825 Old Lancaster Rd.
915 Old Fern Hill Road
West Chester, PA 19380
610-840-1500

Treated 2017
Agreed with her [Dr. Brasile] recommendation on single embryo transfer...is very compassionate and always took the time to make my husband and I feel like we were getting her best care...We have done medical treatment x3 , IUI x3, IVF x2, and FET x5. Throughout our process she has always been honest...We appreciated all she has done for us and couldn't have chosen a better doctor...recommended all freeze so that my body could recover.
Physicians [at Main Line Fertility] are often not in agreement on plan of care. Thankfully we saw Dr. Brasile primarily and were able to keep consistency...Various costs associated with meds ranging from $15-$2,000 per cycle. IVF $8,200 plus the cost of medications. FET $3500 plus the cost of medications. PGS testing approximately $3500...Strengths -convenient locations in the PHL area -90% of nurses and ultrasound techs are wonderful and make your experience so much better -very clean environment Weakness - they do not offer a bundle for IVF payment and after multiple rounds it is VERY expensive
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Brasile started treating my husband and I over a year ago. We have done medical treatment x3 , IUI x3, IVF x2, and FET x5. Throughout our process she has always been honest but more importantly she was compassionate and kind. Throughout our struggles there have been lots of ups and downs. We appreciated all she has done for us and couldn't have chosen a better doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
You're in great hands!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Brasile is very compassionate and always took the time to make my husband and I feel like we were getting her best care.
Describe the protocols Deanna Brasile used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
1. First cycle I was on clomid. Ovulated 3 eggs. Was told when I was ovulating via ultrasound and bloodwoork. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 2. Second cycle took clomid and letrozole. Ovulated 2 eggs. Negative postcoital test. Did IUI based on ovulation monitored by bloodwork and ultrasound. Took Crinone. Negative pregnancy test. 3. This cycle took clomid and letrozole. Ovulated 1 egg based on blood work and ultrasound monitoring. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 4. Fourth cycle took injections. Clomid, Gonal f, cetrotide, and trigger shot. Ovulated approximately 5 eggs. Did IUI based on ultrasound and blood work. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 5. Took 1 month off 6. This month just took Letrozole in anticipation of possibility of IVF the following month. Monitoring of ultrasound and blood work. Ovulated 1egg. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 7. September 2017 we did IVF. Was on Gonal F, cetrotide, and low dose Hcg. We had 40 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, and 11 made it to blastocyst stage on day 5 for all freeze. Dr Brasile recommended all freeze so that my body could recover. I did not have OHS. 8. October 2017 we did FET. Was started on Estrace 2 mg/three times per day and baby aspirin. Monitored via ultrasound & bloodwork. When lining was greater than 8cm - FET was scheduled. 5 days before transfer I was placed on medrol dose pack, PIO shots, Crinone, estrace, and baby asprin. Transferred 1 blastocyst and went on 24 hour bed rest. After transfer continued on medications until negative pregnancy test. 9. November 2017 same protocol. Only change was 1 10 mg Valium prior to FET. December got BFP after 2 week wait. Continued on PIO and Crinone. Ultrasound and bloodwork weekly. At week 7 no heartbeat. Diagnosed blighted ovum. 10. Did rush PGS testing in March prior to our 3rd transfer. Transferred on PGS normal embryo with same med protocol as our prior FET. BFN after 2 week wait. No remaining embryos from 1st retrieval. 11. In June did a second IVF retrieval. Was on Gonal F, cetrotide, and low dose Hcg. Retrieved 22 eggs, 9 fertilized, 4 ended up making it to blast stage and being frozen after PGS biopsy done. PGS testing revealed 2 normal, 2 abnormal. 12. In July we did FET. Was started on Estrace 2 mg/three times per day and baby aspirin. Monitored via ultrasound & bloodwork. When lining was greater than 8cm - FET was scheduled. 5 days before transfer I was placed on medrol dose pack, PIO shots, Crinone, estrace, and baby asprin. Transferred 1 blastocyst and went on 24 hour bed rest. Added Lovenox to medication regimen every night. Continued on medications until negative pregnancy test. 13. Did an ERA cycle based on Dr. Brasile's recommendations that revealed that I was 24 hours pre-receptive. 14. In September we did the same preparation for a FET. The only change was I took 24 hours more medication prior to transfer to correct for my ERA. Took Lovenox after transfer every evening until negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
IVF nursing staff in Bryn Mawr is amazing! I can say enough about how great they are. Nurses at Paoli and West Chester are also wonderful. One of our nurses was an angel throughout our journey. Very grateful for all these women.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility .
Describe Deanna Brasile's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Agreed with her recommendation on single embryo transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
Physicians are often not in agreement on plan of care. Thankfully we saw Dr. Brasile primarily and were able to keep consistency.
West Chester

He [Dr. Glassner] just seems to be super busy and I felt like I was always rushed when speaking with him. ... He also tested my husbands sperm later than he should have & found his morphology to be zero. ... I had a low AMH with history or one miscarriage that was a trisomy he he moved to recommend IVF very quickly if I wanted to avoid another potential miscarriage.
They [Main Line Fertility] are extremely busy and the wait times for your appts are insane.. always an hour plus wait. I also can usually overhear other patients discussions with staff so they should go behind a closed door to talk about medical history. The nurses are very nice though ... I’ve just had a nurse, embryologist and dr tell me all different things about the same topic which were conflicting bits of info
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He just seems to be super busy and I felt like I was always rushed when speaking with him. I did not see him right before my retrieval or even afterwards which was disheartening that he didn’t check on me. He does seem to know what he’s talking about & I trust his expertise but he talks fast and very candidly without a lot of time for questions
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
To demand how ever much time you need with him or ask him to slow down or repeat things if he’s talking too fast or you don’t understand something
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He seems to be very busy and doesn’t take as much time as I’d like to review my questions. He does seem to be reachable though when I request to speak with him
Describe the protocols Michael Glassner used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
I had a low AMH with history or one miscarriage that was a trisomy he he moved to recommend IVF very quickly if I wanted to avoid another potential miscarriage. I’m not sure about what protocol he used specifically for my IVF plan but intend on finding out. He also tested my husbands sperm later than he should have & found his morphology to be zero. He asked him to do a repeat test which was a bit better but recommended ICSI for all eggs instead of half of the eggs or as a backup.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Very compassionate but over worked.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
They are extremely busy and the wait times for your appts are insane.. always an hour plus wait. I also can usually overhear other patients discussions with staff so they should go behind a closed door to talk about medical history. The nurses are very nice though
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility .
About $25 all in for one cycle- IVF, anesthia, retrieval, ICSI, PGT, biopsies, shipping fees, lab and monitoring fees, transfer, freezing, storage for a year
Describe Michael Glassner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
I believe my dr does single and avoids twins, multiples at all costs. For my age, he would only consider single
Paoli

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Orris has always been there for my treatment. He sees a lot of patients, but has never given up on me despite our lack of success at this point. I’ve had an ectopic pregnancy that resulted from my first IVF cycle and he was caring and didn’t look at that as a set back. His quick action saved my tube and hopefully my fertility.... We began our IVF treatments with Dr. Orris... this time the doses were smaller to do a mini IVF protocol and obtain fewer eggs.
The clinic is wonderfully staffed, they work with my crazy work schedule, always get my scripts ordered and also work with us financially. The only weakness that I have found is that I haven’t ever been told the grading of my embryos.... Every nurse at Main Line Fertility is wonderful. They are caring, knowledgeable, and always keep me informed of my medical care. They are optimistic, excited when things go well and are sad with me when things go wrong. I couldn’t ask for a better nursing team.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Orris is caring but also serious. He doesn’t sugarcoat his diagnoses. He’s optimistic and believes that we can get pregnant using our own eggs and sperm. However, he has also given us options Incase that does not work. Dr. Orris is matter of fact and not as warm or chatty as I have been used to in the past, but he is professional and sometimes humerus, which makes me smile. I trust his judgement.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Make sure to ask the questions you have on your mind. He will always give his thoughts and plans for the cycle, but may not offer up all of the information you desire. Ask the questions and he’ll give you the answers.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Describe the protocols John Orris used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
We began our IVF treatments with Dr. Orris in May 2017. With that we used Follistim and Menopur for egg stimulation. I responded well to the medications and we retrieved 7 eggs, of which 5 fertilized with ICSI (used due to male factor infertility). Dr. Orris choose to do a day 3 transfer of 2 embryos which appeared to be developing at a faster rate than the other 3 embryos. Those 3 did not develop past day 5. From our transfer we had an ectopic pregnancy. Methotrexate was given to dissolve the pregnancy and save my right tube. After 3 months of recovery, we started our second IVF cycle, again using Follistim and Menopur. However, this time the doses were smaller to do a mini IVF protocol and obtain fewer eggs. I still responded well, acquiring 5 eggs at retrieval. 4 were fertilized with ICSI. This time we did a day 5 transfer as they were all developing at the same rate. 1 embryo was transferred, resulting in a chemical pregnancy. The other 4 embryos did not make it. From here we have done 3 additional IUI’s (our insurance covers them), while we save for another IVF treatment. For IUI, we used clomid, letrozole and progesterone. All negative tests resulted from these IUI’s.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Orris at Main Line Fertility .
IUI’s - covered by insurance IVF - $9,500 Anesthesia - $500 Medications - Totalled about $3000 for one cycle
Describe John Orris's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
I trust what Dr. Orris has decided on both our multiple transfer and our single transfer.
John Orris
Bryn Mawr

She [Dr. Brasile] is a very “no nonsense”? Get straight down to business personality. I believe she is very knowledgeable, but she never asked me how many children we would like to have. We just went straight to IUI, the 1st try failed and I am in the TWW for my 2nd IUI now.... She’s not the right doctor for a timid patient. She will not ask you if you have questions. I suppose she just assumes you already know what she’s talking about.
The staff [Main Line Fertility- West Chester] is very kind and warm but they almost never know why I am in that day. I came in with sperm for my first IUI and the nurse thought I was there for more monitoring.... They have a lot of locations which can make things a bit more convenient but the hours are not the best. They don’t open until 8am even for bloodwork. I am always late for work after an appointment. It feels like a revolving door at times.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
She is a very “no nonsense”? Get straight down to business personality. I believe she is very knowledgeable, but she never asked me how many children we would like to have. We just went straight to IUI, the 1st try failed and I am in the TWW for my 2nd IUI now.
The office always feels like a revolving door no matter which location I go to. They barely have enough seats in the waiting room. I never really feel like I can spend any time asking questions.
100 mg Clomid for 5 days for my 1st IUI cycle with monitoring and timed IUI. I have no idea why she chose this course. 2nd IUI I did 150 mg Clomid for 2 or 3 days then 100 mg for the remaining days (5 days of Clomid total) with a trigger shot (7500 Novarel) for IUI because my fiancé went out of town. Booster of 2500 Novarel a week after initial shot to potential improve success. I am in the TWW now.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The staff is very kind and warm but they almost never know why I am in that day. I came in with sperm for my first IUI and the nurse thought I was there for more monitoring.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
My iuis have been covered by insurance so I’ve only had to pay for meds so far. I purchased the trigger shot Novarel for $140 at my clinic. I also have to pay $40 copay every time I walk in the door, even for bloodwork.
We have not done ivf at this time.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
I was trying to schedule my 2 nd IUI not knowing which day it would be so I made two appointments at two of their clinics based on timing (two different days) or so I THOUGHT. Both appointments were made on the same day at the same location. It ended up working out but what if it hadn’t?
Treated 2016 - 2017
In our first meeting with him, he [Dr. Glassner] looked at our file and apologized for what we had been through. He felt there was nothing standing in the way of a successful pregnancy for us. When you were in front of him, you were the most important person in the room.... We used donor eggs.... we don't remember anything out of the ordinary. Estrace, POI, endometrial scratch....The nurses [Main Line Fertility] were great. The team for third party reproduction were not.
We used donor eggs. Our plan was to purchase a full cycle from the donor. The coordinators [Main Line Fertility] got it mixed up and wrote us down for only half the harvest. I was informed the day before I started the medication that I didn't have a current mammogram on file and couldn't proceed without it.... The nurses were great. The team for third party reproduction were not. They are incredibly disorganized and just shy of unprofessional.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
In our first meeting with him, he looked at our file and apologized for what we had been through. He felt there was nothing standing in the way of a successful pregnancy for us. When you were in front of him, you were the most important person in the room.
Be prepared for bad jokes.
We were ushered from one waiting room to the next and was shocked when we saw the same nurse. Everyone was incredibly friendly but they had a system down that moved everyone through as expediently as possible.
Unfortunately, we don't remember anything out of the ordinary. Estrace, POI, endometrial scratch.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nurses were great. The team for third party reproduction were not. They are incredibly disorganized and just shy of unprofessional. When we started to discuss egg donation, we made it clear our main concern was health and height - not that she look like me. The team couldn't understand that and sorted for us based on my characteristics.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Strength - they get the job done. Weakness - the number of patients and the wait. you truly feel like a number. at times, we were confused as to where we were and what we were doing there. no one explains once you are pregnant, you move the other side of the office.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
We used donor eggs. Our plan was to purchase a full cycle from the donor. The coordinators got it mixed up and wrote us down for only half the harvest. I was informed the day before I started the medication that I didn't have a current mammogram on file and couldn't proceed without it. Not sure why this wasn't conveyed to me a week early. I spent that day trying to get an appointment. While I did forget this test, they should have let me know sooner than the day before.
Treated 2016
He [Dr. Benjamin Gocial] was clear about chances of success with IUI, IVF and egg donation, as well as explaining the costs and making recommendations. He was willing to spend the time I needed to really understand my options and to discuss a plan. He explained what medications I would be taking and why we were starting at a particular dose. I felt very comfortable speaking with him and trusted his recommendations.
There are only a few people you will be interacting with [at Main Line Fertility]. But that's not always a bad thing. You're not likely to have an appointment with someone you haven't met before. Any IUI or IVF appointments will happen at Bryn Mawr. That's a larger office, but I found the culture to be very much the same. Everyone is friendly and make an effort to make you feel comfortable...All the nurses in Gocial's office are excellent. I cannot say enough. Very kind, caring and personal. It's important because as a patient you will be meeting with the nurses for your appointments after a course of treatment is set.
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Gocial was very open in reviewing test results and answering all my questions in detail. He was clear about chances of success with IUI, IVF and egg donation, as well as explaining the costs and making recommendations. He was willing to spend the time I needed to really understand my options and to discuss a plan. He explained what medications I would be taking and why we were starting at a particular dose. I felt very comfortable speaking with him and trusted his recommendations.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
As with any doctor, make sure you know what questions you want to ask and that they get answered.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
The nurses in Dr. Gocial's office are very personable, friendly and caring. One of the nurses I recognized from my previous doctor's office and we talked about why she had wanted to work with Dr. Gocial.
Describe the protocols Benjamin Gocial used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
I started on Letrazole 2.5mg the 3rd-7th day of my cycle and started Menopur 75iu on the 6th day for 4 days. On day 10, we did HCG. I don't remember if the IUI was Day 11 or Day 12.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Maureen Heinig)
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Dr. Gocial's Main Line Fertility office in Center City is very small. So it's less private in a sense. There are only a few people you will be interacting with. But that's not always a bad thing. You're not likely to have an appointment with someone you haven't met before. Any IUI or IVF appointments will happen at Bryn Mawr. That's a larger office, but I found the culture to be very much the same. Everyone is friendly and make an effort to make you feel comfortable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility .
I paid copays, medicine and for my IUI visit.
Benjamin Gocial
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Brasille is a very knowledgeable doctor. I was taken care of very well under her care. She’s friendly, outgoing and very personable. I love that in a doctor. The only concern I had with her had to do with my retroverted uterus. And sometimes after my IUI’s I was in pain.... For each IUI we did a combination of clomid and/or letrozole. She referred my husband to a urologist to work on sperm counts. Unfortunately, none of those IUI’s resulted in pregnancy.
Main Line Fertility West Cheater is a smaller clinic than their main office in Bryn Mawr, however, the treatment is still excellent. The staff is caring, gets back to me in a omelet manner and truly knows me.... The nurses under Dr. Brasille are so friendly, knowledgeable and understanding.... With Dr. Brasille I did 9 IUI’s. We were saving for IVF and she was patient with us trying IUI so many times.... Dr. Brasille is so confident and kind. She is friendly and always remembers me.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Brasille is a very knowledgeable doctor. I was taken care of very well under her care. She’s friendly, outgoing and very personable. I love that in a doctor. The only concern I had with her had to do with my retroverted uterus. And sometimes after my IUI’s I was in pain. She is a fully competent doctor and I have no doubts in her ability to create a healthy baby for couples!
Make sure to get your questions in. Dr. Brasille is super friendly and sometimes you get talking so much and I would forget to ask what I needed to ask.
Dr. Brasille is so confident and kind. She is friendly and always remembers me. Even though I switched to another doctor, she still remembers me and is excited for me. I talk to her when I run into her at the clinic and I always greeted with a hug.
With Dr. Brasille I did 9 IUI’s. We were saving for IVF and she was patient with us trying IUI so many times. For each IUI we did a combination of clomid and/or letrozole. She referred my husband to a urologist to work on sperm counts. Unfortunately, none of those IUI’s resulted in pregnancy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nurses under Dr. Brasille are so friendly, knowledgeable and understanding.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
IUI’s - covered by insurance Medication - only covered Co-pays for IUI medication.
No transfers done with Dr. Brasille
Treated 2010 - 2018
He [Dr. Orris] knew a lot of the latest studies and had a lot of knowledge. He called me himself after two chemical pregnancies. He always had an option for continuing. He is he warmest but he knows his stuff and more has the attitude of Getting it done.... He is very matter of fact and wasn’t into being buddy-buddy but he was extremely knowledgeable.... One egg retrieval, 5 FETs, two chemical pregnancies, one daughter. After the first chemical he had me try a protocol for NK cells with infusions.
Having multiple doctors means the scheduling is easier but that you may not always be with your doctor. Sometimes there is a long wait if you don’t get in first thing in the morning. They [Main Line Fertility] are really good at responding to emails and phone calls.... I think retrieval was around $25k and each FET was around $6-8k... [Nursing Staff] They were always very friendly. Sometimes I felt like it was chaotic with a lot to keep straight.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
He knew a lot of the latest studies and had a lot of knowledge. He called me himself after two chemical pregnancies. He always had an option for continuing. He is he warmest but he knows his stuff and more has the attitude of Getting it done.
Ask questions, advocate for yourself. They only give you answers to the questions you ask. Come in with a list of what you want to know.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Having multiple doctors means the scheduling is easier but that you may not always be with your doctor. Sometimes there is a long wait if you don’t get in first thing in the morning. They are really good at responding to emails and phone calls.
I think retrieval was around $25k and each FET was around $6-8k
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
Some of my prescriptions weren’t called in to he pharmacy and I had to follow up.
John Orris
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Glassner is very candid. He treats his patients as he would treat his family members. While he can be hard to get a hold of, he knows what he is doing. He is very logical which might rub some people the wrong way but I appreciate.... [Main Line Fertility- Bryn Mawr] Long wait times can be frustrating Busy office can make you feel like a number Sometimes office staff can be less helpful or forget you haven't done this before and you're anxious... Nursing staff is willing to answer my questions when I ask
[Main Line Fertility- Bryn Mawr] Long wait times can be frustrating Busy office can make you feel like a number Sometimes office staff can be less helpful or forget you haven't done this before and you're anxious... Nursing staff is willing to answer my questions when I ask.... Dr Glassner is very candid. He treats his patients as he would treat his family members. While he can be hard to get a hold of, he knows what he is doing. He is very logical which might rub some people the wrong way but I appreciate.
Don't get offended
Long wait times.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Nursing staff is willing to answer my questions when I ask.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Good reputation Good location Long wait times can be frustrating Busy office can make you feel like a number Sometimes office staff can be less helpful or forget you haven't done this before and you're anxious.
Most was covered by insurance
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. B [Brasile] is very warm and kind. She has a great “bedside manner”. The office is very busy sometimes and at some apts things did feel rushed.... I came to Dr.B after a second early miscarriage (around 4-5 weeks), at the time I had been ttc for ) months. I have a 4 year old son, who I had no issues conceiving. I had presumed low progesterone, so I did 2 cycles of natural ovulation with progesterone supplements. No pregnancy.
Main Line Fertility has several locations but not all are open each day of the week. This means some apts on some days I have to travel over an hour to an open clinic. Wait times can be long, the office is usually busy and things can feel rushed.... Because the clinics can be busy, my impression has been that you (the patient) needs to direct care in some way- remind staff of the plan, revisit previous treatments, remind them of miscarrages etc. sometimes it feels like the history isn’t reviewed before the consult.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr.B is friendly and kind. She’s warm and funny. My only concern has been that wait times can be long, the clinic can be very busy and she can seem rushed. This sometimes makes me feel pushed along, and often think of questions after the fact.
Think of questions ahead of time and be ready to ask away. Bring a good book, wait times can be long.
Dr. B is very warm and kind. She has a great “bedside manner”. The office is very busy sometimes and at some apts things did feel rushed.
I came to Dr.B after a second early miscarriage (around 4-5 weeks), at the time I had been ttc for ) months. I have a 4 year old son, who I had no issues conceiving. I had presumed low progesterone, so I did 2 cycles of natural ovulation with progesterone supplements. No pregnancy. Then we tried 3 cycles of high dose letrozole to try to make me superovulate. I responded well (1-2 follicles) but All negative. Then 3 cycles of clomid and letrozole and still no pregnancy. Then I was told the next step would be injectables or ivf. I took the summer off. Still not pregnant and I am now back getting worked up for an ivf trial. While getting worked up I am trying another clomid/ letrozole cycle
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
They are very nice and personable. They really know their stuff. But again, sometimes apts feel rushed since there are so many patients to see
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Each visit has a $50 co/pay. Special procedures- tube flushing- have additional costs. Labs were expensive. Meds can be expensive. But this is not due to MLF, it’s due to my insurance