Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
8530 W Sunset Rd, Suite 310
Las Vegas, NV 89113
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Nevada Fertility Institute to a friend?

6.9

7.3

5.2

1 doctor
They [Nevada Fertility Institute] are very committed to providing you with excellent care and communication. Even the from desk lady is so nice and helpful! Our only complaint was with the financial coordinator. She made a comment that we should get a job with Starbucks or amazon to help pay for fertility benefits. We allready have careers, so we were a little Put off by that comment.
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
They are very committed to providing you with excellent care and communication. Even the from desk lady is so nice and helpful! Our only complaint was with the financial coordinator. She made a comment that we should get a job with Starbucks or amazon to help pay for fertility benefits. We allready have careers, so we were a little Put off by that comment. We called Dr.Duke to let her know and it turned out to be a misunderstanding. She did not mean to come across the way that she did and quickly apologized.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
She was the first doctor to be honest with us and not want our money before wanting us to have babies. Her caring attitude and honesty was apparent from the first appointment and we love her!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nevada Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Dayana )
Dayana is a great nurse. You can tell she is passionate about her job. Also the lady that took my blood was such a sweetheart -I can’t remember her name. She always made me feel very comfortable!
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
I really don’t see any weaknesses. She is a smarty, honest, and educated woman. You can tell she cares about you more than other docotors. We are looking forward to success with her! Our last doctor didn’t recommend IUI before IVF, and they also didn’t tell Is IUI was covered by our insurance...our first appointment with Dr.Duke she was open and honest and hopeful, her positive attitude and sincere care for us was so refreshing!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
Enjoy her positive attitude!
Describe the protocols Cindy Duke used in your cycles at Nevada Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
She diagnosed me with PCOS. So we started with IUI treatment. She put me on clomid and provera. I had regular ultrasounds to monitor follicle growth. Then I started I injections of follostim to help grow follicles to a good size.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute.
Other than medications and co-pays the IUI was covered by insurance. 40$ co pay every visit and about 700-800$ in medication.
Las Vegas

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute.

2016 - 2019
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Weaknesses- nursing staff [Nevada Fertility Institute] need to be on the same page as Doctor Duke. Not as responsive and they lack communication skills. Hard to get ahold of nursing team and answers are usually left unanswered till I reach out to the doctor personally ... Had to reach out to nurses few different times to rush my medication to the specialty pharmacy to have it ready for me to take on my overseas vacation. Insurance did not have enough time to approve and I had to pay out of pocket
2016 - 2019
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
Clinic strengths Dr Duke is thorough and great communicator and very good at her job. She helps you understand and guides you through the process step by staff Weaknesses- nursing staff need to be on the same page as Doctor Duke. Not as responsive and they lack communication skills. Hard to get ahold of nursing team and answers are usually left unanswered till I reach out to the doctor personally
Dr Duke is a compassionate doctor, very easy to talk to and makes me feel at ease it a very stressful time in my life. I felt that she would be the doctor that would ultimately help me get pregnant. It’s a work in progress as we came close at one point during my 4th cycle but ultimately led to a chemical pregnancy
Unfortunately Dr Dukes are not on the same professional level as she is and are a bit unorganized and noncommunitive. It’s hard at times to get answers from her staff but fortunately but Dr Duke is accessible to me when I need to speak to her directly which is very helpful
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
Dr Duke is very knowledgeable and helps me understand things that I may be unsure of. She explains treatments and procedures thoroughly and is always there if I have questions which I often do. She makes eye contact with me and on numerous occasions has held my hand and hugged me to put me at ease after a procedure. Dr Duke also went out of her way to cover the cost of my polyp removal when my insurance would not cover it. Not many doctor would do that, this is why I have been going to Dr Duke now for 3+ yrs. I believe in her and I know I will one day have a positive pregnancy result and ultimately give birth to a healthy baby.
Don’t give up on yourself, because Dr Duke will not give up on you.
Dr Duke had prescribed estradiol medication along with clomid and hcg trigger shots to help my ovulation process. I only have 3-4 eggs to work with and these medications helped my eggs to mature . I also took crinone twice daily to help prep my uterus for pregnancy.
My office fee was $30 a visit and bloodwork copay as well. Fertility medication was paid by me

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Other
[Nevada Fertility Institute has a] new facility manager so everything runs smoothly. Their nursing staff and staff in general has always been very kind so now that I've returned there and everything has been cleared up I have no complaints...occasionally slow to callback when they say they will or fill a prescription, but no glaring issues... Their costs are somewhere in the middle for procedures such as IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
I think patient care and compassion is their main strength, they're very centered on each individual patient. Weakness seems to be the same as every clinic, just delayed responses or prescription fills at times, but this seems to be at every clinic.
Dr. Duke takes a great deal of her own time to talk over anything you'd like to talk about. On multiple occasions I've had appointments with her that didn't involve ultrasounds and such to talk about treatment plans and options for myself and my husband. Herself and her entire staff recall personal details about me and always remember my name every time I'm there. I've never once felt like she was just trying to push me into a treatment to make money but like she heard my concerns and worked with those to try to help with creating a successful pregnancy for myself. She's very patient and hears me out every time I have an questions/concerns and I appreciate that greatly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nevada Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Alicia Dils)
I had initially consulted with Nevada Fertility Institute and had issues with the staff not answering the main phone in the office, not calling back on time, not calling in prescriptions, and issues like these, so I left and went to another clinic. I ended up returning and they have a new facility manager so everything runs smoothly. Their nursing staff and staff in general has always been very kind so now that I've returned there and everything has been cleared up I have no complaints
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
Dr. Duke is very thorough, running lots of tests and diagnostics to try to get to the root of an issue. She's helped to find a lot of underlying issues with my own fertility complications and was the only doctor to ask for not only a semen analysis from my husband, but labs to determine any factors for him. She was able to find that he had low testosterone and from there prescribed medications to correct that and boost his semen analysis results. We're still undergoing treatment with Dr. Duke and hope she will help us to achieve a healthy pregnancy.
Take the time to have the consult, talking with Dr. Duke will definitely help ease your mind
We've done multiple strategies, including just letrozole and a trigger shot with this method we had to stair step until reaching the appropriate dose, letrozole piggybacked with gonal F and a trigger shot and also estradiol, then gonal F menopur and a trigger shot with lovenox added due to MTHFR and several clotting factors
I did have billing issues the first time I used NFI, but those have since been resolved. Their costs are somewhere in the middle for procedures such as IVF
Las Vegas

The strengths [Nevada Fertility Institute] are compassion and ease of scheduling. Everyone is so kind and they are all very friendly. They remember your name and treat you like friends when interacting with you. It's also very easy to get in for an appointment and move things along smoothly. One opportunity I've seen is wait time. Sometimes we had to wait a while after our appointment time but it was never anything awful.... They were easy to communicate with but from time to time difficult to get a hold of. When my medication changed the nurse drove 30 minutes to my home to get me the correct medication which amazed me!
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
The strengths are compassion and ease of scheduling. Everyone is so kind and they are all very friendly. They remember your name and treat you like friends when interacting with you. It's also very easy to get in for an appointment and move things along smoothly. One opportunity I've seen is wait time. Sometimes we had to wait a while after our appointment time but it was never anything awful.
From day one Dr. Duke was warm and inviting. She spoke to me kindly and showed compassion when discussing my diagnosis and the side effects that come along with PCOS. She assured me that the issues I've experienced weren't my fault and that was a first for me since other doctors had been very cold about my weight and the other issues that come with it. Dr. Duke spent time with me answering questions and never rushed any consults or appointments I've had with her.
I interacted with a few different nurses. They were extremely kind and compassionate when speaking with me. They were easy to communicate with but from time to time difficult to get a hold of. When my medication changed the nurse drove 30 minutes to my home to get me the correct medication which amazed me! They were very accommodating when adjusting to changes and went above and beyond to make sure things went smoothly.
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
I did have questions from time to time that weren't answered before leaving and that required me to call and ask for clarification. My medication was switched with no explanation from the doctor and the communication for this came from my nurse, this was the only hiccup I ran into and it was easily fixed and discussed just after the fact. Dr. Duke was always optimistic and kind when working with my husband and I. She takes time to speak to you about concerns and risks and she speaks to you like you are knowledgeable and allows you to ask questions without being frustrated in you asking.
Just ask questions. If you are unsure about what is happening or why, ask. You can discuss multiple options with her and she will give you her honest opinion. Don't be afraid to discuss treatment options she is open to many and very knowledgeable.
I started with letrozole 7.5 mg CD 3-7 and started estrace 2mg twice a day starting on CD 9. We were initially prescribed a different trigger but it changed the night of the trigger to preglyn 10,000. Endometrin 100mg twice a day starts two days after IUI
Our IUI with monitoring was $1,300. Our medication cost another $500 and we are still being billed for some bloodwork through our insurance.
Las Vegas

It is very difficult to get thru on the phone [to Nevada Fertility Institute] if there is a question or concern. It's hard when you are starting a new cycle and trying to tell them or to find out about the trigger meds and instructions...I feel it would be better to have I primary nurse for each cycle...I have spoken to a few different ones...I do have a email for one which is great and she is so very helpful
South Asian, Other
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
It is very difficult to get thru on the phone if there is a question or concern. It's hard when you are starting a new cycle and trying to tell them or to find out about the trigger meds and instructions
She is excellent with her patients remembers your names Her staff though in the beginning was lacking
I feel it would be better to have I primary nurse for each cycle...I have spoken to a few different ones which left me no d's co fused on occasion ...I do have a email for one which is great and she is so very helpful
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
She told me the next steps but as a person who did not do all the research I had to figure out what the terms meant that she had used She remembered my spouse and my names She was very kind and compassionate
The doctor is great and once you get used to the way the office is run in will be easier Don't give up and or become frustrated if the office does not answer the phone or it's hard to get thru
So because of Thanksgiving we had timed intercourse which to us seemed a waste and we were only given a $300 discount The next cycle we skipped because of Christmas The following cycle we did IUI and were so surprised to get a positive test,the numbers were not good and the pregnancy was over before it started. The next cycle Dr Duke changed some things up...trigger injection site, days till IUI etc and no pregnancy We are going to do our 3rd cycle soon
Each IUI cycle is $1300 We did timed intercourse and were only given a $300 discount
Las Vegas

I am not sure if communication failed because it [Nevada Fertility Institute] was a new establishment or something else, but email communication with our care coordinator was a hit or miss with me. My husband seemed to have better luck with her than me, but even at times, he would get frustrate by the delay of time she would respond. There were multiple times where we had to cc'd Dr. Duke to get a response from her or directly from Dr. Duke
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
The clinic is still new but we were there from the start. I can't say anything really negative about the clinic as Dr. Duke has made us feel like we matter and we are not just a number or a paycheck. As the clinic gets more establish, we notice the wait to see her at our set appointment gets delay a bit, but nothing to where I would say it's a bad thing because we always had her taking care of us instead of some nurse from the first place we went to.
She was present at every appointment. She was the doctor that took every ultrasound, unlike the first one we went to. She's very personable and truly cares. She provided extensive information without overwhelming us. And when she saw I was overwhelmed, she took the time to speak to me on my level.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nevada Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
I am not sure if communication failed because it was a new establishment or something else, but email communication with our care coordinator was a hit or miss with me. My husband seemed to have better luck with her than me, but even at times, he would get frustrate by the delay of time she would respond. There were multiple times where we had to cc'd Dr. Duke to get a response from her or directly from Dr. Duke
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
Dr. Cindy Duke was amazing! She answered all our questions, no matter how small or large the questions were. She explained everything to me and she truly wanted the best result for us, and found every possible way for us! She didn't give up on us.
Beside that she is amazing, nothing.
Describe Cindy Duke's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nevada Fertility Institute.
She is a strong believer of single embryo transfer because she wants the best chance and opportunity for both the embryo and the mother to be.
Las Vegas

Nurses [at Nevada Fertility Institute] told us the wrong information. It was VERY frustrating...$100 every time we went in. $25 clomid a month and $365 HCG a month...Very clean, cute decorations, welcoming and fresh. When we went in during Christmas there were a lot of cute decorations. Good location, right off the freeway. The clinic is Hard to find in the building though...We are dealing with male factor infertility. My husband started taking clomid and his counts went up a little. My husband then started taking HCG shots with clomid and blood work went well. We have been on it for two months (hcg) and hope to be pregnant in a couple months. Still no positive pregnancy tests, but my husbands numbers have improved.
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
She is VERY personable. Clear directions.
The nurses gave us false information and we had to pay to go to another appointment only for Dr. Duke to tell us the nurses messed up and to keep doing what we were doing. It was VERY frustrating!
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
Bedside manner is great, she is so nice and left me feeling hopeful! I wish she would call between visits. When we would go into the office it was always a great visit, but when we leave and post-visits, I always felt lost in steps to take next.
Don’t talk to nurses, talk to Dr. Cindy Duke instead.
$100 every time we went in. $25 clomid a month and $365 HCG a month.
Las Vegas
We went in for a follow up appointment with a change in insurance and they [Nevada Fertility Inst] thought we were new patients and had us fill out unnecessary paperwork. They didn’t schedule a necessary procedure before starting IVF and called us to add it to another appointment we had. They forget to order prescriptions a few times and told us prescriptions would be covered when they weren’t.
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
Weakness is communication. It is hard to get ahold of anyone as they don’t answer the phone. You need to follow up as they sometimes forget to call in prescriptions. Also be careful with finance and billing. We were told our insurance covered the treatment and medications which was not accurate and we did not find out otherwise until the Pharmacy called asking for a LARGE payment.
Dr. Duke is extremely nice. The treatment process wasn’t explained in as much detail as we would have liked and felt like it wasn’t tailored specifically to our needs initially. It get like we were pushed toward IVF based on numbers and less on our personal needs.
Nursing staff would call multiple times to relay the same message. Had trouble reaching them to ask questions on occasion. They were very compassionate but we would have preferred more communication.
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
Dr. Duke is very compassionate and candid. She presented our options thoroughly and left the decision to us. We would have liked more detail on the process and what to expect, as well as our treatment plan. We didn’t receive a full explanation as to what our IVF protocol would be and the reasoning.
Ask lots of questions.
She recommended transferring two embryos before we even started IVF and encouraged it even when we expressed concern about transferring more than one. We have not decided how many we will transfer if we get this far.
2017 - 2019
IUI, Donor Sperm
When we first started going to Dr Duke the front office [Nevada Fertility Institute] wasn’t very good at getting back with us but they are so much better now. I think there is a new lady in charge up front so that is nice. other than that everything always goes so smooth ... The nurse Michelle is so sweet and kind. She helped us understand how to do the trigger shot. ... For a medicated IUI it was around $1300 but that did not include the price of the medication.
2017 - 2019
IUI, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
When we first started going to Dr Duke the front office wasn’t very good at getting back with us but they are so much better now. I think there is a new lady in charge up front so that is nice. other than that everything always goes so smooth
She has amazing g bed side manner and explains everything exactly as it is
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
Dr Cindy Duke is the most caring and passionate Dr we have met with. She is so compassionate and explains everything very well and takes her time to make sure you fully understand. We just love her and adore her. Her staff is just as welcoming as she is also.
Ask all the questions you have.
We did a medicated IUI so I took clomid for 5 days. Then did the trigger shot and progesterone for the two weeks.
Las Vegas
They [Nevada Fertility Institute] do offer military discounts for the IVF procedure and the medications...They are educated and empathetic to the journey you are on. They will be there for you every step of the way. You are not alone. I felt very comfortable and ready to proceed with our IVF treatment. I felt like I was finally on the right path...They [nurses] were GREAT! I’ve already emailed Kelly twice the next day after our consult and she has been very responsive.
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Institute.
My first experience wasn’t pleasant. I was at the very beginning stage of our infertility journey. So I picked the clinic closest to our house. Every time I went I felt like it was just a business and I was a paying customer. The minute I stepped foot into Dr Dukes office, I was a human! Dr Duke spent the time to go over everything and answer our questions. Her staff were all great as well!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nevada Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
They were GREAT! I’ve already emailed Kelly twice the next day after our consult and she has been very responsive.
How was your experience with Cindy Duke at Nevada Fertility Institute?
Dr Duke does care about her patients and makes sure she lets you know what to expect. My last Dr was all about the payment but Dr Duke understood the journey of infertility. She is hands on and very detailed with the treatments.
She is amazing! I hope you enjoy her like I have
We only went through a IVF consult so far. I am needing to do the SIS testing and the go from there.
They do offer military discounts for the IVF procedure and the medications.
I asked how many she would implant and she said 2 would be the maximum for my age.