1506 E Broadway
Columbia, MO 65201
573-443-4511

2019 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Wilshire always seems happy to see my husband and me...He was able to diagnose my endometriosis as well as provide us with an amazing opportunity to undergo IVF. He also guided me through a miscarriage...He may have been blunt at times but that is okay, I don't want anything sugarcoated when my particular situations have been relatively severe or serious....
The clinic [Missouri Fertility] is very good at getting back to patients, even after hours, and everyone always seems to be on the same page. They are definitely a well-oiled machine. Scheduling is never an issue, and making payments is simple...Every nurse has been great whether they were just drawing my blood or doing an ultrasound. The nurses also did the majority of my IUIs and we have never had any issues or complaints...
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Dr. Wilshire always seems happy to see my husband and me. He has been there for us through a number of experiences. He was able to diagnose my endometriosis as well as provide us with an amazing opportunity to undergo IVF. He also guided me through a miscarriage that I had in between that occured at a time that my husband was not able to come in due to the pandemic. He may have been blunt at times but that is okay, I don't want anything sugarcoated when my particular situations have been relatively severe or serious.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
If you think he can help you, do not delay. Get your appointment scheduled ASAP.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Everyone I have interacted with in this office has treated me with kindness and most of them usually remember me, that may be because I had been a frequent patient at specific times in my life but they also remember my husband's name as well. They also take the time to explain things thoroughly and I have never felt rushed. They also were very helpful and compassionate in navigating me through a miscarriage I experienced.
Describe the protocols Gil Wilshire used in your cycles at Missouri Fertility and their degree of success.
With IUI we used Clomid, 100mg/day for 5 days, because that is generally the first prescribed medication used. I responded well to Clomid, but all of my IUIs were unsuccessful. With IVF, we began with 375IU of Gonal-F but ultimately that cycle was cancelled due to poor response. With my second cycle, we upped Gonal-F to 600IU and added in some Menopur and Ganirelix. This round seemed to respond better but even so I only had 5 follicles, and 3 ended up being empty. Total of 2 retrieved, 1 being immature which did not mature in the lab. Ultimately ended up with 1 embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Marnie)
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
The clinic is very good at getting back to patients, even after hours, and everyone always seems to be on the same page. They are definitely a well-oiled machine. Scheduling is never an issue, and making payments is simple. I truly have not noticed any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility.
Costs were as expected and we only paid for what was due for the services provided that specific day. There is information on the website we well as YouTube channel on prices of IUI vs. IVF.
2020 - 2021, Unknown Success
Dr. Wilshire is very matter of fact when it came to anything they found. He was good at explaining every procedure. He had good bed side manned and liked to joke with us during the appointment. That felt good to laugh a little during any of the hard times...[he] also came in the room knowing my name and my husbands name. He knew all of our history every visit that we saw him. He even remembered our occupations.
All of the [Missouri Fertility] nurses at the office were always very nice and caring...They return any calls very quickly and with specific answers. They were prompt with any results that had to be called...The cost of each IUI was about $800...The clinic was hard to find at first. It is located right off of Broadway, but the main entrance is behind the building. If you find Flow’s pharmacy it’s in the same building..
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Be prepared for him to be matter of fact when it comes to any diagnosis or results that he finds. He is very blunt with his answers.
Dr. Wilshire also came in the room knowing my name and my husbands name. He knew all of our history every visit that we saw him. He even remembered our occupations.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
All of the nurses at the office were always very nice and caring. They were very helpful if you had questions. They return any calls very quickly and with specific answers. They were prompt with any results that had to be called.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
The clinic was hard to find at first. It is located right off of Broadway, but the main entrance is behind the building. If you find Flow’s pharmacy it’s in the same building. The clinic was very clean and organized. They have a great procedure for COVID. You can also text the phone number with any questions and they call or text back quickly.
The cost of each IUI was about $800. The cost of our first round of IVF including egg retrieval, freezing the eggs and transfer was about &15,500
Columbia

He [Dr. Gil Wilshire] had a strong preference for only transferring one embryo at a time to achieve a healthy pregnancy...He was kind and put everything in layman's terms for me. He gave good evidenced based reasoning for PGS tested embryos. He was up front about cost of treatments. He was up front about his success rates...He is willing to work night and weekends to ensure successful retrieval...during the stims, lots of blood draws and ultrasounds. He is willing to work night and weekends to ensure successful retrieval.
Marnie [nurse at Missouri Fertility] would call me day or night, weekday or weekend. She gave me her cell number...IVF cycle approx 16k plus meds...Strength: Very organized, front desk staff very well informed...Weakness: I wish during the consult I would have been more prepared to know that IVF still is not sometimes successful on young healthy individuals...nursing staff was so sweet! The receptionists were extremely helpful as well.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
He was kind and put everything in layman's terms for me. He gave good evidenced based reasoning for PGS tested embryos. He was up front about cost of treatments. He was up front about his success rates. I did value the fact that he only wanted to transfer one embryo to have a healthy baby and not simply get a woman pregnant.
Make sure you always call the office if you have any questions. If it's a question his nurse cannot answer, he can answer it for you.
His nursing staff was so sweet! The receptionists were extremely helpful as well.
Too many meds to remember. But during the stims, lots of blood draws and ultrasounds. He is willing to work night and weekends to ensure successful retrieval.
Marnie would call me day or night, weekday or weekend. She gave me her cell number.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
Strength: Very organized, front desk staff very well informed Weakness: I wish during the consult I would have been more prepared to know that IVF still is not sometimes successful on young healthy individuals.
IVF cycle approx 16k plus meds
Describe Gil Wilshire's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Missouri Fertility.
He had a strong preference for only transferring one embryo at a time to achieve a healthy pregnancy.
Columbia
Dr. Wilshire treated us like part of his family...was very kind and respected our budget and fertility goals. We had a very low sperm count less than 2 million post wash and became pregnant on our 2nd IUI. During the first IUI we only used the trigger shot and the IUI failed. The 2nd IUI I took clomid, trigger shot, and progesterone. The 2nd IUI was successful and we are currently 8 weeks pregnant...I never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes in the waiting area.
The nursing staff [at Missouri Fertility] was very well educated and friendly...The prices seemed fair...They are very easy to contact and flexible with appointments. They have early morning, late afternoon, and Saturday appointments available. They were very prompt to answer the phone anytime I called. I never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes in the waiting area...Dr. Wilshire was very kind and respected our budget and fertility goals. We had a very low sperm count less than 2 million post wash and became pregnant on our 2nd IUI. During the first IUI we only used the trigger shot and the IUI failed. The 2nd IUI I took clomid, trigger shot, and progesterone. The 2nd IUI was successful and we are currently 8 weeks pregnant.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Don’t wait any longer seek treatment.
Dr. Wilshire treated us like part of his family.
2nd IUI 50 mg clomid, trigger shot, IUI 36 hrs later, progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
The nursing staff was very well educated and friendly.
The prices seemed fair.
Columbia

Dr. Wilshire has never seemed like he was rushing and instead took his time in our consultations. He has listened to my concerns and engaged with me at the level of my knowledge, instead of talking down to me or dismissing my own research and questions...He also did a good job explaining things in a plain-spoken way for my husband. He is optimistic without giving false hope. I am confident that he stays current in all the trends and research and responds to that when appropriate.
Sometimes I felt a little rushed to try and get questions in before they [nurses at Missouri Fertility] rushed out of rooms, but overall I appreciate how they respect all patients' time by staying on schedule and keeping check-in appointments brief...So far, I've had six attempted treatment cycles...They charge $15 to give you the trigger shot at the office. For IVF, we've been quoted $15,000 for IVF with one transfer included and $6,000 for the genetic embryo testing. Additional frozen transfers are $300, if I remember correctly.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Dr. Wilshire can be a bit wild with his jokes and responses. We were always comfortable with the joking, but it might not be to everyone's taste. He is a straight shooter about my situation and I feel like he takes my symptoms and gynecological history more seriously than any other past doctor. Instead of discouraging me from reading about options, he respects the knowledge I bring to the table and responds on that level. He also did a good job explaining things in a plain-spoken way for my husband. He is optimistic without giving false hope. I am confident that he stays current in all the trends and research and responds to that when appropriate.
Go in to your visit with Wilshire knowing that he is very jokey. He is very open to questions or challenges about why he recommends something, so feel free to ask him anything. Infertility can be really depressing and sad, and Dr. Wilshire absolutely understands that, but it can also be helpful to laugh through the process and he leans into that. But he is dedicated to his patients. He is aggressive in treatment because he wants you to have a successful pregnancy sooner, so do some thought before you go in about what level of treatment you are ready to take on and what pace you want to take.
The entire clinic is very good at interacting with patients, from check-in to procedures. Dr. Wilshire has never seemed like he was rushing and instead took his time in our consultations. He has listened to my concerns and engaged with me at the level of my knowledge, instead of talking down to me or dismissing my own research and questions.
So far, I've had six attempted treatment cycles. Cycle One - Clomid + IUI: 50mg clomid on days 3-7 with HCG trigger (pregnyl). I had one follicle at time of trigger. IUI 36 hours after trigger. Ultrasound two days after IUI showed the follicle never ruptured, no pregnancy possible. Cycle Two - Clomid + IUI: They increased to 100mg clomid on days 3-7 since I did not ovulate in cycle one. Two mature follicles at time of trigger (pregnyl). IUI 36 hours after trigger and ultrasound confirmed ovulation the next day. Progesterone suppository 2x/day for 14 days was used to encourage implantation. Negative pregnancy test. Cycle Three: I took 100 mg clomid days 3-7 and was planning to do trigger after ultrasound showed one mature follicle, but I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic I took for an unrelated MRSA infection, so I cancelled the IUI. Did not ovulate on my own (despite mature follicle) until over a week later. Cycle Four: I took 100 mg clomid on days 4-8, but ultrasound on day 11 showed ovulation had already happened. Period started six days later. Cycle Five - Letrezole + IUI: I asked to switch to Letrezole since I'd only had only one good response to Clomid. I took 5mg Letrezole days 3-7 and had one mature follicle at time of trigger shot (pregnyl). IUI ~24 hours after trigger. Progesterone suppository 2x/day for 14 days was used to encourage implantation. Negative pregnancy test. Cycle Six - Letrezole + IUI: Same protocol as cycle 5. Triggered with ovidrel for this cycle. One mature follicle at time of trigger. Progesterone suppository 2x/day for 14 days was used to encourage implantation. Negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
The nurses were not overly sentimental, but have always been very open to questions and compassionate about our situation. Sometimes I felt a little rushed to try and get questions in before they rushed out of rooms, but overall I appreciate how they respect all patients' time by staying on schedule and keeping check-in appointments brief. I've also called in with questions a few times and gotten prompt responses. In terms of care, I feel very comfortable with all the procedures nurses have done. I also like that they are personable and share their own personalities. It makes it feel much more like a community than a typical doctor's office.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
The clinic is easy to get to, has good parking, and is very responsive on the phone. I LOVE Victoria who is frequently the front receptionist. She is kind, compassionate, and organized. I've really appreciated how clear they've been about costs. Scheduling has never been a problem and they had a lot of options for me before 8am so that I did not have to take time off work. I would want new patients to know that they will call you with your partner's sperm count results. Just be prepared that you will be the one receiving and relaying that information. The history of their work in our community is long and strong.
My IUI treatment cycles were about $850 each. Each ultrasound (included in the 850) was about $130. I don't believe the IVF consult had a cost, but initial consult was under $100, I believe. The trigger shots were $100 each, progesterone was about $60 each cycle. Clomid and letrezole were very cheap. They charge $15 to give you the trigger shot at the office. For IVF, we've been quoted $15,000 for IVF with one transfer included and $6,000 for the genetic embryo testing. Additional frozen transfers are $300, if I remember correctly.
I am only just starting on an IVF cycle with Wilshire, but I came into our IVF consult with a strong preference for minimizing the chance of multiples. He seemed very affirming of my preference to only transfer one embryo at a time (assuming we have embryos!). Because we decided to do pre-implantation genetic testing and my age (29), he encouraged the single embryo transfer.

2016 - 2019, Unknown Success
I'm not sure how to describe Dr. Wilshire, he's his own person. He is blunt and honest but also compassionate. He has a humorous side when trying to explain treatment options such as thinking of it like a buffet with cheeseburgers being you Clomid all the way up to lobster with IVF. He shows he cares about his patients and even hugged me after the second pregnancy loss. He truly is passionate about his work.
The [Missouri Fertility] clinic as a whole doesn't have any flaws that stand out. It is clean and in an easy to access location. The front desk staff are always friendly and willing to answer any billing or insurance questions...[nurses]They greet you by name with a smile and remember details of your personal life and ask you about you as a person not just the treatment...
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Each person is different and their fertility journey is different. There's not one piece of advice I can give. Knowing what I know of I could do it all over I wouldn't have waited so long to seek his services. I would have pushed for more testing including his bumper to bumper surgery sooner than he scheduled it. I would have had more in depth conversations about my options. Don't be afraid to ask questions because he will be honest and explain things on your level.
I truly felt like a human rather than number. The staff were able to remember my name, my husband, ask about my weekend, ask about my job, and remember those details each time I went in. I know they have a chart and appointment schedule but it seems like they truly care about me personally when they ask personal details or checking in on how I'm emotionally handling a pregnancy loss.
The first thing Dr Wilshire did for me was blood work as well as semin analysis for my husband and requested I eat high fat and low carbs. My first cycle after testing was Clomid, IUI, and progesterone suppositories with ultrasounds to monitor the follicles. This was unsuccessful. The second round was the same which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Dr. Wilshire then sat down with us to review treatment options. We changed to Follistim with increased ultrasounds, IUI, and progesterone suppositories. After a couple failed round he met with us again where it was decided to do an exploratory surgery he refers to as bumper to bumper. This surgery did not yield any answers from me or end up changing my treatment options as I continued to be unexplained infertility.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
I love the nursing staff at this clinic. They greet you by name with a smile and remember details of your personal life and ask you about you as a person not just the treatment. They are compassionate especially with how much of a struggle this roller coaster of infertility is.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
The clinic as a whole doesn't have any flaws that stand out. It is clean and in an easy to access location. The front desk staff are always friendly and willing to answer any billing or insurance questions.
If i remember correctly it was around $235 for the IUI procedure and what they do with the semin for cleaning and such. Each ultrasound was about $110 or if blood work was also needed then together with the ultrasound close to $170.
2017 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Gil Wilshire] does such a great job. He’s very frank and tells you like it is. But also wants to help you in the easiest least invasive way possible, as quickly as possible and the most cost affective way too...At the initial consultation he went in depth about pcos...We did 2 cycles per “try”, with the 2nd cycle resulting in children (1 singleton in 2017and 1 set of twins in 2019) both tries).
Everyone [at the Mid MO Repro Med and Surg clinic] was so kind- front desk, answering your calls, everyone. They will explain all costs up front. Explain the process to you...Plenty of parking, pharmacy downstairs, quiet, calming waiting room, comfortable seating...Get you in quickly for appointments...Timely in result updates. Good explanations of drug usage and how to inject, etc. explain ultrasounds and things going on. Professional.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
At the initial consultation he went in depth about pcos (in comparison my gyno just gave me a pamphlet) and all the treatment possibilities. He explained how he’d like to start, which would be not as expensive or as invasive to me and would be likely to work. He said it would be beneficial to lose 10 pounds but I was alright to do so during treatment (he said many people need to lose significant amounts before even starting and tells them so (he’s frank and honest and wants people to succeed and do what’s necessary on their part to help succeed). I lost 30 pounds (after being told just 10 would be great) and that cycle worked and before we did the ultrasound to confirm a baby he walked in saying he noticed my weight loss and let’s see if I was being rewarded. (That made me feel proud and I agreed that’s kind of how I felt I was being rewarded for hard work). When our first cycle didn’t work he was confident and encouraging. When the second worked he was so happy for us. We knew we would be back. The second time around he wanted to do everything the same to hopefully get the same result (another baby). When it didn’t work he again was still upbeat. The second time resulted in twins and he was realistic telling us to be “optimistically cautious”. (He was that way a little bit the first time but much more so this time with identical twins). He even explained his treatment plans had nothing to do with identical twins and we were just lucky. Both times when we were released from their care he was so warm and excited and encouraging.
It will be one of the best decisions you make for your family. Follow his advice.
He does such a great job. He’s very frank and tells you like it is. But also wants to help you in the easiest least invasive way possible, as quickly as possible and the most cost affective way too.
Iui with 5 days of clomid on days 3-7.( to grow the follicles) Pills to induce a cycle (I have no periods) Hcg trigger shot 36 hours before iui when follicles are ready after ultrasounds (I don’t ovulate). Round 1 resulted in period. Went right off of this and on day 3 upped the clomid to 4 pills at a time. (Lost 30 pounds by this point). Triggered when follicles were ready. (Several ultrasounds to check on their size and see how many- I had 2 that were17-22) Iui with husbands sperm. He gave sample and 2 hours later was the Iui. 13 days later positive test. Bloodwork on day 14 and 16 great. 1 healthy baby girl. 10 months later we returned. Had to be done breastfeeding. Did a pack of birth control to set cycle (had no cycle prior to this). Did the same exact protocol as with our pregnancy last time (except started with a month of birth control) Did not work, had period. Repeated this protocol (minus the birth control) (was told if this didn’t work and no longer responded to this dosage I may need to do injectable drugs instead since I was already on a very high dose of clomid). (I lost 10 pounds by this round). Had 3 follicles measuring well. Triggered. Iui. 13 days later positive test, 15 days good bloodwork, 17 days also. 6 weeks ultrasound showed identical twins (Mo/di), boys. Explained the meds work better when you are at a healthier weight so I always tried to lose weight and be healthier.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
They were all great. Always caring and compassionate. Hopeful and encouraging. Never judgemental during any awkwardness. Happy for you when it turns out well.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
Everyone was so kind- front desk, answering your calls, everyone. They will explain all costs up front. Explain the process to you. Tell you to call at any time. Plenty of parking, pharmacy downstairs, quiet, calming waiting room, comfortable seating. Not very long wait times. Get you in quickly for appointments on the schedule or when needed. Timely in result updates. Good explanations of drug usage and how to inject, etc. explain ultrasounds and things going on. Professional.
2 iui cycles with 3-4 meds (clomid, hcg trigger, progesterone suppositories, birth control, etc) and several ultrasounds and blood draws , sperm preparation and the iui cost us about $2,000 both times so about $1,000 per cycle. (We did 2 cycles per “try”, with the 2nd cycle resulting in children (1 singleton in 2017and 1 set of twins in 2019) both tries).
Columbia

I feel like our situation was treated just like everyone else with similar situations. I just felt sometimes he [Dr. Gil Wilshire] was insensitive to our unique situation and comparing us to others. I don’t believe all of our issues were resolved but we are on our way...has always treated us with the utmost respect. He has been open-minded and very positive. After my procedure, I felt like I was put on the back burner to focus on my husband. I don’t feel like my issues were completely resolved but I’m happy with how he said things looked going forward. He tries very hard to be optimistic. He is also straightforward with his results, data and specifics.
$50 per visit, $3000 for surgery and outpatient services, $15000 for upcoming IVF [at Missouri Fertility]...This clinic located in Mid-Missouri is a asset to our area. We are fortunate to have it instead of traveling to KC it St. Louis for such an emotional, needy and stressful journey. Dr. Wilshire and the staff are ready to help you in anyway they can. Even after calling several times for clarification they don’t get too bothered. They are very sympathetic.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Dr. Wilshire has always treated us with the utmost respect. He has been open-minded and very positive. After my procedure, I felt like I was put on the back burner to focus on my husband. I don’t feel like my issues were completely resolved but I’m happy with how he said things looked going forward. He tries very hard to be optimistic. He is also straightforward with his results, data and specifics.
He is very straightforward, genuine and wants you to conceive a child as much as you do.
I didn’t give the best rating to being treated like a human because I feel like our situation was treated just like everyone else with similar situations. I just felt sometimes he was insensitive to our unique situation and comparing us to others. I don’t believe all of our issues were resolved but we are on our way with Dr. Wilshire!
PCOS- changes in diet and exercise regimen, laparoscopic surgery to remove cysts and to do a bumper to bumper examination, clomid for my husband’s low count and referral to a urologist who specializes in male infertility. IVF beginning in May 2019.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
$50 per visit, $3000 for surgery and outpatient services, $15000 for upcoming IVF.
Columbia

[Dr. Wilshire] is as blunt as you can imagine. Highly knowledgeable and compassionate, nothing takes him by surprise. There’s always a plan if one doesn’t work. He explains every question using a lay man term, attends to every concern and ensures that we go home knowing what his plans are...He started me on clomid with instructions on when to start, when to test for ovulation, when to have sex, and to just be on the lookout. He told me I should tolerate clomid well, but if I don’t, I shouldn’t hesitate to call him. I ovulated and followed all instructions as laid out, and got our first positive pregnancy test.
I was address with my first name, they know my name once they hear my voice, I was treated like a human, addressed , my concerns were addressed accordingly [at Missouri Fertility]. They were more happy than I when I had my first positive pregnancy test. So optimistic right from the beginning, I hung on their faith, and their faith boosted mine...I would say they should make the environment more enticing and not as depressing as it looks. I’ll say this, a book should never be judged by its cover. The environment is enough to make you doubt your treatment success even before its starts.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Dr Gil is as blunt as you can imagine. Highly knowledgeable and compassionate, nothing takes him by surprise. There’s always a plan if one doesn’t work. He explains every question using a lay man term, attends to every concern and ensures that we go home knowing what his plans are.
Be ready for his bluntness. He calls a spade a spade.
Starting from the nurse Amanda, to all firstline staff to Dr Gil, I was address with my first name, they know my name once they hear my voice, I was treated like a human, addressed , my concerns were addressed accordingly. They were more happy than I when I had my first positive pregnancy test. So optimistic right from the beginning, I hung on their faith, and their faith boosted mine. They’re literally the best.
He ran series of tests to know if my prolactin level is within normal range, check if I’m immune against German disease and others I can’t remember. He started me on clomid with instructions on when to start, when to test for ovulation, when to have sex, and to just be on the lookout. He told me I should tolerate clomid well, but if I don’t, I shouldn’t hesitate to call him. I ovulated and followed all instructions as laid out, and got our first positive pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
OMG, Amanda is an angel, very compassionate and has a listening ear. After seeing Dr Wilshire in order to start our first clomid treatment, I called to ask if I should call for just anything, she told me the only she’s expecting from me is to tell her I’m pregnant. And that’s how she won my heart. She’s very optimistic.
I can’t remember
I’m yet to get to this stage

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
He [Dr Gil Wishire] is always honest and lets you know what your options or outcomes may be. If he's not certain he will tell you that. He always wants to make having your baby a reality and does everything in his power to make it happen.... I have PCOS so the goal was always give me enough medications to respond but not so much that I hyperstimulate. Low and slow is his motto with me.
They [the staff at Missouri Fertility] are very efficient at what they do. You can always get in touch with an actual person and they understand enough about your treatments to answer basic questions. They are open long hours almost every day of the week so that makes it easier to find an appointment time to fit your schedule.... The nurses always remember who we are even after long breaks in treatments and there's always someone there to answer the phones and give answers.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
He is always honest and lets you know what your options or outcomes may be. If he's not certain he will tell you that. He always wants to make having your baby a reality and does everything in his power to make it happen.
Ask him whatever questions come to mind.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
They are amazing at always calling and making sure you have everything you need.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
They are very efficient at what they do. You can always get in touch with an actual person and they understand enough about your treatments to answer basic questions. They are open long hours almost every day of the week so that makes it easier to find an appointment time to fit your schedule.
It was about average to what I've heard other people describe.
Columbia
[The nurses at Missouri Fertility are] So helpful! Those ladies have everything down. I was so scared and nervous my first few days going through treatment. They kept me calm and reassured...Strengths is they keep you informed. Not one time did I walk out confused or unaware...I felt as if as a patient I was taken care of more...I was a human being who was there for a reason and he [Dr. Gil Wilshire] understood. I left there in tears when I had my last appointment because my iui worked. As much as he kept telling me he couldn’t, I wish I could have stuck with him through my whole pregnancy because this is his work. I trust him with everything fertility...He doesn’t play games or beat around the bush. He’s there for you and your partner. He’s there to give you what you went in for and won’t stop till you get it. Don’t stress.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
I felt as if as a patient I was taken care of more than that. I was a human being who was there for a reason and he understood. I left there in tears when I had my last appointment because my iui worked. As much as he kept telling me he couldn’t, I wish I could have stuck with him through my whole pregnancy because this is his work. I trust him with everything fertility.
Be ready. He doesn’t play games or beat around the bush. He’s there for you and your partner. He’s there to give you what you went in for and won’t stop till you get it. Don’t stress.
They treat you as a person and for who you are not just as another person who walks in the door. They cater to you!
We basically dieted through it all. Very low carb and high protein. Forced my menstrual cycle and made me ovulate and kept track of everything till it was time to inseminate and they gave me step by step of what was going to happen and what I needed to do.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kim and Amanda )
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
The only weakness I have personally is they are a drive for me. But that’s not their fault. I would drive the distance to go back. Strengths is they keep you informed. Not one time did I walk out confused or unaware.
My insurance covered most of everything until treatment. But I still didn’t spend much out of pocket

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
They [nurses at Missouri Fertility] are always kind and make you feel at ease...This clinic is great at making you feel like a person and not just a number. Everyone including the office staff is kind and compassionate. There is always someone there to answer the phone when you call. Everyone I've talked to there has been knowledgeable and helpful...Dr. Wilshire is very honest and he makes you feel like he truly cares about helping you...My husband and I had been trying to conceive for a year before we went to see Dr. Wilshire. During that first consultation he made us feel at ease and listened to us. He did a great job of explaining things so that we could understand. I ended up needing surgery to remove a large uterine fibroid. Dr. Wilshire performed the surgery and it went great. Since then we've been back to do IUI a couple times and will hopefully be able to do IVF at some point. Dr. Wilshire is very honest and he makes you feel like he truly cares about helping you.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
All the staff at Dr. Wilshire's clinic are friendly and helpful. There is always someone to answer the phone when you call. They make you feel at ease.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kim, Amanda, and Marnee)
Kim, Amanda, and Marnee are all great. They are always kind and make you feel at ease.
Columbia
Going in I was scared and nervous and didn’t know what to expect. He [Dr. Gil Wilshire] made sure to explain and listened to my concerns and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Never once did he make me feel stupid or like I didn’t matter. He took the time, made suggestions and because of him I’m expecting!...I had 2 IUIs...I felt like a human...If you need to make lifestyle changes then do it. He knows what he’s doing and what he’s talking about. Also, he’s not a magician and it’s not going to happen over night.
From the moment of calling and making my first appointment [at Missouri Fertility] I had a good experience. The front office staff was amazing on getting me set up, calling when a cancellation happened so I could be seen sooner to handling my insurance and questions. The nurses were explained procedures to me and how to take my medicine and injections...I had Kim and Amanda and both nurses are absolutely amazing! All staff was on point for me and when I had question knew the answers and helped me. I really appreciate all the staff! Clinic Nps
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Going in I was scared and nervous and didn’t know what to expect. He made sure to explain and listened to my concerns and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Never once did he make me feel stupid or like I didn’t matter. He took the time, made suggestions and because of him I’m expecting!
Listen to what he’s telling you. If you need to make lifestyle changes then do it. He knows what he’s doing and what he’s talking about. Also, he’s not a magician and it’s not going to happen over night.
I felt like a human. Took time to explain and made sure I understood everything.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
From the moment of calling and making my first appointment I had a good experience. The front office staff was amazing on getting me set up, calling when a cancellation happened so I could be seen sooner to handling my insurance and questions. The nurses were explained procedures to me and how to take my medicine and injections.
I had 2 IUIs both around $750
Columbia
I did 3 rounds of IUI with clomid, 1 round of clomid that resulted in cysts so no IUI, & 1 round of Femara [with Dr. Gil Wilshire]...I feel like he remembered our case every time we went & spoke with him & he truly cares about each patients situation...I love going to his office & knowing I can speak to him when requested. I loved that anytime I had a question he could answer it if I wanted to bypass only seeing the nurses. I love that he fully explained every option.
They [nurses at Missouri Fertility] were all very helpful..They aren’t very fast at replying to emails but everything else I loved. I loved that they’re open on weekends & sometime holidays to of course meet every patients needs. They also can work around their office times to accompany you’re needs too if you’re traveling far...I did 3 rounds of IUI with clomid, 1 round of clomid that resulted in cysts so no IUI, & 1 round of Femara...I love going to his office & knowing I can speak to him when requested.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
No advice really. Just let them know they were in good hands.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
They were all very helpful.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Wilshire] sat down with us and went through in detail about our file and after surgery sat with me and explained everything in depth and answered any questions I had...He can be blunt and he is not afraid to give you any bad news. I truly think he wants each and every patient to have a child... Next transfer using last embryo nothing was changed protocol wise. Same results. Asked him about possible egg quality issues or other tests that could be done. Essentially he said no. And we should just get a hold of him again when we want to do another retrieval and ivf cycle.
All of the nurses [at Mid-Missouri Reproductive Medicine and Surgery] are very nice and compassionate to the situations we are in. They are very positive and it is a pleasant experience when we are there. Kim is always nice and asks about our lives...A time or two after having blood work they did not call to tell us the new amount of injections to do. We had to call to get answer...Their billing and insurance processing is slow. Some visits we pay the usual amount and then sometimes don't pay anything. After that I can expect a big bill at the next appointment. They usually say insurance paid more or didn't cover it.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
He is a very busy doctor. Doing surgery and ivf takes him out of the office a lot. When we talked to him though he does not speak to fast and allows us to stop him and ask questions whenever we are confused.
He sat down with us and went through in detail about our file and after surgery sat with me and explained everything in depth and answered any questions I had. His nurses are very nice and always remember us and ask us questions about us that we discussed last time we were there.
Since we already had several tests performed by prior doctor he went over file with us. Started a course of action to do a few iui and if not pregnant go in for surgery to see if endometriosis exists. Once through surgery he wanted to do a few more iui. We have since decided to move on to ivf. Started iui with clomid and last 2 cycles have been with injections of folistim. We moved on to IVF and completed one egg retrieval. Egg numbers were higher than average and at the stage of freezing we were left with 6 I believe to send to be genetically tested. The first transfer we did two embryos, 1 implanted but miscarried. No explanation as to possibly why. Next transfer using last embryo nothing was changed protocol wise. Same results. Asked him about possible egg quality issues or other tests that could be done. Essentially he said no. And we should just get a hold of him again when we want to do another retrieval and ivf cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
All of the nurses are very nice and compassionate to the situations we are in. They are very positive and it is a pleasant experience when we are there. Kim is always nice and asks about our lives
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
Some of the services were covered under insurance. Not sure of their original prices. 63 for trigger shot. 125 for semen collection and washing. 600 unit of folistim is $420.
He prefers to do single transfers. Our first transfer we did two and at multiple steps he always wanted to make sure we knew two could mean twins and make sure we wanted two.

2014 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Wilshire can be very blunt and too the point, which I can appreciate in this kind of situation. However, I do not feel that he is open minded to adjusting treatment and retesting based on changes in patient condition or concerns. He is very skilled and knowledgeable, but seems rigid in care.... for all of my IUI's we used a 5 day clomid regimen to produce 2-3 follicles, and a specifically timed insemination in conjunction with hcg injection. I cannot remember the exact medications and order of receiving them for my IVF cycle. But when I originally researched it, it was seemed to be based on the same protocols of many skilled fertility centers.
Over all I do think this clinic [Mid-Missouri Reproductive Medicine and Surgery] does good work, but need to be better at reviewing patient charts more regularly.... When I first started the IVF process, they did not tell me that the protocol and prices had changed from the year before.... They are very caring and compassionate when they understand every aspect of what is happening. They are very skilled and knowledgeable. However, I also feel that they have an approach that is very rigid when it comes to alternative viewpoints.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Dr. Wilshire can be very blunt and too the point, which I can appreciate in this kind of situation. However, I do not feel that he is open minded to adjusting treatment and retesting based on changes in patient condition or concerns. He is very skilled and knowledgeable, but seems rigid in care. I was also frustrated because i had to order excess medication because they were unprepared for how my ovaries would react to the IVF meds.
Don't take it personally, he is just giving you the facts.
When I first started there as a patient I felt very much like a human, care felt very personal. After my initiation of the IVF process, I felt much more like a number due to the fact that they often forgot to give me necessary information, rushed me through appointments, brushed off concerns, and care was more protocol than personalized.
for all of my IUI's we used a 5 day clomid regimen to produce 2-3 follicles, and a specifically timed insemination in conjunction with hcg injection. I cannot remember the exact medications and order of receiving them for my IVF cycle. But when I originally researched it, it was seemed to be based on the same protocols of many skilled fertility centers. I do know that I was taking IM progesterone, which I became allergic to around my 5th week of pregnancy, right after switching medications is when I MC. It should be mentioned that I asked for an alternate protocol with higher dose steroids for longer period of time because of immune concerns, and was dismissed.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
They should have done some research before going to the clinic. They should realize that every problem may not be fixable. Over all I do think this clinic does good work, but need to be better at reviewing patient charts more regularly.
I'm not really sure because they didn't review my insurance right before we started, so I want to say the total amount before the review was 14,000 with meds and icsi and freezing. However after they took my new insurance into account the cost was around 6,600. Then there was a little less than 6,000 for PGD testing.
They did a very good job of explaining why this is the preferred method for transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Missouri Fertility.
When I first started the IVF process, they did not tell me that the protocol and prices had changed from the year before. They did not go through the financial responsibilities with us prior to starting the treatment. They did not re review my insurance for changes. They did repeat any prior labs for previous conditions that I may or may not have had; or at least they did not report that they did so. And on at least 3 occasions, I was told a prescription had been called in, only to be told by the pharmacy that they had not received it. Each time I had to call the clinic and have them resend it, and then the pharmacy would get it, but at the risk of myself not getting the medication in time. They also failed to inform me that I didn't have to use the pharmacy that they routinely ordered meds from.
Columbia
I felt like Dr. Wilshire really cared about me and the nurses as well. They had empathy but were confident in their ability to achieve our desired result....Dr. Wilshire can come across as a little abrasive at first but he is absolutely hilarious. He never made me feel uncomfortable. He and his wife struggled to conceive himself so I know he has empathy for the situation his patients are in. He was willing to work with what we wanted, but did suggest things. The chances of me getting pregnant were really small because of my low egg count.
All the nurses [Missouri Fertility] were great, they didn't always fully educated, however I would ask lots of questions which they were able to answer either in person or over the phone....These people do all these crazy, mind blowing procedures on a daily basis, I am 100% confident they will be able to help you conceive. I really liked my experience with them. Don't be afraid to ask LOTS of questions because they don't know you have them unless you ask.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Dr. Wilshire can come across as a little abrasive at first but he is absolutely hilarious. He never made me feel uncomfortable. He and his wife struggled to conceive himself so I know he has empathy for the situation his patients are in. He was willing to work with what we wanted, but did suggest things. The chances of me getting pregnant were really small because of my low egg count. He didn't give up even with the 4 IUIs and 1 chemical pregnancy resulting from our first trial of IVF. After that happened he had us meet with him in his office (no charge for visit) to make sure we were doing ok, what his plan was for us moving forward and even talked about what could have gone better.
Trust Dr. Wilshire. He has a reputation of getting people pregnant for a reason. Every woman I know who has needed help conceiving in the greater Columbia area has gone to him. Dr. W says that after you leave his office after getting treated you will be a better person, and it is true.
I felt like Dr. Wilshire really cared about me and the nurses as well. They had empathy but were confident in their ability to achieve our desired result. I felt happy every time I had to go in because I felt like the people I was dealing with there were like my friends and really concerned with my outcome.
With IUI- 3 trials of Clomid with trigger shot to ensure ovulation and 1 trial of injectables (follistim) with trigger shot. With IVF-Follisim to increase my number of eggs, menopure, ganarilix before retrieval. Retrieval occurred under sedation, fresh transfer of 2 embryos resulted in chemical pregnancy, frozen transfer of last 2 embryos resulted in singleton pregnancy which I am currently in my 11th week of carrying! No real adverse reactions to meds. After frozen transfer I was put on estrogen and progesterone suppositories as well as progesterone injections daily which were not bad.
All the nurses were great, they didn't always fully educated, however I would ask lots of questions which they were able to answer either in person or over the phone.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
I think total costs for IUI were around 400-500 per cycle. IVF in total was around 15000. Some was covered by insurance
Dr. W would not put in more than 2 unless the quality was very poor. He said putting in 1 is the world standard now, but we went with 2 because we were ok with the chance of multiples
2013 - 2018, Successful
We have been with Dr. Wilshire's team off and on for 5 years. We have 2 children and currently pregnant again....He is very passionate and truly wants to see you succeed. He has personal experience with what you are going through and truly rejoices and feels the hurt each time you do. We had three miscarriages and each time we knew he was truly sad with us....1st child: We had already done clomid before. So we started off with Wilshire doing injections with folistim and IUI's.
The nursing staff [Missouri Fertility] is amazing. We had great experience with all of them and they really felt more like family after all our experiences with them. They cried with us and rejoiced with us in the good news.... We were in and out very quick but never felt rushed. The staff were always kind and looked to answer all our questions. The office is in a good location. Right next to the hospital where he performs your surgery and also a pharmacy in the same building which made getting medication easy.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
It was hard to know the cost of everything. That is more to do with insurance and not necessarily their office. They do their best to give you a worst case scenario so that's what we planned for.
We have been with Dr. Wilshire's team off and on for 5 years. We have 2 children and currently pregnant again. We have always had very personalized care by both Wilshire and his team.
1st child: We had already done clomid before. So we started off with Wilshire doing injections with folistim and IUI's. After about 4 we did and exploratory surgery and them 2 IUI's to get preganant with our first child. 2nd child: We did several IUI's and then had 3 miscarriages. Took a short break. Did another clean out surgery and then a few more IUI's. Then we had out 2nd child. Last set: We did three IUI's woth injection s and got pregnant with twins.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
The nursing staff is amazing. We had great experience with all of them and they really felt more like family after all our experiences with them. They cried with us and rejoiced with us in the good news.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
Injections with iui was around $1000-$1300 per month depending on what insurance covered.
Columbia

We started with Clomid [with Dr. Gil Wilshire] and it took me 3 weeks to respond to it. So the next cycle we started with Clomid and then switched to Follistim because of the reaction time of my body. The last cycle we did all Follistim and I still had a 3 week reaction time. I did develop follicles every time it just took weeks. All 3 IUIs were successful but ended in chemical pregnancies...We did 3 cycles of IUI. I have PCOS and no other known issues so this seemed like the most practical approach.
They [staff at Mid-Missouri Reproductive Medicine and Surgery] always knew exactly who I was...I think they should update the design and make it more comforting and inviting. They have all of the appropriate equipment it just seems like a very clinical setting. I've seen other clinics that were more inviting...The IUI itself was not that expensive. About $700 a cycle but my cycles were unusually long so it costs more.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
I just wish I actually got treatment from him more often. I usually always dealt with the nurses. I love how easy going and knowledgeable he is. He always gives us hope and encouragement when we do see him.
Be prepared with questions every time you go.
They always knew exactly who I was.
We did 3 cycles of IUI. I have PCOS and no other known issues so this seemed like the most practical approach. We started with Clomid and it took me 3 weeks to respond to it. So the next cycle we started with Clomid and then switched to Follistim because of the reaction time of my body. The last cycle we did all Follistim and I still had a 3 week reaction time. I did develop follicles every time it just took weeks. All 3 IUIs were successful but ended in chemical pregnancies.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
They know who you are and they want you to be successful.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
I received First Steps so I was able to get my Follistim at a discount. The IUI itself was not that expensive. About $700 a cycle but my cycles were unusually long so it costs more.
We did not have IVF done.
Columbia

Dr Wilshire explained everything in detail throughout the process. Even after our failed cycle, he took time out of his busy schedule to personally meet us and answer any questions we had about the procedure and moving forward.... We had a great experience with Dr Wilshire from the initial consultation through the egg retrieval and after. We felt he took the time to thoroughly explain the procedures. We felt Dr Wilshire was very honest with us about our chances.
Although at times there were delays in hearing back from the nursing staff [Mid-Missouri Reproductive Med] my overall experience was very good with that clinic. Both the doctor and the nurses took time to explain the procedures in the medications throughout the entire process.... The total costs related to our first cycle of IVF was a little over $22,000. This included the ultrasounds, the egg retrieval, ICSI, PGD testing, and the medications.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Any patient should ask lots of questions and if you don’t understand the answers, ask again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Marnee)
The nursing staff was great in explaining the procedures, medication, etc. The only negative is that at times it was hard to reach them and had to leave multiple messages and/or emails.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
Although at times there were delays in hearing back from the nursing staff my overall experience was very good with that clinic. Both the doctor and the nurses took time to explain the procedures in the medications throughout the entire process.
Dr Wilshire did go over the risks of a multiple embryo transfer because I have a weakened cervix from a previous surgery.
Columbia

I had a surgery first to remove a Cyst from my left ovary. Then we started IUI rounds [with Dr. Wilshire] a few months later...is very through and will go over the procedures and expectations step by step. He is direct, but I appreciate that. He went over all my needs and always answered every question. He wants to help you achieve your goals and is very open to LGBT...I cannot say enough good things about him...
It is an older building, but it is very clean and very nice in the office [of Missouri Fertility]. I know they are moving soon--but to me it doesn't matter. The inside office and the great team is what matters. The baby pictures they have posted are so cute in there!!!...The care is full of love and kindness, you can tell they are as dedicated to your goals as you are...They [nurses] are very through and always follow up--even when our third party ultrasound didn't do their follow up, his nurses always did. They were reachable outside of business hours and were always willing to answer all questions you had. They wanted the same thing you did.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Wilshire is very through and will go over the procedures and expectations step by step. He is direct, but I appreciate that. He went over all my needs and always answered every question. He wants to help you achieve your goals and is very open to LGBT.
He is direct and will tell you how it is. But you are an adult, you should be able to handle it. If you are overweight, he will tell you--to try and help you--to start managing yourself.
I cannot say enough good things about him and his nurses. The care is full of love and kindness, you can tell they are as dedicated to your goals as you are.
I had a surgery first to remove a Cyst from my left ovary. Then we started IUI rounds a few months later. They were started with 5 days of clomid followed by the procedure and some progesterone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
They are very through and always follow up--even when our third party ultrasound didn't do their follow up, his nurses always did. They were reachable outside of business hours and were always willing to answer all questions you had. They wanted the same thing you did.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
It is an older building, but it is very clean and very nice in the office. I know they are moving soon--but to me it doesn't matter. The inside office and the great team is what matters. The baby pictures they have posted are so cute in there!!!
the prices are very reasonable!
2015 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Wilshire is very blunt, which I appreciate. He told me he thought our cycle could go either way but he had a plan based on our case. I appreciate that he was truthful and didn’t tell me that everything was great...The first 7 days of my cycle we used follistim and the next 7 we used menopur and ganirelix. This is a good protocol for pcos which I found out through my own research and his approach matched what I learned. For our FET, we did a lupron protocol and it worked.
$7800 for IVF - fresh transfer plus labs and meds. $2000 for FET plus labs and meds [at Mid-Missouri Reproductive Medicine and Surgery]...The staff was on the ball and I never had issues with anyone. The building the clinic is in is dated...The ultrasound machines were new in 2015 so they were nice...Marnie [nurse] was awesome! I could call and actually talk to her or she’d call me back within an hour. I even had her cell phone and called her at 9 pm one time with a question. She answered all my questions and talked me off of the ledge.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
He’s going to tell you the truth so try not to get defensive if it not something you want to hear.
Dr. Wilshire and Marnie were always telling me the truth and we’re upfront. Everyone at the clinic was great!
Marnie was awesome! I could call and actually talk to her or she’d call me back within an hour. I even had her cell phone and called her at 9 pm one time with a question. She answered all my questions and talked me off of the ledge.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
The staff was on the ball and I never had issues with anyone. The building the clinic is in is dated. I actually went to college across the street and the clinic reminded me a lot of the buildings on campus which were from the 1960s. The ultrasound machines were new in 2015 so they were nice.
$7800 for IVF - fresh transfer plus labs and meds. $2000 for FET plus labs and meds.
I wanted a eSET and he was fine with it. I’m not sure what he does with other patients.
Columbia

While Dr. Wilshire has absolutely been the fit for us, there are some people that may not appreciate some of his characteristics, such as blatant honesty or method of delivery. If you want warm fuzzies at every step, and not nearly as much personality, go elsewhere. ... Dr. Wilshire has been very honest and yet still compassionate. When we meet with him, we feel like we are his only interest at that moment.
Regular information regarding my insurance reimbursement, statements, balances, would have been helpful. ... Two specific members of the nursing staff [Missouri Fertility] that have been the most pleasant to interact with have been Kim and Amanda. ... The aesthetics are rather bland. ... There have been times things are discussed with Dr. Wilshire that when it comes treatment time, seem not to have made it to the staff. However, no clinic will ever be perfect. Some error is to be expected.
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
Dr. Wilshire has been very honest and yet still compassionate. When we meet with him, we feel like we are his only interest at that moment. There has not been a time I felt rushed. There have been times things are discussed with Dr. Wilshire that when it comes treatment time, seem not to have made it to the staff. However, no clinic will ever be perfect. Some error is to be expected.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
Two specific members of the nursing staff that have been the most pleasant to interact with have been Kim and Amanda.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
The aesthetics are rather bland. Dr. Wilshire's willingness to discuss actual evidence based interventions as well as his ability to connect as a human. Regular information regarding my insurance reimbursement, statements, balances, would have been helpful.

2013 - 2018, Successful
Dr Wilshire have been amazing!...Dr. Wilshire is big on single embryo transfer, he will do two, but recommends one at a time due to rhe high risk. He gives all the information and break down for the decision....Dr Wilshire has always been straight forward and honest. He also did my surgery!...Explains things well and honest! Hr gives the benefits and gives the risk. He is honest about weight loss to the honesty of what each procedure is. He is Not only my Sr but also my surgeon, I am thankful that I knew going in who and what!
[Mid MO Repro Med and Surg] A bit more communication wwould be best with the files and any big news should be noted. Even a bright sticky note with notes would be good, just so they are all aware of updates. They have been amazing and when calling they give their names so you kniw who you spoke with...All of the staff from front desk to nurses and Dr Wilshire have been amazing!
How was your experience with Gil Wilshire at Missouri Fertility?
He has been amazing! Explains things well and honest! Hr gives the benefits and gives the risk. He is honest about weight loss to the honesty of what each procedure is. He is Not only my Sr but also my surgeon, I am thankful that I knew going in who and what!
Write down any questions so you don't forget!
All of the staff from front desk to nurses and Dr Wilshire have been amazing! He saved my life after another Dr was wrong and only wanted our money. Dr Wilshire has always been straight forward and honest. He also did my surgery!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and Amanda)
Amazing! When I had surgery, she held my hand when I was scared, she was there before I was out and there when I woke up!
Columbia

Dr. Hurd has been a great support to me and husband. He has provided us with great care thus far and we appreciate all of his help. Dr. Hurd really listened to us and gave us as much information as possible about what our options are and how we can grow family.... I believe he took time to explain to me and my husband what we needed to know to make the best decisions. Also he was very friendly and personable.
I am really happy with the care they [Mid Missouri Reproductive Medicine and Surgery- Columbia] showed me this far. I feel like they could do better with providing loving care in the atmosphere of the clinic it seemed a little cold and distant in the clinic.... No one called me to give me my test results I waited two weeks and they did not tell us about our next appointment.
How was your experience with William Hurd at Missouri Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Hurd at Missouri Fertility?
Follow his lead and stay open to what he has to say. Also he appreciates he clients and considers their input.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Hurd at Missouri Fertility?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Fertility.
They did not do well with following up with me or inform me of the next appointments until I called.
Describe your experience with Missouri Fertility.
I am really happy with the care they showed me this far. I feel like they could do better with providing loving care in the atmosphere of the clinic it seemed a little cold and distant in the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Hurd at Missouri Fertility.
9100 +3000 for medications.
William Hurd