Franklin Satellite Location
1725 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
345 23rd Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37203

Messages are returned in a timely manner [by Dr. Eblen]. Had to ask for a couple tests to be completed to possibly help solve my unexplained infertility. Would like to know more about my problems and the Dr to tell me wats to help increase my chances instead of pushing IVF...Spent time to talk to us and explain things to us;but did not do the IUI procedure...Strongly preferred IVF...3 IUIs with Fermera 3-9 and Ovidel. Ultrasound on day 14. Measurements of Fillicles determined IUI date
At least $500 per visit for initial visit and IUI procedures [at Nashville Fertility Center]. Did ultrasounds in home town...answered phone calls in a timely manner. Weakness looking for a reason instead of suggesting IVF as soon as IUI fails. Overall very positive attitudes through out whole office...Had to call multiple times to get blood results but were normal...3 IUIs with Fermera 3-9 and Ovidel. Ultrasound on day 14. Measurements of Fillicles determined IUI date
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Messages are returned in a timely manner. Had to ask for a couple tests to be completed to possibly help solve my unexplained infertility. Would like to know more about my problems and the Dr to tell me wats to help increase my chances instead of pushing IVF
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Very friendly put push for reasoning of infertility
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Abby Eblen used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strength timely manner appointments, answered phone calls in a timely manner. Weakness looking for a reason instead of suggesting IVF as soon as IUI fails. Overall very positive attitudes through out whole office.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center.
At least $500 per visit for initial visit and IUI procedures. Did ultrasounds in home town
Describe Abby Eblen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Strongly preferred IVF
What specific things went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
Had to call multiple times to get blood results but were normal
Abby Eblen
Treated 2011 - 2018
IVF with ICSI- one fresh cycle and two frozen cycles [with Dr. Eblen]. Every cycle resulted in live birth- 2 singletons and 1 twin pregnancy...She preferred I transfer one embryo but after explaining the risks, left the decision up to me and my husband...She shared her personal infertility story with me and was compassionate about the emotional aspects of treatment...listened to our concerns and explained things throughly. I was 3/3 with successful IVF cycles under her care. My only criticism is that she is a fast talker.
[The nurses at Nashville Fertility Center are] Excellent communicators...I liked that they didn’t allow children and had a class educating you about IVF before starting. I appreciated that they could manage from frozen cycles even after I moved 3 hours away to a different state...IVF with ICSI- one fresh cycle and two frozen cycles. Every cycle resulted in live birth- 2 singletons and 1 twin pregnancy...She [Dr. Eblen] preferred I transfer one embryo but after explaining the risks, left the decision up to me and my husband...She shared her personal infertility story with me and was compassionate about the emotional aspects of treatment...listened to our concerns and explained things throughly. I was 3/3 with successful IVF cycles under her care. My only criticism is that she is a fast talker.
How was your experience with Abby Eblen at Nashville Fertility Center?
She was a great, compassionate doctor who listened to our concerns and explained things throughly. I was 3/3 with successful IVF cycles under her care. My only criticism is that she is a fast talker.
Ask her to clarify anything you didn’t catch or have trouble understanding
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Martha and Ellen)
Excellent communicators
Abby Eblen
Nashville
[Dr. Christine Whitworth was] Impersonal but came w good recommendations. Did not seem to know much about our personal problem resulting in us seeking fertility treatment. Treatment plan seem d cookie cutter. Other partners seemed more engaged.... Impersonal Not much emotion behind encounter.... Good Clinic Professional staff May not get warm and fuzzy feeling
[Nashville Fertility Center was] Clean Organized Timely Kind staff for phlebotomy and most ultrasonography One ultrasound tech was Kurt and rude. I was particularly worried about something and instead of answering me she responded that my IVF nurse would talk to me. I found her off putting and was thrilled I only had to see her once.... Good Clinic Professional staff May not get warm and fuzzy feeling
How was your experience with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Good Clinic Professional staff May not get warm and fuzzy feeling
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center?
Impersonal Not much emotion behind encounter
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Martha Goodyear)
Responsive Again, little emotion or compassion behind treatment
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Whitworth at Nashville Fertility Center.
Christine Whitworth
Treated 2014 - 2015
Great experience and I would go back if needed. Just by talking with him [Dr. George Hill], You could tell how knowledgeable he was. He was a great doctor and seemed to truly care and was willing to work with us. Thankful for him!!... Clomid 3 months 3 IUIs Egg retrieval but over stimulated One transferred-negative test Two transferred-twins!
Loved the clinic [Nashville Fertility Center]. Very organized and usually running on time Great nurses and great person taking blood Very compassionate and willing to help! All the staff was wonderful! I would definitely recommend... Kelli [a nurse] was amazing!! Great communicator... Clomid 3 months 3 IUIs Egg retrieval but over stimulated One transferred-negative test Two transferred-twins!
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Great experience and I would go back if needed. Just by talking with him, You could tell how knowledgeable he was. He was a great doctor and seemed to truly care and was willing to work with us. Thankful for him!!
Describe the protocols George Hill used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kellie Millett)
Kelli was amazing!! Great communicator
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Loved the clinic. Very organized and usually running on time Great nurses and great person taking blood Very compassionate and willing to help! All the staff was wonderful! I would definitely recommend
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center.
Don’t remember