825 Old Lancaster Rd.
915 Old Fern Hill Road
West Chester, PA 19380
610-840-1500

Treated 2012 - 2013
He [Dr. Michael Glassner] can seem brusque sometimes, but he cares about his patients and doesn't waste your time.... He was very smart and got me out of there in less than a year. He did not waste my time and I appreciated that. he seemed very smart and knowledgable about the latest technologies and what was available to me... He took the time to explain to me what his thinking was. When I had a failed transfer and a chemical pregnancy that was not progressing, he called me to talk to me about it and reassure me that it wasn't my fault.
everyone there [Main Line Fertility-Bryn Mawr] was compassionate and helpful. the only thing I didn't like was the sappy-sweet inspiration signs on the walls, like "not yet in my arms, already in my heart" - those kinds of signs don't help me feel any better about having to undergo fertility treatments... approx $8,000 for IVF in 2012, not including medications.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He can seem brusque sometimes, but he cares about his patients and doesn't waste your time.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Describe the protocols Michael Glassner used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
2 cycles IVF. also tried clomid for 2 cycles
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Daria)
they were all supportive and wonderful.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
everyone there was compassionate and helpful. the only thing I didn't like was the sappy-sweet inspiration signs on the walls, like "not yet in my arms, already in my heart" - those kinds of signs don't help me feel any better about having to undergo fertility treatments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility .
approx $8,000 for IVF in 2012, not including medications.
Describe Michael Glassner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Glassner is very candid. He treats his patients as he would treat his family members. While he can be hard to get a hold of, he knows what he is doing. He is very logical which might rub some people the wrong way but I appreciate.... [Main Line Fertility- Bryn Mawr] Long wait times can be frustrating Busy office can make you feel like a number Sometimes office staff can be less helpful or forget you haven't done this before and you're anxious... Nursing staff is willing to answer my questions when I ask
[Main Line Fertility- Bryn Mawr] Long wait times can be frustrating Busy office can make you feel like a number Sometimes office staff can be less helpful or forget you haven't done this before and you're anxious... Nursing staff is willing to answer my questions when I ask.... Dr Glassner is very candid. He treats his patients as he would treat his family members. While he can be hard to get a hold of, he knows what he is doing. He is very logical which might rub some people the wrong way but I appreciate.
Don't get offended
Long wait times.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Nursing staff is willing to answer my questions when I ask.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Good reputation Good location Long wait times can be frustrating Busy office can make you feel like a number Sometimes office staff can be less helpful or forget you haven't done this before and you're anxious.
Most was covered by insurance
Treated 2014
I spent more time with the nurses than with Dr. Orris. However, my interactions with him were always positive and I had complete confidence in him the first time I met him. Don't dismiss the PGD [preimplantation genetic diagnosis] testing. This was the key to the success of my IVF. It was an investment but it ended up saving us money as we only did one transfer with a perfect embryo.
The nurses at Main Line Fertility are amazing. They are true professionals and extremely compassionate...I spent more time with the nurses than with Dr. Orris...Don't dismiss the PGD testing. This was the key to the success of my IVF. It was an investment but it ended up saving us money as we only did one transfer with a perfect embryo.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
The nurses at Main Line Fertility are amazing. They are true professionals and extremely compassionate. You know they are rooting for you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
They were patient and compassionate and incredibly knowledgeable.
Treated 2017
Dr Glassner is an aggressive and funny RE. He's a realist, too, but he will treat you as aggressively as you want. He tells you all the options, and lets you choose. I appreciated his compassion and levity in what was (and is) an emotionally wrenching process.... Listen carefully - he talks fast!... They are really busy, -and you see different nurses, which can be annoying. I thought Glassner made up for that though.
They [Main Line Fertility and Reproductive Medicine] are really busy, -and you see different nurses, which can be annoying. I thought Glassner made up for that though.... I paid 10K for first round, 9,500 for second.... Dr Glassner is an aggressive and funny RE. He's a realist, too, but he will treat you as aggressively as you want. He tells you all the options, and lets you choose. I appreciated his compassion and levity in what was (and is) an emotionally wrenching process
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Listen carefully - he talks fast!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
It was all alacarte. I paid 10K for first round, 9,500 for second.
Treated 2015
My experience with Dr Glassner couldn't be better, I felt guided and helped all the way through the fertility treatment....Dr Glassner and all the team are very considerate and kind, they make patients feel comfortable during every procedure they go through. They explain results and status in detail, as well as the planned strategy.
Dr Glassner and all the team are very considerate and kind, they make patients feel comfortable during every procedure they go through. They explain results and status in detail, as well as the planned strategy....The clinic is very clean, organized, comfortable, easy to access.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic is very clean, organized, comfortable, easy to access.
Treated 2017 - 2019
The nurses do all of the work and you barely talk to the doctor [Dr. Michael Glassner], maybe 10 minutes. During my IVF cycle, I only saw him in the OR for retrieval and for transfer. That’s it... Always felt rushed. ...Unexplained infertility, pushed us to IVF and it was unsuccessful, then says oh it’s probably PCOS. After 2.5 years you’ll diagnose me with one of the most common reproductive disorders? No...Clomid increasing in dosages up to 250mg/day through days 4-8 of cycle
Nursing staff [at Main Line Fertility] is so used to what they do every day. They’ll call and say “your labs are all good” without giving specific numbers. They know the doctors protocols so they just follow them. They didn’t tell me potential side effects of medications (estrace made me CRAZY and no one told me this before I started taking it)...Only one embryo transferred ever...Strict rules...The nurses do all of the work and you barely talk to the doctor, maybe 10 minutes.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I feel like I barely saw him. Always felt rushed. At first we really trusted him because everyone we asked said he was the one. Then our experience was not that. Unexplained infertility, pushed us to IVF and it was unsuccessful, then says oh it’s probably PCOS. After 2.5 years you’ll diagnose me with one of the most common reproductive disorders? No.
Beware of being pushed into pricy treatment
Entire process is based on what’s normal and usual for them. The nurses do all of the work and you barely talk to the doctor, maybe 10 minutes. During my IVF cycle, I only saw him in the OR for retrieval and for transfer. That’s it.
Clomid increasing in dosages up to 250mg/day through days 4-8 of cycle. Clomid and letrozole together. Follistim 150 / day before IUI. IVF protocol was 150/day and 1 menopur x 13 days for me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Nursing staff is so used to what they do every day. They’ll call and say “your labs are all good” without giving specific numbers. They know the doctors protocols so they just follow them. They didn’t tell me potential side effects of medications (estrace made me CRAZY and no one told me this before I started taking it)
Only one embryo transferred ever with him. Strict rules
Michael Glassner

I just felt like there were so many patients he [Dr. John Orris] didn’t even know who we were...Aggressive with meds - pushes for IVF...Prefers single [embryo transfer]...I just felt like a number and like he didn’t really care. He also made things sound super easy like it would definitely happen and 20 grand later it didn’t. It was disappointing to say the least. I felt misled...I think that dr orris really pushes I’vf...don’t really give you too much personal attention or compassion and kind of don’t explain things fully in the beginning
They [Main Line Fertility] charged me like over $50 for a copy of my chart...Over $20k for one IVF cycle...I think that dr orris really pushes I’vf. The clinic is big and it’s hard not to feel like a number. They don’t really give you too much personal attention or compassion and kind of don’t explain things fully in the beginning...They [nurses] were mostly okay but I found some of them in the west Chester office short and uncompassionate. They just weren’t very caring. I liked the Bryan mawr staff better
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Maybe see the woman she’s nicer
I just felt like there were so many patients he didn’t even know who we were
Describe the protocols John Orris used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
Aggressive with meds - pushes for IVF
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
They were mostly okay but I found some of them in the west Chester office short and uncompassionate. They just weren’t very caring. I liked the Bryan mawr staff better
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Orris at Main Line Fertility .
Over $20k for one IVF cycle
Describe John Orris's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Prefers single
They charged me like over $50 for a copy of my chart
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Orris wants you to have the best chance to not only have a baby, but a healthy pregnancy as well, so that’s the discussion we have always had surrounding transfer [ESet Approach]...He spoke to me as me, not in medical terms. He remembers what is happening with my treatment and does what’s best. Extremely caring and willing to work with me...I would never change doctors, even though I have yet to have a baby yet...I remember he focused on getting quality from me, rather than quantity.
IVF is super expensive, but Dr Orris [at Main Line Fertility] is willing to work with you on cost to make having a baby a reality...[The nurses are] The best of the best. Infertility is the worst, but when you walk in you feel like family and know everyone is on your team...Dr. Orris wants you to have the best chance to not only have a baby, but a healthy pregnancy as well, so that’s the discussion we have always had surrounding transfer [ESet Approach]
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Orris. I would never change doctors, even though I have yet to have a baby yet. I truly believe he is our miracle man. He has never left my side, and always knows what to say to keep me positive. You can tell he really cares about you as a patient. I recommend him to everyone who is struggling.
Don’t be afraid to tell him what you’re feeling. He will work with you!
I remember he focused on getting quality from me, rather than quantity. He focused in on me producing healthy eggs. He’s been very thorough with testing to ensure I remain healthy throughout my process. I know I will get my babies because he really is the best their is.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Mainline Fertility is the best. You just need to remember you are frustrated at the situation, not the people who are doing everything to help you. If you stay positive, this clinic will bring your babies to life
IVF is super expensive, but Dr Orris is willing to work with you on cost to make having a baby a reality
Dr. Orris wants you to have the best chance to not only have a baby, but a healthy pregnancy as well, so that’s the discussion we have always had surrounding transfer. I believe each patient is different, and he has that discussion based on the individual.
Treated 2020
He [Dr. El-Roeiy] had not read our notes before our initial consultation, felt very basic/rushed and did not explain the needed sequence/justification for work up procedures with enough detail...the results from the procedure [HSG] were completely inaccurate and laughable to other physicians that reviewed them at MGH. Dr. El-Roeiy's note only included two scribbles on a single piece of paper saying "uterine adhesions" and "complete bilateral tubal blockage." Not a single adhesion was found a few weeks later when another doctor did a hysteroscopy procedure. My husband and I are baffled at how something can be seen on ultrasound that isn't there. I'm so glad I got away from El-Roeiy when I did due to inaccuracy of his procedures, painful technique, and uncaring billing practices (everything will be billed as "infertility" even if it diagnostic in nature so expect to pay hefty prices for everything even if your insurance provides diagnostic coverage). He is absolutely unwilling to budge or assist on any billing issues at all and will
The billing department [at Main Line Fertility] never answers the phone and is not helpful in dealing with any issues or discrepancies. Expect prices to differ from what may be quoted. Also expect to be required to do an extensive lab workup irregardless of your personal history and risk factors before being seen at all...everything will be billed as "infertility" even if it diagnostic in nature so expect to pay hefty prices for everything even if your insurance provides diagnostic coverage)
How was your experience with Albert El-Roeiy at Main Line Fertility ?
The procedure I had (saline hysterosonography) was the most painful medical experience I've ever had due to technique and the use of a tenaculum (old-fashioned gyn device that pierces through your cervix to hold it in place). Subsequently four OB/REI providers have told me that they never use this draconian device on women anymore as it is painful and not needed. I have had subsequent hysteroscopy, CVS and other cervical procedures without the tenaculum and zero pain. Furthermore, the results from the procedure were completely inaccurate and laughable to other physicians that reviewed them at MGH. Dr. El-Roeiy's note only included two scribbles on a single piece of paper saying "uterine adhesions" and "complete bilateral tubal blockage." Not a single adhesion was found a few weeks later when another doctor did a hysteroscopy procedure. My husband and I are baffled at how something can be seen on ultrasound that isn't there. I'm so glad I got away from El-Roeiy when I did due to inaccuracy of his procedures, painful technique, and uncaring billing practices (everything will be billed as "infertility" even if it diagnostic in nature so expect to pay hefty prices for everything even if your insurance provides diagnostic coverage). He is absolutely unwilling to budge or assist on any billing issues at all and will not make an effort to work with you/respond to any messages or questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Albert El-Roeiy at Main Line Fertility ?
Run away, there are far more caring and evidence-based physicians in the area.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Albert El-Roeiy at Main Line Fertility ?
He had not read our notes before our initial consultation, felt very basic/rushed and did not explain the needed sequence/justification for work up procedures with enough detail
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The billing department never answers the phone and is not helpful in dealing with any issues or discrepancies. Expect prices to differ from what may be quoted. Also expect to be required to do an extensive lab workup irregardless of your personal history and risk factors before being seen at all.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Albert El-Roeiy at Main Line Fertility .
800+336 for semen analysis and freezing of two specimens
Albert El-Roeiy
Treated 2020
We consulted with Dr. El-Roiey after a year and a half of infertility. He went through and did all of the diagnostics, and blatantly told us we “needed IVF” and this was our only option to conceive. I am 26, my husband is 27. We were not expecting some terrible news like this, and he was hardly compassionate. He was unwilling to try other options than IVF and when I asked questions just felt like he was annoyed by the questions I had after researching.
Strength [of Main Line Fertility] is definitely communication. Reception was always willing to answer questions and help out. You could get in for diagnostics and consults relatively fast. I would not recommend this place for anyone who doesn’t know infertility yet, only someone willing to be their own advocate. ... The nurses that I had met were nice and compassionate but also felt rushed at some points.
How was your experience with Albert El-Roeiy at Main Line Fertility ?
I felt as though he lacked compassion and that all he cared about was “selling” IVF. He was uninterested in helping us understand and was less than willing to research why my husbands sperm count was so low.
Expect bluntness- he has no bedside manner. Expect to be your own advocate and ASK QUESTIONS. He will question why you have so many questions but otherwise you won’t get much out of him.
Describe the protocols Albert El-Roeiy used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
we only went through initial diagnostics with him. When he gave us the only option of IVF (which we could not afford with him), we went for a second opinion elsewhere and are much happier.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Strength is definitely communication. Reception was always willing to answer questions and help out. You could get in for diagnostics and consults relatively fast. I would not recommend this place for anyone who doesn’t know infertility yet, only someone willing to be their own advocate. I feel Dr. El-Roiey lacks compassion and is so used to people just agreeing to IVF he doesn’t see the need to do other testing or procedures, and if you can’t afford that or don’t agree with him than he is uninterested in helping you.
Copays for consults, other than that didn’t pay anything out of pocket. IVF at their facility runs close to $20k.
Albert El-Roeiy
Treated 2018 - 2020
Dr Brasile has been very transparent, and informative. She explains everything in detail and always answers any questions we may have. She explains things in an easy to understand manner, and makes sure we understand. She has been supportive throughout the entire process. ... We originally started with just taking clomid, then added letrozole. These drugs were to help produce more/better "follicles". I was having trouble with one of my tubes (blockage), so it was recommended I pause treatment and have it removed (which I did). We are now back on track with meds, and have since done 2 IUI procedures.
The nursing staff [Main Line Fertility] has been absolutely amazing. They are organized and efficient. They greet every single patient with a smile, and are very understanding and compassionate. They keep us on track with appointments and reminders, and offer a friendly face while doing so. ... The clinic is always organized and clean. The appointments are usually on time, and everyone is taken care of. I have never felt rushed, or delayed. They are very good at making sure you don't have any unanswered questions or concerns before leaving also.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
She is very direct, which I appreciate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Everyone is friendly and professional. They speak to you by name every time, and do their best to review your case prior to any appointments, so they have the latest and most accurate info. They have been supportive and informative every step of the way.
Describe the protocols Deanna Brasile used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nursing staff has been absolutely amazing. They are organized and efficient. They greet every single patient with a smile, and are very understanding and compassionate. They keep us on track with appointments and reminders, and offer a friendly face while doing so.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility .
the diagnostics associated with my case have been covered by insurance, with the exception of a co-pay for each visit. IUI is not covered by my insurance and is around $500. IVF is also not covered, but they do offer discounted rates to participant in clinical trials (about half off of the treatment cost).
Treated 2018 - 2020
Dr. Gocial was adamant about single embryo transfers...was always heart felt, never felt rushed, called me back, answered all my questions...he quotes studies and facts, tells you percentage of success rates. I am so happy to be in his care. He is responsive and I always know I can contact him and he will call back. He makes sure to answer all of my questions, and helps guide my next choice...he is very respectful of your choices...At first we did letrozole, and I was monitored for ovulation, we did timed intercourse. Next, round I also did letrozole with a higher dose and timed intercourse. Followed, letrozole and clomid with timed intercourse. We then did genetric testing which delayed us for a month. Following, we did clomid and letrozole with IUI, the following round i was not as resp
we did clomid and letrozole with IUI [at Main Line Fertility], the following round i was not as responsive, so we tried injectables and IUI, and then we began the ivF journey...Barb my nurse is an angel, she is responsible, returns calls, knows my treatment plan. Karen the front desk was always accommodating while making appointments...They use paper charting, and I think some of the pieces of paper got ripped or it seemed hard to find
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Gocial is exceptionally compassionate, kind, ans caring.. I trust his expertise, he quotes studies and facts, tells you percentage of success rates. I am so happy to be in his care. He is responsive and I always know I can contact him and he will call back. He makes sure to answer all of my questions, and helps guide my next choice
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
I would say, he is very respectful of your choices. However, it may be good to ask more for his opinion regarding next steps. I wish we would have moved to IVF sooner than we did.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
dr. Gocial was always heart felt, never felt rushed, called me back, answered all my questions
Describe the protocols Benjamin Gocial used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
At first we did letrozole, and I was monitored for ovulation, we did timed intercourse. Next, round I also did letrozole with a higher dose and timed intercourse. Followed, letrozole and clomid with timed intercourse. We then did genetric testing which delayed us for a month. Following, we did clomid and letrozole with IUI, the following round i was not as responsive, so we tried injectables and IUI, and then we began the ivF journey. So far, I had 1 egg retrieval with 1 FET. He suggested we do PGT tested frozen embryos. The 1 FET resulted in a 9 week miscarriage. Now, he started me on NOrethindorne for a month prior to doing the next FET.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Barb)
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I think fertility is grueling to go through. The doctor/clinic could be hopeful yet also warn regarding how terrible it could be too. The doctor is always positive. But, I think it may be beneficial to hear some of the bad news too
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility .
For IVF it was roughly 25000 total for retrieval, meds, PGT testing. My IUI was covered, meds for injectaboe rounds were about $700
Describe Benjamin Gocial's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Dr. Gocial was adamant about single embryo transfers.
Benjamin Gocial
Paoli

He [Dr. Glassner] just seems to be super busy and I felt like I was always rushed when speaking with him. ... He also tested my husbands sperm later than he should have & found his morphology to be zero. ... I had a low AMH with history or one miscarriage that was a trisomy he he moved to recommend IVF very quickly if I wanted to avoid another potential miscarriage.
They [Main Line Fertility] are extremely busy and the wait times for your appts are insane.. always an hour plus wait. I also can usually overhear other patients discussions with staff so they should go behind a closed door to talk about medical history. The nurses are very nice though ... I’ve just had a nurse, embryologist and dr tell me all different things about the same topic which were conflicting bits of info
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He just seems to be super busy and I felt like I was always rushed when speaking with him. I did not see him right before my retrieval or even afterwards which was disheartening that he didn’t check on me. He does seem to know what he’s talking about & I trust his expertise but he talks fast and very candidly without a lot of time for questions
To demand how ever much time you need with him or ask him to slow down or repeat things if he’s talking too fast or you don’t understand something
He seems to be very busy and doesn’t take as much time as I’d like to review my questions. He does seem to be reachable though when I request to speak with him
I had a low AMH with history or one miscarriage that was a trisomy he he moved to recommend IVF very quickly if I wanted to avoid another potential miscarriage. I’m not sure about what protocol he used specifically for my IVF plan but intend on finding out. He also tested my husbands sperm later than he should have & found his morphology to be zero. He asked him to do a repeat test which was a bit better but recommended ICSI for all eggs instead of half of the eggs or as a backup.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Very compassionate but over worked.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
They are extremely busy and the wait times for your appts are insane.. always an hour plus wait. I also can usually overhear other patients discussions with staff so they should go behind a closed door to talk about medical history. The nurses are very nice though
About $25 all in for one cycle- IVF, anesthia, retrieval, ICSI, PGT, biopsies, shipping fees, lab and monitoring fees, transfer, freezing, storage for a year
I believe my dr does single and avoids twins, multiples at all costs. For my age, he would only consider single
Paoli
I am healthy and ovulate on my own, so we went right to Clomid and Letrizole to increase my follicle production each month (4 months). However, she [Dr. Brasile] would only guess as to when we should have sex. I was never given injections to initiate ovulation...The doctor never explained that endometriosis could affect fertility in various ways, even if my tubes are open. She didn’t make the correlation between my low AMH and high FSH. She guessed each month as to when I might ovulate, rather than suggesting injections to know exactly when I would ovulate and should have intercourse. I feel like I wasted a year of trying to conceive.
They [Main Line Fertility] are always very busy. Wait times can be long, even early in the morning. The nurses are very nice but don’t expect to see your doctor after every visit. Even when you need to discuss a plan for the following month...They barely remembered me each visit even though I saw them multiple times per week for 5 months...My doctor was not in the office when I did IUI and nobody ever followed up with me afterward. I decided to see a different doctor after that.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
We felt very confident with her at first, but after time I felt like just a number. I saw her less and less. I felt like I wasn’t given much attention because I wasn’t at a point to pay for IVF yet. Neither Dr. Brazile not anyone from the practice followed up with me after I underwent IUI.
I would suggest seeking a second opinion if you feel something isn’t right. After just one consultation with a second doctor, we figured out two major things that Dr. Brasile failed to do.
They barely remembered me each visit even though I saw them multiple times per week for 5 months. The doctor would only guess when we should have timed intercourse and the nurse mixed up my file with another woman. My doctor was not in the office when I did IUI and nobody ever followed up with me afterward. I decided to see a different doctor after that.
I am healthy and ovulate on my own, so we went right to Clomid and Letrizole to increase my follicle production each month (4 months). However, she would only guess as to when we should have sex. I was never given injections to initiate ovulation.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nurses and ultrasound tech were always very nice.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
They are always very busy. Wait times can be long, even early in the morning. The nurses are very nice but don’t expect to see your doctor after every visit. Even when you need to discuss a plan for the following month.
My insurance covered everything but IUI, IVF, and genetic testing. It was just a specialist co-pay.
Paoli
Their strengths are that they always are on time and prepared. Always friendly and take the time to answer me. I don't really think they have weaknesses. Only thing I'd change is a closer office to my home.... [Nursing Staff] They are so friendly at mainline. I never dread my appointments. And they are the best at drawing blood. I usually bruise very bad.... My insurance covers the procedures but most office visits we pay 40% they average appointment is 825
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
My experience with Dr. Orris has been better than expected. I was so scared and nervous I'd need a D&C because the lining of my uterus was so thick. He decided to do a Hysteroscopy and go in and remove all the extra tissue and was so nice about it. He talked to me and my husband the entire time making me feel so comfortable and was so excited about how every thing looked afterwards. Made me feel like we finally had a fighting chance. I haven't experienced any negative or bad appointments with him.
Trust him!
A human Dr. Orris is always professional and friendly. He makes this hard process easier. My husband and I both enjoy our appointments.
My 1st cycle we started clomid 50mg 2x a day days 2-6. I than had my first intrauterine ultrasound and discovered my lining was abnormally thick. He than decided to wait till next cycle during my bleed to take a look. He than decided to do the Hysteroscopy and was please with the results after removing extra tissue. This last cycle we did 50mg clomid 2x a day for 3-7 and letrozal I had 2 follicles and an iui. I did get my period and decided to take a break this month because I need to pay some of my fertility bills down.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I'd be fine with multiple embryo if it came to this.
Paoli
Dr. Brasile created my IVF protocol with all of my test results in mind. Sometimes, clinics just have a standard protocol that is used for everyone, but she made sure to customize the protocol based on my body's response to previous cycles and tests. She is always positive and makes you feel so hopeful, but is also straightforward with facts and explanations.... First round of IVF- antagonist protocol. I ended up ovulating an hour before my retrieval and Dr. Brasile was only able to retrieve one mature egg. Since my body ovulated even with the use of cetrotide, we used Lupron for the next cycle.
The doctors are all extremely well educated, knowledgeable, and communicate well when you meet with them. Sometimes the clinic [Main Line Fertility] felt very crowded and impersonal, but the staff is so friendly and tries to make your experience the best possible.... IUI procedure- out of pocket cost = ~$600 IVF- my insurance covers up to 4 egg retrievals as long as you have no embryos already frozen. I think the out of pocket cost for an IVF cycle is ~$25,000, but many clinical trial opportunities are offered and can help pay for treatment if you qualify.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you want to make sure you understand what your treatment plan is and you feel comfortable and confident that you're receiving the best care possible for you and your partner.
Always made sure all of your questions were answered before leaving the room and made sure you understood the processes and procedures.
First round of IVF- antagonist protocol. I ended up ovulating an hour before my retrieval and Dr. Brasile was only able to retrieve one mature egg. Since my body ovulated even with the use of cetrotide, we used Lupron for the next cycle. The egg from this round became a day 6 embryo and was frozen for PGS testing. Second round of IVF- Flare protocol. This resulted in 10 mature eggs. Of the 10, 8 fertilized, 4 made it to day 5 embryos. The embryo from the first round plus three from the second were sent for PGS testing and one was transferred on day 5. All four that were sent for testing came back abnormal. The one that was transferred resulted in a pregnancy. I'm currently 8 months pregnant with a baby boy!
Compassionate and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The doctors are all extremely well educated, knowledgeable, and communicate well when you meet with them. Sometimes the clinic felt very crowded and impersonal, but the staff is so friendly and tries to make your experience the best possible.
Treated 2014 - 2018
We eventually did get pregnant by monitoring our cycles [with Dr. Michael Glassner] but that lead to an ectopic pregnancy. It was decided then that I probably have a weak tube. After a year of trying through IUIs, etc we decided to go through IVF. Financially we could not afford IVF but Dr. Glassner and his team worked with an organization called BabyQuest that provided us financial help to pay for our IVF procedure.
Strengths [at Main Line Fertility]: professionalism, bedside manner, there is always a person to answer your calls, honesty, they were great at building confidence, flexible hours...Weakness: On rare occasions the wait could be more than 15 minutes...The nurses were nothing short of excellent. They calmed our nerves and literally held my hand throughout the process. They always explained any procedure that I had a question about. They were caring and compassionate.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is friendly, has a great sense of humor, and is patient. He meets with us every time we have a visit at the doctor's office and explains exactly what is happening and what we should next. He answers any questions we have and answers them thoroughly. He gives his expert advice to help us make informed decisions on our health and fertility treatments. His bedside manner is what makes him stand apart from most doctors. He is personable and you really feel like you have all his attention when you are in his presence.
One piece advice I would give a new patient of Dr. Glassner is to be patient because the fertility process is long and can be stressful.
Dr. Glassner took the time out to answer all my questions during our visits. He's personable and remembers past conversations that we had. Most importantly, Dr. Glassner knew our financial situation and was very flexible in trying to make IVF affordable for us. During our fertility process we found an amazing organization called the "BabyQuest Foundation". BabyQuest provides financial help to people seeking fertility treatments. Because of Dr. Glassner's and Mainline fertility's understanding of our situation they provided fair pricing to the Foundation which in turn helped us win the grant. We will always be grateful and indebted to them.
In the beginning of our treatment Dr. Glassner began with IUIs because we had an unexplained fertility diagnosis. These did not produce a positive pregnancy. We eventually did get pregnant by monitoring our cycles but that lead to an ectopic pregnancy. It was decided then that I probably have a weak tube. After a year of trying through IUIs, etc we decided to go through IVF. Financially we could not afford IVF but Dr. Glassner and his team worked with an organization called BabyQuest that provided us financial help to pay for our IVF procedure. Without Dr. Glassner's and Baby Quest's help our son would not be here today.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Strengths: professionalism, bedside manner, there is always a person to answer your calls, honesty, they were great at building confidence, flexible hours Weakness: On rare occasions the wait could be more than 15 minutes.
Treated 2014 - 2018
Dr Glassner has a great sense of humor considering the nature of what he does and that worked for us. It may not work for everyone but it’s what we needed. At the same time he was always compassionate and shared in our frustrations in days when a sense of humor wasn’t appropriate...Protocols were always based on my low amh which put my egg quality in question...Dr Glassner was a perfect blend of honest, compassionate, and said he wouldn’t put us through anything he wouldn’t put his own daughter through and that is what always stayed with us month after month
The clinic [Main Line Fertility] is amazing but just like any other dr office you have to be your own self advocate and make sure to always call with any questions. They are always there to help and the more you ask the more comfortable you will be. They have everyone’s best interest in mind so don’t hesitate to rely on them throughout the process...The nurses were so compassionate and would always try their best to keep you motivated throughout the process. Our insurance converge is horrible for fertility so the nurses always tried to help us out by giving us donated meds if they were available to try to eliminate some of the financial stress that comes with this process
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Glassner always made time for us and never made us feel rushed. As disapponting as many months were he still had faith and never moved to a treatment that we weren’t 100% confident. He never wanted us to walk away and made sure he did what he could to not let that happen
Clomid - clomid challenge test Clomid + iui - 3 cycles Injectables + iui - 1 cycle followed by my husband getting vericocele surgery Injectables + iui - 3 cycles Moved onto ivf using injectables and menopur and 5 days in dr glassner concerted the cycle to iui due to my poor response and we ended up getting pregnant that cycle! Protocols were always based on my low amh which put my egg quality in question Currently I’m back with dr glassner for baby #2 we did three cycle of injectables iui with no luck and plan to move ivf in April
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic is amazing but just like any other dr office you have to be your own self advocate and make sure to always call with any questions. They are always there to help and the more you ask the more comfortable you will be. They have everyone’s best interest in mind so don’t hesitate to rely on them throughout the process
Paid out of pocket for iuis and injectable medications and ivf...monitoring appointments were covered with a specialist co pay
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
The only complaint I have is when you have weekend appointments someone’s the doctors that are on call have a different option about the plan for the month and it can been confusing/frustrating for patients who are trusting in their own doctors plan
Treated 2016 - 2018
There were times that I felt rushed and not able to express my concerns. Other times, he [Dr. Glassner] would be very receptive and understanding of my situation.... He could be very understanding and compassionate at times. He understood our financial situation and was willing to work with us when our insurance ran out. He was upfront with us in the beginning saying that due to my age the odds were against us with using my own eggs but he was willing to try.
If going for IVF the monitoring and procedure team nurses [Main Line] are amazing. They are what made me keep trying and were always encouraging. The front desk staff was mostly nice. The financial coordinator was available for any questions. You will rely mainly on the monitoring team nurses if going through IVF.... The frozen embryo transfers were around $5,000 not including medications. The IVF monitoring and retrieval’s were $9,000 not including medications.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He could be very understanding and compassionate at times. He understood our financial situation and was willing to work with us when our insurance ran out. He was upfront with us in the beginning saying that due to my age the odds were against us with using my own eggs but he was willing to try. He continued to support us with each attempt we made. He always reminded us that we had to take not only our financial situation but our mental situation into account with each attempt always asking how we were holding up and if we could go through with another retrieval. Each time he was honest about our chances.
Ask questions if you don’t understand. I have a science background and was familiar with a lot of what he spoke to us about but he can just talk and overwhelm you if you don’t have the background.
There were times that I felt rushed and not able to express my concerns. Other times, he would be very receptive and understanding of my situation.
For each round of IVF, I was on menopur (2) per day, Follistim (starting out at different volumes each time with decreasing amounts. Started mostly at 300 then decreased to 150 by the end). Several cycles did Ganirelix. Several cycles did Lupron (20) and growth hormone. Most trigger shots were 10,000 of HCG. One trigger shot was 5,000 HCG and Lupron.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
There were 3 nurses on the monitoring team that were amazing. One in particular went out of her way to talk to Dr. Glassner for me on my treatment plan and ask about financial assistance. The procedure team nurses were also great. The doctor’s side where I had to go for OHSS were not as pleasant.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
If going for IVF the monitoring and procedure team nurses are amazing. They are what made me keep trying and were always encouraging. The front desk staff was mostly nice. The financial coordinator was available for any questions. You will rely mainly on the monitoring team nurses if going through IVF.
The frozen embryo transfers were around $5,000 not including medications. The IVF monitoring and retrieval’s were $9,000 not including medications. The PGS testing was $3,000 for any number of embryos.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
During one of my retrieval’s, there was confusion on which protocol was to be used. The doctor had told me one protocol but the nurse had another protocol.
Treated 2010 - 2011
I felt rushed along though I felt like he [ Dr. Glassner] cared about me in treatment...Sometimes I felt like he was too flippant and cocksure that he'd be able to get me pregnant and didn't have enough regard for the emotional effects. On the other hand, I think he did give me unique care and didn't treat me like a number, he did try to tailor things for my case.
In general, though some of the drugs were causing ill health effects (high blood pressure to go to the hospital, unusual bleeding) was not addressed. Focus [at Main Line Fertility] was on conception... [The nurses were] kind even when I was actively losing a pregnancy.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
My case was a HARD case of unexplained. If you have uncomplicated infertility issues (blocked tubes, low sperm count) I think he would be great. If you have a more complicated case involving uterine or pregnancy losses for unknown reasons, I am not sure it will be the best fit. Sometimes I felt like he was too flippant and cocksure that he'd be able to get me pregnant and didn't have enough regard for the emotional effects. On the other hand, I think he did give me unique care and didn't treat me like a number, he did try to tailor things for my case. He though, along with 3/4 other docs I saw missed underlying Endometriosis and Adenomyosis which surely interfering with implantation.
He's flexible , willing to try new things
I felt rushed along though I felt like he cared about me in treatment and seemed like he really wanted me to get pregnant. However when we were struggling with whether to continue, he didn't listen to the emotional impacts it was having and the effect it was having. I also feel he was willing to overlook some significant medical problems I was having because I was in treatment. I was so desperate for a baby I looked away.
We tried a low dose antagonist cycle (ectopic pregnancy after IVF) and an agonist cycle (biochemical pregnancy) , which no other clinic was willing to try with me. It did produce my highest quality embryos. In the end, uterine reasons for my losses were not explored. I was presenting with many Endometriosis symptoms, yet no lap was done, even after the ectopic.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Kind even when i was actively losing a pregnancy
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
In general, though some of the drugs were causing ill health effects (high blood pressure to go to the hospital, unusual bleeding) was not addressed. Focus was on conception.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Orris has made this journey so far, one of comfort and understanding. He always makes sure he has time for his patients. You can tell he loves what he does and that for him he isn’t satisfied until he makes your dreams a reality.... He always makes sure that you understand what he means. He will break it down so that you feel secure in his care 110% of the time.... I’ve only ever done treatments with clomid, femera, and one other medicine to help promote egg production.
They are overflowing with strengths. They show compassion and love to every one of their patients. In my experience you never feel like a number, you are treated with understanding and they try the best to their ability to help in any way they can.... Every nurse at Mainline fertility shows an overflowing amount of love. Margie lie always so pleasant and understanding. Every time I was in her care she made me feel so much better.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Listen to what he had to say, It can be difficult to do all the tests and exams. He tries to make you as comfortable as possible, listen to him. He knows what he’s talking about.
I’ve only ever done treatments with clomid, femera, and one other medicine to help promote egg production. Our insurance coverage is very limited. We conceived on a cycle where we were having a natural cycle, unfortunately that ended in an early miscarriage. We are currently hoping that we will land a spot in one of the IVF clinical trials that are being offered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Margie)
Paoli
Dr. Glassner, from the very first visit treated us like we were human and not a number. He answered all our questions before we even asked them and told us things that we had never been told before that could be causing our problems. Every visit he and his staff are encouraging and compassionate....He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever seen. Always encouraging us at each visit. He jokes around to try to make you smile and laugh when you are having a rough time dealing with everything going on.
The information the staff [Main Line Fertility] give you can sometimes be a little overwhelming but you can call and email any questions you have at anytime. Each person I’ve talked to have been just as encouraging as the nursing staff.... All of the nurses are so compassionate, encouraging and caring. They take the time to listen and encouraging and are just as heartbroken when you have a negative test as you are
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever seen. Always encouraging us at each visit. He jokes around to try to make you smile and laugh when you are having a rough time dealing with everything going on. Which always helps. He gives renewed hope with each failed attempt.
Be completely honest about how you are feeling. He will understand.
First IUI, 100 mg of clomid days 4-8 then timed insemination by ultrasound monitoring. Second IUI, 150 mg clomid days 4-8 and timed insemination by ultrasound monitoring. Also he added a baby aspirin daily and 1500 mg of metformin daily
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The information the staff give you can sometimes be a little overwhelming but you can call and email any questions you have at anytime. Each person I’ve talked to have been just as encouraging as the nursing staff.
IUIs were $457 each (which I think is very far pricing. We have paid more at other clinics and didn’t get as good care as we are getting there.) and everything else have been billed to our insurance.
Treated 2018 - 2019
He [Dr. Glassner] always showed compassion but more so when he could see I was feeling down or defeated. ... He was quickly able to answer my questions and offer me reassurance where it was needed. Throughout the process he explained why he was changing things around and answered all of my concerns. ... He has a more individualized approach than other doctors.
The clinic [Main Line Fertility] took an individualized approach. It is a very busy practice which makes it hard. I felt more at ease there than at my previous. I didn't feel like I was left to fend for myself which is a priority I feel in IVF. I felt like they were the experts and was in good hands ... [nursing staff] Very caring and would get back to you in a very timely manner
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I saw Dr Glassner for a second opinion. He was quickly able to answer my questions and offer me reassurance where it was needed. Throughout the process he explained why he was changing things around and answered all of my concerns. Yes, he's a busy doctor, but he makes sure he puts the time in to bring out the best outcome! He has a more individualized approach than other doctors.
Trust him
Dr Glassner and his staff answered all of my questions in a timely fashion. He always showed compassion but more so when he could see I was feeling down or defeated.
His protocols were specific to your needs and would change as he saw fit. He didn't take any shortcuts
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Very caring and would get back to you in a very timely manner
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic took an individualized approach. It is a very busy practice which makes it hard. I felt more at ease there than at my previous. I didn't feel like I was left to fend for myself which is a priority I feel in IVF. I felt like they were the experts and was in good hands

Treated 2012 - 2018
Dr. Glassner always has something nice to say to lighten the mood and everyone feels comfortable around him! He listens to his patients needs! When one thing doesnt work he doesnt give up! He sits down and creates a new plan for u! He is also very supportive!...We did a cycle of clomid. And then another (because i requested to try again) the. We tried ivf. My egg quality was not great so my cycle got canceled. We then did another ivf cycle which i had my daughter from.
They [Main Line Fertility] r very organized!! My appointments are always on time. Max time i have needed to wait was 5 min. The secretaries are all sweet and kind! The clinic is also really clean and a nice environment! I totally recommend this place to everyone!... Dr Glassner treats me as if i am his only patient. He always starts off each visit with a warm word! And will sit with me and explain everything to me! Him and his nurses are the best
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
To just go to him! He is amazing!
We did a cycle of clomid. And then another (because i requested to try again) the. We tried ivf. My egg quality was not great so my cycle got canceled. We then did another ivf cycle which i had my daughter from. Recently we did another cycle which i did get pregnant, but had an early miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Nicki)
She is so warm and kind! And always ready to listen and explain!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
They r very organized!! My appointments are always on time. Max time i have needed to wait was 5 min. The secretaries are all sweet and kind! The clinic is also really clean and a nice environment! I totally recommend this place to everyone!
We have insurance that covers 90% of the costs
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr Glassner is by far the best fertility doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely compassionate and understanding and patient and honest. I loved going to see him and fully trusted him and his team were doing the right thing for my treatments each time.... Dr Glassner treats his patients very kindly and treated my husband and I with a lot of respect and gave us a lot of confidence!...He is an amazing doctor. Trust in him and the nurses and you will be fine.
This clinic [Main Line Fertility] is amazing. Everything about going here made me feel good and welcome. I never second guessed my decisions and I always believed in the staff. They were very professional as well and always acted very caring.... I 100% loved the nursing team here. Niki, Maureen, Bridget really stood out to me and were extremely helpful during this process. They were very patient and always answered my questions with compassion and quickly!
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He is an amazing doctor. Trust in him and the nurses and you will be fine. They are miracle workers!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Nikki )
I 100% loved the nursing team here. Niki, Maureen, Bridget really stood out to me and were extremely helpful during this process. They were very patient and always answered my questions with compassion and quickly! They also made me feel like I was always doing the right thing.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
This clinic is amazing. Everything about going here made me feel good and welcome. I never second guessed my decisions and I always believed in the staff. They were very professional as well and always acted very caring.
About $13,000 since we started