Genetic counseling: Offered
850-857-3733
2344 Centerville Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850-325-6672
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC to a friend?

2 doctors
The nursing staff really shine here [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology]. The nurse who often talked me through procedures or answered my questions was always kind and thorough...The clinic is incredibly thoughtful and friendly...Both the doctor and the clinic always treated me with consideration and respect. They were very considerate of my low tolerance for blood draws and always let me lay down and take my time and even brought me snacks if I was woozy after. They were warm and remembered my name and my case and all hugged me at my last appointment. I'm truly sad to leave!
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
The clinic is incredibly thoughtful and friendly. My only complaint was that they required my husband to do a sperm analysis despite the fact that he had previously had one in recent years and there wasn't much reason to think he had a problem. They will not treat you without doing that. I understand wanting all the information, so it wasn't a huge deal, only a small frustration for us in particular.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
The nursing staff really shine here. The nurse who often talked me through procedures or answered my questions was always kind and thorough. The ultrasound tech would always chat with me while she did the ultrasound. My favorite nurse in the office always drew my blood, and she took me from passing out after blood draws to easily getting my blood drawn without a problem. They were very considerate of my fear of needles and let me lay down and respected my request to not tell me when they were sticking me, but just make small talk to distract me instead. The women who worked at the desk also always remembered my name and were very friendly. I adore the nursing staff here. They seemed absolutely thrilled for me when I got pregnant, and I wish I could stay at this office throughout my pregnancy!
How was your experience with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Dr. Delaney was always friendly and warm. She took the time to explain things to me, but also didn't talk down to me when she realized I already understood how a certain drug or process would work. I met with her twice for consultation and she came to a few of my ultrasounds to check my progress.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
The first cycle spent with her is a testing cycle. I thought it would be a real attempt at getting pregnant and found out after the fact that the first cycle was purely meant for her to check how everything worked. This is a good procedure, but I wish I had realized going into the first cycle that it wasn't expected to result in pregnancy.
Describe the protocols Meaghan A. Delaney used in your cycles at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC and their degree of success.
For my PCOS, Dr. Delaney prescribed Letrozole and a trigger shot. She also put me on a thyroid medication, a medication to lower my prolactin levels, and Ovasitol.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
My costs were very reasonable and my insurance covered most of it. I did not have IVF or IUI, so I can't say what costs are affiliated with those.
Pensacola
[New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology-Panama City] is small which made me nervous at first but it turned out to be nice because it didn’t seem to be as busy as a bigger clinic might be. I had a number of appointments during my treatment cycle so it was nice to have the ease of scheduling a smaller clinic provided so I didn’t miss too much work. No negatives that I recall!...Terri [nurse] was very friendly and treated us like family. She did most of the monitoring appointments and educated us on injections. She also walked us through all of the paperwork for treatment. Her staff included Rachel who was another nurse who helped with our monitoring appointments and Tara was an assistant at who did blood work and helped check us in and schedule appointments.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
The office (Panama city) is small which made me nervous at first but it turned out to be nice because it didn’t seem to be as busy as a bigger clinic might be. I had a number of appointments during my treatment cycle so it was nice to have the ease of scheduling a smaller clinic provided so I didn’t miss too much work. No negatives that I recall!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barry Ripps at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Dr. Ripps was very personable and took time to get to know us. He has a presentation that I’m sure he uses on everyone the first time but then he followed up and educated us on our own situation and with an indivudualized plan for our case.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Terri)
Terri was very friendly and treated us like family. She did most of the monitoring appointments and educated us on injections. She also walked us through all of the paperwork for treatment. Her staff included Rachel who was another nurse who helped with our monitoring appointments and Tara was an assistant at who did blood work and helped check us in and schedule appointments.
How was your experience with Barry Ripps at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Dr. Ripps is extremely patient, kind and trustworthy. He has a lot of experience and doesn’t waste time. We felt he was very thorough in testing and this helped us to avoid wasting our time and money on treatments that weren’t going to yield success. He was very encouraging from the start and very welcoming. He explained everything so we could easily understand what lied ahead in our treatment protocol.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barry Ripps at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Ask questions and listen to the information/instructions provided! He will be there with you every step of the way, but expects you to read and learn from the pamphlets and packets of information provided. Being prepared helps your appointments to be more efficient.
Describe the protocols Barry Ripps used in your cycles at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC and their degree of success.
We had the option to do a stimulation approach to encourage a higher number of eggs due to lower ovarian reserve, but we chose to do a normal approach to avoid having too many leftover embryos. This worked out perfectly for us. We had exactly what we needed to achieve pregnancy. We used menopur, gonal f, and cetrotide.
Describe Barry Ripps's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
When we were educated on the process, it was made clear that a singleton pregnancy is safer and transfer of 1 quality embryo was the goal. We ended up with only 2 embryos at day 5, and 1 was ahead of the other in terms of growth. It was encouraged that we consider transferring both for the best chance of achieving pregnancy. It was explained that both weren’t expected to implant, but we understood the possibility. We had a singleton pregnancy. It seems they typically encourage single embryo transfers, but it is absolutely a case by case basis; we really appreciated this!
Panama City

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Barry Ripps at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.

[New LIFE- Panama City is a] Small office and sometimes running behind but you will never feel rushed! The entire staff is so supportive and helpful! Terri has great experience and Rachel is younger but also fantastic! Tara helps with scheduling and blood work and is so kind and helpful! All of them make you feel at ease and like family! They genuinely want you to be successful! This clinic location is super convenient for where I live and I was able to do monitoring and injection training here. Retrieval and transfer were in Pensacola and that staff was also amazing! I recommend getting a hotel and staying close to the clinic before retrieval, if possible, since it’s a bit of a drive
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Dr Ripps was informative, communicated as if he genuinely cared and had an individualized treatment plan
Terri was so patient, kind and experienced! She has the perfect combo of professionalism and genuine care for patients successful outcomes. We felt like family! Rachel was another nurse we worked with and she was also amazing! So friendly and professional!
Dr Ripps was extremely knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. He gave information in a straight forward and honest manner. We never felt rushed or pressured through the process and are so thankful for his expertise and assistance in helping us grow our family!
Ask questions and rest assured that you can be confident Dr Ripps will do his best to help you!
We used menopur and gonal for our cycle. Dosages were adjusted based on response. We had 7-8 follicles looking like they’d give us eggs. 5 were retrieved and all were mature. By transfer day, we had 2 left.

Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
Full blood workup with ultrasound was around $700...Untrasound and blood test was about $200...Consultations were around $230...Seamen analysis was $85...IUI quote was $1800 [costs at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology]...I would have to say that this clinic tries to keep appointments on time and they get you in and out quickly. I wish that they would have an online portal so I can print out results, pay online, or send an instand message if I have an emergency. It is often difficult to get a hold of a nurse right away. You almost always have to leave a message if you are an established patient.
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
I was not rushed. He took time to explain the steps we were going to take, he answered questions I had, and went into detail what was going on with mine and my husbands body.
The Nursing staff have been super positive and sweet. They are quick and gentle when performing tests. Everyone is down to earth and you can tell they have your best interest at heart.
Barry is a good listener. Anytime I had a question he answered it fully to the best of his ability. He was patient and took his time when we met. He got the ball rolling and did not dilly dally around.
Font be afraid to ask questions. Barry will more than happy to answer.
Dr Berry ordered and checked my husbands seamen analysis. He ordered a repeat after low count, low motility and low morphology were detected. He ran bloodwork on me. -Bloodwork came back that I had low Vitamin D and high prolactin levels. I was told to up my Vitamin D to 800mg and was put on Bromocriptine 2.5mg 1/2 a pill every night. - Ran bloodwork again after a month and they upped my Vitamin D to 5000mg. -My prolactin levels are currently where they should be, however I am still on the bromocryptine. I was put on Letrozole for a cycle. During which I had a transvaginal ultrasound done to check lining of my uterus, egg size, and egg quantity during the beginning of my cycle and then again during the middle of my cycle. - Everything came back normal He performed a hysteroscopy -Came back that I did not have any fibroids or cysts. I had a HSG Dye test done -Showing that both my tubes were open. I had a laproscopy done. -(Burned off a tiny spot that could or could not have been endometriosis) My husbands sperm count came back again with low count, low motility, and low morphology. My husband had his hormones tested (TSH, LH, Prolactin, Testosterone) -Was in the normal range. Husband had a scrotal ultrasound performed -Showing good blood flow and no obstructions Husband had Genetic testing done -Came back normal My husband was then referred to an urologist.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barry Ripps at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Full blood workup with ultrasound was around $700 Untrasound and blood test was about $200 Consultations were around $230 Seamen analysis was $85 IUI quote was $1800
- N/A
Pensacola

Know they [New Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology] are a growing practice. Its very different from when we originally started seeing them back in 2015. So sometimes it takes awhile for them to call you back. Unless it's ivf week.. they say during that time they are on egg time! So they call you back day or night immediately.... Kathleen is a Godsend! I absolutely love her. She basically runs the Mobile, Al office and the Biloxi office. She takes all my calls, all my questions.
European, Other
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Know they are a growing practice. Its very different from when we originally started seeing them back in 2015. So sometimes it takes awhile for them to call you back. Unless it's ivf week.. they say during that time they are on egg time! So they call you back day or night immediately.
She knew we were very hesitant to start meeting with her because we we're so lucky with Dr. Ripps, but she really got to know us and was really comforting. She and I instantly clicked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kathleen)
Kathleen is a Godsend! I absolutely love her. She basically runs the Mobile, Al office and the Biloxi office. She takes all my calls, all my questions. When we found out we were going to miscarry she just let me cry with her and she held me and just comforted me. She is absolutely amazing. If I had to give a score from 1-10.. I would give her 100!
What specific things went wrong at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Instantly I liked her. She found ways to explain things to me because I always felt I had a million questions, even though we had done this before. She never once compared our first ivf cycle to this one and that made me happy, because every Ivf cycle is different.
She is full of warm and fuzzies but she is also honest. But even if she has to give bad news, she breaks it to you ever so gently.
My body tends to take medicine very well. The only time she compared our first cycle to the second was when looking at my egg retrieval and how many we got to day 5. So with that being said she increased my meds for our second round so we could have a better chance of having frozen embryos. Other then that we were pretty text book. Did the shots for 9 nights. Trigger shot then egg retrieval. We did a 5 day transfer and we were told it was a beautiful embryo. Unfortunately we lost it. So now we are waiting to do our next cycle. That was also absed in Dr. Delaney. We could have done a mid cycle transfer, but she really wanted my body to heal and be ready for our hopeful transfer at the end of October.
We were very lucky the first time with Ivf, it was completely covered. This time not so much. We had to pay almost $3000 in just our testing. Then $8700 for the ivf cycle. And because we miscarried, I am going to have to pay another $2900 for a frozen embryo transfer.
Pensacola

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.

You will not see the doctor at every appt here in [New LIFE] Panama City but he does review all charts and changes in treatment plan. There is a slight delay in knowing exactly what is next if there are changes because of this. It's a small office where you get to know all the staff and they know you.... Terri the nurse practitioner for the clinic. She is knowledgeable and compassionate with results. No one wants to hear that their cycle is canceled or that they have a negative pregnancy test. Terri promptly returns phone calls when there are questions.
European, Latino
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
You will not see the doctor at every appt here in Panama City but he does review all charts and changes in treatment plan. There is a slight delay in knowing exactly what is next if there are changes because of this. It's a small office where you get to know all the staff and they know you.
He was factual and direct with information but also made jokes and laughed with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Terri Bishop)
My husband and I both attended the appointment to decide the course of treatment. Although ivf was an option it was not presented as the only option. I did not feel he was pushy at all. He is very factual, candid and to the point. He also was able to joke around and laugh with us. I was happy with the treatment plan.
I feel like he will give you the best options and if that is ivf, then he would direct you to that immediately.
I did IUIs first with femara. Protocol for first egg retrieval was 75mg gonal-f. I did not respond that cycle for egg retrieval and did timed intercourse which was unsuccessful. For second egg retrieval, we used gonal-f, Menopur and one other I can't recall. Egg retrieval was successful with 18 eggs retrieved that produced 2 embryos.
My insurance paid for diagnostic testing: hsg, genetic testing, saline us. All costs of the cycles were my responsibility. IUIs were $1200 I think. Egg retrieval was $8700 for all monitoring and procedures. Each transfer will be $2700.
They only transfer one embryo based on age. I am ok with this as I do not desire multiples.
Panama City

If I'm unsure of a symptom she'll [the nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] get me in for a scan to make sure everything is ok. She never makes me feel like I'm overreacting about anything. She's so compassionate and makes sure I feel taken care of at all times. She's always very attuned to my husband. When my third IUI was changed to timed intercourse, she specifically asked how he would handle the change. She's gotten to know both of us, and she was worried he would be disappointed. Tara is the other nurse in my office, and she is also phenomenal. She typically handles my blood work and scheduling. She's always taken good care of me, even when I blacked out during my first round of blood work. She's kind, compassionate and extremely dedicated to her patients. She's stayed after-hours more than once to followup on a question I asked.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
I like that my clinic has so many offices, but it's a strength and a weakness. Dr. Delaney works primarily out of the Pensacola office, and we live in Panama City. It would be difficult for us to travel to Pensacola for treatments, so the satellite office is a lifesaver. We did have to travel to Pensacola for our review with Dr. Delaney once my diagnostic cycle was complete. She's only able to be in our office a few times a month, but it has been increasing.
When Dr. Delaney delivered the news about my low AMH numbers and diminished ovarian reserve, she was very sincere and seemed a little upset with the diagnosis. She was very transparent about our chances with different treatments, and I never felt like I was imposing on her, even as I sat crying in her office.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Rachel )
Rachel is everything I could have hoped for in a care coordinator. She is extremely reliable and understanding. She gave me her cell phone number immediately and has always responded. If I'm unsure of a symptom she'll get me in for a scan to make sure everything is ok. She never makes me feel like I'm overreacting about anything. She's so compassionate and makes sure I feel taken care of at all times. She's always very attuned to my husband. When my third IUI was changed to timed intercourse, she specifically asked how he would handle the change. She's gotten to know both of us, and she was worried he would be disappointed. Tara is the other nurse in my office, and she is also phenomenal. She typically handles my blood work and scheduling. She's always taken good care of me, even when I blacked out during my first round of blood work. She's kind, compassionate and extremely dedicated to her patients. She's stayed after-hours more than once to followup on a question I asked.
Dr. Delaney is approachable and typically lighthearted, but she does double-down when it comes to clinical care. She takes great care to make decisions that are best for me, even if they aren't the ones I would gravitate towards. She always explains things and makes sure I understand. She doesn't get caught up in medical jargon.
She's definitely an empathetic person. If you're looking for someone who will keep you at arms length (might be someone's cup of tea!), then she isn't the dr for you.
Overall, our goal has been to stimulate 3-4 follicles per cycle. I've been prescribed increasing doses of Femara - starting at 7.5mg the first cycle and 10mg the last two (including the current one). The first IUIs were relatively textbook, with an increased number of follicles each time. The third has been downgraded to timed intercourse due to a high risk of multiples. Here is a breakdown of the follicles from each cycle: First IUI: Came into this cycle off of birth control. Took Femara 7.5mg for 5 days. I only had one follicle this cycle - 32mm. My lining was 7 in trilaminar. I was given a trigger shot with an IUI 24 hours later. This resulted in a negative Beta test. Second IUI: This cycle started straight from the last IUI with no birth control or estrogen pills. Took Femara 10mg for 5 days. This resulted in one 19mm, one 17mm, and three 14mm follicles. My lining was 7 in trilaminar. Due to their size, Dr. Delaney approved the IUI despite the number. I was given a trigger shot with an IUI 26 hours later. This resulted in a negative Beta test. Third IUI turned Timed Intercourse: Came into this cycle off of birth control. Took Femara 10mg for 5 days. This resulted in one 22mm, one 20mm, one 18mm, one 16mm on my right ovary and a 13mm on my left. My lining was 9 in trilaminar. Because of the size and number of follicles and the increased size of my lining, Dr. Delaney didn't feel comfortable proceeding with the IUI. I was given the trigger shot with instructions for timed intercourse over the next 3 days. I am currently a week and a half away from a beta test for the results of this cycle.
My insurance covered the costs for diagnostic care with the exception of the hysteroscopy. We pay a dr visit copay each time we see Dr. Delaney. Each IUI cycle is out of pocket and covers all of our monitoring and blood work. Medications are covered by insurance with just a copay, and the trigger shot is out of pocket.
Panama City
Our initial consult with Dr. Ripps & Mrs. Linda [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] was around $150. We had different blood test and other things done along with way that all added up to be close to $1500 if I remember correctly. We financed approx. $14000 for the IVF cycle and the medicine...I was incredibly thankful for the organization, patience, bed-side manner & encouragement that the Tallahassee Office provided during this whole process.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
I was incredibly thankful for the organization, patience, bed-side manner & encouragement that the Tallahassee Office provided during this whole process. I would HIGHLY recommend NewLife to anyone trying to conceive. Mrs. DeAnna and Mrs. Linda treated us with the best care and were always super helpful with any questions/concerns that we had.
Every time we entered the Tallahassee office we were always greeted by our first name. Mrs. Linda & Mrs. DeAnna were always so caring and made us feel right at home. I am SO thankful for the excellent care that we have received from the Tallahassee office.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: DeAnna)
I was referred to NewLife by my OB office in Thomasville, Georgia. We used the Tallahassee office for our visits & we couldn't have been more pleased. Mrs. DeAnna & Mrs. Linda made us feel just like family and that we belonged there! I was so thankful for the bond we created & they have both been so amazing & encouraging throughout our journey! If you are in the South Georgia/North Florida area and are looking for a fertility clinic, I HIGHLY recommend NewLife!
We met Dr. Ripps in the Tallahassee office for the first time & he was so amazing. I felt like we bonded and he felt very confident that we could get pregnant via IVF with no issues. I informed him of the permanent BC I had placed and that was the only issue as to why we couldn't conceive on our own. He was so informative about the process & encouraged us to do IVF.
Make your appointment now! Don't wait! Every case is so different, due to different fertility issues, but I can assure you that Dr. Ripps & his staff with take the best care of you!
We immediately started Pre-Natal vitamins. We started with Birth Control pills for a month to get cyst on my ovaries to go down and that worked like a charm. Next we started our Menopur (150) & Follistim (150) for 10 days with Ganirelix starting on day 8 and then we pulled the trigger on day 11! We had our ER in Pensacola on Sat. April 7th at 6:30 AM and transfer was on Thursday, April 12. We had a Blood test on Wednesday, April 18th and it was positive and numbers tripled on Friday, April 20th. We are SO thankful for Dr. Ripps & his staff for such amazing care.
Our initial consult with Dr. Ripps & Mrs. Linda was around $150. We had different blood test and other things done along with way that all added up to be close to $1500 if I remember correctly. We financed approx. $14000 for the IVF cycle and the medicine.
Tallahassee

NEW LIFE does not treat patients with known donor sperm/eggs so we have switched to a clinic that does. ... Each person is warm and caring and very knowledgeable! When I was buying medications, which was totally over whelming, Deanna (main nurse for Tallahassee) was way more willing to help than I expected. She communicated via email and phone, and even gave me her cell for questions and concerns after egg retrieval. Head nurse Linda goes over IVF paperwork and details with you and is just wonderful!
European, Latino
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
New Leaders in fertility are extremely organized and caring. It does take a while to see Dr. Ripps, which can feel like forever when you are in the beginning of such a crazy journey, but I understand since they have branches throughout the Florida panhandle. The nurses and staff are also highly knowledgeable. I wish I could back up my evaluation with a success story but we didn't have any luck with IVF and are moving on to a donor. NEW LIFE does not treat patients with known donor sperm/eggs so we have switched to a clinic that does.
The nurses and staff at New Life (I've had an experience in the Tallahassee, Pensacola and Panama City offices) are kind, warm and encouraging. Head nurse Linda Fricke is extremely thorough and honest, ready to answer all and any question she can. They all know me when I call the office. Dr. Ripps is a little hard to get a vibe from at first but he's very calm and caring. It is a smaller clinic which helps facilitate a good feeling .
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Deanna )
The nursing staff is wonderful. Each person is warm and caring and very knowledgeable! When I was buying medications, which was totally over whelming, Deanna (main nurse for Tallahassee) was way more willing to help than I expected. She communicated via email and phone, and even gave me her cell for questions and concerns after egg retrieval. Head nurse Linda goes over IVF paperwork and details with you and is just wonderful!
Dr. Ripps is confident and knowledgeable though can sometimes seem dismissive, but he isn't! "Dry" is a good way of describing him, and that's fine, but he clearly cares and we never felt rushed or not cared for. Our first cycle failed due to poor fertilization. I found that you just have to keep asking Dr. Ripps questions, come prepared and advocate for yourself. He is hesitant to try new techniques, test etc. I would say he's conservative in his approach which can work great for some people.
Be prepared with questions because Dr. Ripps likes to get straight to the point without using much filler. I needed answers and explanations for everything (whether it was a why or a why not) but he isn't much for entertaining those and he's pretty blunt. That's ok, just be prepared! You also meet with Head Nurse Linda who is all about the details and can fill that void if you need it.
We are dealing with severe male factory infertility. My husband was put on clomid (3 different doctors agree), we added supplements and continued to eat well as we already do. Between two doctors, all his panels were run and show no known genetic issues (though male factor science is lacking), and other tests are good too. For me, I was a super straight forward very easy case for egg retrieval. I stemmed for 7 days and they retrieved 12 eggs (10 mature) which is a great number! In the end, we had zero blasts due to poor fertilization. We used TESA retrieved sperm for our second IVF cycle. 15 eggs were retrieved and we ended with 2 blasts. Neither resulted in a pregnancy. We are moving on to known donor sperm IUIs with another clinic.
Appointments are not covered by insurance in Florida. Each visit is a little over $100. Semen analysis are around $70. Our first IVF round which included ICSI, a frozen semen sample and freezing for left over embryos (might be forgetting something) was $10,500. Medications were around $3000.00 or so. We didn't do a transfer or have embryos to freeze so we were refunded close to $1000.00. Our second IVF was a little less though (med prices were also a little less) we had two transfers which total around $3000.00 each with meds and such. Though these prices always change a bit.
Dr. Ripps discourages transferring more than one embryo in most circumstances.
Tallahassee

This clinic [New LIFE] is small but personable. They know me and my husband by name and don't have to refer to a medical chart to remember us or our protocol. At our first appointment, we were given a price list up front and procedures were explained in detail....During our IVF cycle, we had to travel to the Pensacola office for both the egg retrieval and transfer. Both of the staff at the Tallahassee office traveled there and were with us during the entire process.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
This clinic is small but personable. They know me and my husband by name and don't have to refer to a medical chart to remember us or our protocol. At our first appointment, we were given a price list up front and procedures were explained in detail. I left the office relieved that I had a list to help me keep all of our appointments and procedures straight. During our IVF cycle, we had to travel to the Pensacola office for both the egg retrieval and transfer. Both of the staff at the Tallahassee office traveled there and were with us during the entire process. My nurse, Deanna, was even in the room during my egg retrieval. That made the process feel much more comfortable, to see a familiar face. And finally, when we found out our IVF cycle was not successful, we were met with compassion and encouragement from the entire staff. They were quick to express their disappointment for us, but their hope that we would get our sweet baby soon!
Dr. Ripps took time in appointments to get to know my husband and I. He made small talk and we both felt very comfortable with him before we even jumped into the medical explanations. When our IVF cycle failed, the first thing he said to me in the appointment afterwards was a kind, genuine apology that we were not successful. This was huge, and I felt that he saw me as a human experiencing sadness over a failed cycle as opposed to just another patient to deal with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Deanna)
Where to begin.... Deanna and Linda at the Tallahassee office were always quick to listen, explain, and walk me through injections (especially the first couple of days, I had lots of questions!) They gave me their cell phone numbers during our treatment and encouraged me to call with any questions or concerns. These ladies made infertility treatment much less intimidating. They were always prepared with calendars for medications and specific instructions for appointments or injections. I cannot rave enough about this office staff.
Dr. Ripps did a great job explaining the process to us, and what he felt our best options were for a successful pregnancy. We appreciated his candidness and willingness to listen to our hesitations and concerns. For a doctor, he was quick to listen and given the difficult circumstances that infertility provides, knowing that our doctor would listen to our concerns was important.
He does have an unexpected, quirky sense of humor- which is appreciated (by us, anyway!) once understood!
As we were dealing with Male Factor, the protocol combined two injections for egg growth and one injection to help even out follicle growth. We underwent egg retrieval and a fresh five day transfer. We were not successful this time, but have already received our protocol for our second cycle. We will be increasing some of the injections to hopefully increase egg supply, and undergoing the TESE procedure for sperm retrieval.
IVF cycle- $8,500. This did not include the ordered medications. All initial appointments and procedures were not included in this, and were usually a minimum of $85 and went up depending on what tests were being done or what procedures were done.
We only had one to transfer, but for our specific case, and given our ages (both in our 20s) he did not want us to consider anything other than a single embryo transfer, as it simply carries fewer complications in pregnancy.
Tallahassee

There were times I would have to call [New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] more than once, leave messages, and try for over a week to get someone to call me back. The staff is very friendly (especially Kelly and Whitney) and make you feel welcome and like a person...IUI was approximately $900 + costs of medicine... I am not sure of their hygiene practices however, as they clean speculums and leave them in the common restroom where they could easily be contaminated.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
They were always easy and accommodating with my work schedule. Staff is very nice and pleasant. I am not sure of their hygiene practices however, as they clean speculums and leave them in the common restroom where they could easily be contaminated.
At times, the office was difficult to get a hold of. The transfer of information was not always seamless. I would have to call their office multiple times before someone would call me back. The office staff was very personable and made me feel welcome. They appear to genuinely care about your well-being and success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kayley)
There were times I would have to call more than once, leave messages, and try for over a week to get someone to call me back. The staff is very friendly (especially Kelly and Whitney) and make you feel welcome and like a person.
Based on the feedback from the primary physician at this office, it appears that she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
Be aware of your options and have lots of questions. Bring something to write on because she gives you a lot of information.
I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally.
IUI was approximately $900 + costs of medicine. They were very helpful in obtaining medication through Apothecary by Design.
Describe Meaghan A. Delaney's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.

Endometriosis, Male Factor
They [New LIFE] treated us like family and we are now back there and still remembered us and asked how we were and as a family. Just so kind and loving.... They all were so welcoming and warm. Even when I wanted to just break down and cry they all gave hugs and always told me how strong I was. They always called and checked on us as a couple. And when we did get pregnant the first time they all called and even got to meet our son.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Read all your paperwork! They explain a lot to you but you tend to forget things. So just make sure you always go through your pamphlets because it's all there for you. I necessarily don't know of any weaknesses for them because they we're always so on top of things.
They treated us like family and we are now back there and still remembered us and asked how we were and as a family. Just so kind and loving.
He was a very direct person but also compassionate. He talked differently to me then my husband based on our personalities. He made us feel so comfortable that even when we just recently moved we KNEW that we needed to go back to him and wouldn't trust anyone else to go through this process with.
Ask questions because he will answer everything. He will not hide anything from you. Very honest man.
We did an iui first because we hadn't gotten back the results of my husband's sperm sample. He had a sample that had to be sent off to see how badly his male infertility was. So we gave you a shot. But the day iui came he was very honest and said we would only have maybe a 5% chance of getting pregnant with it (they just got my husband's results that morning) but we still wanted to move forward. He was very honest that we needed to icsi route and even after the iui he said he would call and check on me which was very reassuring. When I obviously didn't get pregnant, he promised icsi was our goto to have a baby. And he was right! He was just so kinda and reassuring the whole time.
We had really good insurance this first time. We just had to put the $2000 for the surgery and we actually glended up getting $1500 back. But this time with this new insurance we have, we only have coverage for testing. Nothing else is covered.
Our insurance had fertility coverage with my husband's old company and it only covered 1 embryo, so no topic ever came up to have 2 transferred.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
They [nurses at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] are wonderful - kind, compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. They felt like friends after a few visits...The clinic staff and doctors are great. ...Expect wonderful care and you will receive it! Their strengths are knowledge and a caring compassionate demeanor. The only weakness was I occasionally had to wait more than 30 minutes for my appointment.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
The clinic staff and doctors are great. I cannot say enough good things. Expect wonderful care and you will receive it! Their strengths are knowledge and a caring compassionate demeanor. The only weakness was I occasionally had to wait more than 30 minutes for my appointment.
Dr. Ripps is caring, patient, and made sure we had all of the information and all of our questions were answered. He provided an outline of treatment options and let us choose what was right for us.
They are wonderful - kind, compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. They felt like friends after a few visits.
Dr. Ripps is knowledgeable and caring. He is patient and explains everything to you in as much detail as you desire. He’s a skilled surgeon and I had the easiest recovery from my laparoscopic surgery that he performed than all of the prior three abdominal surgeries.
Trust him and share all of your questions and concerns.
He orders blood work for me and a semen analysis for my husband. Both cans back with good results, so he recommended using ovulation meds to get me ovulating on my left side (I only have on tube) each month, but I elected to have him perform a laparoscopic surgery to break up adhesions from prior surgeries. Once the surgery was complete, we completed one medicated ovulation cycle and got pregnant!
Coats for bloodwork, HSG, ultrasounds, a laparoscopic procedure and office visits but I don’t know the total cost.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Unexplained
The staff at New Leaders in Fertility is AMAZING - I do not have have better things to say about my nursing team. They were with me every step of the way - through the bad times and the good ones. I honestly don't know what we would have done without them during this process... The clinic is truly a great clinic. Insurance coverage can be an issue, but that is standard with fertility related issues. Other than that, they were always welcoming, very helpful when I had questions, and incredibly organized when it comes to scheduling.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Unexplained
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
Dr. Ripps was a great doctor and was very informative every step of the way. We appreciated his help, knowledge and expertise throughout the entire process. There were times that we did not see him in appointments; however, there was always another professional to help with questions that we had. Although we were with the clinic for a little over two years before a positive result, he did everything he could to get us to that outcome, and we are so appreciative.
Be patient.
We started off with lots of testing. Then we moved on to oral and injectable drugs for about 8 Ovulation Induction cycles. After that, we moved to IVF treatment. One cycle was cancelled because my body did not respond to medication; however, Dr. Ripps adjusted the medication and the second round of IVF was successful.
Pensacola

The staff at the clinic [New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] are wonderful, and the facility is clean and inviting. I don't think that anything needs to change at all. I feel comfortable every time that I am here. I think everything was handled correctly at all times...The nurses were incredibly helpful. They always returned calls, knew my name immediately, and worked with me at all times. I felt that I could trust them.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
The staff at the clinic are wonderful, and the facility is clean and inviting. I don't think that anything needs to change at all. I feel comfortable every time that I am here. I think everything was handled correctly at all times.
I was treated kindly at all times. Even when I had "stupid" questions, I never felt that I was wasting anyone's time.
I felt that the doctors were incredibly compassionate and helpful. They called to check in, and answered all questions I had. I felt they were rooting for me at all times. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone else and feel that they did a lot for my husband and me.
Follow the instructions and trust the process.
I had intravenous drugs to stimulate my ovaries, with attempts at natural conception which did not work. After doing more in depth investigation of my husband's sperm we realized that male infertility was the problem. I went through IVF and had 11 embryos formed. We transferred one with a chemical pregnancy, one with a negative pregnancy, and two which are currently at 7 weeks.
There were extensive costs involved, but we were prepared to pay them.
Pensacola

Nursing staff [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] was warm, personable, knowledgeable, and familiar with my treatment plan and goals. I can't say enough good things about them...The clinic is conveniently located, clean, and it was easy to make appointments that accommodated my work schedule. Staff is great...We spent around $900 on a diagnosis, $3,000 on a medicated IUI, and $16,000 on IVF out of pocket (no insurance converge). This includes medications. The IUI cycle itself was $1800 and the IVF package (which included ICSI) was $9200.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
All staff were personable and knew details of our diagnosis and goals.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Linda is the IVF coordinator, Deanna is the nurse at my local clinic.)
Nursing staff was warm, personable, knowledgeable, and familiar with my treatment plan and goals. I can't say enough good things about them.
Dr. Ripps is very detail oriented and direct. He inspires confidence while also managing expectations. His practice is evidence-based and he is good at communicating realistic outcomes. I asked him a lot of questions about how he created our treatment plan and he always had clear answers.
Be prepared to take notes, it's a lot of information.
I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did one medicated IUI cycle, my understanding is expectations were pretty low but it was an opportunity to see how I responded to medication without spending the full amount on an IVF cycle. I did not get pregnant. Next cycle we made medication adjustments and did IVF with ICSI and a fresh transfer. I'm 31 weeks pregnant now.
Dr. Ripps recommended two embryos based on my age (39). We transferred two. Both implanted but only one grew into a baby.

2012 - 2016
All of the staff at NewLife is absolutely wonderful! I couldn't have wished for a better IVF coordinator than Linda. She was so friendly and warm and made sure you knew she was rooting for you. She was always there to answer any questions I had and made sure I knew I could call her anytime. When my first IVF cycle failed and she made the call to confirm, I could hear the compassion in her voice and it was comforting.
2012 - 2016
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
The clinic is inviting and the staff knows you by name. They work with you tomschedule appointments that work for your schedule. I felt very comfortable there.
Dr. Ripps remembered my husband and I each time we met with him. He was very patient and answered any questions we had. He was very detailed in describing what to expect with each cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Linda Fricke)
Dr. Ripps was very personable and easy to communicate with. He cracked jokes with my husband and I to ease our nerves before our transfers, but was also very serious when the time called for it. He was very detailed in explaining our diagnosis and answered my questions. We knew exactly what to expect going into each cycle and each cycle was spot on with what was predicted.
Don't be afraid to ask quearions. He is there to help you and makes sure that you know it.
Our IUI cycles, unmedicated were around $800. Our first IVF cycle was around $10,000 and the 2nd and 3rd were each $7,000, not including medications.
This wasn't applicable to us because we only had 1 embryo each time.

2017 - 2019
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
The entire clinical staff [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] was professional and took a vested interest in me as a person...The costs and pricing were fair and significantly less that other clinics we priced in the area...I was continuously impressed with the professionalism, sincerity, and communication of all New Life employees. Do not be afraid to ask questions. All calls are answered and messages returned promptly.
2017 - 2019
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Dr. Ripps displayed a true interest in me and my situation as a person. I was impressed by the individual care and attention I received.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
The entire clinical staff was professional and took a vested interest in me as a person.
Dr. Ripps is a passionate and caring physician who is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He took the time to fully explain treatment plans and answer all questions. We could not have been any happier with all of our experiences with Dr. Ripps.
Trust Dr. Ripps. He has an evidence-based approach to his treatment plan and they do work.
Dr. Ripps discusses weight loss and dietary changes. He immediately suggested a variety of vitamins to combat my deficiencies. We used a variety of medications until we found the correct plan for me.
Pensacola

They [New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] are great from start to finish . Easy to fill out beginner paperwork and they are very kind when it comes to payment . Everyone from the front desk to the nurses are all kind and compassionate. I actually looked forward to going to the office . They make you feel welcomed each and every time you come in... Dr. ripps was in contact with me throughout treatment on the good and bad days . He would make phone calls after hours to explain what part of the process was working and what needed to be changed .
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
They are great from start to finish . Easy to fill out beginner paperwork and they are very kind when it comes to payment . Everyone from the front desk to the nurses are all kind and compassionate. I actually looked forward to going to the office . They make you feel welcomed each and every time you come in .
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
She’s the best ! Great communicator , always reassuring and you felt like she was really on your team !
Dr Ripps was thorough with our game plan from the beginning. He kept our hope high and we thank him for that and for all the after hour phone calls . Communication was always clear and proactive . We always had a back up plan and for those cycles that did get cancelled he made us understand why and what we would do next time to prevent it .
Don’t give up . Keep going !
We started out with a lose dose of stims but that cycle did get cancelled . The next time we upped the dosage but a very rare event happened and i didn’t respond to the trigger shot . 3rd time was perfect dosage !
Pensacola

They [New LIFE] are easy to get a hold of on the phone and are pretty good about returning calls and providing information quickly. They make you feel welcomed. I would like to see the doctor more often but I think I will now that the initial screenings and tests are done and we have a plan to move forward with treatment...I have worked mostly with Terrry. She was honest and open, personable, and really sweet.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
They are easy to get a hold of on the phone and are pretty good about returning calls and providing information quickly. They make you feel welcomed. I would like to see the doctor more often but I think I will now that the initial screenings and tests are done and we have a plan to move forward with treatment.
He took time with me and explained things that were difficult in a delicate manner. I did not feel rushed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Terry )
I have only met with him once so far. I am about to start the actual process so I am sure I will see him more now. I am waiting for a schedule to be emailed to me so that I will know when to start the fertility medications.
Make sure to read all the handouts because he expects you to have read them.
I know they did blood work and did a vaginal ultrasound and some other tests to determine if there were or would be any problems with pregnancy. I found out I have low ovarian reserve.
So far about $300 but again I have not started the cycle yet. I plan to do the March IVF cycle and was told the cost would be around 17k with medications and all.
They seem to be for just one embryo transfer at a time but I plan on doing the genetic screening to determine the embryos that would be the best to use. Multiple embryos could led to multiple births which has a lot of extra risks involved.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
All has been great. The facility [New LIFE-Pensacola] is very warm, welcoming, and clean. They always were able to make appointments that worked with my schedule. Everything seems very well organized. Staff is top notch....All of the staff is wonderful. Kelly and Christie both were extremely attentive and compassionate... their fees are much more reasonable than competitors.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
All has been great. The facility is very warm, welcoming, and clean. They always were able to make appointments that worked with my schedule. Everything seems very well organized. Staff is top notch.
Dr. Ripps understood that I like as much information as possible and happily obliged.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kelly and Christie)
As previously mentioned, Dr. Ripps was very accommodating to my personal needs of wanting to know every and all details of the process. He explained things exactly as I hoped. His staff is absolutely wonderful and caring. Top notch team.
Let him know your needs right away and personal preferences from the start.
I have DOR. We tried several medicated cycles with IUI then moved on to a laparoscopy. After that I got pregnant naturally in three months.
This is no fault of the clinic but for me, Dr. Ripps was out of network so all was out of pocket. However, their fees are much more reasonable than competitors.
He suggested that we transfer two embryos since I have DOR. He let me know the potential health effects of it.
2013 - 2014
I loved the at home atmosphere [at New LIFE Pensacola]!! We are always comfortable and felt understood when we were there. They always would make sure we were comfortable and had anything we needed. Worked around work schedules.... They worked with us on the cost. Insurance covered alot of it and they worked with us with the oit of pocket cost
2013 - 2014
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
I loved the at home atmosphere!! We are always comfortable and felt understood when we were there. They always would make sure we were comfortable and had anything we needed. Worked around work schedules.
His office was so nice and kind. He helped us in every way he could to get pregnant. Wonderful office
They were just as awesome as dr ripps. They understood what we were going through and the journey we were on.
There honestly was no bad. He was amazing with us. He sat us down and talked to us at people not numbers and explained what migbt be happening and sure enough after they did my endo surgery i got pregnant doing ivf.
Listen to him he knows alot
Pensacola

The clinic [New Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology] was very orangized and the patient process was simple. Our consultation went smoothly. The clinic is pretty rigid about their IUI and IVF schedule and th lie costs are higher than other clinics I have researched.... Dr. Delaney was very kind in our consult, but seemed very quick to jump to a diagnosis of unexpected infertility without trying different testing. It seems like the clinic is pushing costly IUIs and IVF in order to make money instead of trying other things first.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
The clinic was very orangized and the patient process was simple. Our consultation went smoothly. The clinic is pretty rigid about their IUI and IVF schedule and th lie costs are higher than other clinics I have researched.
IUI not including medications or monitoring 1000
Pensacola

The staff [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] knew me by name when calling or checking in. I felt like they were with me every step of our journey....8500 was what we paid for IVF with ICSI and temporary egg storage until we got a positive test result. Medication was about another 500.00 after our insurance.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Clean, on time, quick, professional
The staff knew me by name when calling or checking in. I felt like they were with me every step of our journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Linda)
One word.....awesome!
He has a dry sense of humor but he was honest and I apprciated that. He was very clear on our options and spoke to us in terms that we could understand.
He's a little strange but an amazing doctor. Get past the weirdness and listen to what he has to say.