Franklin Satellite Location
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
345 23rd Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37203

Treated 2020
There were nurses scheduled to perform the actual IUI, but the first IUI was trickier than expected to Dr Van Heertum came in to do it herself. That one didn't pan out, but I came back a month later and we got our successful IUI...[she] was consistently warm and kind, both to me and my wife, and seemed appropriately invested in our care...She was involved, gentle, and effective. At times I had to follow up with more questions or self-advocate, as she didn't always remember all the details we'd agreed on for my treatment, but she was responsive to my feedback and considered me thoughtfully when we were making decisions about our IUI. We conceived on our second unmedicated IUI, and transferred to my OB after our first 6wk visit with Dr Van Heertum, who offered (due to COVID-19) to see us for a couple more appointments if necessary (depending on our OB's practices - we weren't sure at the time) to ensure the continued heal
[Nashville Fertility Center is] Very LGBTQ inclusive, with a supportive and nonjudgmental staff. They were effective and helped us get pregnant quickly. Most people were exceptionally kind, but I had to be sure to self-advocate (ESPECIALLY once coronavirus started shifting their staff schedules) to make sure I was treated according to my specific needs rather than to the default. Disappointing communication breakdowns during beginning of coronavirus changes, but I'm under the impression that has since improved. There have been some billing errors and other communication-related blunders, but there has also been an exceptionally helpful and involved staff to help me troubleshoot and make sure those problems are solved.
How was your experience with Kristin Van Heertum at Nashville Fertility Center?
She was involved, gentle, and effective. At times I had to follow up with more questions or self-advocate, as she didn't always remember all the details we'd agreed on for my treatment, but she was responsive to my feedback and considered me thoughtfully when we were making decisions about our IUI. We conceived on our second unmedicated IUI, and transferred to my OB after our first 6wk visit with Dr Van Heertum, who offered (due to COVID-19) to see us for a couple more appointments if necessary (depending on our OB's practices - we weren't sure at the time) to ensure the continued health of our baby. She was compassionate and nonjudgmental.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristin Van Heertum at Nashville Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristin Van Heertum at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr Van Heertum was consistently warm and kind, both to me and my wife, and seemed appropriately invested in our care.
Describe the protocols Kristin Van Heertum used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We went in for my initial consultation in January, where I opted for genetic testing and general bloodwork. She also gave us sperm bank recommendations. Due to our use of donor sperm, we were then required to see a reproductive counselor for one session before continuing treatment. We also had a saline sonogram done, and found no cause to suspect any potential fertility issues, so Dr Van Heertum recommended we try a few cycles with an unmedicated IUI. There were nurses scheduled to perform the actual IUI, but the first IUI was trickier than expected to Dr Van Heertum came in to do it herself. That one didn't pan out, but I came back a month later and we got our successful IUI. We did all our bloodwork at the clinic and then had a 6wk ultrasound and appointment with Dr Van Heertum.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
It's hard to fault the nursing staff for the breakdowns in communication, because I was beginning my second cycle right at the start of coronavirus. The staff was put on an alternating schedule and it made getting and giving clear and streamlined information quite challenging. I think they were all doing their best in relatively impossible circumstances, and I don't imagine things haven't improved since getting into a new rhythm, but communication was frustrating and disorienting by the time I started getting my IUIs.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
At the beginning of the coronavirus (I had both my IUIs in March 2020) I was aware that things may change and reached out on several occasions to make sure I was up to date with the current protocol. I was told that I'd be informed in advance of any changes, and I also received emails and checked their website regularly, where it said clearly that they were continuing to operate as usual, just with some added safety measures. I spoke to the on-call doctor the Saturday night that I got my positive OPK, and he said to call Monday morning and get in for the earliest possible appointment. But when I called Monday morning, they told me they weren't doing IUIs anymore. Obviously I was shocked and frustrated, since I'd been diligently checking to ensure my expectations were fairly set, and I didn't find out this change in policy until the day I was meant to receive my treatment. After a few tearful conversations, and because I had spoken to the on-call doctor, they wound up allowing me to come in for my IUI after all (and that was the one that yielded our pregnancy!), but it was an immensely stressful and emotional morning and the weeks that followed were similarly chaotic re: communication (ie getting a different nurse every time I called). These were not normal circumstances, and I know that - I really think the situation merits a great deal of grace and understanding, and they were working incredibly hard on impossible times. That said, my regular OB's office (Not my RE) was clear, communicative, and transparent in a way that really set the bar and I do think the situation at NFC could've been handled better.
Kristin Van Heertum

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Weitzman is a very straight forward doctor. He's a no BS person, which if you have thick skin, you'll be just fine. If you're looking for compassion, he's not your guy. He doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to changes you or your spouse need to make (losing weight, etc). With his candid nature, he gives you straight forward answers of the likelihood of success with different treatment options. He will not put you through a treatment option he doesn't feel will work.
Every time we've had testing done at the clinic [Nashville Fertility Center], we've had to wait days to get ahold of someone or to have someone call us back with results. When we're at the clinic for the tests, we've been told same day or next day we'll have results. We've always had to call ourselves to get them. The last time, we were very mislead with the positive outlook of our results - which ended up being high FSH levels in my husband resulting in the only treatment option being sperm freezing and IVF.
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
Be patient and have thick skin.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
With every visit, my husband and I have spent no less than 1.5 hours at the office. Our initial consult, we were there for 4 hours (on Christmas Eve!). You definitely need to be prepared to block off half your day to go see him.
Describe the protocols Glenn Weitzman used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
When my husband and I went for our initial consult, I was told to try a 2nd round of clomid (my gyno had me on it the previous month). We had only tested my husband's sperm once (through his GP) and he had been put on an antibiotic to clear up what he thought was an infection. Dr. Weitzman requested my husband be off his antibiotics for 3-4 weeks and to be retested. Once we did that, we were told to come back for another consult. Based on my husband's 2 sperm counts, we were told we could see a urologist (if we wanted) or he would highly recommend going straight to sperm freezing and IVF do to a high FSH level in my husband.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Andrea Sporck)
I have not personally dealt with Andrea just yet. However, I have had major issues getting test results back on time. Every test we've done through the center, we've been told we would know results same day or next day. My husband or I would have to call, and every time we would have to wait days to get those results. After we received the last sperm analysis results, one of the staff members made it seem very promising that we could easily treat my husband's high FSH level. However, once we were told we had a game plan, we were told our only option was sperm freezing and IVF. It was a huge shock to get that news after how the test results were presented on the phone.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Check in and appointment scheduling is seamless and painless. That's about the best I have to say about the clinic's strengths. The wait time for every appointment is excruciatingly long. Once you're finally taken to a room, you sit and wait even longer on a nurse or doctor to come in. If you've got time to waste, I would recommend them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center.
So far, we've only paid co-pays and sperm analysis test fees. The sperm analysis was approx $20 more than it was through my husband's GP.
Describe Glenn Weitzman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
My person preference would be multiple embryo transfer. Dr. Weitzman doesn't do multiple embryo transfer. This is a concern of mine, and my husband and I are weighing our options for what the next step is (moving forward with Dr. Weitzman or finding another doctor).
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
Every time we've had testing done at the clinic, we've had to wait days to get ahold of someone or to have someone call us back with results. When we're at the clinic for the tests, we've been told same day or next day we'll have results. We've always had to call ourselves to get them. The last time, we were very mislead with the positive outlook of our results - which ended up being high FSH levels in my husband resulting in the only treatment option being sperm freezing and IVF.
Murfreesboro
Treated 2016 - 2019
It’s a large clinic. I get that but we rarely saw him [Dr. Hill]. Only for consultations and before and after surgery which he did not perform... he would show concern but would be robotic in a sense that we repeated the same thing expecting a different result. In that sense we felt like a number and not an individualized case. He would explain things well and is very medically knowledgeable but wouldn’t always be clear in where he felt we should go or what we should do next.
It [Nashville Fertility Center] is a large facility and can sometimes feel like a factory in a sense, not as personable or warm and friendly feeling. Have a large staff and appear to have significant technology... there can often be substantial waits for ultrasound rooms or for getting your blood drawn.... The nurses failed to tell me about a fibroid that showed up on a scan until a couple appointments later after discovering it and I was once scheduled for a procedure at the wrong location.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
It’s a large clinic. I get that but we rarely saw him. Only for consultations and before and after surgery which he did not perform... he would show concern but would be robotic in a sense that we repeated the same thing expecting a different result. In that sense we felt like a number and not an individualized case. He would explain things well and is very medically knowledgeable but wouldn’t always be clear in where he felt we should go or what we should do next.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Ask what the next step is at the end of each visit.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Sometimes he would just point to a chart and say this or that and lump us in with “everyone else” and other times ask deep detailed questions trying to understand our situation.
Describe the protocols George Hill used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
He chose to use Femara and campus for the five cycles along with a trigger shot after ultrasound/ follicular evaluation before performing an IUI. This was related five times without any positive outcomes.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Kristin was extremely personable and friendly, positive and smiled often. The other nurses often seem in a hurry, quick to answer or want to leave the room and sometimes annoyed. They were however very thorough and explained things pretty well.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
It is a large facility and can sometimes feel like a factory in a sense, not as personable or warm and friendly feeling. Have a large staff and appear to have significant technology... there can often be substantial waits for ultrasound rooms or for getting your blood drawn.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center.
Roughly per IUI cycle without insurance our medicated IUIs cost about $800 for ultrasounds, medications and IUI day procedures.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
I felt very discriminated against as a larger plus size woman. I showed progress in weight loss and continued improvement but that was never acknowledged when re-evaluation for procedures happened. The nurses failed to tell me about a fibroid that showed up on a scan until a couple appointments later after discovering it and I was once scheduled for a procedure at the wrong location.
George Hill
Nashville
[Dr. Weitzman's] bedside manner is not exactly warm and he is very straight forward in his approach which i didn't mind but if you want someone that is going to soften a blow he is not going to do that. He spent a good deal of time with us at our first appointment but after that was rarely able to see us or explain anything in detail and left that to his nurses and NPs who, when left to explain more complicated situations (male factor infertility in our case), really dropped the ball and presented situations as way more dire and with less possible outcomes then were truly available and left us in a panic. We chose not to continue IVF with Dr. Weitzman so i cant speak to how he handles communications and situations in the thick of treatment. I believe that overall Dr Weitzman is a great doctor but the busyness of his clinic coupled with the rest of the staff (front desk, nursing, etc) makes you feel like you are a number rather than an actual person.
The nurses staff that you don't see as frequently (blood draws, check in, etc) were friendly and welcoming. Nurse Practioners [at Nashville Fertility Center] are friendly and nice but are left to do a lot of the explaining of test results and procedures. We were left a lot of voicemails from NPs with test results and then had a really hard time getting back in touch with them once they had left a voicemail...We were told that both of my husbands semen samples had no sperm however we later found our from our urologist that they found 1 mature mobile sperm in our second sample which he said was much better than none. It took us multiple phone calls and emails to get records transferred to our urologist and then again to our new clinic and the second set of records was never sent and eventually had to be transferred to me so that i had them for any further use since we continued to have such a hard time getting records sent.
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr Weitzman is a great doctor and he is very knowledgable. His bedside manner is not exactly warm and he is very straight forward in his approach which i didn't mind but if you want someone that is going to soften a blow he is not going to do that. He spent a good deal of time with us at our first appointment but after that was rarely able to see us or explain anything in detail and left that to his nurses and NPs who, when left to explain more complicated situations (male factor infertility in our case), really dropped the ball and presented situations as way more dire and with less possible outcomes then were truly available and left us in a panic. We chose not to continue IVF with Dr. Weitzman so i cant speak to how he handles communications and situations in the thick of treatment. I believe that overall Dr Weitzman is a great doctor but the busyness of his clinic coupled with the rest of the staff (front desk, nursing, etc) makes you feel like you are a number rather than an actual person.
Make sure you establish a line of communication from the beginning and advocate for yourself or you may not get the time and treatment you deserve. If you want him to call with results of big tests make sure you establish that up front and ask to speak with him when you don't fully understand something that is being communicated from another staff member (RN, NP, PA).
We received some news from a nurse practitioner which she said would make it nearly impossible for us to have our own children but that she wasn't entirely sure how to interpret the results and offered to make an appointment for us in 5 weeks to talk to our doctor. It is almost impossible to get a call back from anyone at the office and the staff acts annoyed when you feel like a situation is urgent.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nurses staff that you don't see as frequently (blood draws, check in, etc) were friendly and welcoming. Nurse Practioners are friendly and nice but are left to do a lot of the explaining of test results and procedures. We were left a lot of voicemails from NPs with test results and then had a really hard time getting back in touch with them once they had left a voicemail.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
During visits the clinic is efficient and organized. They see a lot of patients which can make wait times really long. Simple tasks like getting records transferred , making an appointment, or trying to get in touch with someone about test results can be really hard and take multiple phone calls and emails before you see results.
We only paid for labs, SA, and ultrasounds which all seemed to be about average to what we paid otherplaces
Treated 2016 - 2018
Even though Dr. Weitzmann was not very empathetic, he was very honest and answered all of my questions to the best of his ability. I never felt rushed. I felt like my process mattered and we were working together to create a baby for my family.... Dr. Weitzman did my cyst removal and was great during the procedure and made me feel confident that everything was ok. He also met with me after my miscarriage and chemical pregnancy and went over what went wrong.
The nurse staff and admin staff [Nashville Fertility Center] have always helped me with whatever issue I have had. If they do not know the answer, they seek it out and put me with someone who does know the answer.... The billing department is thorough and if there is an overcharge or insurance payment, you will get money back but it is still alot of money!... With everything for the last cycle which includes medications and one transfer, it was $20,000
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Weitzman is extremely experienced in the fertility field and relies heavily on his experience. He is confident in his assements and gave me confidence that the process would be successful. Dr. Weitzman did my cyst removal and was great during the procedure and made me feel confident that everything was ok. He also met with me after my miscarriage and chemical pregnancy and went over what went wrong. It would have been nice to have him do all of my procedures but he is very busy!
Dr. Weitzman is not very touchy feely. He does though answer all of your questions and will be on your side through the process.
Even though Dr. Weitzmann was not very empathetic, he was very honest and answered all of my questions to the best of his ability. I never felt rushed. I felt like my process mattered and we were working together to create a baby for my family. I have felt supported by him and his nurse and the staff at NFC through the whole process. We have gone through one retrieval and two transfers with no success and are starting a second retrieval with hopes of a different outcome and I feel like Dr. Weitzman is on the same page as my husband and I.
I first did three IUI cycles with no success. I then had a cyst removed and had a hysteroscopy. I then started IVF. For the retrieval, I took Follistim (225 units) and Menopur (75 units). I also used Ganirelix and did a Lupron trigger. For the transfers, I used progesterone in oil (1-2mL's a day) and estradiol (0.1mL twice a week). For the retrieval, I got 12 eggs, 8 fertilized, 3 embryos and 2 were PGS tested normal. The first female embryo implanted but died at ~6 weeks because the embryo was tetraploidy (4 sets of chromosomes). I had a D&C to find that out. The second male embryo implanted but ended in a chemical pregnancy. We do not know what happened - whether is was the embryo or if my week long flu/cold affected the pregnancy. Because of my good response to the retrieval the first time, we are using that same protocol for the next retrieval. I am on birth control now! Wish me luck!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Andie Sporck)
I love my IVF nurse. She is amazing. She is always on top of everything. If I have a question, she responds quickly. She is also helpful with getting me help with the bills or discounts if needed. When our transfers didn't work, I felt a little like I let her down! I felt her disappointment too which was comforting. And if she is not available, the other nurses have been just as helpful and warm and caring. I love the whole nursing staff at NFC.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Some people feel that NFC is about numbers but I do not feel that way. The nurse staff and admin staff have always helped me with whatever issue I have had. If they do not know the answer, they seek it out and put me with someone who does know the answer. Once I had to pick up my stepdaughter at a certain time and the front desk staff helped to get me in just in time to get my blood drawn so I could make it. NFC is expensive however. The billing department is thorough and if there is an overcharge or insurance payment, you will get money back but it is still alot of money! We won't be able to try again if this round does not work but I have faith that they will do their best to help me have a healthy baby.
Dr. Weitzman and the clinic only want to implant one PGS tested embryo. They are very against multiple births because of the risks involved.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
There was one time that I was pretty sure I made a bloodwork appointment but there was no record when I went in that I made an appointment. They were able to squeeze me in anyway however but I think one of the front desk staff was a little annoyed.

Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Dr. Whitworth oversaw several IUIs for my husband and I. The clinic nurse, a different one every time, performed the IUIs. They did not write information down about what size speculum to use, so be sure to ask them to makes notes in case you have to repeat the experience. We tried Femara and the IUI...did not make me feel important or that she cared about our case. I feel like she focused on my numbers and did not see me as a person with feelings and concerns. We waited for two or three hours to see her on our first appointment at her clinic and no one came out to tell us that there was any reason (we had waited three months for this appointment). It was a very frustrating first visit to this clinic.
This clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] needs to work on their professionalism and care coordination...Strengths: you can get monitored early in the morning in the case that you need to get to work. There is valet parking outside. The clinic is easy to find. Weaknesses: The ultrasound experience was painful and harsh. The office lost my file on one occasion. The billing department was inconsistent.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
This doctor was very busy and not present during our visit in such a way I do not think that she thought that our case was very important. I translated that to mean that she didn't think that our chance of success was very high. Her delivery of information was harsh to my husband. She never made eye contact with my husband in the first meeting, which made him feel very unimportant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Have you thought of trying other clinics or other doctors?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Whitworth did not make me feel important or that she cared about our case. I feel like she focused on my numbers and did not see me as a person with feelings and concerns. We waited for two or three hours to see her on our first appointment at her clinic and no one came out to tell us that there was any reason (we had waited three months for this appointment). It was a very frustrating first visit to this clinic.
Describe the protocols Christine Whitworth used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
Failed to return calls, lost results, were not compassionate to me in the clinic with our interactions.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center.
6-7,000
Describe Christine Whitworth's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
This clinic needs to work on their professionalism and care coordination.

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Whitworth was very nice during our original consultation. She stated that most couples conceive within 3 medicated cycles. Sadly that was not the case for us. At times she would seem compassionate but other times I felt like she had forgotten about me or was irritated that treatments weren't working.... First we did several rounds of clomid and trigger shot but my lining was too thin. Then several of femara and trigger shot with no luck. A few times my ultrasound got scheduled too late and I developed cysts so I had to be put on progesterone bc pills and be out until they went away. I had one positive pregnanxy cycle but hcg was very low. I was put immediately on progesterone but numbers kept lowering. I did a total of 5-6 cycles of iui with femara and trigger shot.
Some nurses [at Nashville Fertility Center-Nashville] were nice, some treated you like a number. When i had my chemical pregnancy they called and said good news! Your hcg is almost gone, which I wasn't expecting. They were not careful with their words at all.... Way too many people served there. Never received calls back in a timely manner. Always had to call myself.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Be sure to ask questions.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Some nurses were nice, some treated you like a number. When i had my chemical pregnancy they called and said good news! Your hcg is almost gone, which I wasn't expecting. They were not careful with their words at all.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strengths for NFC: close location to my home, nice building, access, and parking Weaknesses for NFC: too many patients, poor communication, you feel like you have no hope and they certainly don't give any to you
Ultrasounds were a little over $100 apiece, hcg shot was about $100 as well. Iui was $500.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
I've mentioned most already. They never called back and I always had to call them for results. They weren't concerned when I was very newly pregnant ( ended in chemical) and I was having severe back pain.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Overall we were please with Dr. whitworth. She seemed to be intelligent and forward thinking. She just seemed too busy to really focus on us as individual patients...We went back to clomid after being on a different medication. I loved that she looked back at my chart to see that that was a better fit. That ended up working but we lost our child in miscarriage. Other than that we just kept having surgery after surgery to treat my endometriosis. It didn’t at the time seem to make any difference.
Once we were there [Nashville Fertility Center] for an appointment to talk with the doctor about IVF. They have had it on the books for a month. This is after being a patient for 2 years. We got there and they forgot to pass our folder on so we sat for 30 min then my husband when to check and they realized and so it took another 20 min. Then, when we went back, the doctor [Dr. Whitworth] said “How can I help you today?”...There are times when I would like to speak to someone quickly and there is no one ever answering calls. Maybe they could have a nurse who’s job is to answer silly calls from hormonal stressed out patients.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Overall we were please with Dr. whitworth. She seemed to be intelligent and forward thinking. She just seemed too busy to really focus on us as individual patients. She is a reflection of her clinic. I believe the clinic needs some major improvements.
With any doctor, you must be your biggest advocate.
NFC was just too busy. Long wait times and quick care never made me feel good about the quality of care we were receiving.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ellen)
I had a few nurses who helped me during my time with NFC however, Ellen stood out and made me feel cared for and in good hands. Her positivity got me through the many rough patches.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
We didn’t get the results we were looking for so it’s hard to find strengths. I would say the nurses were the best part. My nurse really cared for me. Unfortunately, I have a handful of weaknesses. First, after attending NFC for 4 years the ladies at the front desk still said,”can I get your name” every time I came. Second, the wait time was always so long and the waiting room is really uncomfortable. Once I was meeting with my doctor and they left in the middle of my appointment to do another ultrasound. It’s just proof, you are too busy. Lastly, after two failed IVF transfers and no embryos remaining. I never once heard from anyone at NFC checking in on my husband or I to see how we were or if they could help. We received the voicemail that it didn’t work and that was it. $40,000 later and nothing. Lastly, the IVF voicemail. There are times when I would like to speak to someone quickly and there is no one ever answering calls. Maybe they could have a nurse who’s job is to answer silly calls from hormonal stressed out patients.
Around $40,000 IVF, meds, and Surgeries
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
Once we were there for an appointment to talk with the doctor about IVF. They have had it on the books for a month. This is after being a patient for 2 years. We got there and they forgot to pass our folder on so we sat for 30 min then my husband when to check and they realized and so it took another 20 min. Then, when we went back, the doctor said “How can I help you today?” Read your file!
Treated 2016 - 2017
In person, she [Dr. Eblen] was wonderful. While you didn't see her often, she was kind, attentive, and listened. Her bedside manner was perfect. Once I had multiple failures, she truly wanted to help and keep going, but I felt like there was a laundry list of things we could try, but nothing that actually seemed to be based on MY case. Just lots of "well, this exists so let's try it..."... I do wish I had gotten more time with her. As a function of the clinic, you're kind of passed around which feels impersonal and mechanical. This wasn't her fault, but it did get in the way of building full trust in my doctor.
Nashville Fertility Center is a beautiful facility, with a great staff. The doctors/nurses/scientists get together every week to discuss the cases, which I loved. I really felt the camaraderie among the staff was palpable. I didn't like that you didn't know who was doing your procedures. While I certainly don't blame the various docs for cycle failures, every doctor was so different, and it felt inconsistent.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Eblen was a great doctor. While I didn't see her much, I enjoyed the time I spent with her, and felt she was incredibly informative. Her initial consult was thorough, personal, and enlightening. Overall, I do wish I had gotten more time with her. As a function of the clinic, you're kind of passed around which feels impersonal and mechanical. This wasn't her fault, but it did get in the way of building full trust in my doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Write down your questions, and be organized. She goes incredibly quickly. She'll answer every question you have, but she'll do it fast.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
In person, she was wonderful. While you didn't see her often, she was kind, attentive, and listened. Her bedside manner was perfect. Once I had multiple failures, she truly wanted to help and keep going, but I felt like there was a laundry list of things we could try, but nothing that actually seemed to be based on MY case. Just lots of "well, this exists so let's try it..."
Describe the protocols Abby Eblen used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I wasn't very responsive during the first round, so the second retrieval was far more aggressive (and helped!), resulting in 5 more eggs being retrieved. She also kept close watch on my progesterone levels post transfer, and adjust as necessary.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tina)
Tina was my primary contact, and she was the best nurse I could have ever asked for! Caring, organized, patient, kind. She was the most incredible part of the process by far, always taking the very best care of me. She answered all our questions, kept us calm, and provided thorough education every step of the way.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center.
Costs for 2 retrievals, 3 transfers, PGS, monitoring, (and meds, not through the clinic) cost around $35k
Describe Abby Eblen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
We elected to do a single transfer for the first round, as we had lots of reason to believe it would work. The second round, we transferred one as that was all we had left. Third transfer was single, as it was PGS tested.
Treated 2015 - 2017
I often waited over 45 minutes to see Dr. Hill and when I finally spoke with him it always felt rushed...All 3 of my IUI's were traumatic for me because Dr. Hill and his staff were unable to get through my cervix. I'm not convinced that they ever actually did the IUI correctly. When we finally switched to another clinic in Atlanta the doctor was able to get through my cervix within a few seconds. Dr. Hill had tried for over an hour one time and even said he would need to put me asleep to perform the next IUI. I felt like he had zero concern for my time because I was often left waiting well over 45 minutes to consultations or followups.
Several doctors tried to perform my IUI [at Nashville Fertility Center] and were unable to puncture my cervix. I feel like I wasted money of those cycles and wasted time...IUI around $1,000 each... I always felt like a number. The waiting room is full of people and it seems so doom and gloom in there. The only positive at NFC is how friendly the ladies in the business office were... I often waited over 45 minutes to see Dr. Hill and when I finally spoke with him it always felt rushed.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill is VERY friendly and that was wonderful for us in the beginning. I feel like he never exactly made a plan of action for my treatment. All 3 of my IUI's were traumatic for me because Dr. Hill and his staff were unable to get through my cervix. I'm not convinced that they ever actually did the IUI correctly. When we finally switched to another clinic in Atlanta the doctor was able to get through my cervix within a few seconds. Dr. Hill had tried for over an hour one time and even said he would need to put me asleep to perform the next IUI. I felt like he had zero concern for my time because I was often left waiting well over 45 minutes to consultations or followups.
Keep looking! I wish I had my 2 years back :(
With Nashville Fertility I completely felt like a number. I often waited over 45 minutes to see Dr. Hill and when I finally spoke with him it always felt rushed.
I did 3 IUI cycles with Clomid. I don't remember many specifics but I do know that the clinic was closed on some of my ovulation dates. I felt very rushed when my IUI occurred over a holiday. The nurses and Doctor seemed super annoyed that I needed service if it was a weekend or holiday.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
I don't have any good memories of the nursing staff. I always felt rushed and like my time wasn't valued while waiting so long for the doctor.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Nashville Fertility - I always felt like a number. The waiting room is full of people and it seems so doom and gloom in there. The only positive at NFC is how friendly the ladies in the business office were.
IUI around $1,000 each.
Describe George Hill's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Dr. Hill suggested transferring one embryo due to my cervix being short.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
Several doctors tried to perform my IUI and were unable to puncture my cervix. I feel like I wasted money of those cycles and wasted time.
George Hill
Treated 2015 - 2016
Dr. Whitworth is kind, and I very much appreciated her bedside manner. However I felt like I wasn't made aware of the impact PCOS symptoms were having on my success probability. I wish I saw her more instead of other technicians, nurses, etc...Ask questions. Discuss with her -- when you can get time with her -- what the ideal results of your before-IUI ultrasound look like so you don't end up going with the flow and perhaps pouring effort/$$$ into unlikely attempts.
Bad experience with a rough ultrasound technician [at Nashville Fertility Center]. Told by a nurse to smile or I wouldn't get pregnant. Loose approach to diagnoses, not frequent enough dealings with actual doctor. Long long wait times....Have definitely felt like a number. Not very friendly toward working professionals as far as appointment times. Had a bad experience with a rough ultrasound technician. Wait times can be long. LGBT-friendly.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
When I saw Dr. Whitworth, I felt like she treated me as a human. However the practice/fertility center overall often made me feel like a number.
One unmedicated IUI attempt first, with no before-IUI ultrasound (ask for one!), then Clomid for 2 IUIs. After Clomid thinned uterine lining too much, attempted Femara instead but no response to the drug. Back to Clomid for fourth IUI, but at a lower dose.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
In one particularly hard visit, a nurse told me to smile or I wouldn't get pregnant. That about sent me over the edge.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
For an IUI with frozen sperm, the thaw and procedure together cost around $450, plus $$ for lab work, sperm, ultrasounds, meds, etc.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
Bad experience with a rough ultrasound technician. Told by a nurse to smile or I wouldn't get pregnant. Loose approach to diagnoses, not frequent enough dealings with actual doctor. Long long wait times.
Treated 2015 - 2016
Dr. Eblen is a warm and personable doctor. She took the time to explain my abnormal anatomy and was open to helping me get pregnant. She was limited in the knowledge of my abnormality which is expected since it’s rare. She did a fantastic job in removing my polyps. However, she failed to warn me about a medicine side effect before my surgery. I feel like she could have done more research in order to help me since my situation was unique.
Long waiting times [at Nashville Fert Ctr]. The nurses and NPs were not warm nor helpful with resources. Phone calls with nurses did not explained the medicine purpose....The front staff were not welcoming nor warm. It was a challenge to connect with the friendly surgery coordinator, since she was so busy. One of the backup ultrasound techs commented on my disability which was inappropriate...The nursing staff were always busy and not always engaging....
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
You have to ask her to explore all options when deciding on a treatment plan.
Long waiting times. The nurses and NPs were not warm nor helpful with resources. Phone calls with nurses did not explained the medicine purpose.
I did the all the tests such as genetic test, blood test for hormones and thyroid, hysterosalpingogram, sonohysterography, ultrasounds, and MRI. I learned i have MTHFR mutation. They also found polyps which were removed. The first two cycles, I took Clomid and did timed intercourse. The 4 IUIs - took clomid and then femera on days 5-7, then trigger shot if follicle and lining were the right measurements, and next day was intrauterine insemination.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
The nursing staff were always busy and not always engaging. They tried to be gentle during test and procedures. They tended to forget about preparing the assigned nurse due to my unique anatomy which led to prolonged and sometimes painful procedures. I had to start reminding them to warn the nurses ahead of time.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The front staff were not welcoming nor warm. It was a challenge to connect with the friendly surgery coordinator, since she was so busy. One of the backup ultrasound techs commented on my disability which was inappropriate. I did love Dr. Eblen and her willingness to take my case.
My insurance covered the tests, most of the medicines, and 50% of the fertility treatments after I met my deductible. The IUIs were several hundreds dollars and husband sperm wash was not covered so it was around $400.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
At my hysterosalpingogram, they did not fully informed the staff of my uterine abnormality which he called Dr. Eblen since he didn’t believe me. This delayed the test and he was not prepared. Dr. Eblen did not inform me of the potential bleeding from taking misoprostol for a surgery.
Treated 2015
The doctor [Dr Weitzman] did listen to our concerns, but as previously mentioned, there never seemed to be any kind of connection. He did order certain types of blood tests, but they don't seem to bother with some testing that should be important. We only met with him one time and while he answered questions, it also seemed like he was rushing us to make a decision to go straight to IVF or do IUI.
The clinic is organized and they usually do well with getting you in around your appointment time. The nurses/nurse practitioners that handled the IUIs were nice and helped you feel at ease. There should be better communication about the treatments and what to expect. You do become a pro after the first time but that is because you figure it out.
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
The doctor did listen to our concerns, but as previously mentioned, there never seemed to be any kind of connection. He did order certain types of blood tests, but they don't seem to bother with some testing that should be important. We only met with him one time and while he answered questions, it also seemed like he was rushing us to make a decision to go straight to IVF or do IUI. Definitely felt like they were in it for the money instead of feeling like there was some type of compassion there. We also had to speak to nurses all the time and all communication was through the nurse, which is probably common, but quite frustrating when the whole process is confusing.
Be prepared with questions that you want to know and do not be afraid to ask for testing you want done. Don't expect a touchy feely relationship. If he won't do it, find another doctor. Unfortunately, there aren't many places in Nashville to go to.
I felt like a number because they do have to have a process and order to everything so there are no mixups. While I understand this, I felt like they shuffled you through all the stops during the appointment with no real interaction. The doctor seemed to have no emotion while speaking with us and most of the time we had to ask 20 questions about things when they should have been explained.
I wasn't truly diagnosed with anything, although I had mild endometriosis, which I knew from my gynecologist. He basically said I was old at 38. I had three IUIs with Femara to stimulate more follicles. I never had a problem ovulating, but they wanted more eggs to be there. On Day 12 I had an ultrasound to see how many follicles I had, which were all measured and then I was given an Ovidrel trigger shot. I never felt that the shot worked for me as I ovulated later than the 12-24 hours they claimed and I knew this because I was taking my BBT temperatures. Nothing was ever changed in my protocol. The next day I would have my IUI and then I was to call the office after waiting two weeks to say whether it was positive or negative.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
I never knew their names and they had about 3 or 4 nurses that I would deal with. They usually were nice. There was one nurse that seemed new and she seemed rude with her comments. I would receive phone calls within the hour after I left a message, which didn't bother me.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Drugs were paid for separately and for Femara and Ovidrel it was $185 for that out of pocket. I had no fertility insurance coverage. With just the ultrasound and IUI, it was around $800. The doctor's visit was around $485. To get a saline ultrasound of the uterus, it would have been around $700 out of pocket.
Treated 2015
The MD that I saw, the staff, and nurses were great. However, I have little faith in the technology, lab, and protocols utilized at this clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] I believe their intentions are good, but they lack the experience and technology that some high-volume centers have.... I was on a protocol that used OCPs for priming/suppression and then Lupron. I stimulated with Menopur and Bravelle. After day 7 of stims, I had 0 follicles greater than 10mm. Dr. Montville determined that because I had been on OCPs for so long, I was over suppressed. He wanted me to stay off OCPs for a few months and try again. I did that, but sought out a second opinion in a different state.
How was your experience with Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Montville is a wonderful human being, but I have no faith in Nashville Fertility Clinic at all. Once I had received a second opinion, that MD believed I was on the wrong protocol, medication type, and dosage while at Nashville Fertility. I spent several thousand dollars on medications, only to have a cancelled cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
Do your research on clinic data and success rates. Often times, the lab and protocols are much more important than the skill of the physician.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Montville took the time to explain the process of egg freezing for fertility preservation to me. He is very knowledgeable and kind. Unfortunately, I had poor response to stimulation meds and was unable to move forward with egg retrieval with Dr. Montville. When he realized the cycle was not going to work out, he personally called me on the phone to explain the details and walked me through the options. He spent at least 20 minutes on the phone with me that day. Even though I did not get the results I wanted, I did feel like he did the best that he could and was a compassionate doctor.
Describe the protocols Christopher Montville used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
My primary nurse was very accessible. She was very responsive to emails or calls during the process.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The MD that I saw, the staff, and nurses were great. However, I have little faith in the technology, lab, and protocols utilized at this clinic. I believe their intentions are good, but they lack the experience and technology that some high-volume centers have.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center.
Egg freezing was 10K, medications were about 7K
Describe Christopher Montville's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
not discussed with this MD
Christopher Montville
Treated 2011 - 2012
She [Dr Abby Eblen] removed a uterine polyp and said that it was the reason we were not getting pregnant. She then ordered 2 IUIs that were unsuccessful with Clomid. She did not additional testing after the first failed iui....Dr. Eblen is very straight forward. She is so busy that there is very little time for her to answer questions. the IUI procedures are performed by the nurses and you rarely will see the dr.
Strengths [of Nashville Fertility Center]: Multiple Drs, so easier to get an appointment, after hours attention, act quickly Weaknesses : LBGT unfriendly, I had friends who were treated poorly, don't always run all the necessary tests to find the real reason. assembly line.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Have a list of questions ready and be prepared to advocate for your own care. She will not order all the tests needed, so you will need to educate yourself and ask for tests.
Dr. Eblan was nice and thorough, but Nashville Fertility Clinic is very much an assembly line. The front desk, phlebotomist, and Ultra-Sound Tech act totally annoyed if you ask any questions.
She removed a uterine polyp and said that it was the reason we were not getting pregnant. She then ordered 2 IUIs that were unsuccessful with Clomid. She did not additional testing after the first failed iui.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
A few of them were nice and attentive but in general they are so understaffed that they have no time for providing compassion or to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strengths : Multiple Drs, so easier to get an appointment, after hours attention, act quickly Weaknesses : LBGT unfriendly, I had friends who were treated poorly, don't always run all the necessary tests to find the real reason. assembly line.
Some fees were covered by insurance, but IUI was roughly $650 without the cost of the medication.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
I switched clinics after a same sex couple was treated rudely by the Nashville Fertility Staff. At my second opinion dr, i was given a totally different diagnosis that the NFC and Dr. Eblen did not even test for. I wasted $3000 on medication and treatment with NFC that would never work.
Treated 2014 - 2018
She [Dr. Abby Eblen] was able to answer some of our questions and did not try to push for another cycle after 7 failed cycles...I wish that I was able to speak with her more than just the nurses when it came to my treatment plans...I also wish that the procedures were more closely monitored carefully because I was an outlier who happened to suffer from a mild case of OHSS with low doses of follistim aq.
I’ve noticed my particular nurse [at Nashville Fertility Center] gets irritable with me easily and I wasn’t a big fan of that. However, she is definitely knowledgeable...The strengths I see in the clinic is changing the previous employees in the front desk because before they were very rude and had no smiles on their face...certain nurses go above and beyond to make you feel more comfortable in the environment especially with what most couples are experiencing in this hard time of conceiving.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
I wish that I was able to speak with her more than just the nurses when it came to my treatment plans. However, I also wish that the procedures were more closely monitored carefully because I was an outlier who happened to suffer from a mild case of OHSS with low doses of follistim aq. This really frustrates me because it seems as I was then treated as a number than a paying patient, which really ticked my husband and I off completely.
Be prepared to ask many questions before ending a consult with her or you will be highly upset because you will not be seeing much of her but rather her nurse.
She was able to answer some of our questions and did not try to push for another cycle after 7 failed cycles.
Due to my age and diagnosis, I was given the antagonist protocol. However, everyone is different and will be given different protocols.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
I’ve noticed my particular nurse gets irritable with me easily and I wasn’t a big fan of that. However, she is definitely knowledgeable and hope that she will be more professional this time when I am going for my next cycle.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The strengths I see in the clinic is changing the previous employees in the front desk because before they were very rude and had no smiles on their face. I also want to point out that certain nurses go above and beyond to make you feel more comfortable in the environment especially with what most couples are experiencing in this hard time of conceiving.

Treated 2012 - 2013
I was her [Dr. Abby Eblen] patient for over a year and I never really even saw her. We only spoke once, and she seemed very rushed...She seemed rushed, and she didn't act like the questions I had researched to ask her were important or interesting. She also never performed my IUIs...I did 4 IUIs. She suggested I do three and then start IVF, but I just wanted to make sure. None of them resulted in pregnancy.
The clinic's [Nashville Fertility Center] strength is that it is conveniently located in Nashville, where I live, and has a beautiful view from the waiting room. Its weaknesses are the rather creepy nursing staff, inattentive doctors, and lack of financial options that other Tennessee fertility clinics provide (such as pregnancy-or-your-money-back IVF).
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Make the drive to Chattanooga and see Dr. Rink Murray instead. If that's not an option, then do your own homework because she will not explain or elaborate anything.
I was her patient for over a year and I never really even saw her. We only spoke once, and she seemed very rushed.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Three different nurses performed my IUIs, and one of those times took so long the nurse made me hold the catheter of my husband's sperm against my chest to "keep it warm." The fourth IUI was performed by a different doctor, a male. None of the IUIs worked. The nurses routinely did things like toss syringes across tables and seemed to have trouble making eye contact or small talk. It was all pretty weird.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic's strength is that it is conveniently located in Nashville, where I live, and has a beautiful view from the waiting room. Its weaknesses are the rather creepy nursing staff, inattentive doctors, and lack of financial options that other Tennessee fertility clinics provide (such as pregnancy-or-your-money-back IVF).
I believe my IUIs cost about $700 each.
Treated 2016
Dr. Weitzman thoroughly reviewed my medical history with me, performed an exam, and then patiently answered every single one of my questions. At no point in time did I feel rushed or pushed to move forward with a procedure. I felt I was receiving the whole picture (both good and bad) in a detailed, easy to understand way...Dr. Weitzman is extremely candid and does not mince words or beat around the bush. I appreciated his candor and willingness to be transparent with me about my situation instead of couching the facts to try and provide a soft landing. I felt like I was getting the full picture, I could ask him as many questions as necessary, and he was extremely patient in answering and explaining the procedure...
NFC struggles with clear and accurate communication. I've been asked by multiple nurses why I'm there, and often wait long after my appointment time...
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Weitzman is extremely candid and does not mince words or beat around the bush. I appreciated his candor and willingness to be transparent with me about my situation instead of couching the facts to try and provide a soft landing. I felt like I was getting the full picture, I could ask him as many questions as necessary, and he was extremely patient in answering and explaining the procedure. He spoke to me and treated me like an educated, empowered adult instead of someone who needed hand holding.
If you prefer a doctor who chooses softness over directness, Dr. Weitzman may not be a good fit for you. I think this is his best quality as a doctor, but that may not be the best fit for others.
I came prepared with a long list of questions. Dr. Weitzman thoroughly reviewed my medical history with me, performed an exam, and then patiently answered every single one of my questions. At no point in time did I feel rushed or pushed to move forward with a procedure. I felt I was receiving the whole picture (both good and bad) in a detailed, easy to understand way.
Treated 2014 - 2018
She [Dr. Abby Eblen] talked very fast and assumed I understood all of the abbreviations and acronyms. I am not finished with my treatment and am still confused at each visit. If I can walk away from this process with a baby, it will all be worth it, but a little compassion would be nice...I think she is competent and good at the technical aspect of her job, however she seems to be out of touch about the emotional and financial aspects of this journey.
[Staff at Nashville Fertility Center is] Technically competent, but very out of touch with patients with financial burdens. Seem very much like a number and not a person. There are not many options in Nashville and this process is already too stressful to travel to another clinic...Total cost for meds, IVF, PGD, and ICIS about $23K...She [Dr. Abby Eblen] talked very fast and assumed I understood all of the abbreviations and acronyms. I am not finished with my treatment and am still confused at each visit.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
I think she is competent and good at the technical aspect of her job, however she seems to be out of touch about the emotional and financial aspects of this journey. She talked very fast and assumed I understood all of the abbreviations and acronyms. I am not finished with my treatment and am still confused at each visit. If I can walk away from this process with a baby, it will all be worth it, but a little compassion would be nice.
Do you research ahead of time so you can keep up with the information she will give you.
Felt very rushed, talked over.
Total cost for meds, IVF, PGD, and ICIS about $23K
Nashville
Friendly [Nashville Fertility Center] staff and great patient experience. They provide you with a financial plan and options to help you along this journey. I recommend being very interested and involved in your plan and don’t just accept that you need IVF. If they try to send you down that path with no tests then please seek a second opinion.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
I saw Dr. Eblen for an initial consultation to discuss a process in how to get pregnant. Within 10 minutes she told me that I would not be able to have a child on my own and would need IVF without any tests to confirm. I did go to another doctor for a second opinion and I’m fact am now getting the tests and confirmation that is needed to determine the next steps. Being told on a first appointment with no recent information or tests that IVF is your own only option is not a good way to treat your patients.
Make her confirm her diagnosis. Don’t allow her to tell you that you need ivf without any tests to confirm.
She was very personable
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
They were kind and helpful
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Friendly staff and great patient experience. They provide you with a financial plan and options to help you along this journey. I recommend being very interested and involved in your plan and don’t just accept that you need IVF. If they try to send you down that path with no tests then please seek a second opinion.
Nashville
[Dr. Christine Whitworth was] Impersonal but came w good recommendations. Did not seem to know much about our personal problem resulting in us seeking fertility treatment. Treatment plan seem d cookie cutter. Other partners seemed more engaged.... Impersonal Not much emotion behind encounter.... Good Clinic Professional staff May not get warm and fuzzy feeling
[Nashville Fertility Center was] Clean Organized Timely Kind staff for phlebotomy and most ultrasonography One ultrasound tech was Kurt and rude. I was particularly worried about something and instead of answering me she responded that my IVF nurse would talk to me. I found her off putting and was thrilled I only had to see her once.... Good Clinic Professional staff May not get warm and fuzzy feeling
Good Clinic Professional staff May not get warm and fuzzy feeling
Impersonal Not much emotion behind encounter
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Martha Goodyear)
Responsive Again, little emotion or compassion behind treatment