Bryn Mawr
915 Old Fern Hill Road
West Chester, PA 19380
610-840-1500

Treated 2009 - 2012
He [Dr. Michael Glassner] went above and beyond. He was willing to work with our budget and do the testing and procedures we asked for. He never gave up on us. He said he would do what it takes to get us pregnant and he did us that. When we lost our first baby at 11weeks he was so compassionate...We did a three day transfer the first time. Transferring two embryos and got pregnant with one baby. The second time we unfroze our two year old embryos and transferrred two at day five. We got pregnant with our now son.
Appointment [at Main Line Fertility] in the morning are hard to come by. It is crowded but runs well...You are going to wait every time but it is worth the wait. Dr. Glass net will meet with you if you request it...When we lost our first baby I just brusted into tears and the nurse just held me and let me cry...We did a three day transfer the first time. Transferring two embryos and got pregnant with one baby. The second time we unfroze our two year old embryos and transferrred two at day five. We got pregnant with our now son.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He went above and beyond. He was willing to work with our budget and do the testing and procedures we asked for. He never gave up on us. He said he would do what it takes to get us pregnant and he did us that. When we lost our first baby at 11weeks he was so compassionate.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Speak your mind and tell him what you want and need. He will listen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He always sat down with us and talked through everything. I needed hand holding throughout the process and he really was there for us.
Describe the protocols Michael Glassner used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Appointment in the morning are hard to come by. It is crowded but runs well. If getting your blood drawn make sure you drink a lot of water ahead of time. You are going to wait every time but it is worth the wait. Dr. Glass net will meet with you if you request it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility .
After all was said and done it was about $20,000
Treated 2011 - 2018
Dr Glassner is the most honest, caring and thorough doctor I have ever had. He feels your pain and wants what’s best for you. He helps lighten the mood with humor. He is generous. He will work with you financially if you are struggling. Dr. Glassner is compassionate and treats you like family.... Dr. Glassner treats me as if I am his own daughter. He is kind and compassionate, but always tells it like it is.
The doctors at the office [Main Line Fertility] are very thorough. The nurses and staff are very kind and compassionate. They have empathy. I have been there several times when finding out i miscarried and they cried along with me. The office is well run and they keep appointments running close to on time.... Around $30,000. However, I am doing a donor cycle now that Dr. Glassner is giving me a scholarship. I will not pay any of the $16000 cost for eggs or procedure.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He has a great sense of humor and is excellent at his job!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nursing staff has become family to me.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The doctors at the office are very thorough. The nurses and staff are very kind and compassionate. They have empathy. I have been there several times when finding out i miscarried and they cried along with me. The office is well run and they keep appointments running close to on time.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Main Line Fertility .
It is like a well oiled machine.
Treated 2008 - 2018
Michael Glassner always went over and beyond to help us and do the best he could do to give us a family. Always honest and blunt. Treated us like family!! Took the time out for me every visit and never felt like just a patient...always honest good or bad...Birth control to get a period. Z-pack- PIO- vaginal suppositories- doxycycline-
[Main Line Fertility is] Always willing to work with you [on cost]...I never had any complaints with anyone or anything. Everyone was wonderful at every visit...All the nursing staff was wonderful! So caring and loving...Michael Glassner always went over and beyond to help us and do the best he could do to give us a family. Always honest and blunt. Treated us like family!! Took the time out for me every visit and never felt like just a patient.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
How much he cares for his patients
Always took the time for me and always honest good or bad
Great lining to get the ivf process moving. Birth control to get a period. Z-pack- PIO- vaginal suppositories- doxycycline-
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
All the nursing staff was wonderful! So caring and loving
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I never had any complaints with anyone or anything. Everyone was wonderful at every visit. Just be prepared and go in with a open mind and bring a pen and paper to write everything down. Lots of info to try to remember.
Always willing to work with you
Describe Michael Glassner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Always let us make the decision. We always did 2 embryos at a time.
Treated 2012 - 2014
Dr. Glassner and the nurses took my concerns seriously and explained all the treatment plans in depth. Dr. Glassner let me have a voice in all decisions related to my care. That, in my opinion, is what makes the practice so good...Clinic has excellent communication and keeps you apprised of what is happening, takes emergency calls etc...
...the nurses [at Main Line Fertility - Paoli] are extremely empathetic. When I had a couple of cycles that resulted in negative tests, they - specially Margie - understood my pain and talked me through it. The time I was going to the clinic was very emotionally challenging for me, but it produced my twin boys via ivf and I really can't say enough positive things about the nurses and dr Glassner...Clinic has excellent communication and keeps you apprised of what is happening, takes emergency calls etc
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Be honest about your expectations
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
...the nurses are extremely empathetic. When I had a couple of cycles that resulted in negative tests, they - specially Margie - understood my pain and talked me through it. The time I was going to the clinic was very emotionally challenging for me, but it produced my twin boys via ivf and I really can't say enough positive things about the nurses and dr Glassner.
Treated 2011 - 2013
[Dr. John Orris was] ppen, honest, knowledgeable, personable with patients. Cares about you and your goals. I am forever thankful for him and his help to get pregnant...Most of the staff [at Main Line Fertility] was amazing. There was one or two who I didn't care for. But as humans we can't like everyone...Expensive above what insurance covered. But John worked with me
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Open, honest, knowledgeable, personable with patients. Cares about you and your goals. I am forever thankful for him and his help to get pregnant
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Always be open and honest about your intentions and goals
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Personable, honest, straight forward. Cares about your end Goal, empathetic, positive overall great guy
Describe the protocols John Orris used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
Standard peocedures as explained
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Most of the staff was amazing. There was one or two who I didn't care for. But as humans we can't like everyone
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Work with you for payment terms, easy to talk to on the phone, fairly quick appointments usually. Give back if donations are given
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Orris at Main Line Fertility .
Expensive above what insurance covered. But John worked with me
Treated 2014
[Dr. Michael Glassner] Very experienced and skillful. Too bad that I went through painful polyp removal surgery instead of fixing my husbands' fertility problems on the first place. I cannot find explanation why they do not offer serious anesthetics , but instead suggest to take Tylenol pills before performing painful operations...As of today, I wish doctor would point as soon as possible to the low count problem, without scheduling me for 2 surgeries removing polyps
[Main Line Fertility has a] Convenient location, schedule, facility. But I was so depressed for several weeks that this pain was so sharp during polyp surgery, and I had a panic attack because I was holding on until surgery was finished. If now any doctor would try to convince me that I have to do the same procedure in order to get pregnant, I would refuse...they do not offer serious anesthetics , but instead suggest to take Tylenol pills before performing painful operations.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Very professional attitude, nice and easy to talk to
Once only prescribed Chlomid for me, but I was anyway producing enough. I don't think I even needed it.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Over all nurses are sweet. But I wish they would be more straight to the point explaining me possible painful reaction during polyp removal. My second surgery was unbearably painful. I took Tylenol, which is useless in this situation. They clearly don't say how bad it could be. No wonder people prefer anastasia. But nobody offered me anything like that.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
copays, insurance mostly covered expences
Did not get to that point
Treated 2017
Dr. Glassner has incredible bedside manner. He is compassionate when he needs to be, and funny when he needs to be...never gave up on us, even in our hardest times. He was encouraging and compassionate. I truly credit him for getting us to our goals. He got personal, showing true emotion and empathy. He is incredibly knowledgeable and put us on an aggressive plan that worked...I was on a more aggressive treatment plan which included lipids, lovenox, and neupogen along with the other IVF drugs to help protect me and my baby from an auto-immune disease I have.
The clinic [Main Line Fertility] is clean, compassionate, knowledgeable, and conveniently located. The entire staff is sensitive and sympathetic to the sensitive situations you are going trough. Sometimes I would wait quite a while to be seen, this is the area they could improve...I was on a more aggressive treatment plan which included lipids, lovenox, and neupogen along with the other IVF drugs to help protect me and my baby from an auto-immune disease I have.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner never gave up on us, even in our hardest times. He was encouraging and compassionate. I truly credit him for getting us to our goals. He got personal, showing true emotion and empathy. He is incredibly knowledgeable and put us on an aggressive plan that worked.
He truly knows what he is doing. He is aggressive, but his forward thinking is what got us results. Ask questions so you are comfortable and understand completely your individual protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Sweet angels who were always compassionate and helpful
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic is clean, compassionate, knowledgeable, and conveniently located. The entire staff is sensitive and sympathetic to the sensitive situations you are going trough. Sometimes I would wait quite a while to be seen, this is the area they could improve.
I had some fertility coverage, but we ran out by the second retrieval.
I agree with Dr. Glassner's approach to do single embryo transfers. I felt he was thoughtful and considerate.
Paoli
He [Dr. Michael Glassner] highly suggested egg retrieval with freeze all and genetic PGD testing with a later single FET. My husband had expressed his goals of avoiding multiples and reducing genetic risks so this could be why he suggested the above...has a very busy schedule but will take the time to speak with you and answer all of your questions. He’s very personable and genuinely seems to care about your infertility goals...
The initial nurse I met with [at Main Line Fertility] was informative and very helpful in obtaining my old records...Some days [monitoring] appointments went quickly and smoothly while other days they took a while and you were ushered from one waiting area to the next...This is a busy clinic. Pros-they are flexible with their hours and you can pretty much pick your appointment time between 0700-1100. Cons-there are often long waits at the appointments. Average is an hour, but it Wasn’t unusual for it to take almost 2 hours. Clinic Nps
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is genuine and very experienced with what he does. He seems to be able to properly readjust fertility plans to get desired outcomes. He’s willing to take a more aggressive approach in fertility treatment. The only downside is that the clinic is busy and if you want to meet with Dr. Glassner there can be long waiting periods.
You may not get to see him as often as you might a physician at a smaller practice, but he has the experience and expertise for more difficult cases. It is worth your while to use Dr. Glassner.
Dr glassner has a very busy schedule but will take the time to speak with you and answer all of your questions. He’s very personable and genuinely seems to care about your infertility goals.
I was offered a more aggressive form of IUI if desired but after learning the risks, we declined and moved onto IVF. Our plan from the start was an egg retrieval with freeze all PGD testing due to my age. Please also note I only have one ovary. Cycle #1 follistim/ganarelix protocol failed-only 2 eggs developed-canceled Cycle #2 follistim/Lupron-8 eggs retrieved/2 made it to blastocyst. 2 frozen. Cycle #3 follistim/ganarelix higher dose/ 11 eggs retrieved/ 2 made it to blastocyst Cycle #4-follistim/ganarelix/ 15 eggs retrieved/4 made it to blastocysts
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Yes)
The initial nurse I met with was informative and very helpful in obtaining my old records.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Some days these appointments went quickly and smoothly while other days they took a while and you were ushered from one waiting area to the next. It really depended on how busy the clinic was.
I believe I was charged 5000$ for retrieval #4, 6000$ for retrieval #3, 7000$ for retrieval #2. Retrieval #1 was cancelled. My insurance paid for some of the monitoring. If you do FET With PGD the first transfer is only 2000$. I believe the ERA was 1,300$. PGD was somewhere around 7000$ with all associated fees.
He highly suggested egg retrieval with freeze all and genetic PGD testing with a later single FET. My husband had expressed his goals of avoiding multiples and reducing genetic risks so this could be why he suggested the above.
Philadelphia
Dr. Gocial is extremely kind and sensitive. He has an excellent bed-side manner. He always takes the time to explain things thoroughly and in a manner my husband and I can understand and always answers any questions we may have, no matter how many or how silly they be...do single embryo transfer as they want to minimize the risk of multiples. This is not an issue for us and are thankful for their caution...don't be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself. Dr. Gocial will make it easy for you to do this but don't be too shy to ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem.
IVF is not covered and all in, including PGD, it is approx. $18,000-20,000 [at Main Line Fertility]...Dr. Gocial and Main Line Fertility do single embryo transfer as they want to minimize the risk of multiples...The clinic's strength is its staff. From receptionists to nurses to doctors, you feel like you have the best team in your corner. 85% of the time someone is at the end of a phone to answer your question and those few times the nurses are busy, they return your call quickly.
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Gocial is someone I would refer a friend to without hesitation. He is empathetic and sensitive to the emotions that this journey may stir. Every visit he will shake our hands and ask us how we are doing. He explains everything in a manner that is easy to grasp and always asks if we have any questions. Like most couples, we never expected to be in this position but we are thankful we found Dr. Gocial to guide us through it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
As with any doctor, don't be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself. Dr. Gocial will make it easy for you to do this but don't be too shy to ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Describe the protocols Benjamin Gocial used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
We have done one trigger with timed intercourse. We have also done 4 iuis. The first iui I took 2.5mg of letrozole and ovidrel for my trigger. The second iui I took 5 mg of letrozole and ovidrel for my trigger. The third iui I did 5mg of letrozole and 2.5mg of clomind and ovidrel for my trigger. The fourth iui I did 5mg of letrozole and 75ius of follistim and ovidrel for my trigger. None of these protocols resulted in an positive pregnancy test. We are currently in the stimulation phase of ivf. We are doing 75ius of menopur and 225 ius of follistim.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Barb for iuis and different nurses for ivf)
All the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility have been incredibly patient and compassionate. They make the whole process so much easy. We always feel like they are rooting for us. They listen to every concern and provide clear guidance.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility .
Iui was covered by my insurance and I am not sure of the break down of the costs. IVF is not covered and all in, including PGD, it is approx. $18,000-20,000.
Describe Benjamin Gocial's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Dr. Gocial and Main Line Fertility do single embryo transfer as they want to minimize the risk of multiples. This is not an issue for us and are thankful for their caution.
Benjamin Gocial
Treated 2018 - 2019
He [Dr. John Orris] was pretty dictatorial and didn't describe rationales, other than being "aggressive"--his favorite word evidently...He made no real effort to listen to our specific concerns. Instead, he seemed to assume that he knew right away what our problem was and he recommended a cookie-cutter approach that did not seem to take any of our particulars into account. He kept using generic language like, "we'll get you pregnant," completely disregarding that our problem was repeated miscarriages and that in fact we conceived easily several times on our own.
The Bryn Mawr office [of Main Line Fertility] has so many people working in it that it's kind of impersonal. Morning appointments feel like cattle calls and sometimes they get backed up and waits can be long. I waited over an hour one time just for a blood draw. Maybe they are good if you are experiencing some forms of infertility, but I found them on the whole pretty insensitive about recurrent miscarriage. Everyone, doctors and nurses, was always saying, "Don't worry, we'll get you pregnant." For a lot of people, that's not the problem and it made me feel like they weren't paying attention to me as a person--or, more importantly, to me as a patient with a particular medical history.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Strengths: He represented himself as wanting to take an "aggressive" approach (he used that word a lot), and that sounded appealing to us. I wasn't getting any younger and we just wanted to hurry up and have the kid already. Weaknesses/things that were not to my taste: As I said before, he seemed to take somewhat of a generic, impersonal approach to our case. He talked about getting me pregnant rather than getting me a live birth (my problem was/is multiple miscarriages and I felt he was not paying attention to that). He did not ask any particulars about the past miscarriages and did not seem to think that any details were relevant. He adopted a very masculine/"bro" attitude toward my husband; maybe other men like that or feel it addresses their insecurity around infertility treatments but we thought it was weird. He informed me what we were going to do (medicated cycles, combo of clomid/letrozole), rather than advising and explaining a course of treatment. The first cycle (clomid + timed intercourse) did not work. The second cycle when I came in shortly before ovulation, he informed me (rather than suggesting to me) that we were going to do an IUI. When I expressed some hesitation, saying that I'd heard success rates were not much higher than timed intercourse for people with my medical history, he retorted in a snappy tone of voice, "Fine, then don't do it." And turned away and started ignoring me. I finally agreed to the IUI but I felt like I was bullied into it. It didn't work anyway. For the first time in my life I was having trouble getting pregnant--when I had come to him not for help conceiving but with figuring out what was happening with my miscarriages. The following year, I went back to MLF for monitoring on a new pregnancy (that we conceived on our own, not with their help) and ended up seeing him a couple times during that period. First, he gave me false hope when Dr Glassner had been telling me to prepare for another loss; when it finally ended in miscarriage again he came across as cold and unsympathetic. He scheduled me for a D&C--did not ask my opinion or preference--and again started talking about "getting aggressive". I let him do the procedure but I will never go back to him after this.
Stand up for yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions.
When he was ready to see you, he would stand at the end of the hall and shout your name (rather than looking into the waiting room and making eye contact). He made no real effort to listen to our specific concerns. Instead, he seemed to assume that he knew right away what our problem was and he recommended a cookie-cutter approach that did not seem to take any of our particulars into account. He kept using generic language like, "we'll get you pregnant," completely disregarding that our problem was repeated miscarriages and that in fact we conceived easily several times on our own. To be fair, I think he *thought* he was being personable and congenial, making chitchat, but it came off as insincere and like he was not really listening.
1st cycle--100 clomid 2nd cycle--150 clomid, 5 letrozole He was pretty dictatorial and didn't describe rationales, other than being "aggressive"--his favorite word evidently.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
It's nice that they have multiple locations, however, you should know that most of the doctors rotate between locations. I chose the clinic mostly for its location in Bryn Mawr, but then I found out that if I wanted to keep seeing my same doctor I had to travel occasionally to the West Chester and Paoli locations as well. The nurses also change locations so it's hard to get to know them. The Bryn Mawr office has so many people working in it that it's kind of impersonal. Morning appointments feel like cattle calls and sometimes they get backed up and waits can be long. I waited over an hour one time just for a blood draw. Maybe they are good if you are experiencing some forms of infertility, but I found them on the whole pretty insensitive about recurrent miscarriage. Everyone, doctors and nurses, was always saying, "Don't worry, we'll get you pregnant." For a lot of people, that's not the problem and it made me feel like they weren't paying attention to me as a person--or, more importantly, to me as a patient with a particular medical history. If you are willing to walk five minutes at the Bryn Mawr office, you can get free street parking. I wish they had electronic medical records and some sort of patient portal where we could log in and see our test results. With these huge paper files, it feels like a different decade. Also, sometimes they would forget to forward my file to the appropriate office where my appointment was on a particular day.
My insurance doesn't cover IVF but does cover other infertility procedures, medications, etc. So I just had a $35 copay with each visit
Describe John Orris's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
I think they are all a bit disorganized--front desk, doctors, everyone. My initial doctor didn't order a full reproductive loss panel though I had had repeated miscarriages; I've had nurses say they are going to call with test results and then they don't; nurses say they are going to call in prescriptions and then they don't; and one time I called to schedule a new cycle with my particular doctor and the receptionist scheduled me with him for a date and time at an office location where he wasn't even going to be on that particular day! I showed up for the appointment and they looked at me like I was crazy--"Dr Orris is never here on Wednesdays" etc. The doctor who was there was able to squeeze me in, but none of this was reassuring.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Although we have still not been successful, I have been very happy with my treatment to date. Dr. Gocial always listens to my concerns with compassion and presents options to consider. I appreciate that I see him often during each cycle so I have the opportunity to ask questions when needed.... Our first cycle with Dr. Gocial was a medicated IUI with letrozole. This resulted in a pregnancy that was unfortunately lost at 8 weeks. Dr. Gocial performed a D&C and additional follow up testing including a hysteroscopy.
The center city office [Main Line Fertility] is great because it’s very small. This gives you a much more personalized feel which is why I moved my care here from another larger clinic. For weekend treatments you should be prepared to travel to The Bryn Mawr facility.... All of Dr. Gocial’s staff are amazing. Very supportive and great communicators. They go out of their way to help manage treatment and schedules.... IUI is covered by our insurance with a $30 copay.
How was your experience with Benjamin Gocial at Main Line Fertility ?
Advocate for yourself, but try to place some trust in the care team as well.
I switched to this clinic precisely because I was interested in a more personal approach. Both Dr. Gocial and his staff always make me feel like they are treating my condition in a personal way.
Our first cycle with Dr. Gocial was a medicated IUI with letrozole. This resulted in a pregnancy that was unfortunately lost at 8 weeks. Dr. Gocial performed a D&C and additional follow up testing including a hysteroscopy. Our second cycle was another letrozole IUI. We needed to adjust dosing during this cycle to better my response. Currently we are in our third IUI cycle and combined both clomid and letrozole.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Barb)
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The center city office is great because it’s very small. This gives you a much more personalized feel which is why I moved my care here from another larger clinic. For weekend treatments you should be prepared to travel to The Bryn Mawr facility.
IUI is covered by our insurance with a $30 copay. Medications aside from. The HCG trigger shots were also covered. Triggers cost $70 each. Each office visit was subject to my specialist copay fee of $60.
Benjamin Gocial
Philadelphia
Although I do not see Dr. Glassner each time, when I do he is very open and honest about the route of treatment and what needs to be done. While he is clear on the information he gives, he does so in a way that makes the patient feel comfortable. He seems to understand this process is emotional and caters to that when discussing treatment, issues, etc, with his patients...[treatment included] the clomid challenge in order to see if I was able to grow more follicles (it worked, I grew more follicles) 2.) Tons of bloodwork to test my cycle and how I ovulate 3.) Ultrasounds (internal and external to check the status of my uterus and follicles (showed that I responded well to the clomid) 4.) Hysteroscopy to see how viable my uterus is (which they found a fibroid in the uterine cavity and I then needed to have a hysteroscopic myomectomy), 5.)HSG which tested for block fallopian tubes (which we learned my remaining tube is blocked. I had one removed in 2009) 6.) 1st cycle if IVF up to egg retrieval 7.) Embryo freezing 8.) FET cycle in about 2 weeks.
Hysteroscopy [at Main Line Fertility] to see how viable my uterus is (which they found a fibroid in the uterine cavity and I then needed to have a hysteroscopic myomectomy)...The nursing staff is absolutely amazing! They are very caring and are sure to make you feel at ease each and every time you visit...The strengths are the short wait times, the great attitudes of the staff, the willingness everyone has to help the patients...their goal is the same as the patients, to get the patient pregnant! I think the only weakness the office has is the time restrictions for appointments. They dont really have appointments past 2:30pm which makes it difficult when you work.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask all the questions you want. Do not be afraid to voice your opinion or clarify something you do not understand.
Dr. Glassner and his staff are all very welcoming and empathetic to the reason why you are visiting their office. Everyone takes the time to make sure you understand every step of treatment and they are always willing to answer any question their patients have.
I began this process over a year ago so far I have been through a lot of testing and diagnosis. This includes, 1.) the clomid challenge in order to see if I was able to grow more follicles (it worked, I grew more follicles) 2.) Tons of bloodwork to test my cycle and how I ovulate 3.) Ultrasounds (internal and external to check the status of my uterus and follicles (showed that I responded well to the clomid) 4.) Hysteroscopy to see how viable my uterus is (which they found a fibroid in the uterine cavity and I then needed to have a hysteroscopic myomectomy), 5.)HSG which tested for block fallopian tubes (which we learned my remaining tube is blocked. I had one removed in 2009) 6.) 1st cycle if IVF up to egg retrieval 7.) Embryo freezing 8.) FET cycle in about 2 weeks.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Medication, bloodwork and office visit copays, surgical copays, anesthesia copay, IVF costs for procedure and medications
Philadelphia

He [Dr. Michael Glassner] can be speedy when answering questions but don’t hesitate to ask him to slow down and repeat. Also be ready to have an idea of what route you would like to take (IUI, IVF, medications). On initial consult he presented me with a variety of options, percentages of success with each option and then asked me what road I would like to take...Because my initial consult was around the same time I was starting a new cycle, I had the option to start treatment immediately. i was prescribed 100mg clomid and 1500 mg metformin. Unfortunately the resulted in potentially 8 mature follicles and the cycle was cancelled.
Everyone [at Main Line Fertility] was friendly and hopeful for my success. Everyone speaks to you like a friend and not just like a patient...The nursing staff was very friendly. They always have a smile on their face...Strengths: Your doctor will see you directly at almost every appointment. Another strength is that the staff are very involved in helping you navigate and understand your insurance coverage. Weakness: Because your doctor will see you directly wait times can be somewhat long, i.e. One hour for baseline ultrasound, bloodwork and talking with doctor.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is very straightforward when he speaks. He is not the type to beat around the bush, he is gets straight to the point (which I prefer). My experience so far has been great. I am not the type to be sad about my situation, but rather eager to find a solution. Dr. Glassner had the same feeling and is eager to find a recipe that will result in a healthy baby.
Be ready with questions and write them down. He can be speedy when answering questions but don’t hesitate to ask him to slow down and repeat. Also be ready to have an idea of what route you would like to take (IUI, IVF, medications). On initial consult he presented me with a variety of options, percentages of success with each option and then asked me what road I would like to take.
Everyone was friendly and hopeful for my success. Everyone speaks to you like a friend and not just like a patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nursing staff was very friendly. They always have a smile on their face.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
So far no cost since I have only done an initial consult and had a cancelled IUI cycle.
Treated 2019 - 2020
Friendly, but states things honestly and up front. He [Dr. Minassian] always used my name and answered any questions that I had. He made me feel comfortable when I was extremely nervous to have a Male doctor. He has definitely met my expectations and exceeded in excellent patient care... We did clomid and a trigger shot. Then did an iui. It worked but miscarried... He mentioned the multiple embryo transfer when we do ivf
The office [Main Line Fertility] is very well Organized. All the staff there is Friendly and they Communicate well! The only thing I'd say was the girl who did blood draws didn't seem to be able to do it well. It always hurt and more often than not she couldn't find the vein and would go through both arms and wiggling it around. But no one else has ever had trouble finding it for me. But she is very sweet and I'm grateful to be a patient at MLF in reading
How was your experience with Shahab Minassian at Main Line Fertility ?
Friendly, but states things honestly and up front. He always used my name and answered any questions that I had. He made me feel comfortable when I was extremely nervous to have a Male doctor. He has definitely met my expectations and exceeded in excellent patient care
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shahab Minassian at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask questions and be sure to be involved in the decision process
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shahab Minassian at Main Line Fertility ?
He always used my name and was nice, accommodating and pleasant to be around
Describe the protocols Shahab Minassian used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
We did clomid and a trigger shot. Then did an iui. It worked but miscarried
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Very friendly, and able to answer any additional questions that I had
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The office is very well Organized. All the staff there is Friendly and they Communicate well! The only thing I'd say was the girl who did blood draws didn't seem to be able to do it well. It always hurt and more often than not she couldn't find the vein and would go through both arms and wiggling it around. But no one else has ever had trouble finding it for me. But she is very sweet and I'm grateful to be a patient at MLF in reading
Describe the costs associated with your care under Shahab Minassian at Main Line Fertility .
Most of it has been covered by my insurance except my husband's chromosome testing
Describe Shahab Minassian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
He mentioned the multiple embryo transfer when we do ivf
Shahab Minassian
Reading
Treated 2017
Agreed with her [Dr. Brasile] recommendation on single embryo transfer...is very compassionate and always took the time to make my husband and I feel like we were getting her best care...We have done medical treatment x3 , IUI x3, IVF x2, and FET x5. Throughout our process she has always been honest...We appreciated all she has done for us and couldn't have chosen a better doctor...recommended all freeze so that my body could recover.
Physicians [at Main Line Fertility] are often not in agreement on plan of care. Thankfully we saw Dr. Brasile primarily and were able to keep consistency...Various costs associated with meds ranging from $15-$2,000 per cycle. IVF $8,200 plus the cost of medications. FET $3500 plus the cost of medications. PGS testing approximately $3500...Strengths -convenient locations in the PHL area -90% of nurses and ultrasound techs are wonderful and make your experience so much better -very clean environment Weakness - they do not offer a bundle for IVF payment and after multiple rounds it is VERY expensive
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Brasile started treating my husband and I over a year ago. We have done medical treatment x3 , IUI x3, IVF x2, and FET x5. Throughout our process she has always been honest but more importantly she was compassionate and kind. Throughout our struggles there have been lots of ups and downs. We appreciated all she has done for us and couldn't have chosen a better doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
You're in great hands!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Brasile is very compassionate and always took the time to make my husband and I feel like we were getting her best care.
Describe the protocols Deanna Brasile used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
1. First cycle I was on clomid. Ovulated 3 eggs. Was told when I was ovulating via ultrasound and bloodwoork. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 2. Second cycle took clomid and letrozole. Ovulated 2 eggs. Negative postcoital test. Did IUI based on ovulation monitored by bloodwork and ultrasound. Took Crinone. Negative pregnancy test. 3. This cycle took clomid and letrozole. Ovulated 1 egg based on blood work and ultrasound monitoring. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 4. Fourth cycle took injections. Clomid, Gonal f, cetrotide, and trigger shot. Ovulated approximately 5 eggs. Did IUI based on ultrasound and blood work. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 5. Took 1 month off 6. This month just took Letrozole in anticipation of possibility of IVF the following month. Monitoring of ultrasound and blood work. Ovulated 1egg. Took Crinone until negative pregnancy test. 7. September 2017 we did IVF. Was on Gonal F, cetrotide, and low dose Hcg. We had 40 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, and 11 made it to blastocyst stage on day 5 for all freeze. Dr Brasile recommended all freeze so that my body could recover. I did not have OHS. 8. October 2017 we did FET. Was started on Estrace 2 mg/three times per day and baby aspirin. Monitored via ultrasound & bloodwork. When lining was greater than 8cm - FET was scheduled. 5 days before transfer I was placed on medrol dose pack, PIO shots, Crinone, estrace, and baby asprin. Transferred 1 blastocyst and went on 24 hour bed rest. After transfer continued on medications until negative pregnancy test. 9. November 2017 same protocol. Only change was 1 10 mg Valium prior to FET. December got BFP after 2 week wait. Continued on PIO and Crinone. Ultrasound and bloodwork weekly. At week 7 no heartbeat. Diagnosed blighted ovum. 10. Did rush PGS testing in March prior to our 3rd transfer. Transferred on PGS normal embryo with same med protocol as our prior FET. BFN after 2 week wait. No remaining embryos from 1st retrieval. 11. In June did a second IVF retrieval. Was on Gonal F, cetrotide, and low dose Hcg. Retrieved 22 eggs, 9 fertilized, 4 ended up making it to blast stage and being frozen after PGS biopsy done. PGS testing revealed 2 normal, 2 abnormal. 12. In July we did FET. Was started on Estrace 2 mg/three times per day and baby aspirin. Monitored via ultrasound & bloodwork. When lining was greater than 8cm - FET was scheduled. 5 days before transfer I was placed on medrol dose pack, PIO shots, Crinone, estrace, and baby asprin. Transferred 1 blastocyst and went on 24 hour bed rest. Added Lovenox to medication regimen every night. Continued on medications until negative pregnancy test. 13. Did an ERA cycle based on Dr. Brasile's recommendations that revealed that I was 24 hours pre-receptive. 14. In September we did the same preparation for a FET. The only change was I took 24 hours more medication prior to transfer to correct for my ERA. Took Lovenox after transfer every evening until negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
IVF nursing staff in Bryn Mawr is amazing! I can say enough about how great they are. Nurses at Paoli and West Chester are also wonderful. One of our nurses was an angel throughout our journey. Very grateful for all these women.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility .
Describe Deanna Brasile's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
Agreed with her recommendation on single embryo transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
Physicians are often not in agreement on plan of care. Thankfully we saw Dr. Brasile primarily and were able to keep consistency.
West Chester

I am very impressed with Dr. Orris...On the third and final cycle [of IUI], I took a booster shot to ensure the timing was correct and luckily got pregnant on the third try...After each ultrasound and bloodwork, I was taken to the doctor's office to go over results/next steps...Due to my PCOS and anovulation, I was put on rounds of Clomid and Letrozole to induce ovulation. I would be seen at least once if not twice a week to measure my progress and to see if ovulation was occurring. Once they were comfortable with the ovulation taking place, I had two cycles with IUI that didn't time up properly.
The staff at MLF were so wonderful and helpful; all the doctors clearly explained everything to me at every visit. After each ultrasound and bloodwork, I was taken to the doctor's office to go over results/next steps. Every one's bedside manner was extremely warm...I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brie [nurse]. She looked after me almost every visit; took my blood (painlessly I might add), and was always on hand for my questions. Brie was the kind of nurse that you hope will be looking after you; she is so warm and sweet and is a pleasure to talk to and to get to see every week!
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
I am very impressed with Dr. Orris and his setup at MLF. His resident, Dr. Kurtz, was super helpful and he was there along the way to help administer any advice or diagnosis. I am so thankful that my experience with infertility was handled by the folks at MLF.
Don't be afraid to ask questions as everyone there is always happy to answer them.
Due to my PCOS and anovulation, I was put on rounds of Clomid and Letrozole to induce ovulation. I would be seen at least once if not twice a week to measure my progress and to see if ovulation was occurring. Once they were comfortable with the ovulation taking place, I had two cycles with IUI that didn't time up properly. On the third and final cycle, I took a booster shot to ensure the timing was correct and luckily got pregnant on the third try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Brie)
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brie. She looked after me almost every visit; took my blood (painlessly I might add), and was always on hand for my questions. Brie was the kind of nurse that you hope will be looking after you; she is so warm and sweet and is a pleasure to talk to and to get to see every week!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
MLF set the bar high for my expectations for OB/GYN care. In fact, I quite wish they were my OB/GYN! I am so thankful and feel so lucky to have been entrusted into their care. They did everything they could to explain everything I needed to do and follow up with me when it should have been done. They take great care of their patients and I cannot say enough about our experience there.
Don't remember specifics, but luckily with insurance, costs were minimal compared to what we were expecting.
Treated 2017 - 2019
Dr. Brasile was very aggressive with my treatments. We went straight to IUI based on tests from my previous clinic. I was able to see her at every visit and she made time to talk with us whenever needed...She is direct, which I appreciated...was always kind and compassionate. When we realized only 1 egg fertilized correctly she called me crying and feeling terrible. She said that my 1 embryo would get me pregnant, and it did.
The IVF process went very quick [at Main Line Fertility]. It felt like a total of two weeks and then we were doing our transfer...At the appointments they [nurses] were always welcoming and warm. I felt that my concerns were taken seriously...I always had a morning appointment and I was in and out quickly...we had a first responders discount...They have multiple locations and great hours. I felt that I could get to work on time, and I didnt wait long for my visits. The front desk staff was very friendly, Nicole was always super helpful. When we were thinking of doing a clinical trial they coordinator tried her hardest to get us in, and then I was pregnant so it wasn’t needed.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
She is direct, which I appreciated.
Dr. Brasille was always kind and compassionate. When we realized only 1 egg fertilized correctly she called me crying and feeling terrible. She said that my 1 embryo would get me pregnant, and it did.
The IVF process went very quick. It felt like a total of two weeks and then we were doing our transfer. I gave myself shots 2x a day, plus progesterone every other day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility .
At the appointments they were always welcoming and warm. I felt that my concerns were taken seriously.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I always had a morning appointment and I was in and out quickly. I don’t remember any specific days that there was a backup.
We had to pay out of pocket for everything but medicine, but we had a first responders discount.
The office recommends only one embryo transfer for a person my age. I didn’t have a preference either way. We ended up with only one embryo, so that’s what we went with.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
I ended up needing one more test before we could do the IVF so it was pushed back a month.
West Chester

She [Dr. Brasile] is a very “no nonsense”? Get straight down to business personality. I believe she is very knowledgeable, but she never asked me how many children we would like to have. We just went straight to IUI, the 1st try failed and I am in the TWW for my 2nd IUI now.... She’s not the right doctor for a timid patient. She will not ask you if you have questions. I suppose she just assumes you already know what she’s talking about.
The staff [Main Line Fertility- West Chester] is very kind and warm but they almost never know why I am in that day. I came in with sperm for my first IUI and the nurse thought I was there for more monitoring.... They have a lot of locations which can make things a bit more convenient but the hours are not the best. They don’t open until 8am even for bloodwork. I am always late for work after an appointment. It feels like a revolving door at times.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
She is a very “no nonsense”? Get straight down to business personality. I believe she is very knowledgeable, but she never asked me how many children we would like to have. We just went straight to IUI, the 1st try failed and I am in the TWW for my 2nd IUI now.
The office always feels like a revolving door no matter which location I go to. They barely have enough seats in the waiting room. I never really feel like I can spend any time asking questions.
100 mg Clomid for 5 days for my 1st IUI cycle with monitoring and timed IUI. I have no idea why she chose this course. 2nd IUI I did 150 mg Clomid for 2 or 3 days then 100 mg for the remaining days (5 days of Clomid total) with a trigger shot (7500 Novarel) for IUI because my fiancé went out of town. Booster of 2500 Novarel a week after initial shot to potential improve success. I am in the TWW now.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The staff is very kind and warm but they almost never know why I am in that day. I came in with sperm for my first IUI and the nurse thought I was there for more monitoring.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
My iuis have been covered by insurance so I’ve only had to pay for meds so far. I purchased the trigger shot Novarel for $140 at my clinic. I also have to pay $40 copay every time I walk in the door, even for bloodwork.
We have not done ivf at this time.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
I was trying to schedule my 2 nd IUI not knowing which day it would be so I made two appointments at two of their clinics based on timing (two different days) or so I THOUGHT. Both appointments were made on the same day at the same location. It ended up working out but what if it hadn’t?
Treated 2017
Dr. Orris is very open, clear, and honest.... Strategy was to try and get husbands count up and increase motility. He had him on different vitamins to help increase this. We did do clomid at least once but the main course of action was IUI. ... He was very honest with us, but let us make the decisions. He told us from the beginning that with the numbers ivf may be the best but we didn’t want to jump right to that and with us being young he was excited to try to explore different options. Easy to ask questions and you knew you were going to get a real response from him.
Strength [of Main Line Fertility] would be the professionalism and kindness. Weakness would be how slow things would take. Waiting rooms would be packed and you would wait for awhile. It can be hard I guess with so many different patients and scheduling around cycles but it was very rare when we didn’t have to wait for a long time. Would be nice to have a better system. ... All were very friendly and helpful. Never had an issue and would let us look at the sperm under microscope to better understand motility and count. Very professional and kind
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Orris is very open, clear, and honest. We knew what we were going to get from him and we knew when it was a risk for us to proceed that month even if the numbers were there. He was very honest with us, but let us make the decisions. He told us from the beginning that with the numbers ivf may be the best but we didn’t want to jump right to that and with us being young he was excited to try to explore different options. Easy to ask questions and you knew you were going to get a real response from him.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions and be honest with where you are at
Honest and open conversations. Talked about our likes and dislikes. Very friendly and open. All of us were Philadelphia fans and he even offered some Flyers tickets to us when he couldn’t attend
Strategy was to try and get husbands count up and increase motility. He had him on different vitamins to help increase this. We did do clomid at least once but the main course of action was IUI. Most of the time my husbands count was still low and motility was low but my husband and I decided to proceed even knowing it was a low risk. There were a few tests my husband took when count was looking better but we decided to take a break (financial reasons) when we knew IVF was next option. We were told about different trials we could sign up for but did not
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Strength would be the professionalism and kindness. Weakness would be how slow things would take. Waiting rooms would be packed and you would wait for awhile. It can be hard I guess with so many different patients and scheduling around cycles but it was very rare when we didn’t have to wait for a long time. Would be nice to have a better system.
I do not recall. I remember paying a $200-300 for IUI. The pre-work labs were costly. They were honest about some that were not necessary but optional so we did opt out on a few.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Brasille is a very knowledgeable doctor. I was taken care of very well under her care. She’s friendly, outgoing and very personable. I love that in a doctor. The only concern I had with her had to do with my retroverted uterus. And sometimes after my IUI’s I was in pain.... For each IUI we did a combination of clomid and/or letrozole. She referred my husband to a urologist to work on sperm counts. Unfortunately, none of those IUI’s resulted in pregnancy.
Main Line Fertility West Cheater is a smaller clinic than their main office in Bryn Mawr, however, the treatment is still excellent. The staff is caring, gets back to me in a omelet manner and truly knows me.... The nurses under Dr. Brasille are so friendly, knowledgeable and understanding.... With Dr. Brasille I did 9 IUI’s. We were saving for IVF and she was patient with us trying IUI so many times.... Dr. Brasille is so confident and kind. She is friendly and always remembers me.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Brasille is a very knowledgeable doctor. I was taken care of very well under her care. She’s friendly, outgoing and very personable. I love that in a doctor. The only concern I had with her had to do with my retroverted uterus. And sometimes after my IUI’s I was in pain. She is a fully competent doctor and I have no doubts in her ability to create a healthy baby for couples!
Make sure to get your questions in. Dr. Brasille is super friendly and sometimes you get talking so much and I would forget to ask what I needed to ask.
Dr. Brasille is so confident and kind. She is friendly and always remembers me. Even though I switched to another doctor, she still remembers me and is excited for me. I talk to her when I run into her at the clinic and I always greeted with a hug.
With Dr. Brasille I did 9 IUI’s. We were saving for IVF and she was patient with us trying IUI so many times. For each IUI we did a combination of clomid and/or letrozole. She referred my husband to a urologist to work on sperm counts. Unfortunately, none of those IUI’s resulted in pregnancy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nurses under Dr. Brasille are so friendly, knowledgeable and understanding.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
IUI’s - covered by insurance Medication - only covered Co-pays for IUI medication.
No transfers done with Dr. Brasille

Treated 2014 - 2015
I just feel that they [the nurses] are all really good at their jobs - lots of knowledge and experience combined with compassion and reassurance. All of my questions were answers and my calls were returned promptly.
How was your experience with John Orris at Main Line Fertility ?
He got me pregnant on my first round of IVF so I can't argue with the results! I saw all three doctors in the practice at one time or another. I felt that Dr. Orris was more optimistic about the possibility of getting me pregnant through IUI (which was unsuccessful). It was after seeing Dr. Glassner that I was encouraged to move right on to IVF if I wanted to be aggressive about getting pregnant. Dr. Orris sometimes says some funny things, like "You've got a monster follicle that's about ready to blow" and prescribed my husband and I to "knock the boots" on certain dates! But he clearly knows what he is doing.
Stick with it, it works and he knows what he is doing!
The doctor focused mainly on the medical side of things and my treatment plan. The nurses were there to provide more of the human touch and encouragement. The doctor did hug me when I got pregnant though!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
I just feel that they are all really good at their jobs - lots of knowledge and experience combined with compassion and reassurance. All of my questions were answers and my calls were returned promptly.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. B [Brasile] is very warm and kind. She has a great “bedside manner”. The office is very busy sometimes and at some apts things did feel rushed.... I came to Dr.B after a second early miscarriage (around 4-5 weeks), at the time I had been ttc for ) months. I have a 4 year old son, who I had no issues conceiving. I had presumed low progesterone, so I did 2 cycles of natural ovulation with progesterone supplements. No pregnancy.
Main Line Fertility has several locations but not all are open each day of the week. This means some apts on some days I have to travel over an hour to an open clinic. Wait times can be long, the office is usually busy and things can feel rushed.... Because the clinics can be busy, my impression has been that you (the patient) needs to direct care in some way- remind staff of the plan, revisit previous treatments, remind them of miscarrages etc. sometimes it feels like the history isn’t reviewed before the consult.
How was your experience with Deanna Brasile at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr.B is friendly and kind. She’s warm and funny. My only concern has been that wait times can be long, the clinic can be very busy and she can seem rushed. This sometimes makes me feel pushed along, and often think of questions after the fact.
Think of questions ahead of time and be ready to ask away. Bring a good book, wait times can be long.
Dr. B is very warm and kind. She has a great “bedside manner”. The office is very busy sometimes and at some apts things did feel rushed.
I came to Dr.B after a second early miscarriage (around 4-5 weeks), at the time I had been ttc for ) months. I have a 4 year old son, who I had no issues conceiving. I had presumed low progesterone, so I did 2 cycles of natural ovulation with progesterone supplements. No pregnancy. Then we tried 3 cycles of high dose letrozole to try to make me superovulate. I responded well (1-2 follicles) but All negative. Then 3 cycles of clomid and letrozole and still no pregnancy. Then I was told the next step would be injectables or ivf. I took the summer off. Still not pregnant and I am now back getting worked up for an ivf trial. While getting worked up I am trying another clomid/ letrozole cycle
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
They are very nice and personable. They really know their stuff. But again, sometimes apts feel rushed since there are so many patients to see
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Each visit has a $50 co/pay. Special procedures- tube flushing- have additional costs. Labs were expensive. Meds can be expensive. But this is not due to MLF, it’s due to my insurance