North Springs OB / GYN

Colorado Springs
4110 Briargate Pkwy
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
719-327-2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend North Springs OB / GYN to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%0

1 doctor
I had a positive experience with the nursing staff [North Springs OB/GYN]. They were compassionate and helpful....I was rushed through appointments. I wasnt given the opportunity to ask questions....The clinic was clean and in a nice area. The nurses and front desk staff were all really nice. Dr York is the only doctor there, however.... Since I didn't get along with him I would never go back.
Describe your experience with North Springs OB / GYN.
The clinic was clean and in a nice area. The nurses and front desk staff were all really nice. Dr York is the only doctor there, however. I felt bullied by Dr. York on multiple occasions. Since I didn't get along with him I would never go back.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christian York at North Springs OB / GYN?
I had a positive experience with the nursing staff. They were compassionate and helpful.
How was your experience with Christian York at North Springs OB / GYN?
I felt that Dr York was a bully. Whenever I was hesitant about a procedure he would get visibly frustrated and tell me that if I wanted to have children then I had to do it. He didn't respond to my concerns with compassion but rather seemed annoyed that I would question at all.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christian York at North Springs OB / GYN?
Find a new doctor.