Genetic counseling: Offered
212-683-0519
NY - E 77th St
50 E. 77th Street
212-639-9122
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend NYU Langone Health to a friend?

3 doctors
2019 - 2020
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
My main problem is PCOS...Dr. Dondik is always available to answer any questions I have at anytime night or day. I have seen other doctors and from my experience Dr.Dondik has the most professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Dondik has been extremely patient during my process and has educated on all the options available but never forced me into making any decisions.She has taken each step with me very patiently...Dr.Dondik told me to take femara 2.5mg , metformin 850mg Estrace 2mg novel 5000 units powder injection L-thyroxine 25mc
Nurse Elena [at NYU] is warm and friendly. She I very professional and Always available for any questions...It was only once they forgot to send the prescription to the pharmacy...The office is very welcoming and the staff is very professional . They are all very warm and friendly.After my first appointment they all know me by my name , when I go there I don't have to give them any ID...during my first appointment Dr. Dondik was extremely helpful in explaining all of the options available to me. English is my second language and Dr. Dondik was extremely patient in explaining everything to me in details so I could understand. It gave so much relieve that I understood all the treatment I will be undergoing.
2019 - 2020
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Yelena Dondik at NYU Langone Health?
I am Dr. Dondik's patient since September 2019. My main problem is PCOS what effect my fertility. Dr. Dondik is always available to answer any questions I have at anytime night or day. I have seen other doctors and from my experience Dr.Dondik has the most professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Dondik has been extremely patient during my process and has educated on all the options available but never forced me into making any decisions.She has taken each step with me very patiently.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Yelena Dondik at NYU Langone Health?
Describe the protocols Yelena Dondik used in your cycles at NYU Langone Health and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Health. (Assigned nurse: Elena Longoria)
Nurse Elena is warm and friendly. She I very professional and Always available for any questions
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Health.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Yelena Dondik at NYU Langone Health.
10k
What specific things went wrong at NYU Langone Health?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at NYU Langone Health.
It was only once they forgot to send the prescription to the pharmacy
Yelena Dondik

Anovulation, Other
Dr. Dondik will likely offer you a wealth of information, but try to be as informed and proactive as you can about the options available to you...2 rounds of Letrozole (ovulation induction medication), with one round "piggy backing" on the other following close follicle monitoring, combined with Gonal injectables 1ovulation trigger round (Menopur)...provided a listening ear and welcoming space for me to process a lot of "firsts" in my fertility journey: from unexpected pregnancy, to miscarriage, to multiple subsequent medical interventions, to fertility plan, all the way through to my current pregnancy. She never made me feel like a number or check-box in her to-do list.
[Protocols at NYU included] 2 rounds of Letrozole (ovulation induction medication), with one round "piggy backing" on the other following close follicle monitoring, combined with Gonal injectables 1ovulation trigger round (Menopur)...(~ 6 months all in), but I always felt supported and listened to by the staff. As a first time patient undergoing fertility support, I felt apprehensive initially but gradually found the team to be welcoming, friendly and always available to answer my time-sensitive questions.
Anovulation, Other
How was your experience with Yelena Dondik at NYU Langone Health?
Dr. Dondik brought a compassionate and listening ear to her expert opinion and guidance. She treated me as a whole human: I felt like I could be open with her about the emotional struggles faced alongside any physical setbacks.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Yelena Dondik at NYU Langone Health?
Come prepared to ask questions! Dr. Dondik will likely offer you a wealth of information, but try to be as informed and proactive as you can about the options available to you.
Dr. Dondik provided a listening ear and welcoming space for me to process a lot of "firsts" in my fertility journey: from unexpected pregnancy, to miscarriage, to multiple subsequent medical interventions, to fertility plan, all the way through to my current pregnancy. She never made me feel like a number or check-box in her to-do list.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Health.
My treatment protocol at NYU Langone in Brooklyn was relatively short-lived (~ 6 months all in), but I always felt supported and listened to by the staff. As a first time patient undergoing fertility support, I felt apprehensive initially but gradually found the team to be welcoming, friendly and always available to answer my time-sensitive questions.
$40 copay for every thrice weekly ultrasound (thankful for insurance but copays do add up!) All medication covered by insurance once requirements were met with insurer (separate application process I had to undergo)
Yelena Dondik