4 Columbus Circle

Dr Merhi ALWAYS has treated me as a human, Remembered details about me and has been completely on top of my care at all times, even when he is not physically in the office...He has been thorough, showed me kindness and I can tell he genuinely wants us to have our baby...I would not consider myself an easy patient as I like to understand everything that is going on, ask many questions and the process can be very difficult for me He has never once made me feel rushed or like a number. He is thorough, kind, empathetic, charismatic and most importantly extremely good at dictating and adjusting the protocols needed for you to have your baby.
I have not one bad word to say about New Hope and I have (unfortunately) been a patient for a long time. as I am doing mostly natural cycle, which can take time. They are busy, clean, well located and run like a well oiled machine. Some people could feel overwhelmed at such a busy clinic but I do not at all. I am familiar with many of the staff now and it is a pleasant experience going there. Excellent daily monitoring hours.
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
I have unfortunately had a long experience with some set backs trying to conceive. Dr Merhi has cared for me since day one and I struggle to imagine a better doctor. He has been thorough, showed me kindness and I can tell he genuinely wants us to have our baby. No matter how long it takes I would never want anyone else to be in charge of my care. I would not consider myself an easy patient as I like to understand everything that is going on, ask many questions and the process can be very difficult for me He has never once made me feel rushed or like a number. He is thorough, kind, empathetic, charismatic and most importantly extremely good at dictating and adjusting the protocols needed for you to have your baby.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Book in with him as soon as you can. You will not regret it. Expect that at New Hope the doctors often work as a team effort so know that even if it doesn't seem that you see him often, he is still always reviewing your results and making decisions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Zaher Merhi used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Many natural cycles (usually producing one eggs) Few mini ivf cycles )usually producing one-three eggs)
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
New Hops nurses are a wonderful group of women. They are thorough and attentive and always pleasant to deal with. Sometimes it can be a challenge getting a response from them but you can always call and speak to someone or send another email and that always does the trick. They are a very busy clinic some days.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center.
I have no fertility insurance coverage so everything for me is self paying. Monitoring unlimited $800 Egg Retrieval $1250
Describe Zaher Merhi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
SET only for tested blasts Willing to be flexible for 3 day untested embryos

2020, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Zhang] is very experienced with mini IVF using oral medications mostly and/or low dose injectables and IVF for women over 40. He also experienced in doing ovarian PRP for women who struggle with egg quality and quantity....The clinic [New Hope] and he have a lot of experience doing mini IVF. So they use a combo of both letrozole and clomid together or separately as well as very low dose injectables. The rationale is having quality over quantity...
They [New Hope] are busy with many patients but the prices are affordable for people who do not have IVF coverage. They specialize in Mini IVF so that also makes meds cheaper since you don't take a lot of the expensive injectable meds. The in house PGS testing is affordable. Even if you start with a certain doctor, that doctor may not be the one giving your instructions so make sure you check in with your doctor during the cycle if you have questions....You deal with multiple nurses [at New Hope] so that makes it harder. For example I had to ask each nurse each time to use a certain insurance code on my outside monitoring orders...
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
He is very experienced with mini IVF using oral medications mostly and/or low dose injectables and IVF for women over 40. He also experienced in doing ovarian PRP for women who struggle with egg quality and quantity.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
They seem like a busy clinic so be your own advocate and don't let yourself fall through the cracks.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
I felt like during the phone consult he spent time discussing my case. I felt he cared and had experience I was looking for.
Describe the protocols John Zhang used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
The clinic and he have a lot of experience doing mini IVF. So they use a combo of both letrozole and clomid together or separately as well as very low dose injectables. The rationale is having quality over quantity.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
You deal with multiple nurses so that makes it harder. For example I had to ask each nurse each time to use a certain insurance code on my outside monitoring orders.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
They are busy with many patients but the prices are affordable for people who do not have IVF coverage. They specialize in Mini IVF so that also makes meds cheaper since you don't take a lot of the expensive injectable meds. The in house PGS testing is affordable. Even if you start with a certain doctor, that doctor may not be the one giving your instructions so make sure you check in with your doctor during the cycle if you have questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center.
the prices are al la carte. The prices are pretty affordable
Describe John Zhang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic does a lot of PGS testing due to the low pricing of in house PGS testing and the advanced ages of the women. So they do many single embryo transfers in this case. They will transfer multiple embryos if not tested or if they are day 3 embryos.
New Hope Fertility Center

I always felt like he [Dr. Olcha] was giving me his full attention - he was always in the office when I would go in for monitoring the mornings. I think he works everyday because I would always see him which was so lovely. He could always come in to my scans and give me feedback right there which was really helpful for me because I like to be informed...He made what tends to be a stressful situation so easy and positive! I truly have only good things to say about my experience.
Before my first cycle [at New Hope Fertility Center] and before the second cycle, I took birth control to baseline everything... The results were good both times - he [Dr. Olcha] seemed really happy with it - overall, 18 eggs retrieved and 17 frozen...The nurses were AMAZING. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They really helped me with any additional questions I had...Tons of seating and really open and bright with lots of windows. I visited other locations with waiting areas that are dark and depressing with women waiting packed together in a room - that does not work for me! After checking in with the receptionist (who were all so friendly),
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
From the moment I met Dr. Olcha, I knew I would be in the best hands. I didn't know much at the beginning of the process about anything and he was so patient and explained everything to me. During my first retrieval, I had a ton of questions but he answered everything and really made me feel at ease. My experience was really positive - the medication he prescribed to me for both cycles was so easy - the injections didn't hurt - it was a dream scenario. I responded well both times and had good outcomes and he was happy with the results and was really with me every step of the way both times. I am so fortunate to have had Dr. Olcha as my doctor. He made what tends to be a stressful situation so easy and positive! I truly have only good things to say about my experience.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
My advice to a prospective patient of Dr. Olcha's would be NOT to worry. He's the best! You can't go wrong!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Olcha is the best doctor. I always felt like he was giving me his full attention - he was always in the office when I would go in for monitoring the mornings. I think he works everyday because I would always see him which was so lovely. He could always come in to my scans and give me feedback right there which was really helpful for me because I like to be informed.
Describe the protocols Meir Olcha used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
For both cycles, my treatment was pretty similar. Before my first cycle and before the second cycle, I took birth control to baseline everything. Then once I started, it was a Follstim injection every night for the whole time with Clomid for the whole time as well and Letrozole for the first 5 nights. Orillissa before I triggered, and then the retrievals! It was really easy and pain-free - the injections did not hurt me at all even though I was so scared in the beginning! I would go in for monitoring early in the morning and he would always have instructions for me on what protocol to do next right away and I never had to wait long. The results were good both times - he seemed really happy with it - overall, 18 eggs retrieved and 17 frozen.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nurses were AMAZING. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They really helped me with any additional questions I had. They were so patient in showing me how to inject myself, etc. All of the nurses are amazing at New Hope!
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
I have nothing but great things to say about New Hope! The offices are beautiful - right on Columbus Circle - it's large and spacious and very calming (I love the fish tanks!). They really know what they are doing and are so professional. I researched other places before deciding to go with New Hope. What they do their is so impressive! I really think they are the best at what they do.
I loved going in for monitoring! It the highlight of my weeks! The lobby/waiting area is so lovely and spacious. Tons of seating and really open and bright with lots of windows. I visited other locations with waiting areas that are dark and depressing with women waiting packed together in a room - that does not work for me! After checking in with the receptionist (who were all so friendly), I'd sit and wait for a few minutes before being called in for bloodwork. I don't love getting my blood taken but everyone at New Hope was so gentle and I survived every time and it barely hurt and they made me feel at ease. Then when I would get called in for the ultrasound, it was so fun and informative to see everything on the screen and how my follicles were progressing. Dr. Olcha works so hard everyday so every morning that I would go in for monitoring, he would be there! It was nice to have him in all of my scans! Chelsea, the physician's assistant who works with Dr. Olcha, is also a star. She is so lovely and I am so thankful she was there doing most of my scans for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center.
The costs were in line with what was originally outlined - I did my research so I pretty much knew what they would be. I think it was well worth the expense.
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr Olcha suggested single embryo transfer to avoid any complications or birth defects...treated us very nicely and always there for us whether it's a sonogram or consultation or any questions. He never hesitated to answer any question whether it was face to face or via email...was very friendly and cleared every doubt we had regarding the IVF. He took personal interest at every level to make sure we are comfortable. He even wrote a letter to our insurance explaining our situation for shifting from IUI to IVF. Our first FET was unsuccessful due to unknown reasons which was done by another doctor. He made sure the second one be a success and took every measures to make it success and it did. We are happy, we choose New Hope and Dr. Meir Olcha.
Strengths [at New Hope Fertility Center] would be: The clinic is well staffed. Whether it is for blood work or sonogram or Insurance and billing help. I don't think they have any weakness...doctors are well experienced and really helpful...20 eggs were retrieved. Among them, 18 were fertilized, and 11 reached the blastocyst stage. Others were abnormal so were discarded. I was prescribed some other medications to make sure the 2nd FET to be a successful. And one of them was stopped on the day of FET and others were continued till 10 weeks of pregnancy.
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Olcha was very friendly and cleared every doubt we had regarding the IVF. He took personal interest at every level to make sure we are comfortable. He even wrote a letter to our insurance explaining our situation for shifting from IUI to IVF. Our first FET was unsuccessful due to unknown reasons which was done by another doctor. He made sure the second one be a success and took every measures to make it success and it did. We are happy, we choose New Hope and Dr. Meir Olcha.
Make sure, you are open to Dr. Olcha and explain him all your concerns and questions so he could treat you accordingly.
Dr Olcha treated us very nicely and always there for us whether it's a sonogram or consultation or any questions. He never hesitated to answer any question whether it was face to face or via email.
I was prescribed a medicine for the follicles to grow. 20 eggs were retrieved. Among them, 18 were fertilized, and 11 reached the blastocyst stage. Others were abnormal so were discarded. I was prescribed some other medications to make sure the 2nd FET to be a successful. And one of them was stopped on the day of FET and others were continued till 10 weeks of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
You will be called within 10 mins of your check in time. They were very gentle while drawing the blood or while doing the sonogram. They made sure, we are comfortable at every step.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strengths would be: The clinic is well staffed. Whether it is for blood work or sonogram or Insurance and billing help. I don't think they have any weakness. Al the doctors are well experienced and really helpful.
75% was covered by our insurance for all fertility treatment and copay of 20$ for diagnostics and 30$ for doctor visit was charged.
Describe Meir Olcha's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
Dr Zhang and Dr Olcha suggested single embryo transfer to avoid any complications or birth defects.
New Hope Fertility Center

I was so nervous of transferring the frozen eggs to a new facility but Dr. Olcha and the embryologist team at New Hope put me at ease. Their communication was amazing! I was also very nervous during my fresh egg retrieval because I did not use anesthesia. Dr. Olcha was great and I'm so glad I did it that way...Although it's a big clinic, I never felt like just a number with my doctor. The clinic is ran like a well oiled machine which was a relief to me based on my experience with my last clinic. The only weakness that I can state is that I would frequently submit required documents and test results but they would consistently state that they never received them.
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
I came to New Hope Fertility Clinic after a failed IVF experience at another clinic. During our 1st meeting with Dr. Olcha, I knew that we would be in good hands. Dr. Olcha is direct yet personable. He answered all of our questions in detail and made us feel heard. Although New Hope is a big clinic, I did not have the feeling that I was just a number. Prior to my procedure, Dr. Olcha checked on me frequently throughout email and phone. He answered any questions that I had quickly.
If you are trying to determine what doctor to use at New Hope, I would definitely recommend Dr. Olcha.
Dr. Olcha was personable and always responded to all my questions and concerns.
I had already froze 29 eggs from another clinic. After meeting with Dr. Olcha, we decided to thaw 15 of those eggs and complete another IVF cycle. Dr. Olcha was able to do fresh egg retrieval which resulted in 19 eggs. We ended up with 9 embryos then sent them for PGS testing. We now have three PGS normal embryos. I was so nervous of transferring the frozen eggs to a new facility but Dr. Olcha and the embryologist team at New Hope put me at ease. Their communication was amazing! I was also very nervous during my fresh egg retrieval because I did not use anesthesia. Dr. Olcha was great and I'm so glad I did it that way.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
I would highly recommend New Hope Fertility Center. Although it's a big clinic, I never felt like just a number with my doctor. The clinic is ran like a well oiled machine which was a relief to me based on my experience with my last clinic. The only weakness that I can state is that I would frequently submit required documents and test results but they would consistently state that they never received them.
My insurance paid for majority of treatment. I believe we had to pay $1,200 co-insurance and $5,500 for PGS testing
2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Olcha is very communicative and you can reach him with a simple email. He makes it a point to meet with you after procedures. My medication changed and he called me on his day off to explain why he wanted to change things around. He's compassionate and very thorough. At our initial consultation he even told us an ideal diet you should have when trying to conceive...
[New Hope Fertility Center] clinic doesnt push all the normal medications if you dont want them. They offer a variety of IVF treatments including a natural IVF which is no stimulating drugs and just a trigger shot to release the egg for retrieval. I was drawn to this practice because they focus on one good quality egg and not the amount of eggs...[cost]about 1500 for retrieval, transfer about 7000. Every monitoring appointment, cost varies
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Olcha is very communicative and you can reach him with a simple email. He makes it a point to meet with you after procedures. My medication changed and he called me on his day off to explain why he wanted to change things around. He's compassionate and very thorough. At our initial consultation he even told us an ideal diet you should have when trying to conceive. He was the first doctor to mention that and educate me, with all the other doctors I did a ton of research and found out all of this info.
Stay positive!
He is extremely considerate and even called to talk to me on his day off.
Clomid 2x a day and Letrozole 1x a day. Stopped Letrozole and then stopped Clomid because FSH was rising too high. I did a mini ivf which Dr Olcha thought was a good way to go because sometimes many places use too many drugs and that could harm the egg/embryo. I received 2 eggs, when in the retrieval he actually had one retrieved that was 10 mm (which Ive never heard of, usually they only will retrieve if theyre 18mm). The egg matured and was fertilized but sadly by day 3 failed to grow. I am now on birth control to hopefully get my hormones more balanced for the next try.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is great. They seem very positive and on point.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
This clinic doesnt push all the normal medications if you dont want them. They offer a variety of IVF treatments including a natural IVF which is no stimulating drugs and just a trigger shot to release the egg for retrieval. I was drawn to this practice because they focus on one good quality egg and not the amount of eggs. They even offer an At Home IVF, which during these times is such a great offering!
Monitoring appointments have great hours. 7-2 pm and they even offer a 6-9. Really convenient
about 1500 for retrieval, transfer about 7000. Every monitoring appointment, cost varies, Medications are separate. Freezing of eggs 1500. light anesthesia 150
New Hope Fertility Center
Dr. Olcha made the entire process very simple. His expertise, professionalism and personal manner made it very easy for me and my husband. We were more than happy with every detail of the process. The entire experience seemed so simple yet personal. Never did we have any doubt on anything as Dr. Olcha was very good in explaining everything... made sure I didn’t need too much IVF injections and was monitored on a daily basis. Once my eggs were at a good size; in one simple procedure he was able to retrieve 26 eggs! And 8 embryos were then then frozen. We also did genetics testing as we hoped our first born be a boy along with checking for diseases. The entire process was well communicated at all times. In my next cycle he performed our chosen embryo transfer. Everything went very well and I am now 9 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr. Olcha!
The nursing staff [at New Hope Fertility Center] are a great reflection on the clinic. Each and every nurse are super nice and attentive. Any time I had the most simply question they were are very helpful. My emails would also be responded to in a timely manner. I must say the nurses are a great contribution to the clinic and the great work that takes place there. Well done! I will miss seeing your familiar faces!
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Please pick him as your primary doctor. He is simply the best! If I needed fertility treatment again: he is my number 1 option!
Dr Olcha has been an amazing doctor for me and my husband. From our very first meeting up to gratulating with babe at week 9 he has been thorough in every detail. We have always felt very comfortable with him and so happy we decided to have him as our primary doctor. Every step he been a breeze for us due to his calm, professional and very approachable manner. Without him we would not be where we are today. I would definitely recommend him to those many couples who are struggling with fertility. Thank you!
Dr. Olcha made sure I didn’t need too much IVF injections and was monitored on a daily basis. Once my eggs were at a good size; in one simple procedure he was able to retrieve 26 eggs! And 8 embryos were then then frozen. We also did genetics testing as we hoped our first born be a boy along with checking for diseases. The entire process was well communicated at all times. In my next cycle he performed our chosen embryo transfer. Everything went very well and I am now 9 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr. Olcha!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nursing staff are a great reflection on the clinic. Each and every nurse are super nice and attentive. Any time I had the most simply question they were are very helpful. My emails would also be responded to in a timely manner. I must say the nurses are a great contribution to the clinic and the great work that takes place there. Well done! I will miss seeing your familiar faces!
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Everything in the clinic is amazing, from the doctors, nurses, staff, waiting area, soft music in the back ground and even the light scent in the air makes coming to this clinic very easy. I have always felt very comfortable coming to this clinic and enjoyed every visit. Also knowing they have teh bat staff and technology I never had a moments doubt that our treatment here would be successful.
All the nurses and staff were super nice and very friendly. They always remembered me and made feel comfortable. Thank you! I will miss seeing you.
Costs were very good and way within budget. We were very happy.
New Hope Fertility Center

I met with Dr. Zhang once and did not develop any relationships with the staff. If this were my first clinic or cycle I would be put off but at this point I just wanted results I did not need hand holding... is an extremely smart and willing to think outside of the box. I am thrilled I found him when I did, only 1 cycle led to success!! Knowing that he is the owner/founder I understood he would be very busy but trusting a doctor of his caliber assured me to trust his staff.
Location [of New Hope Fertility Center] is good however the first time I could not easily find the building. Also, the security needs to know the difference between floors 3 & 4, a few times I was directed to the wrong floor. Clinic itself is large and clean. Nice refreshment station and the best part is the salt water fish tank. The reception desk individuals are very welcoming...Aside from getting my blood drawn at the first consult, retrieval and transfer, the only interaction I had with the nurses was with email. During the stim cycle they are very responsive. During transfer and ongoing pregnancy the email communication isn't as responsive, could due to the number of patients, vacation time, patient priority. The nurses are all very professional in person and email.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Zhang is an extremely smart and willing to think outside of the box. I am thrilled I found him when I did, only 1 cycle led to success!! Knowing that he is the owner/founder I understood he would be very busy but trusting a doctor of his caliber assured me to trust his staff.
Do your own research, bring your own questions and take a chance!
It is a very busy clinic, I met with Dr. Zhang once and did not develop any relationships with the staff. If this were my first clinic or cycle I would be put off but at this point I just wanted results I did not need hand holding.
Mini ivf using clomid, letrozol, cetrotide and very small doses of follistim.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Location is good however the first time I could not easily find the building. Also, the security needs to know the difference between floors 3 & 4, a few times I was directed to the wrong floor. Clinic itself is large and clean. Nice refreshment station and the best part is the salt water fish tank. The reception desk individuals are very welcoming.
I think in total the cost was ~14k. The part that was annoying was since I was doing outside monitoring it cost me an additional 1k each month for NHFC to review the results.
No comment.
New Hope Fertility Center

1st retrieval [with Dr. Olcha] was a cyst so we grew the remaining follicles. He tweaked the Clomid dosage...Next cycle he might do clomid + injectables (Im doing "mini ivf")...He actually cares. I feel he is customizing & tweaking everything based on most recent results. he takes time to explain everything & make sure Im at ease & understand everything. When doing my retrieval (my 1st ever) he explained to me every step of the way which kept me so calm. I know the difference since my prior doc treated me like a #. Dr Olcha is night and day from her & Im soooo happy I switched to him. Doctor Nps
I usually deal with [the nurses at New Hope] who draw blood + the sonogram. Nurses usually just email the instructions (after you leave). the ones I have dealt at the clinic, some are very dry/no bedside manners....one told me I was pregnant (instead of letting doc tell me...it was a chemical pregnancy)...i saw her again 2 weeks later & she didnt even remember me...[monitoring is a] super well oiled machine. Window is 7am thru 1pm....7-9am if you want to speak to a doctor. I would get in 7:45 and be our by 8:30-8:45 in time to get to work. Super easy
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Olcha was my 2nd doctor here. He came in to explain how they couldn’t do retrieval the next day (what would have been my 1st) since I had ovulated…Orlissa didn’t work for me. He explained to me in 5 mins more than my prior doc at same clinic had explained to me in 2 months with her. He gave me options (clomid to grow rest of follicules vs timed intercourse which he recommended the later). I had a consultation with him since I noticed he was an RE & I just kept thinking of how different (good) I felt with him vs my prior doctor. 10 seconds into the meeting I started crying…it was like all my walls came down & I felt safe…I felt I could ask him and I wasn’t being rushed. He said “don’t cry, you are going to make me cry!”…something my prior doc would have NEVER said. I knew right there he saw me as a person, a human, not just another body. He went on to explain the whole process, calm/not rushed, would draw as he explained, talked in simple terms so you can understand. He looked at my prior results & immediately said what needed to be tweaked. On my 1st egg retrieval – it ended up being an empty follicule (Cyst). Again he came to give me the bad news (vs sending a nurse). He knew my plan didn’t cover it & it was all out of pocket so he said he would process it thru my medical insurance as a cyst removal and if they covered it, I would get a credit with New Hope. That was the case which was a $1250 relief I could use towards next procedure. This also was my 1st retrieval ever. He kept me so calm, telling me what he was doing as he was doing it. That helped a lot! He said we would grow the remaining ones (lutheal fase & plan of action) On my 2nd retrieval, I had 2 eggs retrieved, 1 fertilized. It didn’t make it to day 7. He said he would call me but since we had a consultation he figured he explained 1:1. Again he explained everything so clearly going step by step of the process & where my embryo stopped growing. I literally leave his office with so much hope every time since he explains every step & he has a plan of action already. He makes me feel safe & taken care of. He works weekends which is great since less people there. When I get monitoring (blood & sonogram) – I usually see him right after looking at my results & getting to plan of action. He sometimes will either come in during or after the monitoring and answer any questions. He is very hands on. My prior doc I was with for 2 months & saw her twice (1st consultation + a meeting scheduled by me). With Dr Olcha I’ve seem him almost every time I’ve been there & If I don’t, I get very detailed emails from his nurse support team with his recommendations. Im so happy I switched to him. He is the reason I have hope & feel like I can trust the science. That he is looking out for me & doing what is best for me. Its truly customized & making changes as we go & know more. He is night and day from my prior doc & I will recommend him to ANYONE (I already have). He is the best combination of knowledgeable, calm, compassionate, very good at explaining…..he is the PERFECT COMBO OF SCIENCE MEETS HEART! I feel so lucky God put him on my path. I trust he will get me there
Ask him anything. He will explain and you will feel so much better after.
1st retrieval was a cyst so we grew the remaining follicles. He tweaked the Clomid dosage (from 100mg from prior doc to 50 mg)...not sure if since I was in lutheal phase. Next cycle he might do clomid + injectables (Im doing "mini ivf")
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
I usually deal with those who draw blood + the sonogram. Nurses usually just email the instructions (after you leave). the ones I have dealt at the clinic, some are very dry/no bedside manners....one told me I was pregnant (instead of letting doc tell me...it was a chemical pregnancy)...i saw her again 2 weeks later & she didnt even remember me (even do she did a big mistake).
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strength - Very efficient. You are in & out in 30-60 mins. I have time to get to work before 9am. Never a long wait You come in, check in, then look at monitor which tells you chair to draw blood or sonogram room. After you get email with instructions & next steps. weakness - some of the nurses & Dr Lipkin (no bedside manners)....need a little bit more compassion. My doc is great so it's worth it for me.
retrieval - 1,250 fertilizing egg to embryo - 1,500 Trigger shot - $100 Monthly monitoring - 200-250/month (my health plan covers 80% so I guess cost would be 1k if not)
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
just 1 incident where I had 2 nurses send me emails with different instructions. This is before I know after monitoring you just go home & wait for the email so...I actually had someone tell me there what the next steps where. I replied to the email & said "i was told xyz(A), one of you is stating that (A) but another nurse emailed be (B)...which one is it??"....nurse I knew called me & clarified.
New Hope Fertility Center

She [Dr. Lipkin] gives you the minimum (information wise)...When asking about retrieval & if she would do all my procedures she laughed and said “no there is a group of doctors here & depends who is assigned for it that day. But don’t worry (insert laugh)…’it’s a very easy procedure – anyone can do it really” (thought it was very unprofessional & didn’t like fact she thought this was a joke. For someone who’s never done this, it’s a pretty big deal specially the 1st time. She did not give me that comfort security feeling at all. On my consultations with her - I felt rushed & was trying to get as much in since I could feel her being annoyed. It was very clear to me every time I was just a body to her...didnt get the feeling a)she was doing her best for me or b)even believed I could get pregnant.
had 2 nurses [at New Hope Fertility Center] emailed me 2 different conflicting instructions. Luckily I stayed at clinic until I was told my next steps (didnt know yet at this point they always email you & you dont have to wait there for it). I asked for clarification & nurse called me & confirmed...never got to retrieval since I ovulated...Strength - very organized, efficient, great billing department, great front desk staff, great hours/opened weekends, Weakness - nurses bedside manners are lacking. Advice - do your research on the doctors & maybe have a consultation with a few to figure out best match for you. I stayed too long with Dr Lipkin. I've understood more & been taken care of more by Dr Olcha than I did with Lipkin.
How was your experience with Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
I was at New Hope for 2 months before switching doctors (from Lipkin to Dr Olcha…did a review for him too). I had a consultation with her and she seemed cold, robotic, very factual which is fine, answering questions with a smirk (ego type of laugh)…I felt like I was just one more for her. It was our 1st meeting & not even 5 minutes in she said “You know….you don’t have to take so many notes…we are the experts, you need to trust”. I explained that I do that anywhere for future reference in case I forget. When asking about retrieval & if she would do all my procedures she laughed and said “no there is a group of doctors here & depends who is assigned for it that day. But don’t worry (insert laugh)…’it’s a very easy procedure – anyone can do it” (thought it was very unprofessional & didn’t like fact she thought this was a joke. For someone who’s never done this, it’s a pretty big deal specially the 1st time. She did not give me that comfort security feeling at all. On our 2nd meeting (which I scheduled since after 2 months I hadn’t seen her yet since our original consultation), I had a list of questions. I felt rushed & was trying to get as much in since I could feel her being annoyed. One of my questions was “why where we doing “mini ivf vs. regular ivf?”. Her response was “because we cant create something out of nothing”…after this I froze, felt shocked & realized no point in asking more questions. I felt like crying. I realized then that she did not care for me. She did not believe she could get me pregnant. I was just one more…one more body. I asked what was my ovarian reserve & she said it should be 4-5 follicles per ovary so yours is low even for your age”. I asked my new doctor the same question a month later & he said it was consistent with my age (2-3 total). Our 2nd meeting was also when I found out by a nurse I was pregnant but when talking to Dr Lipkin 5 mins later as she explained “well you are ..except you are not”…she had no compassion when telling me, just told me I had a chemical pregnancy and happens to a lot of women. I left the clinic and had to google what a chemical pregnancy was since still wasn’t very clear. I had a trigger shot & came next day to confirm retrieval. It turned out I had ovulated so missed the chance. The doctor that came in to explain is the one who became my new doctor (Dr Olcha – did review for him here too). She never called me or emailed me. After 2-3 weeks post that event & not hearing from her plus all reasons above, I decided to switch to Dr Olcha & Im soooooo glad I did. The experience has been night & day. Anytime I talked to friends who had gone thru this process they would ask me questions & I could not answer. I had lists of questions for my doctor yet felt like I was just one more, going for blood work & sonogram but no real doctor connection, a doc looking out for me & really watching/customizing my case. The clinic is super efficient but her bedside manners are not the best. A friend of mine who had her wife pregnant there said the same thing…bedside manners are lacking. Dr Lipkin – THUMBS DOWN big time. Big disappointment, big waste of time. Dr Olcha (separate review) – THE BEST! So happy I made the switch. They are night & day & he is pure LIGHT
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
She has no bedside manners, not compassionate. if you care to have someone who has your best interests, actually cares, is compassionate - I would NOT go with her. Advice - schedule consultations once a month or whenever you need them since she wont....she relies on nurses to send email with recommendations but not much personal touch/interaction from her side.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
Like a # with her. I had a consultation with her and she seemed cold, robotic, very factual which is fine, answering questions with a smirk (ego type of laugh)…I felt like I was just one more for her. She is not tactful, her answers are short & she wont tell you anything unless you ask. She gives you the minimum (information wise). I When asking about retrieval & if she would do all my procedures she laughed and said “no there is a group of doctors here & depends who is assigned for it that day. But don’t worry (insert laugh)…’it’s a very easy procedure – anyone can do it really” (thought it was very unprofessional & didn’t like fact she thought this was a joke. For someone who’s never done this, it’s a pretty big deal specially the 1st time. She did not give me that comfort security feeling at all. On my consultations with her - I felt rushed & was trying to get as much in since I could feel her being annoyed. It was very clear to me every time I was just a body to her...didnt get the feeling a)she was doing her best for me or b)even believed I could get pregnant.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Nursing staff doesnt have the best bedside manners. Emails are detailed and easy to follow (its a clinic thing not linked to the doctors per se) but did notice Dr Olcha has a separate nurse support group (smaller group so more hands on vs all the nurses for the full clinic)
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center.
trigger shot $100 never got to retrieval since I ovulated. before my next cycle/retrieval I switched to Dr Olcha thank God!
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
had 2 nurses emailed me 2 different conflicting instructions. Luckily I stayed at clinic until I was told my next steps (didnt know yet at this point they always email you & you dont have to wait there for it). I asked for clarification & nurse called me & confirmed
New Hope Fertility Center

You won't see her [Dr. Lana Lipkin] all the time, so take advantage of your meetings and calls with her. Have all your questions prepared. She knows her stuff...She's smart and a whip, was very patient, and answered any and every question I asked in our in-person talks. If it ever felt impersonal, it was due to the having to use New Hope's email service as communication between visits. Sometimes nurses respond instead of Lipkin for things that they could handle. But, for the important things, Lipkin made sure to call me in a timely manner and I always feel comforted afterwards. I feel like I'm in good hands and that I'm not broken.
If it ever felt impersonal, it was due to the having to use New Hope's email service as communication between visits. Sometimes nurses respond instead of [Dr.] Lipkin for things that they could handle...Some phlebotomists could be gentler and have more experience with lighter veins or darker skin. The nurses answer questions in a pretty timely way over the email portal, but there were a few times that were frustrating. I've had to email for further clarification on directions given by nurses.
How was your experience with Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Lipkin has a very straightforward way of talking, but more so like someone who knows what she's talking about a not a blunt, rude person. Talking with her instantly makes me feel better because she's so smart and clever, even. She's one of those people who's nodding in understanding before I'm done bumbling through my half-formed questions. She listens as well as she advises, which is awesome. She's a very busy person, but she finds time to call back or meet in person, whichever is most convenient. I'm glad I chose her.
You won't see her all the time, so take advantage of your meetings and calls with her. Have all your questions prepared. She knows her stuff.
Dr. Lipkin's pretty awesome. She's smart and a whip, was very patient, and answered any and every question I asked in our in-person talks. If it ever felt impersonal, it was due to the having to use New Hope's email service as communication between visits. Sometimes nurses respond instead of Lipkin for things that they could handle. But, for the important things, Lipkin made sure to call me in a timely manner and I always feel comforted afterwards. I feel like I'm in good hands and that I'm not broken.
Describe the protocols Lana Lipkin used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
First cycle: birth control pills for a week, 300 units of Gonal-F per shot until they later reduce, Clomid, Letrozole, and Cetrotide taken in separated parts. Second cycle: the same, but the Gonal-F units were smaller.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
It's a mixed bag, but overall good. Some phlebotomists could be gentler and have more experience with lighter veins or darker skin. The nurses answer questions in a pretty timely way over the email portal, but there were a few times that were frustrating. I've had to email for further clarification on directions given by nurses.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strengths: They're efficient, overall friendly, and many of them genuinely feel like they want the best for us. Their numbers as far as pregnancies and IVF cycles are great. Their operating hours are unmatched, even during COVID in the city. It's right next to many trains in Manhattan. Weaknesses: The scent of the office is strong, too perfume-y. The ads on the televisions should be more diverse, not just white babies. Some people may feel their efficient way of meeting patients feels assembly line-ish. Their billing department could really use more help.
The monitoring happens at every visit or appointment. Your name will come up next to its own monitoring room number on the television, so pay attention!
Roughly 10k, give or take. Much cheaper than the competition.

2016 - 2019, Successful
As a patient, it’s important for me to feel safe and understood. It’s important for me to feel comfortable with people in the clinic and it’s important for me to feel comfortable with doctors. All that I had just said described Dr. Zhang and his clinic [New Hope Fertility Center]. He listens to our frustration and how much impact it’s carrying us and also financially.
The only weakness I have to say is to really be a bit more organize on some areas. For example, I had done bloodworks already and they kept asking me for particular blood work reports which I had given. ... The clinic’s [New Hope Fertility Center] atmosphere is friendly and open. ... During blood work monitoring, they know I have thin veins and they are careful. ... The embryologist I meet during transfers, super nice and friendly. They show me my embryo on the screen and they really check to make sure it is me and I understand exacting what is going on.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
As a patient, it’s important for me to feel safe and understood. It’s important for me to feel comfortable with people in the clinic and it’s important for me to feel comfortable with doctors. All that I had just said described Dr. Zhang and his clinic. He listens to our frustration and how much impact it’s carrying us and also financially.
To always trust your gut feeling. Listen and ask millions of questions.
From all other fertility clinics we’ve been to, New Hope was friendly. Dr. Zhang and staff were friendly and organized. They saw me as a human being not an object of someone just coming in for treatments. They understand our frustration and our pain. We’ve also endured two stillbirths. They know the pain and heartache of losing two precious babies and trying again and not working. Dr. Zhang is there to questions that’s needing answers. He is always available to talk to without paying...he understands!
I was preparing for retrieval’s of my own eggs (one or two he sees), he uses minimal meds. Trigger shots when it’s time for retrieval in two days , I don’t remember the meds I had taken. For preparing egg donor transfers, I have been taking estradiol, promethium....depends on my blood work result if it needs some adjusting I had taken prednisone, progesterone shot on my butt, baby aspirin, enoxaparin injection on my stomach. Sometimes my lining needs to be thicker so they up my use to progesterone sometimes.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
We started seeing Dr. Zhang back in 2016 and we are still doing that:) the staff are wonderful. When I come in they know me and don’t need to tell them my name. They input it on their computer and they know I’ve already arrived. During blood work monitoring, they know I have thin veins and they are careful. Nurse are available to talk to and few I’ve met and talked to. They are super nice, cordial and you ask them anything even if it’s embarrassing or disgusting. The sonographers I absolutely love. They know our loses and they are so sweet. They talk to me about how I’m doing and how my day is going. They always try to lift my spirits. Other doctors on site are fantastic. They are friendly and you can ask them anything and they are there to help you. Nurse after my transfers, super sweet. You feel comfortable and they don’t rush you to get up and leave. The staff during transfers, they give me instructions what to do and they are caring too. The embryologist I meet during transfers, super nice and friendly. They show me my embryo on the screen and they really check to make sure it is me and I understand exacting what is going on. Doctors who performs the transfers are friendly and I can ask anything even though he is busy doing what he needs to do.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is amazing. There are more patients than ever. The clinic’s atmosphere is friendly and open. The only weakness I have to say is to really be a bit more organize on some areas. For example, I had done bloodworks already and they kept asking me for particular blood work reports which I had given. They’ve asked me Numerous times and I keep being copies for them. Whoever scans the documents, they need scan better and put it in my file. At one time only, a nurse emailed me my blood work result and protocol. The meds she told me was to take clomid. But that’s for retrieval. I was doing transfers. So one nurse emailed me and corrected it. Also, I keep getting ask if I’m Allergic to medications. I did tell them so many times yes and gave them the name and still keeps asking me. It’s ok. I learn to answer each time:)
My monitoring experience is great. The ladies who gets my blood has no problem. Although I have small veins, they still manage to get it done. They always ask me if I’m doing ok. As for sonogram, I love the ladies there. So respectful. I get along well with them. They know how hard and how long and our loses. They’ve become my friends there. Always smiling. :) which I love. Makes my day.
We’ve been doing fertility for 9 and half long years. My husband and I have seen numerous doctors. The billing at the Dr. Zhang’s office is very organized. There’s always three there. They know your name and what needs to be paid. They even tell you what it’s for and if the insurance paid or not and explained why. They even have online service to pay online now too. They are friendly. My husband and I pay out of pocket fertility for nine and half long years. For donor eggs we have $13,200 for 6 eggs. Then they tell us how survived. For example, embryologist will email and tell me they get 5 out of 6 ready to be sent out for genetic testing. Before sending we have to pay $750 per embryo to be tested first before being sent out. Ones we do that we have 7-10 days to wait and they will email with results. Then they will email again and tell us how many survived and how many healthy with grades on them and explanation of their grades. So imagine having failed donor eggs many many times $13,200 x 5 times. We are financially medically in debt. We need help!
When we did our transfer in Cancun Mexico, the doctor there transferred four embryos all the time. Out of three cycles, I was pregnant but resulted in 10 week miscarriage. Dr. Zhang and his colleague transfers one embryo at a time per rules. He picks the best embryos for transfers.
New Hope Fertility Center

This clinic [New Hope] is open seven days a week for monitoring, which is great. Unfortunately they only do egg retrievals before about 11:30 so that means doing a natural retrieval is impossible and you have to use a trigger. ...The embryology department did not always keep us informed about how many embryos were still surviving. They seem to be extremely busy...The nursing staff seems very busy. Some of them are nice but a couple are uncaring and downright rude;
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
I think he is kind and has a good personality. He does not have the massive ego that a lot of doctors have. However, he is very busy so you won't see him much. Although you can request to see him sometimes and you can pay another fee to get follow up consultations. I really do not know how good he is because he does not explain why he is doing things in this way instead of that way so I can't evaluate the why of what he does or evaluate his thinking skills. I am a person who likes to understand the reasons that decisions are being made so this is not the best style for me. But I'm not sure that any ivf doctors really explain much about their decisions to the patients.
This is a busy clinic. It can be frustrating sometimes as a patient because you can feel like a widget on an assembly line. On the other hand, there are some ways that they automatically personalize the service in ways that other clinics do not. For example, you get to decide for yourself whether you want to use sedation for egg retrieval or not. I prefer not, which saves us $500 each time. I also do not like sedation so I am happy I can choose not to use it. Most ivf clinics will not allow you this choice. I have inquired at many clinics and 99% force you to use sedation even if you are only retrieving one to three eggs. I do not think that is a reasonable approach and I think it is disrespectful to the patient to take away their right to make medical decisions about things that are not truly a necessary part of a procedure. I think allowing the patient this choice is part of the general approach of respecting the patient so this is one of the things I love about New Hope.
This is a very busy clinic, which allows them to keep their costs low. They are much cheaper than any other clinic I have contacted in America and I have called many. Because of their high volume, I don't think they really have time for a lot of very individualized attention but they do their best. Dr. Zhang is really very nice. All their doctors are very nice. The nurses are hit or miss.
I mostly did natural cycles with mini or ultra mini ivf a couple times. This is because I am at an age where I don't have many eggs to conventional just would not do anything beneficial for me and would have some negatives. We have two five day blasts frozen. We did not pgs test them so we do not know if they are aneuploidy. We were told that at my age, the likelihood is that they will not have normal chromosomes. The clinic let us decide whether to test them and did not pressure us either way. We are trying to collect and freeze several five day blastocysts while we can and implant later.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nursing staff seems very busy. Some of them are nice but a couple are uncaring and downright rude; these ones may not have much empathy for the amount of money the patients are spending or the mental stress of being infertile. In our case, we have spent all of our savings and then had to stop making attempts and then saved again for almost a year to try again because for us it will be a numbers game. The doctors said that my fertility is unusually good for my age but our chances of a baby are better if we can freeze several embryos. We will never regret using all our savings for this and all future savings. However, it is a big sacrifice and it is an all day round trip drive for us every time we go there. I also suffer from extreme motion sickness so when we arrive at the clinic, I am always feeling very ill. Everything about undergoing ivf on a budget is extremely difficult. The doctors seem to understand this but some of the nurses often seem to lack the maturity to understand what the patients are experiencing.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
This clinic is open seven days a week for monitoring, which is great. Unfortunately they only do egg retrievals before about 11:30 so that means doing a natural retrieval is impossible and you have to use a trigger. I think this is common for most clinics. At least they are open seven days a week. Many clinics close on Saturdays and/or Sundays. As I mentioned, they allow you to do retrievals without sedation if you want, which also saves you $500 and in my opinion is healthier for your brain. They have an in house lab for the standard monitoring bloodwork. They get good prices on outside lab work. Monitoring is much cheaper there than at other clinics I have researched. I don't like the smell they pump in to the clinic. We call it the New Hope smell and our clothes/coats/hair reek of it after being there. We are both very smell sensitive so we wish they would not use any fragrances in the clinic. I have not done any cycles at other clinics so I do not know what the differences are in how much individual attention you get.
Monitoring is very efficient. You go when you can get there and the wait is usually not that long.
It depends on what you do. It is much cheaper than most clinics if you are paying for your own cycles. We have never had insurance which covers ivf so I have no idea how that would work.
It seems that the doctor and clinic overall prefer to implant one embryo because they feel this gives the overall highest chance for success. But I think they allow the patient to decide this within reason.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
The embryology department did not always keep us informed about how many embryos were still surviving. They seem to be extremely busy. It feels like torture a little bit to wonder day after day whether our embryos were still growing or had been disposed of. Usually they email you to tell you that but not always. One cycle when we did not get any news, I kept calling trying to find out. I left messages and emails but did not hear anything. When I finally asked the receptionist about it, she was a bit nasty about telling me that the embryology department is very busy taking care of embryos and do not have time for me. I told her that all i wanted to know is whether our embryos from nearly a week before were still living or had been disposed of. I can guess the embryology department might be overwhelmed. I can only hope that they are at least taking good care of the embryos. The doctors seem to be conscientious so I do believe that they are doing a good job behind the scenes.
New Hope Fertility Center

He [Dr. Liu] is nice. Like the other doctors there, he doesn't really explain why they are using the medications or such. I don't think most patients want to know as much as we do...he has a kind and respectful demeanor and he does not have the big ego that a lot of doctors have....I like it that you can choose to do egg retrievals without sedation. Most clinics will not allow the patient this choice...
Usually you get an email from embryology telling you if your embryos made it but once we had no idea for days and had difficulty getting this information....I like the monitoring here. It is very efficient and you come when you want to (mornings and maybe afternoons?)..The clinic [New Hope] is very busy but does monitoring and retrievals every morning seven days a week. They are very economically priced compared to most clinics in America.
How was your experience with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
He is nice. Like the other doctors there, he doesn't really explain why they are using the medications or such. I don't think most patients want to know as much as we do. I'm not sure any ivf doctors would explain much anywhere else either but I don't know.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
I don't know.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
I like Dr. Liu. Like Dr. Zhang, he has a kind and respectful demeanor and he does not have the big ego that a lot of doctors have.
Describe the protocols Zitao Liu used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We've done natural and mini ivfs at the clinic. I really can't remember specifically which times we did what. I don't have many follicles but we do have a couple of frozen blasts after this that we did not choose to pgs test because of finances and other reasons.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
They are busy. Some of them are nice and some seem to not to have much empathy or understanding of the sacrifices and difficulties of being infertile and paying for ivf.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is very busy but does monitoring and retrievals every morning seven days a week. They are very economically priced compared to most clinics in America. I like it that you can choose to do egg retrievals without sedation. Most clinics will not allow the patient this choice.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center.
It depends on what you are doing. The clinic is much cheaper than most US ivf clinics. We didn't use insurance so I don't know about that at all.
Describe Zitao Liu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
I'm not sure. We have not planned any transfers yet.
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr. Liu is very insightful caring and innovative. He doesn't give up in the face of challenges or set backs. He modified treatment plans for the best possible outcome. He communicates with you every step of the way and is always encouraging you along the way...From the very beginning I was treated with the utmost respect and care and was told for the first time that I could have a baby using my own eggs.
The clinic [New Hope] is the most comfortable atmosphere I've ever been in.... The front desk staff is always helpful and pleasant...the nursing staff is very diligent in answering questions ordering medication and making sure that you have everything you need to undergo treatment....Monitoring is set up in the most efficient and caring way. You check in and then look for your name to pop up on the screen signaling it's your turn. Nurses nd staff are always friendly and efficient and they get to know you personally.
How was your experience with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Liu is very insightful caring and innovative. He doesn't give up in the face of challenges or set backs. He modified treatment plans for the best possible outcome. He communicates with you every step of the way and is always encouraging you along the way. I highly respected him for his honesty and would recommended him to everyone.
When visiting Dr. LIU it is best to be as informed as possible about your specific needs and concerns. Dr. LIU will answer all of your questions with detailed explanations. He almost gives you a mini lesson in such a sweet way if you truly want to understand something more in depth. Bring all your questions no matter how insignificant they may seem he will be happy to answer them.
Dr. LIU is the most positive and motivated fertility doctor that I hve ever met. He passes along his enthusiasm and profound insight onto his patients. He is honest caring and very proactive always trying to tweak treatment to get the best possible results. As a woman in her 40's with DOR and tubal related infertility, I had gone to another fertility center where I was always left feeling discouraged and told on several occasions that I should consider donor eggs. I made a decision to leave this other reputable clinic and opted to give New Hope and Dr. LIU a chance. I'm glad I did. From the very beginning I was treated with the utmost respect and care and was told for the first time that I could have a baby using my own eggs. At first I was skeptical after all I had been told at the previous clinic but after 2 ivf cycles with Dr. LIU, I was able to create 3 embryos. Dr. LIU has encouraged me every step of the way and even when I said that maybe I would consider donor eggs, he said no ..I believe you can have a baby with your own. This brought tears to my eyes and hope to my heart. Dr. LIU is very passionate about helping his patients no matter what their medical issues are. I appreciate him and everyone at New Hope they truly gave me my hope back when I was in a very dark place. I am trying to gather financing for 1 more ivf cycle/transfer so that we can finally try for our baby. Dr. LIU is someone I would highly recommended to anyone. He is innovative and always encourages you to believe that anything is possible.
Dr. LIU prescribes 1/2 dose of bcp's prior to starting a cycle for 10 day only as to not over supress my ovaries. I was also put on Clomid and Letrozole to stimulate multiple follicle development which I responded to nicely. I used a mini ivf protocol with minimal gondateopin injections ( gonal f) 75-150 for about 10-12 day. Cetrotide was used the last 3 days of stimulation in order to prevent ovulation. Lupron 20 mg was used as a trigger shot along with 1/2 dose of Ganirelex. This cycle resulted in 7 eggs retrieved 5 fertilized 2 made it to Blast.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is very diligent in answering questions ordering medication and making sure that you have everything you need to undergo treatment.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is the most comfortable atmosphere I've ever been in. As soon as you walk in you smell relaxing scented oils and hear beautiful meditation music playing in the background. It's very bright and spacious. Plenty of comfortable seats and a large beautifully lit fish tank that you can gaze upon. They have big tv screens where your first name and last initial pop up so that you know it's your turn to go in for either blood work or sonogram. The front desk staff is always helpful and pleasant . They offer wonderful refreshments such as coffee tea and cucumber lemon water as well as healthy snacks such as fruit and oatmeal cookies while you wait. It's such a relaxing place.
Monitoring is set up in the most efficient and caring way. You check in and then look for your name to pop up on the screen signaling it's your turn. Nurses nd staff are always friendly and efficient and they get to know you personally. I loved how efficient and easy monitoring is.
A typical IVF cycle for egg retrieval and fertilization under a mini ivf can cost up to $4500-5500. Depending if you are doing a frozen 5 day or fresh 3 day transfer. There is a separate flat rate monitoring fee of $800 Medications is separate and I acquired it through my insurance with co payments.
Dr. LIU recommended multiple embryo transfer due to my age in order to increase pregnancy chances.
New Hope Fertility Center

He [Dr. Zhang] explained I had advanced low egg reserve for a woman my age, but that would not be a barrier. I remember him stating that all we needed was one good egg. He managed our expectations by explaining the process, how it takes time, their philosophy and approach to use minimal drugs, and their team would work with us to accomplish our goal.... When we first met Dr. Zhang, he stated they preferred to do single embryo transfer. However, we were given an option to do up to 2 embryo transfers, but we agreed the single was the best for us.
When we first came to New Hope, we had already been told by a previous and hospital affiliated clinic that the chances of us naturally having a family were slim, and to start considering other options, which we were open to. However, as one last effort, my husband found New Hope Fertility and we were uplifted after our first consultation with Dr. Zhang.... Strengths: - Throughout our journey, the nurses were great at answering all our questions, and were accessible via their email portal. The staff we met were patient and understanding, especially during the multiple appointments for bloodwork/sono, and doctor check-ins
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
When we first came to New Hope, we had already been told by a previous and hospital affiliated clinic that the chances of us naturally having a family were slim, and to start considering other options, which we were open to. However, as one last effort, my husband found New Hope Fertility and we were uplifted after our first consultation with Dr. Zhang. He explained I had advanced low egg reserve for a woman my age, but that would not be a barrier. I remember him stating that all we needed was one good egg. He managed our expectations by explaining the process, how it takes time, their philosophy and approach to use minimal drugs, and their team would work with us to accomplish our goal.
I've learned the entire process takes patience: between waiting for your cycle to start, bloodwork, sonogram, egg retrieval, success of fertilization, success of embryo going to Day 3/5, the ups and downs during any of those steps mentioned, patience & perseverance is necessary; surround yourself with the best possible support team - from Dr. Zhang and team of doctors and those in your personal life to support you during this journey.
- adjusted pills/hormones based on cycle prior to egg retrieval - hormones/pills in preparation for egg transfer - hormones/pills after transfer (successful transfer and pregnancy prior to being released to regular OB)
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
When we were ready to try for our second child, the doctors and nurses were helpful at helping my body re-adjust, as I had just finished breastfeeding and was not consistently in a menstrual cycle. I trusted their advice. Also, seeing the same nurses from our first time, and the fact that some of them remembered us, we could sense how invested they were in our journey as well.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strengths: - Throughout our journey, the nurses were great at answering all our questions, and were accessible via their email portal. The staff we met were patient and understanding, especially during the multiple appointments for bloodwork/sono, and doctor check-ins. - Very clean, open, bright facility Weaknesses: - On very busy days for bloodwork/sono, wait times can be extended. We always tried to get their very early 7:30am/8:00am to avoid long wait times.
- Best to go in early (7:30am/8:00am) to avoid extended wait times during busy morning cycle. - Nurses and tech staff for blood/sono were great; I was always seen by a doctor afterwards
- We were lucky that my husband's insurance assisted us with cost. - We had a co-pay that we always paid upon check-in
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
I selected "Failed to call with results" b/c there was only one instance where I needed to request the results from a nurse for my day's bloodwork. The nurse apologized and got back to me by the end of the day.
New Hope Fertility Center
Dr.Merhi, was so passionate, and positive, and that was one of the main factors, that made me continue with him... Dr.Merhi, used the minimal stimulation technique, and that was one of the very big pitfalls, other fertility doctor stick to, and even when the 1st cycle, did not work, Dr.Merhi, added the steroid and aspirin... Dr.Merhi, showed us, detailed studies, that it's in the best interest of the mother and the baby to have single embryo transfer, and we agreed.
The clinic [New Hope Fertility Center] have these big boards to tell each patient, were they need to go, for US, or blood work, every one is so organized, and empathetic, and makes you feel home, and they ban any one to talk over the phone, which is great, as there is a dedicated area where you can use your cell phone, and a small as it may seem, they make sure, always, coffee and crackers, are available, and well taken care of, basically you never feel that you are not attended to
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr.Zaher Merhi @ nhfc, was really empathetic, and knew exactly what I was going through, and I will not name the institutions, I've been to, but 2 big institutions in New York, and one in Michigan,and one of the doctors there told me, you can start thinking about "Menopause", and am only 32yrs old, and none of them had the time, or the ambition, even to continue, but here in New Hope, they used the minimal stimulation, and everyone in the clinic was extremely positive, encouraging, sympathetic, and they never let you down, and keep going on, needless to say, they make you pay only procedure by procedure, and whatever can be billed to your insurance they will do so, not like any other fertility center, to which we have been in 3 before, where they want you to pay in full in advance. Dr.Zaher Merhi, had the best attitude, with great knowledge, and with his attitude, everything was possible. I would recommend him to anyone, with no reservation whatsoever.
If you have a problem with fertility, please do not shop around, big names can fool you sometimes, go to Dr.Zaher Merhi
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The Nursing staff, were compassionate, positive, very responsive, and makes you always feel, that things will work
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic have these big boards to tell each patient, were they need to go, for US, or blood work, every one is so organized, and empathetic, and makes you feel home, and they ban any one to talk over the phone, which is great, as there is a dedicated area where you can use your cell phone, and a small as it may seem, they make sure, always, coffee and crackers, are available, and well taken care of, basically you never feel that you are not attended to
They were very convenient and easy to know
They were quite reasonable, and definitely lower compared to peers
New Hope Fertility Center

Hes kind and sweet..very empathic and makes you feel like a special patient. As I stated earlier, hes well versed, excellent fertility doctor, with the added empathic and kind delivery mode. As an older woman, he gives you the facts straight, but while still taking care of my emotional state.
I have been at NHFC for a few years..first egg freezing mini ivf then fertilizing my frozen eggs. Dr Zhang is more blunt and honest and well versed in the science.. but he could work in softening the delivery. I like that he doesnt sugar coat bc i trust him. Dr Liu is well just better at delivery, more empathic to what we are going through as older women. He makes me feel like a woman in his family and that makes me feel hopeful-while hes still remaining very honest. Hes a gentle soul.
How was your experience with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
hes kind and sweet..very empathic and makes you feel like a special patient. As I stated earlier, hes well versed, excellent fertility doctor, with the added empathic and kind delivery mode. As an older woman, he gives you the facts straight, but while still taking care of my emotional state.
listen carefully,,he has an accent so speaks slower..
mini ivf, luteal phase, as this is what my body reacts to better. I have had several rounds of mini IVF and egg freezing..20 eggs fertlized with donor sperm, made 7 embryos, of which 4 were mosaic, and 1 embryo which remains untested.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
great professional women. i like them-but they could be a bit better at talking a bit more with patients. But i guess since the place is always busy they dont have much chit chat time
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strengths-their bread and butter is women over 40 and difficult cases. It has excellent flexible monitoring times 7 am-2 pm-perfect for the working woman! Large welcoming space. Weaknesses-they are getting quite big and heavy traffic. Maybe add more doctors..Maybe also facilitate a way for existing patients to have a forum to meet up and discuss (through their own volition) their issues to know they are not alone
moderate...$2000 for extraction and $800 for monitoring (when not covered by insurance) $1000 freezing, $1000 fertilizing
2015, Successful
What I loved is he [Dr. Zhang] followed my natural cycle and we didn't force anything. ... He is a loud man with a sharp tone. Nice but you can tell he deals with a lot of people and probably comes off a bit harsh to some more sensitive or insecure types. ... Honestly, he's not soft or snuggly type - but he means well, he's got a good setup, he's got a good idea of what to do, and he's willing to try something different that fits. He's a bit of an out of the box thinker and I liked it.
Strength: is the variety of options for different people. It's [New Hope Fertility Center] not a one size fits all solution. The fact everything you need for the procedure is ON SITE is really a profound difference from other clinics I visited. Everyone understood what needed to be done and while it wasn't perfect, there was a structure and if you can deal with that then you'll be fine. Weakness: poor financial coordination and communication that end.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
He is a loud man with a sharp tone. Nice but you can tell he deals with a lot of people and probably comes off a bit harsh to some more sensitive or insecure types. I liked him. He appreciated my sense of humor and would laugh - loudly and sharply and then I would laugh because he laugh was so direct and funny. Honestly, he's not soft or snuggly type - but he means well, he's got a good setup, he's got a good idea of what to do, and he's willing to try something different that fits. He's a bit of an out of the box thinker and I liked it.
I would say - just relax and ask questions. If he seems hurried or distracted (because he does have a lot of patience) it's OK. He'll take the time. Also, don't expect one doctor to solve all your problems, this is something you need to take control of yourself and get educated. What you want is a good treatment and good caring team. He's got so many ways to get you want you need, tell him your concerns and listen to him. I did seriously the most non-aggressive treatment and it worked for me. He listened to my problems with hormones and the fact I don't take the pill because of it and didn't make me do the intense treatment. That was MY choice and he went with it and gave me options. It may not be an option for everyone, but I met with 5 other doctors and he was the ONLY one willing to think out of the box and offer different cycle treatments. I love how he puts focus on one good egg, not a bunch of bad ones... that is all that matters in the end. One good egg can come from just three oocytes. Remember that.
Well, while some people didn't like how the clinic was set up (very structured) I found it calming. I always knew where I was in the process, everything was on site so there was no waiting for blood results, the nurses were freaking awesome and always used butterfly tiny needles to make it less painful, the women were always nice. The only drawback was sometimes I couldn't get through to the financial people. I mean, it's a clinic - not a hotel... but it went above my expectations with one disappointment when I told the Dr not to put me on the pill (hormones) and he did AND it was the only cycle that didn't work at all. Had they listened to me, the patient I could have had more eggs. It was stressful and it's hard and the waiting is not easy, but it is what it is.
I can't remember the dosage, but I took Clomid and did a trigger shot and that was it. What I loved is he followed my natural cycle and we didn't force anything. We would take my blood about 10 times a month to follow my cycle and after the first time, we learned what it was fairly easy. By the 4th retrieval, it was easy. The goal was to do multiple retrievals instead of one big one with lots of eggs and stay with my natural cycle. I could have probably done a few more, but I stopped at 4 due to cost. The Clomid made it so I had some extra unfertilized eggs under my natural cycle, as my blood tests came back and I got closer to the ovulation date he would set a date and I'd do a trigger shot the night before and go in for retrieval at a specific time the next day. I got 3 unfertilized eggs each treatment, for a total of 12, only 3 of the twelve made it to DAY 5 and then we had genetic testing and of the 3, ONE was good. And we now have a really beautiful, super healthy boy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nurses varied from day to day, but all of them were nice and helpful. Some got me in on days that were difficult.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strength: is the variety of options for different people. It's not a one size fits all solution. The fact everything you need for the procedure is ON SITE is really a profound difference from other clinics I visited. Everyone understood what needed to be done and while it wasn't perfect, there was a structure and if you can deal with that then you'll be fine. Weakness: poor financial coordination and communication that end. It was always hard to understand what I needed or if a payment wasn't made or when it wasn't made - what to do to help it go faster once paid. I got a feeling the ladies in the department were overwhelmed.
I barely remember this now... but I think it was $18K total for all 4 retrievals and the transfer And then an additional for the genetic tests... $2500?
He preferred one good egg for me, but I don't know what he preferred for others. Honestly, if I had more than one egg and demanded more than one be transferred he would have been against it but if I insisted would have listened to me, that's the feeling I get.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
I made it clear I did not want to go on estrogen or "the pill" as I have adverse reactions. They ordered it for me and told me to go on it. That cycle failed. I had to cry a bit and make a fuss to get them to listen. A little embarrassed about it now, but looking back I did what I needed to do.

2014, Successful
Investment Banker
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
My boyfriend and I arrived at Dr. Zhang's office armed with files from my three prior cycles (2 egg freezing, 1 embryo freezing) as well as notes we had taken from consultations with four other reproductive endocrinologists. Dr. Zhang seemed distracted - he jumped from his computer screen to our faces and glanced through my files. When he discussed his proposed approach, its tailored nature made it clear that he in fact had absorbed everything in my files and what I had told him. He had a hypothesis on how to optimize my cycle to increase the number of mature eggs as a percentage of eggs retrieved. We decided to give New Hope a go. My mini-IVF cycle yielded more mature eggs than the conventional cycles.
Advocate for yourself. If you have questions, keep calling and asking until you get a response. The nurses are extremely helpful. The office is digitized and nurses provide instructions via email. Email is not a good way to contact the office with questions though - call and keep calling if you aren't getting a response.
New Hope provides a typical big city medical experience. I wouldn't expect Dr. Zhang to recognize me in the waiting room - it's a busy place! His protocol was the most successful one for me, and that matters most to me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
I got to know the nurses the best at all the fertility clinics. They are very skilled, knowledgable and professional and can answer most questions.
The clinic has monitoring every day from 7am-2pm. You just show up when convenient for you. This was a HUGE benefit in dealing with my work schedule. However, be prepared to wait as long for monitoring as you do at other places (budget an hour if you need bloodwork and ultrasound).
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
Most women at New Hope are veteran IVF'ers - they have come here because results are other places were not optimal or because they are banking. This clinic does not handhold the way other clinics do. You need to stay on top of getting prescriptions filled - if you ask the nurses to call them in, of course they will. I did not have to attend orientation or injection training as at some other centers. The level of service New Hope provided in terms of what to expect and protocol was fine for me given.
2013, Successful
We only met and saw him [Dr. Zhang] for the initial consult. Everything else was done by nurses and other doctors. It's very clear he's a genius and we did t run into any setbacks so didn't really need to follow up with him. We were extremely lucky though and not sure how reachable he was if we needed him.
I had insanely generous Cigna insurance which New Hope accepted. Again - we were very lucky. Will never see insurance like that again....Nurses were great and skilled at blood draws. I have tough veins and they were good.... Our biggest challenge with the clinic was calling off hours to get info. Sometimes the nurse would leave a voicemail with instructions that I'd have questions about and it was seemingly impossible to get anyone live on the phone. Very stressful at times
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
We only met and saw him for the initial consult. Everything else was done by nurses and other doctors. It's very clear he's a genius and we did t run into any setbacks so didn't really need to follow up with him. We were extremely lucky though and not sure how reachable he was if we needed him.
Ask all your questions up front, do your research and come prepared.
We had success on our first try so hard to complain about anything but our biggest challenge with the clinic was calling off hours to get info. Sometimes the nurse would leave a voicemail with instructions that I'd have questions about and it was seemingly impossible to get anyone live on the phone. Very stressful at times
We did natural cycle IVF - no hormones, just the nasal spray trigger shot and a shot upon egg transfer. Rest was blood work and scans. Didn't use anesthesia for egg retrieval or live egg transfer. We did it all in same cycle, worked first time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Don't remember name but she was great)
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
It's a very organized, top notch, modern, Has latest technology (I watched on giant flat screen tv when they took egg out of me and again when they put it back in). Truly amazing. I trust these guys.
A bit of a cattle call - busy at early morning (pre-work) hours and lunchtime
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
I underwent natural cycle IVF and did not want any drugs / hormones. I went to Florida and when I landed, nurse left me a voicemail on my cell saying to start my hormone meds ASAP and that they wanted to call in a prescription for me. Was like WTF and called for 3 hours, leaving multiple messages for someone to call me on a Sat morning and couldn't get anyone to return my message. Eventually found someone about 5 hours later who verified that I didn't need to take anything.
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr. Merhi, as my main physician, always made me feel well cared for... was exceedingly optimistic, while also being realistic. He was compassionate and usually patient with my questions. He was committed to my care despite my age (43 at the time we started treatment)...Mini-IVF. Considered more effective in women my age (43 at the time of treatment)...at his clinic, they had an on call system and I never knew which doctor I would see on which day.
Approximately $5,000 per mini-IVF cycle [at New Hope Fertility Center]....You have to be proactive as a patient and do your research and ask lots of questions. I saw many different doctors and nurses, which was fine because they were all good, but it very much felt like I was on an IVF conveyor belt. An wonderful, effective conveyor belt, because I did end up pregnant at 44 and now have an amazing baby!
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Merhi was exceedingly optimistic, while also being realistic. He was compassionate and usually patient with my questions. He was committed to my care despite my age (43 at the time we started treatment).
Ask lots of questions and request to see Dr. Merhi for consults and updates between cycles.
Dr. Merhi, as my main physician, always made me feel well cared for, but at his clinic, they had an on call system and I never knew which doctor I would see on which day.
Competent and efficient.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
New Hope is a large clinic with a ton of patients and many doctors, and a very strong embryology department, which is really the most important thing. They were committed to my care despite my age (43) and didn't discriminate to protect their stats. They are very good at what they do, but there is very little hand-holding or bedside manner. You have to be proactive as a patient and do your research and ask lots of questions. I saw many different doctors and nurses, which was fine because they were all good, but it very much felt like I was on an IVF conveyor belt. An wonderful, effective conveyor belt, because I did end up pregnant at 44 and now have an amazing baby!
Very efficient, but also very impersonal.
Approximately $5,000 per mini-IVF cycle. We dod 9 cycles.
New Hope Fertility Center
She [Dr. Lipkin] was very compassionate. I trusted that she was able to review past treatment files and understood why I might have changed facilities. I trusted the facility as it was referred to me by a friend but I also appreciated that they worked with woman over forty.... She wanted to go about with a mini IVF cycle- she told me that she preferred to get less eggs upon retrieval but with a better chance to get healthier eggs.
The clinic [New Hope Fertility] is very large- lots of available times and you would never need to wait longer then 10-15 minutes. I really don't have any weaknesses other than they were not able to retrieve a healthy embryo as of yet... [nursing staff] I had a very hard time finding my veins. they were excellent and patient.... She [Dr. Lipkin] wanted to go about with a mini IVF cycle- she told me that she preferred to get less eggs upon retrieval but with a better chance to get healthier eggs.
How was your experience with Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
She was very compassionate. I trusted that she was able to review past treatment files and understood why I might have changed facilities. I trusted the facility as it was referred to me by a friend but I also appreciated that they worked with woman over forty.
Be completely open and honest about what you want and what her expectation for you are based on how you present.
She explained each step in laymen terms. She was able to repeat things so that i completely understood them and was very empathetic to my feelings.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
I had a very hard time finding my veins. they were excellent and patient.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is very large- lots of available times and you would never need to wait longer then 10-15 minutes. I really don't have any weaknesses other than they were not able to retrieve a healthy embryo as of yet :(
They accepted my insurance
New Hope Fertility Center

I originally wanted to go with natural cycle IVF, but went with his recommendation to use the fertility medication because of my age. ... My treatment was catered to my need and everything was clearly explained. Not once did I feel like a number. I was treated like a person and my feelings were very much considered. ... I was going to fully cooperate and trust he knew what he was doing. I have absolutely no regrets. Dr. Zhang helped me create life in the very same body I thought was broken
Very clean and visually appealing facility [New Hope Fertility Center]. They always had coffee, tea and fresh fruits and snacks in the waiting area. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or disrespected. There was never a prolonged wait time. I was generally in and out which was great for me since I went before work. I never felt rushed or judged. ... [nursing staff] Always respectful and kind.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
After reading up about him I walked in there with my mind set. I was going to fully cooperate and trust he knew what he was doing. I have absolutely no regrets. Dr. Zhang helped me create life in the very same body I thought was broken. He is a God in my heart.
Trust he knows what he is doing. Never question and the instructions .
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Always respectful and kind.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Very clean and visually appealing facility. They always had coffee, tea and fresh fruits and snacks in the waiting area. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or disrespected. There was never a prolonged wait time. I was generally in and out which was great for me since I went before work. I never felt rushed or judged.
Total costs were about 15k

2006 - 2012, Successful
Investment Banker
[Dr. John Zhang was] Very compasionate and caring Really wanted the treatment to work. Help me accomplish my dream of motherhood! Gave me free medications when I was unable to pay for it myself. I would really like to go back and try for baby number 2... The doctor and staff walk you to the entire process and helps you choose the best course of treatment...I was very happy with my doctor
[The nurses at New Hope Fertility Center were] Very nice and professional Made me feel very comfortable every time I had an appointment...He suggested only 2 [embryos] at the time...Very centrally located. Easy to find, friendly staff. Compassionate care, the cost of treatment is competitive and producing the best results. The doctor and staff walk you to the entire process and helps you choose the best course of treatment
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Listen to what he says. I know from personal experience that we don't want to hear the word no or it may take time, but the journey is long and you need to be prepared to deal with the setbacks
I was able to use donated medications after I was unable to pay for it myself. So grateful for all the support provided!
It was a long time ago, very I know for a fact I was very happy with my doctor
It was around 12-15,000