6.8

285 Middle Country Road
Smithtown, NY 11787
(631) 650 2229

2014 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. San Roman never makes you feel like just a statistic, he is always patient, kind and listens to your concerns. He tells you exactly what the course of treatment will be and what the chances are of success...
CLEANLINESS. This [North Shore Long Island Jewish - Smithtown] office is clean ALL THE TIME. The staff is compassionate and friendly and the appointment times are always in line with what fits your schedule...
How was your experience with Gabe San Roman at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Describe your experience with Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
CLEANLINESS. This office is clean ALL THE TIME. The staff is compassionate and friendly and the appointment times are always in line with what fits your schedule.
Gabe San Roman
Smithtown

I felt as if he [Dr. Matthew Cohen] cared for my husband and I needs . He was very helpful as a male doctor . He was understandable due to insurance purpose and he gave us alternative that helped us out. Dr. Cohen made me feel like a human because he didn’t judge me for my age , or my condition...is the First Male Doctor who made me feel comfortable as a female . He kind , thoughtful and a good communicator.
The nursing staff [at Northwell Health-FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish] was friendly , they greeted me in a polite way . They all need my name and all had smiles on there face as if they want to be there...they always called me for my appointments. Friendly, the hours of operation was reasonable...Matthew Cohen is the First Male Doctor who made me feel comfortable as a female . He kind , thoughtful and a good communicator.
How was your experience with Matthew Cohen at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Matthew Cohen is the First Male Doctor who made me feel comfortable as a female . He kind , thoughtful and a good communicator. He gave me hope that one day I will have a family of my own . He said it will happen and I believe him . He a good doctor . As I stated , after my first miscarriage he told me not to feel discourage that the treatment worked and it will work again.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Cohen at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Have faith with Dr. Matthew, Have Faith with yourself . Dr. Cohen will make you feel comfortable, keep in mind that he is not god , but he’s here to help.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Cohen at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Being one of Dr. Cohen patient was a different feeling, due to the fact that he’s a male and I’m a female he made me feel comfortable. I felt as if he cared for my husband and I needs . He was very helpful as a male doctor . He was understandable due to insurance purpose and he gave us alternative that helped us out. Dr. Cohen made me feel like a human because he didn’t judge me for my age , or my condition . I felt welcome due to the fact that everyone that came to clinic was going through the same thing I was going through . When I experience my first miscarriage he told me to have hope and since I got pregnant that time, it will happen again . I would recommend Dr. Cohen to any female who wants to feel like a human .
Describe the protocols Matthew Cohen used in your cycles at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish) and their degree of success.
Dr. Cohen put me on Letrozole 2.5mg starting day 3-7 . I would than come in on day 10 or 12 to check my follicles , if I’m good to start procedures he will than have me schedule and day to come in . (I’ve done iui ). So my partner would come in at 7am give him sample and start the procedure at 9-10am . After that process there’s a two week wait . After the two weeks , I would than come in for a pregnancy test . If negative and I get a period I would do process all over . However if it is positive, I would have to come back in for blood sample to see if my numbers go up than my pregnancy is successful. If my numbers go down than I’m experiencing a miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish). (Assigned nurse: Doreen)
The nursing staff was friendly , they greeted me in a polite way . They all need my name and all had smiles on there face as if they want to be there .
The fertility clinic that I’ve went to strength was that, they always called me for my appointments. Friendly, the hours of operation was reasonable . To my knowledge, I wouldn’t say that the clinic had a weakness .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Cohen at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
Not sure
Describe Matthew Cohen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
Manhasset
[Dr. Christine Mullin] is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. She gave me hope that I could make my dream of becoming a mother true. She explained every detail of the procedures I would have to go through and I left her office believing it was possible...took the time to explained the reason of my infertility
Office staff [at Northwell Health are] very friendly and knowledgeable about insurance coverage and patient responsibility...Beautiful, clean office located in a medical building. Accessible by bus and train with plenty of parking spaces...consult visit $525 Water sonogram $560 Biopsy $ 665 Office visit $ 125
How was your experience with Christine Mullin at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Dr. Mullin is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. She gave me hope that I could make my dream of becoming a mother true. She explained every detail of the procedures I would have to go through and I left her office believing it was possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Mullin at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Do not loose hope.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Mullin at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Dr. Christine Mullin took the time to explained the reason of my infertility, what to expect and how could she will be able to help me.
Describe the protocols Christine Mullin used in your cycles at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish) and their degree of success.
Metformin to regulate hormones.
Beautiful, clean office located in a medical building. Accessible by bus and train with plenty of parking spaces. Office staff very friendly and knowledgeable about insurance coverage and patient responsibility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Mullin at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
consult visit $525 Water sonogram $560 Biopsy $ 665 Office visit $ 125
Christine Mullin
Mineola
Dr. Cohen is knowledgeable and has many years of experience. He does not give you false hope and he cares. He is patient and is always available to answer questions. He gives you a well thought out plan to achieve your intense goals. ... Dr Cohen makes you feel like a human. He is very caring and understanding ... Everyone is friendly and easy to get in touch.
Everyone [at Northwell Health] is friendly and easy to get in touch. Appointments are easy to make. Sometimes there is a long wait depending on the day. Parking is easy. There is valet parking. The clinic is clean and the waiting room is comfortable. ... The only whole staff is amazing from the Nurse Practitioner, Doreen to Dr. Cohen’s nurse, Vahida. They also showed concern and was always around for support and to answer questions.
Be patient. And write down all your questions. Don’t be afraid to raise any concerns or questions you have
Dr Cohen makes you feel like a human. He is very caring and understanding
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish). (Assigned nurse: Vahida RN)
Everyone is friendly and easy to get in touch. Appointments are easy to make. Sometimes there is a long wait depending on the day. Parking is easy. There is valet parking. The clinic is clean and the waiting room is comfortable.

2021, Successful
Dr. Chang’s fantastic bedside manner-she made me feel comfortable discussing any concern I had...I reacted very well to the fertility hormones and Dr. Chang was very quick to respond to any needed changes based on my bloodwork...She was with us from day one of our infertility and continued to be responsive and incredibly helpful long after we had finished treatment...
It is a great clinic [Northwell Health] that offers thorough, individualized care. Pay careful attention to their protocols and directions as they led to great results for us! I felt comfortable walking in the door at Northwell as I knew I would be under incredible care-whichever doctor I was seeing that day...The nursing staff and Hannah were incredible-so compassionate and thorough in their care!...
How was your experience with Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chang-she is incredible and made our dreams come true: a baby girl on the way! She was with us from day one of our infertility and continued to be responsive and incredibly helpful long after we had finished treatment!! I would recommend her to anyone in need of a trustworthy, kind, and thorough doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Trust Dr. Chang-she definitely knows what she’s doing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Chang’s fantastic bedside manner-she made me feel comfortable discussing any concern I had. She is truly the best!
Describe the protocols Sydney Chang used in your cycles at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish). (Assigned nurse: Hannah)
It is a great clinic that offers thorough, individualized care. Pay careful attention to their protocols and directions as they led to great results for us! I felt comfortable walking in the door at Northwell as I knew I would be under incredible care-whichever doctor I was seeing that day!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sydney Chang at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
We had excellent insurance that worked well with the doctor’s office
Describe Sydney Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
She used science to determine that based on my age and health, one embryo was appropriate and I’m glad we did!
Sydney Chang