6.2
6.2

4 Columbus Circle

2013, Successful
We only met and saw him [Dr. Zhang] for the initial consult. Everything else was done by nurses and other doctors. It's very clear he's a genius and we did t run into any setbacks so didn't really need to follow up with him. We were extremely lucky though and not sure how reachable he was if we needed him.
I had insanely generous Cigna insurance which New Hope accepted. Again - we were very lucky. Will never see insurance like that again....Nurses were great and skilled at blood draws. I have tough veins and they were good.... Our biggest challenge with the clinic was calling off hours to get info. Sometimes the nurse would leave a voicemail with instructions that I'd have questions about and it was seemingly impossible to get anyone live on the phone. Very stressful at times
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
We only met and saw him for the initial consult. Everything else was done by nurses and other doctors. It's very clear he's a genius and we did t run into any setbacks so didn't really need to follow up with him. We were extremely lucky though and not sure how reachable he was if we needed him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Ask all your questions up front, do your research and come prepared.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
We had success on our first try so hard to complain about anything but our biggest challenge with the clinic was calling off hours to get info. Sometimes the nurse would leave a voicemail with instructions that I'd have questions about and it was seemingly impossible to get anyone live on the phone. Very stressful at times
Describe the protocols John Zhang used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We did natural cycle IVF - no hormones, just the nasal spray trigger shot and a shot upon egg transfer. Rest was blood work and scans. Didn't use anesthesia for egg retrieval or live egg transfer. We did it all in same cycle, worked first time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Don't remember name but she was great)
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
It's a very organized, top notch, modern, Has latest technology (I watched on giant flat screen tv when they took egg out of me and again when they put it back in). Truly amazing. I trust these guys.
A bit of a cattle call - busy at early morning (pre-work) hours and lunchtime
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
I underwent natural cycle IVF and did not want any drugs / hormones. I went to Florida and when I landed, nurse left me a voicemail on my cell saying to start my hormone meds ASAP and that they wanted to call in a prescription for me. Was like WTF and called for 3 hours, leaving multiple messages for someone to call me on a Sat morning and couldn't get anyone to return my message. Eventually found someone about 5 hours later who verified that I didn't need to take anything.
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr. Merhi, as my main physician, always made me feel well cared for... was exceedingly optimistic, while also being realistic. He was compassionate and usually patient with my questions. He was committed to my care despite my age (43 at the time we started treatment)...Mini-IVF. Considered more effective in women my age (43 at the time of treatment)...at his clinic, they had an on call system and I never knew which doctor I would see on which day.
Approximately $5,000 per mini-IVF cycle [at New Hope Fertility Center]....You have to be proactive as a patient and do your research and ask lots of questions. I saw many different doctors and nurses, which was fine because they were all good, but it very much felt like I was on an IVF conveyor belt. An wonderful, effective conveyor belt, because I did end up pregnant at 44 and now have an amazing baby!
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Merhi was exceedingly optimistic, while also being realistic. He was compassionate and usually patient with my questions. He was committed to my care despite my age (43 at the time we started treatment).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Ask lots of questions and request to see Dr. Merhi for consults and updates between cycles.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Merhi, as my main physician, always made me feel well cared for, but at his clinic, they had an on call system and I never knew which doctor I would see on which day.
Describe the protocols Zaher Merhi used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Competent and efficient.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
New Hope is a large clinic with a ton of patients and many doctors, and a very strong embryology department, which is really the most important thing. They were committed to my care despite my age (43) and didn't discriminate to protect their stats. They are very good at what they do, but there is very little hand-holding or bedside manner. You have to be proactive as a patient and do your research and ask lots of questions. I saw many different doctors and nurses, which was fine because they were all good, but it very much felt like I was on an IVF conveyor belt. An wonderful, effective conveyor belt, because I did end up pregnant at 44 and now have an amazing baby!
Very efficient, but also very impersonal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center.
Approximately $5,000 per mini-IVF cycle. We dod 9 cycles.
New Hope Fertility Center
Personal time with [Dr. Liu] was not rushed, he always made the effort to answer questions, even on off times with a text or email at the least...Straight forward information, no over blown promises and clear responses to questions. We had to travel into NYC and he made an extra effort to work with our schedules on weekends. He was able to help make my wife feel like her questions mattered
The facility [at New Hope Fertility Center] was well maintained and staff profession and respectful of the clients. They made sure we were well informed of our options and the details on the procedures so that there were no surprises...Only down side was parking in the area, but it has easy access by subway and hotels nearby...I am a licensed NYS RN having worked with many medical teams and I felt that they had a good handle on the facts, the skills and managed clients with respect.
How was your experience with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
make sure you ask questions to ensure you get the most support.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
Personal time with doctor was not rushed, he always made the effort to answer questions, even on off times with a text or email at the least
Describe the protocols Zitao Liu used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
don't fully remember the details of the IVF at this time
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
attentive, well trained. I am a licensed NYS RN having worked with many medical teams and I felt that they had a good handle on the facts, the skills and managed clients with respect.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Only down side was parking in the area, but it has easy access by subway and hotels nearby. The facility was well maintained and staff profession and respectful of the clients. They made sure we were well informed of our options and the details on the procedures so that there were no surprises.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center.
we had a grant from NYS
Describe Zitao Liu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
We did genetic screening and were able to select the most viable embryo and had a successful implantation based on the details the doctor gave us
Zitao Liu
New Hope Fertility Center
She [Dr. Lipkin] was very compassionate. I trusted that she was able to review past treatment files and understood why I might have changed facilities. I trusted the facility as it was referred to me by a friend but I also appreciated that they worked with woman over forty.... She wanted to go about with a mini IVF cycle- she told me that she preferred to get less eggs upon retrieval but with a better chance to get healthier eggs.
The clinic [New Hope Fertility] is very large- lots of available times and you would never need to wait longer then 10-15 minutes. I really don't have any weaknesses other than they were not able to retrieve a healthy embryo as of yet... [nursing staff] I had a very hard time finding my veins. they were excellent and patient.... She [Dr. Lipkin] wanted to go about with a mini IVF cycle- she told me that she preferred to get less eggs upon retrieval but with a better chance to get healthier eggs.
How was your experience with Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
She was very compassionate. I trusted that she was able to review past treatment files and understood why I might have changed facilities. I trusted the facility as it was referred to me by a friend but I also appreciated that they worked with woman over forty.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
Be completely open and honest about what you want and what her expectation for you are based on how you present.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
She explained each step in laymen terms. She was able to repeat things so that i completely understood them and was very empathetic to my feelings.
Describe the protocols Lana Lipkin used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
I had a very hard time finding my veins. they were excellent and patient.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is very large- lots of available times and you would never need to wait longer then 10-15 minutes. I really don't have any weaknesses other than they were not able to retrieve a healthy embryo as of yet :(
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center.
They accepted my insurance
Lana Lipkin
New Hope Fertility Center

I originally wanted to go with natural cycle IVF, but went with his recommendation to use the fertility medication because of my age. ... My treatment was catered to my need and everything was clearly explained. Not once did I feel like a number. I was treated like a person and my feelings were very much considered. ... I was going to fully cooperate and trust he knew what he was doing. I have absolutely no regrets. Dr. Zhang helped me create life in the very same body I thought was broken
Very clean and visually appealing facility [New Hope Fertility Center]. They always had coffee, tea and fresh fruits and snacks in the waiting area. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or disrespected. There was never a prolonged wait time. I was generally in and out which was great for me since I went before work. I never felt rushed or judged. ... [nursing staff] Always respectful and kind.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
After reading up about him I walked in there with my mind set. I was going to fully cooperate and trust he knew what he was doing. I have absolutely no regrets. Dr. Zhang helped me create life in the very same body I thought was broken. He is a God in my heart.
Trust he knows what he is doing. Never question and the instructions .
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Always respectful and kind.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Very clean and visually appealing facility. They always had coffee, tea and fresh fruits and snacks in the waiting area. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or disrespected. There was never a prolonged wait time. I was generally in and out which was great for me since I went before work. I never felt rushed or judged.
Total costs were about 15k

2006 - 2012, Successful
Investment Banker
[Dr. John Zhang was] Very compasionate and caring Really wanted the treatment to work. Help me accomplish my dream of motherhood! Gave me free medications when I was unable to pay for it myself. I would really like to go back and try for baby number 2... The doctor and staff walk you to the entire process and helps you choose the best course of treatment...I was very happy with my doctor
[The nurses at New Hope Fertility Center were] Very nice and professional Made me feel very comfortable every time I had an appointment...He suggested only 2 [embryos] at the time...Very centrally located. Easy to find, friendly staff. Compassionate care, the cost of treatment is competitive and producing the best results. The doctor and staff walk you to the entire process and helps you choose the best course of treatment
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Listen to what he says. I know from personal experience that we don't want to hear the word no or it may take time, but the journey is long and you need to be prepared to deal with the setbacks
I was able to use donated medications after I was unable to pay for it myself. So grateful for all the support provided!
It was a long time ago, very I know for a fact I was very happy with my doctor
It was around 12-15,000
Describe John Zhang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
He suggested only 2at the time
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr. Zhang was very friendly and extremely smart. I got the feeling that he is very busy though and I my biggest fear with New Hope is that I would get lost in the mix. However, Dr. Zhang is very personable, kind and seemed confident with his plan for me.... He recommended a mini IVF because of my age (39) with PGD testing and then eSET.... He was very much in favor of eSET due to risks of multiples.... Know that you will be seeing ultrasound techs
The biggest strength I believe is their very reasonable pricing. Also, they [New Hope Fertility] have a strong belief in natural/low stim IVF cycles especially with older women as they believe it helps with egg quality. The weakness for me was the factory like feeling there.... I got the impression that New Hope is a very well run factory. I felt shuffled along and sort of lost along the way.... Dr. Zhang was very friendly and extremely smart. I got the feeling
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Know that you will be seeing ultrasound techs and not the doctor very often.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
They seemed very confident and kind.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The biggest strength I believe is their very reasonable pricing. Also, they have a strong belief in natural/low stim IVF cycles especially with older women as they believe it helps with egg quality. The weakness for me was the factory like feeling there.
My insurance covered everything.
He was very much in favor of eSET due to risks of multiples.
New Hope Fertility Center

I felt like a human because Doctor Zhang and entire staff cared, listened and answered all my questions... He is beyond experienced and knowledgeable in everything he does. He explained things to me that made so much sense and able to understand everything in detail. I put all my trust on him from the first meet...I did the mini ivf. Less medication and better results.
I absolutely loved the entire nursing staff [at New Hope Fertility Center]. Any questions I had (and I had many) they answered it with a smile...Excellent wait time. Even at it's most busiest hour, you are in and out in a timely manner. Clinic is extremely clean. Entire staff is beyond warm and friends. Everybody has a smile on their face. No weaknesses...I felt like a human because Doctor Zhang and entire staff cared, listened and answered all my questions.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Zhang is a medical genius. He is beyond experienced and knowledgeable in everything he does. He explained things to me that made so much sense and able to understand everything in detail. I put all my trust on him from the first meet.
Listen!
I did the mini ivf. Less medication and better results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
I absolutely loved the entire nursing staff. Any questions I had (and I had many) they answered it with a smile.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Costs were very economical.
Yes, 1 embryo.

2013, Successful
She [Dr. Luk] is a very good doctor and she took her time to explain everything to us. She not only shared the clinical aspects of the procedure but took the time to make sure we were feeling ok with the abundance of information. I didn’t feel pressured to make any decision and felt completely comfortable with the choices that we did make. She was excited for our success, which showed at every visit and ultrasound.
At the time of treatment Dr. Luk was actually working at a different clinic. She was part of New Hope Fertility and I had a great experience there. They were great at communication about all the test results and ultrasounds. The nurses and staff were friendly and polite which makes a big difference.... I didn’t feel pressured to make any decision and felt completely comfortable with the choices that we did make.
How was your experience with Janelle Luk at New Hope Fertility Center?
She is a very good doctor and she took her time to explain everything to us. She not only shared the clinical aspects of the procedure but took the time to make sure we were feeling ok with the abundance of information. I didn’t feel pressured to make any decision and felt completely comfortable with the choices that we did make. She was excited for our success, which showed at every visit and ultrasound.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Janelle Luk at New Hope Fertility Center?
Ask whatever questions or concerns you have and she will give you an honest answer.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Janelle Luk at New Hope Fertility Center?
She took her time to explain all the options we had, told me the options she would choose and shared personal stories of her own pregnancy.
Janelle Luk

2014 - 2015, Successful
Very cerebral approach- not a hand holder but able to produce results- differentiated process from other big treatment places in NYC... Go here if you have an aversion to over medication or if you want to try a less aggressive IVF approach
Go here if you have an aversion to over medication or if you want to try a less aggressive IVF approach. [The nursing staff was] compassionate, responsive and personable. They all knew my name, story etc. loved them all.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Very cerebral approach- not a hand holder but able to produce results- differentiated process from other big treatment places in nyc
Go here if you have an aversion to over medication or if you want to try a less aggressive ivf approach
They spent a good deal of time with me during the appointments and during follow up calls and emails I never waited very long to be seen.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Compassionate, responsive and personable. They all knew my name, story etc. loved them all.
You sign in on a computer when you arrive- very pleasant room with nice music lots of light snacks etc always was seen fairly quickly less than 20 mins typically
2022, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Zhang] was fast but explained assessed and guided me. He told me what he thought and what I should do and was prompt said he would call.me the next day but a nurse called. I would have rather spoke to the doctor myself...Write down your questions, make sure u understand before leaving and ask him to call u personally...2 diffrent meds he would put me on to try, than told me about two meds intercourse suggested i do.it for.2.months than try iui...
A weakness [at New Hope Fertility Center] was waiting over an hour to talk to the doctor and new patients not knowing what to.do when u first walk in there it can be a bit intimidating. Everything else was great, everything was done step by step blood work sonogram than the doctor...the lady who drew my blood didnt hurt me at all...Some costs are.good.somw.costs are lumped together and are.more than what u would expect...
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
He was fast but explained assessed and guided me. He told me what he thought and what I should do and was prompt said he would call.me the next day but a nurse called. I would have rather spoke to the doctor myself.but if i had a choice i would see him everytime he seems very smart.
He addressed my personal questions and a plan for what i want
I did blood work first, than sonogram, than went to his office he asked me when i wanted to get pregnant and talked about my pcos he showed me my sonogram and a lot of.fibriods that i have. Askrd me questions about my period and told me about 2 diffrent meds he would put me on to try, than told me about two meds intercourse suggested i do.it for.2.months than try iui.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Very good the lady who drew my blood didnt hurt me at all
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
A weakness was waiting over an hour to talk to the doctor and new patients not knowing what to.do when u first walk in there it can be a bit intimidating. Everything else was great, everything was done step by step blood work sonogram than the doctor
Some costs are.good.somw.costs are lumped together and are.more than what u would expect.for example.the hsg test is 580 but than saline solution goes with that test for.350 and thata not clear unless u talknto a financial person
We didnt talk about that cause my focus isnt ivf i cant afford that.
New Hope Fertility Center
I had three cycles, the medications were slightly altered each time [by Dr. Meir Olcha] and I had an extra day of stimulation with each cycle...saw me at most of my monitoring appointments to give me an update on my progress. Dr. Olcha also gave me a call after every retrieval which was nice...He was also very honest about my results and what I can expect in the future...I ended up completing 3 cycles of egg freezing and each time he adjusted my medication regimen which resulted in more eggs.
I had three cycles [at New Hope Fertility Center], the medications were slightly altered each time and I had an extra day of stimulation with each cycle...The nursing staff was very kind, professional and had great communication skills...I did not have to go as often as some of my friends who went to other clinics. When I did go it was fast and efficient...I did three cycles which was $7,500 this did not cover anesthesia or medicine. Some offices I consulted at wanted to charge $9,200 just for one cycle.
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Olcha was extremely kind and professional. I ended up completing 3 cycles of egg freezing and each time he adjusted my medication regimen which resulted in more eggs. He was also very honest about my results and what I can expect in the future.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
You are in good hands. It was a much easier process than anticipated.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Everyone at the office was very kind and professional. Dr. Olcha or one of the other doctors saw me at most of my monitoring appointments to give me an update on my progress. Dr. Olcha also gave me a call after every retrieval which was nice.
Describe the protocols Meir Olcha used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I had three cycles, the medications were slightly altered each time and I had an extra day of stimulation with each cycle.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
They have early hours which is good for someone who works. I was normally there for 30-40 minutes for monitoring which isn’t bad. They are open 7 days a week. The staff is very professional and efficient. The price for egg freezing was also a fraction of what other facilities were charging.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center.
New Hope Fertility Center

He [Dr. John Zhang] is straight to the point...We did Mini IVF and ICSI because of male factor infertility...I felt like a human because I always had my questions answered through emails...is very knowledgeable and did not push any extra procedures. He was straight to the point. He explained everything that was going to happen. If i needed to speak to him in person he was usually around in the morning when I was having monitoring...
They [doctors at New Hope Fertility Center] prefer one embryo at a time but we chose two and they let us...They do not sugar coat things, they say exactly what and why and how things are happening. They communicate mostly through email. Their are a few different departments but you mostly deal with the nursing department and the prescription department...I felt like a human because I always had my questions answered through emails.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Zhang is very knowledgeable and did not push any extra procedures. He was straight to the point. He explained everything that was going to happen. If i needed to speak to him in person he was usually around in the morning when I was having monitoring.
He is straight to the point.
I felt like a human because I always had my questions answered through emails.
We did Mini IVF and ICSI because of male factor infertility
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nursing staff answered each and every question I had. They were helpful with the entire process.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Monitoring was from 7am-1pm which was very convenient. I would go right before work and make it in time. Results of blood tests were given within 4-5 hours and clear instructions were always provided.
They prefer one embryo at a time but we chose two and they let us
New Hope Fertility Center

My doctor [Dr. Zhang] took time to sit down with me and address any concerns i had, and followed up with a direct phone call to see how i was doing and If I had further questions or concerns. ... While my plan at the time was to freeze my eggs, I would have liked time for a one on one discussion on my infertility issues in depth. ... The egg freezing procedure costed me around 6k per cycle - much less than the 10k on average.
Nurses at New Hope went above and beyond in terms of communication and procedures. ... The clinic was very clean and had state of the art equipment and procedures were run with the utmost professional staff. I am completely satisfied and highly recommend this clinic to anyone that is looking for top quality service at an affordable price.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
There were certain costs i felt were unecessary, but NH worked with me to adjust the bill. While my plan at the time was to freeze my eggs, I would have liked time for a one on one discussion on my infertility issues in depth.
Clearly communicate with the doctor regarding short and longer-term fertility goals, and about any issues you might have. NH is flexible and can work with you.
My doctor took time to sit down with me and address any concerns i had, and followed up with a direct phone call to see how i was doing and If I had further questions or concerns.
New Hope Fertility Center

I just found her [Dr. Lipkin] honest, but hopeful approach work for me. As an older hopeful mother to be she has made these cycle easier to take with better results then my previous doctor. It was about egg quality and not quantity...She uses leas medication and more natural cycle cues...She was direct but kind and kept it realistic but hopefull.
The majority of nurses [at New Hope Fertility Center] were compassionate and attentive. There were some that made me feel I was just a number, but that was not the norm...They are not aggressive and believe it take one quality egg to get a positive result. It also worked out for me that they had a satellite office on Long Island. This help as we go through a cycle during Covid.
How was your experience with Lana Lipkin at New Hope Fertility Center?
I just found her honest, but hopeful approach work for me. As an older hopeful mother to be she has made these cycle easier to take with better results then my previous doctor. It was about egg quality and not quantity.
Ask your questions. She is honest and works with you.
She was direct but kind and kept it realistic but hopefull.
She uses leas medication and more natural cycle cues. She beloved in quality versus quantity.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The majority of nurses were compassionate and attentive. There were some that made me feel I was just a number, but that was not the norm.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
They work with you, especially as an older potential mom. They are not aggressive and believe it take one quality egg to get a positive result. It also worked out for me that they had a satellite office on Long Island. This help as we go through a cycle during Covid.
It was efficient and went fairly smoothly.
Prices were al Le carte. Which at times were a benefit.
Lana Lipkin
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr Liu was informative and always available. He communicated well and always provided all information and explained everything very well. He did my egg retrieval, I got 8 and 5 made it to day 5. We did genetic testing and only 1 was good. We transferred it and I got pregnant...He was caring and explained everything. He was very informative and always remembered my name.
My insurance covered part of it. I paid $6000...The only thing I will mention is that u always speak to different nurses [at New Hope Fertility Center]. If you are the type that needs consistency then this may not be the place since it's always different nurses. But let me say they always were very knowledgeable and I didn't see this as a negative but some people may..
How was your experience with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
So knowledgeable. They would always respond to my emails quickly.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The only thing I will mention is that u always speak to different nurses. If you are the type that needs consistency then this may not be the place since it's always different nurses. But let me say they always were very knowledgeable and I didn't see this as a negative but some people may.
Well oiled machine
My insurance covered part of it. I paid $6000
Zitao Liu
New Hope Fertility Center
My concerns were always addressed [with Dr. John Zhang]...The doctor was very informative. The doctor was very caring...I always knew what was going on with my cycle...Very honest with the outcome of our cycle...My husband was diagnosed with male factor infertility. Semen analysis were performed at the clinic the same day. Sperm retrieval procedure was done and sperm were frozen. I then did mini ivf. Minimal pills and injections followed by an egg retrieval. 14 embryos were created. One successful embryo transfer.
My husband was diagnosed with male factor infertility. Semen analysis were performed at the clinic [New Hope Fertility Center] the same day. Sperm retrieval procedure was done and sperm were frozen. I then did mini ivf. Minimal pills and injections followed by an egg retrieval. 14 embryos were created. One successful embryo transfer...Nursing staff work really well and extremely fast. I always received an email with instructions promptly.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
John Zhang was extremely informative. I always knew what was going on with my cycle. I had an amazing experience with this clinic. John Zhang was a very caring doctor. Very honest with the outcome of our cycle.
Go in with questions you have concerting your cycle.
My concerns were always addressed. The doctor was very informative. The doctor was very caring.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is very clean and very calming environment. Staff are amazing. I always received important information regarding my cycle within hours of leaving the clinic. I always felt comfortable going to the clinic.
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr. Merhi was always attentive and made time to answer all my questions. While monitoring can feel more like a number, I always knew Dr. Merhi was behind my care and available to speak... is a wonderful and caring doctor. He made a very emotional and upsetting process more accessible and lowered my stress. He always made time to explain things, I would wholeheartedly recommend him!
There is a lot of people that go through the clinic [New Hope Fertility Center], so the nurses sometimes got things wrong. You definitely have to stay vigilant about your care at any clinic you go to...The monitor hours at New Hope are really great! I found it really hard in my previous clinic to only have monitoring hours early morning, but New Hope has until 2pm and are usually pretty quick. Don't get thrown off at the New Agey decor, it's a great place, plus great location.
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Merhi is a wonderful and caring doctor. He made a very emotional and upsetting process more accessible and lowered my stress. He always made time to explain things, I would wholeheartedly recommend him!
Ask lots of questions.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
There is a lot of people that go through the clinic, so the nurses sometimes got things wrong. You definitely have to stay vigilant about your care at any clinic you go to.
New Hope Fertility Center
Dr. Makarov was very knowledgeable and professional during my entire process. I trusted her and I got the results I wanted on the first try! I’m very satisfied. I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in doing the iv... The nurses and staff [New Hope Fertility] were very helpful. Always there to assist in any questions or issues. They were very kind and knowledgeable.
The nurses and staff [New Hope Fertility] were very helpful. Always there to assist in any questions or issues. They were very kind and knowledgeable.... Clinic is very clean. Staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. They are equipped with everything you need. The hours of operation work perfect with my work schedule. The medication I was able to get right at the office.
How was your experience with Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nurses and staff were very helpful. Always there to assist in any questions or issues. They were very kind and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center.
The grant was very helpful. I would not have been able to proceed without it.
Jennifer Kulp Makarov
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr. Olcha was very kind and was always available whenever I had a question or concern...He showed such great bedside manner and was always available without hesitation and never seemed annoyed or in a rush. He took the time out to fully explain the IVF process to myself and my husband. He called me periodically just to check in and see how I was feeling which was icing on the cake. He was very good at giving rational unbiased explanations of what to realistically expect and any risks involved. I firmly believe he is not the type of doctor that will tell you what you want to hear so they can make money off of you. He is v
[The nurses at New Hope Fertility Center had a] Fast response time, pleasant demeanor and always updated me on my blood results the same day...Total cost of my IVF cycle was around $10,000...the one thing I like the most about this clinic is that payment is not due upfront and you pay per service rendered which made it easier for my husband and I to plan accordingly and spread out the payments
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
The difference between Dr. Olcha and my previous fertility doctor was night and day. He showed such great bedside manner and was always available without hesitation and never seemed annoyed or in a rush. He took the time out to fully explain the IVF process to myself and my husband. He called me periodically just to check in and see how I was feeling which was icing on the cake. He was very good at giving rational unbiased explanations of what to realistically expect and any risks involved. I firmly believe he is not the type of doctor that will tell you what you want to hear so they can make money off of you. He is very honest and trustworthy and just facilitated the whole experience for us and made it as smooth as possible. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Trust the process. All the appointments and money spent is 1000% worth it!
Oral ovarian stimulation meds plus injectables. I started out with the at home IVF kit but my ovaries were slow to respond so I needed an extra boost and was given follistim/gonal-f to move things along quicker. My trigger shot was the nasal spray which worked perfectly. After the egg retrieval I was out on Estrace (oral tablets) and prometrium (vaginal suppositories) to support my uterine lining for a fresh transfer.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic as a whole (long island office and Manhattan office) is super clean and well organized. Even during the covid-19 pandemic they still managed to treat patients the same and always had the appropriate level of PPE on.
Total cost of my IVF cycle was around $10,000 the one thing I like the most about this clinic is that payment is not due upfront and you pay per service rendered which made it easier for my husband and I to plan accordingly and spread out the payments
Describe Meir Olcha's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
My husband and I had our hearts set on transfer I g 2 embryos however Dr. Olcha didn’t recommend it based on my estrogen levels at the time of the egg retrieval and had a gentle talk with us about why he believed it would be safer to transfer one embryo due to my increased risk of OHSS once HCG levels start to rise in combination with my high estrogen level. We took his advice and couldn’t be happier!
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr. Merhi is a great doctor. He's energetic and interested in your journey. You can tell that he really loves his job and loves helping his patients. Most importantly, he is up-to-date on his knowledge. He answers all your questions, presents all the options, and gives you very individualized care. While waiting for my procedures, I met a few other patients as well who had great things to say about him. He gives you hope and backs it up with dedicated care.
This [New Hope Fertility Center] is a high volume clinic, which means the doctors have a lot of experience with treatment, and particularly with surgical procedures. The clinic is also very well run and efficient. Despite the large volume of patients, wait times are low and everything is taken care of in a very organized manner...he nursing staff was very efficient and made things flow smoothly. I received all medications and documents very quickly. They also had great bedside manner.
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
You'll be in great hands with Dr. Merhi!
New Hope is an extremely busy practice and that is a great thing. If you are going to have a doctor perform surgical procedures on you, you want to go to one who has a ton of experience. Despite the large volume, however, your results are always reviewed by a physician in a timely manner, and their physicians have a great bedside manner. I’ve been working with Dr. Merhi, and he will forever be one of my favorite people. He is positive and encouraging and fully attentive to your personal story. Anytime I spoke with him, he was well aware of each detail. You need to see a specialist who makes you feel heard and who will not give up on you and I always felt in good hands with Dr. Merhi. This is really a practice that promotes hope, and that is something so important for women who are struggling and thinking they may have to give up. If your doctor believes in you, then you can believe in yourself and know that it may be a long journey, but it WILL happen and your doctor will help you all along the way. Dr. Merhi individualized my care based on how things were progressing. He found my issue, fixed it, and now we are happily pregnant all thanks to him.
I had done IUI 4 times with a previous specialist and had one pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage. With Dr. Merhi, I did both a low dose and high dose egg retrieval cycle to get enough eggs. We transferred two frozen embryos, both of which resulted in positive pregnancies which unfortunately ended very early. Dr. Merhi recommended a full hysteroscopy at that time and found a uterine septum which he fixed. We transferred another embryo after that and I am currently 4 months pregnant :)
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was very efficient and made things flow smoothly. I received all medications and documents very quickly. They also had great bedside manner.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
This is a high volume clinic, which means the doctors have a lot of experience with treatment, and particularly with surgical procedures. The clinic is also very well run and efficient. Despite the large volume of patients, wait times are low and everything is taken care of in a very organized manner.
Describe Zaher Merhi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
Dr. Merhi is not pushy at all. He did recommend transferring one embryo because it is safer. He was open to discussion. We ended up following his advice and now that we have a healthy single pregnancy, we are happy we listened.
New Hope Fertility Center

13 eggs were retrieved and 7 of them made it to embryos [when cycling with Dr. Olcha]. I froze my embryos immediately and did genetic testing on my best 3. Once those results came out Dr. Olcha asked if I wanted to chose which embryo he implanted but I asked him to just use the best one. The embryo transfer was a breeze and two weeks later I went back in for a pregnancy blood test and Dr. Olcha called me that afternoon to let me know that I was pregnant!! Every week following for 3 weeks I went in for a sonogram then I moved to an OB. I am now 4 months pregnant with a healthy baby girl!! My remaining frozen embryos remain at a storage facility with New Hope.
Monitoring [at New Hope Fertility Center] was very easy and most of the time very quick. I would try and get there early, you check in and then wait for your name to be called on the screen- you’re in and out in under an hour...Costs were what I expected however it’s a pay as you go so the cost doesn’t hit you in one lump sum which would be a bit tricky for most. The most important thing I can say is that I knew exactly what costs would be before I did anything so nothing came as a surprise to me which was so helpful.
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
I’m a 34 yr old woman who was having a hard time getting pregnant. The first doctor I went to always made me feel like getting pregnant was this huge hurtle that I might get over.. but might not. After the first consultation I had with Dr. Olcha I left, got in my car, and cried because I felt like I FINALLY had a doctor who gave me the compassion I needed and slowly went over all my options and then he advised what he recommended. I did 4 IUI’s and then ultimately decided with Dr. Olcha IVF was the best next step. Every procedure I did I knew exactly what to expect and felt comfortable throughout the whole process. I am now 4 months pregnant and so happy!! I just wish Dr. Olcha could stay my OB!! It was sad to leave his care and I would recommend him (and already have) to anyone who is looking for fertility assistance.
Look no further you’re in good hands now
Dr. Olcha and the whole team at New Hope always we’re extremely patient with me and always took time to answer any questions or concerns I had during my fertility journey
I did 5 IUI rounds but only 4 IUI transfers (Dr. Olcha cancelled one round because I over stimulated on clomid). I didn’t get pregnant with any IUI rounds. Then we moved to IVF. I was on oral and injectable medication for 2 weeks and then we did my egg retrieval. 13 eggs were retrieved and 7 of them made it to embryos. I froze my embryos immediately and did genetic testing on my best 3. Once those results came out Dr. Olcha asked if I wanted to chose which embryo he implanted but I asked him to just use the best one. The embryo transfer was a breeze and two weeks later I went back in for a pregnancy blood test and Dr. Olcha called me that afternoon to let me know that I was pregnant!! Every week following for 3 weeks I went in for a sonogram then I moved to an OB. I am now 4 months pregnant with a healthy baby girl!! My remaining frozen embryos remain at a storage facility with New Hope.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nursing staff and technicians were amazing at New Hope! Always a smile on their face and answered any questions I had.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is very nice! The first time you go you head to the 3rd floor and it looks like a spa! Then you head up to the 4th floor (where you’ll be from here on out) as it’s where you’ll do all your blood work and procedures. There’s always hot coffee and some sort of cookie/biscuits out, calm music playing, and a beautiful view of Columbus Circle and Central Park. Not to mention it’s extremely clean!
Monitoring was very easy and most of the time very quick. I would try and get there early, you check in and then wait for your name to be called on the screen- you’re in and out in under an hour.
I wasn’t sure if I should do multiple or single embryo transfer... Dr. Olcha advised that because of my age and the fact I wasn’t looking to have twins that I should only do one. I am very happy I went with his advise!
New Hope Fertility Center

I thought the [New Hope Fertility Center] clinic was beautiful first time going in and that the staff were nice and made you feel comfortable. Having fertility issues is a strange and sometimes uncomfortable thing to accept and deal with and I feel new hope does a great job at being encouraging and honest. And no one looks at you weird.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
I feel Dr. Zhang knows his job and understand it and does it well. He enters the room occasionally during the sonogram to see how many eggs are growing and gives a brief overview of what might be next and says he will check blood work and send you home. I never felt any communication issues at all and I feel he is a busy man working with multiple women trying to help us all and he doesn’t show any way overwhelmed. Always seemed at ease and pleasant.
I don’t necessarily have advice but I would say Dr. Zhang is honest and whatever his concerns are he will make you aware of . One cycle I lost an egg day before trigger and we spoke and he gave me his recommendation to start over for the next month and that’s what we did. If there’s any advice I can give it would listen to him and take your time. Don’t rush the process because you want it now. If he says give it another month and start over then do it .
As a patient you understand that you are not the only one and that’s something we all should accept but I never felt like I was just a number. Dr.Zhang would communicate with me and let me know what’s going on even if brief and he did everything with compassion.
He wanted to make as many mature eggs and possible for retrieval and I appreciate that. I had trouble with losing eggs and some eggs not maturing and only two or three and sometimes only one growing enough. Dr. Zhang made sure to keep working on the eggs that were growing by continuing medication. Best decision ever and I appreciate that he cared enough to not do the retrieval with just one or two Mature eggs.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
They were all very pleasant and caring
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
I thought the clinic was beautiful first time going in and that the staff were nice and made you feel comfortable. Having fertility issues is a strange and sometimes uncomfortable thing to accept and deal with and I feel new hope does a great job at being encouraging and honest. And no one looks at you weird.
I enjoyed the monitoring appointments because it was fast and easy. Blood work first then sonogram.
It was exactly what they said it would be
2016 - 2020, Successful
The plan [with Dr. Merhi] was to use my own eggs w/ donor sperm...with Dr. Merhi, I began to feel supported and listened to. I began to realize I that if I brought more to the table (the right questions, etc.), he took the time with me, too, to explain things more clearly. When it came the for the egg retrievals, it was ONLY Dr. Merhi's that I felt ZERO pain. The other Dr.'s techniques, etc., I had a lot of pain during the procedures - no joke. After all the cycle efforts using my own eggs (always MY decision to make), I am the one who came to the hard realization that perhaps my eggs weren't viable. I took a break (mid-2017 to Fall 2019). When I returned to my efforts, I came in already knowing I was going to use a donor for eggs (& donor sperm). I o
Some of the blood drawers [at New Hope Fertility Center] weren't great (read: painful needle insertion!), and others - I felt nothing! Some of the sonogram technicians (NOT nurses) liked to pretend they really new a lot about medical needs/advice - which was not great for a "newbie" like me in the beginning of my journey...I received 2 conflicting emails from two different nurses. I wrote back immediately letting them know of the different info., and they got back to me right away with the corrected info...Sometimes - the billing dept. can be a bit cold and treat you like a number. I recommend taking care of billing stuff before the day of a major procedure (IUI, egg retrieval, IVF transfer, hysteroscopy, etc.). It can be a bit unnerving to deal with billing dept. the day of those emotional procedures. If your name com
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Any time I asked to see Dr. Merhi, I was scheduled in and able to do so. Only once was he not there and so his team scheduled a phone consult appt with him and he called the very next day. I specifically requested him to be the Dr. to perform my last/most recent IVF transfer with donor egg and sperm, and he made sure to schedule me with respect to his availability. He left no stone unturned to give me all the meds, scheduled appt.'s, consults, etc., to make sure we succeeded this time! I feel he took no issue with my age (47) and was 100% on my team with absolute assuredness we would succeed. If I had any questions, he would slowly spell everything out for me in a respectful way...even drawing pictures/charts for me in his office. We did succeed and he was genuinely SO happy for me!
Ask in the beginning what days Dr. Merhi is at the office location you prefer. He goes to two (I think) different locations every week. Be bold with requesting exactly what you need and ask every question you have! Make sure you ask to specifically meet with him. When you do monitoring during their daily hours (7am-12pm), I would get there on the earlier side if you hope to catch Dr. Merhi after your meetings with bloodwork/sonograms. It helps if you do your own research and have specific questions for him re: your own protocol and needs.
With Dr. Merhi, I felt listened to and respected. I felt he took the time (never rushing) with me to help me really understand every step. He helped me feel like no question was too "dumb" and he was very positive and encouraging. I read folks' energy very well and he was very sincere with me. He was not in it for the money and taking me for a ride. I felt supported and nurtured.
I started at New Hope FC in 2016! I met with whomever whenever they were available as I had no idea what I was doing nor what to expect. For a while, I felt I was just a number and on an assembly line. That is, until I met with Dr. Merhi. I started in 2016 with mini-IVF protocol. The plan was to use my own eggs w/ donor sperm. I'll skip the methods used by some of the Dr.'s & go right to Merhi. The meds used for cycles, etc., were pretty much the same w/ all Dr.'s I was using along the way. However, with Dr. Merhi, I began to feel supported and listened to. I began to realize I that if I brought more to the table (the right questions, etc.), he took the time with me, too, to explain things more clearly. When it came the for the egg retrievals, it was ONLY Dr. Merhi's that I felt ZERO pain. The other Dr.'s techniques, etc., I had a lot of pain during the procedures - no joke. After all the cycle efforts using my own eggs (always MY decision to make), I am the one who came to the hard realization that perhaps my eggs weren't viable. I took a break (mid-2017 to Fall 2019). When I returned to my efforts, I came in already knowing I was going to use a donor for eggs (& donor sperm). I only requested Dr. Merhi (after prior experiences w/ other Dr.'s there). Full disclosure: after the time away, new Dr.'s were there as well. I have NO idea how some of them are. I can only attest to my comparison of Dr. Merhi with about 4 others there. I ONLY worked with Dr. Merhi this time around. And - to GREAT SUCCESS!! I am pregnant...1st trimester almost over. :-)
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
It took many, many visits to realize who my favorites were, honestly. Some of the blood drawers weren't great (read: painful needle insertion!), and others - I felt nothing! Some of the sonogram technicians (NOT nurses) liked to pretend they really new a lot about medical needs/advice - which was not great for a "newbie" like me in the beginning of my journey. Make sure you are talking to a NURSE when you have questions. Also - if you get the feeling the nurse does not know the answer, ASK for a meeting with Dr. Merhi! Also- Dr. Merhi has a specific nurse team! Ask for the Merhi-Nurse Team email for emails communications (merhisupport@...). I definitely had my favorite nurses there. Sometimes, the nurses' lines re: my specific protocol were crossed and I had to confirm something 2 or 3 times with DIFFERENT nurses before getting Dr. Merhi's actual correct answer. This was mostly through several email exchanges and strategically CC'ing different nurses. Never apologize for needing an answer if you feel you're not getting what you need. Call! Email! Again, some nurses are way more experienced and clearly-spoken than others. You'll start to realize as you go along. Never hesitate to ask for a meeting with Dr. Merhi if you really need.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
You can feel assured that the Dr.'s at this clinic all know the latest techniques and strategies for protocol for each person's needs. There's a chance you'll feel a bit like you are on an assembly line at first. I can't stress enough - make your voice heard! Ask questions, and if someone doesn't know the answer, make a consult appt. with your chosen Dr. there. In my case, I chose Dr. Merhi - hands down. Sometimes - the billing dept. can be a bit cold and treat you like a number. I recommend taking care of billing stuff before the day of a major procedure (IUI, egg retrieval, IVF transfer, hysteroscopy, etc.). It can be a bit unnerving to deal with billing dept. the day of those emotional procedures. If your name comes up to visit billing - hopefully it's not on a major procedure day. If you know you need to pay for something and a major procedure is coming, just be proactive about taking care of it early. They WILL call you in on a procedure day and make you pay before the retrieval/transfer. Feels a bit cold, I must say. But - it's not free after all. Just recommending you take care of it before the DAY OF. It really helps if you read their website re: all the different levels of IVF, etc., and then make your list of questions going in for the very first consultation with a Dr. of your choice. If you need to, meet with 3 or 4 different Dr.'s in the beginning to see who you gel with.
Monitoring hours are very convenient! It is a well-oiled machine. Hours are 7am-12noon. The sooner you arrive, the less time you'll wait. The longest I've waited was about 30 minutes. That was only because I went in closer to 11-12pm time. They are a well-oiled machine. Once you arrive and check-in, you're in line in the order you came.
The billing dept. is VERY good/trustworthy at trying to submit everything to your insurance first. Depending on what your coverage is, the costs of all procedures, monitoring, etc., are comparable to most places. They are reasonable in relation to other places, depending on what you're having done. Not going to lie -- it's EXPENSIVE. But - I feel we're a special case: in the end, after several efforts using my own eggs w/ IUI donor sperm and IVF, we chose to also go with an egg donor. I mean - I could have put this child (the one I'm pregnant with as I type!) through its first two years of college! Some of the meds were covered by my insurance - not all of them. Some of the procedures were covered by insurance - not all of them.
I never talked about this with Dr. Merhi because my wife and I agreed that we'd only ever opt to have ONE embryo transferred at a time. We did not want to risk multiples. It was not ever a topic for Dr. Merhi and I.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
ONE time - only once - I received 2 conflicting emails from two different nurses. I wrote back immediately letting them know of the different info., and they got back to me right away with the corrected info.!
New Hope Fertility Center
Being Dr. Olcha's patient, I knew I was in capable hands. He is extremely optimistic and confident. I really appreciated how quickly he responded to emails, how he called me personally with results, and how he performed almost all of my procedures during my IUI/IVF journey. I would have liked more of an explanation on my different medications and options- like ICSI and Assisted Hatching, prior to my asking. Once I did ask, he went out of his way to explain in detail. Most importantly, he got me pregnant, like he promised!
The [New Hope Fertility Center] clinic is a well-run, well-oiled machine- clean, comfortable, and exuding confidence in what they are doing. Monitoring was extremely efficient, taking no more than 30 minutes. I appreciated how organized they were with screens to tell you where to go. When I had to go in for procedures, the waiting times were substantially longer. Sometimes the OR or the doctor performing the procedure would be running an hour or more behind the scheduled time. When my procedure was time sensitive, my procedure was pretty much on time, so they might prioritize patients who needed procedures at certain times.
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Come prepared with questions and don't hesitate to be persistent.
The entire time during my care with Dr. Olcha, he has always been warm, personable, and genuine. He was very thorough in explaining any procedures to me and was impeccable at communicating and answering any questions I have.
I went through one egg retrieval and two frozen transfers with Dr. Olcha. Because I was ovulating on my own, he had me do natural transfers each time. The first frozen transfer failed to implant. The second frozen transfer worked.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
I have met a lot of different nurses during my time at New Hope and they were all kind. They do not all respond efficiently, but most of them do. I received instructions a few hours after every visit and they always called back when I had questions.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is a well-run, well-oiled machine- clean, comfortable, and exuding confidence in what they are doing. Monitoring was extremely efficient, taking no more than 30 minutes. I appreciated how organized they were with screens to tell you where to go. When I had to go in for procedures, the waiting times were substantially longer. Sometimes the OR or the doctor performing the procedure would be running an hour or more behind the scheduled time. When my procedure was time sensitive, my procedure was pretty much on time, so they might prioritize patients who needed procedures at certain times.
Monitoring was a breeze- I just showed up at the office during monitoring times. There are screens that tell you when and what chair to report to for bloodwork, when and what room to go to for sonogram, and if you need to visit billing. I was able to go right around 7am and I would be done with monitoring usually in less than half an hour.