4 Columbus Circle

Dr Olcha only performed the egg transfer and follow up post visits. He didn't not give me any meds other than progesterone and estradiol to help pregnancy...always made the time to see me during my visits and ask questions and answer my questions as well. He was the one who called me from the clinic to let me know I was pregnant which was a very nice personal touch to hear it from my doctor. He even called me on a Saturday his day off to check in on me the following week.
[The nurses at New Hope Fertility Center were] Always efficient, returned my calls and made sure to answer my questions...There was an issue with one of my embryos coming back after PGS testing as inconclusive. I had to insist the get the results but Dr Olcha stepped in and helped expedite the result so I could do the egg transfer with existing embryo from prior egg retrieval...My original doctor never took the time to perform my procedures or see me or speak to me after to inform me . I always had to follow up with him on my own. This was considered a weakness from my point of view
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Olcha is a caring and excellent doctor. He took over my case after I requested to switch to him from another doctor at clinic. From the very beginning of his care, he made me feel comfortable, and confident in his ability to help me get pregnant. He took the time to give me the true one on one care I was hoping for during this treatment, and always made sure to take the time to answer all of my questions and ease my concerns. Even though he was only my doctor for a short period during the egg transfer and beyond, he made me feel like I had been seeing him for years and treated me like a long time friend. He was always easy to talk to and has a good sense of humor and bedside manner. He is exactly the kind of doctor I wanted to have when I decided to do fertility treatments, so much that I wish he could deliver my baby too! I highly recommend Dr Olcha.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Go into your fertility treatment with high hopes and never stop believing that with the right doctor your baby dreams can come true.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr ok ha always made the time to see me during my visits and ask questions and answer my questions as well. He was the one who called me from the clinic to let me know I was pregnant which was a very nice personal touch to hear it from my doctor. He even called me on a Saturday his day off to check in on me the following week.
Describe the protocols Meir Olcha used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Oksana?)
Always efficient, returned my calls and made sure to answer my questions
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
New Hope is a great fertility clinic. I got a good feeling the very first time I walked in. The facilities are impressive and were always full of patients which made me think they must be doing something right. My original doctor never took the time to perform my procedures or see me or speak to me after to inform me . I always had to follow up with him on my own. This was considered a weakness from my point of view
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center.
$15k
What specific things went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
Meir Olcha
New Hope Fertility Center

He [Dr. John Zhang] clearly told me and my husband what he can do or cannot do. He is very straightforward. He doesn't just say things to make you his patient.I would say although the procedure itself is painful and lengthy, you will spend the least time in Dr. Zhang's clinic compare with the others...I highly recommend... told us clearly that we will have higher possibility to succeed to transfer more embryos at one time however we may also end up with twins. We said we absolutely don't want twins so we choose to do single embryo transfer.
[The nurses at New Hope Fertility Center are] professional and friendly...clinic is running in a very efficient way. Professional and fast...I would say although the procedure itself is painful and lengthy no matter where you go, for the same thing, you will spend the least time in Dr. Zhang's clinic compare with the others. They are professional and have a efficient way to run their clinic as well. I highly recommend.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Zhang's clinic is running in a very efficient way. Professional and fast. He clearly told me and my husband what he can do or cannot do. He is very straightforward. He doesn't just say things to make you his patient. I have tried the other "famous doctor" before I went to him. I would say although the procedure itself is painful and lengthy, you will spend the least time in Dr. Zhang's clinic compare with the others. They are professional and have a efficient way to run their clinic as well. I highly recommend.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
professional and friendly
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Dr. Zhang's clinic is running in a very efficient way. Professional and fast. I have tried the other "famous doctor" before I went to him. I would say although the procedure itself is painful and lengthy no matter where you go, for the same thing, you will spend the least time in Dr. Zhang's clinic compare with the others. They are professional and have a efficient way to run their clinic as well. I highly recommend.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center.
It has been over 2 years. I don't recall the cost. Our insurance covered most of it. We might have paid 6-7K out of our own pocket.
Describe John Zhang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
They told us clearly that we will have higher possibility to succeed to transfer more embryos at one time however we may also end up with twins. We said we absolutely don't want twins so we choose to do single embryo transfer.
John Zhang
New Hope Fertility Center
[Dr. Zaher Merhi is] Honest, compassionate and very knowledgeable about his expertise. I never would have believed him if he told me I will get you pregnant but he did and was extremely gentle with the whole procedure. He’s wonderful at his job...I was in lutueal phase cycle when my eggs were retrieved because my first attempt was not successful. During the luteual phase cycle two eggs were retrieved and one genetically tested embryo day 6 blastocyst...I was not informed of some procedures but the doctor said he would take care of it for me.
All the nurses who [at New Hope Fertility Center] were very understanding and compassionate...I was not informed of some procedures but the doctor said he would take care of it for me...They have very updated resources than conventional...The only negative thing I can say is the employees having clear communication between all parties patients and within their environment...I was in lutueal phase cycle when my eggs were retrieved because my first attempt was not successful. During the luteual phase cycle two eggs were retrieved and one genetically tested embryo day 6 blastocyst was transferred on January 20, I’m 7 weeks pregnant and extremely grateful with outcome.
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Have faith in your doctor and follow what he tells you and trust the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Zaher Merhi used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Samantha Brown)
All the nurses who work were very understanding and compassionate
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Use new Hope fertility clinic their approach and their protocol I feel it makes alot more sense as far as the alternative choices that you have. I’m very pleased with my options. They have very updated resources than conventional
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center.
Describe Zaher Merhi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
No we did not have elective single embryo. My request was implant the healthiest embryo for implantation
Zaher Merhi

2017 - 2020, Successful
Both my pregnancy were singleton single embryo transfer [with Dr. Zitao Liu]...He is very knowledgeable and understand every person different based on their situation...Very patient and when doing Egg retrieval he focus on retrieving max numbers. Also when transferring the embryos he is very delicate and ensures its placed in best position to implant...Natural cycle before transferring the embryo. Then taking Estrance and progesterone before the tranfer
It [monitoring hours at New Hope Fertility Center] was very convenient and their schedule works very well with working patients...Both my pregnancy were singleton single embryo transfer...Very organize. Will not change nothing. Continue doing what you do every day to make miracle happen. Taking blood and doing sonogram is super fast. Their system really works and has helped me achieved my 2nd pregnancy...Natural cycle before transferring the embryo. Then taking Estrance and progesterone before the tranfer
How was your experience with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
He is one of the best doctor New Hope has. Very patient and when doing Egg retrieval he focus on retrieving max numbers. Also when transferring the embryos he is very delicate and ensures its placed in best position to implant
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
He will make it happen. Have hope in his regimen they really work
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Zitao Liu used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Friendly
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
It was very convenient and their schedule works very well with working patients
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center.
Approx 10k
Describe Zitao Liu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
Both my pregnancy were singleton single embryo transfer
Zitao Liu