500 N. Keene Street
Columbia, MO 65201

The staff at the clinic [Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility] is very friendly and helpful. They recognize you when you walk in the door and they treat you like family. Everyone is so supportive and kind. Most of the payments are due up front (IUI and US)...If you have questions or concerns, she [Dr. Shvetha Zarek] is more than happy to answer them. She will put your mind at ease...was very understanding and supportive...My husband and I were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. She recommended 3 IUIs before moving on to IVF. I took Letrozole to stimulate ovulation and did the trigger shot 36 hours before the IUIs. Despite doing 5 IUIs, we did not fall pregnant. After our 5th IUI she recommended that we move on to IVF. My husband and I decided we needed to take a break from TTC. Dr. Zarek was very understanding and supportive.
How was your experience with Shvetha Zarek at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
My husband and I adored Dr. Zarek. She diagnosed us with unexplained infertility and recommended IUI. She was so patient in explaining everything to us and answered all of our questions. We felt very comfortable under her care and felt like we were in the best hands. She’s very honest and intelligent and just makes you feel good. She’s the best doctor I have ever encountered!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shvetha Zarek at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
If you have questions or concerns, she is more than happy to answer them. She will put your mind at ease.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shvetha Zarek at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Dr. Zarek is extremely personable and compassionate. She really took the time to get to know me and my husband. She gave us her cell phone number and allowed us to contact her at anytime with questions. She treated us like family and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
Describe the protocols Shvetha Zarek used in your cycles at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility and their degree of success.
My husband and I were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. She recommended 3 IUIs before moving on to IVF. I took Letrozole to stimulate ovulation and did the trigger shot 36 hours before the IUIs. Despite doing 5 IUIs, we did not fall pregnant. After our 5th IUI she recommended that we move on to IVF. My husband and I decided we needed to take a break from TTC. Dr. Zarek was very understanding and supportive. Three months later we fell pregnant naturally! We just had our first US appointment with Dr. Zarek and everything looked great. We have graduated from the fertility clinic and we’re so sad to be leaving Dr. Zarek.
Describe your experience with Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
The staff at the clinic is very friendly and helpful. They recognize you when you walk in the door and they treat you like family. Everyone is so supportive and kind. Most of the payments are due up front (IUI and US).
Shvetha Zarek
Columbia
Dr. Zarek made me feel comfortable within the first few minutes of sitting down with her in her office. She listened to our particular history and where we were at in this process. She made communication with her extremely easy and often reached out to me to see if I had questions... She offered us options our previous doctor had not, by listening to our history of multiple losses instead of writing them off as "just chemical pregnancies." She expressed compassion to where we were at in this process and acknowledged that things had been hard for us. I did not feel rushed out by her as our appointments were coming to an end.
I worked with a couple different nurses [at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility]. They were nice and responsive through messaging when I had questions...The clinic was helpful with calling me to let me know a cancelation had occurred and I could come in for my initial consultation weeks earlier. The clinic isn't huge, which I found useful...She [Dr. Zarek] will make you feel at ease and comfortable asking questions, big or small, and for clarification if there is something you are not understanding as far as protocol.
Dr. Zarek really listened to us. She offered us options our previous doctor had not, by listening to our history of multiple losses instead of writing them off as "just chemical pregnancies." She expressed compassion to where we were at in this process and acknowledged that things had been hard for us. I did not feel rushed out by her as our appointments were coming to an end.
She will make you feel at ease and comfortable asking questions, big or small, and for clarification if there is something you are not understanding as far as protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
I worked with a couple different nurses. They were nice and responsive through messaging when I had questions.
Shvetha Zarek