Genetic counseling: Offered
West Reading
301 South Seventh Ave
West Reading, PA 19611
484.258.2880
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Main Line Fertility to a friend?

He [Dr. Glassner] is very straightforward and can seem a little blunt, but it helps reinforce his confidence and experience in what he does. We are currently going through an incredibly difficult ectopic pregnancy that we are treating with medications, and Dr. Glassner was available on call for questions. He knows us by name, he is so optimistic it's infectious. I don't think we would continue our pursuit of becoming parents without him.
We have our first IVF orientation next week and will look into pre-implantation genetic testing [at Main Line Fertility] to help us get the best results possible...The nursing staff over the past few months have been so supportive. They are excited each month to hear if we have good news to share, and when the positive test comes, they are elated...We anticipate paying around $20,000 for IVF and PGD...There are always appointments available at convenient times. It's already very difficult going through testing, monitoring appointments and now recheck appointments, let alone balancing them with work schedules. This clinic is so accommodating and really understands the stress that couples go through during this process, and they make every effort to make it as easy as possible.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Glassner is confident, is able to build rapport very quickly and explains the tests, treatments and plan very accurately without overwhelming us. I am fortunate to be in the medical field, but my husband is not, but Dr. Glassner was patient with him and was able to communicate equally well with both of us. He is very straightforward and can seem a little blunt, but it helps reinforce his confidence and experience in what he does. We are currently going through an incredibly difficult ectopic pregnancy that we are treating with medications, and Dr. Glassner was available on call for questions. He knows us by name, he is so optimistic it's infectious. I don't think we would continue our pursuit of becoming parents without him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is an incredibly confident, capable doctor who really listens to what the patients' needs and goals. He is energetic and upbeat, and though may seem blunt at times, I think he really cares about each patient. I feel incredibly fortunate to be one of his patients.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
After 2 miscarriages, we went to see Dr. Glassner for help. We were able to conceive after 6 cycles, but we found out that the pregnancy was not normal, though we weren't sure why initially. Dr. Glassner and his team helped us through the few first days after finding out our pregnancy was not going to continue. He was able to determine the cause and spent hours working with us to determine a treatment and the next steps. After going through 2 miscarriages alone, with only minimal input from our regular OB/Gyn, Dr Glassner's help and assistance lessened the heartache, sadness and confusion and has us optimistic for the next steps. We told ourselves we would not continue pursuing having a child, but his support is helping us to keep trying to achieve our dream of becoming parents.
Describe the protocols Michael Glassner used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
Because of our previous miscarriages, we knew we could get pregnant, but we were concerned of the quality of the eggs. We were also worried that we were getting older, so the odds of miscarriage was only going to increase. Initially we said that IVF was off the table and that if we had another miscarriage, we were going to stop trying. Dr. Glassner agreed that we could just try medications like Clomid and Femara to help us get pregnant again faster and hope that the pregnancy would be successful. We used just clomid for 4 cycles with no luck. We then moved to clomid and femara with IUI and were able to get pregnant on our 2nd cycle. We saw a gestational sac initially, but a week later there was nothing in the uterus but a probable ectopic pregnancy was found on my ovary. We discussed options, including surgery to diagnose exactly what was going on, but Dr. Glassner was able to help with non-invasive treatment. Even though we are devastated to lose another pregnancy, Dr. Glassner's support and confidence helped us make the decision to move forward. We have our first IVF orientation next week and will look into pre-implantation genetic testing to help us get the best results possible.
The nursing staff over the past few months have been so supportive. They are excited each month to hear if we have good news to share, and when the positive test comes, they are elated. During our current miscarriage, the nurses have helped us through each step of the way and have been incredibly compassionate and have helped us understand what is happening. They are making this terrible situation bearable.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
This is a beautiful clinic, the facility is brand new and very professional. The receptionists are fantastic, I always feel welcomed and it seems like they always know who the clients are. There are always appointments available at convenient times. It's already very difficult going through testing, monitoring appointments and now recheck appointments, let alone balancing them with work schedules. This clinic is so accommodating and really understands the stress that couples go through during this process, and they make every effort to make it as easy as possible.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility .
So far we have had minimal costs other than co-pays. We anticipate paying around $20,000 for IVF and PGD.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility .

Agreed with her [Dr. Brasile] recommendation on single embryo transfer...is very compassionate and always took the time to make my husband and I feel like we were getting her best care...We have done medical treatment x3 , IUI x3, IVF x2, and FET x5. Throughout our process she has always been honest...We appreciated all she has done for us and couldn't have chosen a better doctor...recommended all freeze so that my body could recover.
Physicians [at Main Line Fertility] are often not in agreement on plan of care. Thankfully we saw Dr. Brasile primarily and were able to keep consistency...Various costs associated with meds ranging from $15-$2,000 per cycle. IVF $8,200 plus the cost of medications. FET $3500 plus the cost of medications. PGS testing approximately $3500...Strengths -convenient locations in the PHL area -90% of nurses and ultrasound techs are wonderful and make your experience so much better -very clean environment Weakness - they do not offer a bundle for IVF payment and after multiple rounds it is VERY expensive
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Brasile started treating my husband and I over a year ago. We have done medical treatment x3 , IUI x3, IVF x2, and FET x5. Throughout our process she has always been honest but more importantly she was compassionate and kind. Throughout our struggles there have been lots of ups and downs. We appreciated all she has done for us and couldn't have chosen a better doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
You're in great hands!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Brasile is very compassionate and always took the time to make my husband and I feel like we were getting her best care.
Describe the protocols Deanna Brasile used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
1. First cycle I was on clomid. Ovulated 3 eggs. Was told when I was ovulating via ultrasound and bloodwoork. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 2. Second cycle took clomid and letrozole. Ovulated 2 eggs. Negative postcoital test. Did IUI based on ovulation monitored by bloodwork and ultrasound. Took Crinone. Negative pregnancy test. 3. This cycle took clomid and letrozole. Ovulated 1 egg based on blood work and ultrasound monitoring. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 4. Fourth cycle took injections. Clomid, Gonal f, cetrotide, and trigger shot. Ovulated approximately 5 eggs. Did IUI based on ultrasound and blood work. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 5. Took 1 month off 6. This month just took Letrozole in anticipation of possibility of IVF the following month. Monitoring of ultrasound and blood work. Ovulated 1egg. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 7. September 2017 we did IVF. Was on Gonal F, cetrotide, and low dose Hcg. We had 40 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, and 11 made it to blastocyst stage on day 5 for all freeze. Dr Brasile recommended all freeze so that my body could recover. I did not have OHS. 8. October 2017 we did FET. Was started on Estrace 2 mg/three times per day and baby aspirin. Monitored via ultrasound & bloodwork. When lining was greater than 8cm - FET was scheduled. 5 days before transfer I was placed on medrol dose pack, PIO shots, Crinone, estrace, and baby asprin. Transferred 1 blastocyst and went on 24 hour bed rest. After transfer continued on medications until negative pregnancy test. 9. November 2017 same protocol. Only change was 1 10 mg Valium prior to FET. December got BFP after 2 week wait. Continued on PIO and Crinone. Ultrasound and bloodwork weekly. At week 7 no heartbeat. Diagnosed blighted ovum. 10. Did rush PGS testing in March prior to our 3rd transfer. Transferred on PGS normal embryo with same med protocol as our prior FET. BFN after 2 week wait. No remaining embryos from 1st retrieval. 11. In June did a second IVF retrieval. Was on Gonal F, cetrotide, and low dose Hcg. Retrieved 22 eggs, 9 fertilized, 4 ended up making it to blast stage and being frozen after PGS biopsy done. PGS testing revealed 2 normal, 2 abnormal. 12. In July we did FET. Was started on Estrace 2 mg/three times per day and baby aspirin. Monitored via ultrasound & bloodwork. When lining was greater than 8cm - FET was scheduled. 5 days before transfer I was placed on medrol dose pack, PIO shots, Crinone, estrace, and baby asprin. Transferred 1 blastocyst and went on 24 hour bed rest. Added Lovenox to medication regimen every night. Continued on medications until negative pregnancy test. 13. Did an ERA cycle based on Dr. Brasile's recommendations that revealed that I was 24 hours pre-receptive. 14. In September we did the same preparation for a FET. The only change was I took 24 hours more medication prior to transfer to correct for my ERA. Took Lovenox after transfer every evening until negative pregnancy test.
IVF nursing staff in Bryn Mawr is amazing! I can say enough about how great they are. Nurses at Paoli and West Chester are also wonderful. One of our nurses was an angel throughout our journey. Very grateful for all these women.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility .
Describe Deanna Brasile's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Agreed with her recommendation on single embryo transfer.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility .

I am very impressed with Dr. Orris...On the third and final cycle [of IUI], I took a booster shot to ensure the timing was correct and luckily got pregnant on the third try...After each ultrasound and bloodwork, I was taken to the doctor's office to go over results/next steps...Due to my PCOS and anovulation, I was put on rounds of Clomid and Letrozole to induce ovulation. I would be seen at least once if not twice a week to measure my progress and to see if ovulation was occurring. Once they were comfortable with the ovulation taking place, I had two cycles with IUI that didn't time up properly.
The staff at MLF were so wonderful and helpful; all the doctors clearly explained everything to me at every visit. After each ultrasound and bloodwork, I was taken to the doctor's office to go over results/next steps. Every one's bedside manner was extremely warm...I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brie [nurse]. She looked after me almost every visit; took my blood (painlessly I might add), and was always on hand for my questions. Brie was the kind of nurse that you hope will be looking after you; she is so warm and sweet and is a pleasure to talk to and to get to see every week!
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
I am very impressed with Dr. Orris and his setup at MLF. His resident, Dr. Kurtz, was super helpful and he was there along the way to help administer any advice or diagnosis. I am so thankful that my experience with infertility was handled by the folks at MLF.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Don't be afraid to ask questions as everyone there is always happy to answer them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Describe the protocols John Orris used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
Due to my PCOS and anovulation, I was put on rounds of Clomid and Letrozole to induce ovulation. I would be seen at least once if not twice a week to measure my progress and to see if ovulation was occurring. Once they were comfortable with the ovulation taking place, I had two cycles with IUI that didn't time up properly. On the third and final cycle, I took a booster shot to ensure the timing was correct and luckily got pregnant on the third try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Brie)
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brie. She looked after me almost every visit; took my blood (painlessly I might add), and was always on hand for my questions. Brie was the kind of nurse that you hope will be looking after you; she is so warm and sweet and is a pleasure to talk to and to get to see every week!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
MLF set the bar high for my expectations for OB/GYN care. In fact, I quite wish they were my OB/GYN! I am so thankful and feel so lucky to have been entrusted into their care. They did everything they could to explain everything I needed to do and follow up with me when it should have been done. They take great care of their patients and I cannot say enough about our experience there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Orris at Main Line Fertility .
Don't remember specifics, but luckily with insurance, costs were minimal compared to what we were expecting.
Describe John Orris's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
+ Read more- Read less

[Protocol with Dr. Orris was a] FET prep cycle using oral estrogen and patches, progesterone in oil injections and progesterone vaginal suppositories...I only saw Dr. Orris twice and he was friendly and kind during the consultation and one subsequent procedure...I'm a little concerned about the communication and record-keeping - a biopsy was noted as taken during a procedure, but apparently nothing was sent to the lab and it was never reconciled as to why. This may be normal, but I was never told why it was being taken, nor why it may not have been sent and processed, which does raise some concerns, though perhaps unfounded ones.
[The nursing staff at Main Line Fertility are] Very friendly, thorough and good communicators...I was told a biopsy was being taken during a procedure and it was noted by hand in the procedure note that a biopsy was taken, but it was not explained why. Later, when I called for the results, I was told that none was taken and nothing was sent to the lab. But no one could explain why it was noted and told to me that a biopsy was being done, but that a sample was either not taken, damaged, or lost. No audit trail to understand what happened or why. However, I have no idea if this actually caused any problems.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask all the questions you can think of and find out about expected timelines and what to expect in terms of reports and next steps.
I only saw Dr. Orris twice and he was friendly and kind during the consultation and one subsequent procedure. The nurses have always returned my calls promptly and been very friendly and kind.
Very friendly, thorough and good communicators.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Very friendly staff and relatively easy to schedule appointments. They have several locations so there's some flexibility in where to go. I probably would not use them for outside monitoring as their notes are all handwritten and not necessarily clear and complete for others to review and make decisions based on. I don't have the impression that they're a referral clinic you would go to for any especially complicated situation. However, they do seem to have somewhat of a personal touch.
I have excellent insurance that covered most of the costs so it's hard to say how it would compare or what the costs would have been had I been paying out-of-pocket.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Glassner is genuinely a caring person with a good sense of humor. On our first visit, he said that when we are in his office, he will talk to us about our case as though we are his own children. We have always felt that intimate care, compassion, and consideration for our case...is very precise with procedures, uses science to support his logic, and has years of experience and a caring mindset with which he approaches our treatment and plan. He is able to introduce humor to a stressful situation and relax the room. His confidence is contagious. I am hopeful that we are in good hands. I would recommend Dr. Glassner to my family and friends in a heartbeat.
Most [nurses at Main Line Fertility] were excellent and emphatic!...The doctors are knowledgeable about the latest science in reproductive health, very good at their work (procedures), and confident leaders. Nurses are on the same page and supportive to each doctor and patient. My only negative is that they are so good/busy that it can be a long wait. When I first came to MLF I was worried it would feel like a factory. After being there for a few months I realize that worry was eliminated within 2 visits. I feel like part of their family and am warmly greeted by nurses/phlebotomist multiple times each visit. Overall, I have been more than satisfied at Main Line Fertility and highly recommend it to anyone.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is very precise with procedures, uses science to support his logic, and has years of experience and a caring mindset with which he approaches our treatment and plan. He is able to introduce humor to a stressful situation and relax the room. His confidence is contagious. I am hopeful that we are in good hands. I would recommend Dr. Glassner to my family and friends in a heartbeat.
Ask to meet with him any time you have a question or want to make sure you’re on the same page as him and understanding the plan. Write down your questions ahead of time.
Hysteroscopy, doxycycline for inflammation), hormone stimulation injections for retrieval, egg retrieval, ICSI, ERA (endometrial receptivity assay)- which showed that my timing of transfer needs to be adjusted/individualized to me, PGS, PGD, intralipid infusion/prednisone/Lovenox (for immune response and potential blood clots related to unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss), scheduled transfer (upcoming)
Most were excellent and emphatic!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
MLF is an excellent clinic. The doctors are knowledgeable about the latest science in reproductive health, very good at their work (procedures), and confident leaders. Nurses are on the same page and supportive to each doctor and patient. My only negative is that they are so good/busy that it can be a long wait. When I first came to MLF I was worried it would feel like a factory. After being there for a few months I realize that worry was eliminated within 2 visits. I feel like part of their family and am warmly greeted by nurses/phlebotomist multiple times each visit. Overall, I have been more than satisfied at Main Line Fertility and highly recommend it to anyone.
Describe Michael Glassner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Single transfer- research shows it’s safest
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Gocial is extremely kind and sensitive. He has an excellent bed-side manner. He always takes the time to explain things thoroughly and in a manner my husband and I can understand and always answers any questions we may have, no matter how many or how silly they be...do single embryo transfer as they want to minimize the risk of multiples. This is not an issue for us and are thankful for their caution...don't be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself. Dr. Gocial will make it easy for you to do this but don't be too shy to ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem.
IVF is not covered and all in, including PGD, it is approx. $18,000-20,000 [at Main Line Fertility]...Dr. Gocial and Main Line Fertility do single embryo transfer as they want to minimize the risk of multiples...The clinic's strength is its staff. From receptionists to nurses to doctors, you feel like you have the best team in your corner. 85% of the time someone is at the end of a phone to answer your question and those few times the nurses are busy, they return your call quickly.
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Gocial is someone I would refer a friend to without hesitation. He is empathetic and sensitive to the emotions that this journey may stir. Every visit he will shake our hands and ask us how we are doing. He explains everything in a manner that is easy to grasp and always asks if we have any questions. Like most couples, we never expected to be in this position but we are thankful we found Dr. Gocial to guide us through it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
As with any doctor, don't be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself. Dr. Gocial will make it easy for you to do this but don't be too shy to ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Describe the protocols Benjamin Gocial used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
We have done one trigger with timed intercourse. We have also done 4 iuis. The first iui I took 2.5mg of letrozole and ovidrel for my trigger. The second iui I took 5 mg of letrozole and ovidrel for my trigger. The third iui I did 5mg of letrozole and 2.5mg of clomind and ovidrel for my trigger. The fourth iui I did 5mg of letrozole and 75ius of follistim and ovidrel for my trigger. None of these protocols resulted in an positive pregnancy test. We are currently in the stimulation phase of ivf. We are doing 75ius of menopur and 225 ius of follistim.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Barb for iuis and different nurses for ivf)
All the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility have been incredibly patient and compassionate. They make the whole process so much easy. We always feel like they are rooting for us. They listen to every concern and provide clear guidance.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility .
Iui was covered by my insurance and I am not sure of the break down of the costs. IVF is not covered and all in, including PGD, it is approx. $18,000-20,000.
Describe Benjamin Gocial's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Dr. Gocial and Main Line Fertility do single embryo transfer as they want to minimize the risk of multiples. This is not an issue for us and are thankful for their caution.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility .

2 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
We see [Dr. Michael Glassner] often...Kind, thorough, he personally makes every decision related to your case. Unlike the previous group we had been with. You will see him often and he and the team are very responsive...I was on a 300 gonal f/ 75 menapur with cetratide in the morning. We are mid cycle but 18 eggs growing nicely and I should have my surgery on day 10...He prefers transferring just one egg...If you have questions or need to see the doctor they might have you wait a few minutes in that mini waiting room then you’ll see your doctor.
the entire staff [at Main Line Fertility] is smart, kind, supportive and thorough. I can relax and know they are paying attention to everything for us!...very responsive...They [nurses] are seriously amazing. So reliable, smart, kind and thorough. They will set you up with a folder and a IVF Monoriting number, they call after every visit and answer every question that you have. You’re in amazing hands with this team and can relax!...
2 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Kind, thorough, he personally makes every decision related to your case. Unlike the previous group we had been with. You will see him often and he and the team are very responsive. Thanks
Look for a doctor that you trust, someone who will make decisions in your best interest and who pay attention to all details related to your case
We see Dr Glassner often and the entire staff is smart, kind, supportive and thorough. I can relax and know they are paying attention to everything for us!
They are seriously amazing. So reliable, smart, kind and thorough. They will set you up with a folder and a IVF Monoriting number, they call after every visit and answer every question that you have. You’re in amazing hands with this team and can relax!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Amazing. So thorough and helpful every single step of this overwhelming process. They honestly make it calm! And as easy as they can possibly make it! They will call you after every visit with your blood work results. Review the next steps and plan (even if they haven’t changed from that morning). They make sure all of your questions are answered and that your comfortable with all your medications
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Main Line Fertility .
Efficient well run machine. Come in, they have a nice coffee section while you wait. Short wait then bloodwork, then into another waiting room, back to a room for ultra sound. If you have questions or need to see the doctor they might have you wait a few minutes in that mini waiting room then you’ll see your doctor.
Medication IVF procedure PGT testing/ zymot sperm sorting Implantation procedure Embryo freezing
He prefers transferring just one egg

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
He [Dr. John Orris] was pretty dictatorial and didn't describe rationales, other than being "aggressive"--his favorite word evidently...He made no real effort to listen to our specific concerns. Instead, he seemed to assume that he knew right away what our problem was and he recommended a cookie-cutter approach that did not seem to take any of our particulars into account. He kept using generic language like, "we'll get you pregnant," completely disregarding that our problem was repeated miscarriages and that in fact we conceived easily several times on our own.
The Bryn Mawr office [of Main Line Fertility] has so many people working in it that it's kind of impersonal. Morning appointments feel like cattle calls and sometimes they get backed up and waits can be long. I waited over an hour one time just for a blood draw. Maybe they are good if you are experiencing some forms of infertility, but I found them on the whole pretty insensitive about recurrent miscarriage. Everyone, doctors and nurses, was always saying, "Don't worry, we'll get you pregnant." For a lot of people, that's not the problem and it made me feel like they weren't paying attention to me as a person--or, more importantly, to me as a patient with a particular medical history.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Strengths: He represented himself as wanting to take an "aggressive" approach (he used that word a lot), and that sounded appealing to us. I wasn't getting any younger and we just wanted to hurry up and have the kid already. Weaknesses/things that were not to my taste: As I said before, he seemed to take somewhat of a generic, impersonal approach to our case. He talked about getting me pregnant rather than getting me a live birth (my problem was/is multiple miscarriages and I felt he was not paying attention to that). He did not ask any particulars about the past miscarriages and did not seem to think that any details were relevant. He adopted a very masculine/"bro" attitude toward my husband; maybe other men like that or feel it addresses their insecurity around infertility treatments but we thought it was weird. He informed me what we were going to do (medicated cycles, combo of clomid/letrozole), rather than advising and explaining a course of treatment. The first cycle (clomid + timed intercourse) did not work. The second cycle when I came in shortly before ovulation, he informed me (rather than suggesting to me) that we were going to do an IUI. When I expressed some hesitation, saying that I'd heard success rates were not much higher than timed intercourse for people with my medical history, he retorted in a snappy tone of voice, "Fine, then don't do it." And turned away and started ignoring me. I finally agreed to the IUI but I felt like I was bullied into it. It didn't work anyway. For the first time in my life I was having trouble getting pregnant--when I had come to him not for help conceiving but with figuring out what was happening with my miscarriages. The following year, I went back to MLF for monitoring on a new pregnancy (that we conceived on our own, not with their help) and ended up seeing him a couple times during that period. First, he gave me false hope when Dr Glassner had been telling me to prepare for another loss; when it finally ended in miscarriage again he came across as cold and unsympathetic. He scheduled me for a D&C--did not ask my opinion or preference--and again started talking about "getting aggressive". I let him do the procedure but I will never go back to him after this.
Stand up for yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions.
When he was ready to see you, he would stand at the end of the hall and shout your name (rather than looking into the waiting room and making eye contact). He made no real effort to listen to our specific concerns. Instead, he seemed to assume that he knew right away what our problem was and he recommended a cookie-cutter approach that did not seem to take any of our particulars into account. He kept using generic language like, "we'll get you pregnant," completely disregarding that our problem was repeated miscarriages and that in fact we conceived easily several times on our own. To be fair, I think he *thought* he was being personable and congenial, making chitchat, but it came off as insincere and like he was not really listening.
1st cycle--100 clomid 2nd cycle--150 clomid, 5 letrozole He was pretty dictatorial and didn't describe rationales, other than being "aggressive"--his favorite word evidently.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
It's nice that they have multiple locations, however, you should know that most of the doctors rotate between locations. I chose the clinic mostly for its location in Bryn Mawr, but then I found out that if I wanted to keep seeing my same doctor I had to travel occasionally to the West Chester and Paoli locations as well. The nurses also change locations so it's hard to get to know them. The Bryn Mawr office has so many people working in it that it's kind of impersonal. Morning appointments feel like cattle calls and sometimes they get backed up and waits can be long. I waited over an hour one time just for a blood draw. Maybe they are good if you are experiencing some forms of infertility, but I found them on the whole pretty insensitive about recurrent miscarriage. Everyone, doctors and nurses, was always saying, "Don't worry, we'll get you pregnant." For a lot of people, that's not the problem and it made me feel like they weren't paying attention to me as a person--or, more importantly, to me as a patient with a particular medical history. If you are willing to walk five minutes at the Bryn Mawr office, you can get free street parking. I wish they had electronic medical records and some sort of patient portal where we could log in and see our test results. With these huge paper files, it feels like a different decade. Also, sometimes they would forget to forward my file to the appropriate office where my appointment was on a particular day.
My insurance doesn't cover IVF but does cover other infertility procedures, medications, etc. So I just had a $35 copay with each visit
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility .

2017 - 2019
He [Dr. Michael Glassner] only will transfer one embryo at a time, due to his protocol...He ran every test under the sun and then some. After talking he advised that there really shouldn't be any issue of me getting pregnant. Donor sperm was perfect. He advised just because my periods were slightly irregular that I should start Metformin. It helps with balancing levels that women with PCOS usually have. It helped me lose 30 pounds. I started taking Metformin for about 6 months and was ready to finally start my IUI's.
13 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 4 made it to blastocyst stage and I am awaiting PGS testing [at Main Line Fertility]...[The nurses are the] Best people you will ever meet. Caring, friendly, funny...Monitoring was run as best as possible. Waiting was to be expected and truthfully I never mind to wait for this doctor...For IVF, I cannot thank the financial coordinator and my guess is Dr. Glassner himself in helping me afford IVF. I was open and honest with him during my IVF consult about my finances. He let me know he'd help me out anyway he could.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Please see my previous comments. The only reason Dr. Glassner didn't do all my procedures of IUI's except for one, is because I always fell on a weekend for the procedures. He did do my egg retrieval and I will, will myself for him to do my transfer when the time comes. His bedside manner is beyond impressive and always makes me laugh. I've never felt stressed or anything at any of my visits. I wish I saw him more during the IVF stage, but you can ALWAYS request to see him when you schedule your appointments.
You are either going to love him, LOVE HIM or hate him. Remember he is not the reason you can't get pregnant, please do not blame him. He's only there to help make YOUR dreams a reality! If these dreams don't come true immediately, remember your dreams will come true eventually, even if it takes years. HE IS YOUR ALLY, NOT YOUR ENEMY!
Dr. Glassner is the most caring, thoughtful man, and doctor I've ever come across. I started going to him towards the end of 2017 to have a Fertility work up as a single woman. From the beginning I knew he was the right doctor for me. He ran every test under the sun and then some. After talking he advised that there really shouldn't be any issue of me getting pregnant. Donor sperm was perfect. He advised just because my periods were slightly irregular that I should start Metformin. It helps with balancing levels that women with PCOS usually have. It helped me lose 30 pounds. I started taking Metformin for about 6 months and was ready to finally start my IUI's. Dr. Glassner prescribed me Letrozole, for my first cycle. He knew I was excited and he set expectations for me saying IUI's usually don't work on the first try. He was right it failed. Went in for 4 more IUI's each time changing meds. One cycle was just Clomid. Another cycle was a combination of both maxed doses of Letrozole and Clomid. I conceived but miscarried at 17DPO. In 2019 we continued but this time skipped the oral meds and went to injectable meds. Failed in January, conceived in February but miscarried again. After this miscarriage and talking to him he knew I only had one vial of sperm left and we decided to head to IVF. I had my egg retrieval on Monday July 22nd 2019. 13 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 4 made it to blastocyst stage and I am awaiting PGS testing. I cannot speak enough of Dr. Glassner. I know he has my best interest in mind and wants to keep me healthy during this entire time. I will forever be grateful to this man. Even though I am still awaiting my baby, I am hoping to have transfer this month August 2019, I know Michael will be able to make my dreams of becoming a mom a reality soon. Dr. Glassner if you are reading thank you from the bottom of my heart! I will forever be grateful for you!
Metformin, Letrozole, Clomid, Gonal-F, Menopur, Cetrotide, HCG Trigger Shot. Different levels of each. One cycle he did a maxed out dosage of a combination of Letrozole and Clomid.
Best people you will ever meet. Caring, friendly, funny. They are there to help you also!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Fast, efficient, everyone treats you as family. I never feel as though I'm a number! After the first couple visits they (the front desk) knew my name! They do anything and everything to help make your experience the best possible! Nurses learned about how to get my blood within a few visits (I'm a tough stick). Ultrasound technicians are amazing. I have a tough right ovary that is hard to find, but they always are as gentle as possible and apologize for any discomfort I may be experiencing! LOVE EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE IN THIS OFFICE!
Monitoring was run as best as possible. Waiting was to be expected and truthfully I never mind to wait for this doctor. I actually find my appointments relaxing and nonstressful.
IUI's weren't covered by insurance. ALL Monitoring was, all I had to do was pay co-pays. Paid out of pocket for the IUI's. For IVF, I cannot thank the financial coordinator and my guess is Dr. Glassner himself in helping me afford IVF. I was open and honest with him during my IVF consult about my finances. He let me know he'd help me out anyway he could. I don't know how I will EVER be able to show him my gratitude and love that I have for him and his clinic. I HAVE NO WORDS. Speechless. He has helped me out BEYOND my expectations! Once again Dr. Glassner THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!! If there is one way to show my gratitude towards you and your clinic it is by writing this review! This is the least I could do!
He only will transfer one embryo at a time, due to his protocol. Its healthier for mom and baby to be.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
Although we have still not been successful, I have been very happy with my treatment to date. Dr. Gocial always listens to my concerns with compassion and presents options to consider. I appreciate that I see him often during each cycle so I have the opportunity to ask questions when needed.... Our first cycle with Dr. Gocial was a medicated IUI with letrozole. This resulted in a pregnancy that was unfortunately lost at 8 weeks. Dr. Gocial performed a D&C and additional follow up testing including a hysteroscopy.
The center city office [Main Line Fertility] is great because it’s very small. This gives you a much more personalized feel which is why I moved my care here from another larger clinic. For weekend treatments you should be prepared to travel to The Bryn Mawr facility.... All of Dr. Gocial’s staff are amazing. Very supportive and great communicators. They go out of their way to help manage treatment and schedules.... IUI is covered by our insurance with a $30 copay.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Advocate for yourself, but try to place some trust in the care team as well.
I switched to this clinic precisely because I was interested in a more personal approach. Both Dr. Gocial and his staff always make me feel like they are treating my condition in a personal way.
Our first cycle with Dr. Gocial was a medicated IUI with letrozole. This resulted in a pregnancy that was unfortunately lost at 8 weeks. Dr. Gocial performed a D&C and additional follow up testing including a hysteroscopy. Our second cycle was another letrozole IUI. We needed to adjust dosing during this cycle to better my response. Currently we are in our third IUI cycle and combined both clomid and letrozole.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Barb)
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The center city office is great because it’s very small. This gives you a much more personalized feel which is why I moved my care here from another larger clinic. For weekend treatments you should be prepared to travel to The Bryn Mawr facility.
IUI is covered by our insurance with a $30 copay. Medications aside from. The HCG trigger shots were also covered. Triggers cost $70 each. Each office visit was subject to my specialist copay fee of $60.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Glassner] just seems to be super busy and I felt like I was always rushed when speaking with him. ... He also tested my husbands sperm later than he should have & found his morphology to be zero. ... I had a low AMH with history or one miscarriage that was a trisomy he he moved to recommend IVF very quickly if I wanted to avoid another potential miscarriage.
They [Main Line Fertility] are extremely busy and the wait times for your appts are insane.. always an hour plus wait. I also can usually overhear other patients discussions with staff so they should go behind a closed door to talk about medical history. The nurses are very nice though ... I’ve just had a nurse, embryologist and dr tell me all different things about the same topic which were conflicting bits of info
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He just seems to be super busy and I felt like I was always rushed when speaking with him. I did not see him right before my retrieval or even afterwards which was disheartening that he didn’t check on me. He does seem to know what he’s talking about & I trust his expertise but he talks fast and very candidly without a lot of time for questions
To demand how ever much time you need with him or ask him to slow down or repeat things if he’s talking too fast or you don’t understand something
He seems to be very busy and doesn’t take as much time as I’d like to review my questions. He does seem to be reachable though when I request to speak with him
I had a low AMH with history or one miscarriage that was a trisomy he he moved to recommend IVF very quickly if I wanted to avoid another potential miscarriage. I’m not sure about what protocol he used specifically for my IVF plan but intend on finding out. He also tested my husbands sperm later than he should have & found his morphology to be zero. He asked him to do a repeat test which was a bit better but recommended ICSI for all eggs instead of half of the eggs or as a backup.
Very compassionate but over worked.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
They are extremely busy and the wait times for your appts are insane.. always an hour plus wait. I also can usually overhear other patients discussions with staff so they should go behind a closed door to talk about medical history. The nurses are very nice though
About $25 all in for one cycle- IVF, anesthia, retrieval, ICSI, PGT, biopsies, shipping fees, lab and monitoring fees, transfer, freezing, storage for a year
I believe my dr does single and avoids twins, multiples at all costs. For my age, he would only consider single

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
[Main Line Fertility has] a financial coordinator that explains cost and financing in depth if needed. My ERAs were not covered , but I was made aware of the cost before hand . Any anesthesia cost are also not covered under any insurance. Storage fees for embryo and sperm are about 700 per year...My experience has been a good one. I went to another clinic prior and didn’t go for more than three visits . This was due to poor customer service . Mainline Fertility and Dr. Gocial have exceeded my expectations.
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Gocial is one of the most caring doctors . Although the end goal is a healthy pregnancy, he always considers me and my health. He always is concerned about my mental health . I never leave a visit felling lost or confused . He gives me all the options and we decide together . I wouldn’t trust anyone else .
Be honest and open.
All the staff at his office , including himself have always made me feel comfortable and cares about . They are there for me during each up and down.
I started this process right before I turned 40. I was tested for all of the norms ( egg reserve, uterine polyps, tubal damage ....). My egg retrieval was almost aborted because Dr. Gocial thought that I was going to hyperstimulate. He monitored me everyday and thankfully everything went well. He suggested PGD/PGS testing and I declined . My first transfer I used one embryo. He second I used two. Both produced negative pregnancy test . At that point Dr. Gocial suggest that I get a ERA done. The rest showed that I was 2 days pre-receptive . To be sure he suggested that a second ERA be performed. The results were the same as the first . Using that data , the next cycle I took two extra days of Crinone. The cycle was a positive pregnancy test . There was a strong heartbeat at 6 weeks and 8 weeks. At 8 weeks and 5 days the heartbeat had stopped. I’m waiting for the results of the embryo biopsy . Dr. Gocial suggested that I take a break before the next cycle . During the next 4 weeks I will be taking Norethindrone to suppress any possible endometriosis that has not been detected during other testing. He believes that this will assist with any implantation issues. I will also be doing genetic testing prior to transfer the next cycle .
I can’t say enough about the nurses at Mainline Fertility . They are so caring and compassionate. They cheer with you, cry with you, make you feel special. They nursing team has planned a major role in my love for the clinic.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Strengths: Very personable Flexible scheduling Treated as an individual, not a number Very transparent with options and prices Offers financial assistance Entire team is awesome I don’t have any weaknesses to comment on. My experience has been a good one. I went to another clinic prior and didn’t go for more than three visits . This was due to poor customer service . Mainline Fertility and Dr. Gocial have exceeded my expectations.
I’m a nurse and I work overnight . I was always told long as I was there before 10:45am. So, I would say very flexible .
I’m blessed with 100% IVF coverage . They do have a financial coordinator that explains cost and financing in depth if needed. My ERAs were not covered , but I was made aware of the cost before hand . Any anesthesia cost are also not covered under any insurance. Storage fees for embryo and sperm are about 700 per year .
Dr. Gocial is very conservative in that area. I respect him for that. For my individual situation he suggest single embryo transfer. I’m 42 and wouldn’t want to tale the chance or risk of multiple births .
+ Read more- Read less

Although my husband and I primarily saw the nurses, Dr. Orris was always a phone call away if needed - even on his personal line. After my first failed embryo transfer, Dr. Orris was right on the phone not only explaining the next steps but checking in and providing support...He is thorough, to the point, but yet still compassionate. I felt comfortable and safe in his care. It is clear that he takes pride in his work and wants the absolute best case scenario possible for every patient.
The whole staff [at Main Line Fertility] is friendly and compassionate. They make the unpleasant experience of being in a fertility center as pleasant as possible...Strengths - great atmosphere, you feel like family not just a patient, they will go above and beyond for anything you need. Weaknesses - none to date. I would recommend this clinic to my family and friends in a heartbeat...For egg retrieval - gonal f, which was reduced based on my body’s quick response. Cabergoline to help prevent OHSSS. I am receiving fertility treatment due to my husband’s journey with cancer. Prior to my husband’s diagnosis we had conceived one child naturally and had no prior history of infertility. My husband froze sperm prior to starting his treatments and is currently still undergoing treatment.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
He is a very intelligent doctor. Don’t be afraid to stop him and ask for a less “medical” explanation - he will gladly do so and make sure that everyone understands what is happening.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Maureen)
Maureen is the ABSOLUTE BEST. The rare times we had to see another nurse because Maureen wasn’t in, my husband and I were disappointed - all of the nurses were great, however, Maureen was the best! The whole staff is friendly and compassionate. They make the unpleasant experience of being in a fertility center as pleasant as possible.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Everything but ERA was one hundred percent covered by our insurance.
Dr. Orris chose eSET for our case as I do not struggle with infertility, but my husband and I are doing IVF due to my husband’s cancer diagnosis and continued treatment. Dr. Orris wants to keep his patients safe and limit multiples pregnancies.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Michael Glassner] highly suggested egg retrieval with freeze all and genetic PGD testing with a later single FET. My husband had expressed his goals of avoiding multiples and reducing genetic risks so this could be why he suggested the above...has a very busy schedule but will take the time to speak with you and answer all of your questions. He’s very personable and genuinely seems to care about your infertility goals...
The initial nurse I met with [at Main Line Fertility] was informative and very helpful in obtaining my old records...Some days [monitoring] appointments went quickly and smoothly while other days they took a while and you were ushered from one waiting area to the next...This is a busy clinic. Pros-they are flexible with their hours and you can pretty much pick your appointment time between 0700-1100. Cons-there are often long waits at the appointments. Average is an hour, but it Wasn’t unusual for it to take almost 2 hours. Clinic Nps
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is genuine and very experienced with what he does. He seems to be able to properly readjust fertility plans to get desired outcomes. He’s willing to take a more aggressive approach in fertility treatment. The only downside is that the clinic is busy and if you want to meet with Dr. Glassner there can be long waiting periods.
You may not get to see him as often as you might a physician at a smaller practice, but he has the experience and expertise for more difficult cases. It is worth your while to use Dr. Glassner.
Dr glassner has a very busy schedule but will take the time to speak with you and answer all of your questions. He’s very personable and genuinely seems to care about your infertility goals.
I was offered a more aggressive form of IUI if desired but after learning the risks, we declined and moved onto IVF. Our plan from the start was an egg retrieval with freeze all PGD testing due to my age. Please also note I only have one ovary. Cycle #1 follistim/ganarelix protocol failed-only 2 eggs developed-canceled Cycle #2 follistim/Lupron-8 eggs retrieved/2 made it to blastocyst. 2 frozen. Cycle #3 follistim/ganarelix higher dose/ 11 eggs retrieved/ 2 made it to blastocyst Cycle #4-follistim/ganarelix/ 15 eggs retrieved/4 made it to blastocysts
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Yes)
The initial nurse I met with was informative and very helpful in obtaining my old records.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Some days these appointments went quickly and smoothly while other days they took a while and you were ushered from one waiting area to the next. It really depended on how busy the clinic was.
I believe I was charged 5000$ for retrieval #4, 6000$ for retrieval #3, 7000$ for retrieval #2. Retrieval #1 was cancelled. My insurance paid for some of the monitoring. If you do FET With PGD the first transfer is only 2000$. I believe the ERA was 1,300$. PGD was somewhere around 7000$ with all associated fees.
He highly suggested egg retrieval with freeze all and genetic PGD testing with a later single FET. My husband had expressed his goals of avoiding multiples and reducing genetic risks so this could be why he suggested the above.

Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Although I do not see Dr. Glassner each time, when I do he is very open and honest about the route of treatment and what needs to be done. While he is clear on the information he gives, he does so in a way that makes the patient feel comfortable. He seems to understand this process is emotional and caters to that when discussing treatment, issues, etc, with his patients...[treatment included] the clomid challenge in order to see if I was able to grow more follicles (it worked, I grew more follicles) 2.) Tons of bloodwork to test my cycle and how I ovulate 3.) Ultrasounds (internal and external to check the status of my uterus and follicles (showed that I responded well to the clomid) 4.) Hysteroscopy to see how viable my uterus is (which they found a fibroid in the uterine cavity and I then needed to have a hysteroscopic myomectomy), 5.)HSG which tested for block fallopian tubes (which we learned my remaining tube is blocked. I had one removed in 2009) 6.) 1st cycle if IVF up to egg retrieval 7.) Embryo freezing 8.) FET cycle in about 2 weeks.
Hysteroscopy [at Main Line Fertility] to see how viable my uterus is (which they found a fibroid in the uterine cavity and I then needed to have a hysteroscopic myomectomy)...The nursing staff is absolutely amazing! They are very caring and are sure to make you feel at ease each and every time you visit...The strengths are the short wait times, the great attitudes of the staff, the willingness everyone has to help the patients...their goal is the same as the patients, to get the patient pregnant! I think the only weakness the office has is the time restrictions for appointments. They dont really have appointments past 2:30pm which makes it difficult when you work.
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask all the questions you want. Do not be afraid to voice your opinion or clarify something you do not understand.
Dr. Glassner and his staff are all very welcoming and empathetic to the reason why you are visiting their office. Everyone takes the time to make sure you understand every step of treatment and they are always willing to answer any question their patients have.
I began this process over a year ago so far I have been through a lot of testing and diagnosis. This includes, 1.) the clomid challenge in order to see if I was able to grow more follicles (it worked, I grew more follicles) 2.) Tons of bloodwork to test my cycle and how I ovulate 3.) Ultrasounds (internal and external to check the status of my uterus and follicles (showed that I responded well to the clomid) 4.) Hysteroscopy to see how viable my uterus is (which they found a fibroid in the uterine cavity and I then needed to have a hysteroscopic myomectomy), 5.)HSG which tested for block fallopian tubes (which we learned my remaining tube is blocked. I had one removed in 2009) 6.) 1st cycle if IVF up to egg retrieval 7.) Embryo freezing 8.) FET cycle in about 2 weeks.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Medication, bloodwork and office visit copays, surgical copays, anesthesia copay, IVF costs for procedure and medications
+ Read more- Read less

The strengths [Main Line Fertility] are in the Dr.s and the monitoring team. I love them! Really love them! I somehow leave every blood and ultrasound appointment hopeful and smiling. However, the downside is as bad as the upside is good. Billing is a nightmare. To the point that they’ve stressed me out so bad with incorrect (and surprise) bills, to the tune of $18,000, that I’m considering delaying my embryo transfer. The stress is just not healthy and could diminish my odds.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr.Brasile has been wonderful. I find her to be a healthy balance of both compassion and matter-of-fact. She's obviously very confident in her position and knows what she's doing, so she can come across as hurried, but she always takes the time to answer all of my questions and make sure I know what to expect next. And when I freaked out to the point of tears and passing out from working myself up over my first hysteroscopy, she was so kind and comforting. Didn't make me feel like the mess I was, which I totally appreciated. When I came out of my first egg retrieval with only one healthy embryo, she adjusted the plan and our course of action. She recommended another round of stims and retrieval, but left it completely up to us, no pressure. We agreed, upped my meds and went at it again. We're currently waiting for our embryo transfer. All of that said, it wouldn’t be fair to leave out that I was beyond devastated when she accidentally told me the sex of the embryo.....I believe accidents happen and I don’t know who is to blame for the slip. It doesn’t really matter. Just a part of our story now.
Ask a lot of questions. If you don’t ask, she doesn’t know you’re not clear on the process or terms and she’ll keep moving. And don’t expect her to be at all, or even most, appointments.
During the process, I saw Dr. Brasile for my consultations, hysteroscopies, and egg retrievals. Just the major stuff. For all of my other (MANY) appointments I only saw the monitoring/care team, which I assume is the norm. Most of the time I've had no idea who I'd be seeing, but I've loved every one of the girls more than the last, so it hasn't been a problem. Just kind of feels like a "take a number" situation in the waiting room.
For me, it was pretty basic protocol. We’re there because my husbands vasectomy reversal was not successful. Luckily, my fertility is only limited as much as any other 38 year old woman’s, no specific issues. So I started with menopur and gonal f in the morning and at night. A few days later we added cetrotide, and then lupron and trigger shot 48 hours before retrieval. I got 8 eggs with 5 fertilized that round. Only 1made it to blastocyte stage. Dr. Brasile recommended another round to get more eggs and have better odds, which we agreed with. She upped my doses and we got 15 eggs that round, with 2 embryos making it to blast. We opted for genetic screening, sending all 3 embryos from both rounds, and ended up with one healthy embryo waiting for transfer.
The nursing staff is the best! They are friendly, kind, compassionate, hopeful, positive people! There were multiple times I went in for an appointment and was just sad or not 100%, but the ladies always made me feel better, mostly just by being the smiley bubbly wonderful humans they are. The check out lady..not so much.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The strengths are in the Dr.s and the monitoring team. I love them! Really love them! I somehow leave every blood and ultrasound appointment hopeful and smiling. However, the downside is as bad as the upside is good. Billing is a nightmare. To the point that they’ve stressed me out so bad with incorrect (and surprise) bills, to the tune of $18,000, that I’m considering delaying my embryo transfer. The stress is just not healthy and could diminish my odds. All of the humanity and care is gone once money is involved. This goes for the checkout woman, cold, rude, and quick to dismiss you, right up to the billing department. Somehow after every encounter with them, they make us feel like we’re the very first people to go through IVF and the insurance process with them. It is awful! The same conversations over and over again, using cash we gave them for one thing to pay for things they were supposed to submit to insurance, and just plain impossible to deal with. The process of IVF is hard..the hardest, most emotionally and financially stressful thing most people ever have to go through..this is lost on anyone at mainline who deals with money. I will say that at the beginning of this process, i was terrified, scared to death..of needles, hormones, surgeries, all of it. I got through that part, proved my strength to myself and got past it. The billing process and people were the only thing that has sparked the slightest thought of quitting. I cried more because of their stress than any part of the actual medical process. So unless you are paying cash, or have hours upon hours upon hours to spend going between insurance companies and the mainline billing department...well, just be sure to check our more than one place’s reviews. The good and the bad. The billing department is the reason I’m looking into another clinic in NY for any future treatment if needed.
I’m not sure..billing is a mess. If we consider what we’ve paid out of pocket, what insurance has paid, and what our latest bill says we owe, we’re well over double the original estimate.
We haven’t transferred yet, and we only have 1 embryo to work with, but given a choice I would have liked to implant 2. I asked about that early on, before I knew my numbers, and was told multiple times that they would only do 1 at a time. Had I ended up with more than 1, I would have fought them on this.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Glassner is very knowledgeable and fairly blunt in his explanations. I personally appreciate the bluntness when it comes to my body, limitations, and expectations. Although blunt. it is evident Dr. Glassner cares about you as a person and helping you achieve my goals of having children is his complete focus. His humor and bedside manner was very helpful in alleviating stress and anxiety during procedures.... Dr. Glassner suggested an IUI during my initial appointments / testing to increase my chance of conception.
The clinic's [Main Line] strengths include a highly organized team of knowledgeable individuals who are aware of your history and plan of care. All nurses and doctors are compassionate and assist you in understanding all procedures, risks, and rationales for treatments. One weakness I would cite is simply the busy nature of the clinic, which does not allow itself to give you personal attention and quality time with each visit. Due to the business of the clinic, it is important for you to be well informed and to be an advocate for yourself and ask questions / facilitate conversations.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I would advise patients that he is blunt, but extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. In general, i would advise any patient to be a self advocate, ask questions about anything that makes you feel confused or hesitant.
Main Line Fertility is a busy clinic, so sometimes personal attention each visit was difficult, but anytime I needed questions answered or explanations, I was absolutely given the attention I needed.
Dr. Glassner suggested an IUI during my initial appointments / testing to increase my chance of conception. Since the initial did not work, he suggested Clomid for 3 cycles, increasing the dosage each time w/ IUI. All IUIs were negative. Due to the failed IUIs and my low AMH level, he suggested bypassing further injectibles and to continue w/ IVF. About to begin my initial IVF cycle.
All of the nursing staff was compassionate, answered any questions regarding procedures, and gave me a full explanation of what to expect with each procedure / visit.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic's strengths include a highly organized team of knowledgeable individuals who are aware of your history and plan of care. All nurses and doctors are compassionate and assist you in understanding all procedures, risks, and rationales for treatments. One weakness I would cite is simply the busy nature of the clinic, which does not allow itself to give you personal attention and quality time with each visit. Due to the business of the clinic, it is important for you to be well informed and to be an advocate for yourself and ask questions / facilitate conversations.
My diagnostic testing was covered by insurance; however medications, IUIs, and IVF costs were not covered, and therefore out of pocket.
Main Line has a strict one embryo policy, and I appreciate and agree with their ethical rationale behind it.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Dr. Glassner always remembers our last conversations and fertility plans despite the weeks between our meetings. We specifically sought him out after requesting a second opinion, and he remembered the details of our initial conversation, moreover after our consultation, he called the next day (unprompted) to make sure the information he provided sunk in, and to see if I had follow up questions. I was impressed by his attention and his memory of each patient case.
The clinic [Main Line Fertility] does a great job of working with a lot of patients and once and separating the patients based on treatment plan (eg: IVF patients have their own set of nursing staff from those seeking other fertility treatment plans.) at first, it was frustrating that I didn’t have one person to call and that knew my case, now that I’m well into my first IVF cycle, and I’ve spent more time at MLF, the office staff and nursing staff know me and remember my journey. They do a great job of easing your fears, but don’t be bashful about asking questions! Often times, if you don’t ask what’s next, the team will assume you know.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner has a very specific style for his bedside manner. He has a good balance of jokes during his visits which we like, it provides levity to a situation that often feels heavy and anxiety ridden. He also knows when to share empathy and provide hope to his patients. During our first meeting, he shared his personal stories of fertility challenges, and was able to relate to my husband and made my emotional and physical needs feel met. If you’re ok with a very direct doctor (there’s no sugar coating here) and one that can make you laugh, then he’s your guy!
Be honest and direct with your needs. If you need to see him during an appointment, say so! He’s quite busy but will ALWAYS make time for you, you just have to ask.
I was on an 11 day regimen of Follistim and Menopur, will ganarellix used from days 6-11. We triggered with HCG which we believed would be best since we were going for the highest number possible. We discussed my previous RE’s recommendation of using a Lupron protocol, however because of my DOR he was candid to say this may actually have the opposite effect. As a result, we retrieved 9 mature follicles which was in our goal range originally outlined during our consultation.
The nursing staff are very compassionate and patient to answer all of your questions. I was nervous at first to be without a nurse coordinator, but I made a point to really get to know the nurses so they knew me as a patient. They have been very supportive and feel like extended family during this process.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic does a great job of working with a lot of patients and once and separating the patients based on treatment plan (eg: IVF patients have their own set of nursing staff from those seeking other fertility treatment plans.) at first, it was frustrating that I didn’t have one person to call and that knew my case, now that I’m well into my first IVF cycle, and I’ve spent more time at MLF, the office staff and nursing staff know me and remember my journey. They do a great job of easing your fears, but don’t be bashful about asking questions! Often times, if you don’t ask what’s next, the team will assume you know.
We specifically expressed our concern about costs especially since we were already thinking we would need to complete 2 retrieval’s and have no insurance coverage. Dr. Glassner was very open to say he would work with us in any way he could- that all we needed to do was to talk to him and be direct, but he would make sure we had a baby, in a way we could afford. After price shopping, this was the first time we EVER had an RE actually work with us and discuss cost.
+ Read more- Read less

Their strengths are that they always are on time and prepared. Always friendly and take the time to answer me. I don't really think they have weaknesses. Only thing I'd change is a closer office to my home.... [Nursing Staff] They are so friendly at mainline. I never dread my appointments. And they are the best at drawing blood. I usually bruise very bad.... My insurance covers the procedures but most office visits we pay 40% they average appointment is 825
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
My experience with Dr. Orris has been better than expected. I was so scared and nervous I'd need a D&C because the lining of my uterus was so thick. He decided to do a Hysteroscopy and go in and remove all the extra tissue and was so nice about it. He talked to me and my husband the entire time making me feel so comfortable and was so excited about how every thing looked afterwards. Made me feel like we finally had a fighting chance. I haven't experienced any negative or bad appointments with him.
Trust him!
A human Dr. Orris is always professional and friendly. He makes this hard process easier. My husband and I both enjoy our appointments.
My 1st cycle we started clomid 50mg 2x a day days 2-6. I than had my first intrauterine ultrasound and discovered my lining was abnormally thick. He than decided to wait till next cycle during my bleed to take a look. He than decided to do the Hysteroscopy and was please with the results after removing extra tissue. This last cycle we did 50mg clomid 2x a day for 3-7 and letrozal I had 2 follicles and an iui. I did get my period and decided to take a break this month because I need to pay some of my fertility bills down.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I'd be fine with multiple embryo if it came to this.

IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Dr. Glassner immediately made me feel like I was important and he cared about my treatment. He was as excited about me getting pregnant and having a baby as much as I was. He treated my wife and I with respect as an LGBTQ couple and knew exactly what reciprocal IVF was and how to go about doing it.... He is warm, caring, thorough, and funny, which helps when the nerves of fertility treatment set in. He took time to help me understand exactly what the plan was and made sure we both were in it together to achieve the same goal.
The nursing staff at Main Line Fertility was amazing. They are the glue that holds the clinic together and kept me sane during my fertility treatment. They are extremely knowledgable in all this fertility and are there to answer questions, ease your nerves, and keep you positive.... Main Line Fertility is clean, welcoming, thorough, knowledgeable, and overall fantastic. The staff is great from the front desk to the nurses to the doctors. They are knowledgeable and welcoming the LGBTQ patients and are able to provide a variety of different treatments to help create families.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner was fantastic from start to finish. He is warm, caring, thorough, and funny, which helps when the nerves of fertility treatment set in. He took time to help me understand exactly what the plan was and made sure we both were in it together to achieve the same goal. When things didn't work out as planned, he was there to make me feel optimistic again and help me understand that IVF takes time. I am forever grateful for the Dr. Glassner's expertise and the gift he helped me create, my daughter. I never felt like just a number, I always felt important and that Dr. Glassner shared the same goals I had for myself.
Stick with him, even when it feels like things aren't working as fast as you want them to. Fertility treatments take time and Dr. Glassner will be there every step of the way to help you create that family that you want for yourself.
From our very first visit with Dr. Glassner and our first consultation we knew we picked the right doctor and fertility clinic. Dr. Glassner immediately made me feel like I was important and he cared about my treatment. He was as excited about me getting pregnant and having a baby as much as I was. He treated my wife and I with respect as an LGBTQ couple and knew exactly what reciprocal IVF was and how to go about doing it. His sense of humor put me at ease when I was nervous about my embryo transfers and I felt completely comfortable with him. After my first failed embryo transfer Dr. Glassner called me to discuss what happened and what our next steps were. During a devastating time of not getting pregnant, he put me at ease and made me feel optimistic again. I knew that my wife and I would reach our goal of having a baby with Dr. Glassner. When we got pregnant, Dr. Glassner was excited for us! He always made us feel that we were his most important patients.
For both embryo transfers I was taking Gonal-F injections and having ultrasounds and blood work until I was ready for transfer. Dr. Glassner wanted my body to ovulate to help the transfer work. Once my body started to ovulate I had my embryo transfer. I also was on estradiol pills and progesterone in oil shots. Once I was pregnant I continued the pills and progesterone in oil shots until my 12th week of pregnancy.
The nursing staff at Main Line Fertility was amazing. They are the glue that holds the clinic together and kept me sane during my fertility treatment. They are extremely knowledgable in all this fertility and are there to answer questions, ease your nerves, and keep you positive. They were there for me every step of the way. During my failed transfer, the nurses comforted me and when my transfer worked they rejoiced with me. They knew exactly who I was, who my wife was, and our goal. I am forever grateful for every nurse that was involved with my care during my fertility treatment.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Main Line Fertility is clean, welcoming, thorough, knowledgeable, and overall fantastic. The staff is great from the front desk to the nurses to the doctors. They are knowledgeable and welcoming the LGBTQ patients and are able to provide a variety of different treatments to help create families. The staff makes you feel important and never like just another patient. Fertility treatments can be scary and stressful, but the clinic does everything to keep you informed, calm, and optimistic about achieving your goals.
Embryo transfer cost about $2500, PGS testing cost about $3000
I had the PGS testing done on the embryos, so Dr. Glassner only allowed transfer of one embryo. He stated that if I had not done PGS testing I would be able to put two embryos in. I was happy with his decision to put one embryo in because our embryos were considered genetically normal.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Definitely knows his stuff. [Michael Glassner] Tries to find the best treatment for the patient but a lot of patients dont have the financial means or insurance coverage to proceed with a aggressive approach like IUI or IVF. Injectables... I dont ovulate on my own and cycles are too long. In 2017 we did several cycles with clomid and metformin and my body did not respond at all. He was in my insurance network copays were only 15.00. Had to stop due to other health related issues.
Excellent hours as early as 7am excellent for working women, everthing is done on site Ultrasounds, labs, surgeries at Bryn Mawr hospital across the street. Every employee [Main Line Fertility] is friendly compassionate and understanding, family oriented. They treat you as a human not just another number. That is important for any person as a patient.... [Cost Of Treatment] In 2018 very expensive. My insurance coverage does not cover ivf and they were out of network this time around.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Definitely knows his stuff. Tries to find the best treatment for the patient but a lot of patients dont have the financial means or insurance coverage to proceed with a aggressive approach like IUI or IVF. Injectables
Be patient
The attention given to every patient is unique and special at every consultation from the doctor and every staff member including the front desk, i will not go anywhere else hopefully will be able to conceive soon
I dont ovulate on my own and cycles are too long. In 2017 we did several cycles with clomid and metformin and my body did not respond at all. He was in my insurance network copays were only 15.00. Had to stop due to other health related issues. In 2018 they were no longer in my network copays were 45.00 for each visit and bills were applied to deductible. This time around we did femara and clomid my body responded to the meds I achieved two perfect follicles, ovulated but did not conceive my cervical mucus was there enough to help the sperm. I received bills in excess of 600.00 as my balance due to the deductible so i had to stop treatment
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Rachel)
Excellent
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Excellent hours as early as 7am excellent for working women, everthing is done on site Ultrasounds, labs, surgeries at Bryn Mawr hospital across the street. Every employee is friendly compassionate and understanding, family oriented. They treat you as a human not just another number. That is important for any person as a patient.
In 2018 very expensive. My insurance coverage does not cover ivf and they were out of network this time around. Received a bill for 680.00 after they were applied to my out of network deductible and 45.00 copay due at the time of service. Clomid and femara out of pocket not covered by my insurance
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Glassner] seems to have a LOT of experience. From the first meeting I felt that he was going to be completely honest with me, and he even told us that he would give me the same advice he would give to his sister or someone else in his family that was going through this. He also brings a light side to things and jokes around - after all... what else can you do in this process? I would 100% recommend him to anyone else.
Strengths would be the way they [Main Line Fertility] are organized, make you feel comfortable and at home. Really the only negative I'd say is to have a little more room in some of the waiting rooms -- sometimes there are not enough seats. 100% recommend this clinic and would not go anywhere else.... [Nursing Staff] Amazing ! That is really the only word needed. Via phone and in the office there were always super compassionate and caring.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He seems to have a LOT of experience. From the first meeting I felt that he was going to be completely honest with me, and he even told us that he would give me the same advice he would give to his sister or someone else in his family that was going through this. He also brings a light side to things and jokes around - after all... what else can you do in this process? I would 100% recommend him to anyone else.
Have an idea in your head of what you might want to do first. Meaning... if you are ok with just a few meds combinied with IUI or if you would like to do natural cycles. How comfortable you are with IUI and or IVF - be committed to your own path.
Always felt VERY welcomed in the office from the time I walk in until I leave. All the Drs, Nurses, and PA's know my and my husbands name and treat us as if we are the most important or only ones there, even though there are a million other patients. Dr. Glassner even called to follow up after our first initial appt. And his PA, Rachel takes time in the office with me and over the phone to answer all of my 5,297 questions.
We started out with Clomid only and IUI cycles. We then personally decided to only to natural cycles of IUI because I did not feel comfortable with the meds, which he was fine with. However recommend meds because it was not working without. He is now recommending we move forward with IVF because we gave it a few tries already.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Strengths would be the way they are organized, make you feel comfortable and at home. Really the only negative I'd say is to have a little more room in some of the waiting rooms -- sometimes there are not enough seats. 100% recommend this clinic and would not go anywhere else.
$60 co-pays each time. $450 per IUI. $60 Clomid cycle.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Brasile created my IVF protocol with all of my test results in mind. Sometimes, clinics just have a standard protocol that is used for everyone, but she made sure to customize the protocol based on my body's response to previous cycles and tests. She is always positive and makes you feel so hopeful, but is also straightforward with facts and explanations.... First round of IVF- antagonist protocol. I ended up ovulating an hour before my retrieval and Dr. Brasile was only able to retrieve one mature egg. Since my body ovulated even with the use of cetrotide, we used Lupron for the next cycle.
The doctors are all extremely well educated, knowledgeable, and communicate well when you meet with them. Sometimes the clinic [Main Line Fertility] felt very crowded and impersonal, but the staff is so friendly and tries to make your experience the best possible.... IUI procedure- out of pocket cost = ~$600 IVF- my insurance covers up to 4 egg retrievals as long as you have no embryos already frozen. I think the out of pocket cost for an IVF cycle is ~$25,000, but many clinical trial opportunities are offered and can help pay for treatment if you qualify.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you want to make sure you understand what your treatment plan is and you feel comfortable and confident that you're receiving the best care possible for you and your partner.
Always made sure all of your questions were answered before leaving the room and made sure you understood the processes and procedures.
First round of IVF- antagonist protocol. I ended up ovulating an hour before my retrieval and Dr. Brasile was only able to retrieve one mature egg. Since my body ovulated even with the use of cetrotide, we used Lupron for the next cycle. The egg from this round became a day 6 embryo and was frozen for PGS testing. Second round of IVF- Flare protocol. This resulted in 10 mature eggs. Of the 10, 8 fertilized, 4 made it to day 5 embryos. The embryo from the first round plus three from the second were sent for PGS testing and one was transferred on day 5. All four that were sent for testing came back abnormal. The one that was transferred resulted in a pregnancy. I'm currently 8 months pregnant with a baby boy!
Compassionate and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The doctors are all extremely well educated, knowledgeable, and communicate well when you meet with them. Sometimes the clinic felt very crowded and impersonal, but the staff is so friendly and tries to make your experience the best possible.

Other, Unexplained
We eventually did get pregnant by monitoring our cycles [with Dr. Michael Glassner] but that lead to an ectopic pregnancy. It was decided then that I probably have a weak tube. After a year of trying through IUIs, etc we decided to go through IVF. Financially we could not afford IVF but Dr. Glassner and his team worked with an organization called BabyQuest that provided us financial help to pay for our IVF procedure.
Strengths [at Main Line Fertility]: professionalism, bedside manner, there is always a person to answer your calls, honesty, they were great at building confidence, flexible hours...Weakness: On rare occasions the wait could be more than 15 minutes...The nurses were nothing short of excellent. They calmed our nerves and literally held my hand throughout the process. They always explained any procedure that I had a question about. They were caring and compassionate.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is friendly, has a great sense of humor, and is patient. He meets with us every time we have a visit at the doctor's office and explains exactly what is happening and what we should next. He answers any questions we have and answers them thoroughly. He gives his expert advice to help us make informed decisions on our health and fertility treatments. His bedside manner is what makes him stand apart from most doctors. He is personable and you really feel like you have all his attention when you are in his presence.
One piece advice I would give a new patient of Dr. Glassner is to be patient because the fertility process is long and can be stressful.
Dr. Glassner took the time out to answer all my questions during our visits. He's personable and remembers past conversations that we had. Most importantly, Dr. Glassner knew our financial situation and was very flexible in trying to make IVF affordable for us. During our fertility process we found an amazing organization called the "BabyQuest Foundation". BabyQuest provides financial help to people seeking fertility treatments. Because of Dr. Glassner's and Mainline fertility's understanding of our situation they provided fair pricing to the Foundation which in turn helped us win the grant. We will always be grateful and indebted to them.
In the beginning of our treatment Dr. Glassner began with IUIs because we had an unexplained fertility diagnosis. These did not produce a positive pregnancy. We eventually did get pregnant by monitoring our cycles but that lead to an ectopic pregnancy. It was decided then that I probably have a weak tube. After a year of trying through IUIs, etc we decided to go through IVF. Financially we could not afford IVF but Dr. Glassner and his team worked with an organization called BabyQuest that provided us financial help to pay for our IVF procedure. Without Dr. Glassner's and Baby Quest's help our son would not be here today.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Strengths: professionalism, bedside manner, there is always a person to answer your calls, honesty, they were great at building confidence, flexible hours Weakness: On rare occasions the wait could be more than 15 minutes.
+ Read more- Read less

For my first cycle, my husband and I went straight to IVF after an ectopic pregnancy. My other tube looked damaged, but Dr. Glassner recommended IVF... I was overstimulated this cycle, and because of this I had to freeze my embroys, and only 1 was good enough quality for freezing. My frozen transfer was a few months later, which resulted in pregnancy and then miscarriage at 6 weeks. After this, we discussed removal of my other tube, but I did not want to do that, so at my request, we tried clomid for about 6 cycles.
I was able to get in a clinical trial [at Main Line Fertility] for my meds so there was no cost there. There are no hidden costs, they lay it all out on sheet for you when you first come in. Although, I defintiely wasn't prepared the first time for the additional cost of having to do a frozen cycle since I wasn't expecting to overstimulate. When things didn't work, and since cost is an issue with us, Dr. Glassner did everything in his power to help us with the second cycle, which I could not have been more grateful for.
European, Other
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
My experiences with IVF have been tough, to say the least, as many patients will agree. Being a patient of Dr. Glassner, I always know what to expect. He is very blunt about your diagnosis, steps to take in your infertility journey, the prognosis of pregnancy, and everything in between. If you like someone to be nothing but straight forward with you, Dr. Glassner is your man. He takes the time to answer any questions or concerns, and I never leave feeling like I have no idea what is going on. No question is a dumb question with him. I always feel as though I am taken seriously, my concerns are valid, and my questions are answered. Dr. Glassner knows my case inside and out, no matter how long of a break I may take between cycles. He remembers what I have been through which is so important to me, mainly so I don't have to relive the bad. Financially, IVF is a struggle for us, and Dr. Glassner has gone above and beyond to make having a baby a reality for us. Have I gotten the results I wanted? No, not yet, but I am confident Dr. Glassner will get me there.
One piece of advice would be, if you are looking for a Dr. to sugar coat your situation, he may not be for you. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to, but he is very straight forward about your situation and what is realistic with your expectations.
With Dr. Glassner, I always feel like I am treated as a human, and never a number. He doesn't rush the time spent with him, and always makes sure I don't leave confused. The office staff are always kind and also get to know you on a personal level very quickly. The staff and Dr.'s are the reason I continue to be a patient here.
For my first cycle, my husband and I went straight to IVF after an ectopic pregnancy. My other tube looked damaged, but Dr. Glassner recommended IVF. I do not know the exact protocol, but I believe it was antagonist. Since I am an otherwise healthy person, I started injections at my next cycle. I was overstimulated this cycle, and because of this I had to freeze my embroys, and only 1 was good enough quality for freezing. My frozen transfer was a few months later, which resulted in pregnancy and then miscarriage at 6 weeks. After this, we discussed removal of my other tube, but I did not want to do that, so at my request, we tried clomid for about 6 cycles. No pregnancy resulted from the clomid. We then went on to our next IVF cycle. This time Dr. Glassner added the HGH injections and Lupron, which resulted in a much better quality eggs (and no overstimulation!) I had 2 embroys transferred, which resulted in pregnancy, but miscarriage at 6 weeks. Since this has happened, I decided to move forward with the removal of my other tube. I go back to discuss next steps in a short few weeks!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Bridget (I hope I spelled her name right!))
I can not say enough about the nursing staff at Bryn Mawr. Bridget (sorry if it's spelled wrong!) Michelle, and the entire staff is one of the main reasons I continue with this practice. I don't know if I could have gotten through the bad times of fertility without these nurses. They take the time to get to know you and your journey becomes their journey. They are so invested in each and every patient that comes through their doors. The financial burdens and all of the emotions that come along with this process, the nurses are there for you every step of the way. They all go above and beyond for their patients. They are simply wonderful.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
So when you there for your consult on the "Dr." side, expect a wait!! This is my least favorite part about the clinic. On their busier days you can expect to be there for at least an hour and a half. I found this troubling, because when you are pregnant and transferred to this side, you already take so much time off of work with the IVF process and having to come for weekly appointments or even biweekly, i noticed I had to take almost half days to attend my appts here. Another down side is if the pregnancy isn't going as planned, these long wait times I found extremely hard, as the last place I wanted to be was in public sitting in a room with a bunch of strangers. On the flip side, the staff is great. The women at the front desk get to know you, they are kind and always smiling.
My insurance does not cover IVF, but I was able to get in a clinical trial for my meds so there was no cost there. There are no hidden costs, they lay it all out on sheet for you when you first come in. Although, I defintiely wasn't prepared the first time for the additional cost of having to do a frozen cycle since I wasn't expecting to overstimulate. When things didn't work, and since cost is an issue with us, Dr. Glassner did everything in his power to help us with the second cycle, which I could not have been more grateful for. IVF is very expensive in PA at no fault of the Dr., so knowing that Dr. Glassner and his team go above and beyond to make your baby dreams come true, make me feel better about choosing this practice. We have spent around $27,000 so far on 2 rounds of IVF and a frozen transfer (and all that comes with that). All of my regular office visits not associated with the actual IVF cycle, diagnostic bloodwork, ultrasound, hysteroscopy, etc, were covered by my insurance medical plan. So my copay/deductibles applied.
My first time, I only had one I was able to transfer. The second time, I had multiple embroys, and the Dr. covered all the pros and cons or transferring multiple. I wanted to do 2 and he agreed. I was very informed in my decision.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
She [Dr. Brasile] is a very “no nonsense”? Get straight down to business personality. I believe she is very knowledgeable, but she never asked me how many children we would like to have. We just went straight to IUI, the 1st try failed and I am in the TWW for my 2nd IUI now.... She’s not the right doctor for a timid patient. She will not ask you if you have questions. I suppose she just assumes you already know what she’s talking about.
The staff [Main Line Fertility- West Chester] is very kind and warm but they almost never know why I am in that day. I came in with sperm for my first IUI and the nurse thought I was there for more monitoring.... They have a lot of locations which can make things a bit more convenient but the hours are not the best. They don’t open until 8am even for bloodwork. I am always late for work after an appointment. It feels like a revolving door at times.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
She is a very “no nonsense”? Get straight down to business personality. I believe she is very knowledgeable, but she never asked me how many children we would like to have. We just went straight to IUI, the 1st try failed and I am in the TWW for my 2nd IUI now.
The office always feels like a revolving door no matter which location I go to. They barely have enough seats in the waiting room. I never really feel like I can spend any time asking questions.
100 mg Clomid for 5 days for my 1st IUI cycle with monitoring and timed IUI. I have no idea why she chose this course. 2nd IUI I did 150 mg Clomid for 2 or 3 days then 100 mg for the remaining days (5 days of Clomid total) with a trigger shot (7500 Novarel) for IUI because my fiancé went out of town. Booster of 2500 Novarel a week after initial shot to potential improve success. I am in the TWW now.
The staff is very kind and warm but they almost never know why I am in that day. I came in with sperm for my first IUI and the nurse thought I was there for more monitoring.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
My iuis have been covered by insurance so I’ve only had to pay for meds so far. I purchased the trigger shot Novarel for $140 at my clinic. I also have to pay $40 copay every time I walk in the door, even for bloodwork.
We have not done ivf at this time.

2014 - 2018
Dr Glassner has a great sense of humor considering the nature of what he does and that worked for us. It may not work for everyone but it’s what we needed. At the same time he was always compassionate and shared in our frustrations in days when a sense of humor wasn’t appropriate...Protocols were always based on my low amh which put my egg quality in question...Dr Glassner was a perfect blend of honest, compassionate, and said he wouldn’t put us through anything he wouldn’t put his own daughter through and that is what always stayed with us month after month
The clinic [Main Line Fertility] is amazing but just like any other dr office you have to be your own self advocate and make sure to always call with any questions. They are always there to help and the more you ask the more comfortable you will be. They have everyone’s best interest in mind so don’t hesitate to rely on them throughout the process...The nurses were so compassionate and would always try their best to keep you motivated throughout the process. Our insurance converge is horrible for fertility so the nurses always tried to help us out by giving us donated meds if they were available to try to eliminate some of the financial stress that comes with this process
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Glassner always made time for us and never made us feel rushed. As disapponting as many months were he still had faith and never moved to a treatment that we weren’t 100% confident. He never wanted us to walk away and made sure he did what he could to not let that happen
Clomid - clomid challenge test Clomid + iui - 3 cycles Injectables + iui - 1 cycle followed by my husband getting vericocele surgery Injectables + iui - 3 cycles Moved onto ivf using injectables and menopur and 5 days in dr glassner concerted the cycle to iui due to my poor response and we ended up getting pregnant that cycle! Protocols were always based on my low amh which put my egg quality in question Currently I’m back with dr glassner for baby #2 we did three cycle of injectables iui with no luck and plan to move ivf in April
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic is amazing but just like any other dr office you have to be your own self advocate and make sure to always call with any questions. They are always there to help and the more you ask the more comfortable you will be. They have everyone’s best interest in mind so don’t hesitate to rely on them throughout the process
Paid out of pocket for iuis and injectable medications and ivf...monitoring appointments were covered with a specialist co pay
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Orris has always been there for my treatment. He sees a lot of patients, but has never given up on me despite our lack of success at this point. I’ve had an ectopic pregnancy that resulted from my first IVF cycle and he was caring and didn’t look at that as a set back. His quick action saved my tube and hopefully my fertility.... We began our IVF treatments with Dr. Orris... this time the doses were smaller to do a mini IVF protocol and obtain fewer eggs.
The clinic is wonderfully staffed, they work with my crazy work schedule, always get my scripts ordered and also work with us financially. The only weakness that I have found is that I haven’t ever been told the grading of my embryos.... Every nurse at Main Line Fertility is wonderful. They are caring, knowledgeable, and always keep me informed of my medical care. They are optimistic, excited when things go well and are sad with me when things go wrong. I couldn’t ask for a better nursing team.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Orris is caring but also serious. He doesn’t sugarcoat his diagnoses. He’s optimistic and believes that we can get pregnant using our own eggs and sperm. However, he has also given us options Incase that does not work. Dr. Orris is matter of fact and not as warm or chatty as I have been used to in the past, but he is professional and sometimes humerus, which makes me smile. I trust his judgement.
Make sure to ask the questions you have on your mind. He will always give his thoughts and plans for the cycle, but may not offer up all of the information you desire. Ask the questions and he’ll give you the answers.
We began our IVF treatments with Dr. Orris in May 2017. With that we used Follistim and Menopur for egg stimulation. I responded well to the medications and we retrieved 7 eggs, of which 5 fertilized with ICSI (used due to male factor infertility). Dr. Orris choose to do a day 3 transfer of 2 embryos which appeared to be developing at a faster rate than the other 3 embryos. Those 3 did not develop past day 5. From our transfer we had an ectopic pregnancy. Methotrexate was given to dissolve the pregnancy and save my right tube. After 3 months of recovery, we started our second IVF cycle, again using Follistim and Menopur. However, this time the doses were smaller to do a mini IVF protocol and obtain fewer eggs. I still responded well, acquiring 5 eggs at retrieval. 4 were fertilized with ICSI. This time we did a day 5 transfer as they were all developing at the same rate. 1 embryo was transferred, resulting in a chemical pregnancy. The other 4 embryos did not make it. From here we have done 3 additional IUI’s (our insurance covers them), while we save for another IVF treatment. For IUI, we used clomid, letrozole and progesterone. All negative tests resulted from these IUI’s.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
IUI’s - covered by insurance IVF - $9,500 Anesthesia - $500 Medications - Totalled about $3000 for one cycle
I trust what Dr. Orris has decided on both our multiple transfer and our single transfer.

Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Orris thinks outside the box. He doesn't want to load you up with medicine if he can avoid it by using what your body produces. He is creative with his approaches and even when we had failed cycles (which we did 5 times so far), he manages to give us a sense of optimism by clearly explaining his plan... 5 out of my 6 cycles he did Mini-stim protocol because my body was responding so well and I had excellent lining. I actually got pregnant on mini-stim cycle. On the 2nd cycle, after a failed cycle on mini-stim, he tried HRT but then switched me back to the mini-stim. I had a total of 4 hysteroscopies so he can make sure the embryos didn't take because there is an issue developing. He also did a scratch (3rd cycle) but that didn't help and it was a failed cycle. Only the 4th cycle took and I was pregnant for 16 weeks until I went into pre-term labor and lost my baby-girl.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Middle Eastern
Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Orris thinks outside the box. He doesn't want to load you up with medicine if he can avoid it by using what your body produces. He is creative with his approaches and even when we had failed cycles (which we did 5 times so far), he manages to give us a sense of optimism by clearly explaining his plan. He doesn't take unnecessary chances which is why he immediately recommended that we go with egg donor vs. mine. I believe that by suggesting that approach he saved us tens of thousands of dollars. I believe & trust in him 100%. He got me pregnant once and I know he can do it again.
Trust him and trust his experience and don't be afraid to ask questions. He always listens and patiently answers.
Dr. Orris truly cares. He cares about us, our story. He was excited with us when we graduate and devastated when we came back after a miscarriage at 16 weeks. He helped us with samples of medicine & even discounts on treatments. He has the biggest heart!
I honestly believe that MLF has the best nurses & support team around. The 3rd party coordinator team - an amazing team of women who will pretty much go out of their way to help you get what you need and simplify the process as much as they can. The monitoring team who is a group of the most compassionate, caring, generous women who take the time to get to know you, feel the pain with you and be excited with you. These women are the true heros...they are so organized and coordinate the schedule of meds and even help with free samples to help with the cost of treatment. I don't have enough words to describe them but they truly treat you like family and I love each & every one of them for that. I went through such a hell of a time and they have been so wonderful to me. Every time I was through the doors I get warm hugs and know that I am being taken care of.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The only weakness of the clinic is wait time which can be longer than usual at times. However, when you are the patient they are treating it is nice to know that neither Dr. Orris, the techs or nurses are rushing you through the consult or appointment and that you are getting their full attention.
The costs were all advised in advance and there were no surprises, which I like a lot. We paid $2100 per egg. Ended up getting 10 eggs and they charged us for 9. Transfer was $3500. Our last two cycles were embryo donation from their embryo donation bank. The cost is $6050 for embryo + transfer. The don't nickel & dime you...
We discussed only transferring a single embryo at the time because due to my age I am already a high-risk and Orris didn't want to make it even worse. Now, after I miscarried at 16 weeks, we know that it has to be a single embryo as clearly more than one is too much for my body to handle. He made a good call and we agreed with him completely.
+ Read more- Read less

There were times that I felt rushed and not able to express my concerns. Other times, he [Dr. Glassner] would be very receptive and understanding of my situation.... He could be very understanding and compassionate at times. He understood our financial situation and was willing to work with us when our insurance ran out. He was upfront with us in the beginning saying that due to my age the odds were against us with using my own eggs but he was willing to try.
If going for IVF the monitoring and procedure team nurses [Main Line] are amazing. They are what made me keep trying and were always encouraging. The front desk staff was mostly nice. The financial coordinator was available for any questions. You will rely mainly on the monitoring team nurses if going through IVF.... The frozen embryo transfers were around $5,000 not including medications. The IVF monitoring and retrieval’s were $9,000 not including medications.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He could be very understanding and compassionate at times. He understood our financial situation and was willing to work with us when our insurance ran out. He was upfront with us in the beginning saying that due to my age the odds were against us with using my own eggs but he was willing to try. He continued to support us with each attempt we made. He always reminded us that we had to take not only our financial situation but our mental situation into account with each attempt always asking how we were holding up and if we could go through with another retrieval. Each time he was honest about our chances.
Ask questions if you don’t understand. I have a science background and was familiar with a lot of what he spoke to us about but he can just talk and overwhelm you if you don’t have the background.
There were times that I felt rushed and not able to express my concerns. Other times, he would be very receptive and understanding of my situation.
For each round of IVF, I was on menopur (2) per day, Follistim (starting out at different volumes each time with decreasing amounts. Started mostly at 300 then decreased to 150 by the end). Several cycles did Ganirelix. Several cycles did Lupron (20) and growth hormone. Most trigger shots were 10,000 of HCG. One trigger shot was 5,000 HCG and Lupron.
There were 3 nurses on the monitoring team that were amazing. One in particular went out of her way to talk to Dr. Glassner for me on my treatment plan and ask about financial assistance. The procedure team nurses were also great. The doctor’s side where I had to go for OHSS were not as pleasant.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
If going for IVF the monitoring and procedure team nurses are amazing. They are what made me keep trying and were always encouraging. The front desk staff was mostly nice. The financial coordinator was available for any questions. You will rely mainly on the monitoring team nurses if going through IVF.
The frozen embryo transfers were around $5,000 not including medications. The IVF monitoring and retrieval’s were $9,000 not including medications. The PGS testing was $3,000 for any number of embryos.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. B [Brasile] is very warm and kind. She has a great “bedside manner”. The office is very busy sometimes and at some apts things did feel rushed.... I came to Dr.B after a second early miscarriage (around 4-5 weeks), at the time I had been ttc for ) months. I have a 4 year old son, who I had no issues conceiving. I had presumed low progesterone, so I did 2 cycles of natural ovulation with progesterone supplements. No pregnancy.
Main Line Fertility has several locations but not all are open each day of the week. This means some apts on some days I have to travel over an hour to an open clinic. Wait times can be long, the office is usually busy and things can feel rushed.... Because the clinics can be busy, my impression has been that you (the patient) needs to direct care in some way- remind staff of the plan, revisit previous treatments, remind them of miscarrages etc. sometimes it feels like the history isn’t reviewed before the consult.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr.B is friendly and kind. She’s warm and funny. My only concern has been that wait times can be long, the clinic can be very busy and she can seem rushed. This sometimes makes me feel pushed along, and often think of questions after the fact.
Think of questions ahead of time and be ready to ask away. Bring a good book, wait times can be long.
Dr. B is very warm and kind. She has a great “bedside manner”. The office is very busy sometimes and at some apts things did feel rushed.
I came to Dr.B after a second early miscarriage (around 4-5 weeks), at the time I had been ttc for ) months. I have a 4 year old son, who I had no issues conceiving. I had presumed low progesterone, so I did 2 cycles of natural ovulation with progesterone supplements. No pregnancy. Then we tried 3 cycles of high dose letrozole to try to make me superovulate. I responded well (1-2 follicles) but All negative. Then 3 cycles of clomid and letrozole and still no pregnancy. Then I was told the next step would be injectables or ivf. I took the summer off. Still not pregnant and I am now back getting worked up for an ivf trial. While getting worked up I am trying another clomid/ letrozole cycle
They are very nice and personable. They really know their stuff. But again, sometimes apts feel rushed since there are so many patients to see
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Each visit has a $50 co/pay. Special procedures- tube flushing- have additional costs. Labs were expensive. Meds can be expensive. But this is not due to MLF, it’s due to my insurance

PCOS, Other
Dr Glassner took time and consideration when discussing my case. Always made me feel welcome. And uses humor appropriately to ease fears...He was very honest and transparent during the entire process. We were never given false hope , everything was explained in detail. There was a plan and it was followed. He really does care about his patients and was very open about giving advice if we encountered a tough situation. During the sad time of a chemical pregnancy he took time to sit and discuss everything that
Everyone i have ever encountered here [Main Line Fert] has been amazing. from the front desk to the nurses and doctors...excellent staff and physicians. Like a lot of doctors offices waiting times can increase but most days I was in and out on time. everyone is happy and smiling and it has a family feel to it. they remember every patient. great encouragement from staff and support during tough times
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
My experience was great. He was very honest and transparent during the entire process. We were never given false hope , everything was explained in detail. There was a plan and it was followed. He really does care about his patients and was very open about giving advice if we encountered a tough situation. During the sad time of a chemical pregnancy he took time to sit and discuss everything that happened and ensured i had further testing done to see if this was a random occurance or a deeper issue like a clotting disorder.
He is smart and driven and has a plan for everyone. It might not be what you want to hear but it is what will work. Don’t expect any sugar coating , just results
I was a mini stim IVF protocol. I think antagonist , i did injections for 2 weeks maybe a little more. No BCP. We focused on taking supplements and metformin to increase my egg quality. this was done based on my age and AMh levels. I produced a 9 eggs all great quality. 8 fertilized and 5 made it to day 5 blasts in great quality. we froze 4 and successfully transferred one.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Jen)
Everyone i have ever encountered here has been amazing. from the front desk to the nurses and doctors.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Ran like a well oiled machine. Monitoring appointments are done in the morning which worked great for me as i could go before work.
10,000 for an IVF cycle
We were advised based on my age and it being my first cycle to only transfer 1 embryo.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Glassner speaks very quickly and answers questions without much detail. My husband had a vasectomy which is why we have been going through IVF. He never explained that the sperm aspiration could prevent us from successfully reversing the vasectomy later. When we did not see the predicted follicle growth he never changed course. He only personally performed one of my three embryo transfers
The nursing team is the only reason we continued to stay with this office [Main Line Fertility] through our failed cycles. They were kind when we miscarried. They communicated with us through our every step of the way. When I had a question it was the nursing staff that got us an answer from Dr. Glassner. They shared in our happiness, our frustration and our sadness. The nursing staff at Mainline were the ray of light in what has been an incredibly hard journey.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Do your own research and ask questions. He is very charming and quickly won my husband and I over. Once we became a more difficult case instead of spending more time investing our case he told us what we wanted to hear to get more money. Try a cycle but if you are a complicated case get a second opinion early.
Dr Glassner spent very little time with us. He often met with us for no more than 5-10 min at a time. When we had our miscarriage he escorted out of the back of the building. It was horrible. We just learned we had lost a child and he escorted us out the back door. It was the worst day of our lives and he showed such callousness.
We started with Gonal F, menipur and cetrotide. We retrieved 10 eggs with three embryos. We transferred two with a positive pregnancy test. That lead to miscarriage. Rationale was he saw nothing besides my husband’s previous vasectomy preventing us from conceiving. Second cycle: only Gonal F. We were part of a study of Gonal F he recommended. We were told we were good candidates. We only had 7 eggs. In the end we had two embryos that were abnormal after PGS. Third cycle, he said let’s put everything into it. We did human growth hormone, Gonal F, Lupron and Lovenox. He said that the growth hormone was shown to improve egg quality. Lovenox because I showed some elevated clotting factor. They decided to trigger me earlier than I had anticipated. In the end the majority of my eggs were immature. This after we only had 7 follicles.
The nursing team is the only reason we continued to stay with this office through our failed cycles. They were kind when we miscarried. They communicated with us through our every step of the way. When I had a question it was the nursing staff that got us an answer from Dr. Glassner. They shared in our happiness, our frustration and our sadness. The nursing staff at Mainline were the ray of light in what has been an incredibly hard journey.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The strength of the clinic is by far the nursing staff and the women who run clinical trials. Be persistent with Dr Glassner speak up for yourself and don’t let him hurry you through your appointment. It is easy to rely on the nurses because they are so competent. But remember he is your doctor. I also found it helpful to take notes during our meetings.
Over three cycles with meds we have spent approximately $75,000.

2014 - 2017
Dr Glassner got to know us....Dr. Glassner clearly explained all options, potential outcomes, and risks. He was always there for us for the key procedures and appointments. He was awesome at giving good news and also helped us through some bad news along the way....I did stims for an egg retrieval in Oct-Nov 2014, egg retrieval 11/11/14, pgs on 9 day 5 embryos with 6 normal...We did a FET (with acupuncture before and after...
Main Line Fertility has multiple locations which allowed me flexibility to schedule appointments at times and locations that were best for me. Everyone I interacted with by phone and in person was friendly and helpful....The nursing staff was excellent from start to finish of every appointment. They were genuine and talked me through what they were doing and why during ultrasounds, blood draws, etc.... Dr. Glassner clearly explained all options, potential outcomes, and risks.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
If you are struggling with infertility, I highly recommend Dr. Glassner.
Dr Glassner got to know us, clearly explained our options, throughout our journey with him, helped us through my miscarriage and celebrated the births of our 2 daughters with us!
I did stims for an egg retrieval in Oct-Nov 2014, egg retrieval 11/11/14, pgs on 9 day 5 embryos with 6 normal (3 boys and 3 girls). We did a FET (with acupuncture before and after) of boy and girl embryos (1 of each - 2 total) dec 2014, BFP followed by missed miscarriage (no heartbeat) in jan 2015 and dne jan 2015 (it was the girl that stuck). Did another FET (1 boy and 1 girl) with acupuncture before but not after in apr 2015 and had my first daughter jan 2016. Did a mini stim cycle jan-feb 2017 and FET (1 boy and 1 girl) with acupuncture before but not after in feb 2017 and had my 2nd daughter Oct 2017.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I don’t recall the exact costs, but the breakdown was: fertility meds (for pre egg retrieval and pre and post FET) which were partially covered by my insurance and I partially paid out of pocket for, the egg retrieval itself (again partially covered by insurance), anesthesia for egg retrieval, PGS which was about $2000 for 9 5-day embryos if I remember correctly and not covered by insurance, the FETs themselves which I think was about $3000 each (again partially covered), the costs for appointments, blood work, ultrasounds, other diagnostic testing (acronyms I don’t remember) which were all partially covered by my insurance also and acupuncture before, during and after which was $75 per visit on average and varied from multiple times a week during certain parts of cycles to weekly during others to every other week during others and not covered by my insurance.
Dr. Glassner allowed us to transfer 2 embryos and I appreciated that option because my husband and I were open to singletons or multiples. We wanted our best chance of having at least 2 children.

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Orris is very matter of fact, and there were a few times when I felt rushed. However, he always took the time to answer my questions and walk me through my options. When he could tell that I was stressed or worried, he would absolutely take the extra time with me...Dr. Orris is incredibly smart and sometimes explains things in very technical terms that may be over your head. Simply ask him to back up and explain - which he'll gladly do...Results of first IVF was negative and we are starting a second round in July - changing meds and protocol now that Dr. Orris knows that I have egg quality issues.
Prices [at Main Line Fertility] were $500 for IUI, $9,800 for IVF and $500 for anesthesia. I participated in a clinical study (another plus for going through MLF) which covered all of my meds...MLF is a great clinic - top rated doctors, knowledgeable and friendly nurses and staff, clean space, associated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, etc. Typically I am seen within 20 minutes of my scheduled appointment time - I've only had to wait longer a few times, which I think is impressive...The nursing staff at MLF is absolutely incredible. They answered every one of my questions and always have a warm, positive and compassionate way about them. Every single phone call and in-person visit has been so pleasant and reassuring because of the AMAZING nurses at MLF.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Orris is incredibly smart and I've always trusted the decisions he was making about my treatment plan. He is very nice, but also very matter of fact, so it was important that I ask questions and ask for things to be further explained if need be. He's made it clear that he is invested in the process with us and that he will do all he can to get us pregnant.
I would say this with any doctor, but educate yourself on infertility and be your own advocate. If you have questions, make sure you ask them. If you don't understand something, make sure it's explained to you. Dr. Orris is incredibly smart and sometimes explains things in very technical terms that may be over your head. Simply ask him to back up and explain - which he'll gladly do.
We started with Clomid + timed intercourse, then moved to Clomid + Letrozole + timed intercourse, then Clomid + Letrozole + IUIs. Although I produced good follicles and eggs, none of these methods worked. Unexplained infertility. For IVF, my protocol was Gonal F stims, then Cetrotide and Estrace. I retrieved 21 eggs, but only 4 fertilized. We transfered one embryo and none of the others made it to freeze. Results of first IVF was negative and we are starting a second round in July - changing meds and protocol now that Dr. Orris knows that I have egg quality issues.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Brittany )
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
MLF is a great clinic - top rated doctors, knowledgeable and friendly nurses and staff, clean space, associated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, etc. Typically I am seen within 20 minutes of my scheduled appointment time - I've only had to wait longer a few times, which I think is impressive. They work to make sure you can get in and out of the appointments (since often you're there a few times a week!).
We paid everything out of pocket, as our insurance does not cover infertility, so prices were $500 for IUI, $9,800 for IVF and $500 for anesthesia. I participated in a clinical study (another plus for going through MLF) which covered all of my meds.
Dr. Orris expressed to us that he likes to be as responsible as possible when it comes to his practice - and with my young age of 31, he recommended a single embryo transfer vs. multiple. Multiples are typically a more difficult, more high-risk pregnancy and as we don't have the clock working against us, he felt that we should only transfer one embryo (although he gave us the option to transfer more if we wanted to). We opted to only transfer one.

Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Although he [Dr. Michael Glassner] may seem abrupt at times, he knows his patient's charts inside and out, sets realistic expectations for treatment, and is always available to answer phone calls and questions, no matter how small. He is very protective over his patients to the point that he doesn't want any other doctors to consult on their treatments, but because he wants to be sure that we are getting the best possible care.
They [nurses at Main Line Fertility] are warm, compassionate, funny, and self-depreciating enough to make you feel comfortable when you're laying on an exam table for a cervical exam. They are always available to answer questions, return phone calls quickly, and explain every test and benchmark thoroughly.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is a protective, assertive, and optimistic doctor who sets realistic expectations with patients about the course of treatment and what to expect. He is very thorough, uses every form of treatment available, is amenable to payment plans and understands unique life circumstances that can both aid and deter fertility. Because he splits his time between two clinics, he wasn't always there when I needed to have an appointment, but Dr. Glassner would leave explicit instructions for the nurses that they should call him before prescribing treatment no matter what the doctor on call prescribed. He is always available to answer questions, and takes every patient concern seriously.
The clinic is busy, so make your appointments early in the morning.
Dr. Glassner always puts his patients first. Although he may seem abrupt at times, he knows his patient's charts inside and out, sets realistic expectations for treatment, and is always available to answer phone calls and questions, no matter how small. He is very protective over his patients to the point that he doesn't want any other doctors to consult on their treatments, but because he wants to be sure that we are getting the best possible care.
I switched to Dr. Glassner after a successful pregnancy when I wanted to start treatment for a second child, so Dr. Glassner prescribed a round of injection hormones to bring on ovulation because it was the same protocol we were successful with previously.
The nursing staff at Main Line Fertility are AMAZING. They are warm, compassionate, funny, and self-depreciating enough to make you feel comfortable when you're laying on an exam table for a cervical exam. They are always available to answer questions, return phone calls quickly, and explain every test and benchmark thoroughly.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
It can be very busy and it can take a long time to see the Dr. and make it through all the waiting rooms.
All of my medications were covered by health insurance, so I only had to pay my office co-pay.

2 IUI, IVF
I am a person who needs a plan. Dr Brasile met with me after each visit to discuss the plan for the next few weeks. After my first IUI, we made a plan for the next 2 months - just in case it didn't work. I felt very comfortable knowing that we had backup plans in place and I knew what would be next. She is organized, respectful, and very good communicator.
This clinic [Main Line Fertility - Bryn Mawr] is extremely busy. They typically run on time but can get backed up by 15-20 minutes early in the morning. Overall, I don't have to wait long but it can be frustrating to see so many women booked at the same time...The nursing staff is always very friendly and willing to answer questions. They return voicemails promptly and always call by the afternoon with the results.
2 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
To ask questions. I think you need to ask all your doctors questions in this type of process. There are so many unknowns that it is helpful to get the answers from the expert and not a blog.
I originally went to a different clinic for my first 2 months of treatment but I was concerned that they weren't monitoring me very closely. I contacted Dr. Brasile for a second opinion. She met with me for over 45 minutes discussing my test results and initial treatment protocols. After several of her questions, I discovered my first clinic wasn't doing all of the 'checks'. It was very helpful that she took the time to get to know me, find out how aggressive we wanted to be about treatment, and clearly outlined next steps.
Unfortunately, our first clinic misdiagnosed my husband's sperm results. We did 2 IUIs with negative results. After the 2nd IUI, Dr Brasile ordered a re-testing of his results because I had had a lot of concerns about my first clinic. Turns out, I was right! The first clinic didn't tell us that his sperm results weren't fully normal. Based on the new results, Dr Brasile immediately changed treatment to IVF.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
This clinic is extremely busy. They typically run on time but can get backed up by 15-20 minutes early in the morning. Overall, I don't have to wait long but it can be frustrating to see so many women booked at the same time.
They seemed very reasonably priced. It certainly depends on your insurance coverage but they were 1/10 the cost of UPenn Fertility for IUI.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Benjamin Gocial] was clear about chances of success with IUI, IVF and egg donation, as well as explaining the costs and making recommendations. He was willing to spend the time I needed to really understand my options and to discuss a plan. He explained what medications I would be taking and why we were starting at a particular dose. I felt very comfortable speaking with him and trusted his recommendations.
There are only a few people you will be interacting with [at Main Line Fertility]. But that's not always a bad thing. You're not likely to have an appointment with someone you haven't met before. Any IUI or IVF appointments will happen at Bryn Mawr. That's a larger office, but I found the culture to be very much the same. Everyone is friendly and make an effort to make you feel comfortable...All the nurses in Gocial's office are excellent. I cannot say enough. Very kind, caring and personal. It's important because as a patient you will be meeting with the nurses for your appointments after a course of treatment is set.
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Gocial was very open in reviewing test results and answering all my questions in detail. He was clear about chances of success with IUI, IVF and egg donation, as well as explaining the costs and making recommendations. He was willing to spend the time I needed to really understand my options and to discuss a plan. He explained what medications I would be taking and why we were starting at a particular dose. I felt very comfortable speaking with him and trusted his recommendations.
As with any doctor, make sure you know what questions you want to ask and that they get answered.
The nurses in Dr. Gocial's office are very personable, friendly and caring. One of the nurses I recognized from my previous doctor's office and we talked about why she had wanted to work with Dr. Gocial.
I started on Letrazole 2.5mg the 3rd-7th day of my cycle and started Menopur 75iu on the 6th day for 4 days. On day 10, we did HCG. I don't remember if the IUI was Day 11 or Day 12.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Maureen Heinig)
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Dr. Gocial's Main Line Fertility office in Center City is very small. So it's less private in a sense. There are only a few people you will be interacting with. But that's not always a bad thing. You're not likely to have an appointment with someone you haven't met before. Any IUI or IVF appointments will happen at Bryn Mawr. That's a larger office, but I found the culture to be very much the same. Everyone is friendly and make an effort to make you feel comfortable.
I paid copays, medicine and for my IUI visit.
+ Read more- Read less
I loved Dr. Glassner. Some say his bed side manner isn’t the best. We truly had no issues with him at all. I recommend him to everyone and anyone i know who needs fertility help.... For baby 1 - we did clomid cycles (the highest dose allowed) followed by one cycle of timed intercourse. We then did approx three more cycles with iui the last resulting in our almost three year old. For baby 2 - we did clomid cycles (again highest dose allowed) followed by iui for three cycles.
Everyone (except one ultrasound tech) from the office to the front desk to the nursing staff and doctors and PA were amazing. They [Main Line Fertility - Bryn Mawr] made the process a little less nerve wracking. I felt like they were my family during my time there.... We did have to pay out of pocket for iui which ran about $450-$475 per time.... I never had a bad experience with a nurse at his office. We had one poor experience with an ultrasound tech but otherwise everyone was helpful, understanding, compassionate.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I loved Dr. Glassner. Some say his bed side manner isn’t the best. We truly had no issues with him at all. I recommend him to everyone and anyone i know who needs fertility help. Without him, and his PA we wouldn’t have our two girls. I owe him everything. Although the process can be stressful, he made it a little more bearable.
Ignore his bed side manner if it bothers you. He seriously is the best of the best.
Dr. Glassner always referred to us by name. When we went back for our second, a year later, he remembered we owned a pizza shop and remembered that we had supplied lunch to his office. Details that I thought for sure he would have “forgotten” given the number of patients he sees on a day to day basis
For baby 1 - we did clomid cycles (the highest dose allowed) followed by one cycle of timed intercourse. We then did approx three more cycles with iui the last resulting in our almost three year old. For baby 2 - we did clomid cycles (again highest dose allowed) followed by iui for three cycles. On cycle four we did clomid and femara with iui and have a 7 month old.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Everyone (except one ultrasound tech) from the office to the front desk to the nursing staff and doctors and PA were amazing. They made the process a little less nerve wracking. I felt like they were my family during my time there.
Our insurance covered everything except copays for office visits and drugs. We did have to pay out of pocket for iui which ran about $450-$475 per time.

2013 - 2015
The thing I was most afraid of was a doctor who would tell us there was still hope when there was not - that we'd have a doctor who would exploit the fact that I wanted to be pregnant so badly. Dr. Glassner never, ever held back bad news from us. We had a lot of it, and he was always compassionate but honest. He didn't couch the crappy stuff in weird euphemisms and vague promises. Every single time a cycle was weird, he would change course the next time to try and outsmart my body. Eventually, it worked! I am so thankful for him.
They [nurses at Main Line Fertility in Bryn Mawr] were all patient, willing to answer my questions, and were so nice during what is obviously a very stressful time....When we did our frozen transfer, they forgot to call me the day that they thawed to tell me what was still viable. In addition, once I needed to have an HSG, and the front desk scheduled a regular ultrasound/bloodwork appointment, even though I specifically said I needed to schedule an HSG at least twice during the call.
2013 - 2015
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask any question that pops into your mind. He won't give more details than an overview if you don't ask questions, but he never has a problem being more specific when pressed.
He answered all of our questions honestly - he didn't hesitate giving us answers we might not want, but he never sugarcoated or implied things were better than they were. When we had bad news, it seemed to upset and frustrate him as much as it upset and frustrated us. He also did a good job of trying to keep the scary stuff not so scary - he would make me laugh during transfers and IUIs and other invasive procedures go keep me calm.
For our 3 IVF cycles, the first cycle was I think a more or less standard cycle, which resulted in 13 eggs, but only 5 were mature, even though they were measuring via ultrasound as mature. For the second cycle, he added HGH to our protocol, because there was evidence that it can kick eggs up a notch. Unfortunately, that did not work for us - we got more eggs, but the quality was not as good as the first cycle. For the 3rd cycle, even though I definitely do not have PCOS, he felt I was reacting to medication more like a woman who does than a woman who doesn't. Because of that, he put me on metformin and lupron, in addition to the regular drugs. We got more mature eggs, made more embryos, and they were better quality than the previous two. It worked this time!
They were all patient, willing to answer my questions, and were so nice during what is obviously a very stressful time.
All of our procedures were covered by insurance. We were so lucky.

2012
The reason we initially traveled to see Dr. Glassner was because the Tay-Sachs Foundation shared with us his willingness to work with our financial situation in order to cover part of the costs of having to do ICSI, PGD, etc. to avoid having a child impacted by tay-sachs. Although I wouldn't say he was the 'perfect' doctor, I will be FOREVER grateful for his generosity and willingness to work with us...I learned a lot from the process - not sure if Dr. Glassner could have helped more in explaining that, or if I just wasn't able to hear it at the time.
I thought the nurses [at Main Line Fertility] were phenomenal - really patient, kind, caring, took the time to explain, understood our circumstances (traveling from DC to Philadelphia for treatment), etc...The practice helped me to arrange all monitoring in DC with Shady Grove (which ironically was covered by insurance - but would not have been, had I been a full patient of Shady Grove's - still dont understand that part!)...I learned a lot from the process - not sure if Dr. Glassner could have helped more in explaining that, or if I just wasn't able to hear it at the time.
2012
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
The reason we initially traveled to see Dr. Glassner was because the Tay-Sachs Foundation shared with us his willingness to work with our financial situation in order to cover part of the costs of having to do ICSI, PGD, etc. to avoid having a child impacted by tay-sachs. Although I wouldn't say he was the 'perfect' doctor, I will be FOREVER grateful for his generosity and willingness to work with us. I do think I didn't have my eyes wide open about how hard the process would be, how time consuming it would be to wait for the PGD part of the process, and how we literally were down to 2 embryos by the end, one of which was clearly not going to make it. I learned a lot from the process - not sure if Dr. Glassner could have helped more in explaining that, or if I just wasn't able to hear it at the time.
Ask for realistic time frames and expectations for possible scenarios; it's not like you just pay the money and magically get your baby.
I thought the nurses were phenomenal - really patient, kind, caring, took the time to explain, understood our circumstances (traveling from DC to Philadelphia for treatment), etc.
We met with the doctor to explain the situation and they did some testing to ensure they had a full picture of my body (I had already had one miscarriage trying naturally); we then worked with the PGD people in New Jersey (Reprogenetics), which took a lot longer than expected. Once completed, we started the drug protocols, did the egg retrieval, eggs were tested after five days, re-frozen, and then I returned a month later for implantation. The practice helped me to arrange all monitoring in DC with Shady Grove (which ironically was covered by insurance - but would not have been, had I been a full patient of Shady Grove's - still dont understand that part!).
The nurses were amazing - so patient, caring, kind, steady, etc.
I did monitoring at Shady Grove in Washington, DC. Main Line helped to arrange this.

2010 - 2012
I felt that Dr. Glassner and staff were very attentive, responsive and caring... I was a single mom by choice and he was honest with me, about my age and what he recommended I do to get the best result, a pregnancy...He is very to the point however, if your goal is to get pregnant, he is the person to go to. I appreciated him being direct with me...I had 2 months of Clomid and 2 IUI's with the 1st donor I chose with no luck. Then I had to change donors (no more samples were available through my bank) and I had 1 more cycle with Clomid. Dr. Glassner recommended I then begin a cycle with injectibles, with the plan of seeing how my body would react. I had many less follicles that previous cycles however, I had a sperm dose available and so Dr Pfeffer recommend I do 1 last IUI. That resulted in a pregnancy and live birth.
staff [at Main Line Fertility were] very attentive, responsive and caring...The clinic is in a great location and because there is a large number of staff, I never had to wait long for blood draws etc. They were always helpful and understanding...i initially worked with Dr. Pfeffer who has since retired. When going to an appointment, I would see one or the other and whoever was available for the IUI would perform it. I was a single mom by choice and he was honest with me, about my age and what he recommended I do to get the best result, a pregnancy.
2010 - 2012
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I felt that Dr. Glassner and staff were very attentive, responsive and caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Yes, Anne Barrett.)
The nursing staff was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Caring, responsive, empathetic, just wonderful.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic is in a great location and because there is a large number of staff, I never had to wait long for blood draws etc. They were always helpful and understanding. It is a very busy practice and there were times when I ran into people i knew there. Most of us were doing it in secret so that was a little awkward. I have no complaints.
I believe my insurance covered most visits except the actual IUI.
2010 - 2011
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other, Unexplained
I felt rushed along though I felt like he [ Dr. Glassner] cared about me in treatment...Sometimes I felt like he was too flippant and cocksure that he'd be able to get me pregnant and didn't have enough regard for the emotional effects. On the other hand, I think he did give me unique care and didn't treat me like a number, he did try to tailor things for my case.
In general, though some of the drugs were causing ill health effects (high blood pressure to go to the hospital, unusual bleeding) was not addressed. Focus [at Main Line Fertility] was on conception... [The nurses were] kind even when I was actively losing a pregnancy.
2010 - 2011
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
My case was a HARD case of unexplained. If you have uncomplicated infertility issues (blocked tubes, low sperm count) I think he would be great. If you have a more complicated case involving uterine or pregnancy losses for unknown reasons, I am not sure it will be the best fit. Sometimes I felt like he was too flippant and cocksure that he'd be able to get me pregnant and didn't have enough regard for the emotional effects. On the other hand, I think he did give me unique care and didn't treat me like a number, he did try to tailor things for my case. He though, along with 3/4 other docs I saw missed underlying Endometriosis and Adenomyosis which surely interfering with implantation.
He's flexible , willing to try new things
I felt rushed along though I felt like he cared about me in treatment and seemed like he really wanted me to get pregnant. However when we were struggling with whether to continue, he didn't listen to the emotional impacts it was having and the effect it was having. I also feel he was willing to overlook some significant medical problems I was having because I was in treatment. I was so desperate for a baby I looked away.
We tried a low dose antagonist cycle (ectopic pregnancy after IVF) and an agonist cycle (biochemical pregnancy) , which no other clinic was willing to try with me. It did produce my highest quality embryos. In the end, uterine reasons for my losses were not explored. I was presenting with many Endometriosis symptoms, yet no lap was done, even after the ectopic.
Kind even when i was actively losing a pregnancy
IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Glassner is wonderful! He spent a lot of time with us twice in consultation. We never felt rushed. He was gentle, kind, funny, and understood my spiritual bent and offered his own stories with his kids.... He is kind, patient, compassionate and honest. He shares his personal stories and is warm and funny. He has taken a lot of time with us answering questions. We never felt rushed and love that. He is wonderful!... He said it is our choice though he strongly advises single.
The office [Main Line Fertility] is friendly, modern, bright and well coordinated so that you move through each visit in an organized way. Everyone there is SO nice. They are always willing to talk and hear you. Our first visit had a long wait, but once we saw that 4 different people were willing to spend AS MUCH time with them as we needed and wanted, we didn’t care about the wait because we’d rather have this personalized care.
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Be honest with all of your hopes and fears - he will care for you well.
Dr. Glassner is wonderful! He spent a lot of time with us twice in consultation. We never felt rushed. He was gentle, kind, funny, and understood my spiritual bent and offered his own stories with his kids. His staff are also WONDERFUL! They have all spent a lot of time with us in person and on the phone, letting me cry, talking through options, and answering our million questions! Plus, they have a large egg bank and embryos, which is unique. We had been to another doctor that had the opposite bedside manner and are so happy we found Dr. Glassner! We love this office!
We are in process
They are all wonderful! They are friendly and warm and spend as much time as you need to cry, talk, and ask questions.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The office is friendly, modern, bright and well coordinated so that you move through each visit in an organized way. Everyone there is SO nice. They are always willing to talk and hear you. Our first visit had a long wait, but once we saw that 4 different people were willing to spend AS MUCH time with them as we needed and wanted, we didn’t care about the wait because we’d rather have this personalized care.
$2100 per egg + $3500 transfer + approx $1000 meds
He said it is our choice though he strongly advises single.

Endometriosis, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Brasile was very aggressive with my treatments. We went straight to IUI based on tests from my previous clinic. I was able to see her at every visit and she made time to talk with us whenever needed...She is direct, which I appreciated...was always kind and compassionate. When we realized only 1 egg fertilized correctly she called me crying and feeling terrible. She said that my 1 embryo would get me pregnant, and it did.
The IVF process went very quick [at Main Line Fertility]. It felt like a total of two weeks and then we were doing our transfer...At the appointments they [nurses] were always welcoming and warm. I felt that my concerns were taken seriously...I always had a morning appointment and I was in and out quickly...we had a first responders discount...They have multiple locations and great hours. I felt that I could get to work on time, and I didnt wait long for my visits. The front desk staff was very friendly, Nicole was always super helpful. When we were thinking of doing a clinical trial they coordinator tried her hardest to get us in, and then I was pregnant so it wasn’t needed.
Middle Eastern, Other
Endometriosis, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
She is direct, which I appreciated.
Dr. Brasille was always kind and compassionate. When we realized only 1 egg fertilized correctly she called me crying and feeling terrible. She said that my 1 embryo would get me pregnant, and it did.
The IVF process went very quick. It felt like a total of two weeks and then we were doing our transfer. I gave myself shots 2x a day, plus progesterone every other day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility .
At the appointments they were always welcoming and warm. I felt that my concerns were taken seriously.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I always had a morning appointment and I was in and out quickly. I don’t remember any specific days that there was a backup.
We had to pay out of pocket for everything but medicine, but we had a first responders discount.
The office recommends only one embryo transfer for a person my age. I didn’t have a preference either way. We ended up with only one embryo, so that’s what we went with.
+ Read more- Read less
I am healthy and ovulate on my own, so we went right to Clomid and Letrizole to increase my follicle production each month (4 months). However, she [Dr. Brasile] would only guess as to when we should have sex. I was never given injections to initiate ovulation...The doctor never explained that endometriosis could affect fertility in various ways, even if my tubes are open. She didn’t make the correlation between my low AMH and high FSH. She guessed each month as to when I might ovulate, rather than suggesting injections to know exactly when I would ovulate and should have intercourse. I feel like I wasted a year of trying to conceive.
They [Main Line Fertility] are always very busy. Wait times can be long, even early in the morning. The nurses are very nice but don’t expect to see your doctor after every visit. Even when you need to discuss a plan for the following month...They barely remembered me each visit even though I saw them multiple times per week for 5 months...My doctor was not in the office when I did IUI and nobody ever followed up with me afterward. I decided to see a different doctor after that.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
We felt very confident with her at first, but after time I felt like just a number. I saw her less and less. I felt like I wasn’t given much attention because I wasn’t at a point to pay for IVF yet. Neither Dr. Brazile not anyone from the practice followed up with me after I underwent IUI.
I would suggest seeking a second opinion if you feel something isn’t right. After just one consultation with a second doctor, we figured out two major things that Dr. Brasile failed to do.
They barely remembered me each visit even though I saw them multiple times per week for 5 months. The doctor would only guess when we should have timed intercourse and the nurse mixed up my file with another woman. My doctor was not in the office when I did IUI and nobody ever followed up with me afterward. I decided to see a different doctor after that.
I am healthy and ovulate on my own, so we went right to Clomid and Letrizole to increase my follicle production each month (4 months). However, she would only guess as to when we should have sex. I was never given injections to initiate ovulation.
The nurses and ultrasound tech were always very nice.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
They are always very busy. Wait times can be long, even early in the morning. The nurses are very nice but don’t expect to see your doctor after every visit. Even when you need to discuss a plan for the following month.
My insurance covered everything but IUI, IVF, and genetic testing. It was just a specialist co-pay.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Orris was very knowledgeable. Although we did not have a successful pregnancy, he did all he could do. He did not push us to do think we could not afford. And was honest about our chances of getting pregnant at my age. When I had my 3 miscarriages, he prepared me for what would happen. But was not very sympathetic to our emotions.... I felt like it was a open/close door with him. He look at my file each time while we walked into his office. Gave us the plan and sent us on to the next patient.
Getting an early appointment [Main Line Fertility] is tough. Nurse’s are great and really get to know you. Receptionist try their best to get you the appointment time you want. Don’t expect to spend a lot of time with the doctors. Plan for a 2 hour visit, although sometimes they are quick... There was one time my prescription was not called that I needed to take that night. Luckily, the on-call doctor called it into my pharmacy that night.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask all the questions you have, don’t feel rushed. Trust him!
6 cycles of clomid. I would go in the first day of my cycle for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I would come back on day 12 (sometimes day 13 or 14) he would tell be when to have sex. For the IUi, same as the clomid, except I would go in for ultrasounds and bloodwork more often. Sometimes 3 days in a row. My husband was “on call” those days.
Nurses were with me every step away, through the good and bad. Hugs when I needed them. Hope was I was hopeless. Happy/Sad Tears with me. They are the best nurses.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Getting an early appointment is tough. Nurse’s are great and really get to know you. Receptionist try their best to get you the appointment time you want. Don’t expect to spend a lot of time with the doctors. Plan for a 2 hour visit, although sometimes they are quick
Over $5,000

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Orris has made this journey so far, one of comfort and understanding. He always makes sure he has time for his patients. You can tell he loves what he does and that for him he isn’t satisfied until he makes your dreams a reality.... He always makes sure that you understand what he means. He will break it down so that you feel secure in his care 110% of the time.... I’ve only ever done treatments with clomid, femera, and one other medicine to help promote egg production.
They are overflowing with strengths. They show compassion and love to every one of their patients. In my experience you never feel like a number, you are treated with understanding and they try the best to their ability to help in any way they can.... Every nurse at Mainline fertility shows an overflowing amount of love. Margie lie always so pleasant and understanding. Every time I was in her care she made me feel so much better.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Listen to what he had to say, It can be difficult to do all the tests and exams. He tries to make you as comfortable as possible, listen to him. He knows what he’s talking about.
I’ve only ever done treatments with clomid, femera, and one other medicine to help promote egg production. Our insurance coverage is very limited. We conceived on a cycle where we were having a natural cycle, unfortunately that ended in an early miscarriage. We are currently hoping that we will land a spot in one of the IVF clinical trials that are being offered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Margie)
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Glassner, from the very first visit treated us like we were human and not a number. He answered all our questions before we even asked them and told us things that we had never been told before that could be causing our problems. Every visit he and his staff are encouraging and compassionate....He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever seen. Always encouraging us at each visit. He jokes around to try to make you smile and laugh when you are having a rough time dealing with everything going on.
The information the staff [Main Line Fertility] give you can sometimes be a little overwhelming but you can call and email any questions you have at anytime. Each person I’ve talked to have been just as encouraging as the nursing staff.... All of the nurses are so compassionate, encouraging and caring. They take the time to listen and encouraging and are just as heartbroken when you have a negative test as you are
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever seen. Always encouraging us at each visit. He jokes around to try to make you smile and laugh when you are having a rough time dealing with everything going on. Which always helps. He gives renewed hope with each failed attempt.
Be completely honest about how you are feeling. He will understand.
First IUI, 100 mg of clomid days 4-8 then timed insemination by ultrasound monitoring. Second IUI, 150 mg clomid days 4-8 and timed insemination by ultrasound monitoring. Also he added a baby aspirin daily and 1500 mg of metformin daily
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The information the staff give you can sometimes be a little overwhelming but you can call and email any questions you have at anytime. Each person I’ve talked to have been just as encouraging as the nursing staff.
IUIs were $457 each (which I think is very far pricing. We have paid more at other clinics and didn’t get as good care as we are getting there.) and everything else have been billed to our insurance.
+ Read more- Read less

I feel confident having Dr. Glassner as my doctor. He explains everything in detail and in a way I can understand. I got pregnant on my own but miscarried and the empathy and understanding through that experience was wonderful. He helped me and my partner understand what happened and how to move forward. We are currently still trying to get pregnant.... We wanted to start small and work our way up. Based on insurance and financial commitments, he recommended our treatments around what we felt confortsble with. Since oral meds alone hasn’t worked for us we are now considering IUI and IVF.
This clinic [Main Line Fertility] is kind, compassionate and caring. For the amount of patients always waiting to see the doctors, they know who you are, and don’t make you feel rushed through the process. Their approach is positive yet sensitive to your situation.... I love the nursing staff! They are compassionate, personable women that helped me feel comfortable through every step of the process.... We wanted to start small and work our way up. Based on insurance and financial commitments,
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask any and all questions. Don’t be afraid to ask the smallest one. He will be honest and tell you exactly what is going on.
Everyone in that office knows me by sight. They remember me, are personable, and make every attempt to make me comfortable through this process.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
This clinic is kind, compassionate and caring. For the amount of patients always waiting to see the doctors, they know who you are, and don’t make you feel rushed through the process. Their approach is positive yet sensitive to your situation.
I had my copays and I used my FSA.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Glassner may be a bit rushed, as he has a busy practice. But, he will sit with you and answer any questions you have. He uses personal situations to compare with your own. He is extremely compassionate. He will leave it up to you as to what to do, though he gives you options and his opinion... very open and honest with you, but he does provide hope for everyone...even if odds are bleak. He is willing to work with each patient as an individual, knowing not everyone is the same. After my miscarriage, he called me with results, and several months later, he called me for a 'mental health' check in
IVF round [at Main Line Fertility] was $9000 for just monitoring and retrieval. If you did a fresh transfer with that cycle, add $800. Frozen embryo transfers were $3500...It is a very nice, new clinic. The waiting room can be very busy. Parking is a hassle, though there is a parking garage right there, it is usually packed. State of the art technology. They have water/coffee/tea in the waiting room for everyone
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is very open and honest with you, but he does provide hope for everyone...even if odds are bleak. He is willing to work with each patient as an individual, knowing not everyone is the same. After my miscarriage, he called me with results, and several months later, he called me for a 'mental health' check in
Don't feel rushed. If you have questions, write them down before you go in, so you get everything answered
Gonal F/Folistim high dose. Menopur 1 or 2 vials twice a day. Microdose Lupron. Omnitrope sometimes. Used clomid once-without good results.
The practice is extremely busy, but there are IVF nurses, retrieval nurses, office visit nurses, etc. All of the nurses are very sweet and kind and try to be optimistic.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
IVF round was $9000 for just monitoring and retrieval. If you did a fresh transfer with that cycle, add $800. Frozen embryo transfers were $3500
+ Read more- Read less

Going into see Dr.Orris we knew that we had male factor. Not only was he professional, he made sure we understood everything! He also referred us to the best fertility urologist in the area and communicated with him to give us the best treatment possible... We attempted 3 of them with my husbands sperm and all were unsuccessful. I responded fine to the clomid and gonal. The male factor was just super sever and eventually we needed to cancel our last scheduled iui because my husband had zero sperm. We moved onto iui with donor, I did 100mg of clomid and had two beautiful follicles, the iui in my opinion was timed perfectly
Everyone at every office [Main Line Fertility] is kind and patient! And let me tell you, they are a busy office! They get to know you very well and share a special bond with you! I can not say enough good things about all of them!... Seeing Allison [a nurse] was like seeing a friend every time I went in. She was so easy to talk to and even at times cry to! I can honestly say if I am to get pregnant I will miss seeing her
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask questions if your unsure of anything! He is a very intelligent man and knows his stuff but will adjust to make you comfortable so make sure you ask about anything you don’t understand
Dr.Orris was always warm and inviting at every appointment. He didn’t just see me as another patient he had.
We did 4 Iui’s with dr. Orris. We attempted 3 of them with my husbands sperm and all were unsuccessful. I responded fine to the clomid and gonal. The male factor was just super sever and eventually we needed to cancel our last scheduled iui because my husband had zero sperm. We moved onto iui with donor, I did 100mg of clomid and had two beautiful follicles, the iui in my opinion was timed perfectly and I am now in my tww.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Allison )
Seeing Allison was like seeing a friend every time I went in. She was so easy to talk to and even at times cry to! I can honestly say if I am to get pregnant I will miss seeing her
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Everyone at every office is kind and patient! And let me tell you, they are a busy office! They get to know you very well and share a special bond with you! I can not say enough good things about all of them!
I think, this far we are about 3,000ish in.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Glassner is the reason my husband and I came to Main Line Fertility to seek treatment. I felt like I was receiving the best of care from him. He was very thoughtful and thorough with his explainantions of what to expect and what he foresees the outcome to be. His confidence in his abilities and his staff is very reassuring...His interactions with his patients is personal and genuine.... 1st cycle was the Finox study. Birth control pills, Lupron, aspirin and stimulating meds....
Initial communication about what I needed to do to start off my second cycle was a mixed up. But the staff [Main Line Fert- Bryn Mawr] caught the oversight and it did not affect my start date. So perhaps they could assign a staff member to follow individual patients from cycle start to finish.... My first cycle was a study so the treatment costs were very minimal.... The entire staff is comforting and experienced. Every visit I was made to feel important and comfortable.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Be honest about your expectations.
Dr Glassner has a phenomenal bedside manner. His interactions with his patients is personal and genuine. He makes you feel like you are very important to him.
1st cycle was the Finox study. Birth control pills, Lupron, aspirin and stimulating meds. Retrieved 10 eggs. 9 mature and 6 fertilized. Crinone for 12 weeks after. Transferred 2 embryos and conceived and live birthed twins. The remaining embryos did not make it to day 5. 2nd cycle: Follistim, Cetrocide and Menopur for 10 days. 7 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized and only 3 progresses. All 3 stopped progressing by day 4.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Initial communication about what I needed to do to start off my second cycle was a mixed up. But the staff caught the oversight and it did not affect my start date. So perhaps they could assign a staff member to follow individual patients from cycle start to finish.
My first cycle was a study so the treatment costs were very minimal. My 2nd cycle Dr Glassner greatly reduced so that it was affordable for us to do.
+ Read more- Read less

I often saw Dr. Glassner's PA more than him but still felt cared for...He was very candid during my 1st visit which set the tone of my time there. I would have liked more explanation of my challenges instead of what I felt were standard answers for someone my age (almost 40.) Overall, I feel like he responds well to my ongoing treatment setbacks....
[Main Line Fert] Strengths: Responsive, compassionate staff, well regarded, team will try everything they can do to help you achieve your desired outcome. Weaknesses: You feel rushed, not enough 1 on 1 with doctor, not enough early morning appointments for working patients...Nurses at the clinic were very nice but often hurried....They treat you with care and share in your disappointments and Joy's.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask questions and don't be afraid to be just as candid as he is.
Nurses at the clinic were very nice but often hurried. I often saw Dr. Glassner's PA more than him but still felt cared for.
Cycle 1: times intercourse. Negative pregnancy test. Cycle 2: iui w/clomid, low sperm motility. Negative pregnancy test. Cycle 3: clomid, timed intercourse. Negative pregnancy test. Cycle 4: 2 iuis w/ clomid, fermera, low sperm motility, low amh, negative pregnancy test Cycle 5: gonal-f, ovidrel trigger, timed intercourse over 2 days (iui had to be cancelled by patient). Waiting outcome.
They treat you with care and share in your disappointments and Joy's.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Insurance covered: Appointments: $40 IUI:$20 Medications: $7 to $49 range Not covered by insurance: Gonal-F and Ovidrel: $840 ( with 25% veterans discount)
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Brasille is a very knowledgeable doctor. I was taken care of very well under her care. She’s friendly, outgoing and very personable. I love that in a doctor. The only concern I had with her had to do with my retroverted uterus. And sometimes after my IUI’s I was in pain.... For each IUI we did a combination of clomid and/or letrozole. She referred my husband to a urologist to work on sperm counts. Unfortunately, none of those IUI’s resulted in pregnancy.
Main Line Fertility West Cheater is a smaller clinic than their main office in Bryn Mawr, however, the treatment is still excellent. The staff is caring, gets back to me in a omelet manner and truly knows me.... The nurses under Dr. Brasille are so friendly, knowledgeable and understanding.... With Dr. Brasille I did 9 IUI’s. We were saving for IVF and she was patient with us trying IUI so many times.... Dr. Brasille is so confident and kind. She is friendly and always remembers me.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Brasille is a very knowledgeable doctor. I was taken care of very well under her care. She’s friendly, outgoing and very personable. I love that in a doctor. The only concern I had with her had to do with my retroverted uterus. And sometimes after my IUI’s I was in pain. She is a fully competent doctor and I have no doubts in her ability to create a healthy baby for couples!
Make sure to get your questions in. Dr. Brasille is super friendly and sometimes you get talking so much and I would forget to ask what I needed to ask.
Dr. Brasille is so confident and kind. She is friendly and always remembers me. Even though I switched to another doctor, she still remembers me and is excited for me. I talk to her when I run into her at the clinic and I always greeted with a hug.
With Dr. Brasille I did 9 IUI’s. We were saving for IVF and she was patient with us trying IUI so many times. For each IUI we did a combination of clomid and/or letrozole. She referred my husband to a urologist to work on sperm counts. Unfortunately, none of those IUI’s resulted in pregnancy.
The nurses under Dr. Brasille are so friendly, knowledgeable and understanding.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
IUI’s - covered by insurance Medication - only covered Co-pays for IUI medication.
No transfers done with Dr. Brasille

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Glassner is the best. He is a no nonsense tell you like it is doctor. Put everything into plain terms that you can understand. Hes not against telling you it wont work or the other doctor you saw fed you a line of bullshit. I appreciate that in a doctor. He is compasionate caring and has a weird but great sense of humor...t him do what he knows to see what is the best procedure for you. He will let you know if its not possible.
the practice [Main Line Fert] is extremely busy and ill be honest i felt like a number at times but i more felt like a human and that everyone who worked there cared about every paitent...The practice is busy but when it is your turn you will get every second and attention of thr doctors and staff. You will not leave without your questions answered and if you do you can call them for help...They are extremely nice, caring and friendly. They talk you through everystep and answer any questions you have.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dont give up on him. Let him do what he knows to see what is the best procedure for you. He will let you know if its not possible.
the practice is extremely busy and ill be honest i felt like a number at times but i more felt like a human and that everyone who worked there cared about every paitent.
i went to him knowning i was going to do IVF. I had trouble ovulating in the past. I don't recall dosage or exact medications but i followed the exact ivf procedure medicines.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Be prepared to wait. The practice is busy but when it is your turn you will get every second and attention of thr doctors and staff. You will not leave without your questions answered and if you do you can call them for help.
My insurance covered beginning testing but the ivf procedure was $15,000 plus the cost of medications. I did not have ivf coverage
The more the merrier was my thought. But doctor glassner didnt want to put me in jeopardy of more than 2 embryos because of my history of not being able to carry full term. He brought me down to reality from my octomom vision. I was very grateful.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr Glassner has wonderful bedside manner and for such a delicate, sad and lonely condition, he did all that he could to make us feel at ease. I would highly recommend to any couple looking for help!... He is very busy, certainly tries to make time but be patient if you can’t see him every time.... He and their team are pretty dead set on single embryo transfer to reduce risks.... Dr. Glassner was very honest with our situation, and since he was the second RE we visited
The office [Main Line Fertility] is pretty packed, and while they have the rule of no kids in the room, people would bring in their children, which for someone without any is really tough. Not the clinics fault, as I know this is hard to reinforce. Also the room is pretty crowded and you may wait for a routine visit.... They are very patient and kind. They’ve seen it all, so when I first called and explained our story and lost it on the phone, they were more than compassionate and kind.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Glassner has wonderful bedside manner and for such a delicate, sad and lonely condition, he did all that he could to make us feel at ease. I would highly recommend to any couple looking for help! This was a welcomed change from our prior experience at another fertility group.
Dr. Glassner was very honest with our situation, and since he was the second RE we visited, he provided an active approach with statistics and realistic expectations.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Colleen, Kristen, Maureen)
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The office is pretty packed, and while they have the rule of no kids in the room, people would bring in their children, which for someone without any is really tough. Not the clinics fault, as I know this is hard to reinforce. Also the room is pretty crowded and you may wait for a routine visit.
Pretty standard
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Glassner] always showed compassion but more so when he could see I was feeling down or defeated. ... He was quickly able to answer my questions and offer me reassurance where it was needed. Throughout the process he explained why he was changing things around and answered all of my concerns. ... He has a more individualized approach than other doctors.
The clinic [Main Line Fertility] took an individualized approach. It is a very busy practice which makes it hard. I felt more at ease there than at my previous. I didn't feel like I was left to fend for myself which is a priority I feel in IVF. I felt like they were the experts and was in good hands ... [nursing staff] Very caring and would get back to you in a very timely manner
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I saw Dr Glassner for a second opinion. He was quickly able to answer my questions and offer me reassurance where it was needed. Throughout the process he explained why he was changing things around and answered all of my concerns. Yes, he's a busy doctor, but he makes sure he puts the time in to bring out the best outcome! He has a more individualized approach than other doctors.
Trust him
Dr Glassner and his staff answered all of my questions in a timely fashion. He always showed compassion but more so when he could see I was feeling down or defeated.
His protocols were specific to your needs and would change as he saw fit. He didn't take any shortcuts
Very caring and would get back to you in a very timely manner
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic took an individualized approach. It is a very busy practice which makes it hard. I felt more at ease there than at my previous. I didn't feel like I was left to fend for myself which is a priority I feel in IVF. I felt like they were the experts and was in good hands

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
I wish he [Dr. Orris] would have met with me more and spent a little more time with us. I mainly just saw the nurses who were great. He didn't talk much I had to initiate most conversations and ask all the questions. I had faith in his work from all the other great reviews and success stories he recieved.... We did a mock transfer and ERA because i asked for it. Dr Orris agreed it sounded like a good idea. I was on 1.5ml of progesterone in oil, 400mg progesterone vaginal suppositories, 2mg estradiol 4 times a day, 50mcg synthroid for my thyroid as well.
I love that there a several locations. However, not all locations seem to have the same quality of care. [Main Line] Bryn Mawr had the best nurses, but was also the busiest and the parking was less then ideal as you can expect to pay around $5 a visit just to park. There is no public parking you are forced to use the parking garage. When you go a couple times a week it really adds up.... My estrogen was low after my transfer and they never called me to tell me a need to increase my dose.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
I wish he would have met with me more and spent a little more time with us. I mainly just saw the nurses who were great. He didn't talk much I had to initiate most conversations and ask all the questions. I had faith in his work from all the other great reviews and success stories he recieved.
Ask lots of questions and don't rely that he will tell you on his own.
Took time to try to explain treatments
They were very thorough in explaining blood work results, medications, and procedures.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I love that there a several locations. However, not all locations seem to have the same quality of care. Bryn Mawr had the best nurses, but was also the busiest and the parking was less then ideal as you can expect to pay around $5 a visit just to park. There is no public parking you are forced to use the parking garage. When you go a couple times a week it really adds up.
Around 7 thousand for frozen transfer including medications.
After the other failed transfer and the poor quality of my embryos he agreed we should put 2 in.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Gocial is patient, kind, and encouraging. From our very first meeting he was able to give us our diagnosis, which was never given to us at a previous doctor. He invited questions and made sure we felt comfortable with all the information we gave him.... He's a great doctor with a lot of experience. His compassion shows in all of his work. He shared that communication is very important to him and that he'd always be upfront with us. He definitely has done that up to this point.
Super clean. Relatively short wait for the initial appointment, within less than 1 week of my call. Other doctors would have made us wait over a month. Possiblity of joining a clinical trial is encouraging. Mainline is the only fertility clinic in Philadelphia with the approval for clinical trials. Convenient appointment times before work... Dr. Gocial is patient, kind, and encouraging. From our very first meeting he was able to give us our diagnosis, which was never given to us at a previous doctor.
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
He's a great doctor with a lot of experience. His compassion shows in all of his work. He shared that communication is very important to him and that he'd always be upfront with us. He definitely has done that up to this point. The thing that has made the most difference to us is his flexibility and willingness to provide more than one treatment option for us and allow us to decide what works the best for us.
Don't hesitate to ask questions- Dr. Gocial considers all your concerns and no question is too small.
Very caring
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Single embryo transfer has been recommended to us. For my husband and I, we will cross the bridge when we come to it and have a bigger discussion after our egg retrieval and when we know how many embryos we have

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
He [Dr. Orris] knew a lot of the latest studies and had a lot of knowledge. He called me himself after two chemical pregnancies. He always had an option for continuing. He is he warmest but he knows his stuff and more has the attitude of Getting it done.... He is very matter of fact and wasn’t into being buddy-buddy but he was extremely knowledgeable.... One egg retrieval, 5 FETs, two chemical pregnancies, one daughter. After the first chemical he had me try a protocol for NK cells with infusions.
Having multiple doctors means the scheduling is easier but that you may not always be with your doctor. Sometimes there is a long wait if you don’t get in first thing in the morning. They [Main Line Fertility] are really good at responding to emails and phone calls.... I think retrieval was around $25k and each FET was around $6-8k... [Nursing Staff] They were always very friendly. Sometimes I felt like it was chaotic with a lot to keep straight.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
He knew a lot of the latest studies and had a lot of knowledge. He called me himself after two chemical pregnancies. He always had an option for continuing. He is he warmest but he knows his stuff and more has the attitude of Getting it done.
Ask questions, advocate for yourself. They only give you answers to the questions you ask. Come in with a list of what you want to know.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Having multiple doctors means the scheduling is easier but that you may not always be with your doctor. Sometimes there is a long wait if you don’t get in first thing in the morning. They are really good at responding to emails and phone calls.
I think retrieval was around $25k and each FET was around $6-8k

4 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other
He [Dr. Michael Glassner] is caring, determined and he knows what he’s doing!...Dr. Glassner always helped us with lower/discounted costs, payment plans, & he even waived some fees during a few cycles...Dr. Glassner never gave up on me. He treated me with respect, he allowed me to grieve after each cycle and move to the next treatment at my pace...was always available if I needed to talk to him...Dr. Glassner is the most amazing person!...
Dr. Glassner [at Main Line Fertility] always helped us with lower/discounted costs, payment plans, & he even waived some fees during a few cycles...Pros: Dedicated, smart, caring clinic. Always had appointments, short wait times, great bedside manner, good communication, payment options/discounts available, helped with medications when needed. I could go on forever! Cons: I wish we could see our charts and communicate online!
4 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs