Maureen Moomjy PC

Maureen Moomj
30 E 60th St Suite 1901
212-230-1055
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Maureen Moomjy PC to a friend?

1 doctor
Maureen Moomjy
2019 - 2020
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr. Moomjy is very thorough and explains everything, but make sure to ask questions and take notes so you can keep up...I was diagnosed with low AMH level for my age (31 at the time). Immediately, Dr. Moomjy had me begin COQ-10 and DHEA, which I continued until I received a positive pregnancy test about 6 months later. She felt I was a candidate for both IUI and IVF. We went with two rounds of IUI and conceived on the 2nd one. Honestly, I was shocked. I was sure we were going to have to resort to IVF and I am so glad we didn't, as it would have been much more invasive. Dr. Moomjy really didn't sway me toward either, and I'm glad my husband and I went with a 2nd IUI.
We went with two rounds of IUI and conceived on the 2nd one [at Maureen Moomjy PC]...Carolina and Tatiana go above and beyond in their nursing care. They are highly communicative, and always made sure to tell me exactly what labs were being ordered. They are easily reachable by phone and email and are quick to pass along lab results when asked...Edith at the front desk is an insurance whisperer. She fights to make sure all of Dr. Moomjy's patients are covered as much as possible. The practice is very organized when it comes to booking and changing appointments, sending reminders, etc. Our first unsuccessful IUI occurred in February 2020, about a month before th
2019 - 2020
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Maureen Moomjy at Maureen Moomjy PC?
Dr. Moomjy is a true pro. She explains everything in full detail, in a no B.S. way that my husband and I found to be very reassuring. Over the course of almost a year, we were assessed by her, she performed an HSG, corrective surgery on my septate uterus, and two IUIs, the second of which was successful. Every step of the way, I felt comforted knowing I was under the care of Dr. Moomjy. I cannot say enough about her and her practice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maureen Moomjy at Maureen Moomjy PC?
Take notes! Dr. Moomjy is very thorough and explains everything, but make sure to ask questions and take notes so you can keep up.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maureen Moomjy at Maureen Moomjy PC?
Dr. Moomjy and her team are like a family to us at this point. It's a very small office and we got to know everyone on staff. We would talk about their kids, what was going on at work for us, etc. The vibe was in stark contrast with what I have heard about from friends who went with larger fertility clinics in hospital settings.
Describe the protocols Maureen Moomjy used in your cycles at Maureen Moomjy PC and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Maureen Moomjy PC.
Edith at the front desk is an insurance whisperer. She fights to make sure all of Dr. Moomjy's patients are covered as much as possible. The practice is very organized when it comes to booking and changing appointments, sending reminders, etc. Our first unsuccessful IUI occurred in February 2020, about a month before the NYC lockdown due to the pandemic. We decided to take a break from trying. Come May 1, the day Dr. Moomjy's office was back open, she called to check in and see how we were doing, talk to us about our options, and ease us back into the process. We ended up getting a 2nd IUI that month that resulted in a positive pregnancy test. Thank you so much Dr. Moomjy and to your entire team!
Maureen Moomjy
Maureen Moomjy PC
Maureen Moomj

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Maureen Moomjy at Maureen Moomjy PC.