Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
11370 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Loma Linda University to a friend?

The group of nurses [Loma Linda U] are amazing! For such a small clinic, they serve a large amount of clientele. The nurses are easy to get a hold of and if you ever need FMLA forms or off-work notes from the office, they are more than willing to assist and get them back to you right away.... Weaknesses: It is a small clinic, not too many OR's/retrieval rooms. You may get bumped or waitlisted due to limited space/availability. Another weakness is that Dr. Bareh is currently the only RE seeing patients.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Strengths: Dr. Bareh, Nursing staff, lab staff, and I can't forget the awesome financial coordinator and front desk receptionist! Weaknesses: It is a small clinic, not too many OR's/retrieval rooms. You may get bumped or waitlisted due to limited space/availability. Another weakness is that Dr. Bareh is currently the only RE seeing patients. She is very liked and very busy, so getting new patient appointments may be a problem.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is so genuine. Each visit is more than 30 minutes long. She is always so joyful and positive, every time I see her. Although she speaks really fast, she allows time for questions and is not bothered by interruptions. She explains everything clearly and gives you multiple options, making you feel really involved in the decision process.
The group of nurses are amazing! For such a small clinic, they serve a large amount of clientele. The nurses are easy to get a hold of and if you ever need FMLA forms or off-work notes from the office, they are more than willing to assist and get them back to you right away. I can't tell you what an added stress those types of paperwork can be, and for helping us in that little way, I'm so grateful. It is truly the little things that matter during such a stressful event like fertility treatment. The nurses are always smiling, and they really get to know each patient individually. I've never encountered any of them on a bad day. They all make a wonderful team.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
My initial consultation with Dr. Bareh was so positive. I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve at a younger age than most, and she started our consultation by telling me about her previous patient who is even younger than me with similar issues. I felt as if the story was being deliberately told to me to give me hope, and to shed some light at the end of this tunnel. She ended her story with a happy ending, sharing how that patient now has healthy twins. I just fell in love with her positivity from the get go. She is the second doctor that I am seeing at the clinic and the first doctor I saw had such a different demeanor. While he was very factual and honest (which we appreciated), he was lacking good bedside manners. Since we have had no success thus far, seeing Dr. Bareh has been a glimmer of light for me and my husband, the type of positivity we need during this difficult time when we feel so defeated. Even more so, when I leave messages for the staff at the clinic, Dr. Bareh is quick at following up and calling me back personally. I really feel that she cares about each of her patients. During our last egg retrieval, I was not responding well, and so she thoroughly explained to me her opinion and the pros and cons of moving forward, and really allowed me to make the best decision for me and my husband. I appreciated her collaboration with the patient. She has been such a genuinely kind physician, who is very knowledgeable!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Ensure you have questions written down before seeing her in clinic. The time passes so quickly, but she always takes the time to ask "do you have any questions for me?"
Describe the protocols Gihan Bareh used in your cycles at Loma Linda University and their degree of success.
For our first egg retrieval with Dr Bareh, she used the Antagonist protocol. I believe I had previously used the Lupron flare protocol? with the previous physician and did not have much success with egg quantity. Her rationale for using Antagonist protocol was that, perhaps, the previous protocol suppressed my ovaries too much. Unfortunately, the Antagonist protocol was not more successful with my condition, so we decided to cancel that cycle and try a different one next try around.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University.
This is our first cycle with Dr. Bareh, we have spent about $9000 to date.
Loma Linda

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
One time they [Loma Linda U] forgot to send my prescription to the pharmacy but it was fixed immediately. ... The front desk staff are amazing at what they do. I’ve never had any issues with insurance and authorizations or anything like that because they took care of it without a hitch. Mornings are the busiest times so if it works out try to schedule appointments in the afternoon. ... It’s easy to access with a large parking structure but most of the time I can find parking in the lot.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The best thing about my clinic is how close it is to where I live. It’s easy to access with a large parking structure but most of the time I can find parking in the lot. The front desk staff are amazing at what they do. I’ve never had any issues with insurance and authorizations or anything like that because they took care of it without a hitch. Mornings are the busiest times so if it works out try to schedule appointments in the afternoon.
The front desk knows my name before I have to say it myself and they greet me as I walk in. The nurses all remember me and are very professional yet caring. Dr. Bareh is professional with a warm bedside manner and doesn’t sugar coat things but is sensitive at the same time.
Some of the nurses, especially the LVN team were amazing and supportive. Most of the RNs were as well. There may have been one that wasn’t the most compassionate but I don’t expect the staff anywhere to be perfect.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is professional with a warm bedside manner. She keeps it real with her patients while being sensitive to their feelings at the same time. I am so happy that she is my doctor during this journey and I have the utmost respect and confidence in her that she will be able to get us pregnant.
Dr. Bareh hs amazing but also very busy so be prepared to wait a while for your appointment
I started right off the bat with an IUI without medication. When that didn’t work, we started femara and I did another round of IUI which was unsuccessful. After a few cycles with femara which I didn’t respond to very well, she switched me to clomid which I responded to a little too well. I ended up getting too many follicles for IUI so we went quite a few cycles trying to get my follicle count under 4. My third and final IUI was also unsuccessful so after taking a break for a few months we moved onto IVF in December 2018. I started by taking birth control for 10 days, then my stims on 12/2/18. She had me on microHCG and Gonal-F at first then added Ganirelix on 12/7. Finally on 12/12, I triggered with 3,000 units of novarel + Lupron with a final dose of Lupron the next morning and I had my egg retrieval on 12/14/18. Currently I am waiting for CD1 to start FET prep.
Insurance covered the cost of IUI so my out of pocket expense was $250 + meds. IVF was $2,500 + meds. I will be paying out of pocket for my FET and I believe it will be $5,000 + meds.
Describe Gihan Bareh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Loma Linda University.
My doctor is not against a multiple embryo transfer for me because I am still in my 30s and healthy. I think the reason most of her transfers are single embryos is because insurance will only allow one. I am choosing to pay out of pocket for multiple embryos (2).

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
[Loma Linda U] The waiting room, patient rooms, and bathrooms were always kept clean. Sometimes we would have to wait....they all seem like nice ladies. There is one lady that can come off rude sometimes...They had a financial manager they let go so the new one was going back into people's files and charging them for really old charges that weren't collected. We always paid everything in full and then every appointment it seemed like they were asking for money for something new. Frustrating.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The waiting room, patient rooms, and bathrooms were always kept clean. Sometimes we would have to wait. I never had a problem with the receptionist although I know some have said she is rude or pushy. Not my experience with her. Weakness I guess would be getting into the patient room and waiting a while. And that they were tried to collect a payment from me from back in may.. 10 months ago. They had a financial manager they let go so the new one was going back into people's files and charging them for really old charges that weren't collected. We always paid everything in full and then every appointment it seemed like they were asking for money for something new. Frustrating.
The staff there is friendly and helpful. Never felt like a number.
They all seem like nice ladies. There is one lady that can come off rude sometimes. I didn't enjoy being around her because I never knew how she would be towards me that day.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
I loved dr. Bareh but sometimes I felt like she knew more then she let on to us. She was out of the office a lot. I felt like if I had questions after hours then I basically had to wait till they were open. She pushed back my frozen transfer 5 different times because I had a cyst that never got bigger each time. Always remained the same size. Even though we didn't have our embryo tested I felt like she could tell if the ones she were putting in were good or bad. And even if they were bad she never talked to us about it beforehand. Our embryos were never graded so we are not sure if they are good or bad. She was professional and would see us in a timely manner.
I'm not really sure what is going on.. but we've only been with Dr.Bareh for a year and she been out 2 months. And they ended up during our treatments. If you plan to do ivf at this clinic be prepared that you could be dealing with the nurses more then the doctor.
Fresh transfer : not sure of the dosage of each meds because I did them of may 2017. Used: gonal-f, menipur, omintrope, ganerlix, pregnyl, doxycycline, endometrin, and progesterone oil. Egg retreival: 8 eggs all mature, all icsi, 4 fertilized normal, transferred 2, lost 1 by day 5 and froze the last 1. The transferred 2 resulted in a negative. Frozen transfer: BCP 3 months prior and then bled then started lupron for 1 month. Transfer pushed back 5 times. Then day of transfer embryo thawed perfectly. Transfer went smoothly. 5dp5dt faint positive which eventually became a stronger positive. Beta #1: 167 Beta #2: 431 Beta #3: 1081 Beta #4: 270 I am currently waiting to miscarry. Devasted. 4 1/2 years and still no baby.
I think we paid $16000 total. That's including egg retrevial, fresh transfer, icsi, and we did a frozen transfer. Medication was separate cost
I do felt a little bit rushed to do our fresh transfer. She gave us the option to do a frozen but said the embryos look good now let's put them back in. This was on day 4. She also mentioned that when do the retrevial she irritated the endometriosis. That should have been a red flag not to put the embryos in. I still to this day regret that decision. And I wanted to put in one and it kinda felt that we were pushed into doing the two. I'm not sure if I won this treatment if I would go back to Loma Linda
Loma Linda

Everything is in one place. Dr appts, lab, surgery/ transfer center. Pharmacy( not specialty) And always know the same nurses, lab techs etc. it’s really a comfortable experience when you’re losing your mind on meds and stress of success Weaknesses: not the most beautiful clinic [Loma Linda U] but I think that keeps costs down. Anything you need, just ask they will provide it to save costs if they can. Lots of injection supplies and a couple free samples saved me about $150 which means the world when you’re spending thousands
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Everything is in one place. Dr appts, lab, surgery/ transfer center. Pharmacy( not specialty) And always know the same nurses, lab techs etc. it’s really a comfortable experience when you’re losing your mind on meds and stress of success Weaknesses: not the most beautiful clinic but I think that keeps costs down. Anything you need, just ask they will provide it to save costs if they can. Lots of injection supplies and a couple free samples saved me about $150 which means the world when you’re spending thousands
She is a wonderful dr, always positive and knows the details of my case
There are 4 nurses and they all know me by name and my case status at all times. They are always helpful with my many calls and questions and never seem irritated by them. I love them! Only negative is communication btwn pharmacy’s can be difficult
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
I respect her and like her. I do feel I had to ask a lot of questions and do my own research for the ivf process. Also had unexpected cost and results but I think my dr did the right corse of treatment. I feel she sincerely wants me to get pregnant and not just a money figure
Don’t expect them to walk you through everything. Know or ask any small/big question you have.
300 follistium am, 75m menopur pm, atoms for 14 days, ultrasounds every other day to check folicules size. She advised growth hormone as well but we couldn’t afford the extra costs. Should have done it as now we need to do another cycle. 30 folicules, 21 had eggs, 17 mature, 10 fertilized, 4 made it to blastocyst. 1Fresh transfer, chemical pregnancy. 3 frozen, 2 are ‘fair quality’ 1 is good quality
My ins covers ivf dr fees and sx, 1 transfer for $2500 deductible. All meds were additional and only some where partially covered with ins.
She advised 2 if we opted to transfer the less quality eggs. But only 1 if we do the better quality. She advised PGS but again, too expensive

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
It is easy to get appointments, and get in touch with the right people. The clinic [Loma Linda U] is very clean. It is easy to get labs drawn and have the results quickly. The facility is older and does not look as luxurious as some of the other clinics but the one on one care that they provide is worth it.... They are a group of the most caring and compassionate nurses. They truly want to see you succeed. They are knowledgable, and easy to get ahold of. If you leave a message they always contact you back to answer any questions. They are all extremely supportive and friendly.
European, East Asian
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
It is easy to get appointments, and get in touch with the right people. The clinic is very clean. It is easy to get labs drawn and have the results quickly. The facility is older and does not look as luxurious as some of the other clinics but the one on one care that they provide is worth it.
She was awesome about caring for my needs and understanding. She would take time to call my cell phone after procedures or to talk about test results. I truly felt cared for. I never felt like she was rushed, and she really took time to explain the process and procedures.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is everything I would want in a doctor. She is kind, compassionate, smart and really takes time to make me feel comfortable. She has been very flexible and patient with my body and my finances. She has an amazing bedside manner that makes me feel comfortable in uncomfortable situations. She takes time and throughly explains procedures, and my plans. I always feel like I can ask questions. Even when the news I am receiving is not ideal, she can deliver the message in a way that is both to the point, while saying it in a compassionate manner.
I would say, you have made the right choice and you are in good hands.
I am in a protocol currently so I don't have the results yet. I am doing a LH antagonist protocol with Hgh. This is different than my first IVF cycle which did not produce the results I wanted. I am doing the Hgh for egg quality.
Including medications it was about 10,000
I agree with my doctor's approach and suggestions. I am also limited because of insurance issues.
Loma Linda

I've had multiple nurses in the clinic [Loma Linda U] and all have been very helpful and understanding. One showed my husband in details how to administer the trigger shot and another held my hand as I went through the IUI procedure. They have been very supportive.... I appreciated their promptness in returning my call and assisting me with getting what I need especially with insurance authorization. In walking in, I've always been treated in a kind manner.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
I appreciated their promptness in returning my call and assisting me with getting what I need especially with insurance authorization. In walking in, I've always been treated in a kind manner. Their clerk would also make sure that I have everything I need before going in to the clinic knowing that we are 4 hours away. In addition, they have excellent communication skills and provide detailed information.
She sat down, took the time to answer my questions and she talked to me in a very compassionate way.
I've had multiple nurses in the clinic and all have been very helpful and understanding. One showed my husband in details how to administer the trigger shot and another held my hand as I went through the IUI procedure. They have been very supportive.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
She was very personable. I love 4 hours away from the clinic and she'd take the time to call me and kept me updated. In addition, during IUI procedure, she truly gave it her all to make sure the sample was placed in the right site. My husband and I truly felt grateful for everything she's done for us.
If you are looking for a prospective infertility doctor and want someone who is passionate about her work and helping others, Dr.Bareh is the perfect doctor.
We used femara for our IUI cycle using our own egg and sperm. She also used an ultrasound to view we are in the right site before inseminating specimen. The other clinic I went to previously didn't have such practice.
Our insurance covered some procedures for our first IUI procedure. These out of pocket amounts are estimated; US $170, IUI procedure $280, semen analysis $140. Pharmacy $45.
No comment on this because we are still in the process of starting IVF for the first time.
Loma Linda

I believe this [Loma Linda U] is a well run clinic. From the registration staff, to nursing, financial coordinator, lab technicians, embryologist..... Everyone was skilled, compassionate, and efficient. The only issue I had was a specific financial coordinator (who replaced and long time coordinator that retired) did not seem to understand her work and did not explain things well. Almost to a point that I was not sure she understood the process herself.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
I believe this is a well run clinic. From the registration staff, to nursing, financial coordinator, lab technicians, embryologist..... Everyone was skilled, compassionate, and efficient. The only issue I had was a specific financial coordinator (who replaced and long time coordinator that retired) did not seem to understand her work and did not explain things well. Almost to a point that I was not sure she understood the process herself.
Dr. Bareh is one of the most intelligent, direct, and compassionate physicians I know. She makes your goal, her goal. She is prompt in her communication. Once, she was on maternity leave, and still called me to inform me of a test result. To me, that is above and beyond.
Nurses were efficient in their work. Well organized. They were prompt in their communication, especially when leaving phone messages.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is intelligent and compassionate. She is truly an expert in her field. Although I did not have an ideal result with her, she always presents a plan to move forward. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She makes you feel that she is always aware of your case, despite the workload she has. Once, I had halted treatment for months. She emailed me just to touch base. To let me know she was still thinking about me. I don’t see any weakness in her skill or professionalism. It’s just unfortunate that I didn’t have a positive result under her care.
You are undergoing care under a physician that will try her best to give you a positive result. Fertility care itself is an overwhelming process, so no matter what, you must be prepared for that. However, having a doctor that is a good and prompt communicator will help in this process. That is what you will get from Dr. Bareh.
Dr. Bareh conducted my first egg retrieval and IVF. I believe it was a typical egg retrieval process. Moderate stimulation. PGS testing. Frozen transfer. Due to insurance guidelines, I was only able to transfer 1 embryo. After it was unsuccessful, Dr. Bareh continued with a hysteroscpy for suspicion of retroverted uterus, which was negative.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Loma Linda University.
Depending on the day, some waits were very short (less than 15min). Some days were hours, up to 3-4.
Insurance covered 75% of IVF cycle. 25-50% of meds. Covered first 3 IUI cycles.
Due to my employer’s insurance guidelines, I was only allowed a single embryo transfer.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
I like this clinic [Loma Linda] because they're not commercial and don't shy away from tough cases. I get the overwhelming feeling that their goal is both to achieve live births and support the emotional well-being of the patients instead of being concerned about their numbers...They had my appointment down for the wrong date once. Other than that, the financial people seem disorganized. I've had to follow up many times, get charges fixed, and act as the go-between between the insurance company and them when they couldn't seem to understand what the insurance company was requesting.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
I like this clinic because they're not commercial and don't shy away from tough cases. I get the overwhelming feeling that their goal is both to achieve live births and support the emotional well-being of the patients instead of being concerned about their numbers. They have a good reputation and have a lab on premises. They are a little bare bones; I sometimes wish that they made the experience less clinical (the staff is warm, but it's clearly a doctor's office). The magic of baby-making is already severely crippled by the need to do IVF and they don't put much back in. I sometimes envy the people going to clinics that offer acupuncture or other frills, even music during the transfers would be nice.
Dr. Bareh takes the time to ask how I am doing and if I have any questions.
Some of the nurses are very compassionate and informative while others are very matter-of-fact and only give you information when they think you need it.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is compassionate and seems competent and very concerned with achieving a positive outcome for her patients. However, she's not a great communicator. Many times, I left the office to research things on my own after she did not explain something to my understanding
Be prepared to ask about the next step(s) over and over again and press for clear answers. I think that Dr. Bareh doesn't understand what is old hat to her is mostly new to her patients.
Dr. Bareh likes to begin cycles with aspirin and birth control pills. I used Gonal-F and Menopur as stims and then Centrotide for my trigger/antagonist. I took estradiol pills and progesterone in oil for both my fresh and FET cycles. The fresh cycle included estrogen pessaries, whereas, I vaginally inserted an estradiol pill for the FET. I took and antibiotic and Prednisone surrounding the transfer dates and a diazepam prior to the transfers.
The length of time at the monitoring appointments varied on the day. Patients were to come in between 7:30-9 a.m. The blood draw was always fast, but the wait for an ultrasound depended on who arrived first and what other appointments (non-monitoring) were scheduled for that day.
IVF & FET cycles do not include monitoring or medications. A FET cycle following a cancelled fresh transfer would include monitoring. It cost more than I was expecting (blood draw, monitoring, and medications add up), but nothing is cheap in SoCal.
The goal is for a singleton, but Dr. Bareh does allow multiple-embryo transfer for older patients if they accept the risks.

2013 - 2014
I have to say that I very much disliked the front desk staff [at Loma Linda Fertility] . The check-in/waiting room was very small, so you could hear everyone's information when they were checking in. I did not feel a strong connection with any of the nurses. I rarely spoke to them, unless they were taking vitals prior to my visit
2013 - 2014
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
I have to say that I very much disliked the front desk staff. The check-in/waiting room was very small, so you could hear everyone's information when they were checking in. It did not help that the front desk staff was quite loud. Furthermore, at each visit I had to explain why the visit would be covered by my insurance as I was still in the process of work-up. This was a pain!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Jacobson at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Jacobson was incredibly professional and very, very kind. I lived in a different region than my husband during treatment, had a very stressful job, and was having a difficult time coming to terms with my diagnosis and need for fertility treatment. Dr. Jacobson addressed these concerns and asked me how I was feeling whenever we met. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and it was obvious that he truly cared about his patients.
I did not feel a strong connection with any of the nurses. I rarely spoke to them, unless they were taking vitals prior to my visit (this was generally done by MAs) or relaying my progesterone results.
How was your experience with John Jacobson at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Jacobson was level-headed, incredibly calm, and very reassuring. He was patient, answered all of my questions, and made me feel at ease. I appreciated that he did not push or encourage more aggressive interventions (as one of his colleagues did on the day that I saw him), as he truly believed that my husband and I would be able to conceive using oral ovulation induction + timed intercourse (I did not believe this to be true). Of course, he was right, and I am so thankful that he encouraged me to stay the course. I felt well taken care of.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Jacobson at Loma Linda University?
Ask your questions, voice your doubts, trust his answers.
Describe the protocols John Jacobson used in your cycles at Loma Linda University and their degree of success.
Standard Clomid protocol, switched to Femara due to thinner lining on Clomid, then standard protocol of Femara x 4 with 21 day progesterone. He modified the day/time frame that my husband and I should plan for intercourse based on my progesterone results each month. This worked!
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Jacobson at Loma Linda University.
Each clinic visit was approx $200-400 (depending on ultrasound)
John Jacobson
Male Factor, Other
My procedures in this clinic [Loma Linda] went very smoothly. ... Bloodwork results are given in phone calls, it would be great if the information was available in email or chart. ... On the days that o was most nervous the clinic was efficient and professional, it made me feel much more comfortable. ... IVF cycle freeze all, Which included the egg retrieval, monitoring, and ICSI, $13,500. ... All of the nurses new me! The recognized me when I walked in.
Male Factor, Other
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bareh is very sought after. The level of dedication she has with each patient results in a bit of a wait. Bloodwork results are given in phone calls, it would be great if the information was available in email or chart. My procedures in this clinic went very smoothly. On the days that o was most nervous the clinic was efficient and professional, it made me feel much more comfortable.
It didn’t matter how busy the clinic was, Dr. Bareh always took the time needed to answer my questions. During treatment, Dr. Bareh changed course as needed even if it meant increasing the amount of work she needed. Both my retrievals resulted in freeze all.
All of the nurses new me! The recognized me when I walked in.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is passionate about her work and her patients. She is very knowledgeable and considerate. During treatment she took into consideration my personal life circumstances, at an inconvenience to the clinic she was flexible with scheduling treatments to coordinate with my husband’s work travel.
This is advice for any person seeking treatment, be prepared for changes in treatment.
During my first stims cycle 13 eggs were retrieved and 3 made it to 5 day blastocysts. Because of my lower AMH, Dr. Bareh recommended embryo banking. During my 2nd cycle my medication dosage doubled and hgh was added. The 2nd cycle resulted in 7 5day blastocysts.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
The clinic [Loma Linda] providers are all awesome, I have no complaints about anyone. The physical aspect of the clinic is not great; it needs to be much bigger. Patient rooms are extremely small and the labs are even worse.... The nurses are all very caring and are knowledgeable as well. They are prompt to answer any questions and concerns and also have great bedside manner.... Dr. Bareh has great bedside manner. I have been her patient for 2+ years and ever since our first appointment
East Asian, South Asian
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The clinic providers are all awesome, I have no complaints about anyone. The physical aspect of the clinic is not great; it needs to be much bigger. Patient rooms are extremely small and the labs are even worse.
Dr. Bareh is a wonderful doctor. She answers all questions and concerns that I have and is always honest with me, even if the response is something I may not like. She makes me feel comfortable and at ease; I truly trust her care plan and have faith that things will work out.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh has great bedside manner. I have been her patient for 2+ years and ever since our first appointment I have always felt like she genuinely cared about me as a person and patient. She is extremely knowledgeable in what she does and I love that she is proactive with my care plan. From the get go, she has always been honest with me and she is prompt to return my phone calls when I need her.
Advice I would give a prospective patient of Dr. Bareh would be to not give up, have faith, and don’t be afraid to ask her questions.
My care plan is IVF. I have not started any medications for this yet.
I have not met with the finance team to discuss costs yet.

2014 - 2018
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Every one responds quickly. Nurses are the best. Never felt like a number. ... Nice clinic [Loma Linda U] just sucks seeing pregnant women all the time. ... [Nurses] Very nice and understanding. Always reapinded to my questions. ... Just very expensive. ... $1200 IUI cycle... His [Dr. Wong's] helpers nurses are so nice and respectful. I still feel hopeful. ... Testing. Blood, hormones, hsg, we dis clomid and monitoring. And IUI.
2014 - 2018
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Nice clinic just sucks seeing pregnant women all the time. Every one responds quickly. Nurses are the best. Never felt like a number. Kenneth Wong is so nice and treated me like a human. IuI went so smooth.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University?
Listened to me and all my comcerns. Always kept me hopeful
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Lynne heiss)
Very nice and understanding. Always reapinded to my questions.
How was your experience with Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University?
Very knowledgeable doctor. Listens to me. Just very expensive. His helpers nurses are so nice and respectful. I still feel hopeful. Ivf is next with him. He explains everything in detail and always calls to check on me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University?
Ask every question!!
Describe the protocols Kenneth Wong used in your cycles at Loma Linda University and their degree of success.
Testing. Blood, hormones, hsg, we dis clomid and monitoring. And IUI.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University.
Exoensive. $1200 IUI cycle
Describe Kenneth Wong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Loma Linda University.
Kenneth Wong
Loma Linda

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kenneth Wong at Loma Linda University.