Dothan
850-857-3733
2344 Centerville Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850-325-6672

I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI [with Dr. Meagan Delaney]. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally...she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
There were times I would have to call [New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] more than once, leave messages, and try for over a week to get someone to call me back. The staff is very friendly (especially Kelly and Whitney) and make you feel welcome and like a person...IUI was approximately $900 + costs of medicine... I am not sure of their hygiene practices however, as they clean speculums and leave them in the common restroom where they could easily be contaminated.
How was your experience with Meaghan A. Delaney at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
Based on the feedback from the primary physician at this office, it appears that she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meaghan A. Delaney at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
Be aware of your options and have lots of questions. Bring something to write on because she gives you a lot of information.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meaghan A. Delaney at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
At times, the office was difficult to get a hold of. The transfer of information was not always seamless. I would have to call their office multiple times before someone would call me back. The office staff was very personable and made me feel welcome. They appear to genuinely care about your well-being and success.
Describe the protocols Meaghan A. Delaney used in your cycles at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology) and their degree of success.
I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Kayley)
There were times I would have to call more than once, leave messages, and try for over a week to get someone to call me back. The staff is very friendly (especially Kelly and Whitney) and make you feel welcome and like a person.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
They were always easy and accommodating with my work schedule. Staff is very nice and pleasant. I am not sure of their hygiene practices however, as they clean speculums and leave them in the common restroom where they could easily be contaminated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meaghan A. Delaney at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
IUI was approximately $900 + costs of medicine. They were very helpful in obtaining medication through Apothecary by Design.
Describe Meaghan A. Delaney's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
What specific things went wrong at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
I had to call several times over the period of a few weeks to try to get a urology referral. Once the appointment was set, I called the clinic to ensure our charts were sent. Unfortunately, they didn't send all of the information and more bloodwork and testing was needed.

2015, Successful
He [Dr. Ripps] was a very direct person but also compassionate. He talked differently to me then my husband based on our personalities.... the day iui came he was very honest and said we would only have maybe a 5% chance of getting pregnant with it (they just got my husband's results that morning) but we still wanted to move forward.... Ask questions because he will answer everything. He will not hide anything from you. Very honest man.
They [New LIFE] treated us like family and we are now back there and still remembered us and asked how we were and as a family. Just so kind and loving.... They all were so welcoming and warm. Even when I wanted to just break down and cry they all gave hugs and always told me how strong I was. They always called and checked on us as a couple. And when we did get pregnant the first time they all called and even got to meet our son.
How was your experience with Barry Ripps at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
He was a very direct person but also compassionate. He talked differently to me then my husband based on our personalities. He made us feel so comfortable that even when we just recently moved we KNEW that we needed to go back to him and wouldn't trust anyone else to go through this process with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barry Ripps at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barry Ripps at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)?
They treated us like family and we are now back there and still remembered us and asked how we were and as a family. Just so kind and loving.
Describe the protocols Barry Ripps used in your cycles at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology) and their degree of success.
We did an iui first because we hadn't gotten back the results of my husband's sperm sample. He had a sample that had to be sent off to see how badly his male infertility was. So we gave you a shot. But the day iui came he was very honest and said we would only have maybe a 5% chance of getting pregnant with it (they just got my husband's results that morning) but we still wanted to move forward. He was very honest that we needed to icsi route and even after the iui he said he would call and check on me which was very reassuring. When I obviously didn't get pregnant, he promised icsi was our goto to have a baby. And he was right! He was just so kinda and reassuring the whole time.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Read all your paperwork! They explain a lot to you but you tend to forget things. So just make sure you always go through your pamphlets because it's all there for you. I necessarily don't know of any weaknesses for them because they we're always so on top of things.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barry Ripps at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
We had really good insurance this first time. We just had to put the $2000 for the surgery and we actually glended up getting $1500 back. But this time with this new insurance we have, we only have coverage for testing. Nothing else is covered.
Describe Barry Ripps's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Our insurance had fertility coverage with my husband's old company and it only covered 1 embryo, so no topic ever came up to have 2 transferred.

2016 - 2020, Successful
Dr Ripps has been a great doctor throughout our 5 years under his care...We were always well informed about the process and were given all the information needed. When we were concerned about anything, he would schedule appointments with us to discuss treatment plans, etc...We were unable to do a multiple embryo transfer given my age and, at the time, no history of miscarriage.
Wonderful clinic! I honestly don’t have any weaknesses besides sometimes having to wait a long time before my appointment, but that is not a big deal. All the staff are incredibly professional and warm hearted. I got to know most staff members of the clinic on a personal level and it made my experience that much better...[nurses] are caring and compassionate and all incredible at what they do
Dr Ripps has been a great doctor throughout our 5 years under his care. Although we did not get all perfect outcomes, we have a beautiful baby because of him. We were always well informed about the process and were given all the information needed. When we were concerned about anything, he would schedule appointments with us to discuss treatment plans, etc.
Ask questions if you have them and advocate for yourself as well. Many people going though fertility treatments know their bodies. Speak up if you have concerns or questions.
The care given was always great. I truly felt like our dr was advocating for us instead of just being “another patient”.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Heather Doerr)
The entire staff at New Life is absolutely phenomenal. I couldn’t have gone through what we went through without them. They are caring and compassionate and all incredible at what they do.
Not covered by insurance
Pensacola

Be prepared for a very science and evidence based practitioner [Dr. Barry Ripps]...We used only letrizole during IUI cycles to prepare as our oral drug. We used Gonal F injectable you help the follicles grow. The results were good and as expected. I had to use more than most people because my egg reserve is low...I did feel like a human. He has good eye contact and was warm during our interactions...He was very good at explaining the procedures to us. He was very thorough and answered questions well. The appointments were quick. I was always very pleased with my interactions.
They [New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] are good communicators. They are excellent at billing and willing to look into my questions. They are very busy so they can be booked out far for appointments. They are in need of additional providers for that reason...The staff is the best part of this clinic. They have been supportive and caring from the start. They have helped me and my family through a very tough time with grace and finesse.
He was very evidence based driven. I appreciate the emphasis on the science. He was very good at explaining the procedures to us. He was very thorough and answered questions well. The appointments were quick. I was always very pleased with my interactions.
Be prepared for a very science and evidence based practitioner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
They are good communicators. They are excellent at billing and willing to look into my questions. They are very busy so they can be booked out far for appointments. They are in need of additional providers for that reason.
Approximately 10,000.00 for an ivf cycle with egg retrieval. This is not including medicine.
No comments
There was only one occasion where we did not get a call back to schedule our IUI. I had to drive up to the clinic. It was quickly scheduled and resolved after I arrived.
Pensacola

Dr. Ripps is caring, patient, and made sure we had all of the information and all of our questions were answered. He provided an outline of treatment options and let us choose what was right for us... explains everything to you in as much detail as you desire. He’s a skilled surgeon and I had the easiest recovery from my laparoscopic surgery that he performed than all of the prior three abdominal surgeries...He orders blood work for me and a semen analysis for my husband. Both cans back with good results, so he recommended using ovulation meds to get me ovulating on my left side (I only have on tube) each month, but I elected to have him perform a laparoscopic surgery to break up adhesions from prior surgeries. Once the surgery was complete, we completed one medicated ovulation cycle and got pregnant!
They [nurses at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] are wonderful - kind, compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. They felt like friends after a few visits...The clinic staff and doctors are great. ...Expect wonderful care and you will receive it! Their strengths are knowledge and a caring compassionate demeanor. The only weakness was I occasionally had to wait more than 30 minutes for my appointment.
Dr. Ripps is knowledgeable and caring. He is patient and explains everything to you in as much detail as you desire. He’s a skilled surgeon and I had the easiest recovery from my laparoscopic surgery that he performed than all of the prior three abdominal surgeries.
Trust him and share all of your questions and concerns.
They are wonderful - kind, compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable. They felt like friends after a few visits.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
The clinic staff and doctors are great. I cannot say enough good things. Expect wonderful care and you will receive it! Their strengths are knowledge and a caring compassionate demeanor. The only weakness was I occasionally had to wait more than 30 minutes for my appointment.
Coats for bloodwork, HSG, ultrasounds, a laparoscopic procedure and office visits but I don’t know the total cost.
Pensacola
I had intravenous drugs to stimulate my ovaries, with attempts at natural conception which did not work. After doing more in depth investigation [with Dr. Barry Ripps] of my husband's sperm we realized that male infertility was the problem. I went through IVF and had 11 embryos formed. We transferred one with a chemical pregnancy, one with a negative pregnancy, and two which are currently at 7 weeks.
The staff at the clinic [New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] are wonderful, and the facility is clean and inviting. I don't think that anything needs to change at all. I feel comfortable every time that I am here. I think everything was handled correctly at all times...The nurses were incredibly helpful. They always returned calls, knew my name immediately, and worked with me at all times. I felt that I could trust them.
I felt that the doctors were incredibly compassionate and helpful. They called to check in, and answered all questions I had. I felt they were rooting for me at all times. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone else and feel that they did a lot for my husband and me.
Follow the instructions and trust the process.
I was treated kindly at all times. Even when I had "stupid" questions, I never felt that I was wasting anyone's time.
I had intravenous drugs to stimulate my ovaries, with attempts at natural conception which did not work. After doing more in depth investigation of my husband's sperm we realized that male infertility was the problem. I went through IVF and had 11 embryos formed. We transferred one with a chemical pregnancy, one with a negative pregnancy, and two which are currently at 7 weeks.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
The staff at the clinic are wonderful, and the facility is clean and inviting. I don't think that anything needs to change at all. I feel comfortable every time that I am here. I think everything was handled correctly at all times.
There were extensive costs involved, but we were prepared to pay them.

2012 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Ripps was very personable and easy to communicate with. He cracked jokes with my husband and I to ease our nerves before our transfers, but was also very serious when the time called for it. He was very detailed in explaining our diagnosis and answered my questions. We knew exactly what to expect going into each cycle and each cycle was spot on with what was predicted.
All of the staff at NewLife is absolutely wonderful! I couldn't have wished for a better IVF coordinator than Linda. She was so friendly and warm and made sure you knew she was rooting for you. She was always there to answer any questions I had and made sure I knew I could call her anytime. When my first IVF cycle failed and she made the call to confirm, I could hear the compassion in her voice and it was comforting.
Don't be afraid to ask quearions. He is there to help you and makes sure that you know it.
Dr. Ripps remembered my husband and I each time we met with him. He was very patient and answered any questions we had. He was very detailed in describing what to expect with each cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Linda Fricke)
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
The clinic is inviting and the staff knows you by name. They work with you tomschedule appointments that work for your schedule. I felt very comfortable there.
Our IUI cycles, unmedicated were around $800. Our first IVF cycle was around $10,000 and the 2nd and 3rd were each $7,000, not including medications.
This wasn't applicable to us because we only had 1 embryo each time.

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Ripps displayed a true interest in me and my situation as a person. I was impressed by the individual care and attention I received... is a passionate and caring physician who is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He took the time to fully explain treatment plans and answer all questions...He has an evidence-based approach to his treatment plan...discusses weight loss and dietary changes. He immediately suggested a variety of vitamins to combat my deficiencies. We used a variety of medications until we found the correct plan for me.
The entire clinical staff [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] was professional and took a vested interest in me as a person...The costs and pricing were fair and significantly less that other clinics we priced in the area...I was continuously impressed with the professionalism, sincerity, and communication of all New Life employees. Do not be afraid to ask questions. All calls are answered and messages returned promptly.
Dr. Ripps is a passionate and caring physician who is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He took the time to fully explain treatment plans and answer all questions. We could not have been any happier with all of our experiences with Dr. Ripps.
Trust Dr. Ripps. He has an evidence-based approach to his treatment plan and they do work.
Dr. Ripps discusses weight loss and dietary changes. He immediately suggested a variety of vitamins to combat my deficiencies. We used a variety of medications until we found the correct plan for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
The entire clinical staff was professional and took a vested interest in me as a person.
Pensacola

Dr Ripps was thorough with our game plan from the beginning. He kept our hope high and we thank him for that and for all the after hour phone calls . Communication was always clear and proactive . We always had a back up plan and for those cycles that did get cancelled he made us understand why and what we would do next time to prevent it .... We started out with a lose dose of stims but that cycle did get cancelled . The next time we upped the dosage but a very rare event happened and i didn’t respond to the trigger shot . 3rd time was perfect dosage !
They [New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] are great from start to finish . Easy to fill out beginner paperwork and they are very kind when it comes to payment . Everyone from the front desk to the nurses are all kind and compassionate. I actually looked forward to going to the office . They make you feel welcomed each and every time you come in... Dr. ripps was in contact with me throughout treatment on the good and bad days . He would make phone calls after hours to explain what part of the process was working and what needed to be changed .
Don’t give up . Keep going !
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
She’s the best ! Great communicator , always reassuring and you felt like she was really on your team !
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
They are great from start to finish . Easy to fill out beginner paperwork and they are very kind when it comes to payment . Everyone from the front desk to the nurses are all kind and compassionate. I actually looked forward to going to the office . They make you feel welcomed each and every time you come in .
Pensacola
As previously mentioned, Dr. Ripps was very accommodating to my personal needs of wanting to know every and all details of the process. He explained things exactly as I hoped. His staff is absolutely wonderful and caring. Top notch team.... I have DOR. We tried several medicated cycles with IUI then moved on to a laparoscopy. After that I got pregnant naturally in three months.
All has been great. The facility [New LIFE-Pensacola] is very warm, welcoming, and clean. They always were able to make appointments that worked with my schedule. Everything seems very well organized. Staff is top notch....All of the staff is wonderful. Kelly and Christie both were extremely attentive and compassionate... their fees are much more reasonable than competitors.
Let him know your needs right away and personal preferences from the start.
Dr. Ripps understood that I like as much information as possible and happily obliged.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Kelly and Christie)
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
All has been great. The facility is very warm, welcoming, and clean. They always were able to make appointments that worked with my schedule. Everything seems very well organized. Staff is top notch.
This is no fault of the clinic but for me, Dr. Ripps was out of network so all was out of pocket. However, their fees are much more reasonable than competitors.
He suggested that we transfer two embryos since I have DOR. He let me know the potential health effects of it.
2013 - 2014, Successful
There honestly was no bad. He [Dr. Barry Ripps] was amazing with us. He sat us down and talked to us at people not numbers and explained what migbt be happening and sure enough after they did my endo surgery i got pregnant doing ivf... His office was so nice and kind. He helped us in every way he could to get pregnant. Wonderful office
I loved the at home atmosphere [at New LIFE Pensacola]!! We are always comfortable and felt understood when we were there. They always would make sure we were comfortable and had anything we needed. Worked around work schedules.... They worked with us on the cost. Insurance covered alot of it and they worked with us with the oit of pocket cost
There honestly was no bad. He was amazing with us. He sat us down and talked to us at people not numbers and explained what migbt be happening and sure enough after they did my endo surgery i got pregnant doing ivf.
Listen to him he knows alot
They were just as awesome as dr ripps. They understood what we were going through and the journey we were on.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
I loved the at home atmosphere!! We are always comfortable and felt understood when we were there. They always would make sure we were comfortable and had anything we needed. Worked around work schedules.
Pensacola
Dr. Delaney was very kind in our consult, but seemed very quick to jump to a diagnosis of unexpected infertility without trying different testing. It seems like the clinic is pushing costly IUIs and IVF in order to make money instead of trying other things first.... The clinic was very orangized and the patient process was simple. Our consultation went smoothly. The clinic is pretty rigid about their IUI and IVF schedule and th lie costs are higher than other clinics I have researched.
The clinic [New Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology] was very orangized and the patient process was simple. Our consultation went smoothly. The clinic is pretty rigid about their IUI and IVF schedule and th lie costs are higher than other clinics I have researched.... Dr. Delaney was very kind in our consult, but seemed very quick to jump to a diagnosis of unexpected infertility without trying different testing. It seems like the clinic is pushing costly IUIs and IVF in order to make money instead of trying other things first.
IUI not including medications or monitoring 1000
2014 - 2015, Unknown Success
He [Dr Ripps] has a dry sense of humor but he was honest and I appreciated that. He was very clear on our options and spoke to us in terms that we could understand....He's a little strange but an amazing doctor. Get past the weirdness and listen to what he has to say.
The staff [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] knew me by name when calling or checking in. I felt like they were with me every step of our journey....8500 was what we paid for IVF with ICSI and temporary egg storage until we got a positive test result. Medication was about another 500.00 after our insurance.
He has a dry sense of humor but he was honest and I apprciated that. He was very clear on our options and spoke to us in terms that we could understand.
The staff knew me by name when calling or checking in. I felt like they were with me every step of our journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Linda)
One word.....awesome!
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Clean, on time, quick, professional
Pensacola

[Dr. Barry Ripps] is very blunt & informative, laying everything out in the table for you...Makes suggestion and gives you options; all while trying to make sure that treatment plan is affordable for you...Let me not leave out his great sense of humor...After looking a lab values, ultrasounds and semen analysis; he creates a plan of action to help you and/or spouse create a new life
As a new patient [at NewLIFE] it may be a while before your able to be seen...We opted for medicated intercourse something our insurance would pay for...We have receive our medication at discounted price (pharmacy suggested by the clinic). We have not had a successful cycle at this time...the medication we have left over we can use in the IVF cycle
B.Ripps is very blunt & informative, laying everything out in the table for you.. Makes suggestion and gives you options; all while trying to make sure that treatment plan is affordable for you.. Let me not leave out his great sense of humor:.
After looking a lab values, ultrasounds and semen analysis; he creates a plan of action to help you and/or spouse create a new life..
The staff know/ greet my husband and I by name when we visit the clinic.. Our appointments aren’t rushed through; when it’s our time to be seen I feel as if I’m given there undivided attention..
Consultation visit we went over labs and ultrasounds I had done at GYNO & my husbands semen analysis (1) at another clinic and the other at new life.. From then on our appointments were schedule and a checklist of to do’s were given to us at this time.. I went to the clinic to receive my second HSG with saline, it was painless (would definitely do again vs IV dye).. At that appointment we confirmed that right tube was still blocked... Also my husband had his second semen analysis done at new life confirmIng his diagnosis.. All that was left was my laparoscopic surgery, it was a option I did not have to do it.. Going forward I made the decision to do so, because I wanted the best outcome for our fertility issues.. I wasn’t down for long, it took about a week to recover and I was back at work.. Now with the being said our options were to trying to conceive with medicated intercourse or IVF.. We opted for medicated intercourse something our insurance would pay for.. We have receive our medication at discounted price (pharmacy suggested by the clinic). We have not had a successful cycle at this time.. On the up side the medication we have left over we can use in the IVF cycle when that time comes..
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Kristy )
Communication is everything.. If I have any questions/concerns I can give them a call.. If they don’t pick up immediately, the my always return your calls..
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
As a new patient it may be a while before your able to be seen. Be patient it’s worth it.. Have your spouse or significant other come with for moral support.. The come communication between staff and patient are wonderful.. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
I’ve only paid for one prescription of Gonalf- $500.. So far the rest of our expenses have been covered by tricare. Just wish tricare assisted with the pay for IVF..

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr Ripps is absolutely amazing. He takes the time to explain everything and every step of every process. He explained the entire egg retrieval to me during the retrieval. He checked on me after to make sure all was well...I was scared to see a male provider, but [he] was absolutely amazing...While our first transfer was not successful, we do plan on continuing to do our second transfer with [him]
[Staff at NewLIFE] are strong at everything they do. The whole office is amazing. They really care and it shows in how they greet you, how they take the time to explain things to you, how they explain every procedure to you before and during, and even take the time to answer any questions at the end...The NP Heather, all the nurses, the clinical staff, the office front desk staff have all been extremely awesome.
Do it. I was scared to see a male provider, but Dr Ripps was absolutely amazing.
Dr Ripps was absolutely amazing. While our first transfer was not successful, we do plan on continuing to do our second transfer with Dr Ripps. Him and his office staff are so amazing.
ART with ICSI. 5 day fresh transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Heather D)
The NP Heather, all the nurses, the clinical staff, the office front desk staff have all been extremely awesome. They are just as invested in patient success as is the patient. They truly care and it’s nice to feel loved every time I had to go to the clinic for blood work or ultrasounds for follicle counts etc.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
They are strong at everything they do. The whole office is amazing. They really care and it shows in how they greet you, how they take the time to explain things to you, how they explain every procedure to you before and during, and even take the time to answer any questions at the end.
11,300 for ART with ICSI. Frozen embryo transfer will be 3,600.
First transfer for a perfect 4AA embryo so we only did one so to not lose the others if it wasn’t successful.
Pensacola

Dr Ripps is direct to the point and does not sugar-coat his words, which I like, but some people may find him blunt. He is knowledgeable and experienced. The work-ups he recommended were extensive and thorough. He takes his time to explain and answers your questions or concerns... he will let you know whether to transfer one vs multiple embryos, depending on the quality; but ultimately, the final decision will be from the coup
The staff at Dr Ripps' clinic were friendly, accommodating and patient. The facility/clinic is well-kept and clean. Weakness: the bill you will receive is going to be confusing. Please call the office make sure that understand every little details... Nurse Michelle is very helpful and patient with all my question
He is direct to the point and he will inform you what your diagnosis and treatment plan
Dr Ripps is direct to the point; he does not sugar coat the diagnosis
I do not recall this now
Michelle is very helpful and patient with all my questions
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Definitely expensive since everything is out of pocket. None of the tests/treatment were covered by insurance
he will let you know whether to transfer one vs multiple embryos, depending on the quality; but ultimately, the final decision will be from the couple
Pensacola
Dr. Delaney was always friendly and warm. She took the time to explain things to me, but also didn't talk down to me when she realized I already understood how a certain drug or process would work. I met with her twice for consultation and she came to a few of my ultrasounds to check my progress...The first cycle spent with her is a testing cycle. I thought it would be a real attempt at getting pregnant and found out after the fact that the first cycle was purely meant for her to check how everything worked. This is a good procedure, but I wish I had realized going into the first cycle that it wasn't expected to result in pregnancy.
The nursing staff really shine here [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology]. The nurse who often talked me through procedures or answered my questions was always kind and thorough...The clinic is incredibly thoughtful and friendly...Both the doctor and the clinic always treated me with consideration and respect. They were very considerate of my low tolerance for blood draws and always let me lay down and take my time and even brought me snacks if I was woozy after. They were warm and remembered my name and my case and all hugged me at my last appointment. I'm truly sad to leave!
For my PCOS, Dr. Delaney prescribed Letrozole and a trigger shot. She also put me on a thyroid medication, a medication to lower my prolactin levels, and Ovasitol.
The nursing staff really shine here. The nurse who often talked me through procedures or answered my questions was always kind and thorough. The ultrasound tech would always chat with me while she did the ultrasound. My favorite nurse in the office always drew my blood, and she took me from passing out after blood draws to easily getting my blood drawn without a problem. They were very considerate of my fear of needles and let me lay down and respected my request to not tell me when they were sticking me, but just make small talk to distract me instead. The women who worked at the desk also always remembered my name and were very friendly. I adore the nursing staff here. They seemed absolutely thrilled for me when I got pregnant, and I wish I could stay at this office throughout my pregnancy!
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
The clinic is incredibly thoughtful and friendly. My only complaint was that they required my husband to do a sperm analysis despite the fact that he had previously had one in recent years and there wasn't much reason to think he had a problem. They will not treat you without doing that. I understand wanting all the information, so it wasn't a huge deal, only a small frustration for us in particular.
My costs were very reasonable and my insurance covered most of it. I did not have IVF or IUI, so I can't say what costs are affiliated with those.
Pensacola

I received fertility testing and advice on what to do to achieve pregnancy [from Dr. Barry Ripps]...spoke to me in a nice tone, but told me there was no way I could get pregnant except through a medical procedure that he would have to perform. I felt like I was being sold his service even when there were other options. I just didn't believe him because questions I asked and got answers from, his answers contradicted information that I got from other doctors and resources.
I received fertility testing and advice on what to do to achieve pregnancy [at New Life]...The nursing staff was courteous...During consultations, the doctor provided me conflicting information about my results and what my options were. He also failed to convey critical information which made my options for care and treatment limited...This is a very small, intimate facility. They use the latest procedures and the equipment seems to be up to date. The clinic has a courteous receptionist who is also the billing agent and she performs both jobs well. The check-in procedure is fast and accurate and there have never been any billing issues. The nursing staff is also courteous and knowledgeble.
Dr. Barry Ripps is strong in selling his procedures, products, and services but weak in listening to the patient. I asked questions that I knew the answers to already to see what he would say, and every answer was negative, but it was said with a smile and a suggestion that I choose this procedure or that medication. I wasn't told the positive possibilities only the negative possibilities which made it seem as if I needed to spend thousands of dollars to follow his regimen.
If this is the only doctor that your insurance covers and you have to go to him, go informed and ask questions to see where he is with you. Does it seem like he's concerned about your well-being or does it see like he's trying to sell you his products and services? Ask about possible positive outcomes if he doesn't bring them up.
I felt in between a number and a human because the doctor spoke to me in a nice tone, but told me there was no way I could get pregnant except through a medical procedure that he would have to perform. I felt like I was being sold his service even when there were other options. I just didn't believe him because questions I asked and got answers from, his answers contradicted information that I got from other doctors and resources.
I received fertility testing and advice on what to do to achieve pregnancy.
The nursing staff was courteous.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Everything was paid for by my insurance, so I don't know.
none

2014 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Ripps] is very quick to deliver information and mostly just points to the computer screen and goes over results. You rarely see him but he has to approve everything. He's not very aggressive with meds either. He's nice but he gives off a vibe like someone putting on a show...He is mostly against multiple [embryo transfers]...
I love how small [NewLIFE] is. It seems more private and it's easy to get an appointment or just call to talk about something. Rooms are a bit crowded if you want someone there for an IUI but they've recently upgraded their equipment and made improvements that really help make the experience less stressful. Warming gel and a monitor next to head so you can see what she's seeing is great!..IUI without insurance is $1800 plus meds. IVF is between $12-15k
He is very quick to deliver information and mostly just points to the computer screen and goes over results. You rarely see him but he has to approve everything. He's not very aggressive with meds either. He's nice but he gives off a vibe like someone putting on a show.
If you have additional complications he's going to want to resolve those himself. He wanted to do all my surgeries even though I had a local doctor who could. I don't understand why. He's a bit hypocritical - says his surgery helped me with my endometriosis, and sure enough, I got pregnant after. But then when I say it's a concern for the next time I try he says it had nothing to do with it.
Everything was presented by the numbers. I didn't feel like he gave any advice that was empowering.
Started out slow, oral meds, then moved onto injections. Bases things on response as far as i know. You don't really talk to him but one time for your consult or if there's problems after many tries.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Deanna)
The nursing staff is who made all the difference. It's because of them that I keep coming back. They're supportive, help me understand things and guide me every step of the way. They are always about finding solutions and their compassion is evident.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
I love how small it is. It seems more private and it's easy to get an appointment or just call to talk about something. Rooms are a bit crowded if you want someone there for an IUI but they've recently upgraded their equipment and made improvements that really help make the experience less stressful. Warming gel and a monitor next to head so you can see what she's seeing is great!
IUI without insurance is $1800 plus meds. IVF is between $12-15k
He is mostly against multiple.
Dr Ripps said my endometriosis was an issue before my first pregnancy but when trying for a second he says it wasn't. My new clinic said their request for records continues to go without response.
Tallahassee
We met Dr. Ripps in the Tallahassee office for the first time & he was so amazing. I felt like we bonded and he felt very confident that we could get pregnant via IVF with no issues. I informed him of the permanent BC I had placed and that was the only issue as to why we couldn't conceive on our own. He was so informative about the process & encouraged us to do IVF... We started with Birth Control pills for a month to get cyst on my ovaries to go down and that worked like a charm. Next we started our Menopur (150) & Follistim (150) for 10 days with Ganirelix starting on day 8 and then we pulled the trigger on day 11!
Our initial consult with Dr. Ripps & Mrs. Linda [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] was around $150. We had different blood test and other things done along with way that all added up to be close to $1500 if I remember correctly. We financed approx. $14000 for the IVF cycle and the medicine...I was incredibly thankful for the organization, patience, bed-side manner & encouragement that the Tallahassee Office provided during this whole process.
Make your appointment now! Don't wait! Every case is so different, due to different fertility issues, but I can assure you that Dr. Ripps & his staff with take the best care of you!
Every time we entered the Tallahassee office we were always greeted by our first name. Mrs. Linda & Mrs. DeAnna were always so caring and made us feel right at home. I am SO thankful for the excellent care that we have received from the Tallahassee office.
We immediately started Pre-Natal vitamins. We started with Birth Control pills for a month to get cyst on my ovaries to go down and that worked like a charm. Next we started our Menopur (150) & Follistim (150) for 10 days with Ganirelix starting on day 8 and then we pulled the trigger on day 11! We had our ER in Pensacola on Sat. April 7th at 6:30 AM and transfer was on Thursday, April 12. We had a Blood test on Wednesday, April 18th and it was positive and numbers tripled on Friday, April 20th. We are SO thankful for Dr. Ripps & his staff for such amazing care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: DeAnna)
I was referred to NewLife by my OB office in Thomasville, Georgia. We used the Tallahassee office for our visits & we couldn't have been more pleased. Mrs. DeAnna & Mrs. Linda made us feel just like family and that we belonged there! I was so thankful for the bond we created & they have both been so amazing & encouraging throughout our journey! If you are in the South Georgia/North Florida area and are looking for a fertility clinic, I HIGHLY recommend NewLife!
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
I was incredibly thankful for the organization, patience, bed-side manner & encouragement that the Tallahassee Office provided during this whole process. I would HIGHLY recommend NewLife to anyone trying to conceive. Mrs. DeAnna and Mrs. Linda treated us with the best care and were always super helpful with any questions/concerns that we had.
Our initial consult with Dr. Ripps & Mrs. Linda was around $150. We had different blood test and other things done along with way that all added up to be close to $1500 if I remember correctly. We financed approx. $14000 for the IVF cycle and the medicine.
Tallahassee

Dr. Ripps is confident and knowledgeable though can sometimes seem dismissive, but he isn't! "Dry" is a good way of describing him ... I would say he's conservative in his approach which can work great for some people. ... We are dealing with severe male factory infertility. ... We used TESA retrieved sperm for our second IVF cycle. ...I needed answers and explanations for everything (whether it was a why or a why not) but he isn't much for entertaining those and he's pretty blunt.
NEW LIFE does not treat patients with known donor sperm/eggs so we have switched to a clinic that does. ... Each person is warm and caring and very knowledgeable! When I was buying medications, which was totally over whelming, Deanna (main nurse for Tallahassee) was way more willing to help than I expected. She communicated via email and phone, and even gave me her cell for questions and concerns after egg retrieval. Head nurse Linda goes over IVF paperwork and details with you and is just wonderful!
Dr. Ripps is confident and knowledgeable though can sometimes seem dismissive, but he isn't! "Dry" is a good way of describing him, and that's fine, but he clearly cares and we never felt rushed or not cared for. Our first cycle failed due to poor fertilization. I found that you just have to keep asking Dr. Ripps questions, come prepared and advocate for yourself. He is hesitant to try new techniques, test etc. I would say he's conservative in his approach which can work great for some people.
Be prepared with questions because Dr. Ripps likes to get straight to the point without using much filler. I needed answers and explanations for everything (whether it was a why or a why not) but he isn't much for entertaining those and he's pretty blunt. That's ok, just be prepared! You also meet with Head Nurse Linda who is all about the details and can fill that void if you need it.
The nurses and staff at New Life (I've had an experience in the Tallahassee, Pensacola and Panama City offices) are kind, warm and encouraging. Head nurse Linda Fricke is extremely thorough and honest, ready to answer all and any question she can. They all know me when I call the office. Dr. Ripps is a little hard to get a vibe from at first but he's very calm and caring. It is a smaller clinic which helps facilitate a good feeling .
We are dealing with severe male factory infertility. My husband was put on clomid (3 different doctors agree), we added supplements and continued to eat well as we already do. Between two doctors, all his panels were run and show no known genetic issues (though male factor science is lacking), and other tests are good too. For me, I was a super straight forward very easy case for egg retrieval. I stemmed for 7 days and they retrieved 12 eggs (10 mature) which is a great number! In the end, we had zero blasts due to poor fertilization. We used TESA retrieved sperm for our second IVF cycle. 15 eggs were retrieved and we ended with 2 blasts. Neither resulted in a pregnancy. We are moving on to known donor sperm IUIs with another clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Deanna )
The nursing staff is wonderful. Each person is warm and caring and very knowledgeable! When I was buying medications, which was totally over whelming, Deanna (main nurse for Tallahassee) was way more willing to help than I expected. She communicated via email and phone, and even gave me her cell for questions and concerns after egg retrieval. Head nurse Linda goes over IVF paperwork and details with you and is just wonderful!
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
New Leaders in fertility are extremely organized and caring. It does take a while to see Dr. Ripps, which can feel like forever when you are in the beginning of such a crazy journey, but I understand since they have branches throughout the Florida panhandle. The nurses and staff are also highly knowledgeable. I wish I could back up my evaluation with a success story but we didn't have any luck with IVF and are moving on to a donor. NEW LIFE does not treat patients with known donor sperm/eggs so we have switched to a clinic that does.
Appointments are not covered by insurance in Florida. Each visit is a little over $100. Semen analysis are around $70. Our first IVF round which included ICSI, a frozen semen sample and freezing for left over embryos (might be forgetting something) was $10,500. Medications were around $3000.00 or so. We didn't do a transfer or have embryos to freeze so we were refunded close to $1000.00. Our second IVF was a little less though (med prices were also a little less) we had two transfers which total around $3000.00 each with meds and such. Though these prices always change a bit.
Dr. Ripps discourages transferring more than one embryo in most circumstances.
In dealing with Male Factor Infertility, my husband submits frequent semen samples. We didn't receive the results for one once but it didn't hinder any treatment. It was more for our own curiosity and we could also just call and ask for it. Really no big deal.
Tallahassee

Dr. Ripps did a great job explaining the process to us, and what he felt our best options were for a successful pregnancy....Dr. Ripps took time in appointments to get to know my husband and I. He made small talk and we both felt very comfortable with him before we even jumped into the medical explanations....As we were dealing with Male Factor, the protocol combined two injections for egg growth and one injection to help even out follicle growth. We underwent egg retrieval and a fresh five day transfer.
This clinic [New LIFE] is small but personable. They know me and my husband by name and don't have to refer to a medical chart to remember us or our protocol. At our first appointment, we were given a price list up front and procedures were explained in detail....During our IVF cycle, we had to travel to the Pensacola office for both the egg retrieval and transfer. Both of the staff at the Tallahassee office traveled there and were with us during the entire process.
Dr. Ripps did a great job explaining the process to us, and what he felt our best options were for a successful pregnancy. We appreciated his candidness and willingness to listen to our hesitations and concerns. For a doctor, he was quick to listen and given the difficult circumstances that infertility provides, knowing that our doctor would listen to our concerns was important.
He does have an unexpected, quirky sense of humor- which is appreciated (by us, anyway!) once understood!
Dr. Ripps took time in appointments to get to know my husband and I. He made small talk and we both felt very comfortable with him before we even jumped into the medical explanations. When our IVF cycle failed, the first thing he said to me in the appointment afterwards was a kind, genuine apology that we were not successful. This was huge, and I felt that he saw me as a human experiencing sadness over a failed cycle as opposed to just another patient to deal with.
As we were dealing with Male Factor, the protocol combined two injections for egg growth and one injection to help even out follicle growth. We underwent egg retrieval and a fresh five day transfer. We were not successful this time, but have already received our protocol for our second cycle. We will be increasing some of the injections to hopefully increase egg supply, and undergoing the TESE procedure for sperm retrieval.
Where to begin.... Deanna and Linda at the Tallahassee office were always quick to listen, explain, and walk me through injections (especially the first couple of days, I had lots of questions!) They gave me their cell phone numbers during our treatment and encouraged me to call with any questions or concerns. These ladies made infertility treatment much less intimidating. They were always prepared with calendars for medications and specific instructions for appointments or injections. I cannot rave enough about this office staff.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
This clinic is small but personable. They know me and my husband by name and don't have to refer to a medical chart to remember us or our protocol. At our first appointment, we were given a price list up front and procedures were explained in detail. I left the office relieved that I had a list to help me keep all of our appointments and procedures straight. During our IVF cycle, we had to travel to the Pensacola office for both the egg retrieval and transfer. Both of the staff at the Tallahassee office traveled there and were with us during the entire process. My nurse, Deanna, was even in the room during my egg retrieval. That made the process feel much more comfortable, to see a familiar face. And finally, when we found out our IVF cycle was not successful, we were met with compassion and encouragement from the entire staff. They were quick to express their disappointment for us, but their hope that we would get our sweet baby soon!
IVF cycle- $8,500. This did not include the ordered medications. All initial appointments and procedures were not included in this, and were usually a minimum of $85 and went up depending on what tests were being done or what procedures were done.
We only had one to transfer, but for our specific case, and given our ages (both in our 20s) he did not want us to consider anything other than a single embryo transfer, as it simply carries fewer complications in pregnancy.
Tallahassee

I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve [by Dr. Barry Ripps]. We did one medicated IUI cycle, my understanding is expectations were pretty low but it was an opportunity to see how I responded to medication without spending the full amount on an IVF cycle. I did not get pregnant. Next cycle we made medication adjustments and did IVF with ICSI and a fresh transfer. I'm 31 weeks pregnant now...Dr. Ripps is very detail oriented and direct. He inspires confidence while also managing expectations. His practice is evidence-based and he is good at communicating realistic outcomes. I asked him a lot of questions about how he created our treatment plan and he always had clear answers.
Nursing staff [at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology] was warm, personable, knowledgeable, and familiar with my treatment plan and goals. I can't say enough good things about them...The clinic is conveniently located, clean, and it was easy to make appointments that accommodated my work schedule. Staff is great...We spent around $900 on a diagnosis, $3,000 on a medicated IUI, and $16,000 on IVF out of pocket (no insurance converge). This includes medications. The IUI cycle itself was $1800 and the IVF package (which included ICSI) was $9200.
Be prepared to take notes, it's a lot of information.
All staff were personable and knew details of our diagnosis and goals.
I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did one medicated IUI cycle, my understanding is expectations were pretty low but it was an opportunity to see how I responded to medication without spending the full amount on an IVF cycle. I did not get pregnant. Next cycle we made medication adjustments and did IVF with ICSI and a fresh transfer. I'm 31 weeks pregnant now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology). (Assigned nurse: Linda is the IVF coordinator, Deanna is the nurse at my local clinic.)
Nursing staff was warm, personable, knowledgeable, and familiar with my treatment plan and goals. I can't say enough good things about them.
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
Dr. Ripps recommended two embryos based on my age (39). We transferred two. Both implanted but only one grew into a baby.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Barry Ripps] went out of his way to ensure that all of my questions were answered, no matter how annoying I felt like I was being. He wasn’t afraid to correct me and ensure that I was properly educated...He is a little blunt, but he makes up for that by trying to get to know you on a personal level. I have only met him once, and I have been there A LOT...
This is a very small clinic location [NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology)], so this doesn’t create a feeling that you are just a number. It is comfortable and cozy. As a teacher, they also accommodate my availability very well...[nurse] learns who you are as a person. She ended up remembering things I had told her early in my treatment. It truly feels like a family there...
He takes the time to be thorough. He is a little blunt, but he makes up for that by trying to get to know you on a personal level. I have only met him once, and I have been there A LOT, but it was also the first meeting so I am trying to get to know him
Go in with as many questions as possible so that you leave feeling content and well educated
He went out of his way to ensure that all of my questions were answered, no matter how annoying I felt like I was being. He wasn’t afraid to correct me and ensure that I was properly educated.
Since we had tried multiple times at home already, he recommended using letrazole. Post tests, my ovarian reserve is lower than others my age, so that is still what is being done. I had no reason to feel that there is anything else wrong with me, but thanks to his extensive tests we discovered quite a few flaws.
Extremely friendly!!! She learns who you are as a person. She ended up remembering things I had told her early in my treatment. It truly feels like a family there
Describe your experience with NewLIFE (Leaders in Fertility & Endocrinology).
This is a very small clinic location, so this doesn’t create a feeling that you are just a number. It is comfortable and cozy. As a teacher, they also accommodate my availability very well which can be hard to do since I live 40 mins away from the location
My insurance was great until it got to the medication and larger procedures. Especially since my HSG FAILED I had to pay twice for that. I haven’t gotten to the actual attempted cycle and I have already spent over 1000 as a teacher which is hard