages and always willing to answer questions
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic was very organized and all of the staff is friendly. They worked hard to accommodate appointments with our work schedules. We didn’t have to wait long to see a doctor or nurse once we had checked in for appointments. I loved the ultrasound techs! They always took extra time to explain what they were seeing on imaging.
She took the time to answer my questions, empathize with my feelings, she also had PCOS and would share her experiences as they related
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr Bailey was very straightforward from the beginning. She outlined the testing needed and treatment plan in a way which we could understand. she also answered any questions we had a long the way and let us direct the pace at which we took each new step.
Have your questions ready. She is very personable but is also busy and appointments are to the point but do not linger.
I was diagnosed with PCOS. She started metformin to help with insulin resistance that is a result of PCOS. I was also started on synthroid for an elevated TSH. I remained on both of these medications my entire pregnancy. I did four rounds of letrozole. Once I had a positive pregnancy test I was started on progesterone supplements for my first trimester.
We laid specialist copay for each visit. The diagnostic work up was covered by insurance and then we paid for medications.
2014 - 2017
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
[A nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates is] Always there to answer the questions I have. She has been helping me prepare mentally ad well as emotionally for ivf. I couldn't ask for a better nurse.... So far he had put me on metformin tp hekp control tbe pcos and it has worked amazingly. I went from 204 pounds to 160 and I feel so much better. Of course with pcos it's a day to day deal bit it helped. We tried Clomid for several months and that is when he told me that since my tube was blocked as well there was only one option. And that was IVF.
2014 - 2017
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
He is very personable and very compassionate. I wasn't just another patient to him. I felt like was his only patient.
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He is amazing. When nobody else would help me he did. I was at a loss for a very long time. Nobody would actually diagnose me with PCOS and he finally did. Then he explainrd what it was, what I should expect and how to deal with it. Every appointment is important to him. Every patient is important to him. He helped me get my life back when i felt like the whole world was caving in on me.
Always go in with an open mind. And ask questions. Doesn't matter if you think they are silly or not ask them.
Describe the protocols Raymond Ke used in your cycles at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates and their degree of success.
So far he had put me on metformin tp hekp control tbe pcos and it has worked amazingly. I went from 204 pounds to 160 and I feel so much better. Of course with pcos it's a day to day deal bit it helped. We tried Clomid for several months and that is when he told me that since my tube was blocked as well there was only one option. And that was IVF. He helped me understand, gave me tissues while I cried and gave my husband a very understanding look like I know bit I'm here for you all.
Describe Raymond Ke's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
He will only transfer 1 egg for me. And that I am grateful for. I don't want to put my self or my possible child at risk because there are too many.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
I was extremely impressed with everyone I had contact with at Fertility Associates. They truly seem to care and want to help you find answers to your fertility issues....Dawn was great with answering questions and explaining what was happening each step of the way....I went to Dr. Ke seeking answers after suffering our third miscarriage...He [Dr. Ke] always made sure we understood any info he presented to us and why he recommended certain procedures....
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
I was extremely impressed with everyone I had contact with at Fertility Associates. They truly seem to care and want to help you find answers to your fertility issues. My only regret is not reaching out to them sooner.
My husband and I felt like he listened to us. He wanted to know our history and figure out the best treatment plan for us. He always made sure we understood any info he presented to us and why he recommended certain procedures.
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
My husband and I went to Dr. Ke seeking answers after suffering our third miscarriage. He thoroughly examined our history and presented the treatment plan he thought best for us. After testing, Dr. Ke immediately found two issues that both cause recurrent miscarriage. One was treated with surgery, and the other with medication. Because of this, we are now expecting a baby boy next week.
Listen to him. He is extremely knowledgable and up-to-date on the latest treatment options. Do not be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something he says.
I had surgery to remove a septum in my uterus. Dr. Ke also found that I have lupus anticoagulant. I got pregnant again shortly after this diagnosis, and I have been doing heparin shots twice a day throughout my pregnancy. I'm currently 37.5 weeks pregnant.
I don't remember specific info, but some of it was covered by my insurance.
Memphis
The [Fert Asoc of Memphis - Mem] clinic is very nicely set up and organized. I rarely had to wait longer than 30 minutes, although once I did have to wait 2 hours for an IUI to be done. The receptionists were very nice and helpful...The nursing staff varied greatly from visit to visit. At first, they were wonderful but after the first few visits they seemed more interested in getting done quickly than providing compassionate care. I also had a hard time getting the nurses to listen to my concerns when I called the office, which even caused one IUI to be done too late, missing ovulation by a day or two...
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is very nicely set up and organized. I rarely had to wait longer than 30 minutes, although once I did have to wait 2 hours for an IUI to be done. The receptionists were very nice and helpful.
Dr Brezina was very open and upfront about everything. He went through all of our test results and options thoroughly and let us take our time in deciding things. He checked on us after every IUI to wish us luck.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Brezina was very open and honest with everything. He's compassionate about what he does and his patients. He has dealt with infertility himself and that makes so much difference in the care he gives. He truly understand what his patients are going through.
Ask questions! If you aren't comfortable with something, tell him.
We only did 4 IUI'S with Dr. Brezina. I took femara days 3-7 and an Ovidrel trigger the day before IUI. We did a mid cycle ultrasound to measure follicle size and count. Our next step was IVF but we stopped treatment.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage for my treatments. With insurance my oop was about $500 for each IUI, including meds.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Strengths [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates]: Professionalism, outstanding service, knowledge, compassion, ease of access to facility from major highways Weanknesses: it was rare to get into appointment at the scheduled time. Wait times were the norm...The facility administrator, Ashley Anderson, always took my concerns seriously and either made time to speak with me directly in the office or through phone conversation.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Strengths: Professionalism, outstanding service, knowledge, compassion, ease of access to facility from major highways Weanknesses: it was rare to get into appointment at the scheduled time. Wait times were the norm.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates. (Assigned nurse: Patrice)
Patrice was always available to take calls, answer questions and provide clear instructions throughout the fertility process.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey always made time to speak with my husband and me. She never made us feel rushed or like a “number.” She is compassionate, a great listener and did a great job of explaining processes, procedures and medical concepts in ways that were easily understandable.
Take notes while meeting with Dr Bailey as there will be significant amounts of information discussed.
I was on metformin 750 mg twice a day for my PCOS. Synthroid 25 mcg once a day for my thyroid. Estrodial to thicken my uterine lining. Injections before and after my transfer. Prenatal vitamins were also prescribed
Dr. Bailey only elected to do single embryo transfers on the two transfers we have completed to date. Single embryo transplants were done based on statistics for twins with multiple embryo transfers as well as
Memphis
I could go in for monitoring around my schedule [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates]. I only had to wait 5-10 minutes tops. Very well managed and organized...This clinic is wonderful. Like anywhere you have few bad apples in the bunch but overall everyone is warm and compassionate....When we started out Michelle was...nasty. She was snappy and nonapproachable. But by the end she was warm and showed compassion
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Dr. Kuttah has excellent bedside manner. He personallyrics calls to follow up after ever precudure
When we started out Michelle was nice nasty. She was snappy and nonapproachable. But by the end she was warm and showed compassion
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Kuttah is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to make you feel as if your his only patient. He takes the time to personally call to make sure you are receiving the best care possible. He plans the treatment calendar to help achieve the goal of pregnancy and adjust where needed. He was referred to me and has received great feedback from his patients.
He has a great bed side manner and will walk you through the best plan to achieving pregnancy
Birth control pill for 2-3 weeks Menopur 150 Gonal F 350 units Pregnyl Trigger Shot Crinone after transfer This resulted in 10 eggs being retrieved which was more than they expected.
I could go in for monitoring around my schedule. I only had to wait 5-10 minutes tops. Very well managed and organized
I don't remember
He recommended transfering 2 eggs to increase the odds of conception due to my age.
2010 - 2016
This [Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] is a great clinic has one of the best staff. They are also available when you need them. They too are compassionate and caring. Moetover, sometimes it can be hard to get a appointment. They may not have appointments available for months at a time...They [nurses] are very approachable. He has a very friendly staff and they are always encouraging... I’ve had a Laparoscopy performed on me. I was on and off Clomid for 3 maybe more years.
2010 - 2016
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
This is a great clinic has one of the best staff. They are also available when you need them. They too are compassionate and caring. Moetover, sometimes it can be hard to get a appointment. They may not have appointments available for months at a time.
Dr Kutteh is one of the best doctor. He is very patient and gives you your best options when it comes to fertility treatments. He shows that he cares about you as well as your infertility.
They are very approachable. He has a very friendly staff and they are always encouraging.
How was your experience with William Kutteh at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Every visit was very informative. He always gives you the best options as related to your treatment. He also make sure that you are aware of the cost associated with each fertility option presented to you. He understands that infertility is stressful as well as emotional. He has always shown compassion.
Be honest and transparent. Don’t be afraid and know that he truly cares about your situation.
I don’t remember each and every thing. I’ve had a Laparoscopy performed on me. I was on and off Clomid for 3 maybe more years.
The copay, the cost of each medication and the cost of the procedure.
Anovulation, Male Factor
There was a turnover in nurses [at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates] during my wait for genetic results. I had to make several calls. Overall, though, it was a minor issue and was resolved in a satisfactory manner....Overall, the staff was friendly. We had a few hiccups, but when it was brought to the doctor's attention, it was resolved. Very friendly front desk, ultrasound and techs.
Anovulation, Male Factor
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
He looks you in the eye and gives frank, honest answers. He did not sugar coat anything. We knew the likelihood of a successful ivf cycle was low for us.
There was turnover in the nursing staff. The phlebotomist and ultrasound techs were fantastic, though.
How was your experience with Paul Brezina at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
He fought for us when an associate felt we should be canceled. His determination and follow through resulted in my beautiful son. I can say with certainty that, had my experience not resulted in a live birth, I would know he did everything medically possible.
Be prepared for appointments. He is busy and explains things in technical terms. Know as much as you can going in.
He extended my injection cycle further than recommended because I was so close to achieving the milestone. He pushed for a few extra days, and because he did, we had success. I was ill and exhausted, but I trusted him.
Around 25k
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
The clinic [Fertility Assoc of Memphis] is a very good clinic that often works well with you on making convenient appts. The lab within the office is fantastic and allows for very quick results on certain tests. The clinic is located above the outpatient surgery center where procedures are performed, so it is very convenient.... He prefers to do single embryo transfer for your first transfer, but he will often allow for multiple following the first.
Investment Banker
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
The clinic is a very good clinic that often works well with you on making convenient appts. The lab within the office is fantastic and allows for very quick results on certain tests. The clinic is located above the outpatient surgery center where procedures are performed, so it is very convenient.
How was your experience with Raymond Ke at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Ke is a very experienced, good doctor. He is rather conservative in treatments, and I often felt like I had to push him to try new treatments or options. The clinic sees a lot of patients, and I did not always feel like he knew what was fully going on with my case. It is important to be your own advocate.
Do your research and ask a lot of questions. He is open to ideas, but you must know to suggest them.
I have had 2 FETs (1 failed and one chemical pregnancy) as well as 2 canceled, medicated FETs and one canceled natural FET. For the FET that resulted in a chemical pregnancy, the estrogen type was changed as well as the progesterone injection time frame.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
The clinic changed lab techs too often. This is the only weakness. I love this clinic. I have not experienced any bad things at FAM. Everyone is compassionate and empathetic from the front desk staff to the billing coordinator to the nurses and doctors.... The nursing staff was always compassionate....[Monitoring Appointments] Very well-oiled machine... Dr. Bailey is amazing!!! She is very knowledgeable, willing to learn about you, the patient, empathetic, compassionate, a blessing.
Black or African-American, Native American
Describe your experience with Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates.
Amelia was genuinely concerned with our well being. She has great bedside manners and very caring
The nursing staff was always compassionate.
How was your experience with Amelia Bailey at Kutteh Ke Fertility Associates?
Dr. Bailey is amazing!!! She is very knowledgeable, willing to learn about you, the patient, empathetic, compassionate, a blessing. I have been blessed to get to know Dr. Bailey on a personal level. She is an awesome surgeon as well. She is so caring and puts you at ease. She looks at you in the eye when speaking with you and gives you the pros and cons to all procedures. I have already recommended her to other people.
Be honest and willing to hear the good and bad.
Very well-oiled machine
Labs Retrieval and facility costs Transfer costs
Dr. Bailey assesses each patient and helps you come up with a plan that will not hinder the patient