Mercy Clinic Fertility Services

Medical Tower B
621 S. New Ballas Road, Tower B Suite 1015-B
St. Louis, MO 63141
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mercy Clinic Fertility Services to a friend?

1 doctor
[Mercy Fertility Services is] Absolutely fantastic. They are extremely organized and I always left knowing the plan. Everyone from the front desk to my US tech was on the same page and knew the plan of care for me. The environment is very relaxed and empathetic.... [the nurses are] Very knowledgeable and reassuring. Made me feel important. Always got back to me with answers promptly. Called my husband with his results, instead of calling me, which made him feel included
Describe your experience with Mercy Clinic Fertility Services.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services?
His staff is extremely caring and empathetic. I never feel rushed and I feel important there and like my case is the only case they are managing (I know it’s not).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay Nalor )
How was your experience with Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services?
He is Very empathetic. I feel very important and I love his approach with NapPro technology. Never pushy and gave me a more thorough work than I have ever had. He treated my husband as an individual instead of going through me whic made my husband feel more apart of this journey
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services?
Definitely go! You will not be disappointed. His goal is to avoid IUI and IVF and actually fix the underlying problem so conception can happen naturally!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services.
He approaches from a medical standpoint so everything was covered by insurance (andmy insirance doesn’t cover fertility treatment)
Gavin Puthoff
Mercy Clinic Fertility Services
Medical Tower B

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services.