Franklin Satellite Location
1725 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
345 23rd Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37203

Dr. Whitworth did take the time to discuss results of our failed cycle with me which I did appreciate. Questions I had that she was not able to answer she contacted the lab directly and sent me the answers. She was courteous and professional but I only met with her once throughout my 2-3 months receiving care from NFC.... I wish more thought would have gone into my particular cycle rather than getting the "cookie cutter first timer" regimen.
The nursing staff [Nashville Fertility Center] was fine. They kept open communication and for the most part were responsive. Following my retrieval I had a severe migraine and they made sure to follow up with me until complete resolution which I was appreciative of. Ellen, the US tech, was wonderful. There were other techs who were less friendly--downright cold as ice.... The clinic as a whole prefers single embryo transfer in patients 38 and younger I believe?
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
If you expect that one provider will take care of you and see you through your entire treatment, that will not occur. You will potentially be seen by all 4 providers and Dr. Eblen and Weitzman are great! There were a few hiccups with my voicemail not working but they seemed to correct most errors quickly. Do your research and have a list of questions early and don't be afraid to go through every single question!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
When trying to confirm insurance coverage of PGD testing she was clear that she did not want to rush the cycle without having an answer. She remained transparent throughout the process which as helpful. When my cycle completely failed, which we were not anticipating, she scheduled a phone conference and talked to me about some things she may do differently during a second round.
Describe the protocols Christine Whitworth used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
This is one issue I have, I wish more thought would have gone into my particular cycle rather than getting the "cookie cutter first timer" regimen. I received 225 of Gonal-F and this was increased to 300 when I was found to only have four follicles on day 3 of stims. I eventually caught up and went down to 225 + menopur + cetrotide. I triggered with lupron even though I was not planning a fresh transfer and there was minimal chance for OHSS. I would advocate triggering with HCG if you are not planning a fresh transfer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was fine. They kept open communication and for the most part were responsive. Following my retrieval I had a severe migraine and they made sure to follow up with me until complete resolution which I was appreciative of. Ellen, the US tech, was wonderful. There were other techs who were less friendly--downright cold as ice.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
strength: Convenient last minute scheduling, Saturday clinics if necessary, pretty quick appointments weakness: issues with communication prior to being assigned an IVF nurse, cold support staff, lack of continuity of care (seeing different providers throughout)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center.
I had partial coverage with insurance and my out of pocket cost was ~8K for IVF and ~3K for medications.
Describe Christine Whitworth's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic as a whole prefers single embryo transfer in patients 38 and younger I believe? Approaching 40 the number of embryos recommended for transfer increases. They prefer frozen to fresh transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
We did have an incident where a prescription was called in late to a pharmacy. This was resolved in 24-36 hrs.
Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Whitworth] has been encouraging to us throughout our treatment even when it hasn't been successful. She has a caring staff and when there have been issues with appointments or staff she has made a strong effort to make things right and quickly...I had a smooth IVF stimulation experience...She gave me a list of supplements to take ahead of time as well as my husband...She was very thorough in explaining why she would only transfer one embryo at a time which I appreciated.
For as large of a clinic it [Nashville Fertility Center] is run well. There can be long wait times but for the most part it runs smoothly. Strengths- clean, good parking, kind employees Weaknesses- can have long wait times, followup appointments are sometimes far out...I also have had to call the billing department and other areas with questions and everyone has been very kind and prompt...Everyone at the office has always been very friendly. It is just a large practice with a lot of patients.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr Whitworth explains things very well at appointments. She is very kind but if you are looking for a doctor that is bubbly she may not be the one for you. She has a very calm personality. She has been encouraging to us throughout our treatment even when it hasn't been successful. She has a caring staff and when there have been issues with appointments or staff she has made a strong effort to make things right and quickly.
I have had a good experience with her and think she does care for her patients.
I had a smooth IVF stimulation experience. My estrogen levels did get very high before retrieval but I used a Lupron trigger and had a freeze all cycle and everything ended up going well with the retrieval. I used gonal f, cetrotide, hcg & lupron. She gave me a list of supplements to take ahead of time as well as my husband.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Andie)
Andie has been my IVF NP and I cannot say enough good things about her. Since your IVF nurse is who you communicate with the most having a great one is essential. My first nurse left and I was given Andie after and she has been the best. She is so compassionate, kind and truly goes the extra mile for you. She looks you in the eye and never makes you feel rushed. She answers emails or phone calls promptly. She sits with you at your appointments and goes over everything thoroughly for as long as you need. We could use more people in healthcare like Andie! I also have had to call the billing department and other areas with questions and everyone has been very kind and prompt.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
For as large of a clinic it is run well. There can be long wait times but for the most part it runs smoothly. Strengths- clean, good parking, kind employees Weaknesses- can have long wait times, followup appointments are sometimes far out As with all healthcare, be your own advocate. Be on top of your appointments and don't hesitate to ask questions to your doctor or even the billing department.
25,000+ , IUI, IVF, FETs, additional testing
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
I had a followup phone appointment scheduled for a specific time. Somehow the scheduler overlooked it and Dr Whitworth was not made aware of our appointment. Needless to say once we talked to her she was very apologetic and even sent a follow-up email on how they were going to make sure it never happened again to another patient. She definitely tried to make things right which we appreciated.
Nashville

This is a big clinic [Nashville Fertility Center], you’re not going to get as much doctor time as a smaller clinic. I don’t mind this, but I think it’s personal preference. If you prefer seeing your doctor at every appt. this is not the place for you. I do get to ask all my questions when I meet with Dr. Eblen and I’m always able to call the nurses line if I have more questions. They always call me back.... The ultrasounds are $190 I believe, blood tests were around $100, the IUI process including my husband’s sperm washing is around $500
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
I really like Dr. Eblen. She communicates well although quickly. She’s very busy, but she will make time to answer all your questions. She’s kind and sympathetic. I like that she was much more aggressive in treatments than my previous doctor which is important because of my age. What I don’t like about Dr. Eblen is that she moves a bit too quickly because she’s so busy. I also don’t like that she does not perform the IUIs herself, but I know it’s because it’s a larger clinic and they just don’t have the time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Write down your questions so you make sure you get them all answered because she moves very quickly
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
She’s personable and kind, but also straightforward and talks and moves quickly through information.
Describe the protocols Abby Eblen used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I started IUIs immediately with Dr. Eblen because my last doctor spent too much time on just clomid & femara and timed intercourse. I started last March the first IUI, I switched doctors as I was taking the last round of clomid with my last doctor so we tried the IUI then. It did not work. Dr. Eblen changed my medication to an increased dose of femara and injection of ovidrel. The second IUI worked, but resulted in miscarriage. We tried a third IUI with the same procedure and it did not work. We are trying one more time with the same protocols and then reevaluating things if it does not work again.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Most of the nurses are great, very kind and compassionate and informative. Of course there are some that are not as compassionate and not as personable.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
This is a big clinic, you’re not going to get as much doctor time as a smaller clinic. I don’t mind this, but I think it’s personal preference. If you prefer seeing your doctor at every appt. this is not the place for you. I do get to ask all my questions when I meet with Dr. Eblen and I’m always able to call the nurses line if I have more questions. They always call me back. I am not to the IVF stage in treatment yet so I don’t have much information on that. That will be our next step if our last IUI does not work. Overall I like how this clinic works. I can always get my questions answered and any information I want. For how big the clinic is I surprising do not ever have to wait a long time at appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center.
Unfortunately our insurance does not cover any costs related to fertility. The ultrasounds are $190 I believe, blood tests were around $100, the IUI process including my husband’s sperm washing is around $500

Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Whitworth has a sweet, understanding personality yet she is to the point. She knows my fear of certain procedures ... and yet she takes her time to make sure I’m comfortable before proceeding. She constantly asks how I am doing and if I’m ok. She takes her time and doesn’t rush. ... After failed cycles, she wouldn’t push us to do anything and let us decide what step was best for us.
I was able to get my monitoring visits at times available to my schedule. ... Our IVF cycle (not including medicines) was around $18,000 which included PGS testing, retrieval, and one FET. ... A strength that NFC has is they have lots of staff members with exceptional knowledge from billing, insurance, nurses to doctors. One weakness is that the office is very busy but at the same time they do their best to accommodate each patient and their needs.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Whitworth has a sweet, understanding personality yet she is to the point. She knows my fear of certain procedures (stitch before FET) and yet she takes her time to make sure I’m comfortable before proceeding. She constantly asks how I am doing and if I’m ok. She takes her time and doesn’t rush.
Be honest and upfront with Dr. Whitworth because she will be understanding of your needs no matter what they are.
She took the time to go over the details in our initial consultation. She went over our options - clomid, IUIs, IVF and diagnostic testing. After failed cycles, she wouldn’t push us to do anything and let us decide what step was best for us.
After initial work up, Dr. Whitworth tried a cycle of clomid and a cycle of letrozole both ended up with negative pregnancy tests. She wanted to start out slow to try and figure out my body/responses. She ordered an HSG to check my tubes trying to see if there was any problems. She then tried 3 cycles of IUIs with clomid also resulting in negative pregnancy tests. We then decided to do IVF since more IUIs wouldn’t be as successful. I responded great to the stimulation/medicines (Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur and Lupron) and retrieval was easier than expected. She was able to do our last FET and stitch/dilation needed for FET.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
Our nurse Kim was/is such a blessing to us. I am the type where I have lots of questions because I want to know more details, next steps, what to expect, etc. Every question I asked, she had an answer and eased my mind. She is very knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. I never felt rushed with her at any point. I am able to communicate with her easily and her response is fast. She truly cares about her patients.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Nashville Fertility Center.
I was able to get my monitoring visits at times available to my schedule.
Nashville
Front desk [at Nashville Fertility Center] is really slow. You have to put on a wrist band with your name and date of birth. I’ve never been to a doctor’s office that required that before. The x ray tech that did my ultrasound was one of the nicest person that I had ever met. She explained everything she was doing and answered all of my questions during the ultrasound.... The nurse I had did not read anything in my chart. She asked questions that she already had answers to. When Dr Hill asked for an ultrasound, the nurse asked me why and what he was looking for. Not sure why she asked as she did not perform the ultrasound. She was not really personable.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Strong communicator. He repeats back to ensure he understands your questions. He does not speak over you. He explains things extremely well. He is honest. Does not try to sell you on something that will not work. I liked the way he explained each procedure and why it would or would not work for me and my husband.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Don’t be embarrassed of anything that you have been thru. He is there to help you have a baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr Hill was really interested in my history and was very compassionate. I went into preterm labor at 20 weeks 3 yrs ago. My son was stillborn. Less than a year later my second son was born at 24 weeks. He lived for 5 days. Within 3 months of that birth it was determined that I had an incompetent cervix. I had a TAC place to avoid preterm labor in the future. One month of surgery I was pregnant, however I lost the baby at 6 weeks. It’s been 2 yrs and I have not been able to get pregnant. I have gone thru 4 rounds of fertility treatments and 1 round of IUI and have been unable to get pregnant. Dr Hill ran all sorts of tests to make sure nothing had been missed while trying to determine why I am now unable to get pregnant. I’m nearly 41 and my only favorable option is IVF. I was glad that Dr Hill was so honest with me. He did not see the point in continuing the fertility drugs on their own.
Describe the protocols George Hill used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Due to my age of 40, Dr Hill felt that IVF would be the best course of treatment. He did a great job explaining the different levels of IVF. I did not realize that there were different treatments.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Front desk is really slow. You have to put on a wrist band with your name and date of birth. I’ve never been to a doctor’s office that required that before. The x ray tech that did my ultrasound was one of the nicest person that I had ever met. She explained everything she was doing and answered all of my questions during the ultrasound.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Know that he's [Dr. George Hill] going to look at every piece of the puzzle and offer as many solutions as possible. He can be aggressive with treatment, but just let him know if he's moving too fast...First IVF Cycle: Our first cycle, in my opinion, was a "base" cycle. He put me on FSH drugs and set a standard dosage to see how my body would react to them. We used Gonal-F, Menapur & Ganarelix. We transferred a very "healthy" 4AB embryo, but it resulted in a negative test. Our FET Cycle: Dr. Hill adjusted treatment slightly, trying different brands of drugs before implantation. We implanted 2 healthy embryos (roughly a 4BB & 2BB) but resulted in a negative test.
Flat fee for one round of IVF and fresh transfer [at Nashville Fertility Center] : $9500 Frozen transfer: $3500 Drugs for first round, including transfer: (FSH, estrogen, progesterone, etc $6500) Drugs for FET: $3500...Jordan Vaughn is the BEST. This is a big reason why I have been happy with my care at Nashville Fertility Center. She is our cheerleader in this whole process. Very caring and respectful. I also appreciate how quick she is to respond to email when I have questions regarding our care.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
I've had a good experience with Dr. Hill so far. (we are currently in treatment still) He's to the point and very as a matter of fact when it comes to options moving forward. After we had our two failed transfers, he called within a few days to offer condolences, and then gave us our next steps. He keeps our hope alive.
Go in with an open mind. Know that he's going to look at every piece of the puzzle and offer as many solutions as possible. He can be aggressive with treatment, but just let him know if he's moving too fast.
Dr. Hill is a good balance between being blunt and treating you like a human. He tells you like it is, but does it in a way that keeps you hopefully throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan Vaughn)
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
My husbands first visit was a little confusing. They were a little disorganized at the front desk. Other than that, our care has been good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center.
Rough estimates: Flat fee for one round of IVF and fresh transfer: $9500 Frozen transfer: $3500 Drugs for first round, including transfer: (FSH, estrogen, progesterone, etc $6500) Drugs for FET: $3500
Describe George Hill's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
I agreed with the transfers he suggested. Because I was 32, we transferred one the first time. After the first one failed, he suggested we try two.
Treated 2016
I am a nurse myself but during the 1st visit I felt so lost. He [Dr. Montville] was very knowledgeable but was talking so fast and was describing things that I had no studied up on in years...things were very detailed and had no clue as to what he was saying...I felt as though my treatments weren’t personalized or dependent upon my personal situation but rather we will try this and keep our fingers crossed and hope it works. I also feel that instead of really trying to figure why I wasn’t getting pregnant I was just given meds instead. I was also advised to really think about IVF even though during my 1st visit I discussed that my husband and I did not want to pursue IVF and if that was our only option then we would go the adoption route.
First visit [at Nashville Fertility Center] was $400-$450 for consult and semen analysis. Ultrasound was $200 per ultrasound...Strengths: Friendly staff. Nice office setting. Easy location to get to. Multiple doctors in practice. Weaknesses: Failure to communicate with patients and make sure that they are statisfied with care received (since you are having to pay out of pocket for treatments and office visits. My insurance does not cover any of the treatments.
How was your experience with Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
I am a nurse myself but during the 1st visit I felt so lost. He was very knowledgeable but was talking so fast and was describing things that I had no studied up on in years. So things I remember but other things were very detailed and had no clue as to what he was saying. I can’t even imagine how some people feel when they leave and have no medical background. It makes me sad. You spend so much money and to feel completely lost is a terrible feeling and very intimidating. My personal situation was I did a round of Femara and went in for Transvaginal Ultrasound and trigger shot. I never seen him at that visit. The sonographer came in and did my Ultrasound and said well unfortunately it looks as though you have no follicles? The wording I can’t quite remember but I was basically told it didn’t work. I asked about doing the trigger shot that day in hopes of that helping. Her respond was the trigger shot wouldn’t help me. Grant it I was very excited and hopeful that I would respond to Femara. I had did 5 or 6 rounds of Clomid and did not respond whatsoever to this. I never did the trigger shot with Femara. He wanted to switch me to Femara so I did. After I was told by the sonographer that the Femara didn’t work. I was told to come out of the room once I was dressed. A nurse was waiting on me when I came out and she said she would speak with Dr. Montville and I would get a call that day. I never seen him nor did a doctor come in during the ultrasound to look at my ovaries. He called me that evening and spoke to me about other options. I was also told that I need to lose weight and he thinks that is why I am not getting pregnant. Looking back I wish I would have requested that a doctor come in and look during my ultrasound if Dr. Montville was available for what’s er reason. I felt that he should’ve followed up with me and made an effort to let me know that my time and feelings were valuable because quite frankly after that visit it showed that he just did not care at all. It’s hard enough to be infertile but to be infertile and reach out for help and not get the help you need or expected just flat out sucks.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
Do your reserach about your own diagnosis’s. Ask questions even if you feel rushed. DEMAND to see him or a doctor after treatments. Don’t expect empathy. If you are expecting to feel that your time and money matters-My advise: See another doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Christopher Montville used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I’m sorry it has been a few years since I had seen him. After seeing him and having my heart broke and feeling hopeless I have not seen another doctor to get help. I did the max dose of Femara. I had purchased the Trigger shot that I had to pay $110 dollars for that was never used. I was not asked to come in a couple of days later to see if I responding then. I was just told by a sonographer that it didn’t work. He said Femara works better for people with PCOS which is why I started that. The outcome: Not responsive.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nurses were always nice and professional. I never had an issue with them or Nashville Fertility as a whole.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center.
First visit was $400-$450 for consult and semen analysis. Ultrasound was $200 per ultrasound. Office visits I think were over a $100
Treated 2005 - 2011
Dr. Eblen was always very personable and upfront about next steps. It was always a delight to meet with her - even when my unexplained secondary fertility issues drug on....Dr. Eblen was always fantastic - she was very knowledgeable, personable and I looked forward to meeting with her during the long journey to have my second child. She was always willing to work at the pace that I was ready for and I felt safe in her care....Ask lots of questions - there are things doctors just don't think of that are super helpful from a patient perspective.
Over a span of 5 years and 15 cycles, I spent a lot of time going to and from this office [Nashville Fertility Center]. You will have to ask the questions and be an informed patient. Also, while I think this office does truly care about patient success and building families, you have to cut through the doctor speak sometimes....The biggest complaint I had was the constant turnover of nursing staff as well as different staff being responsible for different days. So Tuesday you might talk to one nurse and then on Thursday you'd have to explain all over again to that day's nurse. Would be MUCH MORE conducive to patient relations and overall success rates, to have a consistent nurse to talk with each cycle.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
I started with Clomid cycles and was able to conceive my daughter on the 1st IUI. I repeated the Clomid cycles 2-3 years later without success, did several rounds of injectible stimulation drugs + IUIs with no success. Finally, I did one IVF cycle - however at a different clinic out of state because the cost was much less.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Over a span of 5 years and 15 cycles, I spent a lot of time going to and from this office. You will have to ask the questions and be an informed patient. Also, while I think this office does truly care about patient success and building families, you have to cut through the doctor speak sometimes.
IUIs & sperm thawing = $400/cycle Ultrasounds = $175/each Bloodwork = $25-100/each Office visits = $100/each
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
I learned that I had to stay on top of whatever I needed each cycle. Again, the nurses changed from day-to-day so from 2005-2011 when I was a patient there, I learned that I had to call with specific instructions, questions, etc in order to have the proper medications.
Treated 2017 - 2019
I only see Dr. Eblen when a trial has failed. I can’t put the blame solely on her. The clinic is overrun with patients. Unfortunately this means that the care I’ve received makes me feel more like a number...I appreciate that Dr. Eblen likes to give methods a good try, 3 times each. She’s adjusted dosages and medications to try something different. I know her goal Is for us to get pregnant but for one reason or another, things haven’t worked out for us just yet.
The clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] is overrun with patients. Unfortunately this means that the care I’ve received makes me feel more like a number...The nursing staff is great and attentive. A little difficult to get on the phone right away, always have to leave a message but they generally call back within an hour or so...I’ve had some confusion on communication regarding pharmacy orders. I called to give my pharmacy’s address and rather than calling me back to let me know it was taken care of, they assumed I should know it was called in and asked if I had called the pharmacy.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Be your own advocate. Ask all of the questions you can.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
I haven’t experienced all this clinic has to give, but what I do know is that their goal is to get you pregnant, and they’ll do whatever they can to try and make that happen. There is a little bit of a lack of empathy and personal touch but they have so many patients, it’s hard to expect them to remember everything about you.
In total probably close to $5,000 including all visits and medication.
Describe Abby Eblen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
We have not done embryo transfers with Dr. Eblen yet.
Nashville
She was very helpful and explained what options I had available. The difficulties were moving to the next step after the initial treatments were unsuccessful. I've only interacted with Dr. Eblan twice since becoming a patient ... She completed an ultrasound the same day as the initial consult. Weakness, you don't see the doctor again after the initial consult, you have to leave messages if you have questions and wait for a response.
Strengths it's not a long wait [at Nashville Fert Ctr] to get an appointment with the doctor, she explained what my issues were and the best treatment. ... The nursing staff was fine however it wasn't very personable. It was set up to get you in the office and back out as quickly as possible so if you had questions they didn't have enough time to answer them. It felt rushed. ... She completed an ultrasound the same day as the initial consult. Weakness, you don't see the doctor again after the initial consult, you have to leave messages if you have questions and wait for a response.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Have your questions prepared because it's a lot if information to take in. Have an idea of which process you'd like to move forward with. Have someone with you. Going through this process is a lot mentally so having someone with you can help the process go more smoothly.
They took the time to talk and explain what was going on
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strengths it's not a long wait to get an appointment with the doctor, she explained what my issues were and the best treatment. She completed an ultrasound the same day as the initial consult. Weakness, you don't see the doctor again after the initial consult, you have to leave messages if you have questions and wait for a response.
Understanding how much meds would cost along with the procedure. How much meds to purchase. Ovidrel gonal f pen. 2000
I've completed 2 iui treatments. My next step is ivf
Nashville

Dr. Montville carefully walked through each step of the process with us. He has a very good bedside manner. During consultations he took the time to answer all questions carefully. I never felt rushed during our visits. He developed treatment plans based on my specific needs and concerns and was open to discussing different courses of treatment if our options changed...Unmedicated IUI- baseline ultrasound on day 3, ultrasound on day 14, and IUI completed on day 16. Trigger shot was used after third ultrasound.
The nursing staff [at Nashville Fertility Center] was compassionate and took the time to answer all of our questions completely. During procedures the nurses took care to make me as comfortable as possible. They helped to settle my nerves during all procedures...$1400 for IUI. $100 for medication...The clinic was very efficient. There was occasionally a wait, especially to make new patient appointments. Appointments such as blood draws and ultrasounds went quickly with little downtime. Parking was very easy with a lot on site.
Ask questions when needed.
Dr. Montville went through each step of the process with us very carefully. He went through every option and outlined the benefits of each. He was kind and considerate when answering all questions. I never felt rushed at any appointment with Dr. Montville.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was compassionate and took the time to answer all of our questions completely. During procedures the nurses took care to make me as comfortable as possible. They helped to settle my nerves during all procedures.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
$1400 for IUI. $100 for medication.
Describe Christopher Montville's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Treated 2019 - 2020
She [Dr. Christine Whitworth] is extremely knowledgeable and been practicing for many years. She gave us the major details we needed to know when looking at our options. After our first egg retrieval failed and we lost all of our embryos, she had a private consult with my husband and I to discuss what our next steps would be. Our 2nd retrieval produced 3 perfectly healthy embryos we are now waiting to do a frozen embryo transfer with.
There were significant costs to do IVF [at Nashville Fertility Center]. We paid a huge chunk of money up front but still continued to receive bills which has been really confusing. Our insurance says there are issues with the dr’s office billing...The staff has been really nice and helpful for the most part...We first tried timed intercourse, and then moved to Clomid/Letrozole and IUI, then to injectables and IUI then to IVF.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
She is extremely knowledgeable and been practicing for many years. She gave us the major details we needed to know when looking at our options. After our first egg retrieval failed and we lost all of our embryos, she had a private consult with my husband and I to discuss what our next steps would be. Our 2nd retrieval produced 3 perfectly healthy embryos we are now waiting to do a frozen embryo transfer with.
To ask as many questions as possible and don’t take things at face value if you’re confused or don’t fully understand something.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shannon Smith)
Shannon has been incredible to work with! We are so grateful for her help and support throughout all of this.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The billing department is extremely confusing. We never understand what it is we’re paying for after giving a huge sum of money to do IVF. The staff has been really nice and helpful for the most part.
There were significant costs to do IVF. We paid a huge chunk of money up front but still continued to receive bills which has been really confusing. Our insurance says there are issues with the dr’s office billing.
They prefer single embryo transfers until the age of 35+
Nashville
He [Dr. Weitzman] was very short and I only seen him once. He has not been present for any of my iui’s I have no clue if I needed to go up on medications since I’ve not been able to see or speak to him.... He was intimidating and i was afraid to ask questions. But he did listen to my concerns and addressed my issues. And very gentle when doing exams. I don’t like that he was not involved in my iui procedures to ask questions on what we could Change.
The clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] is good i have no conplaints... The staff is very friendly and good with making appointments. When my iui failed they just told me to start a new cycle i did not feel any compassion but it didn’t bother me.... The cost of the consultation was over $300 which was expensive but the iui was a decent price.... [nursing staff] Timely but one didn’t do a good job with doing the iui procedure
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
Ask questions before procedures to know if you can expect the dr to be present or not. Or how the dr plans to proceed if the plan doesn’t work.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
He was very short and I only seen him once. He has not been present for any of my iui’s I have no clue if I needed to go up on medications since I’ve not been able to see or speak to him.
Describe the protocols Glenn Weitzman used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Just to take femara and try iui 3 times
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Nice! Timely but one didn’t do a good job with doing the iui procedure
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic is good i have no conplaints... The staff is very friendly and good with making appointments. When my iui failed they just told me to start a new cycle i did not feel any compassion but it didn’t bother me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center.
Glenn Weitzman
Nashville
We really only had one visit with her [Dr. Whitworth] and it went fine. She gave us a treatment plan and answered our questions. There was one time time she was supposed to look over my chart to get a plan for the next cycle but didn’t. I’m not sure what happened, if she forgot or the nurse [Nashville Fertility Center] forgot. ... She did send a good amount of time with us for the first visit. After this, it was contacting through her nurse.
I think in general I felt like I was treated pretty well. ... I think my husband was disappointed with the SA set up (just a bathroom) and felt a little weird the first time he went. IUI was very easy. They [Nashville Fertility Center] were pretty punctual with ultrasounds and IUI. I think we did wait a bit for our consult. ... They [nurses] were very good about returning phone calls. ... Appointment about $500, ultrasound $250, iui I think around $800
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
We really only had one visit with her and it went fine. She gave us a treatment plan and answered our questions. There was one time time she was supposed to look over my chart to get a plan for the next cycle but didn’t. I’m not sure what happened, if she forgot or the nurse forgot.
You might to be somewhat assertive to get what you think is best and remind them to review your chart if needed.
I think in general I felt like I was treated pretty well. She did send a good amount of time with us for the first visit. After this, it was contacting through her nurse.
First clomid and TI then I wanted to try IUI but we switched to femara and I ovulated prior to my mid cycle ultrasound. Next we tried a unmedicayed IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center.
They were very good about returning phone calls.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Clinic was nice. I think my husband was disappointed with the SA set up (just a bathroom) and felt a little weird the first time he went. IUI was very easy. They were pretty punctual with ultrasounds and IUI. I think we did wait a bit for our consult.
Appointment about $500, ultrasound $250, iui I think around $800
Treated 2017
Dr. Whitworth was very warm and easy to talk to during our visits.... My ovarian reserve was low and the doctor suspected less than optimal egg quality. She prescribed clomid with the hope that if I ovulated multiple eggs there would be a better chance of getting a healthy egg. Even though my husband had no sperm issues, we also did IUI to increase the chance of fertilization.... Overall, my visits to Dr. Whitworth at the Nashville Fertility Clinic were very pleasant.
Overall, my visits to Dr. Whitworth at the Nashville Fertility Clinic were very pleasant. The office was very nice, all the nurses and other staff were friendly, and Dr. Whitworth was very knowledgeable and compassionate.... The clinic itself was nice with a large waiting area. The clinic was located conveniently in the downtown area and was easily accessible with ample parking.... After getting pregnant and transferring to my regular OB/GYN,
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Continue to have hope even after a few negative pregnancy test results. It took us nearly 2 years to get pregnant.
Dr. Whitworth was very warm and easy to talk to during our visits.
They were very friendly.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Overall the my visits to the clinic were pleasant. The clinic itself was nice with a large waiting area. The clinic was located conveniently in the downtown area and was easily accessible with ample parking.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
After getting pregnant and transferring to my regular OB/GYN, it took much longer than expected for Nashville Fertility Clinic to send my information to my regular OB/GYN.
Treated 2015 - 2016
Be aware that he [Dr. Montville] is very direct in his communication style. There is not a lot of sugarcoating... took his time to explain the procedures and the likely outcomes based on our sperm counts. When I pushed back about the necessity of a third beta after low doubling results, he listened and ultimately abided by our wishes to skip the test...was very clear in his communication regarding our issues, the potential success rates and in dealing with our issues after ectopic pregnancy. He also had a very warm bedside manner and it was obvious he cared about the patients.
The nurses were okay [at Nashville Fertility Center]. I don’t have strong feelings for or against...The clinic is extremely busy and wait times can be long. The waiting room is often jam packed and they do not endorse the “no children” rule. I found toddlers in the clinic to be very hard to deal with in an extremely sensitive time. The clinic is easy to access with good parking and is very well organized...Monitoring ultrasounds were around $500 and each IUI was around $1100.
Dr. Montville was very clear in his communication regarding our issues, the potential success rates and in dealing with our issues after ectopic pregnancy. He also had a very warm bedside manner and it was obvious he cared about the patients.
Be aware that he is very direct in his communication style. There is not a lot of sugarcoating.
Dr. Montville took his time to explain the procedures and the likely outcomes based on our sperm counts. When I pushed back about the necessity of a third beta after low doubling results, he listened and ultimately abided by our wishes to skip the test.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nurses were okay. I don’t have strong feelings for or against.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Monitoring ultrasounds were around $500 and each IUI was around $1100.
Treated 2015
Dr. Whitworth is very straightforward. Her bedside manner is not touchy-feely, but she does her job well and is honest, and thorough.... I used Clomid for my second IUI, at mid dose, with progesterone after. This was on the advice of her NP, not because I needed it, but because I was issuing expensive donor sperm, and they wanted to increase my chance of pregnancy so I could save on costs (sperm being $900 each try).
I liked the clinic [Nashville Fertility Center]. The front desk staff are friendly and effective. The only complain I had is that their fincancial coordinator was kind of curt. The clinic also looks very new, and definitely has been updated recently.... The nursing staff was great. Friendly and open. A nurse did my IUI’s and did a great job. Always available for phone calls.... I found costs to be mid line.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Whitworth is very straightforward. Her bedside manner is not touchy-feely, but she does her job well and is honest, and thorough. All that said luckily I got pregnant on my second IUI and only used Clomid once. So I don’t have experience with more in-depth IVF protocols with her.
Dr. Whitworth is very straightforward. She has more of a clinical bedside manner rather than touchy/feely but tells you like it is. She’s open and easy to work with.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
I liked the clinic. The front desk staff are friendly and effective. The only complain I had is that their fincancial coordinator was kind of curt. The clinic also looks very new, and definitely has been updated recently.
I don’t remember how much each IUI cost. But I found costs to be mid line.
Nashville
I absolutely love Dr Hill. He is very nice, knowledgeable and professional. I fully understood my Ivf plan and he was open to any suggestions we had. We worked together to put our plan in place...Dr Hill is very nice, has great bedside manners and explains everything very clearly...The doctors are amazing, sweet and very knowledgeable! The support staff and receptionist are rude and seem like they simply don't care. The doctors are so good though that is worth dealing with their staff.
I was very disappointed with my nurse [at Nashville Fertility Center]. She seemed annoyed when I asked questions. She seemed annoyed when I asked her to send prescription to a different pharmacy (found better pricing at a different pharmacy). When she called with the results she was so cold I actually thought our cycle had failed...She also ordered the wrong meds!...The support staff and receptionist are rude and seem like they simply don't care. The doctors are so good though that is worth dealing with their staff.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
I absolutely love Dr Hill. He is very nice, knowledgeable and professional. I fully understood my Ivf plan and he was open to any suggestions we had. We worked together to put our plan in place. I am the proud mama of a one and a half year old and have one embryo in cryo storage with his clinic
Ask lots of questions. Make sure you understand your plan. Do your research and ask what options are available to you
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan)
I was very disappointed with my nurse. She seemed annoyed when I asked questions. She seemed annoyed when I asked her to send prescription to a different pharmacy (found better pricing at a different pharmacy). When she called with the results she was so cold I actually thought our cycle had failed. I was very surprised to find out it did work. It took me a second to take it all in and I asked her to repeat instructions, once again she sounded annoyed. She also ordered the wrong meds! If you are assigned to her, I would strongly recommend you request someone else!
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Whitworth] wanted to go through a series of tests, to assess my current situation. This included various tests for my husband. Discovered issues with fibroids.... Not a lot of interaction Expected more involvement. Talked more to her staff and other doctors whom she referred me to for fibroid removal. A lot of times I felt unsure of the next steps and plan towards conception. Just felt that more communication was needed.
I like the convenience of the 2 locations [Nashville Fertility Center]. Phone staff can be negative at times, but overall pretty decent clinic but I just think that they lack in communication. Also more flexibility in schedule is needec.... [Nursing Staff] Very professional but not as much communication as I expected... Talked more to her staff and other doctors whom she [Dr. Whitworth] referred me to for fibroid removal.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Get an established plan of action right from beginning
Not of interaction
She wanted to go through a series of tests, to assess my current situation. This included various tests for my husband. Discovered issues with fibroids.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Very professional but not as much communication as I expected
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Nothing in particular stands out. I like the convenience of the 2 locations. Phone staff can be negative at times, but overall pretty decent clinic but I just think that they lack in communication. Also more flexibility in schedule is needec.
Murfreesboro
Dr. Weitzman was professional and understanding when we met with him. He was upfront and honest in talking steps to conceive....In working with Dr. Weitzman he has very professional and understanding in our journey to becoming parents. His staff has been great, but I would like to have more follow-up from our 2 procedures of IUI....I did take fermra and used the trigger shot for both rounds of IUI....Nashville Fertility Center is very welcoming and organized. Overall I have enjoyed working with them.
Nashville Fertility Center is very welcoming and organized. Overall I have enjoyed working with them. Where the clinic could grow in being better is following up with patients when they have taken a break from the fertility cycle....In working with Dr. Weitzman and insurance not covering most cost for 2 rounds of IUI, medicine and testing we have spent around $1200 so far.... The nursing staff are very knowledgeable, caring and make you feel valued....Dr. Weitzman was professional and understanding when we met with him.
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
I would ask as many questions and do your homework before going in.
The 2 procedures we have done with Dr. Weitzman have been IUI. I did take fermra and used the trigger shot for both rounds of IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nursing staff are very knowledgeable, caring and make you feel valued.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe Glenn Weitzman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Glenn Weitzman
Nashville

Messages are returned in a timely manner [by Dr. Eblen]. Had to ask for a couple tests to be completed to possibly help solve my unexplained infertility. Would like to know more about my problems and the Dr to tell me wats to help increase my chances instead of pushing IVF...Spent time to talk to us and explain things to us;but did not do the IUI procedure...Strongly preferred IVF...3 IUIs with Fermera 3-9 and Ovidel. Ultrasound on day 14. Measurements of Fillicles determined IUI date
At least $500 per visit for initial visit and IUI procedures [at Nashville Fertility Center]. Did ultrasounds in home town...answered phone calls in a timely manner. Weakness looking for a reason instead of suggesting IVF as soon as IUI fails. Overall very positive attitudes through out whole office...Had to call multiple times to get blood results but were normal...3 IUIs with Fermera 3-9 and Ovidel. Ultrasound on day 14. Measurements of Fillicles determined IUI date
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Messages are returned in a timely manner. Had to ask for a couple tests to be completed to possibly help solve my unexplained infertility. Would like to know more about my problems and the Dr to tell me wats to help increase my chances instead of pushing IVF
Very friendly put push for reasoning of infertility
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strength timely manner appointments, answered phone calls in a timely manner. Weakness looking for a reason instead of suggesting IVF as soon as IUI fails. Overall very positive attitudes through out whole office.
At least $500 per visit for initial visit and IUI procedures. Did ultrasounds in home town
Strongly preferred IVF
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
Had to call multiple times to get blood results but were normal