500 N. Keene Street
Columbia, MO 65201

2015, Successful
The doctor performed an ultrasound to count my follicles and give me positive affirmations instead of a nurse. He took time to ask questions to make a personal connection and his staff was incredibly knowledgeable...
She [my nurse] was so quick on responding and making me feel like everything is going to be ok. When we met in person I felt like I knew her forever. I appreciated her knowledge and that she maintained unemotional yet compassionate
How was your experience with Peter Ahlering at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Not getting to meet the doctor in person was difficult but we trusted him from his reputation. He seemed to care about us and was positive he could help us get pregnant. Once we met in person I was thrilled. He is ridiculously smart but so personal. He was funny and confident. He earned my respect within in 5 minutes and that help ease my stress and panic since this was my first time with IVF.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter Ahlering at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
If you have the financial means go meet him in person first so that you can be at ease. Do your research on his clinic and ground breaking technology he has created. His staff will help you via phone and email.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter Ahlering at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Describe the protocols Peter Ahlering used in your cycles at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility and their degree of success.
My husband took the hcg shot twice and I was on Lupron to prevent ovulation. Prenatal vitamins had begun. Birth control was first step the first day I started my cycle again to control my cycle. Then follistim was used to start to grow the follicles. Menopur was taken twice to help with ovarian quality. Hgh was also take twice to help mature the eggs and of course the HCG trigger shot was given 72 hours prior to retrieval. When the doctor did my ultrasound he wanted the follicles to be bigger so he added two more days of follistim. I went to see if the follicles had grown and they had to the perfect range he wanted. He scheduled my egg retrieval on a Sunday. He wanted to wait for 5 day fresh transfer be said he felt like my egg reserve was good and it was our 1st attempt. We transferred two embryos which was a mutual agreement given my age of 33 years old. One embryo stuck and we are now 12 weeks pregnant
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Rachel Lowrie)
She was so quick on responding and making me feel like everything is going to be ok. When we met in person I felt like I knew her forever. I appreciated her knowledge and that she maintained unemotional yet compassionate
Describe your experience with Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
Nothing too fancy. It's in Chesterfield, MO. He could use a interior designer but unthinking hey are so busy making dreams come true to worry about decor
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peter Ahlering at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
Around $15k from A to Z Due to our income we didn't qualify for any prescription discounts and our insurance paid zero.
Peter Ahlering

2013 - 2014, Unsuccessful
She just kept send us through the same clomid cycle and iui never mentioned trying any other drugs. It was either try iui with clomid or IVF. She didn't ever recommend sending my husband for test[ing] until we had already failed a couple times.
The nurses [at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility] were very helpful and caring and we're always willing to answer questions...The clinic never told use prices, and I always had to call about test results....The clinic not very good at going over insurance or cost.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
We felt like if she had explain all our option and what was best we would have a baby. She just kept send us through the same clomid cycle and iui never mentioned trying any other drugs. It was either try iui with clomid or IVF. She didn't ever recommend sending my husband for test until we had already failed a couple times.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Don't go
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
The doctor always seemed rushed and we never felt like we got full and complete answers
Describe the protocols Mira Aubuchon used in your cycles at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility and their degree of success.
She started me at a low does of clomid and I would track my cycle and then come in for an iui and after each failure I would get my clomid bumped up.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
The nurses were very helpful and caring and we're always willing to answer questions
The clinic not very good at going over insurance or cost.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
Each cycle was 500. Blood work if done at the hospital were very expensive so I went elsewhere
What specific things went wrong at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
The clinic never told use prices, and I always had to call about test results.
Mira Aubuchon