Franklin Satellite Location
1725 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
345 23rd Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37203

We didn't know it was male factor at first, so Dr. Hill had my husband tested but also immediately put me on clomid for 5 days followed by an ovudrul shot. I did this for 3 cycles while awaiting on multiple tests from my husband. Now that we know it's male factor, we were referred to a urologist and are about to start IVF...spent as much as we needed, he drew diagrams, talked us through every step that we were going to make. He made us have hope (cautious), but still hope!
We normally see the same nurse [at Nashville Fertility Center] , but all nurses are polite, kind, and human. They take into consideration your time and emotional state... I have never been on hold for more than 1-2 minutes before, and if you leave a message, your call is normally returned within the same day, if not first thing the next morning...a meeting with Dr. Hill is about $180; tests have run us about $600...The clinic is easy to get to, has valet parking, the receptionists and bill department are very kind.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill sits down with you and your partner, he listens to your concerns, he goes on full attack on how to get you started on your journey. He has other specialist to work with (since our infertility comes from male factor). He diagrams and gives real statistics. He offers hope but is also realistic.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Take whatever appointment they have, Dr. Hill is busy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill spent as much as we needed, he drew diagrams, talked us through every step that we were going to make. He made us have hope (cautious), but still hope!
Describe the protocols George Hill used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
We normally see the same nurse, but all nurses are polite, kind, and human. They take into consideration your time and emotional state.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic is easy to get to, has valet parking, the receptionists and bill department are very kind. You kind of have to take whatever appointment they have, since they are busy. It is about a 45 minute drive from where I work, but they have such a good reputation that it's worth every minute. I have never been on hold for more than 1-2 minutes before, and if you leave a message, your call is normally returned within the same day, if not first thing the next morning.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center.
My insurance doesn't cover any fertility treatments, so this is all out of pocket. I don't think it's too expensive; a meeting with Dr. Hill is about $180; tests have run us about $600.
Describe George Hill's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Dr. Hill suggests eSET since one healthy baby is our goal. He gave statistics that at my age (36) one embryo would be as successful as 2.
Treated 2019 - 2020
Success w/ Doc 1 Egg Frozen
I had just turned 41 and was learning as I went that my odds were very low for viable embryos...I was very slow to stimulate with a lot of ovarian cyst complications to work around. If it wasn’t for Doctor Whitworth I would not have a viable egg now that we are so ready to transfer using a gestational carrier. Dr. Whitworth fought for me and gave my body time to do what it needed. She was a true Angel and God send to me and so was Martha! Martha, my IVF nurse walked hand and hand with me through the entire process. I didn’t always get the news I wanted but I did always get the news presented in a loving and kind way. The entire staff and all the doctors and IVF nurses at Nashville fertility are amazing! They are compassionate, caring and they are cheering for you and your future baby! I am so thankful to have had them all in my corner and I know my embryo is a miracle from God but they were the angles who helped get me one. I wish so bad I could carry my baby but I am so thankful to have found a beautiful gestational carrie
I felt very loved and welcomed and the entire staff, doctors and my amazing IVF nurse Martha became like family to me [at Nashville Fertility Center]...They are compassionate, caring and they are cheering for you and your future baby! I am so thankful to have had them all in my corner...I loved my IVF nurse Martha!!! She is was amazing and helped me so much! She was patient, compassionate, very educated and helped me so much with options and treatment and how to handle obstacles as they occurred.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
I am so thankful for the opportunity to have been a patient of Doctor Whitworth! I felt very loved and welcomed and the entire staff, doctors and my amazing IVF nurse Martha became like family to me. fertility issues and treatments can be very emotional and I was older when I got to Nashville fertility. I had just turned 41 and was learning as I went that my odds were very low for viable embryos. But we all nicknamed my eggs the little eggs they could and I was very slow to stimulate with a lot of ovarian cyst complications to work around. If it wasn’t for Doctor Whitworth I would not have a viable egg now that we are so ready to transfer using a gestational carrier. Dr. Whitworth fought for me and gave my body time to do what it needed. She was a true Angel and God send to me and so was Martha! Martha, my IVF nurse walked hand and hand with me through the entire process. I didn’t always get the news I wanted but I did always get the news presented in a loving and kind way. The entire staff and all the doctors and IVF nurses at Nashville fertility are amazing! They are compassionate, caring and they are cheering for you and your future baby! I am so thankful to have had them all in my corner and I know my embryo is a miracle from God but they were the angles who helped get me one. I wish so bad I could carry my baby but I am so thankful to have found a beautiful gestational carrier and we pray for our little miracle embryo every day! Praying she is tough and can make it through all she has to make it through to be in our arms. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Whitworth and her expertise and guidance. She, personally stepped in several times when I had complications to help me get through the obstacles. As they say great leaders are able to address obstacles and adjust through to the victory and Dr. Whitworth did just that. She was able to get me to egg retrieval twice and that was after several stopped cycles. She is a truly a brilliant leader and rock star doctor!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
To be patient and to express her desires and communicate your needs and fears. To rely on them to do everything they can to get you a healthy baby. To know it is going to be a very emotional journey with a lot of highs and lows but also one where you just have to keep your eye on the prize!!!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
I love Dr. Witworth and my IVF nurse Martha. I was an older patient trying to do a free-all because I have complications that make it better for me to use a gestational carrier
Describe the protocols Christine Whitworth used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr, Whitworth was amazing because due to my auto-immune and pre -existing medical issues she had to work around a lot of my medications! She explained to me that we had 3 protocols we could try. The first one didn’t work as I didn’t stimulate at all like I needed too so we moved to the second option. This included daily injections of gonal -f and every other day HCG injection and certrotide and then double trigger shots
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Martha Goodyear was my IVF nurse )
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
I love the entire staff at Nashville fertility! They are warm and friendly and so helpful! We did encounter a fee payment issues with being a progeny insurance patient and that was the only negative thing we dealt with. They were always on time and very thorough and made me feel so welcome and they really did cheer me on the entire time.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Nashville Fertility Center.
The ultrasound techs were amazing and honestly you never had to wait long! They were kind and loving as I was having a hard time stimulating so these appointments were very important and I always felt like I was a top concern
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center.
I thankfully was able to have progeny insurance through my employer. Unfortunately none of my husbands labs or test or procedures were covered but we thankfully only had to spend 6-10k for this process which is the only way we could have done this. Unfortunately, there is nothing that covers gestational carrier and legal work so that will all be out of pocket expenses.
Describe Christine Whitworth's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
I unfortunately was only able to get one embryo after 2 rounds of egg retrieval. First round, they got 5 mature eggs from me and 5 fertilized and 3 grew to embryos and after genetic testing only one female was viable. We lost two other male ones. Then the second egg retrieval, they got 8 eggs , 6 fertilized and only 2 grew to embryos that we genetically tested and none came back viable so we lost two more male embryos that time. But I often thought if I got three viable embryos I would have really liked to have been able to try 2 embryos at a time. Because I am older and having to use a gestational carrier and it’s so expensive! We are not trying to figure out every way we can to pay and get our embryo here and transferred. Even exploring go fund me. So after all you have to pay to go through everything I think multiple egg transfer should be an option. I do understand that if you only have two embryo that the chances of survival are better for single embryo transfer at a time and I do understand why Dr. Whitworth only likes to do one at a time. However, I think in certain circumstances, multiple embryo transfer could be best
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Montville cares. The first thing he said to me when we met was “Tell me your story”. I was so emotional after so many years of “unexplained” infertility and no answers, I cried but I was relieved instantly because I knew I mattered now. ... He called me on a Saturday to address a concern I had so I wouldn’t worry all weekend. He is super kind and very caring. ...
The consult is only $50 with no insurance OR free as a second opinion with records from previous RE. ... The lab techs [Nashville Fertility Center] were great, although I think they have moved the lab out of the location. And the embryologist, Jennifer, is very kind and funny. She is so patient and spoke with me on the phone AND called my husband to go over all the same information again. ...The clinic is clean, fancy, and small but in a cozy, familiar way. It is Very private. You don’t have babies all around you.
How was your experience with Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
He doesn’t talk to you like you’re stupid. He knows by the time you are seeing him that you have learned at least the basics. Compared to another RE who wanted to start by explaining my anatomy. He called me on a Saturday to address a concern I had so I wouldn’t worry all weekend. He is super kind and very caring. He was worth the wait to get into his practice and if you have to spend a lot of money because your insurance doesn’t cover fertility, you might as well pay him!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
Be confident in going to him because he will ease your anxieties and give you new hope.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Christopher Montville used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I haven’t started yet. We discovered male factor issues but he also thoroughly tested my thyroid and although it was normal, he discovered a link between the T4 and “unexplained infertility”. As soon as I started the tiny dose of levothyroxin all of my pre-menstrual spotting vanished. Happy day! We are preparing for an IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Amazing. The lab techs were great, although I think they have moved the lab out of the location. And the embryologist, Jennifer, is very kind and funny. She is so patient and spoke with me on the phone AND called my husband to go over all the same information again. Bless her!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic is clean, fancy, and small but in a cozy, familiar way. It is Very private. You don’t have babies all around you. No weaknesses that I am aware of; I did about have a heart attack on the first visit from my emotional state when the nurse handed me the folder with the most gorgeous folder of a newborn. Took my breath away. I really wasn’t prepared for that but I took it as a good sign. :)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Montville at Nashville Fertility Center.
The consult is only $50 with no insurance OR free as a second opinion with records from previous RE. Many blood tests he ran were able to be filed to my insurance but with no fertility coverage, I typically have to save for tests and visits. I never want to owe him money. I always like to be paid up. So far I think the pricing has been very fair.
Christopher Montville
Treated 2018 - 2019
At times when I was more emotional, for example after our first transfer failed, I felt like he [Dr. Glenn Weitzman] was flippant and disregarded my feelings. At other times, like during consultations, he seemed annoyed if I tried to ask questions and disinclined to explain things in detail. He never reviewed our chart before we spoke with him and tended to keep the conversations as brief as possible. He also ran late several times.
I'd also say that overall they [Nashville Fertility Center] pressure you to do all this stuff, like PGS, but then when we decided not to, Andie was like "yeah I think that's a great decision." Andie responds really well to email but on the day we were supposed to get the results from our first transfer, I asked her to call me directly and instead she left a voicemail in my voicemail box so I didn't get it for hours. Just little things like that but that make a huge difference in overall experience.
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
I think Dr Weitzman is a competent doctor and knows what he's doing. He wasn't a great fit for me because I need someone more compassionate, understanding, and willing to see me and the stuff I'm going through. I'm paying a LOT of money and going through a lot of emotional turmoil and would appreciate a reciprocal effort to at least see me as a patient, not a number.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
That he's a good doctor but expect to do a lot of research on your own, look out for your own best interests, and to not see a lot of compassion or warm fuzzies. He'll puts some pressure on things like PGS and other tests so if you don't do your research, you may perceive what he's saying as a requirement of the treatment plan, not an option.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
At times when I was more emotional, for example after our first transfer failed, I felt like he was flippant and disregarded my feelings. At other times, like during consultations, he seemed annoyed if I tried to ask questions and disinclined to explain things in detail. He never reviewed our chart before we spoke with him and tended to keep the conversations as brief as possible. He also ran late several times.
Describe the protocols Glenn Weitzman used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
For egg retrieval, I started on birth control, then did Gonal-F (dosage varied), HCG (only 10 units for a few days), and Lupron (I think 10 or 20 units?). I don't remember what my trigger shot was. I had close to 50 follicles and they waited an extra day or two past what my monitoring doctor said they would have done. A different doctor (Dr Hill) did my actual egg retrieval and they got 30 eggs, 25 of which were mature. We used ICSI on 12 eggs and froze the other 13. We got 5 embryos but only 4 survived the freezing process. For transfer, I asked to skip the birth control, which they agreed to and used an OPK instead. I did two estrogen patches (.01 mg) every other day for like a week and a half, then up to 3 patches, then 4. 10 units of Lupron every morning. Then about a week and a half or two weeks out from transfer started 2mL PIO once a day, which I would have continued but the first failed and the second was a chemical pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Andrea Sprock)
Andie is awesome! She let a few things fall through the cracks and I definitely still need to be my own advocate and keep track of everything in great detail, but I have no complaints about her. The entire nursing staff there is awesome and I never had a bad experience with any of them!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
They're really good at what they do! The facility leaves something to be desired but the staff is all super competent. The billing department is no fun to talk to and makes everything kinda difficult, but the nursing staff is wonderful. They apparently have excellent success rates and it's clear this is their specialty. I'd say they could do a better job at being compassionate and understanding across the board, but they're a great clinic.
I did my monitoring at a different doctor's office because we live in Knoxville and the center is in Nashville
Describe the costs associated with your care under Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center.
In total, we've spent about $30,000
Describe Glenn Weitzman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
This was another thing that was frustrating - Dr Weitzman absolutely refused to transfer more than 1 embryo, which I understand, but was, in my opinion, condescending in his explanation as to why and flippant as to my reasons for wanting to transfer two.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
Andie, my IVF nurse, was out of the office on one of the days I needed to get critical test results in order to know if I needed to start shots the next day. (I found out she was out because I hadn't heard from her so I emailed her and got an out of office reply message.) I had to scramble, calling the office as many times as possible, but you can never speak directly to a human, it always goes through the answering machine. I called and emailed Andie, left messages for other nurses, called my monitoring doctor, etc. It was SOOO stressful. Eventually one of the other nurses called me back (at like 6pm) but it about sent me over the edge. I'd also say that overall they pressure you to do all this stuff, like PGS, but then when we decided not to, Andie was like "yeah I think that's a great decision." Andie responds really well to email but on the day we were supposed to get the results from our first transfer, I asked her to call me directly and instead she left a voicemail in my voicemail box so I didn't get it for hours. Just little things like that but that make a huge difference in overall experience.
Glenn Weitzman
Treated 2017 - 2019
Dr. Whitworth is very candid and straightforward, and I like that. She is very knowledgable and shows compassion when appropriate, however she does not coddle you. ... Dr. Whitworth started me off with Clomid to induce ovulation due to my PCOS diagnosis, and upped my dosage when I stopped responding. ... We started with timed intercourse, but when that did not work, we started doing IUI.
The staff [Nashville Fertility Center] is absolutely wonderful, however the ladies up front can sometimes seem off-put by your presence. The ladies at the front desk are not the most compassionate, but the are not cold or rigid, either. ... Dr. Whitworth explained that they are regulated by the FDA and only allowed to do single embryo transfer for women under a certain age, which I fall into. ... They [nursing staff] are prompt and efficient with responding to calls.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Whitworth is very candid and straightforward, and I like that. She is very knowledgable and shows compassion when appropriate, however she does not coddle you. She answers every question I ever have, and goes into as much detail as I want to know.
Expect to meet with her staff frequently; her nurses and staff handle most every treatment. They are wonderful, but do not expect to meet with Dr. Whitworth at every appointment.
Dr. Whitworth is pretty neutral. She's not cold, but not overly warm. I genuinely like her bedside manner, but I do prefer doctors who get to the point.
Dr. Whitworth started me off with Clomid to induce ovulation due to my PCOS diagnosis, and upped my dosage when I stopped responding. When I stopped responding to the higher dosage, she switched me to Letrozole. After a while, I began taking Ovidrel injections to ensure ovulation. We started with timed intercourse, but when that did not work, we started doing IUI. The first cycle was not monitored other than at home with an OPK tests. The next 3 cycles were monitored on CD 17 at first to check for mature follicles, as my cycles are longer than 28 days. After being on the Letrozole for a few months, my cycle length shortened and I was to come in on CD 13. If there were mature follicles, we would inject Ovidrel at the office, then schedule IUI for the next day. I would take an HPT 2 weeks after the date of injection and call with results. No beta tests were ordered. After the 3rd monitored IUI with a negative test, we had a consultation again in which she ordered further bloodwork to determine if there was an underlying issue other than PCOS. Bloodwork came back stating that I am positive for antisperm antibodies, which then Dr. Whitworth recommends IVF with ICSI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is wonderful and very compassionate and knowledgable. They are prompt and efficient with responding to calls.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The staff is absolutely wonderful, however the ladies up front can sometimes seem off-put by your presence. The ladies at the front desk are not the most compassionate, but the are not cold or rigid, either.
IUI was roughly $550. Ultrasounds vary from $150-$350. Testing is between $50-$500
Treated 2017 - 2019
Dr. Eblen understands that infertility is stressful and is empathetic. ... I always feel like Dr. Eblen is making the best decisions for me regarding my treatment plan. She was realistic about expected outcomes. Although she has a positive outlook, she doesn't build your hopes up. She is direct and intelligent. I had a variety of exams and tests to make sure PCOS was the only issue causing my infertility yet.
NFC is very organized and I feel like there is a good system in place, especially for those going through IVF. I feel as tough the doctors and nurses are knowledgeable and I don't question their decisions in my treatment plan. ... My nurse Laurie was excellent at communicating what was expected and gave me written schedules on what do do. I am already an organized person, so I'm thankful for her attention to detail as well!
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Trust the process and treatment plan that she has for you. Don't waste too much time on IUI or medicated timed intercourse cycles before considering IVF. Although the cost is high, it is the quickest way to pregnancy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Eblen understands that infertility is stressful and is empathetic. She makes sure all my questions are answered and is super smart.
Describe the protocols Abby Eblen used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
For IUI, the process was simple and I took letrozole to produce more follicles. That process was the same each of the three times I did it. For IVF, I had two cycles and chose to do PGS testing on the embryos. I had 4 embryos from the first egg retrieval, but none of them came back normal. I am young, so they thought this was bad luck. The next cycle my medication was tweaked and I was put on supplements to help with egg quality. That round I had 3 normal embryos out of 4, so I'm thankful they adjusted things for me. I haven't had the embryo transfer yet, but will in just a couple of weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Laurie Lee)
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center.
My egg retrieval including all monitoring visits leading up to it, anesthesia, and PGS testing was $13,870 (not including medications). PGS testing is optional, but definitely worth the peace of mind. The embryo transfer including monitoring visits (not including medications) was $3,980. They bill you before egg retrieval and then again before the embryo transfer. That was nice so I don't have to pay everything up front and get refunded later if we didn't get to the embryo transfer.
Describe Abby Eblen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Since my embryos are PGS tested and normal, she advises only transferring one at a time. Due to the risk of twins, I think this is a good option.
Abby Eblen

Treated 2018 - 2019
He [Dr. George Hill] started me off immediately on clomid 25 mg a day and also the ovidrul shot. I received ultrasonds on day 12 before the shot. We did all this before receiving full information regarding my husband's factors. Turns out, we have 100% male infertility factor, so all the drugs I took were for nothing.... He is kind and soft spoken. He was always up to date on our chart and familiar with my medical history and spoke to my husband's as well. He offered us options when we thought we had run out. He didn't keep us waiting for long and he always had appointments available at some time in the near future.
The clinic [Nashville Fertility Center- Nashville] is easy to get to and has valet parking. You do not wait long and everyone that works there is friendly and efficient. Some things seem dated, but that's ok with me. Everything is located right there, from the doctors, ultrasound, male fertility testing, etc, so you don't have to travel to get anywhere else.... They are very nice and compassionate, but efficient. They don't waste time and work on getting you in and out.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
You may have to wait to get in with him and his openings are always in the middle of the day, so prepare to take off work.
He spoke to me and my husband in a gentle but honest way. He sat down at a table with us, he included his medical student and nurses in on the conversations, he was always up to date on our chart. He also told us there's always hope and miracles do happen.
He started me off immediately on clomid 25 mg a day and also the ovidrul shot. I received ultrasonds on day 12 before the shot. We did all this before receiving full information regarding my husband's factors. Turns out, we have 100% male infertility factor, so all the drugs I took were for nothing.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic is easy to get to and has valet parking. You do not wait long and everyone that works there is friendly and efficient. Some things seem dated, but that's ok with me. Everything is located right there, from the doctors, ultrasound, male fertility testing, etc, so you don't have to travel to get anywhere else.
My insurance doesn't pay for fertility, but I felt all prices were reasonable and they do offer a flat IVF cycle fee which is where we are headed in the future.

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr Hill showed compassion and was easy to work with. He explained things in great detail and was easy to ask questions too. ... My husband had a surgery to fix a varicose seal. Waited 6 months to determine if procedure increased sperm count. Count continued to be low and vary in numbers. Proceeded with 3 failed IUIs. Took 3 cycles of Clomid and 3 cycles of Femara. Then decided to proceed with IVF/frozen transfer. Recently had our embryo transfer
Nashville Fertility Clinic has been very easy to work with. The office environment is very clean, easy to schedule appointments, never have to wait long to be seen/close to your appointment times, front desk/billing staff are very friendly and easy to work with. Clinic appears to be very organized... My nurse, Jordan, has been great to work with. She has been very organized and easy to work with. Highly recommend her!
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr Hill showed compassion and was easy to work with. He explained things in great detail and was easy to ask questions too. It was always easy to get schedule appointments and office was as flexible as possible. Never had to wait long at all!!
Come ready with a list of questions!
Dr Hill and Nashville Fertility Clinic has been very easy to work with. They are super organized.
Met with Nashville Fertility Clinic based on the recommendation of my PCP and my husband's urologist (low sperm count). My husband had a surgery to fix a varicose seal. Waited 6 months to determine if procedure increased sperm count. Count continued to be low and vary in numbers. Proceeded with 3 failed IUIs. Took 3 cycles of Clomid and 3 cycles of Femara. Then decided to proceed with IVF/frozen transfer. Recently had our embryo transfer last Wednesday!! Praying for positive blood test on Monday!! This has been extremely emotional time to go through and it is hard when many others don't understand what you are going through. It has been helpful to me to meet others who are going through process to discuss things with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan Vaughan)
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
About $25,000-$30,000 between IUIs and IVF with frozen transfer.
Dr Hill prefers single embryo transfers.
Treated 2015 - 2018
Ellen [nurse at Nashville Fertility Center] is amazing! She was always very organized, prompt at getting back to me through email or phone calls and very caring and compassionate...The costs were in line with other fertility clinics in the area...I was very pleased with the safety protocols in place with the staff double checking everything every step along the way for every visit I had. I always felt cared about and like my success mattered to everyone involved in my treatment.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Whitworth was very personable from the get go and we felt that she was both encouraging and realistic. My husband and I went in to our journey at NFC knowing that we had both female and male factor issues. Dr. Whitworth spent time with us answering all of our questions and presenting the facts in a realistic but positive manner. She referred us to an amazing doctor to perform my husband's sperm harvesting and followed up with his doctor and us to check on how it went. When my first HSG showed a possible unicornate uterus, Dr. Whitworth took the time to explain things to me and performed a follow up HSG to be sure of the diagnosis. After our first injectable cycle did not give us the results we had hoped for, Dr. Whitworth spent time with us going over our options and giving us the realistic facts of what would give us the best chance at success. We ended up deciding to use donor sperm with an IUI since my body was not responding well and was only producing a few follicles. Dr. Whitworth never hesitated to spend time answering my many questions and always made me feel like I mattered to her. I had full confidence in her ability and trusted her decisions and recommendations. We were successful on our third cycle with Dr. Whitworth and when we got our positive result, Dr. Whitworth celebrated with us.
I would encourage anyone that is going in to meet with Dr. Whitworth to come in with questions that they have and to also have an open mind to hear what Dr. Whitworth's suggestions and recommendations are for the best course of treatment.
Dr. Whitworth consistently took the time to meet with us and listen to our concerns. She always answered all of my questions and never made me feel as if I was wasting her time or that my questions were not important. She celebrated our success with us when I did have a positive outcome but she also made a personal phone call to me on multiple occasions when things were not going as planned.
First cycle - Planning on IVF with ICSI - Used Gonal F (225 am and pm), Menopur (75 am and pm) and Lupron (20 am and pm) - monitoring did not show significant follicles (only 2 measurable with one below trigger size) - options were to cancel, continue with retrieval or switch to IUI with donor sperm - switched to IUI with donor sperm and cycle was not successful Second cycle - Plan on IUI with donor sperm - Femara 5mg days 3-7 - one follicle but on right side where I do not have a fallopian tube Third cycle - Plan on IUI with donor sperm - Gonal F (150 am and pm) - 3 measurable follicles all on the left- IUI - positive beta resulting in a full term birth of one baby
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ellen)
Ellen is amazing! She was always very organized, prompt at getting back to me through email or phone calls and very caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The costs were in line with other fertility clinics in the area.

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Whitworth is a very busy doctor but she still takes time to explain everything clearly. She has a good bedside manor, but is not an emotional doctor. She is straight business, to some that may make them feel like more of a number but that just is her personality...She is very smart and truly does care about the care she gives and the nurses in the office call her the "endometriosis queen"- and she is!
I have been nothing but impressed with the nursing staff at the Murfreesboro office [of Nashville Fertility Center]. They have all been amazing!...They [nurses] are very very busy but they manage the patient load well. The clinic is small, but I believe that they are getting a new office in the near future...Dr. Whitworth is a very busy doctor but she still takes time to explain everything clearly. She has a good bedside manor, but is not an emotional doctor.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
She is very informative and explains all options based on your diagnoses and will let you decide what you feel best for you and your body. She is all business and is not an emotional doctor. It took me a while to get use to this, as I am an emotional person. I did have to have surgery as well with Dr. Whitworth for endometriosis and I feel just took the best care and did the absolute best surgery. They do have a lot of patients, so until you see her a few times and get really established, it takes her a bit to put all the pieces of your history back together- that has been the only frustrating part to my husband and I. But, we have now been treated by her for over 1 year and this is not an issue now. Overall, we have been very happy with her and would recommend her to others.
Patience, even though it is SO hard!!! Fertility is such a variable practice of medicine and has to be specifically tailored to each person and sometimes, the answers take a while to uncover and sometimes, there are no answers, which is the most frustrating part of infertility.
Dr. Whitworth is a very busy doctor but she still takes time to explain everything clearly. She has a good bedside manor, but is not an emotional doctor. She is straight business, to some that may make them feel like more of a number but that just is her personality. It did take me a bit to get use to this quality, as I am more of an emotional person. She is very smart and truly does care about the care she gives and the nurses in the office call her the "endometriosis queen"- and she is!
I had a miscarriage the first month of trying in October of 2016. I switched OBGYN early 2017 and he sent me to Dr. Whitworth - in June of 2017 I had HSG done and my tubes were clear. In Sep we started Clomid- I developed a large cysts and the cycle failed. I then did 3 rounds of Femara. 2 of those rounds, I was able to do a trigger shot to release my egg/eggs. The other round, the follicle was too large and we were not able to do trigger shot. In Feb 2018, I started even more of an increase in pain with periods and had an ultrasound that showed possible endometriomas on both of my ovaries. I did 2 rounds of Lupron and then had surgery in June 2018 for endometriosis. I was diagnosed with stage 4 endo. Dr.Whitworth now wants us to try on our own for 3-4 months and then will will try medicated if I do not get pregnant before then. Dr. Whitworth gave us about a 35% of conceiving on our own. If we are not able to do so, we will start IVF next year.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
I have been nothing but impressed with the nursing staff at the Murfreesboro office. They have all been amazing!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
They are very very busy but they manage the patient load well. The clinic is small, but I believe that they are getting a new office in the near future. I have been impressed with the Murfreesboro office.
We have been lucky, our insurance has picked up most of the ultrasounds as well as the surgery. We have had to come out of pocket for all medication, consultations and testing for my husband.
Murfreesboro
Wonderful experience all around [with Dr. George Hill]! Was willing to listen to me and adjust the plan accordingly. Even when faced with what I felt was a brick wall he adjusted the plan and was willing to work with us to be successful. He answered all of our questions and was always patient with us...he is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable with great bedside manner!!
I was planning to transfer multiple embryo [at Nashville Fertility Center] but was encouraged d/t embryo staging that one would be best option...Strengths: Communication, Compassion, Wonderful bedside manner, VERY organized process, short wait time when at the office, very thorough, flexible to change, very inclusive, all the staff are friendly and helpful Weakness: NONE!
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Wonderful experience all around! Was willing to listen to me and adjust the plan accordingly. Even when faced with what I felt was a brick wall he adjusted the plan and was willing to work with us to be successful. He answered all of our questions and was always patient with us.
Feel confident going into it because he is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable with great bedside manner!!
Very compassionate and everyone at the office was friendly and welcoming. Nurse practitioner Tina was wonderful! She would also get back to me the day I contacted her and would spend as much time as I needed answering questions and discussing the plan.
FET - estrogen patches combined with estrace and Lupron to build uterine lining. When lining didn't respond trialed Neupogen then decided to move forward as planned with FET. Started Progesterone injections and then added Crinone gel when progesterone was not high enough.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tina)
LOVE TINA!!! She was wonderful during the whole experience. Always took time to listen and was so compassionate especially when things didn't go as planned. She always returned my calls. I never felt that I wasn't heard at this office which is HUGE in this process. I cant say enough wonderful things about Tina!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Since transferred embryos and oocytes from another clinic costs did increase d/t the thawing process of the embryos (day 1). Otherwise reasonable costs and comparable to other clinics.
I was planning to transfer multiple embryo but was encouraged d/t embryo staging that one would be best option.
Nashville

Dr. Eblen is super sweet. She listens to every statement or question that you ask. You can tell that she is compassionate about helping people get pregnant. She explains in detail in a way that you can clearly understand... She educated us that they only transfer one single embryo that has the best chance of survival. I prefer a single embryo over multiple.
I felt like a human because the staff [at Nashville Fertility Center] are super friendly. Every time I got emotional due to diagnosis they comforted me. They were hopeful for me. I love that when you walk in they immediately greet you and give you a wrist band. They also have christian values which are important to me.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
The one piece of advice i would give is to ALWAYS leave a message if you dont get answer on the phone. They are busy and messages are the best way to contact them.
I felt like a human because the staff are super friendly. Every time I got emotional due to diagnosis they comforted me. They were hopeful for me. I love that when you walk in they immediately greet you and give you a wrist band. They also have christian values which are important to me.
She did a transvaginal ultrasound to look at my uterus, ovaries and follicles. She then felt because my periods are regular that doing IUI without medication assistant was best.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nursing staff are all very friendly and informative. However, sometimes the communication between themselves could use improvement. I also think they should make it easier to contact them for payments etc. Besides that this is an awesome clinic and I refer everyone to them.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
the clinics strengths: friendly, informative, compassionate, knowledgeable and caring. They love what they do and you can tell. Clinics weaknesses: trying to reach them via phone can be tasking at times.
the cost is pretty typical for fertility treatments
Abby Eblen
Treated 2016 - 2018
I have always felt like she [Dr. Christine Whitworth] was my partner in trying to reach this goal of having a child. Every step of the way she's supported me, listened and taken into consideration my situation, sometimes lack of funds and emotional well-being as we continue to move forward.... First did unmedicated IUI. Next we did a round of IVF with Gonal F and my resulting 2 embryos were chromosomally abnormal. I then did an FSH IUI with Follistem + Novarel + Ovidrel. First try with 1st donor was a BFN. Second try with 2nd donor was a BFP but baby's heartbeat was gone at 7w2d (likely chromosome issue again like IVF results) because it was awful trying to complete miscarriage (embryo was happy to hang around).
They [Nashville Fertility Center] generally run on time but there are times of extended waits for a scheduled appointment. That being said, when I needed to go in for last minute blood work or an u/s that was unscheduled they ALWAYS worked me in and honored my request to come in. Biggest weakness I'd have to say is having to leave messages for the nurses and them calling back later. It often ends up in a game of phone tag and you don't get to talk it through.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Infertility is a world of taking chances and hoping to hit the lucky combination. It is t fair to look to a doctor to have all of the answers, they can only give you the options. We've explored many options from IUI to IVF to FSH IUI. Sometimes it looks like it will work and it doesn't. Sometimes it feels like nothing is different but then you see a line getting darker on a pregnancy. Sometimes a heartbeat is there one week and gone the next. None of this hangs on Dr. Whitworth's shoulders or assessments, not does it fall on my body. Getting and staying pregnant is a shooting star and we're all just hoping to take a ride on one. Dr. Whitworth has always championed me and my options in this journey and I will see this through with her by my side.
Expect the unexpected and don't have expectations or a timeline. Specifically, she will advocate for you so advocate for yourself and she will support you.
I have always felt like she was my partner in trying to reach this goal of having a child. Every step of the way she's supported me, listened and taken into consideration my situation, sometimes lack of funds and emotional well-being as we continue to move forward.
First did unmedicated IUI. Next we did a round of IVF with Gonal F and my resulting 2 embryos were chromosomally abnormal. I then did an FSH IUI with Follistem + Novarel + Ovidrel. First try with 1st donor was a BFN. Second try with 2nd donor was a BFP but baby's heartbeat was gone at 7w2d (likely chromosome issue again like IVF results) because it was awful trying to complete miscarriage (embryo was happy to hang around). Thought IVF would be best way to guarantee multiple embryos but proved that my diminished egg count is also matched with poor egg quality.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Everyone is very helpful, compassionate, supportive and capable.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
They generally run on time but there are times of extended waits for a scheduled appointment. That being said, when I needed to go in for last minute blood work or an u/s that was unscheduled they ALWAYS worked me in and honored my request to come in. Biggest weakness I'd have to say is having to leave messages for the nurses and them calling back later. It often ends up in a game of phone tag and you don't get to talk it through.
$$$$$. 16,000 for retrieval, 7,000 for transfer (that never happened, I think 90% was refunded). $500 per IUI procedure, approx $3,000 per FSH IUI all in with meds + donor sperm. $500 for initial visit. $500 for genetic testing.
No applicable.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. he’ll [Hill] used a lot of test to come up with a plan for me and we were supposed to start IVF however I wanted to wait and try a natural route. Since we went that way we ended up on Metformin And I ended up with a list of vitamins that I needed to take to help my body be as fertile as possible ... He was always so patient in our meetings ... I would recommend him because he truly values his patients and wants to help everyone achieve the overall goal of beating in fertility.
Some of the strengths of this clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] is they work with you with your schedule and trying to get you in in a timely manner they also are very punctual and patient. One of the downfalls is sometimes it takes a little bit for them to get back to you when you do have certain questions that you have called over the phone or if you leave a message for them to email you something sometimes they don’t get all the information emailed to you so you have to call again to get things done.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
George he’ll take his time to go over your game plan. If there is a lot of information he also takes the time to go into individual details about what things you need to do in each step of the process. As a patient of always hated male gynecologist even specialist but he has made me feel so at ease as a patient that it does not bother me that he is a male.
If you have a lot of issues and you want answers and someone to believe you that something is going on I would highly suggest George Hill because I told him all of my issues and the very first meeting he literally put me through every test to find out what was going on. I would recommend him because he truly values his patients and wants to help everyone achieve the overall goal of beating in fertility.
He was always so patient in our meetings even when I came with literally 46 questions after our very first meeting. He also was patient as I cried when I found out I had endometriosis.
Dr. he’ll used a lot of test to come up with a plan for me and we were supposed to start IVF however I wanted to wait and try a natural route. Since we went that way we ended up on Metformin And I ended up with a list of vitamins that I needed to take to help my body be as fertile as possible and that was the only medicines I really wanted to get into and I never really got to start the full IVF process because I decided that the money was too much. Now in my current new plan I will be starting medications to do the Iui Process but I have not got that information as of yet
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
She has been nothing but helpful in getting information to me in a timely manner as well as she is patient and understanding as well
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Some of the strengths of this clinic is they work with you with your schedule and trying to get you in in a timely manner they also are very punctual and patient. One of the downfalls is sometimes it takes a little bit for them to get back to you when you do have certain questions that you have called over the phone or if you leave a message for them to email you something sometimes they don’t get all the information emailed to you so you have to call again to get things done. But overall the staff and clinic is very awesome
Currently I am around $4000.00 for everything that has been done. Surgery, doctor visits, medications.
Dr. Hill said from the very beginning that he only transfers one embryo because a lot of study show that transferring multiple embryos Does not hold real value of it working any better than one embryo. So he he truly is a firm believer in one embryo but he did say that he may would do two under certain circumstances but in my case it was definitely be just one so that something you will have to talk with him about if you know that you want more than one embryo transferred then you might would want to look for another doctor
Treated 2015 - 2018
Second was diagnosis of hydrosalpinx. We had one tube removed. ... I will continue to see her until we get a positive result. My husband and I love Dr. Whitworth. ... Her bedside manner as well as appointment manner is truly remarkable. ... She has always spendt what I feel as adequate time with my husband and myself and responds to phone calls and emails in a timely manner. ...
The clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] is centrally located, secure, and respects patient privacy. It is always clean and well kept. My husband wasn’t sure what to expect for his SA but was pleasantly surprised with the quality of aids as well as the room itself. He felt a little strange going through that process but came out with a rather pleasant outlook. ... The nurses have always been very friendly and helpful. They are quick to return phone calls and emails.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
I will continue to see her until we get a positive result. My husband and I love Dr. Whitworth. She is truly an amazing practitioner. Her bedside manner as well as appointment manner is truly remarkable. Once we started down our journey we realized that Dr. Whitworth was also the doctor that another family member used in their journey. Their experiences mimicked ours. We will always recommend her.
With all the tests that are included/needed; most of the time it’s a lot of trial and error, these processes take time so don’t forget to sit back and take a breath. If you’re really having a hard time with it join the support group that the clinic offers.
Dr. Whitworths manner is very professional and she is willing to stay and answer all of my questions. She has always spendt what I feel as adequate time with my husband and myself and responds to phone calls and emails in a timely manner. She came to my bedside and relieved nerves before we went into surgery to remove my blocked tube. It made me feel so much more comfortable knowing what we were up against (possibly losing both tubes). I have recommended her to anyone possible.
First was an HSG to determine if tubes were open, resulting in one tube open. Second was diagnosis of hydrosalpinx. We had one tube removed. Third we tried a round of clomid 100 mg cycle days 3-7. Next was three more cycles of clomid 100 mg cycle days 3-7 with an Ovidrel trigger shot after a cycle day 12-14 ovarian scan. Next will be femara and possible iui.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic is centrally located, secure, and respects patient privacy. It is always clean and well kept. My husband wasn’t sure what to expect for his SA but was pleasantly surprised with the quality of aids as well as the room itself. He felt a little strange going through that process but came out with a rather pleasant outlook.
My insurance covers nothing so we are out of pocket or “cash” pricing, the iui cost will be around $700 to $1000 depending on what kind of was we want. My ovidrel shot was around $100 and came from SMP pharmacy in Miami. I work at a hospital in the inpatient pharmacy and we have a retail pharmacy downstairs so I can get my Clomid and Femara at cost.
Nashville
Dr. Montville has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have worked with to date. He gets to know his patients and treats the person, not just the condition. He explains everything very thoroughly and with kindness. I never feel rushed when I'm in an appointment with him....I have Crohn's disease, so our first step has been making sure there is no tubal damage or damage to my organs resulting from the surgeries I have had. Our goal together is to make sure I am in optimum health and shape to do IVF.
Tennessee Fertility Institute is an excellent facility and I would recommend it to anyone. I like that its a smaller clinic so they are able to spend a lot more one on one time with patients. It's clean, bright and friendly and the staff is very caring...The nursing staff at Tennessee Fertility Institute are always kinds and upbeat. They too make me feel like a human and not a number. They show compassion and understanding.
It is very clear he cares deeply about his patients and not just his success numbers. He is thorough and kind, and very patient with all my questions and he LISTENS. I would recommend him to anyone without a doubt.
Come in with lots of questions and take notes - he will explain things as much or as little as you require.
I have Crohn's disease, so our first step has been making sure there is no tubal damage or damage to my organs resulting from the surgeries I have had. Our goal together is to make sure I am in optimum health and shape to do IVF. He has been a big advocate of me checking in with my Gastroenterologist for this. From here our goal is to ready my system for IVF and set up our schedule for that procedure.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
While we haven't actually begun IVF, the costs were explained to us. The clinic and doctor fees amount to $13,000 and the medication is estimated at $4,000-$7,000 for your first round of IVF.
Describe Christopher Montville's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Dr. Montville prefers eSET, as do I. He explained that with my history of autoimmune disease, and the fact that I will already be a high risk pregnancy because of it, it is much safer for me to carry one child at a time. I agree whole-heartedly with this approach and appreciate that my health and well-being is a priority over statistics.
Christopher Montville
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Whitworth is very easy to talk to. We would often have tons of questions and she would answer everyone, without making us feel like we were taking up too much time. We had one visit with her that lasted 3 hours, but that was by our choice because of all of the questions we had.... My husband had low sperm count and no motility. She suggested HCG shots, but due to the cost we first tried clomid. He did well with this and 3 months later had above normal numbers!
The nursing staff at the Murfreesboro office [Nashville Fertility Center] is amazing. Both my husband and I love them. We are those patients that constantly have questions since all our meds are new to us. Every time we call we get a call back from the nurse within a day.... Usually when consulting with the doctor about next steps, it’s done in their office, not the patient room, which is nice. They can do most testing in office. I’ve had transvaginal ultrasounds there, and they do sperm analyses there also.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Whitworth is very easy to talk to. We would often have tons of questions and she would answer everyone, without making us feel like we were taking up too much time. We had one visit with her that lasted 3 hours, but that was by our choice because of all of the questions we had. She answered everyone. She explained everything g very well also to where we could understand. She was able to explain details about my husbands sperm and testosterone issues in a way we could understand.
We were listened to and made to feel like we were important and that our problems mattered to them. Dr. Whitworth would address every concern we had and seemed to really care.
My husband had low sperm count and no motility. She suggested HCG shots, but due to the cost we first tried clomid. He did well with this and 3 months later had above normal numbers! He still had some white blood cells so Dr. Whitworth prescribes antibiotics for that. I was diagnosed with PCOS and put on Metformin. I was put on one cycle of clomid, but this thinned my lining. I came in for an US to confirm that, and was then switched to Letrozole for 3 months. I ovulated each cycle. Before starting the Letrozole I had an HSG test also.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nursing staff at the Murfreesboro office is amazing. Both my husband and I love them. We are those patients that constantly have questions since all our meds are new to us. Every time we call we get a call back from the nurse within a day. She is always pleasant to talk to and remembers our specific information.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
We have only been to the Murfreesboro office, not their main Nashville office. It is clean and inviting. The rooms are nice. Usually when consulting with the doctor about next steps, it’s done in their office, not the patient room, which is nice. They can do most testing in office. I’ve had transvaginal ultrasounds there, and they do sperm analyses there also. That part is great for male factor infertility because of the convenience. It only takes an hour for them to get the results back, so it’s discussed same day. Blood work is also done there. There’s a small waiting room so if you’re not comfortable sitting with a bunch of people that’s something to think about.
With our BCBS insurance we had to pay our specialty copay of $45 for our visit. If both my husband and I were being seen that would be the fee for each of us. Our insurance is not in network with their lab, so sperm analysis cost us $130. My first transvaginal ultrasound cost us $60. But the next 2 I had were covered by our insurance and we paid nothing.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Hill has been doing this type of medicine since the year I was born. He is very knowledgable. He showed compassion during the miscarriage we suffered after our first FET. Always made sure that it's fine to be sad. I only saw him for my consultation appointment, when we transferred and then for our weekly ultrasounds.We never waited long for him to come to our room and was very attentive to our plan and what was going on.
Strength is that they [Nashville Fertility Center] for the most part have friendly staff.... My IVF nurse, Tina, called after hours, as late as 7 or 8 at night just to check in, relay lab results and talk about medication dosing changes because she knows as a nurse I am unable to talk while on the clock.... hey have various appt. times through the day which make it nice to get the earliest and get to work only missing 30 minutes. Weakness is that they are busy so sometimes it seems like you can be just a number, especially during your stim cycle. The main ultrasound tech is not the most sympathetic. She does not show you what she is looking at or measuring and just rushes to get on to the next one.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill has been doing this type of medicine since the year I was born. He is very knowledgable. He showed compassion during the miscarriage we suffered after our first FET. Always made sure that it's fine to be sad. I only saw him for my consultation appointment, when we transferred and then for our weekly ultrasounds. We never waited long for him to come to our room and was very attentive to our plan and what was going on. My only negative was after our miscarriage he told us we would transfer about 6 months earlier then when we actually will transfer again. In the grand scheme 6 months is not tons but when you are at this stage of trying to have a baby you are just to ready for a successful cycle.
He is old, sweet but make sure you have your questions written down before meeting with him. He is a very smooth talker and reassures you he has a plan which totally makes you forget all the questions you came in having.
My IVF nurse, Tina, called after hours, as late as 7 or 8 at night just to check in, relay lab results and talk about medication dosing changes because she knows as a nurse I am unable to talk while on the clock. Dr. Hill was always very sweet, asked if we had questions and was very cautious with our baby as our beta hcg did not climb as it was suppose to. As my husband and I always try to look at the positive Dr. Hill always reminded me it is fine not to be ok after a miscarriage and it is fine to grieve the loss of your child. While we were waiting to start the "natural miscarry" process Tina would call and check in all the time to see how it was going, make sure I was not worried, I was staying well hydrated and that once it started I was feeling ok. They are easy to get ahold of, always return calls and emails day of.
I used an antagonist protocol as I am 26, great AMH level, very fertile, not having any known issues or previous OB history. I took Gonal-F, cetrotide and Menopur. With the fear of OHSS we used 80 units of Lupron as my trigger which was great because we were already freezing all for PGS testing. I felt well on the medication and grew 30 mature follicles.
I love my primary nurse. She is great at communicating, calls to check in on how we are doing and looks at our chart in between visits to keep up to date and see if there is anything else we should be doing in the meantime. The girls who do the lab draws are great, they have never missed my vein. Ultrasound tech, slightly older but she is their main girl is on a bad note with us. Our HCG did not double q48 hours as it was suppose to so we were in more frequently for ultrasounds. At one of these visits when we should have seen a great heartbeat it was slow and not promising. She literally said to us "I had more hope for the pregnancy then this." She lacked so much empathy and grace when talking with patients. With our next round I am going to request I do not come in when she is in the office. We obviously are new at this, we are scared going in week after week waiting for the worst to happen and she was just rude.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strength is that they for the most part have friendly staff. Our primary nurse is caring and has been doing this for years. I have not heard a person say they did not like TIna or Dr. Hill. They have various appt. times through the day which make it nice to get the earliest and get to work only missing 30 minutes. Weakness is that they are busy so sometimes it seems like you can be just a number, especially during your stim cycle. The main ultrasound tech is not the most sympathetic. She does not show you what she is looking at or measuring and just rushes to get on to the next one.
I think we paid about 20k to the clinic, including PGS but not medication. Medication cost around 5k more and I even had some meds gifted to me from the LiveStrong Foundation
I understand the risks with transferring multiple. Since our embryos are PGS normal he will only allow the transfer of 1 at a time due to the risks of having multiples
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
While you are in a rush to get all your paperwork turned in, esp. if you don't start with birth control pills. They lost part of the paperwork that needed to be notarized. Thankfully the office has a notary. They also had confusion with billing and not knowing what was part of the IVF flat rate. Several times they tried to have us pay but thankfully I knew what was included in our original payment and could fight it. Also as I am having my progesterone checked to try to get into my next cycle they ordered an Estrodiol instead which created a delay in results.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Through our 3 IUI cycles and our IVF consult he [Dr. George Hill] seemed to be more than supportive of our ideal course of treatment. He was good answering any questions we had and being thorough. However during the cycles we never saw him, it was always other doctors doing our monitoring...was personable and on our side for any treatment we chose to do, but while going through treatment cycles we rarely saw him during the monitoring process, mostly nurses and his other partners in the practice.
Always easy to call and book appointments [at Nashville Fertility Center], nice staff and very compassionate about not overcharging if they don't have to, since it can be expensive. I went to the M'boro office instead of the Nashville office, I preferred the smaller office and close knit staff. I do understand that other patients may not like that the office is much smaller though...She [nurse] was always personable, hopeful and just the right amount of perky. Very informative and helpful in anyway she could. No weaknesses whatsoever!
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Through our 3 IUI cycles and our IVF consult he seemed to be more than supportive of our ideal course of treatment. He was good answering any questions we had and being thorough. However during the cycles we never saw him, it was always other doctors doing our monitoring.
Be more involved with each cycle as opposed to letting other Doctors and NP's be there in your place.
I felt like Dr. Hill was personable and on our side for any treatment we chose to do, but while going through treatment cycles we rarely saw him during the monitoring process, mostly nurses and his other partners in the practice.
2 IUI cycles were done with Letrozole days 3-5, trigger shots, and insemination to follow, labs to check beta levels. 1 IUI cycle with Gonal F 75 iu for about a week, trigger shots and insemination, labs to check estrogen & beta levels.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
She was always personable, hopeful and just the right amount of perky. Very informative and helpful in anyway she could. No weaknesses whatsoever!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Always easy to call and book appointments, nice staff and very compassionate about not overcharging if they don't have to, since it can be expensive. I went to the M'boro office instead of the Nashville office, I preferred the smaller office and close knit staff. I do understand that other patients may not like that the office is much smaller though.
Most of my costs were through the pharmacies, which they provided a discount program for. All diagnostic testing was covered by our insurance and the only things out of pocket charged at the clinic were sperm washing and insemination, those costs were relatively low compared to stories I've heard of other clinics charging. Without medications, IUI cycles were under $500 with insurance, and with medications total costs $590-900.
He didn't seem deadset on the amount of embryos to transfer in the consultation, he did go over both sides of the spectrum for the two possible outcomes. He did suggest with our situation that a singleton would be ideal, but 2 wouldn't be out of the question either.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
One of the IUI's we did was at the Nashville office, and the day of the IUI my chart wasn't sent over so the nurse preforming the insemination was unaware of my prior experience. It wasn't really a major issue to myself personally, maybe more of a headache to the nursing staff.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Seeking fertility treatment was a very emotionally charged time for my husband and I and Dr Whitworth did a wonderful job of making us both feel very comfortable at our first consultation. She was very thorough and clinical with the initial consultation and all related testing....We have our third and final IUI scheduled for next month. If unsuccessful, we will again meet with Dr Whitworth to discuss further treatment options.
The clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] is always clean and the rooms are always prepared for the patient upon arrival. For the most part, we have been taken back for all of our appointments on time. We had one occurrence where staff was running behind and we waited about 1 hour before meeting with the doctor. The staff members who complete your check out after your appointment are wonderful!
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr Whitworth and her nursing staff have done a great job at making my husband and I feel like people and not numbers. They are all super friendly and welcoming and genuinely interested in how your treatment is progressing.
My husband and I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We initially completed 2 cycles of timed intercourse with femara (unsure of exact dosage), ultrasound monitoring, and ovidrel injections. Both cycles resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We then completed 1 IUI cycle with femara (unsure of exact dosage), ultrasound monitoring, and ovidrel injections. This cycle resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We completed a second IUI cycle with clomid (50 mg), ultrasound monitoring, and ovidrel injection. This cycle resulted in a negative pregnancy test. I switched from femara to clomid secondary to side effects (namely severe headaches). With all of my femara cycles, I only had 1-2 follicles to be ovulated for each cycle. With clomid, I had 3-5 follicles to be ovulated. We have our third and final IUI scheduled for next month. If unsuccessful, we will again meet with Dr Whitworth to discuss further treatment options.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
All of the nursing staff have been super friendly and able to answer all of my questions! They quickly respond to any questions left via voicemail with a prompt call back.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Nashville Fertility Clinic has many strengths. The clinic is always clean and the rooms are always prepared for the patient upon arrival. For the most part, we have been taken back for all of our appointments on time. We had one occurrence where staff was running behind and we waited about 1 hour before meeting with the doctor. The staff members who complete your check out after your appointment are wonderful! On weekends and holidays when the check out staff members are not working you complete your checkout with the receptionist/check in staff. They are not as knowledgeable in regard to billing and I have had to check on my billing at later appointments to make sure it is correct.
Our insurance provider, United Healthcare, has covered portions of all of our treatment components with the exception of ovidrel shots. Ovidrel shots were around $90 per shot (not covered by our insurance as previously stated). Femara was around $4 per prescription (with insurance). Clomid was around $13 per prescription (with insurance). We paid around $231 following each ultrasound + office visit to discuss ultrasound results. We paid around $564 following each IUI. Our timed intercourse cycles with femara, ultrasound monitoring, and ovidrel injections were roughly $325 per cycle. Our IUI cycle with femara, ultrasound monitoring, and ovidrel injection was roughly $889. Our IUI cycle with clomid, ultrasound monitoring, and ovidrel injection was roughly $898.
Nashville
Nashville fertility clink is very clean, cozy and very welcoming. They are quick to check you in and get you to a room. Every time I have gone in, I have been greeted with a smile and called by my name.... Our total is going to be around $17,470. Egg retrieval with PHT-A is $13,590 Frozen Embryo transfer is $3880... They are quick to call back every time I have left a message and are very quick to get me in the office. Always friendly and very compassionate.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill was so kind when he walked into the exam room to talk with me and my husband. He asked us our background, what we like to do and really got to know us before going into why we were there. Once we got to the “why we were there”, he went through hundreds of pages of previous records to figure out what was going on before to see where he needed to pick up. Since our first consult, he has ordered labs and ultrasounds. Dr. Hill was very calm and patient with us as he knew how stressed we were about trying to have a baby for the last 7 years. He made sure we knew all the risks of the medications and how much everything was going to cost and went through every step before we get to IVF. He made us feel hopeful and comfortable. Like we are real people and not just his patients.
Write down all of the questions you have. Dr. Hill is very through in his answers and so, so very helpful.
Dr. Hill explained everything so well and answered all of the questions we had. He took the time to go through all of my previous records from my other doctors and gave us what our best options would be.
I am currently starting my first treatment with Dr. Hill. We are hoping to start in January of 2019. So far, he has had me have a couple of ultrasounds to check my tubes, ovaries, and uterus. I have also had a couple labs done to see if I am lacking any hormones.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
He went over what would happen if we had elective or multiple. He told us our chances are higher of conceiving if we chose to have multiple embryo transfer. With how long we have been TTC, we would choose multiple.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Hill was very professional and gave my husband and I hope. He went over my medical history in great detail and I felt that he came up with a good protocol that was successful for us in the end. I like that we sat down with him one on one and he gave us time to ask any questions.... The overall goal that Dr. Hill had for us was one healthy baby. Before I started any medications, my husband and I both had to have a full blood panel workup. This is where they found out that I had a thyroid dysfunction as well as MTHFR.
The care at NFC was incredible. Not only did they take the time to go over any questions in detail, they truly seemed to care about my wellbeing both mentally and physically. We did not feel just like a number. You are assigned a nurse who I could email or call with any questions at any time.... The overall environment is very professional. I never had one negative experience from the ladies at the front desk, financial office, lab techs, nurses or doctors. They are all very organized, detail oriented, professional, and very positive. I honestly don't have one bad thing to say about the clinic.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill was very professional and gave my husband and I hope. He went over my medical history in great detail and I felt that he came up with a good protocol that was successful for us in the end. I like that we sat down with him one on one and he gave us time to ask any questions. I feel like there are a lot of doctors who don't take the time to really listen to their patients but he had a wonderful balance of professionalism and trustworthiness. During our embryo transfer he talked me through everything that was happening during the procedure. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is starting their infertility journey. I wish that I had started at this clinic from day one.
Write down your questions and have them ready. Do your research and know that every doctor has a different protocol.
The care at NFC was incredible. Not only did they take the time to go over any questions in detail, they truly seemed to care about my wellbeing both mentally and physically. We did not feel just like a number. You are assigned a nurse who I could email or call with any questions at any time. They explained every procedure, what to expect, they were professional and I would highly recommend Nashville Fertility to anyone who is looking for a positive experience while going through infertility.
The overall goal that Dr. Hill had for us was one healthy baby. Before I started any medications, my husband and I both had to have a full blood panel workup. This is where they found out that I had a thyroid dysfunction as well as MTHFR. I had been going to another RE for two years prior to going through IVF. It was very frustrating that this was found so late. I loved that you had to have a whole checklist of different test prior to even going to your first IVF class. He came up with his own treatment strategy based off of our results. I was told to start on: prenatal vitamins, vitamin d, folate, metanx, levothyroxine, metformin. For my egg retrieval: I was on stims for 11 days with 4 ultrasounds for IVF cycle monitoring. Stims: 75units of menopur, 225 units Gonal-f, Cetrotide 0.25 mg and we did trigger shot on day 11. We did PGS testing so we had a FET 3 months after our egg retrieval. FET protocol was as follows: started on Doxycycline for a week, Lupron, Estrogen patches and began PIO five days before our transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tina DeBoer)
She was the most caring, professional, sensitive, nurse I have ever been around. She was an excellent communicator and was thorough in explaining every procedure and protocol in great detail. I will request to have her as my nurse if we transfer another embryo in the future.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Flat Rate Fee: $10,000 for Nashville Fertility, FPG Labs of Nashville and surgery center. This included all exams, ultrasounds, appointments, blood test, operating room fees, egg retrieval and transfer. We did ICSI Additional $1450 PGS Testing Additional $5800 Meds: $4000
Dr. Hill recommended a single embryo transfer based on our age and our number and quality of our embryos.
Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr. Whitworth was very kind and approachable. I actually switched to her after being referred to another doctor who seemed rather cold and harsh. On top of how compassionate she was, she is also skilled! She performed my tubal removal surgery and my egg retrieval. She was very helpful and always in a cheerful mood. She seemed to go above and beyond to take care of me holistically. She is a saint! I cannot express how thankful I am for her.
I enjoyed my entire experience at NFC. Very clean facility. Friendly staff. One thing I can think of as a weakness is the first time I was waiting on pregnancy test results. I took the test at 8 or 9 am and had to call back at office closing time to retrieve the results. As a fertility patient, the last thing we want to do is wait an entire day for those results. That was the ONLY time I had to wait an entire day.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
I would tell the patient to be very open about her needs. Dr. Whitworth was very helpful with all aspects of my care, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Visits with Dr. Whitworth and NFC were always very exciting. I was always happy and never felt rushed. I don’t think there was a time I felt like a number. Dr. Whitworth was very warm and approachable.
For my first fresh transfer, I only had one embry to transfer which is what she would’ve recommended anyways for the risk of multiples was a factor. That transfer was unsuccessful. For my first frozen transfer a year later we transferred two frozen day 6 embryos. Transferring 2 embryos this time were ideal since we wanted to be a little more aggressive because of my first failed transfer. I now have a 10 month old because of the frozen transfer! I don’t remember specifics but I do remember a lot less medication and stress with my frozen transfer!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was very organized and informative. They were very responsive to emails and phone calls. Overall great team!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
I remember it being during a certain time but there was nothing hectic about it. It was easy.
$10,000 for fresh IVF cycle. $7000 total medication for fresh cycle. Around $5-6000 for frozen cycle.
Dr. Whitworth was very informative about both eSet vs multiple embryo transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
Only once out of the 3 years I was seen by NFC did they fail to call me with a lab result on time.

Treated 2017
We were put on femera because I did not respond well to clomid. Dr weitzman decided femera would be a better choice. (And it was!) We did timed intercourse unsuccessfully and he decided we should do the iui. The first 2 were unsuccessful .... the problem being I was not successfully ovulating. We did 3 iui’s and the third one was successful. He was very compassionate but to the point with his advice on next steps.
Everyone we came in contact with [at Nashville Fertility Center- Nashville] was so kind and professional all at the same time. They treated you with respect and kindness through every step.... The nursing staff was always so friendly and wonderful to visit with while going through something prettt uncomfortable. They were kind and always remembered us personally (or acted like it even if they didn’t! )
How was your experience with Glenn Weitzman at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Weitzman was wonderful to work with. He was compassionate and got to the point all at the same time. What stuck out the most to me was after my sweet daughter was born dr. Weitzman called me to check on ya personally. He called and asked so many questions and was genuinely happy for us as a new family. That is my favorite memory of our experience with him.
Be proactive and take notes of the important things to do!
Everyone we came in contact with was so kind and professional all at the same time. They treated you with respect and kindness through every step.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Be organized and be proactive for your own health! The doctors and nurses are wonderful even down to the front desk staff!! They were always friendly, kind, and happy to talk with. My advice would be to stand your ground and don’t be Afraid to stand up for what you think. This is your body and your money and you have a say in every situation.
$2500 for the last iui (that worked) including shots, meds, procedure, labs, visits The other cycles costed about $1500 each time.
Glenn Weitzman

Treated 2017
Dr. Whitworth took time with us each visit and listened to our concerns and questions. Even if we had to wait to see her, we didn't mind because she gave us her time. When our frozen cycle did not work she was very understanding and didn't push any new treatment on us - gave us options and agreed that we just needed time to decide what was next....We never felt pressured to go one direction or another - she was very honest with success rates, etc.
Great staff [at Nashville Fert Center]- you do have to wait typically for your appointment to see the doctor, but again we just understand it is what it is. Everything is clean. Everyone is kind and knowledgable and understanding of your situation...Martha was amazing - she gave us full attention and always answered my questions when I had them - even if they seemed silly....You will have to wait for your appointment .. they see a lot of people and everyone deserves good care.
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
As I stated above - we appreciated her time and concern. We know there is a process and trial and error when it comes to fertility treatment. It takes time and there isn't always a clear answer or treatment and she explained things well to us. We never felt pressured to go one direction or another - she was very honest with success rates, etc.
Be clear with her on how much you want to do and your wishes - she goes at your pace. Have your list of questions ready - she will answer them. You will have to wait for your appointment - but be patient - they see a lot of people and everyone deserves good care. We saw so many impatient patients that were so rude to the staff and nurses and it was frustrating because they are doing their best. :)
We did 4 IUIs - no pregnancy results. Then she did surgery to see about endemotriosis - which there was. Following surgery - we had 4 more IUIs - but after the 2nd or 3rd one she suggested we consider moving to IVF. It was our choice to do the other IUIs. We did IVF in 2014 - fresh cycle - day 5 transfer with 1 embryo - resulted in successful pregnancy of our son. In 2017 - we started the process for a frozen cycle of our remaining embryo - it was not successful (we didn't do any PGS on the embryo). We are in the process of a fresh/frozen IVF cycle with PGS this time due to my age (35)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Great staff - you do have to wait typically for your appointment to see the doctor, but again we just understand it is what it is. Everything is clean. Everyone is kind and knowledgable and understanding of your situation.