6.3
6.3

4 Columbus Circle

I thought she [Dr. Jennifer Kulp Makarov] was direct and clear about what our options were and what our likelihood of success might be. She didn't volunteer information readily, but she answered our questions when we had them. She stayed consistently hopeful and encouraging, even though my numbers might not indicate a lot of cause for hope. She seemed pragmatic and efficient.
The offices [of New Hope Fertility Center] are spacious and centrally located. They seem to move through appointments efficiently and respectfully. I consistently had good experiences with the nurses and coordinators. They knew my name and were super encouraging...The clinic was very supportive and kind. They also weren't judgmental about my low numbers, which is an experience I'd had a previous clinic.
How was your experience with Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center?
I thought she was direct and clear about what our options were and what our likelihood of success might be. She didn't volunteer information readily, but she answered our questions when we had them. She stayed consistently hopeful and encouraging, even though my numbers might not indicate a lot of cause for hope. She seemed pragmatic and efficient.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center?
Come prepared with questions. She won't volunteer a lot of information if unprompted.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center?
The nature of fertility clinics is such that you're never entirely treated like a human, but as much as possible under the circumstances Dr. Makarov was efficient and informative.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The offices are spacious and centrally located. They seem to move through appointments efficiently and respectfully. I consistently had good experiences with the nurses and coordinators. They knew my name and were super encouraging. We ultimately got pregnant after eight days of taking both Clomid and Letrozole (no retrieval, just conceiving on our own). The clinic was very supportive and kind. They also weren't judgmental about my low numbers, which is an experience I'd had a previous clinic.
Describe Jennifer Kulp Makarov's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
We were doing "mini IVF" which ended up taking multiple cycles just to retrieve a small number of eggs. I thought I would prefer a less invasive approach, then full blown IVF, but in the end, because it required multiple retrievals, it ended up feeling pretty invasive anyhow.
Jennifer Kulp Makarov
New Hope Fertility Center
Dr. Merhi was very patient and understanding of my circumstance and ultimately what I had gone through and what I was planning to endure to have a baby. He shared different information with me and had a sense of enthusiasm to work along with me, which encouraged me even more. I would have like to have had more one-on-one time through-out my journey...I underwent a mini-IVF, which we utilized letrozole, Chlomid, and injectable hormones prior to the egg retrieval. After the retrieval I was placed on a low dosage of Estradiol and progesterone.
My overall experience [at New Hope Fertility Center] was great and I do not really have any complaints. From the setting to the ambiance to the service to the state of the art equipment, I was really impressed and pleased. I would not change anything about the clinic. I do not see any weaknesses as of today...The nurses and doctors were quick and thorough with their responses, which allowed me to not stress about the process...
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
You may not get enough one-on-one time
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Zaher Merhi used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Joanna Tudisco)
98% of the nurses were extremely helpful and responsive to my questions and concerns especially after my egg retrieval and embryo transfer. Joanna Tudisco by far was the most accommodating and thoughtful nurse when I emailed her over 5/6 different times concerning my bloating. The team as a whole is one of the best and I would surely recommend them to my friend/family member.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
My overall experience was great and I do not really have any complaints. From the setting to the ambiance to the service to the state of the art equipment, I was really impressed and pleased. I would not change anything about the clinic. I do not see any weaknesses as of today.
No Comment
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center.
My costs equated to approximately 5K between doctor visits, actual IVF, medications, and copays
Describe Zaher Merhi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
No comment
New Hope Fertility Center

He [Dr. John Zhang] is straight to business. He's also incredibly intelligent. When we had complex issues with how to create a value proposition to my insurance, he was nuanced and sharp enough to help me do that...Trust the process but if something feels off then ask and ask until you get an answer...didn't say we'll use this protocol or that one (and honestly, I didn't ask) other than mini-IVF...I don't care if I'm a number or a human. I now have a baby. All I care (and cared about) were results. They could do a better job treating me like a human - but it didn't bother me.
They [staff at New Hope Fertility Center] told me the genders of the embryos by mistake when I had asked them not to tell me. I consider this a minor clinical error, but a major moral error...Everybody would wait in line based on clinic arrival time [during monitoring]...spacious, accommodating, great hours. Trust the process. Don't worry about seeing a doctor each time - it will take them away from what they are really good at, which is studying the data to determine the best course of action for your cycle.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
My doctor is the best there is, hands down. He is straight to business. He's also incredibly intelligent. When we had complex issues with how to create a value proposition to my insurance, he was nuanced and sharp enough to help me do that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols John Zhang used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Zhang didn't say we'll use this protocol or that one (and honestly, I didn't ask) other than mini-IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
They're great but understaffed.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Great - spacious, accommodating, great hours. Trust the process. Don't worry about seeing a doctor each time - it will take them away from what they are really good at, which is studying the data to determine the best course of action for your cycle.
Everybody would wait in line based on clinic arrival time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center.
~$20k all in
Describe John Zhang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
None
What specific things went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
They told me the genders of the embryos by mistake when I had asked them not to tell me. I consider this a minor clinical error, but a major moral error.
New Hope Fertility Center
Dr. Zhang recommended a hysteroscopy and when it came back positive we found why my three other transfer at another clinic were not taking. After taking antibiotics we proceeded with our transfer ... Unlike my previous doctor, Dr. Zhang treated me as an individual and not like all other women. I liked that very much. ... I’m so glad I went for a second opinion and I’m so glad I joined New Hope!!
When I walked into New Hope I knew this was going to be different for me. I was treated like an individual and not like ALL the other women. ... I’m so glad I went for a second opinion and I’m so glad I joined New Hope!! ... The office is warm and inviting and a true positive space. I don’t have anything negative to say about this facility.... and I’ve recommended New Hope to many people and I will continue to do so!
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
When I walked into New Hope I knew this was going to be different for me. I was treated like an individual and not like ALL the other women. Dr. Zhang recommended a hysteroscopy and when it came back positive we found why my three other transfer at another clinic were not taking. After taking antibiotics we proceeded with our transfer and IT WORKED!!! I have a beautiful healthy and strong daughter and now pregnant with identical twins and I owe it ALL to Dr. Zhang and his amazing team!!!! I’m so glad I went for a second opinion and I’m so glad I joined New Hope!! Thank you for giving me my perfect family!
Trust him and his team!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nurses that I dealt with were very compassionate and kind. And great at their job!!
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
I love how they treat us women as individuals. The office is warm and inviting and a true positive space. I don’t have anything negative to say about this facility.... and I’ve recommended New Hope to many people and I will continue to do so!
To be honest I do not remember
New Hope Fertility Center
single embryo transfer [with Dr. Jennifer Kulp Makarov]...She is very friendly and always shows up with energetic smile. She is so humble and knows her patients...her strength: Shes precise, knowledgeable , very skilled , very friendly, humble, and so passionate about her job. She obviously knows her work and knows what she is doing. She is so quick to give details and handle the patient. She is never hesitant!...she used mini IVF treatment with minimum medications
It [New Hope Fertility Center] is very nice and welcoming clinic. It is so clean and set to have patients feel relaxed and comfortable. I like that they have easy to reach location with a nice view. They are in a very quiet and nice neighborhood...used mini IVF treatment with minimum medications...very organized, friendly and humble [nursing staff]...single embryo transfer [with Dr. Jennifer Kulp Makarov]...She is very friendly and always shows up with energetic smile. She is so humble a
To keep up the good job she is doing!
Describe the protocols Jennifer Kulp Makarov used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
she used mini IVF treatment with minimum medications
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
very organized, friendly and humble
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
It is very nice and welcoming clinic. It is so clean and set to have patients feel relaxed and comfortable. I like that they have easy to reach location with a nice view. They are in a very quiet and nice neighborhood
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Kulp Makarov at New Hope Fertility Center.
it was normal costs
single embryo transfer
Jennifer Kulp Makarov
New Hope Fertility Center

I had positive and negative experiences with the nursing staff. Most communication is via email and it was hard to get an actual nurse on the phone to provide clinical advice....We are grateful to New Hope because it is the one clinic where we got a a healthy Embryo and did a successful transfer. That being said, there was far less interaction with doctors than at other clinics and much more with ultrasound technicians and nurses via email.
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Merhi was very hopeful when we met him even though we’d had five failed cycles with two other doctors. We were surprised by his optimism but what won our trust was that he told us what he thought hadn’t worked in previous cycles. He had a completely different philosophy about medications. He felt I’d been given far too much medication and claimed he would not use one very standard medication that I’d been given in 5 other cycles.
He is very trustworthy and truly cares.
Dr. Merhi was extremely warm and attentive with us whenever we saw him.
New Hope Fertility Center

Extremely thankful to have found Dr. Zhang. He is a pioneer and truly cares for his patients and does not look down on people. Truly wonderful experience. I wish I went sooner. I was hesitant to visit a doctor in the city because of the snobby attitudes, but was completely surprised by [him]...He was delicate in his words and was optimistic and honest
[New Hope monitoring appointments are] Very efficient and well run. I didn't have to do much, just show up. The phlebotomist knew exactly what test to run the blood for and the whole appointment was very quick...The waiting area is very comforting. They used a very smart system where by you see your name on a screen and it directs you where to go. I have never seen this at a doctor's before, and it's absolutely brilliant. It's much nicer than hearing nurses scream every second, not to mention more efficient. The whole facility is very organized and clean.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Extremely thankful to have found Dr. Zhang. He is a pioneer and truly cares for his patients and does not look down on people. Truly wonderful experience. I wish I went sooner. I was hesitant to visit a doctor in the city because of the snobby attitudes, but was completely surprised by Dr. Zhang.
Don't wait, fertility is fragile.
Very kind and helpful. He was delicate in his words and was optimistic and honest. He was not pretentious or acted as if he was better or smarter than me. Excellent physician and human.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Very helpful, kind, gentle, and understanding.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The whole center is made with the idea to have patients feel calm and relaxed. As you enter, you see relaxing plants everywhere, relaxing music, and light colored walls. The waiting area is very comforting. They used a very smart system where by you see your name on a screen and it directs you where to go. I have never seen this at a doctor's before, and it's absolutely brilliant. It's much nicer than hearing nurses scream every second, not to mention more efficient. The whole facility is very organized and clean. The whole flow of the clinic works perfectly well. You don't have to wait long to be called. The phlebotomist are so gentle and they don't treat you different or negatively if you are afraid of needles. I felt pretty much no judgment, just kindness throughout the employees. This was very strange as I expected it to be filled with rough employees with attitude since it is nyc. But I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff is really well trained and respectful. I cannot think of any weaknesses.
3-4k for egg freezing
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr. Merhi used a mini-IVF protocol where I took clomid and letrozole and then Gonal-F injections for about one week. After that I took medication to prevent ovulation and then a trigger shot before the egg retrieval. For my frozen transfer I took estrogen and then progesterone in oil and progesterone suppositories...listened closely to our concerns from the beginning. After having 4 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVF Cycles at a different clinic, Dr. Merhi recognized my need for mini-IVF since the high doses of medication were potentially harming my eggs. I’m so lucky to have found Dr. Merhi.
Strengths [at New Hope Fertility Center]: Dr. Merhi is warm and caring and has a great sense of humor. He clearly communicated the protocol and reasoning behind it. He listened to my concerns he personally called me to answer my questions in a timely manner...Lise is the nurse in New Hope’s Long Island office. She is caring and compassionate and communicated with me via email and answered all my questions. She is the best!
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Merhi and the staff at New Hope were truly amazing. They explained everything clearly and tailored the protocol to meet my needs. I was more successful with their mini-IVF protocol than with my previous 2 cycles of conventional IVF. I would recommend them to anyone!
If you don’t understand something, call and speak to a nurse. They are very helpful!
Dr. Merhi listened closely to our concerns from the beginning. After having 4 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVF Cycles at a different clinic, Dr. Merhi recognized my need for mini-IVF since the high doses of medication were potentially harming my eggs. I’m so lucky to have found Dr. Merhi.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lise)
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strengths: Dr. Merhi is warm and caring and has a great sense of humor. He clearly communicated the protocol and reasoning behind it. He listened to my concerns he personally called me to answer my questions in a timely manner. I am convinced that I would not be pregnant right now if I did not find Dr. Merhi.
I went to monitoring appointments very early in the morning at both the Manhattan and Long Island offices. Manhattan office is very well run with large monitors telling you where to go for blood work and ultrasound. Manhattan office is much larger than Long Island but often more crowded.
My insurance covered a lot of it but I paid out of pocket for the ozone sauna therapy and the PRP procedure. I also had to pay about $2,000 for the egg retrieval and another $2,000 For transfer.
New Hope Fertility Center

Dr Olcha only performed the egg transfer and follow up post visits. He didn't not give me any meds other than progesterone and estradiol to help pregnancy...always made the time to see me during my visits and ask questions and answer my questions as well. He was the one who called me from the clinic to let me know I was pregnant which was a very nice personal touch to hear it from my doctor. He even called me on a Saturday his day off to check in on me the following week.
[The nurses at New Hope Fertility Center were] Always efficient, returned my calls and made sure to answer my questions...There was an issue with one of my embryos coming back after PGS testing as inconclusive. I had to insist the get the results but Dr Olcha stepped in and helped expedite the result so I could do the egg transfer with existing embryo from prior egg retrieval...My original doctor never took the time to perform my procedures or see me or speak to me after to inform me . I always had to follow up with him on my own. This was considered a weakness from my point of view
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Olcha is a caring and excellent doctor. He took over my case after I requested to switch to him from another doctor at clinic. From the very beginning of his care, he made me feel comfortable, and confident in his ability to help me get pregnant. He took the time to give me the true one on one care I was hoping for during this treatment, and always made sure to take the time to answer all of my questions and ease my concerns. Even though he was only my doctor for a short period during the egg transfer and beyond, he made me feel like I had been seeing him for years and treated me like a long time friend. He was always easy to talk to and has a good sense of humor and bedside manner. He is exactly the kind of doctor I wanted to have when I decided to do fertility treatments, so much that I wish he could deliver my baby too! I highly recommend Dr Olcha.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Go into your fertility treatment with high hopes and never stop believing that with the right doctor your baby dreams can come true.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr ok ha always made the time to see me during my visits and ask questions and answer my questions as well. He was the one who called me from the clinic to let me know I was pregnant which was a very nice personal touch to hear it from my doctor. He even called me on a Saturday his day off to check in on me the following week.
Describe the protocols Meir Olcha used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Oksana?)
Always efficient, returned my calls and made sure to answer my questions
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
New Hope is a great fertility clinic. I got a good feeling the very first time I walked in. The facilities are impressive and were always full of patients which made me think they must be doing something right. My original doctor never took the time to perform my procedures or see me or speak to me after to inform me . I always had to follow up with him on my own. This was considered a weakness from my point of view
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center.
$15k
What specific things went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
Meir Olcha

4 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
He [Dr. John Zhang] clearly told me and my husband what he can do or cannot do. He is very straightforward. He doesn't just say things to make you his patient.I would say although the procedure itself is painful and lengthy, you will spend the least time in Dr. Zhang's clinic compare with the others...I highly recommend... told us clearly that we will have higher possibility to succeed to transfer more embryos at one time however we may also end up with twins. We said we absolutely don't want twins so we choose to do single embryo transfer.
[The nurses at New Hope Fertility Center are] professional and friendly...clinic is running in a very efficient way. Professional and fast...I would say although the procedure itself is painful and lengthy no matter where you go, for the same thing, you will spend the least time in Dr. Zhang's clinic compare with the others. They are professional and have a efficient way to run their clinic as well. I highly recommend.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Zhang's clinic is running in a very efficient way. Professional and fast. He clearly told me and my husband what he can do or cannot do. He is very straightforward. He doesn't just say things to make you his patient. I have tried the other "famous doctor" before I went to him. I would say although the procedure itself is painful and lengthy, you will spend the least time in Dr. Zhang's clinic compare with the others. They are professional and have a efficient way to run their clinic as well. I highly recommend.
professional and friendly
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Dr. Zhang's clinic is running in a very efficient way. Professional and fast. I have tried the other "famous doctor" before I went to him. I would say although the procedure itself is painful and lengthy no matter where you go, for the same thing, you will spend the least time in Dr. Zhang's clinic compare with the others. They are professional and have a efficient way to run their clinic as well. I highly recommend.
It has been over 2 years. I don't recall the cost. Our insurance covered most of it. We might have paid 6-7K out of our own pocket.
They told us clearly that we will have higher possibility to succeed to transfer more embryos at one time however we may also end up with twins. We said we absolutely don't want twins so we choose to do single embryo transfer.
New Hope Fertility Center
[Dr. Zaher Merhi is] Honest, compassionate and very knowledgeable about his expertise. I never would have believed him if he told me I will get you pregnant but he did and was extremely gentle with the whole procedure. He’s wonderful at his job...I was in lutueal phase cycle when my eggs were retrieved because my first attempt was not successful. During the luteual phase cycle two eggs were retrieved and one genetically tested embryo day 6 blastocyst...I was not informed of some procedures but the doctor said he would take care of it for me.
All the nurses who [at New Hope Fertility Center] were very understanding and compassionate...I was not informed of some procedures but the doctor said he would take care of it for me...They have very updated resources than conventional...The only negative thing I can say is the employees having clear communication between all parties patients and within their environment...I was in lutueal phase cycle when my eggs were retrieved because my first attempt was not successful. During the luteual phase cycle two eggs were retrieved and one genetically tested embryo day 6 blastocyst was transferred on January 20, I’m 7 weeks pregnant and extremely grateful with outcome.
How was your experience with Zaher Merhi at New Hope Fertility Center?
Have faith in your doctor and follow what he tells you and trust the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Samantha Brown)
All the nurses who work were very understanding and compassionate
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Use new Hope fertility clinic their approach and their protocol I feel it makes alot more sense as far as the alternative choices that you have. I’m very pleased with my options. They have very updated resources than conventional
No we did not have elective single embryo. My request was implant the healthiest embryo for implantation

2022, Successful
Dr. Zeitoun is very knowledgeable in his profession. He was very comforting and caring when it came to guiding me through this process. He reassured me when I found out that I may have OHSS after completing the cycle. Dr. Zeitoun prepared me on what signs to look out for and what steps to take after completing the Egg Retrieval...answered all my questions in depth and helped/comforted me every step of the way...
The clinic [New Hope Fertility Center] is well run and gorgeous facility. Patient rooms and the OR are all well maintained and very inviting. Sonographers and Medical Assistants are always ready to help and answer all of my questions...Dr. Zeitoun has a wonderful attitude and way with patients. He is kind and definitely has the patient's best interest at heart...answered all my questions in depth and helped/comforted me every step of the way...
How was your experience with Khaled Zeitoun at New Hope Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Khaled Zeitoun at New Hope Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Khaled Zeitoun at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Zeitoun answered all my questions in depth and helped/comforted me every step of the way.
Describe the protocols Khaled Zeitoun used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I preped the Egg Freezing cycle with OCPs. When I was ready for stimulation I was given clomid, FSH and letrozol. I used orilissa tablets and a double trigger with Lupron.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The clinic is well run and gorgeous facility. Patient rooms and the OR are all well maintained and very inviting. Sonographers and Medical Assistants are always ready to help and answer all of my questions.
Khaled Zeitoun

2017 - 2020, Successful
Both my pregnancy were singleton single embryo transfer [with Dr. Zitao Liu]...He is very knowledgeable and understand every person different based on their situation...Very patient and when doing Egg retrieval he focus on retrieving max numbers. Also when transferring the embryos he is very delicate and ensures its placed in best position to implant...Natural cycle before transferring the embryo. Then taking Estrance and progesterone before the tranfer
It [monitoring hours at New Hope Fertility Center] was very convenient and their schedule works very well with working patients...Both my pregnancy were singleton single embryo transfer...Very organize. Will not change nothing. Continue doing what you do every day to make miracle happen. Taking blood and doing sonogram is super fast. Their system really works and has helped me achieved my 2nd pregnancy...Natural cycle before transferring the embryo. Then taking Estrance and progesterone before the tranfer
How was your experience with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
He is one of the best doctor New Hope has. Very patient and when doing Egg retrieval he focus on retrieving max numbers. Also when transferring the embryos he is very delicate and ensures its placed in best position to implant
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
He will make it happen. Have hope in his regimen they really work
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Zitao Liu used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Friendly
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
It was very convenient and their schedule works very well with working patients
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zitao Liu at New Hope Fertility Center.
Approx 10k
Describe Zitao Liu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
Both my pregnancy were singleton single embryo transfer
Zitao Liu
New Hope Fertility Center
He [Dr. Meir Olcha] was one of the only doctors who was open to trying to new things. And exploring possibilities of my failures such as undiagnosed endometriosis and empty follicle syndrome. He worked WITH me. And that felt amazing and we wound up having success...he would call and speak to Me after every failed retrieval. He was open to questions and trying different protocols. He understood me and was willing to help me as an individual and not just like everyone else...
The clinic [New Hope Fertility Center] was okay. The nurses were not. Communication was the worst part at that clinic. Strengths were that they will take any patient regardless of how low their levels are...[Dr. Meir Olcha] was open to questions and trying different protocols...He worked WITH me. And that felt amazing and we wound up having success...
How was your experience with Meir Olcha at New Hope Fertility Center?
He was one of the only doctors who was open to trying to new things. And exploring possibilities of my failures such as undiagnosed endometriosis and empty follicle syndrome. He worked WITH me. And that felt amazing and we wound up having success
Talk with him. Tell Him your concerns and things you’d like to try. And he likely will be open to it.
Because he would call and speak to Me after every failed retrieval. He was open to questions and trying different protocols. He understood me and was willing to help me as an individual and not just like everyone else
Too many to list. But what worked to help with empty follicles was a double trigger
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
I saw olcha at new hope. The clinic was okay. The nurses were not. Communication was the worst part at that clinic. Strengths were that they will take any patient regardless of how low their levels are
Describe Meir Olcha's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
Meir Olcha