Legacy IVF

Selling medication is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
1625 3rd Ave
212-230-5711
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Legacy IVF to a friend?

1 doctor
2017 - 2019
13 IVF, 12 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr Yang is the best doctor I have ever met. Before I went to him, I was told by at least two pretty good IVF clinics that my only hope was to use donor egg. I knew my case was very complicated due to my medical issues so I was desperate at that time....He will adjust the medication dose and duration according to your blood result and ultrasound. He will choose the best time for retrieval and transfer but not due to a preset schedule such as a skip weekend. He will also change protocol if previous one does not work as expected for you.
The strength of this clinic [Legacy IVF] is the it has the most excellent doctor Dr. Yang. I will go there even if this is the only good point. Fortunately, another strength is that they had a good lab too which is important to not waste the eggs Dr. Yang manages to retrieve as many as possible. Also, their nurses are nice and responsible, which makes stressful IVF more comfortable. It will be better if their insurance coverage can expand and this is probably the only weakness I can think of them.
2017 - 2019
13 IVF, 12 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Mingxue Yang at Legacy IVF?
Dr Yang is the best doctor I have ever met. Before I went to him, I was told by at least two pretty good IVF clinics that my only hope was to use donor egg. I knew my case was very complicated due to my medical issues so I was desperate at that time. My husband searched a lot of resources on internet and luckily found Dr. Yang with all best reviews from his patients. I still remembered I flew to him and met him for the first time. He gave me hope and told me that I will have my own child. So my husband and I relocated to New York to restart my IVF journey with Dr. Yang. He will go to clinic to do very procedure for me himself. Time flies, my beautiful daughter is already 17-month old and I feel so blessed. Thank Dr.Yang for making our dream of being parents come true. I still have several embryos frozen and banked. I will definitely follow Dr. Yang for my second child at his new clinic Legacy in the future. Dr. Yang says he is not a God so he has failed cases of course. But he is the most patient and knowlegable doctor with superior skills I have ever met. I will recommend him to anyone who need help.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mingxue Yang at Legacy IVF?
Trust him and follow him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mingxue Yang at Legacy IVF?
He is knowledgeable and responsible. When no other IVF doctor wants to help me to have my own child because I will hurt their statistics, Dr Yang gives me the hope and makes my dream of being a mom come true. I am his patient who he really cares.
Describe the protocols Mingxue Yang used in your cycles at Legacy IVF and their degree of success.
They are nice and kind.
Describe your experience with Legacy IVF.
The strength of this clinic is the it has the most excellent doctor Dr. Yang. I will go there even if this is the only good point. Fortunately, another strength is that they had a good lab too which is important to not waste the eggs Dr. Yang manages to retrieve as many as possible. Also, their nurses are nice and responsible, which makes stressful IVF more comfortable. It will be better if their insurance coverage can expand and this is probably the only weakness I can think of them.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Legacy IVF.
It is efficient and convenient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mingxue Yang at Legacy IVF.
It is very affordable compared with other IVF clinics I have gone before.
Describe Mingxue Yang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Legacy IVF.
He will prefer a single embryo if he thinks you have a good chance of success to avoid potential complications due to multiple pregnancy.
Mingxue Yang