Selling medication is not offered

52 Second Ave
Waltham, MA 02451
617-726-8868

2017, 18 Eggs Frozen
He [Dr. Aaron Styer] was very patient with me!...I am a business professional and I am single and have watched all of my girlfriends get pregnant. I was quite anxious about what Dr. Styer was going to tell me about my eggs. From the first minute of the consult with him, he was so good to reassure me that I did was not obliged to do anything. He really laid out all of the options for fertility preservation and really helped me understand what the real pros and cons of egg freezing were.
[The nurses at Massachusetts General Hospital] They were all so god about walking me through every step of the process and really helped me when I felt really overwhelmed...Very well run clinic and answered all of my questions. Very easy for patients to communicate with the clinic. The staff were also incredible. They were very friendly when we came in for our visits. There were no weaknesses.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He was just so down to earth and did everything he could to answer my questions...no matter how anxious or emotional I got. He really made me feel like I was his only patient. It was the best experience I have had with any of my doctors!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
I would suggest that any patient be as ope and honest with him. He is very responsive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
I am a business professional and I am single and have watched all of my girlfriends get pregnant. I was quite anxious about what Dr. Styer was going to tell me about my eggs. From the first minute of the consult with him, he was so good to reassure me that I did was not obliged to do anything. He really laid out all of the options for fertility preservation and really helped me understand what the real pros and cons of egg freezing were. He was very patient with me!
Describe the protocols Aaron K. Styer used in your cycles at Massachusetts General Hospital and their degree of success.
Birth control pills, Cetrotide, Gonal F and Menopur
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
Describe Aaron K. Styer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Not appicable. I froze eggs
Danvers
Dr.Styer really reviewed every piece of my history and made sure he had every part of my medical history. He really knew me as a patient. He went on to ask me about my professional life and genuinely cared about who I am as a person....I though being a fertility patient was going top be scary and hard. Dr. Styer and his nurse Cheryl really helped me find my way and take control of the process...He is great at answering questions and making you feel empowered to take control of your fertility.
The clinic [MGH - Danvers] downtown was well run and everyone was very kind...It was the most enjoyable experience I have had as a patient. I though being a fertility patient was going top be scary and hard. Dr. Styer and his nurse Cheryl really helped me find my way and take control of the process...They [nurses] always knew my name and who I was an got me through the process with flying colors.!...We then did PGS to test my embryos...
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
We used birth control pills for 2 weeks, then Gonal G, Menopur, antagonist, and upron trigger. We then did PGS to test my embryos. We could then transfer the single best normal embryos and it worked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl and Toni)
They always knew my name and who I was an got me through the process with flying colors.!
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
The clinic downtown was well run and everyone was very kind
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital.
It was covered by insurance
He really emphasized the need to transfer one embryo to reduce my risk for twins. He really educated me on elective single embryo transfer
Danvers
He simply made the whole process very manageable for me and really encouraged me to ask questions and be a real participant in my care. He really felt as though I was empowered to succeed and to take control of my infertility... Dr. Styer really tried to see me for all of my ultrasounds and procedures and really personalized everything for me. I even saw him out in public and he remembered everything about me. Very impressive!
The clinic [Massachusetts General Hospital] was very efficient and Dr. Styer's team really worked to get me to treatment as quickly as possible... Cheryl [a nurse] was always so comforting and really answered all of my questions.... Birth control pills, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide and then a Lupron trigger. We transfrerred 2 blastocysts due to my age.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He really listens to what you have to say. I feel like some doctors provide lip service. He took my concerns and questions seriously.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl)
Cheryl was always so comforting and really answered all of my questions.
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
The clinic was very efficient and Dr. Styer's team really worked to get me to treatment as quickly as possible
all covered inusrance
Yes, he reviewed it in depth. But did not advise since I am almost 40 and were not not doing PGS
Danvers
Dr. Styer really listened to the emotional side of things. He held my hand and walked me through the process and offered a lot of great support and encouragement...Dr Styer has an excellent bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable and progressive, takes the time to listen to issues and go through your care. Too bad all my doctors aren't at his level. He gave us top notch care!..Clomid and gonal F with IUI
Great systems in place [at MGH - Danvers]. They really accommodate your needs...His [Dr. Styer's] nurse Cherly was great!...Dr Styer has an excellent bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable and progressive, takes the time to listen to issues and go through your care. Too bad all my doctors aren't at his level. He gave us top notch care!...Dr. Styer really listened to the emotional side of things. He held my hand and walked me through the process and offered a lot of great support and encouragement.
How was your experience with Aaron K. Styer at Massachusetts General Hospital?
He really listens to what you have to say. You can ask him any question..no matter how big or small
Clomid and gonal F with IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital.
His nurse Cherly was great!
Describe your experience with Massachusetts General Hospital.
Great systems in place. They really accommodate your needs
Covered by insurance
He really treated us to reduce our risk for twins
2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
The first IUI was great, a lot of information, timely detailed instructions. This second IUI (was suppose to be IVF) was confusing, received mismatching information from nurses, and generally was made to feel that they didn't really care about the outcome.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Sabatini Morris at Massachusetts General Hospital?
Mary Sabatini Morris