Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
12301 Snow Rd
Parma, OH 44130
800-524-7377
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend MetroHealth to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.7

1 doctor
Appointments [at Metro Health] are quick and they do like to move folks in and out quickly. Appointments are very private and you don’t really run into other patients. Dr. Hecht is good about responding to messages sent through MyChart and Melinda is always available by phone to answer any questions. New client scheduling can take more than a month since Dr. Hecht is the only RE on staff at MetroHealth.
Describe your experience with MetroHealth.
Appointments are quick and they do like to move folks in and out quickly. Appointments are very private and you don’t really run into other patients. Dr. Hecht is good about responding to messages sent through MyChart and Melinda is always available by phone to answer any questions. New client scheduling can take more than a month since Dr. Hecht is the only RE on staff at MetroHealth.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bryan Hecht at MetroHealth?
Dr. Hecht took time to get to know myself and my husband. When we lost our first pregnancy, he reached out to share his condolences even though we had graduated from his care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MetroHealth. (Assigned nurse: Melinda )
Melinda has been an amazing support during my care with Dr. Hecht.
How was your experience with Bryan Hecht at MetroHealth?
It is evident that Dr. Hecht is passionate about his job and helping to create families. Dr. Hecht is very compassionate and understanding. His biggest weakness is communicating his plan or rationale behind every decision. If you don’t ask, he won’t share. If you do ask, he’s great at giving you an easy to comprehend answer.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bryan Hecht at MetroHealth?
Come prepared to every appointment with questions you have and listen carefully to his directions
Describe the protocols Bryan Hecht used in your cycles at MetroHealth and their degree of success.
My first month, we didn’t realize how low my AMH levels were, so we were told to just go home and try naturally because all my labs looked fine. After the AMH labs came back, Dr. Hecht became much more proactive and I was placed on 100 mg of Clomid for cycle days 3-7. I showed very little response and was started on Gonal-F for 4 days at 100 iu’s and produced 1 good follicle. I had an Ovidrel trigger shot followed by IUI. 2 weeks later, my beta test showed I was pregnant. I carried our baby for 14 weeks before our pregnancy ended abruptly due to chromosomal abnormalities. This cycle I did 100 mg of Clomid on cycle days 6-10 with no response and began Follistim 150 iu’s on cycle days 16-19 with no response. My dose was increased to 225 iu’s for cycle days 20-22. I find out tomorrow how we will proceed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bryan Hecht at MetroHealth.
My insurance doesn’t cover my treatment. Each cycle has cost about $1,500-3,000 depending on the number of visits, bloodwork, and medication protocol.
Parma

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Bryan Hecht at MetroHealth.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS
Metrohealth is massively less expensive than Cleveland Clinic or UH. For prepay prices, IUIs run $420 per cycle, follicular ultrasounds are $100, post coital test is $50. Semen analysis is $150 - which is by far the least expensive of any other clinic in Cleveland (including the andrology supply lab which charges $165). ... Melinda [nurse] is wonderful and will work with you - particularly around your work schedule. ... At our first visit, since we are self pay, Dr. Hecht provided us a list of costs of treatment. These costs rise dramatically if you have Metro bill your insurance first.
European, Latino
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with MetroHealth.
Too soon to tell, but Metrohealth is massively less expensive than Cleveland Clinic or UH. For prepay prices, IUIs run $420 per cycle, follicular ultrasounds are $100, post coital test is $50. Semen analysis is $150 - which is by far the least expensive of any other clinic in Cleveland (including the andrology supply lab which charges $165).
Dr. Hecht remembered the little details about our case after only our first meeting. He also is incredibly responsive on MyChart.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MetroHealth. (Assigned nurse: Melinda)
Melinda is wonderful and will work with you - particularly around your work schedule.
How was your experience with Bryan Hecht at MetroHealth?
Dr. Hecht is caring, but explains things frankly and directly (which I appreciate). He is action oriented and comes up with a plan to handle the unique circumstances of your case. It's too early to tell yet whether treatment will work as I'm mid cycle and just finished my first round of Femara.
Make sure you are prepared and understand the costs associated with infertility. At our first visit, since we are self pay, Dr. Hecht provided us a list of costs of treatment. These costs rise dramatically if you have Metro bill your insurance first. Follicular ultrasounds run $100, IUI are $420 (plus 1-3 ultrasounds as aforementioned).
Too soon to include yet.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bryan Hecht at MetroHealth.
IUI - $420 per round ($180 for IUI, $240 for fresh sperm wash, $120 for frozen sperm wash). Semen analysis - $150 Follicular ultrasound - $100 Post Coital test - $50
Parma

Strengths [MetroHealth] were there was never a long wait. The staff was friendly. On the contrast it was at times difficult to get an appointment for my schedule. With my profession I needed more late appointments but the office closed before 4pm....I went to Dr. Hecht to try to see why I was having difficulty getting pregnant. He spoke to me about every issue and the outcomes. I had blood taken and found out I had a diminished ovarian reserve.
Describe your experience with MetroHealth.
Strengths were there was never a long wait. The staff was friendly. On the contrast it was at times difficult to get an appointment for my schedule. With my profession I needed more late appointments but the office closed before 4pm.
He was very personable, friendly and had a great sense of his patience desires/needs
Describe your experience with your nurse at MetroHealth.
Very thorough and compassionate.
How was your experience with Bryan Hecht at MetroHealth?
Overall Dr. Hecht was very professional, honest and compassionate. He never made me feel like I was not important. He remembered me and personal/family stories that I had told him with fidelity. He had a great sense of humor and made every visit comfortable and understanding.
He is a very good dr.
I went to Dr. Hecht to try to see why I was having difficulty getting pregnant. He spoke to me about every issue and the outcomes. I had blood taken and found out I had a diminished ovarian reserve. He then did several test to see what steps I should take in order to have a child. He was very easy to understand and thorough.