660 1st Avenue
212.263.8990
NY - Westside
109 West 27th St
212.263.8999

Dr Noyes has very practical and no nonsense approach. I felt we were on the same page about my treatment plan and the possible outcomes....Also, if you have low ovarian reserve talk to her about aggressive vs non aggressive protocols in advance...I like and trust Dr Noyes but wish we had more one on one interaction. I only saw her in person for my intake appt before my first IUI and after two cancelled IVF cycles. All my communication was with the nurses and other Dr's who did my ultrasounds...If you want to have lots of personal interaction with Dr Noyes she might not be the Dr for you..
NYU is a big clinic but they are a well oiled machine. Arrive early for daily monitoring and you will get in and out quickly. All the nurses are fantastic and billing dept is very easy to deal with....I was covered by insurance and hand minimal out of pocket costs...I like and trust Dr Noyes but wish we had more one on one interaction. I only saw her in person for my intake appt before my first IUI and after two cancelled IVF cycles. All my communication was with the nurses and other Dr's who did my ultrasounds.
How was your experience with Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
If you want to have lots of personal interaction with Dr Noyes she might not be the Dr for you. Also, if you have low ovarian reserve talk to her about aggressive vs non aggressive protocols in advance.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
I was covered by insurance and hand minimal out of pocket costs.
Nicole Noyes

2015, Successful
I only saw him [Dr. Frederick Licciardi] twice through the entire cycle though and had him once on the phone...He was very pessimistic about my treatment and personally called me to recommend aborting the cycle half way through because of the low number of eggs. He however did not offer any alternative, so I proceeded with the cycle and became pregnant with only two eggs retrieved.
They [nurses at NYU] were completely disorganized, abrupt and unfriendly...[monitoring appointments were] Disorganized, unfriendly...Everyone is rushed, the nurses are disorganized and not always aware of your treatment plan. You need to keep following up and remind them of details. The staff is generally cold, unfriendly and impatient. There seems to be a disconnect between doctors, nurses, coordinators.
How was your experience with Frederick Licciardi at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
He was upfront, friendly, asked questions and listened. He was very pessimistic about my treatment and personally called me to recommend aborting the cycle half way through because of the low number of eggs. He however did not offer any alternative, so I proceeded with the cycle and became pregnant with only two eggs retrieved.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frederick Licciardi at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
He was nice and friendly. I only saw him twice through the entire cycle though and had him once on the phone.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
They were completely disorganized, abrupt and unfriendly.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
Disorganized, unfriendly.

2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Fino was through and thoughtful and it always felt like she cared. It never felt like a show of interest. She was busy built always felt like she was there only for you....IF unsuccessful we would switch to IVF. Dr Fino was very accommodating. After the first unsuccessful IUI she allowed us to take the IVF classes and prepare for IVF while continuing the IUI treatment. We were luckily successful with the second IUI.
The reception staff [at NYU Fertility] was terrible! I can't even pretend that they weren't. However, all of the nurses and finance people were amazing! The clinic is very reputable and professional...Dr Fino was through and thoughtful and it always felt like she cared. It never felt like a show of interest. She was busy built always felt like she was there only for you.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Fino at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
The reception staff was terrible! I can't even pretend that they weren't. However, all of the nurses and finance people were amazing!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Fino at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Don't let the receptionist annoy you. Don't be afraid to ask questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Fino at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Fino used in your cycles at NYU Langone Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We used IUI and Planned on doing that for 3 rounds. IF unsuccessful we would switch to IVF. Dr Fino was very accommodating. After the first unsuccessful IUI she allowed us to take the IVF classes and prepare for IVF while continuing the IUI treatment. We were luckily successful with the second IUI
Super amazing at being available and assuring during the process
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
The clinic is very reputable and professional with the exception of the receptionisht
2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Nursing staff knew me by name, Dr Fino was very warm and personable. She made me felt heard and valued... Dr FIno was very engaging and I know she wanted to see us with a pregnancy. We never changed up our approach towards pregnancy. I would have liked for her to have offered more aggressive treatment or solutions to our recurring losses....We did IUI with clomid, never did progesterone.... Do research and ask about trying different methods to achieve pregnancy.
NYU is a large clinic with small satellite offices. There are many doctors on staff and I selected mine based on online reviews. The clinic is connected to the hospital so billing for various procedures is very streamlined... Nursing staff was the same each time I went in so it was comforting to see familiar faces. All were very knowledgeable and I knew I could ask anyone a question and expect a solid answer.... Dr FIno was very engaging
How was your experience with Elizabeth Fino at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Do research and ask about trying different methods to achieve pregnancy.
Nursing staff knew me by name, Dr Fino was very warm and personable. She made me felt heard and valued and was very caring during this difficult time.
We did IUI with clomid, never did progesterone.
2015, Successful
Very competent doctor. Bedside manner is not his strong point.
How was your experience with Alan Berkeley at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Very competent doctor. Bedside manner is not his strong point and it was hard to get access to him to actually speak to him, but he's very good at explaining the procedures and he knows what he's doing. This is not the place to go if you're looking for emotional support, but a place to go if you just care about the results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alan Berkeley at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Make sure you ask the questions you want answered. Don't expect to be coddled.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alan Berkeley at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
They certainly knew who we were and they were personable. But the clinic operates much like a factory without much emotion or personal care. It's very hard to just speak to the doctor.
Describe the protocols Alan Berkeley used in your cycles at NYU Langone Fertility Center and their degree of success.
treatment strategy worked. he knows what he's doing
some were better than others. some cared and expressed support and emotion. others just kept you moving on
very busy, but well organized. it's a big clinic. morning hours from 7-9.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alan Berkeley at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
60K

2014, Successful
The practice is large and runs like a well oiled machine. We appreciated that monitoring hours were strictly for monitoring. Other clinics also performed IUIs during monitoring hours. NYU also included blood work in their monitoring and not all clinics do.
Dr. Licciardi was great - very personable and put us at ease immediately. We never felt rushed or pressured to do anything and we began treatments even after declining some recommended testing (HSG). Dr. Licciardi returned phone calls personally and when we were getting impatient and wanted to explore adding medication to our IUIs he suggested another round of natural before going that route and that's the cycle I got pregnant. We now have a two year old and are starting the process again with Dr. Licciardi for baby number two.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Andrea and Carol)
The nurses and monitoring staff were all fantastic and hugged us goodbye when we graduated from fertility clinic to an OB.
2013 - 2014, Unsuccessful
I was 26 and diagnosed with dor. Dr Licciardi diagnosed me with one look and after receiving results from my testing. Dr Licciardi gave me his cell phone number and walked me through the entire process. He even took the time to console me after a failed cycle while he was in Hawaii with his family. Great doctor. Felt extremely comfortable with him and felt like I was well taken care of even though I didn't receive the results I wanted from him.
I loved it there [at NYU]. However after switching to Cornell I feel on a larger scale Cornell has a better lab...[Dr. Liccardi is a] great doctor. Felt extremely comfortable with him and felt like I was well taken care of even though I didn't receive the results I wanted from him
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frederick Licciardi at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Your in good hands and if you have questions ask hell be happy to help
I was 26 and diagnosed with dor. Dr Licciardi diagnosed me with one look and after receiving results from my testing Dr Licciardi gave me his cell phone number and walked me through the entire process. He even took the time to console me after a failed cycle while he was in Hawaii with his family. Great doctor. The only reason I switch was for insurance purposes
Describe the protocols Frederick Licciardi used in your cycles at NYU Langone Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I don't remember much. I remember estrogen patch with menopur and gonal f and ganerelix
I honestly don't remember much
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
I loved it there. However after switching to Cornell I feel on a larger scale Cornell has a better lab
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frederick Licciardi at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
Insurance didn't cover any of my treatment so it was about $15,000 each time including ivf icsi and meds
2009 - 2014, Successful
I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Noyes. After our very long tenure at NYU, I missed her...Dr. Noyes is very honest and straightforward. Sometimes the truth is pretty ugly, but the sooner you know what your situation is, the sooner you can figure out the best course of action.
They [the staff at NYU Fertility Center] are all professionals yet they understand the emotions that infertility brings about and they are very sensitive to that...From our first meeting, Dr. Noyes made us feel like we were in this together and that she was confident that based on my previous cycles, she could get us pregnant.
How was your experience with Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Dr. Noyes enabled us to have our family, so she will always hold a very special place in my heart. We did get to know her perhaps a little more personally than most patients, which just made my husband and I respect her even more. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Noyes. After our very long tenure at NYU, I missed her.
From our first meeting, Dr. Noyes made us feel like we were in this together and that she was confident that based on my previous cycles, she could get us pregnant. She is very honest and straightforward, something that we value very much.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: It varied by cycle)
They are all professionals yet they understand the emotions that infertility brings about and they are very sensitive to that.
Nicole Noyes
2013, Successful
Dr. Fino was very nice, took a lot of time with us listening. Seemed very intelligent and knowledgeable. Gave us all our options... Understand that you won't see her every time you come in for visits (and there will be a lot of them). But that she is aware of what's going on and is monitoring everything.
I definitely felt like I was treated as an individual [at NYU Fertility]. I understand how some people think it can feel like a factory when you are getting monitored and during the numerous appointments...Understand that you won't see [Dr. Fino] every time you come in for visits (and there will be a lot of them)... Someone was always available to speak with on the phone whenever I had questions.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Fino at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
I definitely felt like I was treated as an individual. I understand how some people think it can feel like a factory when you are getting monitored and during the numerous appointments. But I would rather get in and out fast since I had to go some many times. Everyone was always nice and friendly and personable during my many many monitoring appointments. Dr. Fino was very nice and gentle and honest.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
2007 - 2011, Successful
[NYU was a] smooth running team. the worked well together and got you in and out quickly in the morning...Nursing Staff were compassionate and a pleasure to deal with...I really liked him [Dr. James Grifo] and was very knowledgeable. He followed up when the IUI wasn't working and did further testing to find out if I wasn't having a problem. Since I was okay we moved into IVF. The first time was successful...Since I did not really meet with him much it took away for the personal touch
How was your experience with James Grifo at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
I really liked him and was very knowledgeable. He followed up when the IUI wasn't working and did further testing to find out if I wasn't having a problem. Since I was okay we moved into IVF. The first time was successful
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Grifo at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
To be upfront about everything and clear on your history. Be prepared it is group of Doctor's so he may not be the one performing your extractions and implantation.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Grifo at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Since I did not really meet with him much it took away for the personal touch
Describe the protocols James Grifo used in your cycles at NYU Langone Fertility Center and their degree of success.
sorry I do not remember anymore.
they were compassionate and a pleasure to deal with.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
there were set monitoring hours and would make sure to go early to beat any waits.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Grifo at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
don't remember
Describe James Grifo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
He did not provide an feedback on that. I only had 2 good embryos so we went with both of them.
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Licciardi is a great mix of blunt and delicate. He really takes the time to get to know you. He has been very helpful through the process. His nurses are also wonderful. We're not done yet but we plan to continue with him...He took the time to meet my husband and I and really learn about us and our process...Get to know his nurses...Chlomid, IUI and Letrazol
Get to know his [Dr. Licciardi's] nurses [at NYU]...[They are] Wonderful and very helpful...I'm confident in the science and success rates of the clinic. However, it mostly operates a lot like a factory. There are often long lines and long waits for all the processes. It's not a great feeling clinic...Dr. Licciardi is a great mix of blunt and delicate. He really takes the time to get to know you. He has been very helpful through the process. His nurses are also wonderful. We're not done yet but we plan to continue with him.
Get to know his nurses
Chlomid, IUI and Letrazol
Wonderful and very helpful
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
Describe Frederick Licciardi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NYU Langone Fertility Center.

2013 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr david Keefe] is warm and relatable, making me feel comfortable while remaining professional. I trusted him implicitly and am so glad we did. I only actually met with him once or twice - his team is amazing...The team at NYU fertility is amazing. They felt like family. I was always seen promptly and felt I received the best care...Insurance covered my care. I think one round of IVF would have been upwards of $25k
How was your experience with David Keefe at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
He is warm and relatable, making me feel comfortable while remaining professional. I trusted him implicitly and am so glad we did. I only actually met with him once or twice - his team is amazing
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Keefe at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Talk open and honestly and listen. Come with questions and a thorough knowledge of your own medical history
Describe the protocols David Keefe used in your cycles at NYU Langone Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Don't remember
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Keefe at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
David Keefe
2014, Successful
Although, he [Dr. Alan Berkeley] is not super warm and fuzzy, I have a beautiful 2 year old and am 20 months pregnant with my second. I appreciated his matter of fact style and is incredibly smart. I trust his judgement and would recommend!... even with the high volume of patients, I always felt supported and that I could get my questions answered. I would recommend getting there by 6:45. I was out by 7:30 the latest with bloodeork and ultrasound.
The nursing staff at NYU were all wonderful and very supportive and responsive. They were very comforting as well. I was very satisfied with the nursing staff,.... even with the high volume of patients, I always felt supported and that I could get my questions answered. I would recommend getting there by 6:45. I was out by 7:30 the latest with bloodeork and ultrasound.
How was your experience with Alan Berkeley at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Although, he is not super warm and fuzzy, I have a beautiful 2 year old and am 20 months pregnant with my second. I appreciated his matter of fact style and is incredibly smart. I trust his judgement and would recommend!
Contact his assistant if you need anything. She is very responsive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
2014, Successful
Dr. Keefe is warm, takes time to establish bedside manner and tells great and relevant anecdotes....Listen to his stories. They seem longwinded but are designed to reassure you as a patient.
[The NYU Fertility clinic is] efficient, clean and functional...Monitoring from 7-9 AM. Pleasant enough waiting area....[The staff is] very professional, educated and direct. They are efficient and well-trained...They failed to bill me several times for embryo storage. When I called several times to inquire, I was neither given a bill nor reassurance about the status of my embryos.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Keefe at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Very professional, educated and direct. They are efficient and well-trained.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
Efficient, clean and functional.
Monitoring from 7-9 AM. Pleasant enough waiting area.
David Keefe
2014, Unknown Success
Dr. Park is not necessarily warm & fuzzy (which i was okay with). Very kind, good bedside manner. Thorough with her details.
NYU is a very busy office, getting an appointment was very tough...There was some confusion a few times in terms of what tests were needed and where they needed to happen.
How was your experience with Joonhee Park at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
very kind, good bedside manner. thorough with her details.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joonhee Park at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
not necessarily warm & fuzzy (which i was okay with)-- but could find that to be not for everyone.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joonhee Park at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
very busy office, getting an appointment was very tough. I also had to call several times once I had a miscarriage to understand what I had to do next since Dr. Park was away. Staff was kind was in the office (nurses)-- but there was some confusion a few times in terms of what tests were needed and where they needed to happen
front desk staff was horrible.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
dr. park was great-- her front desk staff was difficult, rude and showed zero compassion.
Joonhee Park

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. James Grifo] provided me and my partner with benefit and risk followed by all the numbers and statistics so we can make our own decision. But when we were lost he was there to give us his advise...Don't expect to see him every visit, but he will be there for you when you need explanation or guidance...He listens to all our needs...I felt we're cared about.
Though [NYU Langone Fertility Center] operation doesn't allow us to see our doctor every time, I felt we're cared about...your concerns will be answered with all the data and statistics they have collected...wonderful team of nurses. I cannot write enough great things about them. They are skilled professionals as well as just wonderful people...the earlier you go, the shorter the wait time was.
How was your experience with James Grifo at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
At the first consultation, he provided me and my partner with benefit and risk followed by all the numbers and statistics so we can make our own decision. But when we were lost he was there to give us his advise.
He listens to all our needs from the beginning. Though NYU's operation doesn't allow us to see our doctor every time, I felt we're cared about. When we had to cancel the transfer cycle just two days before the procedure when ASRM announced their guideline to strongly recommend all patients to postpone the transfer, he was there for us to make the decision.
Retrieval: I began with Gonal F and Menopur, and when the day approaches he prescribed one more medichine to prevent me from ovulating too soon. Followed by HCG trigger shot. He recommended taking Selenium supplement, and eat more walnuts and 70g protein a day.
NYU 1st ave have a wonderful team of nurses. I cannot write enough great things about them. They are skilled professionals as well as just wonderful people.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
They are the leading clinic for IVF, especially PGS and PGD, in the industry. You don't see your doctor every time, but your concerns will be answered with all the data and statistics they have collected.
Between 7am and 9am, the earlier you go, the shorter the wait time was. later time on Saturdays was much more crowded than weekdays.
Insurance covered most of it including PGS. Co-pay was about 2000.
He strictly recommends eSET.
2020, Unsuccessful
I just wish Berkeley paid attention to his patients charts weekly. Some clients need prior surgeries and it’s not good at all if the DOCTOR doesn’t keep up on her. unnecessary tests because they ( forgot or aren’t reading her chart ) or missing pieces in the med package that wasn’t addressed on their end...[he] is never there
The [NYU Langone] nurses are very nice, but they make the decisions on how to proceed. The nurses are not doctors. I just wish Berkeley paid attention to his patients charts weekly. Some clients need prior surgeries and it’s not good at all if the DOCTOR doesn’t keep up on her. unnecessary tests because they ( forgot or aren’t reading her chart ) or missing pieces in the med package that wasn’t addressed on their end
How was your experience with Alan Berkeley at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Dr Berkeley is never there. The nurses are very nice, but they make the decisions on how to proceed. The nurses are not doctors. I just wish Berkeley paid attention to his patients charts weekly. Some clients need prior surgeries and it’s not good at all if the DOCTOR doesn’t keep up on her. unnecessary tests because they ( forgot or aren’t reading her chart ) or missing pieces in the med package that wasn’t addressed on their end. For the price that they charge , it should be an immaculate service provider.
Don’t let the nurses stay on top of the situation without your knowledge
Forgetful. Nice.
NY - 1st Ave

The initial consultation with Dr. Fino was great and we left feeling optimistic about the next steps. Given that we received zero communication during the following three IUI's and the Dr wasn't present for any of the procedures...my wife was prescribed Clomid to assist in ovulating multiple eggs. In 2 of 3 cycles, the drug had no effect and only one egg was produced and in 1 of the cycles, two follicles developed
[NYU Langone Fertility Center is] a well-oiled machine, modern, clean, and efficient and seams to accommodate for many procedures every hour based on the number of people coming and going. The issue is, it feels more like a machine than an intimate clinic. However, for busy professionals who need to get in and out with minimal fuss, this might be the perfect option...Initial consultation plus scan $760. Each IUI round $1045
How was your experience with Elizabeth Fino at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
The initial consultation with Dr. Fino was great and we left feeling optimistic about the next steps. Given that we received zero communication during the following three IUI's and the Dr wasn't present for any of the procedures, we moved onto a new clinic with a more personal approach. NYU is clearing pushing patients through the system en-masse which may be perfectly fine for some individuals.
Follow up and insist on speaking with the Dr. You are unlikely to hear from Dr. Fino if you simply wait to be contacted
We received one initial consultation from Dr. Fino. After undergoing 3 IUI's we received zero follow up's from the Dr. Since this was our first experience with fertility Dr's, we just assumed this was the norm. Trying to contact the Dr was impossible, as you are consistently blocked by the assisting staff.
From memory, my wife was prescribed Clomid to assist in ovulating multiple eggs. In 2 of 3 cycles, the drug had no effect and only one egg was produced and in 1 of the cycles, two follicles developed. Had the Dr been monitoring the results, I assume another drug may have been prescribed to assist.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
It's a well-oiled machine, modern, clean, and efficient and seams to accommodate for many procedures every hour based on the number of people coming and going. The issue is, it feels more like a machine than an intimate clinic. However, for busy professionals who need to get in and out with minimal fuss, this might be the perfect option.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Fino at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
Initial consultation plus scan $760. Each IUI round $1045

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Fino spends enough time with a patient and had all my questions answered...I absolutely trust this doctor, I also know my chances due to my age and I think we are on the same page. I am exploring all of my options and open to everything she suggests. She also always listens to what I have to say or suggest as well....
the nurses army [at NYU Langone Fertility Center] is great, very experienced. well oiled machine. But the patient always must be proactive...Weakness - is always crowded...out of pocket: IUI medicated - around 5K. medication for IVF - around 5K, 15,5K cycle with PGD testing. All pre IVF tests and surgery (75-100k)...Dr. Fino spends enough time with a patient and had all my questions answered.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Fino at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
educate yourself as much as you can before hand in order to ask questions. It helps
Dr. Fino spends enough time with a patient and had all my questions answered.
I always had max dosage due to DOR, my first cycle was cancelled and we did IUI instead, my second cycle was good (6 follicles, 6 eggs, 3 embryos)
the nurses army is great, very experienced. well oiled machine. But the patient always must be proactive
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
this is the best clinic, if you have a health insurance which covers IVF - go there without doubts but do research your doctor and make sure you are comfortable with your choice. My friend recommended this clinic. Weakness - is always crowded but that also means they have a lot of experience
you have to come during monitoring hours and if you come early - you leave early.
out of pocket: IUI medicated - around 5K. medication for IVF - around 5K, 15,5K cycle with PGD testing. All pre IVF tests and surgery (75-100k) were covered by insurance, IUI and IVF were denied.
Describe Elizabeth Fino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
single embryo with generic testing, frozen cycle
Describe the specific things that went wrong at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
was at the surgery, department but was solved when I called to clarify
2019 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Brooke Hodes-Wertz] is honest and straight to the point...responds to all of your questions and provides guidance when required...makes you feel comfortable and not embarrassed by your infertility. I appreciate her bedside manner...Don't expect to see her as often during the entire IVF process. You see her nurses and talk to her PCAs a lot more. They make a great team and are very welcoming and responsive.
For me, their location [NYU Langone Fertility Center] was great. Their monitoring hours and scheduling system was efficient. The team calls you when they are expected to so I never had to follow up on my own...Everything was fast paced, which I didn't mind. There were a lot of patients but the nursing team and staff were all very friendly and helpful whenever I reached out.
How was your experience with Brooke Hodes-Wertz at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Dr. Hodes is honest and straight to the point. She responds to all of your questions and provides guidance when required. She makes you feel comfortable and not embarrassed by your infertility. I appreciate her bedside manner and the way she explains different aspects of the IVF process.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brooke Hodes-Wertz at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brooke Hodes-Wertz at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Nursing team was exceptional. They made me feel comfortable, calmed my nerves during my first cycle and explain everything in detail at each visit.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
For me, their location was great. Their monitoring hours and scheduling system was efficient. The team calls you when they are expected to so I never had to follow up on my own. The transfer process was quick and they discuss with you everything beforehand.
Describe Brooke Hodes-Wertz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
Multiple embryo transfer was never discussed.
Brooke Hodes-Wertz

2021, 6 Eggs Frozen
We recommend Dr Blakemore at the highest level. She was so kind, caring, patient, informative, great bedside manner, proactive follow ups with results and next steps. We couldn't have asked for better care...My partner used Menopure and Gonal, and before the retrieval she took a trigger hormone. The results were that we were able to freeze 6 eggs
The [NYU Langone Fertility Center] clinic was cut from the same cloth as Dr. Blakemore - professional, courteous, thorough, informative, and patient. So it was a seamless experience whether we were dealing directly with Dr Blakemore or her staff...cost was $10,000 plus the cost of Rx $250 and anesthesia $650...
How was your experience with Jennifer Blakemore at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Blakemore at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
no advice, simply encouragement, that he/she is in great hands with a fantastic doctor and you should expect her to make the best of the situation for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Blakemore at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
We recommend Dr Blakemore at the highest level. So kind, caring, patient, informative, great bedside manner, proactive follow ups with results and next steps. Couldn't have asked for better care.
Describe the protocols Jennifer Blakemore used in your cycles at NYU Langone Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My partner used Menopure and Gonal, and before the retrieval she took a trigger hormone. The results were that we were able to freeze 6 eggs. It wasn't what we hoped for; we hoped for 15 or 20, but that wasn't the Dr's faults.
They were cut from the same cloth as Dr. Blakemore - professional, courteous, thorough, informative, and patient.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
The clinic was cut from the same cloth as Dr. Blakemore - professional, courteous, thorough, informative, and patient. So it was a seamless experience whether we were dealing directly with Dr Blakemore or her staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Blakemore at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
cost was $10,000 plus the cost of Rx $250 and anesthesia $650
Jennifer Blakemore
NY - 1st Ave
He [Dr. James Grifo] always made me feel like I was important. It didn’t matter how busy he was, he made sure to answer all my questions and not rush my appointments... was an absolute genius in his field. Not only was he brilliant and ready to make changes so that I could achieve the best possible results, he was also kind, compassionate and caring. He knew how nervous I was and always made sure to calm me down and be the positivity that I needed.
They are very busy [at NYU] , but the whole process runs smoothly. You will get the best treatment and that is what is most important...I recommend getting to early morning monitoring before 8:55am because otherwise you will have a wait. If you have a question, ask. A nurse will always get right back to you. They really have your best interest at heart. This is a hard process but they are all there to help you every step of the way.
How was your experience with James Grifo at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Dr. Grifo was an absolute genius in his field. Not only was he brilliant and ready to make changes so that I could achieve the best possible results, he was also kind, compassionate and caring. He knew how nervous I was and always made sure to calm me down and be the positivity that I needed.
Trust him. Even if you don’t like what he has to say, trust that he will do everything he can to get you a baby.
He always made me feel like I was important. It didn’t matter how busy he was, he made sure to answer all my questions and not rush my appointments.
Follistem, Menipour, clomid, trigger shot
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
They are very busy, but the whole process runs smoothly. You will get the best treatment and that is what is most important. The lab is one of the best in the city. Know that this is important. I recommend getting to early morning monitoring before 8:55am because otherwise you will have a wait. If you have a question, ask. A nurse will always get right back to you. They really have your best interest at heart. This is a hard process but they are all there to help you every step of the way.
It was covered under my insurance. I only had to pay for PGS testing. Once I was pregnant I had to pay for the sonograms.
NY - 1st Ave
It [NYU] is a busy clinic and you don't see your doctor every visit, but she checked in frequently and made all of my plans. NYU is a reputable clinic with good outcomes so I felt the business was worth the while...It was well run, a few days I had to wait longer than others, the staff was always apologetic...Dr. DeVore always heard me out and listened to my thoughts/feelings/questions. It was a very collaborative experience. She checked in on me frequently during my treatment and made sure to ask me about life outside of fertility. She was thoughtful, supportive, and down to earth. I feel so grateful to have found her...Ask your questions, she will answer all of them thoroughly and thoughtfully...She advocated for single embryo transfer
How was your experience with Shannon DeVore at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shannon DeVore at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
Ask your questions, she will answer all of them thoroughly and thoughtfully.
Describe the protocols Shannon DeVore used in your cycles at NYU Langone Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I don't remember
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
It is a busy clinic and you don't see your doctor every visit, but she checked in frequently and made all of my plans. NYU is a reputable clinic with good outcomes so I felt the business was worth the while.
Describe Shannon DeVore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
She advocated for single embryo transfer
Shannon DeVore
NY - 1st Ave

Dr. Berkeley is a super patient and knowlegable doctor. he always listened to my concerns and brought up solutions based on facts. He was easy to reach out to with the help of his assistant. After six months of effort, Im finally pregnant. I truly appreciate his help...I can feel that I'm taken care of.
The overall team of NYU fertility center and Dr. Berkeley's team is knowledgable and efficient. I can easily reach out to them whenever I have need. But I don't like the email system. the old emails expires in months and it's hard to track earlier conversations...Dr. Berkeley is a super patient and knowlegable doctor. he always listened to my concerns and brought up solutions based on facts
How was your experience with Alan Berkeley at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
I can feel that I'm taken care of.

2019, 5 Eggs Frozen
I would talk with dr Fino but someone else would perform the surgery. That left me feeling a bit concerned. She was very thorough and had me do several exams and screenings to ensure that I had optimal conditions for conception... it was very hard getting an appointment with Dr. Fino. sometimes I had a phone call scheduled and she called at an odd time or did not call.
[NYU was ]organized in terms of sending you to billing and taking blood. it was very hard getting an appointment with Dr. Fino. sometimes I had a phone call scheduled and she called at an odd time or did not call.... I had a few mix ups on scheduled appointments... No follow up, had to call several times to move to next stage in process... I would talk with dr Fino but someone else would perform the surgery.
be patient
No follow up, had to call several times to move to next stage in process
Well oiled machine
Describe the specific things that went wrong at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
I had a few mix ups on scheduled appointments